Speaker 1: Good morning, It's a Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Good morning, It's a Christian O'Connor breakfast show. Friday morning. Come on in, Jack, Good morning.
Speaker 3: Pats Money, Good morning, team.
Speaker 4: Exciting day. It's Friday.
Speaker 2: Not just that, but we are off next week and we've got our air fries, all three of us. I've got our air fries. Jack and I have got our sort of pro ones. Patsy's got that little one one of the training with.
Speaker 3: A chip at a time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna be firing them up later on this morning, towards the end of the show to treat the producers, and one of the producers' ideas will be done on the show this morning at ten past seven.
Speaker 4: The other thing that's happening today.
Speaker 2: At some point on today's show, a song will be played twice and one of you is gonna win ten thousand dollars. Before that, though, double thumbs up. Friday, we go around the team. We'll tell about the things we're into at the moment. I tell about you guys, but all my friends talk about verious WhatsApp crew is everyone's desperate for ideas?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I saw.
Speaker 2: Shane warn the other day. Our new friend from who's calling Christian. We swapped five dms the other day all about what TV shows recommending and stuff like that. He's stuck in quarantine for six days and he's just burning through the TV shows.
Speaker 3: The like trading cars. Now you've got knowing good shows. I'll give you that, but you're.
Speaker 4: Going to get something genuinely.
Speaker 2: As I'm listening to yours, I'm always making notes about things that I might watch as well. All right, let's go first of all to the queen of this feature, and that is Patsy. What are you giving your double thumbs up to?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 6: This was recommended by my brother who plays golf, and he said, you need to let Christian know about this. I reckon you'd be into it. You love your golf game. You haven't been able to play.
Speaker 7: Because the restrictions. You're into. Mindfulness and calm mindness.
Speaker 4: They don't go together. Golf fundo.
Speaker 2: Well, my God of golf, on mindfulness are enemies sworn literally swearing enemies.
Speaker 6: This is something really different. It's a world first and it's been made by the Ossie Golf Council and it's called Tea your Mind. It's the Golf Mindfulness Experience. It's a three hour a movie really, and what it is they've shot all of these beautiful Australian golf courses via drone and it talks to you like, well, like a meditation experience.
Speaker 7: I've got a bit of audio, you pointed me.
Speaker 4: I don't know anything about that.
Speaker 7: Have we loaded it?
Speaker 4: There's no audio.
Speaker 7: Make your pardon what we do have?
Speaker 4: And it's do you want us to act out? I mean, what is it?
Speaker 8: Is it?
Speaker 3: We really need it to get to them.
Speaker 4: You are the.
Speaker 7: Bull, Yes exactly.
Speaker 4: It's like that.
Speaker 9: It is miles away from the whole swing through my friend and then follows some of the best male and female golfers around an eighteen eighteen whole course.
Speaker 7: And I think you would really benefit from it.
Speaker 4: I think you'd like it.
Speaker 3: I mean I don't like golf already, so it's a hard it's so boring the audio.
Speaker 2: So the thing I like about it is I go with my mates as well as that, So take that out of it. Take the golf hour. I'm just sit on the counch for three hours. Yeah, right, And my wife's going to be okay with this right now, and the kids are off and I'm going to sit there for three hours watching drone footage of a golf course.
Speaker 7: Give it a chance, you'll come out a better golfer and.
Speaker 4: Your thumbs up. Excuse me?
Speaker 7: We really needed that audio to sell that really important. The second thing, back to Kmart, I film back to we weren't there?
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 6: I found these awesome bloggers little site on Instagram.
Speaker 7: She's a tazzy mum.
Speaker 6: Clear is her name, and it's called the Camart Lover and basically it is homewares and stuff that she's brought.
Speaker 4: It came out drone FOOTAGEE.
Speaker 7: We go through the story footage.
Speaker 4: You know, it's mindfulness and Camark shopping.
Speaker 2: You're in home funds and spaces.
Speaker 6: She shows you how to use their products in her house. Honest, so your house looks like something off.
Speaker 2: I've sometimes got these things. I think they're called towels, and I don't know do I shove this t my backside? Or is this someone who can show me how to use these shoes or slip?
Speaker 6: Speaking of shoes, they've just released these Espa drill shoes.
Speaker 7: On the Kmart.
Speaker 10: Don't laugh.
Speaker 7: You wanted it to be personal this week. That's what I've done on.
Speaker 2: You hadn't seen anything you mentioned. Okay, it was a scandal.
Speaker 3: Jimmy Barnes podcast.
Speaker 6: Excuse me, I have listened to that.
Speaker 4: It's just not last week when you mentioned it. Dude.
Speaker 6: Anyway, I've got these espadrill shoes, not that U two nomads would even know.
Speaker 7: Do you know what an Espa drill is.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a kind of roped sand or canvas and last big in nineteen eighty two.
Speaker 6: They've been back in. They're everywhere in Europe's summer, so they're going to be here for our summer.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's always bit of a lack, isn't it.
Speaker 6: Anyway, It's called the Camart Lover and I do love it.
Speaker 2: Reculous Today's and this week's came up. All right, Jackie boys.
Speaker 1: Up next The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: We go around the team, tell about the things we're into at the moment. I've got a hold of that footage. By the way, let's listen. This is the thing Patsy was just recommending, where if you love golf, how about sitting on the couch and watching Drone.
Speaker 7: Fort to job see your mind. It's mindfulness golf experience.
Speaker 11: Welcome to tell your mind a golf mindfulness experience. Over the next three hours, we'll be taking you on a journey of relaxation and mindfulness across some of Australia's most stunning courses.
Speaker 4: Three hours unline an.
Speaker 11: Experience first hand the mental health benefits of the game of golf amazing.
Speaker 2: Perhaps exactly exactly has had it anyone who does one of those online things.
Speaker 4: They all speak like this. Imagine there's none where a high pitched voice or irritating voice.
Speaker 3: Is there a relax keep.
Speaker 2: Coming all right, jackie boy, what have you got?
Speaker 4: Double thumbs up? This week.
Speaker 3: I've just finished this great book called Moonwalking with Einstein by Joshua Foer.
