Speaker 1: I would like to acknowledge the traditional owners of the land on which this episode is being recorded, the Combomb Merry people. They've been having conversations and telling stories on this land for thousands of years, and we show our gratitude and respect for their contribution to our environment and culture. This is Rise and Conquer, the podcast where we strive to become the highest version of ourselves through curious conversations, healthy mindsets, laughter, connection, and a deep desire to evolve. I'm your host, Georgie Stevenson. Join me as we explore parenthood, business, manifestation, and so much more. It's positive, it's practical, and it's about putting you in the driver's seat of your own life. Are you ready, guys, I'm here with our residence psychic Andrea. Hi, guys, how you going in person? Which is a first for us. This is even though me and Andrea have literally been friends since I was thirteen, We've never done an in person reading, have we No.
Speaker 2: It's always been on the phone or we voice note.
Speaker 1: So I'm so excited we are actually doing an in person reading for me personally for twenty twenty five, So this is going to be fun. Basically, Andrea has her cards in front of her. She just gave them to me, and I blew into them. I put my energy into them. I set some intentions, and she's actually going to go through each month with what's going to go down and then also what I can lean on, which is really really cool. Twenty twenty four for me was honestly a bit wild, it was a lot. It was my sad in return, and so I'm really really I've got my fingers crossed. Twenty twenty five is different energy. It's beautiful energy. So let's see what. And also I love our readings, Andre, So I've actually got a reading from Andrew every single year for quite a few years now, and I love them because you know me personally, but also we don't see each other, you know, a catch up, Yeah, honestly, so it's very and you're always so on point.
Speaker 2: So I'm so excited for this too. Okay, So I'm also wanting today for Georgie to just read Uprights, so we've kind of set that intention before. Sometimes we like to read reversals, but we're feeling uprights today. So I'm gonna split the deck also into three. I've put g has shuffled, and I have shuffled, but I'm just gonna let her pick intuitively from either group one two or three middle two?
Speaker 1: Why do we know?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: And then so you're also gonna tell me like this is the vibe? Yeah, I say.
Speaker 2: I feel like for each month we're going to go through and just see what is actually happening versus like and then like kind of take the guidance from there, but then getting some like clarifying cards too. So if there's something that is like not hooked in with like the cards that play out, it's a nice reminder to go back and like, oh I can lean on this guidance, even though sometimes a lot of the things are out of our control. So it is nice to have little reminders of what to lean on. Are you ready, I'm ready, I'm so nervous. Okay, let's see what's happening in January. So you have ten of Pentacles, three of ones, and page of cups. So we're feeling really secure and stable at home. So this is definitely ten of Pentacles is like a really beautiful card to get around your home life. It has a lot of security. It could also be like sometimes when we do these like twelve months reading, I always to kind of consider what is happening in like is it holidays, which in January typically is so it could be like feeling really great and feeling like we're recharging before another really big year. So we're really valuing the simple things at home. I can see the two dogs there.
Speaker 1: Insides.
Speaker 2: You could also have relatives like coming and staying with you, but it is like a it's not a super super social January, but it is like a really grounded one. Three of One's is like you're definitely really planning for this year. I feel like I don't know if we had a mindset or you know that catchphrays like go with the flow. We're definitely not having that in January. We're like being very intentional with energy because it's like, no, I'm going to plan and I'm like I'm waiting for like these different things to arrive and kind of come in like I'm very much standing my ground and like this is what's happening. And we have that straight away from for January, which I think it's not in a way that it's like trying to control everything, but it's like very very intentional with where you're putting your energy and now I'm seeing how that impacts and maybe even like changing it up, like knowing when your change your energy. Like it's a bit of an experiment, like seeing how different things flow in. Like they still flow in, but like maybe it feels differently. Maybe that's maybe an intention that you're like setting for yourself. Love Page of Cops is really beautiful because we're actually feeling a bit more creative and artistic. This is a really like childlike energy where we're just kind of playing around, could be doing something new in January that is like really good for your soul. It's not really purpose driven, but it's more creative. It's more like a very very healing good for like you're in a child good for like maybe even like connecting with Ivy. So Genifer is like really beautiful in the sense of that we're really feeling grounded and secure, like good foundations, not like letting go of the things that we want, which all the things that we're working towards us very much there. But we're also having like the energy to you know, be creative, vibes.
