Speaker 1: This is is just.
Speaker 2: Understood to buy a couple of mitches.
Speaker 1: Hello, you release yourself for the rude shocks of young adulthood. I don't want to bore everyone and show you my europe videos. It's a bit late for that.
Speaker 2: No is Mitch, Julie and Mitchell.
Speaker 1: Kous Hello you Hello. You gotta to shake it up and jump in first.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I have to what's your role? What do I have to do? What do you mean be citty call the whole episode. I'm gonna swap rowls.
Speaker 1: I'm not taking on the role of Mitch. Cherry Danksterus did it very hard, big shoes to Phil. Isn't it interesting that we never discussed who's going to say hello you first? It just kind of happened that way.
Speaker 2: Now I feel I vividly remember having a conversation about it. Yeah, because you signed the show off and I opened the show, I think we've discussed her.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, my apologies. I've just stolen your role.
Speaker 2: That's right. For all the people that think this show is in shambles and we don't plan, we actually have many a conversation about the show.
Speaker 1: I can't recall them, but I'm sure we do. We actually do, I'm sure we do. We've had planning meetings.
Speaker 2: Remember when we used to like actually sit down and plan, like we had brunches and would brainstorm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been a while since we've done one of those.
Speaker 2: I think it's good because listen, do you really think by the end of her tenure and Tracy Grimshaw was going to every meeting for a current affair? No, I think she was.
Speaker 1: No. Yeah, I remember she said in an interview when she left a current affair they were like, oh, did you ever pull your weight? And you know, wouldn't have it said that, Mitchell, you know what I mean. Heavily criticized for the fluctuation by the mass media and market and Michellechury. What is it with parents that just judge with female news presenters costumes, not even costumes, clothes, they're not costumes. I'm not going to name who. But over Christmas, I was at home and we were watching TV and someone came on TV and my dad he was talking as if he was chiming in on a conversation that hadn't taken place. He just goes, hm, yeah, yeah, she has always been heavy, hasn't she Oh, my, don'true. Who was it? I'm not telling you?
Speaker 2: Can I say it because I think I know? And then you bleep it out if it's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, okay, bleep that out please. Okay it wasn't her, But you're getting warmer. Yeah, my dad, my dad, that person redacted that I just said was on TV and Dad went, God, she's fat for a TV host. That's not even true, not even true. Oh god, parents are dreadful, they really are. Anyway, Sorry, we're not the Tracy Grimshaw. What are we.
Speaker 2: We're like the Carl Stefanovich, Like we're resting on our laurels.
Speaker 1: Well, what I was going to say was Tracy was quite hands on, because she said in an interview that she did have a lot of say over the show, and the one thing she banned was like brass stories. I think she's like, I'm so over it.
Speaker 2: You're kidding.
Speaker 1: They kept doing like miracle bras stories. You know the ar Bra, Yeah, the wonder Bra. No, it's literally called the arbor. Oh, it's like the competitor to the one it's supposed to be. Like when you take it off, you just want to say, oh god, that's good. Branding.
Speaker 2: I don't even have tits, and I want.
Speaker 1: To who actually says, ah idiots with tits? Please let me know? Is that a thingdiots? Idiot's nice? I reckon. If I had a bra, i'd take it off and be like totally. It wouldn't be like a you need brah.
Speaker 2: I take my bundies off. Some I actually make noise. I'm going to try and replicate it. I'd be like, like, it's.
Speaker 1: That, okay, how do you spell that? If you're going to do your own range of bundies O G R O A U g H by cheery, what would yours be? I don't know what noise I make when I get my money off. No, when you take your hair tie out, that's that's the Mitchell Coombs of it all. I reckon. It's the same noise.
Speaker 2: It's like a that seems like you're upset with it, like well, it's.
Speaker 1: Almost like, oh, it's a relief. Sometimes if the hair is up for too long, I get a fucking headache.
Speaker 2: Do it again. I'm gonna close my eyes.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll actually take my hair out. I've got an in a ponytail.
Speaker 2: Like you sounds stressed, I am perpetually get it out like there is a spider and that no.
Speaker 1: Speaking of stress, our third Wheel Prize keeper Jenner is not here.
Speaker 2: She's not Can you fucking believe it? And we said only what two three weeks ago?