Speaker 4: Great, isn't it not?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I think it's old, maybe ten or fifteen years old now, but it's about memory techniques and how to improve your memory.
Speaker 2: He won the World Memory Championships. I think he is an entire deck of cards.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he did a minute.
Speaker 3: He did the fastest person to remember two dex of cards.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in a minute and a half or something like that.
Speaker 3: And he started doing like there's mental athletics. It's like the mental Olympics of memorizing. And he started as just a journalist and then he got into it and met some guys who trained him, and now he uses the techniques. So I've been trying to in my lockdown, like at home when I've got nothing to do, trying to improve my memory.
Speaker 2: So I've read the book. It's a fascinating book. He's a really great story tether, isn't he?
Speaker 4: So which one you do you doing?
Speaker 2: Like the mind Planets, because I've done that to remember like stand up shows like an hour there's a lot of different pieces you want to remember and then not worry about remembering them, just perform them. And so I another comedian said this, you'll you'll learn an hour show in five minutes. She's in the mind planets. Are you using that?
Speaker 3: That's it? The memory palace where you take so childhood home and you put something you need to remember in each room and.
Speaker 2: Then you can have your mom suddenly like at the front door, she's wearing a T shirt with something like a photo or word to that triggers off whatever you want to try and remember.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And then I pair it with another technique called the person action object technique, which is also mentioned in the book, and I'm up to reciting five hundred digits of pie.
Speaker 4: Wow, just a genius level.
Speaker 3: Well, no, the world record is sixty thousand, but that's just an amazing thank you guys.
Speaker 4: To do well. Able to do pie too?
Speaker 3: Then to five hundred docimal places?
Speaker 4: Do it now? It stop?
Speaker 3: Okay? Three point one four one five nine two six five three five eight nine seven nine three two three eight four six. I mean I could have just been making numbers.
Speaker 2: Say he's gone to see Pats, he's on a night poll of that golf course.
Speaker 6: Welcome to I need that memory thing for my husband when he goes shopping at the supermarket.
Speaker 3: You can use it from shopping lists and all kinds of things that you want to run.
Speaker 2: I think that's what that book's designed for. Isn't it for shopping? This recall as well?
Speaker 4: So what's it called to people interested?
Speaker 3: Moonwalking with Einstein?
Speaker 4: Who almost forgotten?
Speaker 3: Actually I was going to call it memory with Einstein? Moonwalking with Einstein? Joshua Foer And if anybody wants, maybe I'll do a podcast exclusive where I do all five hundred dig digits of pie.
Speaker 4: Do that? Please? Do that? Okay?
Speaker 12: Christian?
Speaker 13: Hello, good Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Take a Morning.
Speaker 2: It's a Christian O'Connell show and God one O four point three double thumbs up. Friday, we go around the team and talk about the things we're into this week. So far, we've had Patsy, We've had Jack doing pie to five hundred.
Speaker 3: Five hundred decimal places and counting Pie is infinite, so you can keep playing forever, and that's why people use it as a test of memory.
Speaker 2: And the only thing I remember for maths at school is it three point six or three point nine recurring?
Speaker 3: That is something different that's not pie.
Speaker 4: That might be why I'm a DJ not too smart? Top is it not? I thought pie was three point six recurring?
Speaker 3: No, I guess if you one third of ten is three point three recurring and two ten six point six recurring.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, all right, because you've got a quick thing for me. One is a again the kids told me about. It's actually a huge website called Coat and you get a free account is Quizzes online and your phones. You play it with your family or anyone else. So we're starting to play it with family that are obviously back home, and it's a way to try and do something together on Zoom without running out of conversation really quickly. And you know on Zoom we could do share screen yep, things all learn lockdown, share screen, hang on and the host.
Speaker 4: I can share screen.
Speaker 3: I have admin prov y.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can invite you into a breakout room. Oh you need to and met your microphone mummy.
Speaker 2: Who is a website free of charge and you just type in like, say you want to do a quiz together twenty questions on eighties movies.
Speaker 4: You go there. People have made them your press play.
Speaker 2: It gives you a pin code all of you put in wherever you are in the world, you put in your pin code onto your phone. You're playing, your phone turns into your buzzer, quickest finger first and all that. So I'm plant that eighties one. There's a couple of great nineties ones where they've even got like the three seconds of a song from the nineties with the video.
Speaker 4: You've got to guess what it is you do when we do it.
Speaker 2: The other the other saturdaynight, we're hanging out some friends of ours in Geelong and it was her fiftieth and I even found one. She's a massive Cats fan. I even found that there's a geelong cats quiz. The topic forever it's yeah, uh and so yeah, who can't recommend enough?
Speaker 4: That's all you're going.
Speaker 3: And I know you can make your own ones because my sister we've the only time we've played it. She may want about our family, so that all the questions are about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the reason why I was I loaded one up there for my mom for a seventieth and it came from one of our listeners. We even told me about the website called Catherine, and she loved that. It was great fun. We should make some stuff. Yeah. Last one is a documentary. This is incredible. It's an amazing documentary called My Octopus Teacher.
Speaker 3: I'm listening.
Speaker 2: I'm Netflix hour and twenty now. I've got to be honest. I saw that the subject heading My Octopus Teacher, and actually be honest here right. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I thought it was about some crazy person who fell.
Speaker 2: In love with an octopus and Lenda, I'm a sad man, okay, And I thought I'll watch this one guy, where do you marry It? And I ended up watching it twenty minutes in. I'm in tears. It's one of the most so I actually rewound it and you can't rewind Netflix, but anyway you get one saying and cause my wife has said, you got to see this. It is a profound is the only word. It will change how you think about life. It's incredible. The story is in twenty ten, There's There's Marine Bologist. He was started to make a very different documentary about marine biology and he's filming some stuff underwater. He's doing free dive.
Speaker 3: And then he fell in love with.
Speaker 2: He monitored as he's filming this curious young octopust keeps getting involved, so they start to film a bit more about it.
Speaker 4: He follows her as a free diver. He follows her to her den.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that's where they live, follows her den and they start realizing this is more interesting hanging out. He spent a year with this octopus and during the lifetime an octus, at one point she starts.
Speaker 4: To have babies or eggs.