Speaker 1: Straight violent.
Speaker 2: Okay, So what can you lean on in January through and.
Speaker 1: So tenor pinnacles means money.
Speaker 2: Money to security. But I see it as like being really stable at home, like or you're you know, you're feeling good, like you're feeling secure, like shit's taken care of.
Speaker 1: Ah, yeah, January is looking up.
Speaker 2: I know. Yeah, yeah, it's like but it doesn't seem busy, even though there's lots of things like that. It doesn't like I don't feel busy for you, which, no, that's that's good. What can Georgie lean on in January? So we have this strength card which is probably like this card actually does remind me of you, like very much like fire energy, but like self confidence, self resilience, like leaning on your like and I do feel like it symbolizes that strength within your physical body and how you feel about yourself. It's highlighting that you don't change your energy for the environment or the people, like you alchemize the people around you, like having the line there and like she's like taming a beast and her energy stays is the same, but then the beast energy changes, so which is powerful. So it's a reminder and it's also like could also be quite symbolic to be like, okay, I would have handled this slightly differently, but now like my energy is staying like really consistent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like they're inner strength. Yeah, and like even if things are kind of all happening, it's yeah unwavering. Yeah, Okay, that feels really good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: For some reason I get for that, Like trusting myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, like just like no second guessing, Like even though people may have opinions or be like oh blah blah blah, you'll be like yeah, but like you've got like higher knowing, like stronger inner knowing. Love. Yeah, also walking away like not afraid to walk away love. February twenty twenty five. What's happening in Georgie's world?
Speaker 1: So we have four.
Speaker 2: Pentacles Queen of Pentacles because it's like very contradicts itself perfect and then the moon card. Okay February She's not looking good. Is not looking It feels like she's been pulled back into twenty twenty four, but she hasn't. It's please God. No, We're just feeling like a little bit like we're like having to have like a tight grip on things. It comes in around money, but I feel like it's like more of an energy thing. Like once we feel like we have to have a tight grip around like finances, like money coming in, money coming out. We feel like that need to be in control when it happens really quickly. But then like that's like that feeling of like really kind of like, oh, I need to be on top of this, or like I've been kind of being like really like quite intense to yourself. But then like then what was contradicting you about it? It was like your Queen of Pentacles. It's like, girl, it's good, laughing, it's good. It's just like a feeling that comes. It is an emotional thing that comes. It is February is definitely going to be like the emotional month. You feel like you can't see things, you're feeling like you can feel the things before you see them play out. So there's a bit of smoke and mirrors in February. But I feel like with the Moon card, it's like a beautiful reminder that sometimes you are not meant to see things before they arrive, but you are meant to trust in yourself, Like if something feels like a big discernment card, like if something feels like it's not right, or if it's like it's like when you see, when you smell smoke, there's typically fires. I feel like that kind of thing, like you don't need to see the fire to know that there is one. What you can lean on is also interesting. It's like, you know, you can probably be a little bit emotionally unavailable in February, Like you can lean on that. It's like I feel like with the Three of Swords and the Four of Cops, it's like kind of I see, like Four of Cops is like a bit of like emotionally unavailable kind of just like even like when people are maybe giving you suggestions or like wanting to help, it can be in a sense of like you're not ready. You need to recalibrate a bit in February. And I think what is important for you to lean on. Is it okay to be disappointed. It's okay for things to not work out. It's okay to want something and maybe it doesn't happen. How we think it is, like choosing to not feel that is probably more damaging than just to be owning those types of feelings. Okay, that's okay, there, that's just one month.
Speaker 1: It's fine.
Speaker 2: It's like water water sign pisces. It's like we're in the fields, like.
