Speaker 1: Welcome to the Christian Non Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Jack and I are now out on the sales floor of our radio station. Is not a sales floor, it's a sports performance excellent center. Jack, describe where you are right now and what you're looking down towards me at the other end.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm actually stepping foot now, Christian on the slideway, a slippery PVC surface that will give our competitors the best chance to hit the floor and slide as far as possible, as far as even ten meters long as our runway.
Speaker 2: All right, this is all for Underworks. Underworks knows ozzies are serious about sport. That's why they're serious about sports.
Speaker 4: Socks.
Speaker 2: Underworks the number one. They're down under for socks. Okay, whoever we got five sliders? Easy, they're Clive.
Speaker 1: You've seen this. Clive is going in a minute. You see him limbering up.
Speaker 5: He's ready to go.
Speaker 1: Wow, this is at the Olympics.
Speaker 2: This guy up for grabs, though, is five thousand dollars to whoever can slide the furthest.
Speaker 1: And Jackie boy, how are you going to measure it?
Speaker 3: Front foot, backfoot, front foot, so the furthest they go on their front toe of their front underwork suck.
Speaker 5: I'll measure from there.
Speaker 3: So when competitors, when you've stopped sliding, stay as still as possible.
Speaker 1: You got serious?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 1: Did you hear that?
Speaker 2: It was shouting and pointing with this unnecessary red flag.
Speaker 1: Down there as well?
Speaker 3: I don't want them to shuffle forward. If you shuffle forward, the red flag goes up.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, uh, good luck Peru aka Clive?
Speaker 1: How far do you think you're gonna go? Mate?
Speaker 2: You're sliding first, You're gonna set the standard. You could be the Roger Banister. You could go really far, and then the others smash it because they've seen you can do the impossible.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm hoping I just break their spirits because I go so far and they just don't even try.
Speaker 2: Do you know what, I'll give you a hundred dollars if you're actually smashed through, Jack, make it two hundred.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see how you go? All right, So what you're gonna do then? Clave? Sorry? Peru?
Speaker 2: As you this is your sort of zone to get your built up. You've got five minutes to get going. You must then stop running once you hit that red tab.
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 1: You ready? All right? This beginner's countdown. Good luck Peru, Good luck Clive. Go away.
Speaker 5: It's a pretty good slide. He's made it.
Speaker 3: Past a halfway point. Clive, stay there. It's five point nine meters.
Speaker 2: Fine right, nine meets is fly to be come out this way, Clive. All right, up next, we've got Dean. Good morning, Lightning McDean.
Speaker 1: How are you feeling, Dean?
Speaker 5: Very good? Thank you Christian now this.
Speaker 2: Morning half an hour ago. So you're trying to break into the radio station. We put that behind you. Do you think you can beat that distance? Just laid down by Clive.
Speaker 5: We'll see how we go.
Speaker 4: But Jack bitter be ready to catch me when we go through that wall behind him.
Speaker 2: All right, this beginned Lightning mcdean's countdown. Good luck Dean, run if you go, Good luck Dean.
Speaker 5: Dean has hit the slideway.
Speaker 3: He's a bit wobbly, but he's made it to five point two meters.
Speaker 2: Five point two. They're also cash prizes for second and third. All right, so still Clive's in the lead of the moments. All right, Jackie boy, that's right. Five point nine is our leading score at the moment.
Speaker 1: I'm next.
Speaker 2: We've got Kevin and your sliding. Name is Rafa, Rafa.
Speaker 1: Do you think you can do it? You've got five point nine to beat.
Speaker 5: I'll give it a red hot go all right?
Speaker 1: What do you think you're going to do differently?
Speaker 2: Are going to try and run down a bit lower and get some gravity?
Speaker 5: Going different socks to everybody else?
Speaker 1: I think that might work in my favor. All right, good luck, Off you go.
Speaker 2: Kevin's up now, sliding for five thousand dollars sans underwards.
Speaker 3: Go Rafa, go man, And he's hit the PBC any sliding, but ah, bit stuny.
Speaker 5: He knows point seven.
Speaker 1: Raffa ballt it up? He craped the bed, Rafa, go home, Raffer.
Speaker 5: He's really not happy with his score.
Speaker 2: If he blames those socks afterwards, how dare you blame underwork?
Speaker 1: So do nothing wrong? Raffa balls that one up. Who have we got here? Ah? Des and Troy, the young guy spends twenty houts a day working out. Come on, muscle man. How are you gonna get on? Arnie?