Speaker 2: She a shark attacks her and she loses an arm, and then she doesn't come out to the den for a couple of days.
Speaker 4: It regenerates, but.
Speaker 2: Anyway, then you start to see what happens to the guy after at the end of it, after a year, and how it totally changes his relationship with his son. It's an amazing documentary. I promise you right, you won't regret watching this, even you thinking I'm not sure about this, this seems odd. It is what we need in our lives right now. It's beautiful.
Speaker 3: The octopus is an amazing animal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's something beautiful about them, and it feels really you hear this a lot at the moment. It's very timely, very timely, very timely. These times we need times that are timely.
Speaker 4: But it is.
Speaker 2: It's timely, but it's I can't recommend it enough. I keep raving about it to friends, My octopus teacher. You'll watch it, you feel differently, and you will recommend it to other people.
Speaker 4: That's when I'm out Christian.
Speaker 1: Christian iconnor Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: See no last week on the show.
Speaker 2: You're very peace to me because I've ordered a only one of twenty to come into the country and inflatable hot tub.
Speaker 4: Yeah what was it called again, Miami?
Speaker 2: So because there's only one of twenty, very hard to get hold of a classy item like this. It's not for everyone's having inflatable hot tub.
Speaker 3: Not many people would want to Yeah, and not many people can get hold of one.
Speaker 4: Chat there's only one of twenty.
Speaker 2: Okay, yesterday you arrived, Oh great, Yeah, And I've been couriered across all of Australia, all the way from w A, Perth, driven away here and it's the wrong one.
Speaker 3: No, what is it?
Speaker 2: It's the wrong one. It's not the one we ordered. It's a tiny, little one. We wanted me to get in it. The kids are the kids are upset. They were looking forward to it. They've got to come back and take it back to Perth. Yes, now it is, of course it's.
Speaker 3: Worth it, Jack, How big is it?
Speaker 14: Shoot?
Speaker 4: Even the small one?
Speaker 2: It's still wait, you can't one person can't lift it. It's in a hallway. Actually climb over, actually climb over today. Yes, it's in the hallway.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So what's this one called? If the Miami is the premium, what's the sub premium.
Speaker 4: I don't know what this one is. But it's not the one we ordered.
Speaker 2: And we rang them yesterday and they were hugely apologetic and they're going to send a curre to pick it up.
Speaker 4: It's got to go back to Perth.
Speaker 3: So now you won't have a few week off.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, looking forward to it last week on my week next week on our week off, the kids were looking forward to getting in there as well. There's no Miami hot tub next week. I know it's not an easy thing to send back as well, because at first I was just thinking love with my car got hit this week and I was just thinking, oh the.
Speaker 4: Admin, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I don't even know how to pick it up to take it down to the post office, put on that you know, that little counter and then go how much this way? I don't know forty keynos. I mean it costs more than actually I am paying for it to actually send it all the way to Perth. So yet now it's that awful thing you know where you were really excited about delivery.
Speaker 4: It turns up and it's not the right one.
Speaker 3: And how long do they give to the new one comes.
Speaker 4: I don't want to get into.
Speaker 2: Its going to be a while November.
Speaker 7: You'll have it for summer and it's been nearly over by then.
Speaker 2: Anyway, do you know we've got to look forward to next tequila game. Yesterday we challenged the producers and we gave them a challenge. They had to come up with three ideas in half an hour in a long time if you asked me, but three ideas, and to the one we're gone for, we said, the best idea we get from me. We were playing on air this morning. We're going for a game called Tequila Pass. Do you remember how this worked yesterday?
Speaker 6: Yes, but I was confused if we were doing countries or caps.
Speaker 2: It is all right, well, well we'll work it out next.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, let's try this out. This is an idea that came out of the mind of our young producer.
Speaker 4: Rio here. Good morning Rio, Good morning guys, Good morning Rio.
Speaker 2: So remind us how does your game that you had half an hout to come up with yesterday, which we really liked. For all the ideas that pitched to us from the producer, we went for your one, the tequila game. Remind us once more how it works for me, Chuck and Pats to play this morning.
Speaker 14: It's a very simple game. First we pick a category, then we play the what.
Speaker 3: Are you doing with.
Speaker 15: It?
Speaker 3: Sounds like you got the deep prior on. Oh yeah, we just we're testing the air friers carry on.
Speaker 14: So then we played the tequila game and then you go around the tequila song. Sorry, we go around, and every time they would normally say tequila, you say an answer to the category, and it gets faster and faster.
Speaker 3: The last man standing is the winner.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, all right, Patsy you all good? Yes, Jack you're ready to play?
Speaker 3: Ready?
Speaker 4: All right? Rio give us the topic then and our father music. First topic is animals that live in water. Animals that live in water? This is your do we go?
Speaker 13: We go?
Speaker 4: Pats me, Jack, pats me Jack? Were ready?
Speaker 7: Animals that live the water Dolphin.
Speaker 16: Plankton, jelly fish, white octopus, while.
Speaker 4: Minky, well fish start us. You'll go thank so you know my head? Okay, wow, did anyone win that ray?
Speaker 3: You made the judge? I think Jack was the winner.
Speaker 6: There, mermaids aren't real.
Speaker 7: He can't be.
Speaker 3: You guys were already technically out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, let's go one last round, then, go on, let's play one more round.
Speaker 4: Will you have another topic?
Speaker 3: All right, let's try drinks?
Speaker 2: All right, pat let's go, Jack, you go first.
Speaker 3: This pace orange, Panta.
Speaker 4: Or else a share as the.
Speaker 6: Tequila, brown Brothers, mescado, the.
Speaker 4: Heath cut sheers.
Speaker 3: Then I'll just have water.
Speaker 4: Fruit punch, perony, please, the.
Speaker 7: Creamy so.
Speaker 8: Jack and Coke, sprite, Portello, Champagne, Galiana pi.
Speaker 3: Rum it ha been.
Speaker 7: Slipper nipple for me, Scotch whiskey.
Speaker 4: Time to go home. All right, that's enough.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Perhaps a lovely tribute this morning to Dean Jones.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what a remarkable man he was and gone way too soon a heart attack in Mumbai. Brett Lee trying to perform CPR but to no avail. But look at the wonderful legacy he's left Coburg born and he averaged forty six in his fifty two tests. That standout game back in nineteen eighty six in India, two hundred and ten, fifty degree hate. He lost something like seven kilos during the game and fighting dehydration.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think he had to go to hospital after that.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of stuff a folk or to get two hundred and ten in Madras is amazing, yeh. Sports Sometimes every once in a while, it's not even every decade, you get these sort of amazing characters who are originals. They're trailblazers and as kids you idolize from us in the UK during the eighties and cricket it was all about Ian Botham and Dean Jones was who you guys had a Victorian just one of these. They have this excitement, they're not like other players. And there's always those iconic photos you keep seeing today of Dean Jones were it was a time where cricket was really exciting. Zinc on the lip, the canary yellow in his head, no worries, no helmet as well.
Speaker 4: It just seemed as cool as.
Speaker 2: And I bet there'd be so many listeners this morning that'll be waking up here in the news about Dean Jones be really really shattered. He must have been for so many of our listeners who have a certain age, And if you listen to the station, you are a certain age who would have had maybe Dean Jones poster on the wall or whenever he was playing, you would have come in from outside. I bet if you were backing, you're a young cricket fan, you would you would want to be Dean Jones when you're doing your backyard games hoping to get those lofted sixes like him, or if you're bowling your murfhew. So I'm guessing a lot of you are feeling really sad. Twenty twenty is already a bit of a crap year and this is just another awful thing. But Dean Jones, I bet there's a lot of people this morning who really did idalize him as a kid. And I used to love the tender Bean when you were playing backyard cricket. Today, I'm sorry for you lost, Christian.
Speaker 13: Hello, Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Hey, Patsy, I know you guys are looking out for showbags at the moment because because the show's not on, you can buy showbags online.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: My cousin sent me a tip last night and said, hey, there's some guy in a van selling showbags, all the showbags you could usually get at the Melbourne show out near the airport. And I said, well, is it official? He goes, I don't think so. It's just the sound of a van, just a van and a sandwich board that says showbags.
Speaker 4: You appreciate the entrepreneurial spirit.
Speaker 3: He said. I was only driving past, so I don't really know this morning. This is yesterday, like this is yesterday, he said.
Speaker 4: On key just pulled over somewhere Keelow Park.
Speaker 3: Drive, Cullamarine he said, I don't know much more. I just passed it. So if anybody can confirm that there is somebody selling rogue showbags out near the airport.
Speaker 4: With any situation on this, because it's a real shame.
Speaker 2: You know, you've got the holidays, all the kids are off, and normally that we be getting the showbags. You know, thousands of kids won't be doing that this year. Someone, I bet there is someone who's got a load of knockoff bags.
Speaker 3: I want them. I mean I used to go to the show this is this is your holiday it was, and I used to walk around and see the animals, almost like a chore to get the showbacks.
Speaker 4: I don't think you would have been the only one.
Speaker 3: This is cool.
Speaker 4: Cow was all about the sweets and your heads be yeah, all.
Speaker 2: Right, talking about that then, Patsy this week with her daughter being on school holidays, nine year old Audrey, but I was going to keep her daily diary here before we play today's entry.
Speaker 4: What do you need to know, pats.
Speaker 7: We our showbag arrival came yesterday.
Speaker 4: Funny not everyone will know that you can order them online?
Speaker 7: You can? Yeah, so I did. It is my double thumbs up.
Speaker 2: Last week I'm sorry that everyone wasn't listening.
Speaker 4: It was irritated. I talked about this two hundred links ago.
Speaker 3: Give people a chance to flip back through the doors, like ah, yes, now.
Speaker 2: Let's just consult their notes as they make us, which talks about everything.
Speaker 6: Go to showbags dot com dot au and they've got all the show bags that you would have had if you went to the Escott Vail site.
Speaker 4: Aokount for that guy at the side of the road right now keen Or Park, you know, with.
Speaker 7: A man in a van anyway, so there was great excitement. It was the highlight of the day.
Speaker 17: Mummy, my shirt bags are here.
Speaker 3: What's this word?
Speaker 17: This one is my trib when you also have a chop lama, this is a it's good please. Packets of sour gummy coat bottles than mine, don't you go? Has gummy Peete Suck brought two of my favorites, two sour snakes. Think you're looking a bag of sour gummy.
Speaker 4: Worms that Chris is woken up.
Speaker 3: Sugar and through Peppe's and mini gummy bes.
Speaker 17: I knew I had to get two confectionery show bags to laugh me two weeks.
Speaker 3: That does remind me of being a kid and taking inventory, taking stock of what you had so that you can at all make sure your brothers and sisters aren't taking.
Speaker 7: You alotted out to each day.
Speaker 6: So we said to her, you can have two sweet treats a day, nothing more.
Speaker 7: And you need to keep the bags in the kitchen so we can keep it.
Speaker 4: That's the thing that where are you? Where is it being kept?
Speaker 2: Because otherwise, you know, kids like they can't control themselves barely can She said, I mean a ration sugar. I couldn't that age? You mean that stash used to take it under your bed and let you be whined about your brother or sis. But he's sleep at night guard.
Speaker 3: By the end of Easter Sunday, I'd already finished my eggs, and my brother's so good at keeping them. It used to frustrate me because I of diabetic coma.
Speaker 4: To us so much chocolate.
Speaker 2: If anyone I can't stop thinking about this man in the van send in the hooky bags.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: So Jack Post has bought a room in this morning about showbags being sold somewhere that isn't the show.
Speaker 3: Apparently there is a rogue man with a van out near the airport selling all the showbags that you would get at the show if it was on this year, out the back of a van.
Speaker 4: And where about, says your cousins? Seeing this, he drove.
Speaker 3: Past it on kill Or Park Drive in Tollmarine.
Speaker 2: Awesome, all right, said some caols. We should have Adrian. Good morning, Adrian, morning Christian.
Speaker 16: How are you going?
Speaker 4: I'm good. So have you seen the man of the van with the showbags?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 18: I can confirm Jack's right. There is a guy just off killer Park Drive.
Speaker 10: He's showing he's actually stunning showbag.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: And is he legit or do you get the feeling like I have no.