Speaker 1: Literally the most recent episode, I've got a transcript. Can I read you a direct quote?
Speaker 2: And it's like you're a stenographer, Yeah, go for it.
Speaker 1: I want there those people that type in court, oh right right, yeah, we with that weird keyboard that has six numbers, a six buttons somehow and they're like, yes, i'm documentary. Oh yeah, well this is what you said. Yeah. Literally, in our most recent episode one you said, Mitch and I were talking, we're very impressed with your availability this season. I said, you've done like ten episodes without wagging. You can understand our shock though, because itstorically you've not been dedicated. And this is what Jenna said, Yes exactly, but you know it's a new year, it's a new me.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Bullshit. We gassed her up too much and now she's gotten complacent.
Speaker 2: She's not here, same year, same old cow. No, she's busy working. She was at the Sydney Royal Ease to Show press day and try and come between her and this Didney wrote leads to show totally. I called her and said, hey, can you let me in because we're in the old station. I don't have a buzz ashes, I'm on the dodge ems. I'll talk to you later, Jenner.
Speaker 1: That's just like her thing the Eastern Show. You know, people have things like I've got a good friend who you know, Janez. You would have met him at Martgraph. Yeah, his thing is Disney. Multiple times? Have I shown you his your collection?
Speaker 2: I don't think I want to see it?
Speaker 1: No, no you do. It's actually impressive.
Speaker 2: He's e or collection.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't know. I think's his favorite character. I'm not sure why. He actually kind of has an e or energy about him. What miserable? No no, no, no no, he's depressed as fun. Not enough people are talking about EON's welfare.
Speaker 2: O Eel's sleepy and beloved.
Speaker 1: He here's the photo, that's the collection. Oh oh that really is right? So that's his thing. He loves Disney. Jane sing is the Easter Show and nothing and no one can come between it.
Speaker 2: What's your thing?
Speaker 1: I don't think I have a thing, which is a bit sad.
Speaker 2: I agree I was talking to someone, They're like talking about branding or marketing. They're like, who is Mitch Jury? And I actually couldn't really work it out.
Speaker 1: I just don't have any Like I've had obsessions over the years and hyperfixations, but none of them have like stuck. You know.
Speaker 2: You know what we should do. We should talk to about idiots and tidiots and ask, when you think of us, what are our pillars?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm one of the other people's things. What are you? Unapologetically obset?
Speaker 2: That's a great segment. Why don't we in a couple of weeks get people on and all we know is their first name, and you go, Hi, I'm Paula. My thing is and we just unpack it and that's it's like a what's your thing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, just come on and talk about something that you're obsessed with.
Speaker 2: When I was in primary school, my thing was SpongeBob SquarePants. I was one of those kids that was obnoxiously obsessed. I had like a coloring in book and then in the last page it was a certificate and it said, I hereby declar you the number one SpongeBob SquarePants fan in the world. It was a book I got it big.
Speaker 1: You have to print that yourself.
Speaker 2: I got it. I made my mum eliminated it at the office job, and I took it to school and I was so proud of being the SpongeBob SquarePants number one fan. But another kid had it because it was from a book.
Speaker 1: Ah that just kind of through that little slip in there. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was so upset. I was like, but I have this? How can he?
Speaker 1: I don't really understand how purchasing things from a chain worked, like everyone could buy it. Was it like a golden ticket? Yeah, like only some books had that certificate it was.
Speaker 2: It had a perforated edge, you know, like you just ripped it out like it had that.
Speaker 1: Like a sealed section. Yeah, it did. Interesting.
Speaker 2: I know it was signed by SpongeBob and missed a crabby Patty.
Speaker 1: It was a whole thing. Anyway, it's your first time listening well, and I don't know how to tell you.
Speaker 2: It's also underwater, like how they've written doesn't make sense. We start every episode with it, Is it just me? Something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. Mitch does not know mine. I do not know Mitchell's.
Speaker 1: What's yours about? This week, Can you give it a little relationship? Okay?
Speaker 2: People are so interested in the DMS, and I thought, well, I actually have questions and concerns.
Speaker 1: Okay, like mine's about not family drama, but it's family related.
Speaker 2: Really, last time I spoke about my relationship was grim. Last time you spoke about your family, your dad was calling a fat bitch.
Speaker 1: That's true. Do you want me to tell you who it was? By the way, Yeah, leap it out?