Speaker 1: She's in the fields. That's fine, that's fine. What's happening in March? Surely on the March we have the.
Speaker 2: Night of Swords, the Queen of Cups. It's really good. Oh yeah, marches, comeback.
Speaker 1: Error, come back. God.
Speaker 2: We're feeling really good in our mental health but also our spiritual health. Like we're really feeling like things are coming in quick. There's like really fast communication. So if you're like waiting for a contract or if you're waiting for like deals to come in in March, like go time is happening, so even if there's something that you've been waiting on, there is a lot of quick energy around it. Also with the Queen of Cups very like strong mother archetype energy, you could be really connected to your spirit babies in March because I can see potentially three spirit babies that are hob growing around or being throwing around, so you're feeling really connected to them. If you feel like it, this would be like a good starting point if you wanted to deepen your spiritual practices. I would say it would be really your energy is open for it. And we're also getting like I don't know if it's a soul mate that is coming in, or it could be a friendship, but there is definitely like someone coming in that wants to give to you in March, which I think is really really sweet, Like they have a lot, they have overflow, and they're like giving to you in a way that is like quite healing and your energy is ready to receive, where February you were not ready for this. Like it's definitely like a really beautiful timeline for it because yeah, your energy is like a lot more receptive to outside sources.
Speaker 1: Amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, really really in tune with your feelings in March, and like in a way that it's like still really you know, stable and flowy. But yeah, really really good for you for business and emotions.
Speaker 1: M love. Okay, what are you going to lean.
Speaker 2: On in March or what you can lean on it? You're interesting your cards want to lean on it. Like they're throwing me a little bit because I'm like, oh, I feel like there's a saying that is maybe like a new a catchphrase or something that I don't know if this is something that you conjure up or if it's something that resonates with you deeply that is they want you to lean on in March because it's almost like a like there's no point doing it if we're doing it the wrong way, like something like that, Like leaning on, it's like, well, there's no point in like in like investing or building if like it's not the right energy, the right time, the right people. So it's like they wanting you to remind yourself, well, there's no point pushing too far ahead if the tools and the resources are not right. They're also reminding yourself to hold your ground in March, like there may be people that are like going to be testing you or like testing something that you're doing in March. But the thing is with the Seven of Ones, I really like this card because the person is at a higher ground and even though that there's just one of them and like maybe six people interjecting, they can still see different visions or different goals or like a different perspective and versus the people that are kind of like coming from them a little bit. So it's like you do have higher ground. It isn't one of those moments where you have to meet in the middle. It's definitely one of those moments in March where no, you're lying in the sand.
Speaker 1: Okay, love, that feels good. It feels good, it feels exciting.
Speaker 2: What's happening in April for.
Speaker 1: Georgy King of Once?
Speaker 2: I dare say that this is Tim.
Speaker 1: King of One?
Speaker 2: Tim? Yeah, yeah, it's either Tim or your brother. Okay, I can't tell, but something's happening with one of them. Someone's happening with like a masculine in your life, that they're having a big transition or a big death death and rebirth, like they hit a cycle. And it's definitely to do with like mental health. So like like whatever they've been doing or whatever coping strategies they've been doing have not whked or like they've hit their limit to like okay, we need to take a different approach, and then this is going to take them into like a meditative state. You might also meet them in this state. I don't see this as you. This is very much like someone that is close to you. But yeah, big change. But in order to have this realization, they then they have to go through like a rid of a recluse error. So you may need to support them or you may need to god them. They may ask for like how to get into this meditative state or how to have their little recluse error ca Georgy lean on in April, you can lean on comic justice that's really good. Sometimes there will be something that kind of plays out where maybe if something felt like it wasn't fair and in you're like, can't really figure out like why it did go that way. But they're kind of saying, like karma will play a big role in it. Like you can't see. They're kind of saying, like, there's a lot there is kind of a common theme that I do see in this reading so far. It's like you can't see everything, Like you are being intentionally blindfolded to situations so that other things can play out in the background so you can eventually see and then make the decisions at the time versus too far ahead in the future. You may feel like you have been blindfolded a few times at the start of the year or even as we move through to twenty twenty five. But they're saying, like the things that don't feel fair or like you can't get your head around, they're saying, trust in kar make justice, and there's good and bad karma, so like it plays out how it's meant to play out. Okay, almost just trusting it delayed some karma so it could have been delayed delayed, and you're like, okay, we got to trust in it.