Speaker 10: Idea, but I've seen his ve It's like a little caravan. But he's got a lot of showbags in the you know how they have him on a display in the back.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 16: So there is a couple of showbags here and I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And is there a sandwich board by it as well advertising these goodies?
Speaker 4: Yep? Just on the roundabt on the outside.
Speaker 2: I always have that we need to get we need to get this show name on roundabouts that the city.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a future of advertising agent. Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: You might have a good weekend you too, Thanks very much, Carlos Carl, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're good. What have you seen?
Speaker 18: I've actually been there myself, so yeah, just off Killer Park Drive one of the industrial States. I'm not too sure exactly. Let's just say I brought a hello, a lot of showbag for my nieces.
Speaker 4: Good man, I mean, why wouldn't you? And what did you pay for them?
Speaker 18: You know what? I can't remember exactly, but has he got I think he does have a FOS if I might, But I'll be honestly, I think the faces of my niece has made when I showed them, they were more esthetic than anything else.
Speaker 3: That's what it's worth.
Speaker 4: So hottes currency right now in the dark web.
Speaker 3: It's not FPUs. It's money in a brown paper bag. You leave it on the seat of your passenger car. He comes and grabs it and he puts them showbags in your boot.
Speaker 4: Carl, thank you very much, you can m I have a nice take care. Bye.
Speaker 1: Hello, Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: All right, I need your opinion on this team.
Speaker 2: I don't know whether this is a good idea or bad idea. So over Christmas in the new year, actually January the second. This is the plan if we can borders allowing and all that. My plan is to drive to Byron Bay where we're going to.
Speaker 4: Have a week's holiday up there. Now picture January the second.
Speaker 2: By then you just have to hope that the border is open and we can move around Australia. So I just sorted to drive up there, and I've allocated two days for this. It is sixteen hundred kilometers to go from Melbourne to Byron. Obviously I'll do it over two days, stay overnight somewhere on the way. Whether to go inland or go on the highway, I'd prefer to go inland, but obviously take about an extra hour longer. My plan is I am driving away on Leg one day one six a m. Right, shove the kids in the car, packed it the night before, they can sleep in the back.
Speaker 4: Certain they're waking up. Where are we I've already ticked off four hours? Jack, who just have some breakfast? All right?
Speaker 3: I'm the first flag that this is a bad idea, well, because why try and do it all? What are dad's obsessions? My dad was exactly the same with like making good time on road trips.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this logic, there's so bad thing.
Speaker 3: There's so much to enjoy, especially on the coastal drive to Bay, there's so many good areas to start great blank And I tried to drive to Byron once, only matter as far as Sydney in a week because he was stopping in a week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, drive in Miss Daisy two days.
Speaker 3: That's like trucker stuff. That's like no shift.
Speaker 2: DJ and I'll give you on the ice road truckers, rub it up, rub it duck.
Speaker 3: There's no enjoyment there plan a to be.
Speaker 6: My dad was a truck driver and every time we went everywhere, it was like an army routine. It was you only stopped when he had planned toilet.
Speaker 2: But I know that, but it can't be like that, not with sources range. Otherwise they'd be putting their arms around me in like a UFC sleeperholder.
Speaker 4: Right from the back as dad. No tricks piano around my neck. Okay, we're put over.
Speaker 3: So if you're in the car at six am, that's waking them.
Speaker 4: You're not listening to me.
Speaker 2: I'm driving away at six am, and so I keep telling people I'm driving away. It's six o'clock. I might do the show on Bluetooth. Wasn't going okay, good morning. It's six o'clock.
Speaker 4: I'm driving out where he were and I'm on their oads.
Speaker 6: My dad would just leave if we weren't in the car, if he said to us, okay, we're leaving at six, If we come out of the house at six, so far, he'd just drive off.
Speaker 3: I don't see where the enjoyment is. You can have a lot of enjoyment.
Speaker 4: I want to get to Byron Bay. Okay. The kids don't want to be delayed that. They're like there, yeah, are we there yet?
Speaker 2: They want to get to Byron, So I reckon I can easily tick off eight hundred k's a day.
Speaker 7: Are you sharing driving?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Of course?
Speaker 3: What is?
Speaker 4: What is?
Speaker 2: I'm happy to do like five percent of it. Just that first pitch, get us out six am. After that, once we get around the corner, I'll pull over. Time for my snooze. My wife can hear the rest of it.
Speaker 3: What's the longest drive you've done in the UK?
Speaker 2: Seven and a half hours in one go up to Scotland. Have done from London to Edinburgh? I've done that easily.
Speaker 3: And that's that's seven and a half. See, that's not that, that's not that long. I took the train from London to Edinburgh and four and a half. Yeah, yeah, you've got You've just got no idea like you could do that trip back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, and you wouldn't still even be at Barron.
Speaker 2: I guarantee people have done this trip easily for Melbourne to Byron in two days and had a nice time.
Speaker 4: Please call in now.
Speaker 3: That's the asterisk. Is it? Was it a nice time? Or was it a brutal heads down? We're just going to put up with this?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Is it? Is it doable? Let me know?
Speaker 19: Christian Christian Connell Christian O'Connell show podcast, January the second six am.
Speaker 4: That's me. Kids are catching ease in the back. They're a sea.
Speaker 2: But six am I'm driving Leg one heading out to Byron Bay.
Speaker 4: Two day road trip.
Speaker 2: I said, I can do it in two days, about eight or nine hours a drive in the day.
Speaker 4: That's easy.
Speaker 2: Stop halfway bang you're in Byron two days later. Jack says, no way, it's crazy. We won't make it. It'd be miserable experience. I think grumpy teens in the back.
Speaker 3: Technically can make it. I just think it'll be miserable for everybody.
Speaker 4: Hey, Christian, do the trip.
Speaker 2: Make sure you take the coast road up the Sapphire Coast of New South Wales. Plenty of great sponsor along the way to stop and d all the sites. We did it with a six month old. Wow, we went all the way to Noosa over four days. I'm doing this in two days.
Speaker 3: Say sixteen and a half hours if you go straight up the center and shortcut it. If you want to go on the coast.
