Speaker 1: I heard podcasts Heem More Kiss podcast playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app. Now I feel like we need some big, suspenseful music, something that we'd indicate that I have a great, big surprise for you.
Speaker 2: Britt Hockley, all right, hang on, I don't know what surprise is, but I do have some buttons here has this.
Speaker 1: Perfect I love is Okay, so we all know or in case you didn't know, but Brittany is getting married this year. It is your wedding. It feels like it's been a long time coming, but also.
Speaker 2: Surely everyone knows by now.
Speaker 1: I also just can't believe how close it actually is.
Speaker 2: I thought you're going to say, I can't believe he's not married that too.
Speaker 1: I also feel that way, Laura. Thank you, and I can't believe you found someone who is crazy enough to be as crazy as you are. No, I'm genuinely, so deeply happy for you, guys. I can't wait for the wedding. And you asked me if I would make your wedding rings. I did for the wedding, and that is something that I don't take lightly. And I feel like it was such a privilege to be brought in on something that's so special for you, and now not only are you marrying Ben, but it feels like I'm going to be on you forever, for the rest of your life.
Speaker 2: You know it's not It's not the reason behind me asking you to make the wedding ring. I wasn't like, how can I make sure Laura's on my body at all times forever? I want?
Speaker 1: And not only do I want you to think of your husband, I want you to think of me what this show means to you.
Speaker 2: So now when I'm saying my vowels and when I'm doing the horizontal dance of love.
Speaker 1: I'm not thinking about you. That's gone too far. But look, the reason why I have a big surprise for you is because the rings are finished. Yeah you haven't seen them yet, but in true Britney style, she didn't get one wedding ring. She got two wedding rings. So Britt has a double stack. And I also had the pleasure of being able to make a design Ben's rings as well, and I have them here. Oh my god, They're here right now in the room for you to see them for the very first time. Oh my god. Happy wedding Britney Hockley.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, sorry, can somebody pass me some sunglasses because the diamonds.
Speaker 1: Are blinding me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: When when Brittany came in, she was like, look, my only request is that the band is full diamonds. And I was like, how big? I measured them up and she goes, I think we can got a bit bigger than that.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I've pulled Ben's out first. Okay, firstly, Ben's is more baller than mine. Ben is European, and Europeans, I think do things differently, Like they're about the bling. Wow, this is like the whole thing is diamond He is going to froth that so hard? Oh my god, it is amazing. Okay, I'm putting the down now. Yes, I did have two rings. Oh my actual am I like to put them on? Is at bad luck?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You can put them on. You have to try. But is that a bad luck? I don't know. See how they feel? Oh my god, how.
Speaker 2: Do you he so much? You're so talented?
Speaker 1: How do you feel being one step closer to being misster secrest? Oh so weird? This is what makes it feel real.
Speaker 2: I know it's real. I mean my fiancee lives on the other side of the world, so it's been an unusual and probably less joyful process, and I I haven't been able to enjoy it a lot with him. And I think a lot of wedding planning brings a lot of people closer and they get to make these decisions together, and we haven't had that. So it's been like I'm just planning a party from a distance and he, you know, we speak when he wakes up, and we haven't had those moments that make me feel like it's actually happening. So I feel like now I literally have a wedding band on which I thought, you know, thirty seven is not old, but there was a point in my life I didn't think it was gonna happen. It's really cool and this is really special, and it's just so special that like you and I have been friends and business planners for six years. It's really cool that like you've done this, like you've done this for better and myself. So it's really beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel I feel really cute. See, I was like hoping I'd get some emotion out of it.
Speaker 2: There's a tear that she it is no because it is and It's like, it's those little things that I think mean more in these moments than just a wedding in a ceremony and getting married, Like it's the little things are important and it's really cool. I always knew that I wanted you to be part of it, and I didn't know how to do that because I didn't want to have a relationship with you or a throufle So I was like, what better way? But thank you so much. It's really spectacular and Benny's gonna love it so much.
Speaker 1: It's it's such a special thing to be able to be involved in that way. And I think they look beautiful and I can't wait to watch you get married. I'm so happy for the two of you. I feel like for anyone who's kind of like potentially even listened to Life on Cut over the years our podcasts, you know, they know what your relationship journey has been. And I feel as though you found the perfect person in Ben, and it's yeah, it's something that I'm so happy for you for.
Speaker 2: I feel so lucky, and I feel like it's sometimes we skip through these things and we don't like appreciate what we have in life. But I feel so lucky to have my life, Like I feel so lucky to be marrying someone like Ben, I feel so lucky to have someone like you as a friend and a business partner, and like we get to do this every day together, which is not many people get to do. And then on top of that, to be able to be involved in each other's moments is really cool. And I wait to birth your baby for you. It's gonna be really it's gonna be really beautiful. But I'm yeah, I'm absolutely thrilled thinking it's like more than I ever could have imagined. Thank you so much, Me