Speaker 1: People do some weird shit.
Speaker 2: Would you like to try vape?
Speaker 1: Why would you take up something that is going to be addictive and expensive? I think the people. I'll tell you what. Yeah, because you're young and stupid, some things make more sense than others.
Speaker 2: You mentioned that your goal was to be healthy, and I just don't know. How can you figure that's going to happen when you're ordering a chocolate moose?
Speaker 1: No, you know, I had it in the car on the way home, and I didn't have a spood, so I was like an hour a dillo trying to get ants out of a hole. Was Bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adults food being fingered as an awful sensation. You haven't been thinking about the right person. Goodness may it is just still to play a couple of mitches.
Speaker 3: Hi, it's Jenna. Please don't forget to include my name in the opener this season.
Speaker 1: Sorry now he is Mitch Julli and Mitchell Koo.
Speaker 4: Well, hello everybody, Hi Mitchell, Hello idiots, welcome back, Happy birthday.
Speaker 1: Doing this is for twenty twenty three. I just said, then set the record straight that I've done it early. O. God, I'm just I was going to bring it up.
Speaker 2: Now you're just like reopening the wound that is the past.
Speaker 1: What leaves in the past is in the past. Orth You did bring all the cupcakes that we brought you to eat today we're running on cupcakes.
Speaker 2: They taste like guilt, don't they?
Speaker 1: He really did. I felt guilty doing my own make good gifts.
Speaker 4: If you missed last week's podcast, Jenneral, Mitch forgot about me birthday and then I got all these present center and it's so much sugar and I'm trying to be good.
Speaker 2: So it's this comfortall circle and brought it back in and been like, here go jointed some cakes.
Speaker 1: Price keeper Jenney, Hi, Jennifer, did you know that Mitch was in his diet era. I didn't realize.
Speaker 3: Well I didn't.
Speaker 4: Oh, well, good to know it's paying off. Then no one can tell the difference.
Speaker 1: Now you look great. You look really good. I'm joking.
Speaker 4: I literally only started the diet last week, which is dumb on my behalf. I just forgot that birthdays are pretty indulgent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, birthday. Why did I start last week? You know you love looking good, Drenking, You've changed the hair up. What do you mean like drenking your cut. I feel like gays go through cycles, because Hayden at the moment is going through it. I want to do something rebellious. He wants to go bleached and shave the sides. Do you go through those periods?
Speaker 2: Not really.
Speaker 4: I'm just I'm gonna make the long hair last as long as I can, until it gets to a point where it's creepy.
Speaker 2: I know I've said it before.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: Well, because I can get away with having long hair now because it's like, oh, with in his twenties, he's indie, Oh.
Speaker 1: Millennials, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: But I feel like, imagine me in my fifties and I've got like long gray hair.
Speaker 1: It's a bit seedy, isn't it. Yeah, unless you're out a library or an art curator. Old old men with long hair terrified.
Speaker 4: But then I feel like it comes back again, like an old man in his seventies with long hair.
Speaker 1: That's kind of rockstar.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, true, So will you be able to have that hair just keep it in the bag and then glue it on.
Speaker 2: Well, my dad's got.
Speaker 4: A pretty good head of hair on him still and did so maybe maybe I reckon, I've got good jeans on my side, apart from the fucking receding hairline.
Speaker 1: You don't have a receding hairline. Yeah, I never.
Speaker 4: Used to think I did until I started posting videos on TikTok and everyone's like, look at the five head.
Speaker 2: I thought this was normal to have the hairline go back, as in like more than four head.
Speaker 1: That's me.
Speaker 2: It can git five fingers on my forehead.
Speaker 1: Oh anyone could do that.
Speaker 3: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I can fit five. You actually can't. You can't, Okay, four fingers on your forehead. Cats, I've got ethnic roots.
Speaker 4: Your four four fingers on the forehead. I actually do have a five head by comparison.
Speaker 1: To you two. So I mean we think five fingers there literally yeah, but don't worry about it. And when someone points something out, God, that gives you a complex. My sister said, I had Patricia keut teeth.
Speaker 2: Who's that?
Speaker 1: I actually mentioned this on the live Patricia I kept from Medium.
Speaker 2: She's always that the one I googled.
Speaker 1: She's got the real snaggletooth that goes inwards.
Speaker 2: I'm nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 1: She still got teeth that go in I look like the medium.
Speaker 2: I've never noticed that.
Speaker 1: Thank you see that's what I mean. Yeah, I've never noticed you're a seeding hairline. It's like, we don't know that Jenna's bad bo.
Speaker 2: Like, it's just.
Speaker 1: We've all got one.
Speaker 4: And well I never thought that her tits weren't big enough pre boob job, but then she had to go and alter that.
Speaker 1: Did you see her walloping around today? Shown before and after photos?
Speaker 3: They look good.
Speaker 4: Someone actually message to me and said, is it true that Jenna got a boob job? It just doesn't seem like something she'd do. And I'm like, well, look like a lot of things. We tried to just spread the rumored that she got a boob job instead of a gum graft.
Speaker 1: You're like, oh, yeah, we've got to take two weeks off, Jenn.
Speaker 4: It's getting a tit job, you know what. And then and then she ruined the joke by running with it.
Speaker 2: She's like, yeah, my boob job. I'm like, fuck, Jenna, I should have thord it off. Yeah, it's meant to be what, No.
Speaker 1: It's a gum graft.
Speaker 3: Just assumed everyone knew it was a gum graft and it was a joke.
Speaker 1: We didn't We never mentioned gum graft. How would they know? The funniest part is a gum graft is actually funnier than a tit job. Because it's Jenna. No one they did they invent that metal that that procedure for you. I reckon they did, because I've never heard of her.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: In fact, we don't really know what to do with you. Give her a gum graft.
Speaker 2: And she's like, I've got money to spend. What are we getting done?
Speaker 1: Apparently they did it in her service suite. That's part of the service mobile. Gummobile gum grafts. They come to your house. It's like the dog grooming stations though you know how the dogs come ause you've got to walk out to a van and they do it in the van out the side. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't own a dog, so oh, I've never had to do that.
Speaker 1: Actually, I've got an announcement to make.
Speaker 2: Don't tell me.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you and Hayden are going to be hearing the pitter patter of little feet.
Speaker 3: Is it happening?
Speaker 1: Four feet? Ah? Four little feet brown feet?
Speaker 2: Is it going to be a tiny dog?
Speaker 1: We're getting a dog? Well, we want to get a dog, will we we've officially started the research phase. Actually, we're past the research phase. We know what kind of dog we want. Yes, actually throw breeds at me, because I reckon you can tell the type of breed that someone will pick based on their personality.
Speaker 3: Cavol.
Speaker 1: Well, I've got a kavoodle at my family home. That's incorrect, Ginny, you're now out and your mic is off for the shot.
Speaker 4: I don't know, actually I don't have I can't tell based off someone's personality what sort of dog they want.
Speaker 2: Maybe, no, I'm way off. I was gonna say kelpie. You wouldn't get that.
Speaker 1: No, what's a kelpie? It's more of a farm dog sort of thing. Oh no, no, no, I would love a kelpie. Oh there's short hair ones, are they? Yeah? Okay, hate and I look at getting a cock a spaniel.
Speaker 4: Of course I won't make the joke, but it's just staring at me the joke.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, happy gay. Getting a cockel better than getting a Himalayan anal dog, which we did look at. Expensive, very expensive to import. Anyway, we're looking. And I was talking to Abby Chatfield, who I'm not allowed to say on my radio show. God forbid, my boss would kill me because yeah, seriously, But I was talking to her because I'm like, well, I'd be canceled if I get if I get a dog from a breeder rather than a rescue dog.
Speaker 4: Maybe not by the general public, but I'll certainly think less of you adopt.
Speaker 1: Don't shop as well.
Speaker 3: I did not buy from a breeder.
Speaker 1: But how do you adopt a cute puppy?
Speaker 3: There's plenty of risks.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go.
Speaker 4: On the exact website that I got Isabella from. Yeah, and then I'll go to the dog section and you tell me you look into their eyes and tell me that they're not gorgeous.
Speaker 1: What's the website? Can I get it up on the on the studio.
Speaker 2: Screens Maggie's Rescue.
Speaker 1: Let's have a look at some dogs. Wow, we really should have planned this. I didn't didn't talk about this off the air. But let's have a look at some dogs.
Speaker 2: Go up to the top where it says act and then go adopt.
Speaker 1: Oh that looks like it's a bella. Go down. Oh, here we go, Here we go. Look at Lola.
Speaker 2: Isn't she gorgeous?
Speaker 1: Lola looks cute. We'd like a puppy oh, look at socks.
Speaker 3: Oh, look at Jimmy.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm tearing up. I hate looking at little animals.
Speaker 1: To look at bo The description is a buffy bundle of love. Oh it's good.
Speaker 2: What about Meyer and Leam? They come as a package deal.
Speaker 1: Apparently two two is a lot, but I do like the look of Maya, A little scuffy one. Is that all they've got? I know they don't have more than one page. They must just have four dogs, which is good. I mean you don't want many. They've got quite a few cats hercules. Oh, Yin looks like Isabella.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why are you getting a dog instead of a cat?
Speaker 1: They're so much easier. I'm not a cat person.
Speaker 4: Like, you've got enough going on in your life. You don't need a fucking dog.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: My theory is I want a dog and that's it. I don't have theory.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, I'll be practical because I thought I was a dog person, but then realistically, well now it would have been fine, But at the time, when I was still working, I was like, I need something that can just stay at home and look after itself, keep itself alive, and I don't want to take it for walks.
Speaker 3: I was exact same. I didn't think I was a cat person until I got Connie.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, Hayden and I have a poor section, have a pro not on the work WiFi. Hay and I have different hours. His home all day and I'm home, and then his home all night. I'm home all day because we're a different hour.
Speaker 2: Muffin as if you don't want Muffin the cat meg Oh, I got to stop looking at these because I'm going to want to adopt the.
Speaker 1: More and foster care. Look at that suburb, Mitchell, Oh.
Speaker 4: My god, they're in my suburb. I've got a brother and assistant. Now, you could not do.
Speaker 1: Three cats if anyone, I am open to adopting. In fact, I want to adopt. So if anyone has a gorgeous little what did I say? Dog? What dog? Cocker spaniel? Thank you for reminding me, I want one anyway. If it is your first time listening to the show, Hi, everybody, this is just me. Every week we read out the local animals. We do it every single week, and this week was so much fun for in Victor. That was gorgeous. We start the show the same way every week. Two is it just me? Something we've noticed something we hate or appreciate. Mitch doesn't know mine. I don't know Mitch's and coming up we're going to be talking about later in the show. At the end of Neighbors, oh God, I'm a bit shattered.
Speaker 2: It's gone. Peter my heart went with that show.
Speaker 1: For those who don't know the international listeners, Neighbors is the people that live either side of you in the house. God, it's also a hit TV show that's ran for forty years.
Speaker 2: In this I'd be shocked if even the internationals didn't know about Neighbors. Doesn't everyone know?
Speaker 1: The UK love it right?
Speaker 4: If it weren't the Neighbors, you wouldn't have Margo Robbie or.
Speaker 1: Chris Hemsworth he was on Home in a Way, or Kylie Minogue or Delta Good. It's like an India to murder one of those people. Oh dear Kylie. She's lived a great life. Hey, she's given us all that she could. Delta's got so much more to give. Delta's Kylie's done?
Speaker 2: How very dare you? She lives in Brunswick, for God, so get a group anyway. We'll get back to that later.
Speaker 1: Delta lives in Grimorn, Yes, so neighbors is over, So we're gonna take a little trip down memory lane. I've got a neighbor's game that we're gonna play, the two of you. You have to Mitch, do you want to go first? With your original show? What should we do? I don't mind.
Speaker 2: Do you want me to go first?
Speaker 1: I can, Yeah, I'll go first. Just think it's been a while. I'm gonna be generous today. How is that? No, that's piece? Is that how that works?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, I know I've got enemies. Now I'll start off. Start, let's go. Is it just me? Just Kim cut ash in currently being in Australia fill you with glee? No, I love it. I forgot she was No, No, I'm trump. Maybe I don't know, but she's been here.
Speaker 4: Was she in Sydney the other day when Pete Davidson her route was spotted walking around Sydney.
Speaker 1: No, she was in far North Queensland tropical area.
Speaker 2: She why didn't she come with him?
Speaker 1: She's just famous to be in Sydney, she'd be swarm far off queens And what's a crocodile gonna do? Ask for a sylvit? She was in far off Queensland in cans and this aids back to when I was a kid, Like whenever there was a celebrity in town. I think I got it from my mum. It was like, they're in my country, Like they're breathing the same air as me.
Speaker 4: Like when I saw that Katie Perry for the same reason, her Root or Orlando Bloom.
Speaker 1: You can say partner.
Speaker 2: I don't know what.
Speaker 4: Their status is. I don't know if they're engaged or what. I can't remember the child you'd hope.
Speaker 2: So, oh yes, so her Root, her.
Speaker 4: Roote, Orlando Bloom and Kim's Route Pete Davidson. And they're here for the same reason, working on the same film, aren't they.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, Orlando on Wizards, you didn't get the role, Jenn didn't get the role. Scheduling conflicts. It's Wizard?
Speaker 4: Is that like the home brand version of fucking Harry Potter Wizards?
Speaker 2: What a ship name? They could have done so much better?
Speaker 1: Do they not put that in testing? Anyway?
Speaker 4: When I was on Daily Mail that Katie Perry had touched down in in Sydney, I did get that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, she's in my airport.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, what's like along she'd just got in a private jet and fucked off to Queen's Land.
Speaker 1: Well, it's like you can. You're feeling the weather, and they're also feeling the same weather that you're feeling. If I farted, she might smell it. Yes, not the same thought, but yes, that's the same, the same theory. So Kim and Peter bean.
Speaker 2: Final cats off the screen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and wonder why general was staring into ourself? Please adopt me. They're gone. I just think I get a kick out of celebs being down under and I and they couldn't come for so long because of COVID, So they're here. But did you see this? A Queensland cafe manager posted the receipt of the meal that Kim and Pete ordered. Oline, what did she order? Okay, here we going? This is what I got. This is Kim's order. They ordered four caprice salads. The fuck the Caprici salad. It's a tomato, the cheese and then basil. Very simple, very Kim.
Speaker 3: K And it's only two of them right, yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they've got two Shishia tatas.
Speaker 2: Where the fuck are Kimberly's children?
Speaker 1: A good point? Surely she didn't leave them with Kanye. No, she's got too many of them. She got two bruschettes, which I feel like you'd love a bruscetta, Mitch, two entre truffle aaroncinis.
Speaker 3: Ah, yes, I'm sorry, this is too much.
Speaker 1: This is a lot of food.
Speaker 4: It looks like she's just ordering finger food for herself, like what she'd pick off the platter.
Speaker 1: Good point. They got the calor maari entree, just one of those full quatro for Margie pizza they got. Then they got two margarita pizzas, a fetter chini carbonara, a noki, and then a pesque, then the scalipini, and then three ne Teller pizzas.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's no way that was just their meeting.
Speaker 1: Surely it wouldn't surprise me if they just wanted one piece of each. Did you hear what you just said?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 4: Four margharita pizzas and Natello pizzas and four salads, like, there's no way they had all that to themselves. It would have been a little dinner party sort of things.
Speaker 3: And why would you choose three Nteller pizzas?
Speaker 4: I reckon Kimberly did not touch Thentello pizza at all. Everyone else thought of that. She didn't want any, and she would have had two of the salads.
Speaker 3: Pete would have wanted the Natella pizza.
Speaker 1: Listen, it's in cans. They ordered from Piccolo Chuccina in cans, and I've got their number. I'm gonna call them and see if it's bullshit? What HI see, if it's real, if kid farted.
Speaker 2: Or I wonder how many of these calls they've gotten.
Speaker 1: Probably none, because no other podcaster is as genius as us. But also it's long enough after it, maybe they'll be willing, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and being should I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: It'll be myself because I don't want to scare them. Grace, speaking the grace, my name's Mitch. I'm calling from the iHeartRadio podcast we're recording now. I just want to know did you have any FaceTime with Kim and Pete when they were in town the other week?
Speaker 5: No, you didn't see them.
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Is that the one hundredth call you've gotten? Asking a thousands?
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry? Well, well I will ask how good you need to tell a pizza? Is there? Just to change that around a fun question? Is it good?
Speaker 6: It's the best in town?
Speaker 1: Yeah? According to Kim ask her I got her number? Oh right? Did they tip? Well?
Speaker 2: They tipped?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, interesting, okay, quickly wasn't as hefty as people thought it think it would be. Oh wow, okay, thank you so much, thanks for being on the show. What a sweetheart, she sounded fat. Oh god, but that's an exclusive. I'm what part that they didn't tip as well as everyone thought they did. Stingy are they? If you're that rich? Fucking tit throwing a diamond ring or a toe ring or something, you know, that's my instagon.
Speaker 4: She wouldn't have gotten much FaceTime with Pete, in meticular if he would have been out in the crash as the fucking infant that he is down in her crotch very active though, to one of those rooms, the rumpus rooms playing a PlayStation.
Speaker 2: You know how some pubs have that.
Speaker 1: He was a kids club within the Ballpete. They were staying at the Novtael and he put her at the kids club. All right, that's me done, you ready, Mitchell, let's go? Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Why do we keep giving Melbe jobs?
Speaker 1: Hayden said this the other day. Did he yes?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: Because he's a big spice girls fan, and I thought, if anyone's going to be offended, it's your gay facto, Hayden.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, partner, I asked him this question. I'm like, why this is so funny? I seriously said, why, of all the Spice girls is Melby getting all the work? And he said, because she's got the best personality.
Speaker 4: Apparently she must be easy to work with, and she just does what she's old on these talent shows. Because I'm like, I don't know, I don't dislike her, Yeah, I just I feel like I'm missing something.
Speaker 2: Is there something I'm not getting?
Speaker 1: Yeah, i'd like her on a show. She feels like.
Speaker 3: She's open to doing anything. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, let's just have a little look at her red sume.
Speaker 2: Okay, and this is just in Australia.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, just locally. Yeah. Fuck. So she was on X Factor first, I remember that good show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then she replaced Sonya Krueger on Dancing with the Stars, which was appalling.
Speaker 1: As a judge.
Speaker 3: As a host, I don't remember that she was.
Speaker 4: The one backstage interviewing them after they came off the dance floor.
Speaker 1: Oh what a low blow for me. It was because she.
Speaker 4: Probably didn't even know who the fucking stars that had just been dancing were like, she's ten times more famous than any of them.
Speaker 1: No way to hear and interview with CHEZYDNYA.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know, right, that's exactly the sort of thing that would have been happening.
Speaker 2: And she's like, I don't know who these people are.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then during that period there was fucking Jenny Craig ads being shoved down over her on it.
Speaker 1: She did look good if she did it, who knows, but she looked tight.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I do remember the difference of pretty drastic, wasn't that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, she looked great. You as it's so annoying you want to look at me. Jenny Craig has your covert. So she would say something like.
Speaker 2: Come on, ladies, you love yourself for it. L she'd say later like that, can I find it?
Speaker 1: I want to find it.
Speaker 2: I'm not even halfway through the resume. Other that's fine, that's fine.
Speaker 1: We'll take a little break. Come on, ladies, come on, lady, you love yourself.