Speaker 2: How is that scenic? No, My wife, Missus O'Connell loves the scenic drive.
Speaker 3: That's that's road and country like.
Speaker 7: You can't do it, You've got to do it scenic.
Speaker 3: What's the point it adds another four hours though to go along the coast?
Speaker 7: Well, what's four hours when you try to slide to the case.
Speaker 2: And say this is the quickest trip, you know, as we'll stop behind various farmers of Australia moving haybales around and cutting canona and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Ten to eleven hours a day.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's a bit much.
Speaker 4: Somethings.
Speaker 2: If I'm six am, I'm driving away. I'm not pulling into my first stop over the night untill about eight o'clock and nine o'clock in the evening.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I hope you're stopping for lunch in toilet breaks.
Speaker 2: Drive through that, can't drive through, keep it going, keep it going, drive through.
Speaker 4: Good morning, good morning, don't do it.
Speaker 10: Don't do it. If you reckon, You've got I right. Girls, Now, they are going to kill you. You are signing your own death warrant. I have been there, done that. I'm ann ection in the state trust draw. But do do it the scenic groote every four hours, stop, go for a walk back in. They will kill you.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you hard to read the lines, but I think Glenn is saying no, Yeah.
Speaker 10: I've driven the Cross Harbor with the family. I know he killed him by the time more.
Speaker 2: Glenn, I take I take your opinion very deeply as well as a truck driver. Okay, thanks Glenn for the warning. Okay, now right, take care mate. Bye Mark, Mark, good morning.
Speaker 5: My wife and I drive down from Cardwell well nine hundred cads. She did one hundred a share.
Speaker 3: Wow, how are you going to split the driving?
Speaker 11: Wow?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it felt like I said, we're just going to split it. So someone to do the morning leg up to lunchtime and then drive a number two. My wife, if you must have called it that driving number two, I said, I've got them at the moment of spreadsheet, I'm building about this driver number two. We'll kick in at after lunchtime.
Speaker 3: And you'll hate that ten seconds where you have to change over a park.
Speaker 4: I go up over the roof.
Speaker 2: I go up over the roof and then come in the other side, drop down hazard style. All right, let's go to squeeze one more end. Thank you very much, Mark Matt, good morning.
Speaker 5: Good morning. I actually did Bunderbird to Melbourne in forty six hours with me and the wife driving. It was a nightmare.
Speaker 2: But that's crazy. I've been to Bunderberg. It's so far far up. I spent a day in Bunderberg and a night and then got a little tiny little by plane or whatever it was too Is it Fraser Island?
Speaker 5: Yep?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well we had three kids in the back, one of them stilling nappies. We had a nappy explode, has to change the nappy on the bonde. She had another kids throwing up from heat. So we just wanted to get home as soon as we can.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I'm going to this one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we stopped at half an hour and a half and then we just kept going. So we just wanted to get home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm looking into buying these nappies that you can get for adults to stop, for the kids and for us.
Speaker 4: Just do it, Just do it. It's going to feel.
Speaker 2: Warm, It's going to feel really warm and happy feeling. Kids alwaysn't happy when they've done a big one in their pants. Just carry on, just squish it around and then I go Christian Christian Christian O'Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: So today is the last show for a week.
Speaker 2: The show will still be here next week in some form, we won't physically be here.
Speaker 4: That's correct, isn't it. Yes, Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Mean I'm not coming in just to hear the best.
Speaker 4: Of pats us. She does.
Speaker 2: She likes to run a bath in the studio here and just listen to herself be amazing great. Yes, So yeah we are. There's still there's a best of running next week. I think Hugy be looking after stuff did a great job. As always, we're on a little break. So today it feels like an end of term special. You know that last day before for the school onli days, it was the great are you guys allowed to bring games in?
Speaker 4: Sometimes?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Or you played the teacher play games like dead fish with a classic which is just lie on the ground and say nothing.
Speaker 2: Yes we went now to bring in like ball games and stuff like that, like a plunk.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I love that.
Speaker 2: There's always some that brought in mouse Trap on but there was always some young entrepreneur that brought in Monopoly as well. You know not the teacher will feel sorry for that, will play with the whether all the other kids are playing.
Speaker 4: So anyway today and then the term special.
Speaker 2: We've got tons of phone ins that we haven't had time to do. Some that were parked ready to go, and the people would call in for who's calling Christian a new celebrities ruining my game plan?
Speaker 4: Anyway, they've all gone now they've left town.
Speaker 2: We've got a couple of phone ins ready to go, closing down, sell all these phone ins and must go go go well stocks.
Speaker 7: Last grand sale, grand cells.
Speaker 6: No, that was a famous Boots Gray Finisher persons.
Speaker 4: Just be quiet, It's okay, that's right. Like I said, it's an end of term.
Speaker 3: Impersonations, all right.
Speaker 4: So here they are, then why were you in detention? The other day? We're talking about crazy sports teachers.
Speaker 2: One if you told us a great story about that, you fact that you were in detention with a.
Speaker 4: Couple of mates.
Speaker 2: Your sports sports teacher found out you and a lunch break detention running there had it got the teacher who had detained you and said, these guys, I've got a big Cup game tomorrow. Lads, get out on the track now. So why were you in atention? I don't think either of you two were other in atention. I beout you have model prefects.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, I was in detention but for minor offensive in your shirt you're not wearing the right shoes.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, I never was one lunch break. You remember when lunch break you it was raining outside. This obviously happened a lot in the UK. There was like virtually every day raining again outside. You would actually go indoors you have your lunches there, right, and there'd be a teacher that would do patrol like every twenty minutes and the windows would all steam up and you'd like draw generitanalia on the window. That's my story. Anyway, you still do that now? If I see a steamed up window. I promise you now, at the age of forty seven, I'm drawing a thingy thingy.
Speaker 3: That's why you get so excited about a rainy day.
Speaker 4: Yes, come on shocking me this.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I'll find you in the car park just blowing smug on your own windows.
Speaker 2: And I we we were win competitions. How many tables could you run across before the teacher came back in the room. It was my go and I was up to eighteen or I heard was remember there's to Yelle your surname. The game stopped and I went flying off that table.
Speaker 3: I think your heart of creativity is actually in those teenage years when you've got nothing fourteen.