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Isn't that so rude? So rude?
Speaker 2: And it's not wrong? Now I'm joking. I'm joking.
Speaker 1: He's wrong really for saying that.
Speaker 2: Oh for saying it? Yeah, but I mean factually, I think she saw his mpic. Okay, I'll go first. Why not?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Do you not know how to launch a relationship in twenty twenty four?
Speaker 1: Not in twenty twenty four? I did it in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: See, well, I feel like you'd be able to. I can't remember what you did, and I want to hear what you did with Sean. But the last time I launched a relationship was twenty eighteen. Like a hard launch, soft launch was different.
Speaker 1: Would you say that you've already done the soft launch with this person that you're exclusive with, but no one knows his name.
Speaker 2: Well, I can name him. I'm happy to name him.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, Well this is how you do it.
Speaker 2: I guess I was going to say this, Should this just be the announcement? Why not?
Speaker 1: Well? I feel bad. I should have been more prepared because how I announced Sean was you had the fucking bow and arrow cupid sound effects, and you made a big song and dance about it.
Speaker 2: We can hold it for another but.
Speaker 1: Still officially has a boyfriend there?
Speaker 2: Well, I officially do. Now it's all official.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, are you allowed to say his name? His name, ladies and gentlemen, Ah, here we go. He brought his own bells and whistles his name, everybody.
Speaker 2: Mystery man no longer The gorgeous. The beautiful is six foot, blonde, brown hazerlight. There's a weird freckle on his eye. It's actually quite a deer, and he's beautiful. His name is Stephen.
Speaker 1: Brand new information for me. I had no idea.
Speaker 2: How do you know his name?
Speaker 1: I've known his name for ageous, You've been the first to know. There was a period of time when you sort of started seeing him that I didn't bother to commit his name to memory because I'm like, is it going to be like a side character in friends that you don't need to get to know yet? But then once you've been around for a while, I was like, I know you've told me a million times, but what's his fucking name? Again?
Speaker 2: Well, like, just to be transparent, adore him. He's beautiful, He's so gorgeous and so cute. He's such a sweetheart.
Speaker 1: You've met him, yea, yeah, yeah, he we were like we realized he brought it up with me.
Speaker 2: He's like, we've been dating for like seven eight months?
Speaker 1: Fuck have you? Yeah? And I was like, oh my god, So as in like when you first met each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, first we weren't. No, so it's been like what three four months, like dating dating, but we were talking for a while, you know, when I was doing my thing anyway. Yeah, it's exciting, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Well it looks like you do know how to launch a relationship. You did it.
Speaker 2: I guess, well, I guess I did it. But my question is like, for God's sake, like I would put up a photo. I was in Orange on the weekend, which is Oh my god, so near you.
Speaker 1: I know, I couldn't believe it. I texted you. I was like, I need to hear your thoughts on Orange because that was the big day out in bogan Gate. It's an hour and a half away. It's got the JJ's, it's got the movie cinemas. Oh it with the fucking teenager's dream day trip to Orange, Mitchell.
Speaker 2: Orange was beautiful.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: That's whet Stephen is at the moment. So I went up to Orange to see Him's living there at the moment. It's dreadful, but I wanted to think.
Speaker 1: That's dreadful again.
Speaker 2: The thing to me because he's on his own. You no, it doesn't have anyone.
Speaker 1: So I went to visit him and we'll talk about Orange and parks and the dish of it all later. But I was putting photos up, and anytime I put a photo up, like I put a photo up of like a bird that flew.
Speaker 2: Into a window and he happened to be in the reflection.
Speaker 1: I didn't notice the bird in the window. I thought you were posting a video of your reflection.
Speaker 2: No, a bird flew into a window.
Speaker 1: Because I saw that, and I was like, what is he trying to show it?
Speaker 2: Oh, a bird it flew into the window and everyone was like, soft launch, soft launch, hard launch. I'm like, no, that bird launch got quite a hard that's a hard launch.
Speaker 1: I've got a break and beak for Funk's sake. And oh that's actually they're talking about him. But you can't do anything that having to be something. And I didn't want to do a hard launch. Like we've got gorgeous photos. I think I sent you a photo of us together.
Speaker 2: It's like, I don't know. I don't want a hard launch, and.