Speaker 7: Later, my lovely ladies, Jenny and I want to get you ready for the summer of loving, loving, loving yourself, ladies, because you deserve it. So here's the plant. Give Jenny your winter body and get summer ready. Pick up the phone and call Jenny now.
Speaker 1: Call now, and you.
Speaker 3: Could save up to four hundred and sixty eight dollars. Yeah, doesn't she do an end thing week commitment program?
Speaker 7: Call Jenny Craig now, you'll love yourself for it?
Speaker 2: Later I knew. I remembered that one line.
Speaker 1: Later. All right, so she's fogging herself silly.
Speaker 4: What else is shep And then after she was on X Factor, Channel nine tried to bring her over for Australia's Got Talent and she signed that contract, but she was still under contract with Channel seven, so Channel seven took.
Speaker 1: It at court. I remember being like, excuse.
Speaker 4: Me, bitch, you're still under contract with us. You can't be going signing up to Australia's Got Talent. And I'm like, why are they.
Speaker 1: Fighting over her?
Speaker 2: I don't think she's that great anyway. Channel Line got her in the end and she was on the Voice.
Speaker 1: Kids I Care. She fought hard for that one, I know.
Speaker 4: And then Bloody Today AFM put her on Breakfast Radio, which is also a des and now she's going on the Mass Singer. She just keeps coming back getting jobs here at Australia, and I'm like, I just.
Speaker 2: Again, I don't dislike her. I just don't get it.
Speaker 1: The Spice girls must have been mega here. I mean they were, they were they? I don't even know.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, what about how she couldn't do Australi's got talent because of the contracts. So they just wheeled in fucking with it. Jerry Hallewell, which spices she did?
Speaker 1: They?
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, because they couldn't get mel The Spice girls are just interchangeable, apparently going to swap it out.
Speaker 3: Do you remember when mel Ba said we're touring Australia, Remember it was like two years.
Speaker 2: She's a fucking lie. She does that all the time.
Speaker 4: She also said that she was like performing at the Royal wedding or something, and they weren't. She just like says these things out loud to get rumors started, and then it never happened.
Speaker 1: She was just at a wedding of two people named Kate and Will something like that.
Speaker 4: But anyway, yeah, used And now she's on our mastinger as a judge, but she was on I think it might have been. This shows that she says yes to anything. I think she was on the masting of Spain and she absolutely butchered one of my favorite Kyle Li Minogue's songs.
Speaker 1: Okay, have listen.
Speaker 2: She can't sing that well, so she was under under a mask. Yes, I think she was the Witchity Grub or something I can't remember.
Speaker 1: Maybe she's here filming Wizard All right, let's have a listen.
Speaker 2: Hold on.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think if I can get Melby from it. She doesn't sound like her at all.
Speaker 3: I feel like she's trying to That's the weird thing.
Speaker 4: I don't know why, but I expected her to sing in her speaking accent. Yeah, it threw me when she sings like that. I expected her to be like boy, y'are law then?
Speaker 2: Or I think about our dusk you know, lo lo la lila la la.
Speaker 1: Let me ladies. I just can't get you out on my head? Is it just me? You got something on your mind?
Speaker 2: Hit up at a couple of mitches on Instagram to get yourself on the show.
Speaker 1: All right, it's time for your turn to get on the show. You could do it. Is it just me? Of your own? They're called?
Speaker 2: Is it just used?
Speaker 1: I hit us up at a couple of mites on Instagram. Send us a voice message. You sometimes get people on live. Mitch gets a stiff every time we do that.
Speaker 2: Well, it's nice to be able to chat to the listeners, isn't it.
Speaker 1: No? I agree, he's nice for old chim Way. Yeah, but not not today. Catherine has sent us in able in your case, it doesn't really wobble. It's quite stiff. You think, oh, rash, don't rush till I was surveying the activity. It doesn't. You don't have a wobble either, Mitch. She has got too big webble now these days. All right, let's go. Catherine has sent this in. It's an easy just you, let's roll it off.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, absolutely adore the show.
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 5: Or after a really awful day at work?
Speaker 3: Is getting in the cart and listening to IGYB just the best therapy Because if you don't laugh, you're gonna cry.
Speaker 1: I'll get fucked. Catherine, we can't use that.
Speaker 4: It's a bit self indulgent for us to run that and be like, no, it's not just you.
Speaker 1: Everyone feels that way. What do you want us to say? No?
Speaker 2: No, thank you, Catherine. She still gets surprised, But I can.
Speaker 1: Find another one? You still give it one? Jenney Center on Instagram cap Mark stefan Off has sent me this. Why don't we try what Mark Steve Mark content to play with? Good day guys.
Speaker 8: I have just come back to Australia and discovered your podcast and I cannot begin to tell you how much show it brings me.
Speaker 1: But today I went to a shoe store and I think I've got an Is it just me? Is it just me?
Speaker 8: Or when we take our shoes off to buy a pair of new shoes?
Speaker 1: Am I the only one that gets super self conscious?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 8: I start thinking do I have six toes? I know for thirty one years of my life that I don't, But for a moment, I go, oh, hang on? Or have I got a growth on my toe now that looks like a ladybug? Like I just keep thinking what could be wrong with my feet? And now that everyone's wearing masks, I never know? And I create this narrative of what the sales girl's thinking behind her athlete's foot mask?
Speaker 1: Is it just me? I'm probably overthinking it?
Speaker 2: Oh No, love you guys?
Speaker 1: Obsessed with you? Think about being you for Halloween? Have a great I'm still wondering where we got back from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just true. Is our podcast not available internationally? You only just found out when he got back to Australia.
Speaker 1: But the staff on Quantus, Oh, you're in a jockstrap. You love couple action, God love you Mark.
Speaker 4: In answer to your question, yeah, you are overthinking, and I'll give you Patrick's number because you've got wack called anxiety.
Speaker 1: All right, it's more of an essay.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think I've ever thought about that.
Speaker 4: Although I am reluctant to buy shoes online because my feet tend to fluctuate.
Speaker 1: Oh, and shoes online not consistently.
Speaker 4: So I prefer to I actually do prefer to go in. I don't care if they're judging my mankey foot.
Speaker 2: The only thing I only they'd be used to that.
Speaker 4: Surely the guarantee if my shoes bad, they've already seen worse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right. I bought shoes the other day and I actually had an argument with the attendant and RM Williams because he goes, yeah, you're at twelve, Like, no, I'm a thirteen, you're a twelve, And I go, no, all my life, I bought size thirteen shoes. Look in front of you. Doesn't lie. It's a size chug. You're a twelve. I'm like, excuse the fuck you? I got so defensive because I identify as a size thirteen and I was told that I'm an RM Williams twelve and it really cut me deep.
Speaker 4: At least their self aware, like they know our shoes run a bit big, So like you're actually a twelve, because if you bought a thirteen, you'd be bitching about the fact they don't fit in they're too big.
Speaker 1: Oh, then we were gossiping. He recognized me from Beauty in the Geek, so I said, oh, oh, paid double. Why'd you have to weave that part in the story because we hated each other and we became friends in the end, right, okay, we followed each other on Instagram. Very nice persons your message, Mark, Yeah, no, thanks Mark, Happy shoe shopping.
Speaker 2: But I can't say I've ever experienced that.
Speaker 1: Where do you reckon? He came from? Because he just shot back from let me hear his voice again. Good day, guys.
Speaker 8: I have just gone back to Australia and discovered your podcast and grease.
Speaker 3: For sure, I'm speaking Greek Islands, Am I right?
Speaker 1: Or New Zealand. Now he's been in Manhattan. Oh Bermuda with his ass out, great ass ah. Then they're at the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
Speaker 2: Okay, well I was way off.
Speaker 1: Anyway, you want to get in touch if you've been on a holiday, right to us a couple of metes. We'll get you on the show. Never heard this in my life.
Speaker 2: Can you believe it's done and dusted?
Speaker 1: I thought it was cancer to be honest, I was shocked when they said it's over.
Speaker 2: No, it's actually actually gone.
Speaker 4: The final episode will have aired by the time our podcast is out. Unfortunately, at the time of recording, we won't have seen the episode, so we can only guess what happens.
Speaker 2: Apparently I have seen it. What I know, I've seen the episode, hasn't an I got a screener, very poor. Yeah yeah, yeah, and you watch the whole thing.
Speaker 1: No, I just watched the slob chmeos. You know how they did them? Right?
Speaker 2: Was that everyone coming back for Tody's wedding?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but guess how they did it. They all came back via zoom.
Speaker 2: Oh, some of them came back, I kylie, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: But Margo and Robbie sent in a Zoom message as her character to congratulate her friend Tody. So did Delta Gudrum.
Speaker 2: Oh I figured as much.
Speaker 4: I forgured that all of them weren't coming back, because that would have been really tricky to try and weave them all in.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, how would they all enter the store? You'd have to just do like the wishing well and everyone just putting an envelope in and going congrats.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's kind of lucky they had the pandemic excuse, right, because without that.
Speaker 1: No one would have done it going through Zoom be like, what I know?
Speaker 2: I mean, it's better than nothing. How much screen time does Kylie get? I need to know? Or is it really it's quite brief? Is it all just outside in the three?
Speaker 1: No, there's a couple of different scenes.
Speaker 2: Oh good, okay, because I feel like I was wondering.
Speaker 4: I was worried that it would be just Kylie Minogue out on the street in her stupid overalls and that would be it. And I'm like, they've blown their lob. We've seen everything there needs to see on the promo, But there's more.
Speaker 1: I love that you. Was it you who made the comment that she left as a mechanic and she came back in the same outfit.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you just haven't changed a uniform or gotten a new job, changed careers at all.
Speaker 1: Why would they not? But she could wear anything she fucking wants.
