Speaker 1: Are you getting a little hot under the collar or I am.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm very worked up. Why are you getting hot under the cover, Mitch?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: And we're looking at this, I mean we're looking at a very sexy calendar.
Speaker 2: Everybody has heard of the you know, the fireman calendar that gets brought out every year, the end of year calendar. People wait with baited breath to see sexy firemen all potted up and oiled up. I think they do.
Speaker 5: I'm sure my mom buys it.
Speaker 2: Anyway, there's a new calendar that's in town everyone, and it is called the Raunchy Ranch. Some might also call it farm Daddy vibes. Uh huh that it is my two very doting dads, one dad in particular, who I have had some very close times the longest in my husband Maddy Jay.
Speaker 3: Anyone wondering we have sex and Laura.
Speaker 2: Yes, his podcast co host Ashwicks have brought out a brand new, which is almost nude, calendar of them at the Raunchy Ranch.
Speaker 1: Wow, Hello, boys, welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Was unenthusiastic. Wow, we did this for you. I haven't seen these photos yet.
Speaker 1: And Matt has printed out these photos and this is a pre release of the calendar. Oh, Matt, okay, sorry, ash Ash, that's there you go. Oh my god, you're holding some chicken eggs in this one.
Speaker 4: Can we just explain this a little bit, so, Ash, what is the calendar? Because everyone at home right now is thinking what the hell? Like, you guys have put together a calendar? Why did you do this?
Speaker 6: So we've put together a calendar we have done for the last couple of years now. This one is called the Raunchy Ranch, which we went to a lovely little petting zoo and we fed some animals in budgie smugglers.
Speaker 5: But we did it for a great cause.
Speaker 6: It's all going towards one hundred percent proceedings and going to Riser the domestic violence.
Speaker 4: That was actually my charity when I was in I'm a celebrity, Get me out of here.
Speaker 2: They do amazing works.
Speaker 3: This is about us. Yeah, and now appointed, I mean told me to say that.
Speaker 2: I also do want to say this is probably one of my favorite Sorry, Matt. This is not a photo of you. It's a photo of ash Ash. You in tiny budgye smugglers are milking a cow with a cowboy hat on what preparation went into this dad bod to create this look.
Speaker 5: They're actually regular sized budget smugglers.
Speaker 6: Look three weeks in Balley body by Bintang body by Nazi Gorang and look at the wrist action on.
Speaker 2: That that is also the finger the finger point.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'll be honest. I was pretty jealous when Ash put his hand up and said, I'll do Daisy, Daisy being the cow, and like, I think I got got a cow. A cow here, Matt, you're very close with I know I didn't like that cow. I wanted Daisy. I wanted to milk the cow.
Speaker 6: She was more comfortable with someone who was a familiar and similar body shape.
Speaker 5: I worked hard for that rig.
Speaker 1: How do you feel, because Matt obviously has You know you've got a brilliant body. Mat, I've got it in front of me. You work out, Ash, is there any part of you that's like, oh, I'm next to the Mattie Jay.
Speaker 6: I've seen more body fat on a skeleton. If I'm going to be honest, he looks great, but he starves himself.
Speaker 1: Ah, that's the key. Like Cynthia Orrivo and Ariana Grande, he was.
Speaker 5: In the middle of a running challenge too.
Speaker 6: I spent three weeks in Bali, he spent three weeks running, and I get back and I'm like, I'm super tan.
Speaker 5: That's one thing I've got going for me. Matt's super ripped.
Speaker 2: I can attest to this. So this photo shoot happened at the same time the running challenge that Ashes talking about. Matt was running sixteen kilometers a day. At the time, I was asking the question, what is it that my husband's running from? What is it that you were running from?
Speaker 3: Just getting ready for the calendar? Yeah, right, I really wanted to move as many as we could. Sales are a little bit slow, I'll be honest.
Speaker 4: Can I say that my favorite part about this shoot I've just flihed through them.
Speaker 5: They're brilliant.
Speaker 2: But my favorite part it's not the animals.
Speaker 4: It's not the bodies, sorry boys, but it's these like zoolanderresque facial expressions that you've got in all of them, like de pensive look off to the side, you saort it look a bit constipated in that one matter.
Speaker 6: I professionals, I'm not sure what's going to Those faces are a professional model faces. So I've noticed that you haven't put that one down the whole time.
Speaker 5: This is my favorite?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 4: September is my favorite? I'm going to put that out there. Matt, how do you channel this? This model face? What are you thinking about?
Speaker 3: You have to pretend like you're smelling cheese for that's the advice for anyone else out there who wants to get into the calendar industry. If you're getting photos taken, just pretend like you're smelling a good Camen beer or a blue vein cheese.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good tip.
Speaker 3: You do that a bit, brit You've got stink face, my model face. It's radio, but go for it.
Speaker 1: The cars loving that. Next, Maddie J and Ashwicks are here from Two Doting Dads. We're going to hear about Matt's I think your your mysterious European modeling career.
Speaker 3: Yes, all right, it's on the way. I'm the pickup. Now.