Speaker 1: If you don't want to, this is my hard launch.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 2: It's odd. You see people and like the Chris Olsen's of it all on TikTok and he hard launched his boyfriend on TikTok, right, and then yeah, because he had that big public relationship was.
Speaker 1: The one that he was passing on the harbor bridges. That are you're talking about. That's his new boyfriend. But they broke up after like six months. Okay, but he went so hard and I'm like, I don't want to do that.
Speaker 2: It's so much. It's such a big thing, and like, I think my last relationship was so public I'm like, maybe I'm in my private error, but.
Speaker 1: Your breakup announcement was great for ratings, so hard launch every person you ever go on a date with.
Speaker 2: That's how I know I'm in the right business position with you, because that's it's just me.
Speaker 1: You should follow these idiots online search a couple of mitches now coming up in episode one nine six, which is out this Wednesday. Yeah, I'm doing it. I'm fucking doing it. What the segment we spoke about ages ago? D No, not Yeah, I would like to do that though. That's absolutely happening. Yeah, but we spoke about it ages ago, and frankly, I wasn't fond of your attitude towards it. But I'm backing myself.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, you were not talking about the.
Speaker 1: Top five by Yep. I'm supportive in all your creative endeavors. And I guess you sat through the best door bells I did, and the best car horns, and I love those secondents car horns.
Speaker 2: The only issue is and I support you and I support my correct However, they all sound the same, Mitchell. A bike bell is a bike bell. They do not change bike to bike.
Speaker 1: Well, that's where you're wrong. I'm going to prove you completely wrong. This is stupid. Just you wait, give me a fucking chance for juck.
Speaker 2: Oh sure, but wait, so what do you mean? Have you found them online? Or are these idiots?
Speaker 1: No? These are people that actually sent their bike bells to me, our idiot. How many people ride bikes? Quite a few. As it turns out, I didn't realize our idiots enough for a top five. Put it that way, right, Okay?
Speaker 2: Now is my fans included in the top five?
Speaker 1: Well, I didn't put her in the running, but I did bring it to so you can hear it. The bike not the bike I wouldn't fit in the fucking boot.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, we can't hook and tease every good episode, so Wednesday will just be You'll be able to hear it. That's that's all I'm going to commit to.
Speaker 1: Thanks for that. By the way, speaking about idiots, I need to fucking tell you last weekend I was in Newcastle for my comedy shows here in Newcastle Fringe and I ran into so many idiots. Oh really, yes, it was so gorgeous. People were coming up saying hello you. People were saying hi, I'm an idiot, which never fails. To make me laugh. It's a hilarious way to introduce yourself. Hello, I'm an idiot.
Speaker 2: It's hilarious. It was gorgeous, but we designed it.
Speaker 1: There were a few idiots that you would remember. Oh yeah, there were so many. I got one that I don't know. No one told me so, I don't think. So. I got to meet Laney. Remember she's the one that bought my pot that I made in our pottery class. Oh my god, yes, she was there. I met Mitch, who bought our ukulele.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, he's gorgeous right hand.
Speaker 1: Yes, he's got loan lone clothing.
Speaker 2: He lone clothing.
Speaker 1: Co I met Hailey rotated to her on the phone about seedless fruit to the circus idiots at the time.
Speaker 2: I think we spent more time on the circus than when you do on the free We did.
Speaker 1: There were kids in the back and her partner was there. Embarrassingly, I also met Hailey's partner, Brit, and I went and interacted with them during the show and it was really dark up the back and I said, oh, so, Haley, did you drag him along with you? And they were like, ah, BRIT's a girl. Whoops. Oh, I was like, it's dark. Sorry. You'd think someone like me, who gets mistaken for the opposite gender all the fucking time, would have a bit more patience. I spend a little bit more time.
Speaker 2: How did they take it?
Speaker 1: Oh? They were fine, but sorry again, if you're listening, Britt. And also, how adorable is this? I met a woman named Kelly who bought a present for me. Oh my god, guess what it was. It was a replacement Unicorn money box get Out?
Speaker 2: Do you have it?
Speaker 1: I don't have it with me. You can't be trusted because you broke the last one I was given during our secret sand episode.
Speaker 2: It was an accident.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it was smashed and she felt so bad to me and she fished it out of the garage. I think she said it used to belong to her daughter.