Speaker 4: I know, Like, imagine flash for when and Mitchell just comes back in with Maca's uniform.
Speaker 1: Like, no, people of oolved anyway what we thought we'd do. If you don't know, Neighbors has known for their ridiculously fucked storylines because it's an episode a week, right, it's a weekly episode.
Speaker 2: How many nightly it's yes, half an hour, five nights a week.
Speaker 1: I did not know that.
Speaker 2: I can't believe that you're not a neighbor's boy.
Speaker 1: No, not even a home and away boy, not into those soaps, not for me. You know, I can tell that you're not into soap. You're dirty pig, more of a Gail kind of thing anyway. Known for their fuck storylines. Like I'm talking ridiculous storylines. Nightly shows, you've got to come up with ways to keep people entertained. And they really threw some curveballs over there.
Speaker 2: Some of them are really far fetched, and it's like there can't be that much drama on the one street.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't have any of.
Speaker 2: This shit going on with my neighbors, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: No, my name is a lovely people.
Speaker 3: I don't know my neighbors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, there wouldn't be enough to fill a weekly show.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: Well, what I've done is I've collated actual episode synopsis, synopsis, and then I've made some up completely false. Okay, So what you two have to do is tell me whether or it's a real, actual storyline that happened in neighbors, or if it's bullshit and I've made it up.
Speaker 4: How far back did they go? Because I reckon I'll be able to get it. If it's like old school neighbors.
Speaker 1: This is from the original start. This is I didn't watch it.
Speaker 4: I wasn't alive when it started. Older than me, you would have heard about these moments.
Speaker 1: These are iconic.
Speaker 4: God, if you go around like two thousand and six, two thousand and seven, when that theme song was active, that's that was my era.
Speaker 2: I love that shiit.
Speaker 1: No, no, no no, I've just collated the best moments from all times. I didn't mind you. I didn't sit and watch I had to go for radicles, and it took me quite a while.
Speaker 4: Actually, you know what, here's an example for the internationals who haven't seen Neighbors before. Here's an example of the sort of far fetched, stupid story lines they've got. So my favorite character as a child was Easy, played by Natalie Bassingthwaite, the lead singer of the Rogue Traders and.
Speaker 1: In Elvis famed Elvison came, yes, is she in the Olvis? I was like, you said, they cut all the speaking scenes. Oh really, She's just there, which is so insulting. Imagine being cut from Basil Herman's film.
Speaker 3: He doesn't cut anything, literally, just one shot of her and then oh you.
Speaker 1: Can see she's about to start speaking, and they cut the camera away. Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Anyway, I was a big Natalie Bassingthwaite fan back in the day, and she played Easy. She came along and she really caused a lot of trouble for Carl and Susan, who were like the iconic couple on the show, like you saw their kids go up and now they're like the old grandparents on the street. Well, Carl and Easy had an affair which broke up Carl and Susan's marriage. And then Easy ended up having a baby with Karl, and just last week as one of the celebs that they're bringing back for the final episode of Neighbors. They brought her back for the whole last week of Neighbors. And now she's dating Karl's son, Oh my god, which would mean that she is dating her daughter's brother. Yeah, And I'm like, insects is not cool? Neighbors, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: And oversight and oversight they're making nightly shows.
Speaker 4: I'm like, did they just get new writers and they forgot that that storyline had happened in the past.
Speaker 2: She's fucking her daughter's brother.
Speaker 1: Do you reckon? There's just a master Google doc of like this is all the funck shit we've done and read through before you write new story arc.
Speaker 2: Surely they have like a family tree to follow.
Speaker 1: God.
Speaker 2: And also she didn't bring the daughter with her. Where's your fucking kid?
Speaker 1: Where's Karl's kid? The show is fucked? So let's quiz you. Okay, I've got some music. I'm going to read the episode synopsis. I've removed all names just to make it fair.
Speaker 2: Fuck all right, that does make it, That makes it harder.
Speaker 1: Purely synopsis. So let's go. In this episode, two characters fight over ownership of Bouncer the laborator, resulting in asking the dog to pick who to live with. True, the dog is asked. The dog then gets lost and walks from Melbourne to Adelaide in one night.
Speaker 3: And it has a dream.
Speaker 1: True, it has a dream that it gets married. That is, of course true.
Speaker 2: Well done, we caught it early. I was like, I remember bouncer.
Speaker 1: I should have removed the fucking dog's name. Who was bounce? Who owned a bouncer? Yes? So it was missus Mangle and Mike.
Speaker 4: All right, Missus Mangle, Missus Mangle. This is really old school neighbors. Then I wouldn't have known that, right.
Speaker 1: Next, one real off fake storyline when an old man was blown off a cliff and killed off, only to be brought back years later with severe amnesia. Wasn't that Harold?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Harold, it's great.
Speaker 1: It was Harold. Harold's street knew it.
Speaker 2: Harold is like the the Alf Stewart of neighbors.
Speaker 1: Just so you know, he's like the og.
Speaker 6: They killed him and then brought him pack multiple times and he's come back.
Speaker 1: You know what. Am is a great tool to just erase everything that's ever happened because he's forgot it.
Speaker 4: He also tried to murder Paul Robinson, tried to throttle him, and that was the cliffhanger of this season. Like it was the last episode before Christmas and it was just someone going in. It was like a pov, some hands grabbing Paul Robinson and then him falling.
Speaker 1: On the ground.
Speaker 4: And then the big reveal was that it was old and we're like, not really, reason why did he try murder Paul?
Speaker 1: Right next one in this episode to meet you or crashes into the town square only to reveal a hidden treasure chest buried beneath the local bank. You wrote that that's fake.
Speaker 2: You could have tried to make it hard, tried to make it no bank, Ransey threet is.
Speaker 4: Just like a ship coulder sack the town square, the town.
Speaker 2: Square lassiters I clearly never read it. Isn't there a cafe by the water?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well they live in Erinsborough and there's no bank, Okay.
Speaker 1: In this episode of Snap, Freeze blankets the street, causing the elderly couple at the end of the Cold Sack, the Cold Sack put.
Speaker 2: The hater on.
Speaker 1: Are you telling me, they froze the death. No, you made that up, crossing the elderly couple at the end of the cold sack to freeze over die in a tableau on the front porch as they embraced that, you wrote that I made that. God.
Speaker 2: Neighbors is a very different show to what you think it is. It's not like it's not Days.
Speaker 4: Of Our Lives, Like they're pretty stupid storylines, but they're not that fucking stupid people freezing to death in their front lawn in Melbourne. Apparently the people that actually live on real life Ramsey Street. They are over the moon. The Neighbors is being cancersized, even though they get paid thirty to forty grand a year compensation for the outside of their homes being used for filming. They just hate the hassle because the tourists always come past.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's bus trips as well. Yeah, and because it's so bigin the UK, yeah, that they must just travel to do it.
Speaker 4: And they're saying that, oh, we're so happy the show's over because there'll be less tourists.
Speaker 2: I think there's going to be more probably now that the show's over.
Speaker 1: They also should capitalize and sell the house guys millions make it an airbing and beat like stay at Carla, Susan's that's smart. All right, let's go next one. This is pretty oconic. I don't know if you'll get this. When a character accidentally drove himself and his new wife into the sea as they drove to their honeymoon, leaving his new wife missing and presumed dead. Yeah, that's true. That was Tony. Indeed, yes it was.
Speaker 4: And then that was Tody's first wife, Yes, And then his second wife was Steph. Things didn't work out, but then he married Steph again, but that was just a cover up because Steph was actually pregnant with her best friend Libby's husband Dan's baby. So that was Tody's third wedding. And then he married Sonya and now she's dead too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So Tody hasn't had a good run. So I don't think it's going to work out with this bitch he married in the final episode.
Speaker 2: Who was she?
Speaker 1: It has to it's the end. I didn't pay attention to.
Speaker 2: Tody has not had much luck when it comes to weddings.
Speaker 1: Well, is he the main character?
Speaker 4: I guess because he's another one that's been there forever.
Speaker 2: Did Jenny Craig ads.
Speaker 1: You'll love it. Boys.
Speaker 2: It's on brand new to be a fat toad, Like, you can't be losing weight.
Speaker 1: What would it be after if he lost all the weight?
Speaker 2: It was really skinny tadpole.
Speaker 1: All right, this is the next one. In this episode, there was a ghaso league at the school causing do you know what I just thought of?
Speaker 4: Another absurd neighbor's storyline? So Tody adopted his son Callum, and they got a dog, and then they had to get this lady to come along and help train the dog because it was just like a wild puppy. The person who came and trained the dog was Callum's real mother Sonya I remember who Tody then fell in love with.
Speaker 2: So Callum's parents were together, and then she died.
Speaker 3: She did die.
Speaker 4: She went from being a dog trainer being like, oh my god, it's that fucking son that I got rid of all those years ago.
Speaker 1: Shit, that show's insane. All right, what about this episode? Do you remember this? There was a ghasak at the local school, causing Margo Robbie's character to rap an impromptu song over the pa, which led to her getting a recording deal with Sony music.
Speaker 2: You made that up?
Speaker 1: You don't remember it? No, think hard. The gas made her go crazy, Jenna.
Speaker 2: Remember why would you be singing a song over the pa.
Speaker 1: Because the gas leak made her go nuts?
Speaker 4: And you're so bad at these faces she rapped.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she got canceled after it. I really should have watched the show before more storylines. Tell me if this is correct. In this episode, a character was trampled by a horse that was paralyzed from the waist down. Then he later regained the use of his legs after he saved a child drowning in a swimming pool.
Speaker 3: That's right, that wasn't that, Ringo, Yeah, that happened.
Speaker 1: That did happen. Ringo regained the use of his legs after saving a child that was drowning in a ball.
Speaker 4: But I thought that he lost his legs because Steph hid him with a motorbike. And that's why Margot Robbie was grieving because that was a home.