Speaker 4: Really, it's been a gradual decline. If we used to throw the so.
Speaker 7: We used to throw the duster up into the fan.
Speaker 6: Remember when you had chalkboards back then.
Speaker 3: We used to do take the pens out of the biro case. He's just a blow dup, Yeah, he says a boat. Or the other one was get a rubber band and fling them into the roof, sticking there.
Speaker 4: What was the phone? Yes, why were you in attention?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 4: Four one four one O four three.
Speaker 2: We've started to talk about it in the last off and hour epic road trips you've done Here in Australia, there are no short road trips. There are only epic road trips. So you're stories about what happened on your epic road trips. Jack Post has a wild card phone and he's been sat on now for two weeks.
Speaker 4: Hit them with it.
Speaker 3: Have you ever accidentally ate pet food? My wife brought home this jerky for Luna, but the pet food bit was so small on the packaging. I thought it was just regular jerky. I didn't need it. But I bet people have.
Speaker 4: Closing down cell, you know, like grown.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Okay, so closing down cell A couple of phone ins. We haven't got round two yet, so we were wheeling them out today before we go away for a brick.
Speaker 4: They are have you eaten pet food? Why were you?
Speaker 2: Intertention and epic road trips you've been on nine four one four, one oh four three Before we go to your stories. Jamie is a very talented young kid who does all the video filming on the show. If you check out Instagram and Facebook you see all the videos. Our stuff isn't that great. But his video stuff is he works really really hard here and it's amazing because he's eleven years of age. And it was telling me that he's counting down to the schoolies.
Speaker 4: You know, I know it.
Speaker 2: Says quite a few years for you, but I said, why not dream big my young friend. Anyway, he has a story about accidentally eating pet food.
Speaker 4: Jamie.
Speaker 12: So, my nan was staying at our house for a week or so once and I came home, I think I was coming home from school or something, and I walked in the front door and Nana was at the table with a box of cat food that she thought was like Neutra grain or cocoa.
Speaker 4: Pops or something.
Speaker 12: Not eating out of the bowl, no, eating it from the box, but she like, I don't know if she could realize yeah.
Speaker 2: Poor no, but a beautiful coat on her afterwards, you know, shiny and shiny, oh Nana angela good morning.
Speaker 5: Good morning team.
Speaker 4: How are we?
Speaker 10: Yeah good?
Speaker 8: I ate dry dog food on purpose as a day by my sister.
Speaker 1: How were you?
Speaker 5: I was a teenager about four.
Speaker 4: It was kind of dare you mean? You said, dare at each other? Yeah, yep? And how did it taste?
Speaker 20: Really?
Speaker 10: Really salty and chewy.
Speaker 4: All right, Andrew, thank you very much. You cool?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 4: Uh who we got here? Quinn? Hello, Quinn, welcome to the show. What's your story mate?
Speaker 15: Okay, So me and my family about ten years ago went on a one month's road trip all the way to from Melbourne to Western Australia. But the day before I decided to go to the beach and got extremely sunburned on my entire top up the body, oh the point, yeah, to the point where I was sitting in the backseat, completely stuck in the midst robotto post. You're just not enjoying the trip.
Speaker 3: And I mean Melbourne de Biron's one thing, but Melbourne to Western Australia no.
Speaker 4: I mean that would probably take me two and a half days.
Speaker 5: And a half weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in agony, especially when it's freshly, but you don't see luckily, and you shouldn't sunburn anymore. But I remember in the eighties when suntown lotion hadn't been invented. I was permanently whenever we had a bit of sunshine in the U cave and was thrown out there with no protection.
Speaker 4: That awful. It's agony, isn't it just to rest anywhere.
Speaker 2: It's so uncomfortable, especially a long a month long road trip Beheadia for a couple of days, you'd burn.
Speaker 15: That's awful, Quinn, Oh, horrible fighting off the seatbelt the whole away there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, especially there's old car seats as well, they get stuck to it.
Speaker 5: Exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Quinn, to have a nice wee can thanks for calling you two guys have a go on.
Speaker 4: By Marcus Marcus.
Speaker 20: Hello, sorry, we had a drop d and Christen. I went to a Catholic boys school that had a dairy farm attached to it and Thursday Friday the teachers would prowl the wholes looking to give the tentions out for slave labor for the week. But nothing hurt, not tagged in, didn't smile and not at them carrying the bag appalling slave river for the weekend.
Speaker 13: What milking, the cows working on the milk get milk, the cares, marked out stables yet stack Ti.
Speaker 20: It was just slave labor non stop for the week.
Speaker 4: That's amazing.
Speaker 3: What would do you think was the most minor crime you committed, Marcus to get a detention?
Speaker 20: I teacher actually said hello to me, and I didn't hear I was talking on mate, I just keep walking.
Speaker 2: That was weekend with those of the weekend, correct, Marcus, Thank you very much, you cool mate.
Speaker 4: Take care, enjoy your weekend.
Speaker 13: Christian, Hello, good mon, Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Today with all the talk.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much for email is still coming in giving me various bits of advice on either side of the argument whether or not I can do or should do? I think more of the question. Is it Byron Bay in two days? Taking two grumpy teenagers up there in the new year? All right, today's time waste? Is road trip movies best for me?
Speaker 4: Get this morning?
Speaker 2: Thank you very much for Discrepancy Records giving us these awesome vouchers this week. One hundred and fifty dollars voucher for discrepancy records. Gotta have a seventy thousand amazing LB's available Google discrepancy records.
Speaker 4: All right, road trip movies? You ready to mark?
Speaker 3: Ready?
Speaker 4: R V there yet?
Speaker 3: Gold Cloud up?
Speaker 4: Damn No, not that one.
Speaker 2: That's rubbish, dude, We're in my car.
Speaker 3: God.
Speaker 2: Plus, Shindler's Lost, doesn't know where he's going?
Speaker 3: Good gold?
Speaker 14: Uh?
Speaker 2: Do you know you know the Hitchcom movie rear window. Someone please let the rear window down. Dad's let one go.
Speaker 3: Okay, you don't know. You don't wind down the room now, but you would have done.