Speaker 1: Okay, not that.
Speaker 2: May.
Speaker 1: What's happening in May? Okay? Really good?
Speaker 2: Okay, So May you have like a big there's like a lot of communications or also like a bit of a spiritual awakening with the Judgment card and the King of Pentacles, like this is a really good month for you and your family. For sure, we've got happy home, happy life, and if you haven't moved, you would have moved by now for sure, two kids, a house and near the river.
Speaker 1: There's some greenery. Cue okay, so okay, it's nice. It's nice, all right, So happy, happy life. Also, King of Pentacles is like strong masculine energy with money. This could be you.
Speaker 2: And we're also feeling like we've had an epiphany, we've had the really good ideas. So May could be like a really good ideas a month for you, Like if you're wanting to start new projects, you can in a space that you can, and like you're getting almost like downloads or informations coming through that really really feeling like clear love.
Speaker 1: June, what's happening.
Speaker 2: June is very fertile with the Empress card, very very fertile, good fertility month. I dare say, if you aren't pregnant already by June, very pregnant, very pregnant, very healing, very healing, Like it's like the oh she's feeling happy in the home, it's coming through that you're pregnant in that time, oh like birthing. Oh yeah, like somewhere along she typically is pregnant in this picture.
Speaker 1: Okay, so she's pregnant, but.
Speaker 2: I feel like moving house, just having like that, seeing like happy home, happy life, and then seeing like the pregnant lady and all the greenery.
Speaker 1: So she's finally happy in June.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, she's happy in June, and she's like doing done some healing, and now she feels like she can pour into others because sometimes we go through stages where we're just trying to heal ourselves. But the star is like now we're able to pour into ourself and able to pour back into community, back into friendships, back into family because we're not lack at a deficit. We're out a in a surp loss.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like finally could even be like finally feeling good and pregnancy or whatever. Yeah, what's the Hangman mean?
Speaker 2: The Hangman is like contemplation enlightenment, like you've had some epiphanies. It's a self enlightenment, like the Hangman comes, this is what to lean on. So it's like you sometimes have to stop in order and stop and kind of put yourself back and reflect in order to see things in a different way. And it's like, even though that there may be like losses in the past, it's not always lost. Right, It's like a blessing though, because you're hidden, like the blessings are hidden from you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, like I'll see them soon.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a reminder that even though that there is losses doesn't mean that there is not blessings coming.
Speaker 1: Amazing you lie, And what is happening in July?
Speaker 2: Good month? Good month?
Speaker 1: Big?
Speaker 2: Like these cards, I feel like big manifestation cards.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Nine of COPS is like a wish fulfillment. The Magician is like everything having to kind of be like perfect states, like our mental health having to be our emotional wellbeing, our finance is like everything having to be out a certain type of like a recipe for to create, like to allow things to come in. You've kind of having to be a magician with like your energy and your intentions and your mindset and like allowing things to kind of blossom and be like very fertile and very abundant. And this is across all areas of life, not just one.
Speaker 1: So it's all coming together in July, all July.
Speaker 2: And there's also like a wish fulfillment, So we're feeling like the things that we been working for, the things that we really want, they're coming in and we're feeling like really fulfilled in that sense. Okay, But before that does happen, they is a wheel of fortune moment, which means that there is like almost like a little life lesson that does come up, and it's typically one that we thought that we had already overcome. She come back, See how she's testing you.
Speaker 1: But it's fine, it's maad, we got it. You pass the test. We passed the test. It's fine, it's fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah. What can she lean on in July? I'm just gonna pull one card for this one.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Mental health, So your mental health will be tested. The test will come around like how you handle things, maybe like how you articulate yourself in a situation where you're like, oh, durmit, I thought thy passed this test or I thought I wouldn't experience this again. But it's like, okay, well this is the test. Having like a new approach or a new way of thinking about it will help you.
