Speaker 1: Welcome to them, Christian, no common show podcast this week. One of you has sent me probably about three emails a day. This person is, this person is agitated. This person has given themselves a deadline all right, of sundown this Sunday to propose. The trouble is partner is a wedding planner, so knows and has heard of every single proposal story going. See, he is running out of ideas, which is why he's been emailing me three times every day. Now we can't use this guy's name, so because he's he's got this deadline of sundown Sunday, we will now call this operation sundown. Label them up as Sundown. Okay, so he's gone out for a walk right now, Sundown. Are you there?
Speaker 2: Yes, I am Christian. How you go on?
Speaker 1: Oh good? So it's got to be done by sundown this Sunday, right, correct? And have you any ideas at the moment.
Speaker 2: I've got no ideas, mart, Like she's done proposal packages for people where everything's been bells and whistles and everything like that, and I've got no idea.
Speaker 1: It's intimidating, isn't it, Because you're intimidated by this. She's got too much knowledge. She knows too much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she knows like even last night, and maybe Patsy will know she even when he got it nails done last night. Oh, I can't deadline night as well.
Speaker 1: So this deadline right of sundown Sunday, where does that come from?
Speaker 2: Is that you are it's an anniversary date because I've had the ring for a while and I love had amputated toast. So I've been trying to wait for the right time for every other reason as well, health wives, financial wife, and I said that by the anniversary on Sunday, it's sundown at us and I've had the ring for ages. I can't. Yes, who knows what's going on? But I played a shit card last night. I even said I was sick. I've got a toothacher headache. That did there enough?
Speaker 1: There's a party of proposal planning, and could you ever look at my back feet? Certainly? What's there? Three?
Speaker 2: She actually in tea. She woke up crying because she thinks I'm going to end up in hospital bed my foots killing me because it's infected or the pain that I'm in. I made I played it. I played it well to try.
Speaker 1: And playing it well I cried wolf. I think it played it really badly. You're forty eight hours from it, and we only hope this is only bad. This is the bat signal in the sky, isn't it. Also, when you fake a sicky, you can tone it down a little bit. She might be out looking for a new partner, just as a backup, so listen. One one immediate thought comes to mind here at sundown is where did you two originally meet? Can you do something with where you originally met?
Speaker 2: We originally meet me he was still yep. But we're in for the parland now, so we live in for the apartment. So we do live in a nice part of the world.
Speaker 3: Sunday, and how about this, You go back to Hillsville and go to the sanctuary.
Speaker 1: Get that falcon they have that flies under the corner for the quality you can handle the corner he flies the ring in.
Speaker 2: Yes, that will be that's pretty creative.
Speaker 4: What about I've got an idea. They don't call him the Wearriby Love God for nothing. Chris proposed to me out at Weerriby Park mansion. You go up that beautiful grand staircase up onto the balcony, down on bended knee overlooking all the beautiful green tree tops in the rose garden we have.
Speaker 1: But the roses are be coming out, so weren't they blooming romantic?
Speaker 5: They need not a bad idea, a bit of a hike from Philip Arland more than hillsid.
Speaker 1: I mean in sundown, you're going to have to put some effort into this. We cannot bease it unless it's involving the penguine. We cannot be so actually that's not they march out with the too, should have put a ring on it. You're gonna have to put an effort into this sundown. We can do so much, but you need to come to the table with something.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to come up by at the.
Speaker 1: Moment in your own dead right.
Speaker 2: When you start something and it sometimes rolls a little bit too far, and that's what that has where it's been a little bit sick. I didn't even I didn't even eat dinner because my favor was But I don't like saying it crying. But I'm hoping by the way, Ken should be smil Yeah, yes she will.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well we can help you our here Sunday, all right. So with the two ideas so far, Hillsville right with a kestrel or an eagle flying in with the ring around its neck, or a lovely idea about where ab mansions? Which ones you prefer?
Speaker 2: Where you mansion?
Speaker 1: So far? Okay?
Speaker 2: I like the idea of the stairs and the whole sunset.
Speaker 4: Thing you Yeah, and going to Joseph's for some dinner, yum, young, Stay the night.
Speaker 1: We'll see there's any more ideas as well, Sundown, stay there for now? Not going on here? Isn't it a lot going on? Sickness? She's crying? How's it got to this? You're listening to the Christian O. Carl Show podcast, So we have a listener on theline right now. We're calling Sundown because he has a deadline to propose to his partner by sundown this Sunday. She's a wedding and events planner. She's heard and arranged so many proposal packages. He needs an original idea. He's struggling moment so much so he pretended to be ill yesterday. Christian Karen's got an idea, Christian giving This guy's using an illness to try and throw his partner off the scent. How about he starts making out he's got a really painful back and that he needs a massage. When his partner goes to give a massage, she will see the proposal written on his back. I was going to say, you know, maybe the ring could be up his backside, you know, but listen to this idea. He doesn't have to leave for theip island. They hard to ride in your own back, but you need another part, You need somebody else to put on. Yeah, it's got good handwriting as well. Uh, what do you think of that idea? Sundown?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could put that hide that ring in many places on my back somewhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, do you like the Do you like the idea?