Speaker 1: They're here, Ashwicks and Maddie J from Two Doting Dads podcast and also the Raunchy Ranch calendar.
Speaker 3: We were just talking about.
Speaker 2: This is where you didn't know, but the Raunchy Ranch is something that you guys can get your hands on. It is the very handsome, almost new calendar that Mattie j my husband and Ashwicks are starring in. But we were talking about modeling and how it takes a certain amount of skill to be this attractive in a naked calendar.
Speaker 3: Matt.
Speaker 2: Now I know this about you, but I don't think the rest of Australia would. You've had a bit of experience when it comes to modeling, international modeling. You live in Germany modeling, and so now I do.
Speaker 1: The modeling capital of the world, Germany. Matt, who did you model for in Germany? Out of interest?
Speaker 3: I didn't get any work over there.
Speaker 2: What about your catwalk story that you have, Well, I.
Speaker 3: Did a bit of modeling here in Australia before going to Germany to try and crack it into like the big industry. Didn't work out. But when I did Fashion Week, Yeah, it was a big show catwalk. I was very excited. I've only been modeling for a short period of time and I found myself being the second person coming out in the catwalk at fashion Week, which is a really big deal. Yeah. First and second it's like, you know, it's very serious. Yes, we did a rehearsal and it's all very time to the and you have equal space between each model. But when it came time to the actual show, I got very very nervous, and as I walked out, my heart rate was really quick. I had the jitters. I walked too quickly. I caught up to the person in front of me, so I was like trying to overtake her, kind of realize slow down. So then I slowed down. I was like, put the brakes on, went back in a second gear, even out the spacing, and I walked off stage and thought, I think I got away with that. No one noticed the designer then and there screamed. People would have heard this in the audience. You have ruined my show. You will never walk again a fashion week.
Speaker 2: Ever, that's why we went to Germany.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was actually our walked his way to Germany.
Speaker 2: Tell me what do you think makes the perfect dad, bod.
Speaker 3: I think it's not about the body. Guys, we're really focusing so much on something that's not important. I think it comes down to heart.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's the facials.
Speaker 2: I said it. I don't care about the bad so I'm here for the facial all right.
Speaker 1: Britt, what do you mean facials?
Speaker 5: I've done some modeling too exhibited?
Speaker 2: What did you model that?
Speaker 1: Okay, I actually got to the final stages. I have modeled as well. The conversation was naturally coming towards me. I have modeled as well. I was almost in a your cult.
Speaker 3: Commercial would mean almost a cult commercial like your cult Oh your gut help.
Speaker 1: I didn't get it. I give it to a six year old girl instead, because I read the lines. It was like, my tummy feels so much better. That was my line. And then they said you didn't get it, and I went on. Then I watched the commercial on TV and it was a little redhead brat. I thought, how did she get the gig instead of me?
Speaker 3: Mitch? Do you know what next year? We don't know what the concept is, but we'd love to have you on.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's.
Speaker 3: The third guest on the two Doting Dads calendar?
Speaker 5: Or is that a six year old girl?
Speaker 3: So available? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I can put you in touch. You know who that girl is now, Ricky Lee Colter? Is it she got the.
Speaker 5: Actually we just fact checked. You're right, boys.
Speaker 4: Where can people get this calendar if they want to buy it for a gift?
Speaker 1: That's a good question for the one person so fast stop.
Speaker 2: But I think that this is a fantastic calendar to give to your grandma, you know, like to give to your daddy.
Speaker 1: How is that low that you have to jump on board?
Speaker 3: Now? Yeah, I'm helping.
Speaker 2: I'm plugging it out.
Speaker 3: Can the boys just tell us where you can buy it? Budget?
Speaker 5: Smoeah.
Speaker 6: So they're for pre order at the moment and they'll be shipped out from the fifth perfect for Christmas.
Speaker 3: They will sell out limited number of calendars. We're currently staring at like four crates of calendars in our garage. But they will.
Speaker 5: Only so many my grandmother can buy, of course, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: And what's to come on the podcast? Two doting dads? You can get it wherever you get your podcasts. What have you stopped seasons for this year? You back next year?
Speaker 3: We will never stop.
Speaker 5: We're going straight through, dads. Don't rest. We're putting that on a T shirt by the way, market that copy right.
Speaker 3: What's going on? Just the eternal debate on whether or not to have a third child or not?
Speaker 2: Britt Britt expressed her joy for that discussion that we've been having lately.
Speaker 4: Yesterday, Please don't the business can't handle it.
Speaker 1: Laura can't handle it.
Speaker 3: We can all be pregnant together. Ash Ha, They've got a lot.
Speaker 1: Of time on my hands.
Speaker 3: Who are you impregnating?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 5: I still can, It still works, that's the spirit.
Speaker 3: Alright.
Speaker 1: On that note, we should probably wrap guys. Ash and Matt thank you so much. He's available now the Raunchy Ranch Calendar. Get it at Budgy smuggler dot com dot a you thank you boys, well sellout well by now. You heard it here first