Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast, No Idea. What's about to happen? If this goes well, someone picks up a phone and we tell them that they've won the five point eight million dollar grand prize and the Royal Melbourne Hospital Home Lottery Big Draw, and they get fifty thousand dollars in gold, jack do not let me forget to tell them about the gold. I might get caught up in the whole five point eight million dollar fully furnished Matt's a home. Do you want some sort of symbol for gold? Yeah? Bags, you know, don't do that. That's such cans of gold. Like I said, we don't know what's about to happen. Everyone's very excited. You should be excited. We're excited. Or we have is a phone number and a name. The rest of it we're about to find out, that is if they pick up. So if your phone starts this is life. If the if your phone starts ringing right now, it could be us with a phone call that is going to change somebody's life. Jackie boy, are you ready? Okay? I have triple checked the phone number. You're ready for me to press dial? All right, let's do it. Let's change somebody's life. No answer. Ye? Hello? Hello, Hello, is this Julie, Yes, it is Julie. You're live and gold. My name is Christian O'Connell. Hello, Christian, Hello Julie. Julie. Do you remember entering the Royal Melbourne Hospital Home lottery draw?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: I do. You've won a prize.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's lovely.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's lovely to win a prize, Julie.
Speaker 2: Isn't it lovely to win a prize?
Speaker 1: Have you ever entered it before, Julie, Yes, my.
Speaker 2: Husband and I entered. I sometimes entered on my island. Sometimes my husband interest without telling me.
Speaker 1: And have you ever won any the prizes before? Because there are loads of different prizes you can win. There's like thousands of different prizes.
Speaker 2: Ah. Yes, we've won a little digital camera or something many many years ago.
Speaker 1: Oh. Hell, it's lucky to win a distill camera. That's great. Well you've you've won a You've won a great prize this time.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, okay, you've won.
Speaker 1: The big prize. You've won the five point eight million dollar home.
Speaker 2: Can I believe? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, yes, yes, yes, Julie, you are the big winner.
Speaker 2: My gosh, I feel speak. No. Oh my husband's not even here.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, don't tell him, don't tell him, just move out.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. We looked at that online and said, oh my god, that's so so beautiful, so beautiful, a beautiful home.
Speaker 1: It is right, Julie, Jack and I have been there, your new home. It is amazing. You're huge. It's a beautifully fully furnished palace. You got the eternity pool, this huge kitchen that's about the size of the mcg. I think there's two ovens. They're a massive fridge. It's like a walking fridge. Don't forget about the gold. Oh you're got right sitting me. Oh and you also won fifty thousand dollars in gold.
Speaker 2: Christian. This is this is just this is just not real. I just can't believe. I can't believe it. I know I'm right on radio, and you do very well.
Speaker 1: It's it's Julie, it's a it's a huge prize. It's it's life changing. There's always going to be you before this, call you and your husband and now whatever you do next. It's incredible new. So how long you been, guys, been married? You've been together a while?
Speaker 2: Oh yes, twenty years and yes, I'm just about to go get ready to go to work. And I said I was going to be a little bit late because of the rain. But I'm still going to go to work, of course.
Speaker 1: And Julie, if you don't want to know, you don't have to, because obviously there's a lot going on right now. What is work for you?
Speaker 2: What do you do, Julie, I'm I'm a consultant. I work pretty much part time. But yeah, I work for a a very beautiful company, very very beautiful. And you know what, I still will continue working because I really really love the people and my job. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But what I don't have to worry about anymore is that that mortgage. Yes, and a very different Christmas. You can buy all the presents out of your fifty thousand dollars worth of gold. You can buy buy the Christmas presents in gold.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes I can. Yes, my daughter will be disturbing the moon. I don't know how I'm actually going to tell them.
Speaker 1: Really, it's going to take you all quite a long time actually to process this.
Speaker 2: Christian.
Speaker 1: The most smartant thing is congratulations. You genuinely are the winner, and so you win this five point eight million dollar Matt's say home. You've alad obviously had a look at the video. It is a beautiful, fully homeless, fully furnished time and you get fifty thousand dollars in gold and you haven't even told your husband yet've just realized. So only only you know right now.
Speaker 2: Only I know, yes, and and many parts of more than I would expect.
Speaker 1: There are people leaves dropping right now. But congratulations, thank you. I love the fact you're still going to keep up your job that it means that much to you. That's lovely to hear.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is. People need to have a purpose, Christian. Yes, so this will not change from well who knows?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, that's how you feel right now. You only found out three minutes ago. We call you in a week's time, there's been some change. When the alarm goes off Monday morning. Yeah, you now own that consultancy company. You are a consultancy company, all right, right, yes, hey, listen, Julie. We'll let you tell your family now. But congratulations, thank you for being a great winner, and thanks for speaking to us as well.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, Thank you everyone well.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell Show Podcast