Speaker 2: Oh that's isn't That's so sweet? I was like, that's so special. I teared up. Is it the same one?
Speaker 1: Exactly the same?
Speaker 2: What are the odds?
Speaker 1: I know, right, what are the odds? So thank you, Kelly. If you're listening, that made my day.
Speaker 2: Thanks Kelly for ruining his house. That they're hideous. It is an ugly ornament.
Speaker 1: It is nice. I think I love it.
Speaker 2: Well, I met a bunch of idiots in Orange. I don't remember their names. Really, you're good at that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I had someone message me and went, hi, I saw you walking down Main Street, Orange but didn't want to come up to you.
Speaker 1: I'm an idiot. That's interesting that you get that too, because I get those messages a lot saying oh, I was too scared to approach you, and I thought, maybe that's my bitch face, but you look approachable.
Speaker 2: I was with I can say his name now, Steve Evans, and maybe she was like, I want to keep the mystery alive. She didn't want to see him.
Speaker 1: He was sprung.
Speaker 2: I had another one at a clothing shop. They worked at a clothing shop, and she messaged you after and was like was that you? And I was like, yeah, she'd come back. I didn't have the time.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. The Newcastle gigs definitely the rowdiest fucking crowd have ever had in Newcastle. Yeah. I got the impression that a lot of the people in the audience were mums who would organized babysitters. It was their first night out in noir and they were fucking going hard making it count. Yeah. I can imagine to the point where some of them were a bit disruptive, like I love the audience interaction stuff, as you know. But some of them I was like, shut up, I keep losing my weight. There was someone godlover. She was having a great night. She stood up in the front row, lifted a skirt and flashed a box at me. Oh gorgeous, but absolutely no reason. How was it? I looked away pretty quick. I couldn't tell you. I couldn't describe it in detail. And then that same woman got a photo with me after the show and grabbed my crotch twice. I was like, maybe nope, nope, just sweating her away from my dick.
Speaker 2: No need to come to the next show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a bit of a there's a line, isn't there When it's crossed.
Speaker 2: It's definitely crossed.
Speaker 1: It's the first time ever that someone's been kicked out of the venue at one of my comedy shows. Really got kicked out, not her, one of the other shows. There was someone who was so written off that they kicked her out after the show. Thankfully she got to see streaming during the show, not screaming, but as the night went on, she got a little bit more slurry. So by the end of the comedy show, when she started interacting, someone screams out, don't do drugs kids.
Speaker 2: Oh that's where she.
Speaker 1: Started getting more and more slurry. I was like, okay, she's gone hard. Fuck me.
Speaker 2: Well, they sound like they were good gear.
Speaker 1: No, they were really fun. I loved her good.
Speaker 2: I love our idiots are very supportive, aren't they.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they really are. They're very thank you everyone that came along. I'm potentially doing well. I don't know if I'm supposed to say potentially doing dubbo soon. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: That's near parks An Orange, right.
Speaker 1: Like up not really near Orange, but it's the same Central West region, right, Okay. Yeah.
Speaker 2: When I was there, I went to this coffee shop and she was like, best coffee in the Inner West.
Speaker 1: Was it too fat ladies?
Speaker 2: It was too good.
Speaker 1: They're the best. Two fat ladies.
Speaker 2: And Stephen. When I bought cowboy boots, you didn't buy them. There were glitzy cowboy boots. We walked in and the ladies like were like, you have cowboy boots like Jeff glitter on them, And she went, honey, come with me. And then as we were walking she went, you know, seventy years ago, I came to this town one game men lesbians. You could tell the lesbians lesbians o very butch. But that man no one knew.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 2: I saw him run on the AFL field I could tell, so I know exactly what shoes you'll like. But she was a fag hag from way back.
Speaker 1: I love her. It was really sweet. Literally, cowboy boots. He's really committing to being in the country, isn't he. Totally Yeah. I don't even known a pair of those, and I'm a country boy.
Speaker 2: And he's there for six weeks. By the time I get ordered in from I don't know Paris fashion. Now he'll be back in Sydney anyway. Should we do your resard?
Speaker 3: Just you?
Speaker 2: It's just me?
Speaker 1: Oh my age, of course, let's get into it.
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Do you reckon? I should disown my brother Mark Coombs, Mark fucking Cubs the best plumber in the in the Central West, builder builder, and he's not in the Central West of the Newcastles, best.