Speaker 1: It was a horse trampline.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, no, that's how he died. Yeah, step brand him over, so.
Speaker 1: He had this miraculous health recovery that he was killed.
Speaker 4: Oh well, after she divorced Toading and then ended up giving birth to her best friend Libbeth husband Dan's baby. She went and visited the baby because Dan got custody because Steph Saloon, and then she killed Ringo and went to prison.
Speaker 1: Holy Moley loved home.
Speaker 3: I loved neighbors at that time.
Speaker 1: That's when I started to lose interest. I hope Ramsey Street has a good therapist.
Speaker 2: I imagine how fucked up that is?
Speaker 1: All right? What about this episode? This is one of the biggest ones. A crocodile attends the wedding of Toady and when the priest asks if anybody objects to the marriage, it stands up. You didn't even try back legs and protest their love for him? That one.
Speaker 2: No, I don't which wedding was that of Tody's? Was it to step or was.
Speaker 1: Ryan when he had the gay wedding? What? It didn't happen? But it could? Oh god, you.
Speaker 2: Really, you actually could have tricked me if you've tried a little harder. Because the odds are just too absurd. Why would there be a crocodile at Tody's wedding?
Speaker 1: Well, why would he marry it? Why would a dog breeder be the mother of his adopted son because she just.
Speaker 2: Had a kid and then got a career change.
Speaker 1: This crocodile felling off with him. All right, let's do the last one. This is hard. In this episode, a character has applied too many testosterone patches during his honeymoon to fix his erectal just, which led to him having a major erection while riding a zipline in front of locals. Neighbors wouldn't have run?
Speaker 3: That is this? You? You and balley?
Speaker 4: No, I didn't know that testosterone patches were a thing. Why didn't I get those instead of fucking viagra?
Speaker 1: Lock in answer?
Speaker 2: That didn't happen.
Speaker 1: That happened? Th idea? Who was that?
Speaker 3: When did it happen?
Speaker 1: That made it all worth it? Who was it? I get the story up stand by. Oh, oh my god, who had a raging boner on neighbors? I didn't know about that. It must have been a recent one. Oh sorry, I just found out Paul Harold strangled Paul.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I told her that because he was responsible for a plane crash in which David, Luana and Serena died.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right, plane crash.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, there was.
Speaker 1: A plane crash.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the only casualties were Harold's relatives. Oh oh, because was it Serena? Then the daughter that died.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she had a boyfriend, Luca, and then someone had to break it to her that Luke is actually her biological brother and she'd been fucking her brother.
Speaker 1: I love incest on that show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, see what I mean. It's and then she died in a plane crash. Like she had a shocking life.
Speaker 1: Right here, me go. I can't believe I've got one over you. I'm so happy. So Kyle used one too many testosterone patches during his honeymoon, which led to some hard issues. So there was a storyline where Kyle and Roxy had gotten married. He was having arec data's function, so on their honeymoon he put on ten too many testosterone patches. He ended up on a zip line erect. The whole time he was hiding at the zipline, crew were telling him that zipping isn't hard and if you need help, we can get you up. Everyone was laughing. It was one of the funniest episodes.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Oh.
Speaker 1: It looks very new because it's high definition in the screenshot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was Kyle Canning. I never liked him.
Speaker 1: Oh, or he's hard cock because do you remember oh wait was it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Kyle Canning, So originally he was on there.
Speaker 4: His only role as like a supporting character was the school bully, and then randomly that it's promoted him to a main character and we were supposed to like him, And that's when I stopped watching. I was like, he made Bridget's life. Hell, I'm not supporting Kyle Canning and his fucking limp dick. I don't give a fuck anyway.
Speaker 1: I beat you all.
Speaker 3: I can't believe that happened.
Speaker 1: That happened. It's real. God, I knew I'll get you with that one. This was also just this is real, but I didn't put it in, but it's so hilarious. All that says is the episode synopsis is the Marquee hosting Tody's wedding. Another fucking wedding they never end.
Speaker 2: Well, this is what I'm saying. Why did they make that the last ever episode?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Marquee hosting Tody and Sonya's wedding reception collapsed after a gas bottle exploded, resulting in the death of recent Priya.
Speaker 4: Oh I do remember Recent Priya dance they tried to do like some diversity on the street instead of a bunch of white neighbors.
Speaker 2: And then they fucking killed off the Indian family.
Speaker 1: You're kidding.
Speaker 2: Nah, they weren't even there long with it, like a couple of months.
Speaker 1: I truly think it's it's just so great. That show is absolutely fucked.
Speaker 2: There's just so many deaths.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like Bridget died and she left behind her daughter India and Dylan with a single father with a Dylan No Declan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry my bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then the actor that played Declan left and then they were like, fuck, we're not double your storylines.
Speaker 1: So the brought in a new Declan who was awful. Yes, I hated that they recast the actor.
Speaker 2: That's happened a few times.
Speaker 4: The chick who played Libby Kennedy Kyle and Susan's daughter, she got pneumonia, so she was just off for a month and they brought in mikaylab Banners.
Speaker 1: They got a film. She started playing Libby and everyone's like, what.
Speaker 3: It was so weird, it just didn't fit.
Speaker 1: And then convinced me, I'm not gonna watch it. This is so absurd.
Speaker 4: So the new Libby, the replacement Libby too, she saw out the end of the year, and the big cliffhanger that year was their canoe capsized, and so the new Libby she fell into the water, and then end of season and then Neighbours starts with the and the original Libby comes up out of the water.
Speaker 1: She's like, I'm back, I'm back on set.
Speaker 3: She decided to come back.
Speaker 2: Libby looked completely different after going into the fucking muddy water.
Speaker 1: How long was the that fell into the water in that role for? Oh, like a month or two. That's really funny. Yeah.
Speaker 4: The reason she was in a canoe was because Libby was the school teacher and she took everyone on an excursion.
Speaker 2: So it's not good. Everyone just capsigns in a canoe.
Speaker 1: They're dead.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure they was.
Speaker 1: Let me look it up. No, I don't want to know. I'm okay. No, I insist don't type in death during canoe accident because the Google will think it's a real thing that happened.
Speaker 2: I think Margot Robbie was also in that canoe accident.
Speaker 1: Oh, here we go, I've got it up here on the screen.
Speaker 2: Oh that's it.
Speaker 1: They're about the slipping Margat Yeah, isn't it weird.
Speaker 2: You see that's the imposter Libby at the front of the boat filming.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: It's so bad.
Speaker 1: Oh, it doesn't even look that drastic. They're in the canoe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I discerned understand why they think they're stuck under the canoe.
Speaker 2: They can just like swim out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just like go under water and swim to the other side where you're not stuck under recognod swim under it.
Speaker 1: It's also just floating next to everyone.
Speaker 3: That's saying.
Speaker 2: And that's how it ends.
Speaker 4: And then it comes back with the original Liberty just in the water with wet hair.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, we're not meant to notice?
Speaker 1: Are were too much Neighbors talk. I'm not interested in that, guys, you brought it up.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: I really thought i'd get you with that crocodile objecting at at the service. Anyway, crocodiles can't speak well in this series. Make an exception, all right, Thank you for listening, everybody, how stupid. Enjoy the finale of Neighbors and just laugh watch for us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure you'll be able to watch it back online.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure. General nine is it. They sent me a Ramsey Street sign.
Speaker 2: I know it's pretty insulted.
Speaker 1: I got one too, give it to you. Where's mine? My cousin took it. There'd be in one here. They send it to everyone everyone. Huh. No in the building is what I'm in my.
Speaker 2: Birthday week, I didn't even get a ramsay three time.
Speaker 1: All right, everybody, thank you for listening. I appreciate it. If you want to get I appreciate it. They don't. But if you want to get in touch, couple.
Speaker 2: If it doesn't mean anything to me, there's a DM.
Speaker 1: Also. I've noticed a couple of lovely reviews come in that was very sweet, have you? I have noticed a few. Someone left us our first one star review and it said more iHeart radio rubbish. I saw that Actually doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: It's like more, what do they mean more?
Speaker 1: Also, don't connect this to other iHeart podcasts. That's daft. I couldn't name one. What are the podcasts we have life, I'm cut?
Speaker 2: They're good for Oh, but of course that they're not rubbish.
Speaker 1: They're fantastic, file case filed, True crime.
Speaker 2: What about the five minute food fixed with yum Stein's.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's what they're calling quality.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I listened to a whole episode on potatoes.
Speaker 1: Did you? Thanks? Everybody? All right, see you in a week, so you go to catch it, nityot, thank you?
Speaker 3: Is it just me a podcast by a couple of miches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit to follow on your podcast.
Speaker 4: Welcome to add brief. This is our secret segment on the end. We just fuck around a bit once you finished the show to unwind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just sort of chill, you know, relax and chat with pals.
Speaker 2: Nothing's prepared here.
Speaker 1: Actually we have prepared something. We prepared a little announcement, Mitchell, haven't we what another one? Yeah?
Speaker 4: If you love our show, oh right, I know what you're talking about. And if you love RuPaul's Drag Race down Under, and if.
Speaker 1: You want to yus Queen and Sasha into the week with high energy cunt. Yeah, sorry, I don't know what came over me.
Speaker 4: Then I know that some people say to us, oh, you should do more than one podcast a week.
Speaker 2: Well now we are.
Speaker 4: We are because every Monday going to be dropping bonus episode. Yeah, with the drag Queens that have been freshly eliminated from RuPaul's Drag Race down Under into the.
Speaker 1: Workroom and fucking here they're in the age and Tower.
Speaker 4: We had the option to get advanced screenings of the show and interview them before they even aired, so that we could have the interviews in the can And I thought, no, that sounds like homework. I'll just watch the show on the weekend and chat to the Monday. That's better, isn't it?
Speaker 1: And you know what's going to be fun? I want everyone listening who loves drag Race. Even if you don't watch drag Race down Under, it's on stand season two. That way, you're in on it too, So like we're all sort of watching together like a little book club.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, it is like a book club, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Because I've never really watched any other series apart from down Under, Like I watched that every episode last year, and so I'm going to do the same this year. I only just watched bits and pieces of the others. Whenever friends are like, oh, come over and watch drag Race, no, I'm well, yeah, yeah, keep me in the loop because I don't really know what's going on.
Speaker 1: There's so many seasons, so many franchises, so many queens.
Speaker 4: I know somebody'spin else too many but here and I remember absolutely everything there is to remember about neighbors. So I get it some people would just get obsessed with that show.
Speaker 1: We're doing a weekly bonus episode with the Queen freshly eliminated. We're also gonna have the winner at the very end.
Speaker 4: You know how people were saying that last year's season one looks looked low budget compared to the other franchises of Drag Race. Around the world said that, Oh no, it wasn't just you. A lot of people said that, I've heard that based off the trailer, this one doesn't look drastically better in terms of production or quality or budget or whatever.
Speaker 2: But I can't see it.
Speaker 4: Like everyone keeps pointing out that, oh look, how much more low budget it looks, And I'm looking at it, going it looks the fucking same to me.
Speaker 1: Now as all the other drag Races. If they look the same to me, if you watch the other ones, it is massive difference. It's big. It's pov. Even the microphone quality.
Speaker 2: Is Oh no, that bothered me. You know how I feel about audio quality, Yeah, that bothered me. It sounded like they just, you know, how they do the bits, the pieces of camera, like the interview commentary things professionals. Yeah, that sort of shit. They'd be like I.
Speaker 1: I was way.
Speaker 4: Better in that challenge, Like, why the fuck are they not? Are they not miked up properly? I thought maybe it was a COVID thing last year. They couldn't go get up close and put a.
Speaker 2: Lapel on their tits.
Speaker 1: No, it'll be fun, and we're grateful to drag race because they're sending us to the premiere. Actually paying is they're sending us into the looking they're sending us to the premiere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or they will have sent us already.
Speaker 1: We were already sascheted into the water.
Speaker 2: For talking past tense as though we've already been to the premiere.
Speaker 1: Wasn't it great?
Speaker 4: Didn't I look so much better than you? I looked stunding the tampon dress. It's a shame what happened to Jenner afterwards? I couldn't help she hasn't been the same since the fire.
Speaker 1: How was she speaking from the dead? No, I'm not smart enough to talk in past tense.
Speaker 2: Guys, please, people are really putting a lot of thought and effort into this thing, and I haven't put any.
Speaker 1: Well, then I watched all right, Hayze. Instead story skipped a bit of it real long, and the part that I saw was them talking about what they were wearing, and it's like, oh, well, I don't have a look yet, So that made me even that anxious. Yeah, neither do. I Like.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize how seriously people were taking it until we were meant to record Trash Alley on the Thursday, and Matt moved it so we could have all day to focus on getting ready. And then my manager David moved a meeting that he and I had at like one pm, saying, oh, I'll just move the meeting to another day so you can focus on the drag race event. I was like, what fucking focusing needs to be involved? Like what am I? I'm just rocking up to a fucking theater and watching a thing.
Speaker 1: I'm doing a live radio show for an hour, then jumping off and then running to the State Theater.
Speaker 4: Oh then you're fine, you don't have to worry. I think it's more the red carpet arrival thing that they're worried about. The blue carpet I'm going to.
Speaker 1: I always skip that because I don't like getting photos taken. It on media wall me too, And you're literally next to drag queens in full hair and makehart. I never got a lot better than them, I know.
Speaker 4: And plus, like with your photos, you've seen one, you've seen them all. It's if you're doing like a Buddhist.
Speaker 2: Prayer in front of the media wall, even a little boo.
Speaker 1: It's a clap. Oh? Is that what it is? Yes? Because it's like you've noticed it too.
Speaker 2: You put your hands together. I wondered why so it's a clap.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's meant to be like l laughing handily. Yeah, I've just clapped. I don't choose to do it. I had a photographer tell me that that's where I look best, so now I do it all the time.
Speaker 2: Okay, why do they say that that's rude?
Speaker 1: Because my body's leaning forward, so it's kind of like a top angle. You lose the double chin and your arms are out covering your bodice. It's genius, great every time.
Speaker 2: What if bodice? Is that an actual word?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It is? Never get the definition covering my bottom?
Speaker 1: My mum used to say, I've never heard if they body because bodice is your full It's like the torso.
Speaker 2: Isn't that a tors though? I gurgle it bice is.
Speaker 3: The close fitting upper part of a dress, covering the chest and back above the waist.
Speaker 1: Me go bodice, so it's not the whole thing. It's like above the waist like a corset.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, and I'm covering the bodice. Okay.
Speaker 1: Got pick apart your Instagram picking them apart.
Speaker 4: I just know it because no people do pick apart my Instagram photo because I always put my legs this name, I cross my legs over or one leg over. That's what I hate about getting photos done. I'm like, how do I stand?
Speaker 1: Where? Off?
Speaker 2: Put my feet where? Don't put my hand?
Speaker 1: That's why you do the clap Trust me, you look fantastic. Just try it in the next photo. Its funny because I didn't realize it was a clap on. He always looked like you're praying, Sam, can you come to the mic for one second or just come in here, please get contraceptor diaphram. Sam. He's doing his actual day job. Sam's a photographer by night. Sam. They're laughing at me.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you take things so personally. I just said to him that I've noticed that he's the same in every photo. He always looks like he's praying and bowing like this, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Just that's a photographer trick, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I mean there's a very specific reason for that. I brought you in here to twy. But no, it hides the boddice. It does, Yes, it absolutely does. I can see. No.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize that that was like a trick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I'm not judging.
Speaker 2: Because I'm the same like I find my pos and I stick to it.
Speaker 1: Is that to hide your cankles the twist of the ankle, No.
Speaker 2: That's just because I don't know how to stand. And it's good.
Speaker 4: I've got quite nice legs. You do have good, especially when I've got the hair removed. If I do this, it's got a bit of a muscle flex.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, I've got really good cuticles. So that's why I do the clap because people to see them.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize with the clip. I thought you were literally praying.
Speaker 1: No, it's a clap. It's meant to be like an action clap, right, Yeah, it's it's the I'm so enjoying this entire action.
Speaker 4: People don't really hold their hands together so tightly when they to dedicate, you know, giving yourself an arm wrestle.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Sam, It's so welcome. Great to see you. I have I like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I never said I didn't like it.
Speaker 1: Actually jumping to my defense and eight hours after we just started to talk about it.
Speaker 4: Did you write down those neighbors fake story lines? And did you think of them on the spot just then.
Speaker 1: Write them down?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, I can't see what the thought into them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you could have easily thrown me if you've done something sort of realistic.
Speaker 1: I did throw you, like you should.
Speaker 4: Have been like, oh, someone is really upset because someone found out that their daughter is not their real daughter, and so they get revenge by poisoning the person that revealed the secret.
Speaker 2: Overly dramatic at the school, right, that could have happened.
Speaker 4: It was only when you said the bit about her singing and getting a record deal. I was like, oh, they would have been a gas leak at the school. I bet they was at some stage.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure there was. I remember something like that.
Speaker 1: What other dumb storylines they had? Can you tell me some of the storylines that the celebrities have had? So did Delta's character.
Speaker 4: Diet I started watching because I was a big Delta gridrom Fan, but I tuned in around the same time that she left, so I didn't get much Delta time.
Speaker 2: But she was Nina Tucker?
Speaker 3: Was that it was Nina Tucker?
Speaker 4: Was she related to Steph or was she STEP's best friend? Or am I thinking of Holly Valance's character.
Speaker 2: That was Steph's sister?
Speaker 3: Surely Steph's sister. That was Flick flick?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Who's flick flick? Click?
Speaker 3: Scully?
Speaker 1: What happened to flick?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: You know Holly Valance?
Speaker 1: Aren't you? Vaguely? Oh my god?
Speaker 4: Please look up down Boy by Holly Valance, the song she left Neighbors for her very successful music career.
Speaker 1: It let's see if it's on the kiss system and if it's not, that's a telling sign enough and hope of not playing it? I reckon it could be down.
Speaker 2: Boy, Down Boy.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck, it's here. Play it. This is Holly Valance also known as Flick. Sounds like it's recorded on an iPod. No it doesn't. She's talking about the crocodile from season eight, episode Day.
Speaker 2: She's talking about getting digged down.
Speaker 1: By the erection on the zipline back.
Speaker 4: The music video was also very hot and I'm really singing.
Speaker 1: I know this much. Why you see the my you, the my you taste, it just gets there. Why you guess did she perform this to a cousin's brother that she then had a baby. I'm going to be adopted by a great day in the next episode. You don't know this really? How did it do chart wise?
Speaker 4: I don't know about charts. I just know about my heart. It did very well in my heart.
Speaker 1: I got this. What about kiss kiss?
Speaker 2: You'd know that one? It's my holy Lance. It just starts with what, yeah, funk, We've got it. We should do a game. Is it Mitchell or Holly Valance?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 4: They didn't have the kiss on that version because it usually starts with her doing what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here we go. You're a Holly Valance. I can't believe the radio station got rid of.
Speaker 2: That question alone.
Speaker 1: How did you fare?
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I don't know the words keep its lands.
Speaker 1: I want to hear it moaning over. I love this song. I don't know the word Wow. That's fucking good. I love Holly Glance and I love flick Well.
Speaker 4: She went on to have a successful music career, and then her sister Steph killed Ringo with a motorbike and went to prison.
Speaker 3: No, and the youngest Scully married this Irish guy when she was sixteen, and they had to get permission from their parents to get married.
Speaker 1: Because I was sixteen.
Speaker 4: Yes, I think you'll find the youngest Scully is Oscar because Lynn got pregnant again and she was the mature mum.
Speaker 3: The youngest of the females. Ah, of the three guys.
Speaker 1: That's really interesting.
Speaker 2: But Breetmans, Yes, she was great. Yes, Bree Timmins, what song?
Speaker 1: Does she have? No songs? Actually she probably does, knowing how all fucking new?
Speaker 3: No, I think she does.
Speaker 2: Her name's like for some reason, it's ringing a bell, Si Noah.
Speaker 3: Her brother was in Elvis. Her brother was nominated for an Oscar.
Speaker 4: What sire Noah smit McPhee, smit McPhee, rings a bell?
Speaker 1: Cody Smith, you're joking. I didn't realize that was a relation. Yeah, I feel like I've done a drama class with him. Every time I have played space Jump with that twink space Jump, I feel like I would.
Speaker 2: Remember his gorgeous sister.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes I do. She's beautiful. She was in neighbors ms And then show me the the brother that want me asking for the dog in the water Horse. I've never even seen him, Cody Smit. I love how you're like, yeah in the Dog that read the Horse, but my crocodile storyline was too far hitched. Oh he won for that film We Married a Talking Goldfie. Yeah, that one. Oh, I have seen him before, show me. He's very handsome.
Speaker 2: Fuck, he's got that malnourished orphan look about him, like Timothy Schall.
Speaker 1: May. I would say that he just got sid from Jo.
Speaker 2: You just want to give him a burger, though quite different to Bree.
Speaker 1: Now, who's the one, the one? The oscar?
Speaker 3: Him no nominated.
Speaker 2: Whatever her name is.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't you change your last name from Smit McPhee. That's not really an actor stage name, is it?
Speaker 1: Mcpee? Sounds like like cleaner, That sounds.
Speaker 2: Like their full name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, smit man.
Speaker 2: The oscar goes through Smit McFee.
Speaker 1: Do you remember Nanny McPhee. We just all watched that and enjoyed it too much.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've ever seen it.
Speaker 6: It was just a copy of Mary Poppy and she had an awful mole, yeah, and the big nose.
Speaker 1: She hit the cane on the floor.
Speaker 2: She go, oh, yeah, I do remember Nanny McFee. God, she's a gross old bitch, isn't she?
Speaker 1: Is it Emma Thompson? You wouldn't recognize her? Can I just say? There's a hook of Holly Valance's kiss kiss, so there should be.
Speaker 2: Why is it not you? There's the station I d every day by.
Speaker 1: Kyle and Jackie. Oh that means I've had a run recently. It is good from that part as well.
Speaker 2: Wow, you should see the music video for Downboy.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it's good, but I even I get hard over that.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: Remember Holly Valance was the guest judge at the Drag Race premiere on Thursday. What Yeah, she came out, But is she.
Speaker 2: Don't fuck with me like that?
Speaker 1: What a fucks? You guys create the game and all of a sudden I start to play.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why she's without work.
Speaker 1: I need to google this. Who who? Who?
Speaker 3: I don't know? A billionaire?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Holly Valance is kind of. She's a trophy wife. Now, not that her record sales weren't enough to live off, but had a very billionaire billionaire Nick Candy.
Speaker 1: Gonna say millionaire probably has a fucking apartment in Hersfield. She's a billionaire. Oh she's gorgeous.
Speaker 2: The Lance married billionaire British property developer Nick Candy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what does Nick Candy do?
Speaker 2: Who the fuck is he? He's young, Holly Candy forty nine.
Speaker 1: Holly Candy is a good name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's hot.
Speaker 1: Oh she's thirty nine. Kiss kiss down boy. And Naughty Girl was her big one.
Speaker 2: Naughty Girl was like the that was the last one. No, like the ballad.
Speaker 5: Oh it wasn't like I don't want to me and nothing girl, No, it was like naughty girl Anna, Nanny, Well got a many things a girl, sure enough, I swear.
Speaker 2: They have a new well.
Speaker 1: Holly Valance is back in the final.
Speaker 2: One after twelve Candy thirty.
Speaker 1: Oh, my fucking god, sorry to cut this short. Billionaire property tycoon Nick Candy and his wife Holly Valance put their sprawling La mansion with ten bedrooms, eleven bathrooms and its own cinema on the market for eighty five million. Fucking hell.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be surprised if you've at some stage interviewed Holy's sister.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Olympia Blance, Yeah, ah, I love that family.
Speaker 4: I don't know what it is about me, but I always seemed to latch on to my one of my favorite neighbours blondes, and then I support their music career after like Natalie Bassingthwaite, she left Neighbors to do Rogue Traders Holly va Lance and then also Stephanie McIntosh.
Speaker 2: You'd know her music. She was in Neighbors Sky.
Speaker 3: She played Sky.
Speaker 4: You're saying, yeah, yeah, yah, but you don't know who I'm talking about it at Steephanie Macintosh. That would definitely be in the system because I don't want to.
Speaker 3: I don't want.
Speaker 1: Another mistake like.
Speaker 2: Yeah from Summer Heights time, Ye was it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: She may may. I ask what her name.
Speaker 3: Was Stephanie McIntosh.
Speaker 1: It's on the system, you're joking.
Speaker 4: And I supported her meet the career of post names as well when Sky left.
Speaker 3: I know, I like Sky.
Speaker 1: This is really good.
Speaker 2: There's my last letter, d sister.
Speaker 1: I don't know the word this book. You know what Olivia Rodrigo is successfully building a career because of this music. Does that I don't want to?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're right, Actually, Jephonie Macintosh warped so that Olivia Rodrigo could run y.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this was like so in at the time.
Speaker 1: This sort of music. I'm texting hate him right now to listen you love this.
Speaker 4: You can do that when we're not broadcasting. No, I'm trying to have a conversation with you, and I'm like, why is he distracted?
Speaker 1: I'm well past conversations at this point my brain.
Speaker 2: Did we do that game? A game where we have a conversation and it has nothing to do.
Speaker 1: You guys didn't realize, but or you probably did. I was a bit out of it. I did order goslet during that whole discussion.
Speaker 2: No, it's more like a round table than it's square because it's easy to fit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not a pigeon, though everyone thinks it is. It's a macare, which is Its difference is the color over the beak. Oh the same.
Speaker 2: There's literally still sand in the back of my car.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck off. The fire was bad. Huh oh god, Yeah, like the frosting with its way too sweet. Well, that's what I said to Jennifer that at the end of the day, it isn't an island. It's actually it's a nation that deserves its own sort of freedom.
Speaker 3: Yes, no, I agree.
Speaker 2: I was happy to pay him back for it.
Speaker 3: H No, but Stephanie Macintosh didn't fight for Ukraine.
Speaker 1: I'm done.
Speaker 4: She ruined it because she circled back to something else. None of it's meant to be relevant to anything.
Speaker 1: Y Nah, bring back a real legend that one people are missing that a couple of sound effects today to be like, I'm just sort of testing the waters to see people like them, and if not, it's.
Speaker 2: Which ones are you referring to?
Speaker 1: It's fine. When we announced our million dollar I wasn't gonna say how much we got paid for that. The Drag Race Extra podcast, I played the very excitable note did you not notice? And maybe I'll weave them in start bringing them back. You're losing it. Remember what you said last week, Mitch, play more grabs?
Speaker 2: No, I didn't say that. Why I washed just there with nothing attached to it.
Speaker 1: That's a grab. There's not anything attached to it. You said last week. I'll say it again, play more grabs. I annoyed me that you laughed over that, Jenne, because I had to cut it. It's hard to cut to.
Speaker 3: Cut because you edit that.
Speaker 2: Lady Oh ship like a butch. Joey is She's so but I love joe I'm so glad that I knew what where like? It's people.
Speaker 4: Because I had a five pm hairdresser appointment. I was like, knowing us, we'll fuck around and we'll run over. So I bumped it back. Thank god, I did I have a radio show to do. I wouldn't have made it. No, you wouldn't go with this hair? What would that look like?
Speaker 1: What are you getting done?
Speaker 2: Just a trim?
Speaker 1: And that's sort of as you as you should?
Speaker 2: Thanks as you should should.
Speaker 1: It really had to be said at the end the day because people message. I did get people trying to console me last week in the DMS. You're a lovely friend and what you did for Mitch, albeit terrible, was lovely. I'd kill to have a friend like you. Then they went into a sub story about.
Speaker 2: Their life and why would they be controlling.
Speaker 1: You because they knew that I was desperately upset. Why would you be up to there because you missed my Birthday's not what happened? I forget did I miss you?
Speaker 2: I was gonna say I was the one getting the message.
Speaker 1: I got so many messages saying what saying, don't don't feel bad.
Speaker 3: I got messages asking for requests.
Speaker 4: Two faces snakes were sending you those messages because I got heaps quite a few. Yeah, some people said I just wanted to reach through the speakers and give you a hug or something like that.
Speaker 1: Oh, not possible, but so sweet. The sentiment, the sentiment, that's so sweet because if you reach true speakers, it'd be that would happen.
Speaker 2: Would people be sending you DM consoling you.
Speaker 1: Because they knew it was a tough week for me ow as well. It was tough, but it was tough for me. Anyway, we really should go. Did you get an invite to Drag Race premiere?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are you gonna go? N gender? Why what we got?
Speaker 3: What? I actually didn't get invited. I just wanted to sound good.
Speaker 1: We're all compulsive eyes. No, no, we're not all. Yeah, we're not right. Only one of us is. We've really gotten to that point. There's a real point in the show every week where mania sets in for you, Oh god, yeah for me. Yeah, take a listen. Okay, Mitch, I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Play you the b What do you think that B in mel b stands.