Speaker 1: Pass. Go Okay, she's ready for the test.
Speaker 2: She's ready, She's got this. Okay, au, guess which is birthday month?
Speaker 1: Let's girl, Okay, we've got lots of swords. Okay.
Speaker 2: Interesting. I always try to memorize people's birthday months because sometimes it can be depending on how you feel about your birthday can like influence the energy I feel this birthday month is like we've got a lot going on in the background. We could be feeling some like feeling heightened in some type of way, and also we could be feeling like really right about something, but we're like reminded to get to the why. Like sometimes we can be right. In this instance in August, it's better to find common ground than to you know, you probably are right, but it's better. It's better to find common ground than to prove someone like to absolutely prove someone wrong, like yeah, like it's better for it's better for the masculine energy in your life.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Also, like if we're feeling like a bit sharp in that way in August, it could be like we've got too much on our plate. So August is a really good reminder that we're like checking in with all of our responsibilities. Can we delegate some tasks. She's feeling a bit overwhelmed, she needs to deload. Yeah, okay, okay, cool. So there's a new beginning coming in August, so she can. She knows it too, So this is something that you just need to remember. Like even though that there is like a bit of a sharper energy in August, the new beginning is the new beginning is coming, and that's like what you're like reminded to connect with.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, new beginnings, new beginning.
Speaker 2: But it kind of makes sense right because your birthday. So it's like I feel like birthdays are like the new.
Speaker 1: Year more than the new year. That's when it all starts beginning. Love so cool.
Speaker 2: August September. I feel like I get to a point when I start to lose. I don't know what months are any.
Speaker 1: No, lucky you got your little cards, Like what months is that? Okay?
Speaker 2: We have nine of pentacles, which I love this energy. We're feeling really independent, we're feeling really secure, we're loving being at home and September still working though, like at home but still working. You're definitely always on. Yeah, she's always going. She refining your skills. So you could be up skilling. You could be doing a course. Okay, I feel like a three day immersive thing, could be doing it from home, but you're like refining something that is already there to help like your business or to help Yeah, it'll be to help work or to even to help the people that work with you. Because this is actually setting yourself up. This could already be September, could already be planning for like the next quarter, the next like six months. There is like something international that you're having to get ready for.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, check it out. We're a wad. All right, we're going international in September.
Speaker 2: Yeah. What you can lean on is that you're you're a bus I know it all, you know the things. You are the boss. So it's like you can lean on the fact that even if you are working remotely or even if you have to do something that you're not there, your energy is there. So it doesn't change anything. Yeah, you're on it.
Speaker 1: I'm on Twitter. I love all right. Are you feeling so far? I feel like not bad, No, not too bad, thank god. Look there's some there's some ups and some downs. Yeah yeah, yeah, it's just feeling good.
Speaker 2: It's balancing out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's see.
Speaker 2: We have temperance the world card. This is definitely like one of my favorite cards.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: So that you know, when you go to dinner, they've got like the meat and they've got like the veg and they've got a sauce and it's all like complimenting. It's really it's all just working Yeah, okay, love, it's it's all just working out.
Speaker 1: It's a really like a good meal.
Speaker 2: It's all had, it's all got its separate parts, but they're really.
Speaker 1: Coming together quite nicely. October.
Speaker 2: You could also be going on holidays.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so.
Speaker 2: We're balancing, like we're feeling still, like we're really like themes of like emotional like you're really looking after your emotional health all the way through, even though there's obviously ebbs and flows, but there is your compass is like recentering, like your emotional wellbeing is like a really strong focus throughout the year, and in October it's like even more so. And I think because that has been a big priority for you. It's like allowing things to come in in a really big way, in a nice way, and your spirit GUIDs are actually coming in massively in October, so you could feel more connected to like hearing them or feeling guided by them. But yeah, there's definitely like something to do with either a trip or like something that.
Speaker 1: Could also be near water too.
Speaker 2: Okay, what can she lean on on October? Good marital vibes in October? Renewing, it's like giving your renewing vowels something like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, that's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, partnership, Yeah, strong partnership. But yeah, this is like an engagement card. Not okay, but yeah, to be celebrated and also like making sure that you're celebrating with other people, like you know, achievements or like shared aspirations. Lamp November, The Seven of Cups, The Devil guard okay, the Queen of Ones. Okay, I'm just gonna double check why the devil is here? Okay, Okay, So so the devil kind of comes up when where like it's like an old vice or a habit that we can get into that we kind of know is not for our higher self. Like the thing it is is not always can be perceived as bad, but more so it's bad for you. And that is like with your what you're achieving, So like could be trying to achieve too much, or you could be like you know that the thing that the feeling that you get from like achieving or being successful or whatever it is. They're saying like, don't let it be your clutch. Okay in November, but it's like don't like maybe calling into old habits. Yeah, you're not going to become a drug addict or anything overnight, Like sometimes that can happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it could be.
Speaker 2: An alcoholic group, like a little area. Okay, you're just trying to sixteen too much in November.
Speaker 1: You're going to become an alcoholic in November.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But it's just like and the pace of things like you can move through quickly, but like.
Speaker 1: Okay, just check, just be a bit more conscious of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Last month of twenty twenty five December. Okay, so December, you're really being called to wind down pretty early. So even if you can start winding down in November. In November, you really hit a peak in November. Yeah, so even if you could make November or December, that would be really good if that's possible.
Speaker 1: Okay, she's feeling overwhelmed and just happened.
Speaker 2: She's got like, yeah, she needs to focus on her love life, focus on her partnership because of like this November energy. Like Okay, then we need to like recalibrate, be honest with ourself, be honest with our direction, investing in our love life, investing in the romance. And if you can do that before December, that would be perfect.
Speaker 1: That would be ideal.
Speaker 2: That would be ideal.
Speaker 1: Because everything's thrown a shit.
Speaker 2: Because they say you're lying to yourself.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: But I've got this.
Speaker 1: But I'll deal with that, you know now they don't have to do it. Yeah, it's so true. Okay, I'm just gonna remember that. Okay.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's a big month. But like the I feel like if we even want to set some intentions that you're going to maintain, like your emotional stability like throughout, like you can't always control the things that happen around, but you you can kind of know when you're like, oh am, I like closing myself off just to get through something, or am I going to take some time to kind of like still remain soft and open, which I feel like that's what I see you continuously like doing, which is good because it allows you to move through these lessons quite quickly. Like a lot of big cards came out around tests, and like like it feels like a lot of final tests, like there will always be like tests, but like depending on like supporting cards. It feels like, oh no, this is one where it's just like little triggers and she's been watched.
Speaker 1: It also makes sense that satur and return ends in peb yes, because that was that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like June July are probably my favorite months.
Speaker 1: Fore Yay, thank you so much. Andy. I'm so excited to like go back to this throughout the year and be like, yeah, what do I need to lean on?
Speaker 2: She's said again, what about.
Speaker 1: It's my favorite thing to go back to our recordings and be like that makes complete sense now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, It's like it's so hard when you're like doing it in the moment, like God, what have you been talking about? It's like oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah, chokes out.
Speaker 1: Amazing. Well, thank you so much. Andy. We will put all your details in the show notes. So if you guys want to book in a reading for the year, have a spread, have some ideas. And it's so good because now I'll be able to go back to this each month and be like, Okay, this is what's coming. But also how do I like, you can't change it, but it's like, how do I be ready for it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, supporting you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you so much. Is there anything else you want to say to the RNC community If.
Speaker 2: You don't have a chance to let me read your cards, I hope that we can connect throughout the year.
Speaker 1: Amazing. Thank you so much. All Right, my loves. I hope you loved this episode. I love you guys so much. I will chat to you in my next episode. Bye.