Speaker 4: If you were years ago. Rest stop or Mum will shoot you Dad.
Speaker 2: Wednesday, Rest stop or Mum will shoot you Dad, Silver and giving Angry Birds gold Jack.
Speaker 4: What have you got road trip movies?
Speaker 3: Stop or my mum will puke getting.
Speaker 4: Rest stop or Mum will shoot you Dad?
Speaker 3: Go, I spy with my hills have eyes? What I spy with my Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah Bronze.
Speaker 3: Need for p is a need for speed?
Speaker 4: All right? Okay, yeah, that's saying in the movie. The movie is called speed.
Speaker 3: No no, but I think they made him. Did they make a movie of need for Speed? The video game?
Speaker 17: Again?
Speaker 3: It comes up all around the game video game they made a movie?
Speaker 4: Sorry, yeah, Silver, they're all.
Speaker 3: Agreeing between the laughter. Oh the music's gone up. I've got one more again, Zach and Mary make good time, good time?
Speaker 4: Alright, what have you got them? When you got road movie?
Speaker 2: Send us yours oh four seven five three one oh four three.
Speaker 1: The Christian o'connells Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Today we're talking about road trip movies. Road trip movies is a time wage. So want have you winning a hunt? The fifty tons worth of awesome vinyl? Thanksful discrepancy records. Jack, You're ready to Mark, We're ready to go GPS. I love you, Silver, Clever Carly Breakfast at macers not call the same as breakfast at Tiffany's. There's something about Combi's Silver Caine Backseat fight Club. Yes, that will always a back seat fight club. Two sisters, Yes, and a loan road trip Go Dead Bug Society Silver, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Mark, American, be you t you t American?
Speaker 2: Be oot alex cent of a cheap hotel room.
Speaker 4: Gold Peter, that's very good.
Speaker 2: Not another team word. Or I'll turn this car round where in those threats. I'll turn this car right now. I swear I will Gold Martin, well done. Back Seat to the Future Silver.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: From here, it seems like an eternity Gold Scott very good, big troubling crossing mortars. I hope not gold plus point toilet break Bronz, Brother, wown't thou going silver?
Speaker 4: They're really long green mile Silver, keep letting No, that's not good.
Speaker 2: H Debbie goes to Adelaide Bronze.
Speaker 4: No toilets for old men Silver, Honey, I forgot.
Speaker 3: The kids silver plus.
Speaker 2: We brought Snooze Bronz the I Spy who love Me Silver?
Speaker 4: All right, let's send it there. Who's getting the discrepancy.
Speaker 2: Records voucher macas well done, Peter.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 4: Podcast Friends Athletes, It's time.
Speaker 2: It's time for braid men to step forward and turn on their air fries. This is the last you're here from us from a week. Next week it's the best of with the awesome Huggy. You get Huggy at breakfast, which is always treat does a great job looking off the show when we're not here. So as our thank you to our small and dedicated production team, me Jack and Patsy's brought in her little toy one did the Bobbie come with it? Is that plastic smell coming out of yours?
Speaker 3: He's the only one, the one at the moment and it is like a plastic burning svess.
Speaker 7: They didn't put the whole wedges in there in the packet.
Speaker 2: They do you put coins in yours or something. It's like a little Miss Daisy number.
Speaker 7: Oh, there's nothing cooking in there. The chips on in there that's why.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, you got an a word?
Speaker 2: Do you got to preheat it?
Speaker 4: I think it needs coins or something? Does it?
Speaker 3: Do you mind coming around and fixing that?
Speaker 4: Okay? Honestly, it's like a kid's is it? Already's play one? All right?
Speaker 12: Christian?
Speaker 3: Yours, yours and I are going on. So we've got three air friers fired up. Do you go for the fried chicken that we're making? Do you go one ninety eight five? Oh, very particular? Yeah, all right, I'll go one eight five as well. Then and then how many how many minutes do you put on the clock.
Speaker 4: I'm going to put eighteen?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: So Jack and I seriously marinated our chicken all day yesterday. I married a mine all tonight. Oh last night I made a big mistake. I should have breaded it last night. I did this morning at five am. You don't want to be touching raw chicken at five am.
Speaker 3: No, I did mine. I breaded mine last night. I can't believe you woke up early in the bread your chick?
Speaker 4: What is that about, Patty?
Speaker 3: Your air friar is dangerous?
Speaker 4: What is that smelling here?
Speaker 3: I think it is a fire? Has it?
Speaker 12: It?
Speaker 4: Is it smoking?
Speaker 2: All right, so uh team, look to you are gonna have their minds blow and we're gonna make our fried chicken right now. There is a weird smelking, so have you cleaned it?
Speaker 4: You could put that an electric machine through the dishwashing.
Speaker 3: You didn't really put that in the dishwasher, did you?
Speaker 4: Oh no?
Speaker 3: Oh no?
Speaker 4: Why is the power?
Speaker 3: They're all off? Have we blind the power?
Speaker 4: It won't be from Jack and Ice because they're proper ones.
Speaker 3: I don't think you can have three air fryers running on the same right.
Speaker 2: Take out, take out Patsy's one. Yep, this is good radio. Always leave them onting more. I say, all right, try it now with just two. If the station goes off there in the next five minutes, you'll know it's the frying.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: Yours is on one is on pre heating. How long do you preheat before you put the chicken in?
Speaker 4: I'll give it a good five minutes.
Speaker 2: Also, has the chicken been out for like ten or fifty? I could smell or something in yours.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the chicken's been out for about ten minutes.
Speaker 4: This is perfect. Okay, So last thing from us, Huggy is on the way. We're going to warm this up now, we should actually put the recipe. People keep asking for our rescue this fry chicken.
Speaker 2: The reason why we're doing this for our team is is because this fried chicken in an air fry is amazing. It's better than anything you can get anywhere else. It's a game changing fried chicken. You just need a couple of spices and a marinade. If we can do it, you can do it anyway. Thank you very much for listening to the show. So the last couple of weeks, it's been an amazing couple of months actually since the last celebrate. We are back in a week's time. Stay safe, mascot, We will see you soon.
Speaker 4: Goodbye everybody, Bye bye bye everyone. Fry har Team
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show Podcast