Speaker 1: For and not Fanny Bush? She was married to J. F. George Bush, and no one knows that Jeb Bush. She was married to Jeb Bush, Mitchell ale Beast. It's mel Bitcoin because she's invested really well, all right, I'm gonna give you an instrumental to one of your favorite songs, and I want you to sing as if you're on the Mask Singer and you've got to try to hide your voice. It's my favorite song. I'll go first. You think of a song.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, believe all this in.
Speaker 3: I thought we were going in.
Speaker 1: I thought I heard this is how i'd hide my voice. Ready, ohiolo, Jenna Head voice or Dick voice.
Speaker 4: Hi, It's like you're wearing a mask my laptop bag, read the lyrics, and you wouldn't actually sing like that?
Speaker 3: Would you could?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't you? Guys guess yes?
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 4: Imagine if you were actually on the mask. Imagine if you turn it off trying to talk.
Speaker 1: Wait for the chorus. I'm gonna go deep. I'm gonna deeper, and I think it's gonna pil'd. We would recognize that away.
Speaker 4: Imagine if you're on the Mask Singer and Abby's like, oh my god, it's Mitch Cherry, I know him, and Melbury's like, who the fuck.
Speaker 1: That he's gonna be a fat because that sue it's dressed as a blue whale. I think I did well in the hippo mask's. I messaged Abby and I said, I dare you to guess me, And she said she's gonna do it, but I doubt it's gonna make the yet it Oh, she will be like cut that fucking cow? All right? What's your song that you know? What about?
Speaker 4: Something by Alanas? Morris said, because I've been into her after seeing that musical sticky fingers, sticky Fingers, I don't know. Just go you ought to know that would definitely be in this carry OCU version.
Speaker 1: Sorry, now, Jenny, you think of one too, because we're doing you next, and I think you go in baritone.
Speaker 4: So I have to trying to mask my voice though it doesn't sound for me. No one guesses yes in generally obviously have a very iconic for yes.
Speaker 1: Of course, this is it is real. Go a bit further forward.
Speaker 2: And then read time you speak her name?
Speaker 1: Does she know how you told me? What the fuck's really past? You're still hair o?
Speaker 2: Go to what los? What's the name? Make me great?
Speaker 1: I have a few mat crying your away? Who's a portion of ross.
Speaker 3: A name.
Speaker 1: I think that he's cut. I got okay, I don't know. That was great at Jo. I'd never guess. I did think it was you though, I kind of got it. I was trying to be Anastasia. Oh oh oh, it was very good.
Speaker 2: I am a carryok Oh yeah, what song?
Speaker 1: What's the big one?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: I was saying, I don't know, say with the sisters?
Speaker 3: Want you back?
Speaker 2: By the way.
Speaker 4: I was on TikTok Live last night and I was saying that we're talking about misheard lyrics again. Remember how we used to do segments about that. Yeah, God, And I was saying that for a long time. I thought she was saying cross eyed bear? And what is she saying to remainder the cross a bear? The imagine just getting a teddy bear and it's fucking munted looking, and you're like, why did you give me this care bear?
Speaker 2: You can't go cross eyed? Can you?
Speaker 1: I just saw you try and just looked up.
Speaker 3: It's like a stranger things.
Speaker 1: I'm too literate. I can't do it, Jenna, I've got to go.
Speaker 2: I thought I thought we were going like twenty minutes ago.
Speaker 1: Who is that? Who is that? Who is who? Is she take it off? But there's new teats. I'd like to say it. Who are you? This is.
Speaker 2: Time Ham?
Speaker 1: He sees Champagne leg Ham is it playing?
Speaker 2: This is him with their hit Honey Glazed something?
Speaker 1: Oh no, okay, it's good to lie.
Speaker 3: So please run now we are all woman.
Speaker 2: This it's Jenna. You haven't even tried to mask you.
Speaker 1: That's either a Poulton or Jenner Benson.
Speaker 4: You imagine if Melbury just got up there and really, really confidently guessed someone that obviously the producer had.
Speaker 2: She's like, it's Ricky Pontang. I think you know who that is.
Speaker 4: You ran your that's Jenna be I don't think Jenna notes how to play. You have to see the correct notes, but change your voice tone.
Speaker 1: I'm doing that.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the notes are, but that can't be right.
Speaker 1: Those notes need to be shredded. All right, let's get out of here. Everybody better. Two episodes you're going to get, actually, no, tomorrow, after this episode drops, you're going to get an extra episode and they come out of Queen. They come out Monday afternoon. Yeah, so you'll get this tomorrow today. If you're listening on a Monday and then every week also my hair ties.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to tie my hair up. That's that's really thrown me.
Speaker 1: Sorry, if you have a question for any of the eliminated queens, send us to us in the d MS and we'll pass the queens for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now that's right. Thanks for saying that's nice.
Speaker 1: I had to be said at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: Definitely, if you want, I've gotten to that mania point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we better go.
Speaker 3: You've got to laugh.
Speaker 1: Wasn't that caller from our tutor China in Kansas Beach? Sorry, I wasn't going to her, but she was RUTA and she was over it.
Speaker 2: She said it was a thousandth call that she'd had.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you said so politely. Oh, let me guess it's probably a hundred quid thousandth excuse you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but she could have hung up.
Speaker 2: She was just happy to not be on mopping. Judy, I reckon sod, I work on the phone. Why did you play that? That wasn't meant to be sassy? Sounds like a bus accident.
Speaker 1: Sounds like the moment I fell off the scooter in fucking jan Gins. A local school bus just went. Is that you screaming that's me falling ready to thought must split the island in two.
Speaker 2: Sounds like there was a faery accident in Sydney Harbor.
Speaker 1: It does sounds like a bum went off on the RMS fairy before, like the.
Speaker 4: Ruby Princess didn't realize how tall it was, tried to go under the Harbor bridge and then quit it.
Speaker 3: I like the echo.
Speaker 1: It sounds like when you're in Mario cut and you're about to win, but then you get blue shelled to meet it from the ending life. That's a lot.
Speaker 2: We hope this podcast made you feel at least two percent better today.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 2: That's all we canna, So we do.
Speaker 1: That's got really good at that and all your stuff again. So okay. Dare someone to get a tato that says so we do? Just put it out? Oh yeah, because that's like vague.
Speaker 4: It doesn't mean anything really, So if anyone says, what the fuck's that tattoo, you can just make some ship up.
Speaker 1: I dare you pussies to get a photo of our heads on. You get a photo, Mitch, Mitch and give general rack and make with my hands clasped. Yeah, you've got your class covering your bottle in the not I dare someone to do it, all right, someone design it and then someone get it inked on their body. One job is far more permanent, but rafting a lot from people. Hey, if our fans want to win the secret trip, we're going to give.
Speaker 2: Away on the Ruby Prince there by the Harbort Bridge, by.
Speaker 1: The Harbor Bridge. And let me tell you it's a tall ship and a low bridge. I think I won that.
Speaker 2: I think for the best describer.
Speaker 1: Description you did, you did mine was shocking. Also, you said fairy that. I just said fairy as well, and you said rms.
Speaker 2: It's like someone bazook at a bin chicken.
Speaker 1: That was good. Next week we will announce the winner of our tropical holiday. And don't forget. Yeah, Pries, keep it jenn out.
Speaker 2: You've got a week to get on that.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: It has bought it herself because she was like paniced, She's like fucked fuck. I don't want to do meetings to try and organize it. She just buys a holiday.
Speaker 1: Don't forget. She's good for it. If you haven't applied already, go would apply now. And we're not going to tell you where to go again because you've said it so many times, but the winner head to the link just up here in the top corner.
Speaker 2: You go ahead and tap this link, this one here thinking and you could beIN a trip.
Speaker 1: Link is in the bio, say that it's not it's not.
Speaker 3: No, it's tapped.
Speaker 1: It took it out because it went flights in a callus and they said, you removed that bio and we went fuck.
Speaker 2: Okay checking the Janet's secretly rich, secretly Yeah, yeah, I'm going to.
Speaker 1: Quik a google how much is skin graft? I'm trying.
Speaker 3: It's not a skin graft. It's a gum graft and it cost me one thousand, six hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Price are up in the ocean.
Speaker 1: Jenna price on a gum graft between six hundred and twelve hundred, So you paid too much. She got the high end of one.
Speaker 3: I didn't have a single graft three.
Speaker 1: You know who pays too much, who doesn't care about what they pay?
Speaker 2: Rich and rich like Jenna, I had three.
Speaker 3: I got a discount on that.
Speaker 1: If you were poor, you were to google how much is a skin graft? That a single I got three?
Speaker 2: And then her post operation recovery with her at home being like Jeeves more goals.
Speaker 1: Gee, I did someone to remove the pus, bring the Pastrogy, this hit.
Speaker 2: This wheat bag is hot enough, Jeeves.
Speaker 3: Jee I couldn't talk, so I wasn't doing that.
Speaker 4: Next week she couldn't talk, like yeah, and Jeeves new Wow'd come running.
Speaker 1: How disgusting you to announce him that you didn't even talk to Jeez.
Speaker 2: You just rang the height on her and she just gave him this look like you know what that means?
Speaker 1: Yeah, shut up? Three three rings for wheat bag, four rings for the downstairs service.
Speaker 3: Oh god, that did not happen.
Speaker 1: Jeeves knew what he.
Speaker 2: Had slowly parts her legs.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I told you, I'm kidding the many Oh all right. Next week the trumble Mona will be announced. Thank you for listening.
Speaker 3: We love you.
Speaker 1: Leave as a five star and we will see when we catch it soon. Thanks you idiot by.
Speaker 3: Is It Just Me Podcast by a couple of Miches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast. Most Repetitas town at Sippens