Speaker 4: I've been practicing a lot, so hopefully yeah, I get the Choky's here and beat the five point nine?
Speaker 1: Should be nice.
Speaker 2: You've got whiteline fever. I can see the focus just going down to Jackie boy, you're gona tr and do it. You got five point nine to beat and you could be walking away with five thousand dollars in cash.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I can do it.
Speaker 2: All right, Sam, if you go destroy named after his biceps, that's who we're dealing with. Young lad, just lives to work out. Sorry, I forgot to count down. Do the countdown again, please, Jason the studio.
Speaker 5: And he's off, he's hit the baby seats.
Speaker 4: Be with it.
Speaker 3: It's six point five, sex point five our current leader.
Speaker 2: Let's not do a drugs test on that guy. He's definitely juicing roid rage. There the Lance Armstrong.
Speaker 3: He gave me the double bicep pump as he finished.
Speaker 5: Thank you the rock. Ah, here we go.
Speaker 2: Now take your break from maternity leave, Amanda to do this.
Speaker 6: That's right, and I'm pretty inspired. I can see a little bit of Annabelle in Jack's face, actually bit of the baby face right there.
Speaker 3: So pretend I'm your child and slide towards your child.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 5: Let's go.
Speaker 1: And how's maternity leave? When how's the baby going? Is you're going through the night.
Speaker 6: Or oh yeah, yeah, yeah, no, Look now she's sleeping through. But don't worry. I've still been practicing.
Speaker 2: So how do you think Jackie boy is going to get on next year? Becoming it dam for the first time in March? Amanda.
Speaker 6: I have had a bit of a think about.
Speaker 5: This, and it looks like a piece of cake. I love when.
Speaker 6: People say that. It's very, very funny. No, I think he'll be great. I think he's a lovely bloke. I think he'll do a fantastic job.
Speaker 2: All right, lovely Amanda, Hey, good luck you hope you went Okay? So jack how far is Amanda?
Speaker 1: Jason? Don't bring them in while I'm still chatting to Amanda.
Speaker 5: Okay, there's prizes for runners up.
Speaker 3: So six point five is the meterridge to beat, and then five point nine or five point two will still get you some money.
Speaker 5: But six point five is what you're trying to be.
Speaker 1: And is that meter ridge?
Speaker 5: That's me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's met riach. Guys. You want to play long at home? All right? Jason? Now the sounds please? That's it, Jason. I come on, Amanda, good luck, go slut.
Speaker 2: Sorry, it's a footfall, footfall Jason, with the same effects, and I'll catch out there later about that, Amanda, Sorry about that?
Speaker 1: What's more? Jason with the countdown, go slide away? Amanda could not go.
Speaker 3: Our final slider. Amanda hits the PBC. Oh my, the splits to give.
Speaker 1: Her ax another Kids come out another, Kids come.
Speaker 2: Out five meters five meters okay, Jackie boy.
Speaker 3: Congratulations to the double biceps himself.
Speaker 5: Where is he destroy.
Speaker 1: He's having a quick workout, he's getting his pump on. Sam step up. You won five thousand dollars in cash. Beautiful?
Speaker 4: Absolutely wrath unbelievable.
Speaker 2: What do you What is a young man like you gonna do with five thousand dollars? I'm worried about the weekend. You're now going to have Sam take it easy.
Speaker 4: I am going out tomorrow night as well, so I think it might be pretty big. But I think I'll give Dad a bit of a share because he got me into the contest, so he might split it with him, and yeah, spend the rest on something on Saturday.
Speaker 2: Well done, buddy, give him a big round the pause. Five thousand dollars. That winning slide again, Jackie boy? What was the winning slide?
Speaker 3: Six point five meeting and congratulations to Peru who gets two thousand, five hundred dollars and Lightning mcdeal with one thousand.
Speaker 2: And Lightning McDean also gets one thousand dollars. And that winning side again is it in meter Ridge?
Speaker 5: That's Metridge six point five in Metridge?
Speaker 2: All right, well down everyone give all the sliders today around applause. Well done, five thousand guys won by the young man Sam.
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: I actually get to use my flag during the poetition photos while I'm on it actually postmon all right, so all thanks for underworks.
Speaker 1: Let's hit the ads. Jason, no need to post sounder boots.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian o'connells Show podcast