Speaker 2: I don't mind that idea?
Speaker 1: Actually yeah, minimum first is it just got to get a friend with a sharp feet.
Speaker 2: Yes, sorry, that's some laugh.
Speaker 1: Yeah all right, so we've got some more ideas here. Let's get that. Michael on here now, Michael.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 2: How are you.
Speaker 1: I'm good? So, Michael, what's your idea?
Speaker 6: Well, he was playing a sick card, so I just thought maybe he can well she was upset the fact that he was sick, so why not play the sea card? Trying to get someone who can be acting as a doctor and call her and she's got some bad you know, they've got some bad news for her. And the end of the day that he's on one day and he.
Speaker 7: Proposes I love this sit down. Oh he loves this one.
Speaker 2: I can't get away with that.
Speaker 1: Do you want to torment this poor woman?
Speaker 8: Forget it?
Speaker 1: She'll definitely also may not say, so what someone's going to pretend to be a doctor and go you need to sit down. It's very very bad news.
Speaker 8: And that could be you, Christian, an English doctor.
Speaker 1: So I got a break news that what you so some questions.
Speaker 6: The whole team can get involved in this one.
Speaker 1: Well, I've got a whole load of nurses. We've just been speaking to surgeon. There's nothing he can do. I'm sorry, there's nothing the whole stuff at the hospital. So we're just going to bring him out now. He just has a last few words and then we were got up against you. He's only got a couple of minutes. He wants his last few words just to say something to you and then and then you would come out and propose, how does that sound that.
Speaker 2: Could actually work? Because I've had tow imputation over the last two years, right, so I've had a lot of complications where you could be a doctor with take complications and I've got to go to hospital and then take us something.
Speaker 1: Now, knowing your for medical history, I don't think your partner is just going to be very distressed. You don't want any photos I've heard just like actually crying in horror. And also the moment where you say will you marry me doesn't necessarily mean that you're still not dying. You could still say that. Yeah, let's move away from that idea. Okay, fine, okay, just go to another one. Lewis good Lewis.
Speaker 8: Oh, Christian, how about you put on the Rings of Power. Then all of a sudden, halfway through the program, he said, I'm feeling something. Hey, I mean, here's my ring of power and you put out the ring.
Speaker 1: I don't know with sundown. What are you good about that one?
Speaker 2: I've never heard of Rings of Power, but I'd have to investigate that one.
Speaker 5: First.
Speaker 1: There's TV show in the world. At the moment, it's like it's the prequel to Lord of the Rings.
Speaker 2: I'm never see Lord of the Rings.
Speaker 1: Oh that doesn't matter. Okay, well we'll scratch that one. But the wist I likes. It's a good thought. Okay, let's try Tony.
Speaker 2: There you're going.
Speaker 1: We're struggling. We're getting nowhere with our man, Sundown, Tony, what have you got?
Speaker 3: I'd suggest that it's more about the moment than it is about the location. It doesn't have to be special place, a special activity. It just has to be a special moment. And that's just when two people come together at any anywhere. For me, it was in the kitchen at my mother in law's. My wife walked up to me. We just looked at each other and I just knew, so I asked her.
Speaker 1: Oh, and that's lovely, the spontaneity of the moment.
Speaker 3: And that's what you remember. You remember the connection, and that's part of it. It's way more important than where you do it or how fancy you try to make it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right. Actually, what do you think about that, Sundown. We're over complicating this.
Speaker 2: Don't complicate it.
Speaker 1: He's made it really come case all right, Tony, thank you very much for your advice.
Speaker 3: No problem at all.
Speaker 1: Now, Sundown, what do you think about all of this? I think you need to simplify it all.
Speaker 2: Very much. So I think I need too so after.
Speaker 1: All this, you're just gonna do it in the kitchen.
Speaker 4: I can't believe that in front of the telly, when past the popcorn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in fact, why don't you just bury it in a bucket of popcorn.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry that Michael Cancer is now blowing the next to they're playing in the barbecue, right, okay, out of all the time, I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, no, it's fine. It's actually perfect in the way for hour this is going. Why don't you just put it in a bucket of popcorn? Just bury the ring in that? Just something simple? What's your favorite movie together?
Speaker 2: I know she watches all she watches all the weird, stupid movies.
Speaker 1: You want to spend the rest of your life, You're.
Speaker 2: I don't do the scary movies that she watches, right, I'll be able to find something.
Speaker 1: Heart Yeah, well, I'll tell you what. You've got a lot of ideas. Let's let's lea, let's leave it for now. You ever think somendown and come back to us. Okay, Christian, what about the watching the sunset? A drone appears in a distance. What's he delivering? You know it's right, it's a ring Mickey be very good Christian. They do a Bird to Praise show at Hellsville Sanctuary where one of the bird's cracks open an egg on a rock. The ring could be inside the egg. Christian, just do the proposal the show when you end at nine, get the potential wife to put the station on. Just say it, play a song her favorite song, and then we can all move on.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast