Speaker 1: I Heeart podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app. Got anything good?
Speaker 3: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Good morning, producer Rio, Good morning, it's pats in today. It's hard to tower that slow starts at six o'clock.
Speaker 4: You're not off theore. You having a little Nana app at.
Speaker 5: Six little something going on with my disk. It was fine at five point thirty. Should not go on the red light, would not know.
Speaker 2: How you and Chris run your life. Okay, Wednesday is the new Friday.
Speaker 1: We get it.
Speaker 2: The Brown Brothers a bottle got knocked Ober last night. It's okay. The team have gone to death com one right, Patsy. Producer Kellen came running in and she goes, we're going to go and get coffee, and pats I said, well, she's blaming the technical equipment, so you need to pour it into the failures.
Speaker 4: It's the desk that's not playing right, not the I.
Speaker 6: Think you know that was weird.
Speaker 2: Listen, pats you heard Yessay saying now upset you word that you couldn't find any beans? Yes, what have I gone about yesterday.
Speaker 4: They, by the way, eight dollars thirty two cents.
Speaker 3: Right did you get them from?
Speaker 2: Packed by nature?
Speaker 3: It's like a jack and the bean storm.
Speaker 1: These are magic beans.
Speaker 2: Eight dollars thirty two for two hundred and fifty grounds of beans.
Speaker 6: That's bay side beans' bayside tacks.
Speaker 1: These are not just normal beans. Okay, these are God's beans.
Speaker 5: Oh they're probably organic, are they? Because that you always paid just a little bit more when it's organic.
Speaker 2: I think they are.
Speaker 4: But this is pats that is so kind. Well, no way, I've got your beans.
Speaker 1: You need to win you got it, my friend. No one gets free beans in life. We all know that phrase.
Speaker 4: You want your beans, you can win your beans.
Speaker 1: It all right?
Speaker 4: So we have the song here am losing my religion.
Speaker 1: I'm just sing. It's four and a half minutes.
Speaker 2: Rio is going to create an instant quizrio of five questions about the news this week here in Australia.
Speaker 1: Okay, you read the.
Speaker 4: News, but do you know the news?
Speaker 1: Well, get three out of five, you win the beams.
Speaker 6: I don't even have to get all of the.
Speaker 2: Price worth eight dollars thirty two. I love the ambition. I don't even have to get all of them.
Speaker 6: And what if I, Louise do we then open it to the listener.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, what a great, what a great rollover, roll over.
Speaker 4: Well, you know when patses beans.
Speaker 6: Anything's possible this morning.
Speaker 1: Now you can know it.
Speaker 4: Come on, you, come on now, it's not you, it's the desk.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well it actually was. Yeah, let's go on their prep now, yeap.
Speaker 8: No, no cheating the news. So every half an hour starting up five thirty five, thirty six, six thirty seven, seven thirty eight, eight thirty nine, eight times a day, forty five news bulletins a week.
Speaker 6: Let me get that's.
Speaker 7: Almost I'll get in my news reader zone.
Speaker 4: Three hundred and eighty a month.
Speaker 2: Sure it's fourth thousand a month news bulletins. That's one of the questions having news bulletins. If you've done so far this week, that can be questioned Number one. All right, win your beans. Pat's coming up.
Speaker 3: Next, Christian O'Connell show, Go on podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian.
Speaker 2: This is from listener James. Just want to message you rather at the start the show to let you know that the karate team from Australia went to the World Masters Games in Taipei. Eleven Australian athletes aged between thirty five to sixty five competed. Metal tany for the week was four golds, two silvers, five bronzes.
Speaker 1: That is a huge effort. Well done. We will all be back Monday.
Speaker 2: Please can you give us a shout out James and the karate team in Taipei right now?
Speaker 1: Well done.
Speaker 3: I love the idea of master's karate argu.
Speaker 1: And that kind of age as well.
Speaker 2: All right, So Patsy was saying yesterday how she can't get hold of any beans. I saw some yesterday and I bought some for Patsy. But Patsy to win these beans. That's because actually they cost me eight dollars and thirty two percents. They are magic beans. Now, Patty, obviously you do the news brillianty every single day.
Speaker 4: But do you know the news.
Speaker 6: Well, they're about to find out.
Speaker 2: Rio has hastily covered together an instant Pat's Beans Quiz. Five questions about the news this week? Pats Are you ready?
Speaker 6: Let's go?
Speaker 1: Player one? Good luck?
Speaker 3: Question number one? Where did King Charles go on a two day visit to this week?
Speaker 5: He went to Canada and he opened parliament there and is the first monarch to have done so in nearly half a century.
Speaker 2: Start getting rial. No, no, I've noticed all the tabs are open. No, no, no, no, all the tabs are open. She's just read the news ten minutes ago. The screens are on the fire, Caitlyn, I need you to go in. Then stay stand behind.
Speaker 4: I've got my spotter, all.
Speaker 5: My screen six thirty news pat's on fire.
Speaker 7: No, it is actually, in fact, just the news.
Speaker 6: But she could have No.
Speaker 5: No, I've just got Victoria, this, Harold's Son and weather bureau.
Speaker 6: That's all the time.
Speaker 2: Now you've got your news from Harold's son. Wait, she does, all right? Reset that not first one out? We reset the news because begins. We have a spotter. We have a spotter. The steaks eight dollars and thirty two cents worth of magic green beans.
Speaker 3: Question number one, The Nationals and Liberals reunited this week? Yes, what is the name of the Nationals leader?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 6: Oh, I've got more redeeming? Who stayed in my brain? No Federal ge like, I get it, just a tiny.
Speaker 2: This is the works news is Now you've lost the news.
Speaker 3: Who won the Monaco Grand Prix?
Speaker 4: Oh you should know that's your sport it Monday.
Speaker 6: Oh, mister Wolfie.
Speaker 1: Suddenly your friends with friends.
Speaker 5: Mister it certainly wasn't Oscopiastri because he finished third on the poet.
Speaker 6: Was it his teammate? I can't remember.
Speaker 3: It was his teammate, But what's his name? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I know, almost could be an Australian.
Speaker 1: Yes, well done, we gave you that.
Speaker 3: Well done.
Speaker 2: It does sounded like an Australian name with the O at the end.
Speaker 1: Mate.
Speaker 4: All right, you got one out of five auly no two?
Speaker 3: What private health provider collapsed this week?
Speaker 1: Big story?
Speaker 4: Oh did they You told us about it this week?
Speaker 7: Well, certainly not mine because I haven't got a letter in the mail.
Speaker 6: So I'm going to guess Australian.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, oh.
Speaker 4: No, it'd be amazing if the only one you get right?
Speaker 3: No, right, it was it was health Scope.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, health provider.
Speaker 5: I thought you meant like private health fund but hospital network?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 6: What's the next one?
Speaker 3: What was the score in the State of origin last Come on, this is easy.
Speaker 7: The score in the State of Origin last night, I believe was I.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, well done? Now did you get in on three out of.
Speaker 8: Five including Charlie, you have war these beans.
Speaker 6: It's beans Tonight, Family
Speaker 7: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast