Speaker 1: What I'm about to tell you Britain, Laura and Australia should be embarrassing, but I am trying to push through.
Speaker 2: There is absolutely no need for you to embrace this bitch.
Speaker 3: You don't have to share the story. If there's ever.
Speaker 1: Been, you know and more more welcoming group of people, it's you two.
Speaker 4: No cynicism.
Speaker 2: I don't know the story and I am all for you embracing your embarrassment.
Speaker 1: You as you know, I'm undergoing some medical tests. You know it's going on in my.
Speaker 2: Life, and you do have a twenty four hour blood pressure monitor on as we speak.
Speaker 1: You could go any second. If you hear what sounds like an elephant farting, it's my arm. My doctor wanted a twenty four hour yeurin test. Didn't even think that was the thing people could do.
Speaker 3: What's a twenty four hour year every.
Speaker 1: Week I take for a whole day, must be put into a milk jug every week?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was no need for that either.
Speaker 1: It's our two leaders and it's a giant milk jug. It looks like a dairy milk milk jug.
Speaker 2: So did you have to walk around for twenty four hours with that in your backpack.
Speaker 4: No, I don't carry backpack. I'm not a toddler.
Speaker 1: It was in the boot of my car like a sane human. Oh so my partner Steven said, well, we still need to spend the day how we normally would. The doctor said, don't change your schedule. So I thought, okay. She gave me a little funnel. She gave me the three liter of milk carton. So off I went with my day.
Speaker 4: You had a funnel.
Speaker 3: Don't you just put you willy in the milk crton?
Speaker 4: Well, no, it's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Also, it's a very small opening boy.
Speaker 3: Directly into it.
Speaker 4: Well, you've got to aim for it.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: I don't want to do that. I got the funnel. I want to do it, and do it the right way.
Speaker 1: Twenty four I wake up, do my big morning, wheas we all often do.
Speaker 4: I go out. I go God, I'm not having to WII.
Speaker 2: I go.
Speaker 1: I might have to drink some water. I haven't had a week, so I drunk like a whole bunch of water. Anyway, my boyfriend goes, let's go for a shop. Let's go for a little walk. So as we're walking, we go shopping. We're spending all day shopping, all hours shopping, and I hadn't weed, and I left the wee jug in the boot of my car. I'm walking through the streets and we're walking in the back alley behind because we wanted to look at some of the houses behind all the beautiful shops. And I go, oh, it's hit like I've got a wi and I need and he goes, well, the jug there's five kilometers up the road in the car and I go, oh God, all right, well, let's let's turn back, and let's turn back and let's get the carp turn back. You know that kind of swift walk you make when you've got a week I crossly get an all I'm getting those cold sweats. Oh yeah, real bad. And I go, oh, I'm gonna have I'm gonna have to go. And I go, I'm just gonna go on the toilet somewhere, Stephen, it'll be fine, And he went no. The doctor said, every drop of urine has to be collected for it to be a positive test.
Speaker 4: It'll be a fail. Otherwise.
Speaker 2: This is more information than I ever wanted about you, miss.
Speaker 3: It's also where a backpack would have come in handy.
Speaker 1: So what I do is I go, well, I can't wait into a toilet. So I go into a chemist and I grab a bottle of water. I drink that water, and then I go, all right, I don't need to now find a bathroom to urinate in. I then walk from business to business to business to find somewhere to urinate, and I could not find anywhere with a toilet. Then I see this one business with a doorbell and the back alley. Keep in mind, so I'm pressing this doorbell like crazy. I see your photo. I look at this photo, guys pressing this doorbell like crazy. Look at the business that I had to go to urinate of all places. Yeah, just send a photo, No, it.
Speaker 3: Says Tony may have a look or I didn't even see it. Like just you went to my office to we you weat? Why don't you just go in, you know, Laura.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to embarrass Laura, so I actually peeed in the street outside you'r office me.
Speaker 2: Why wouldn't you just go inside, which we have toilets inside the buildings, to come into my work and use my bathroom. I would have let you, but instead you chose to to do this in a mount.
Speaker 3: Franklin Bottom and at the front of my office.
Speaker 4: I'm just call it was in the back alley.
Speaker 3: It's not even really a back alley, it's just a street.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there were families there.
Speaker 2: I'm so confused as to why you took this photo.
Speaker 3: And I know it's because we have a radio show.
Speaker 2: But I'm just gonna tell you that there's some things that happen in life that you don't have to share.
Speaker 4: So you had a bathroom in Tony May.
Speaker 2: There's also a bathroom in that building that you're standing at the front of. It's a communal bathroom and anyone can walk in.
Speaker 3: And use it.
Speaker 4: I knocked on that door, No one answered.
Speaker 3: You Just stay were you there?
Speaker 4: This was the weekend.
Speaker 3: Oh it's shut. It's an office building.
Speaker 1: Oh. Because I was knock knock and knocking anyway, I had to go into the corner and peek into this friend bottle.
Speaker 2: I am revolted that you that you could have gone to my shop, which is fifty meters down the street.
Speaker 4: I also had to go back to the chemistry at a second because I needed to fill it up.
Speaker 2: It's actually discussing and you're unhealthy literally from the color of that whey, Wow, you're unhealthy and it's got.
Speaker 3: To do with your brain.
Speaker 1: Great sailor it Tony May, though, I did see through the window. What's happening in their great jewelry?
Speaker 3: What's happening in there? Buggy plan? Another regetting place?
Speaker 1: I love you, Ura, but next time, can I just call you and be like, hey, the owner said.
Speaker 4: I can use the loo.
Speaker 2: Just the next time you need to go to the toilet, go to Tony May and use the loo.
Speaker 3: It's just Faine name the shop. That doesn't count for everyone else. Please don't all go into my shop and ask to use the toilet.
Speaker 4: And speaking of burn, it did burn coming out this. Let's go home.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening. Everyone will and what are are up next? We'll see tomorrow see Unfortunately, yes, I delete that photo.
Speaker 4: Please