Speaker 2: Past plumber in the country, best plumber.
Speaker 1: In the Central West. Don't google him. You won't find plumbers by the name of Combs in the Central West. Okay, sorry my fault. Yeah, what has he done?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: You know how I went home for Mums sixty a a couple of weekends ago. Yes, he pulled the cruelest stunt on me. Oh and I just don't know how to feel about our relationship.
Speaker 2: Going you like a prank though normally your famous it.
Speaker 1: Wasn't a plank, I would say, but he did me fucking dirty. Okay, So I got home. I surprised mum. She didn't know it's coming home for a birthday. And then after a while Mark goes, oh, Mitch, do you want to wine? And he pulls out this bottle of white wine and I said, nah, no, we're right. I'm not the biggest fan of that blanc. And Mark says, oh, so you don't like this stuff, why don't you check the label? And this is what he handed me. Ready here to read the label nice trends.
Speaker 2: It's a glass bottle on the side in case his brown brothers Australia drink up with drink up when knocked up. Baby Coombs arriving September twenty four.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, they're pregnant. They are. Oh my little brother, it's going to have a daughter.
Speaker 2: This is what they gave you.
Speaker 1: They did.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised it's still unsealed, unopened. You're gonna drink it.
Speaker 1: I'll never drink it. This is precisely the problem. It's not save blanc, it's worse. What is it, fucking moscado. No niece of mine will be raised by parents who buy moscado on purpose.
Speaker 2: That's a sin.
Speaker 1: Yuck. Maybe that's a clue to the name. If it's a little baby, it'll be bab muscado, mescado coops. Well, if it was a boy, he wanted to call it two wei's. Oh my god, Mark, if you're listening, do not do that. Can you believe that he's twenty fucking five. It's already having verry.
Speaker 2: Other straight people do it, Mitchell. They're doing it so early. It's all they have.
Speaker 1: Really, Oh my god, I'm so happy for him. What's his partner's name, Sasha? Sasha, very exciting. Congrats Sasha and Mark. I didn't even notice the sneaky bit that she wasn't drinking over Christmas. I remember offering her a wine and she was like, no, I'm not I didn't even think about it.
Speaker 2: Well, do you know what this means. Not trying to hijack, but Rebecca, my elder sister is also expecting, and she's expecting in July. Really we're going to be uncles in the same year.
Speaker 1: I'm already uncle.
Speaker 2: But yeah, oh fuck yea true. Well it's my first unclehood. Oh my god, both our siblings are having babies, dish.
Speaker 1: I know. Well, my sister obviously already has three kids. Yeah, and now the my brother's having kids. I'm like, bloody hell.
Speaker 2: So what does that mean for you? You have to be an uncle to be a godfather and then not ask yet?
Speaker 1: Oh well, I'm an uncle obviously just by default.
Speaker 2: Ye are you already?
Speaker 1: I don't think not. Sissy didn't do the god parent thing. I don't imagine I would have been clearly Mark's godmother fucked up, didn't teach him anything about premarital sex.
Speaker 2: No, of course, in the eye of the Lord, this is a.
Speaker 1: Really cute gift. Is this a nice way to do it? But Moscato, yeah, they should know you better. You're an Ricado boy anything, You're chardon first, Rose and Rand do they not watch the oven? But also we absolutely shouted all over my surprise, didn't he I'm like, surprise, Mom, I'm home. She's like, who gives a fuck, I'm going to be a grandma again. Jane already know about the baby, and she kept saying Mark, why did you give Mitchell a wine? Which I thought was weird. She kept hinting like, do it now? Do it now? Knew wine? I felt a bit bad, actually, because when he handed that to me, I just kind of froze. I didn't know how to react. I didn't even say congratulations.
Speaker 2: You were emotional not I don't know.
Speaker 1: How to describe it. Can we have a mini group therapy really quickly? It wasn't emotional or anything like that, but I think I was overthinking. I spiraled a little bit in that moment because I was like, oh, so this is where we're at? Is it is this where I'm supposed to be giving mom and dad grandkids? Because I don't fucking know if that'll ever happen with Frankly, So, yeah, like, do you remember you'd understand this? I believe do you remember before you came out as gay, Like when you were really really young, you were none the wise that you didn't know you were gay, and you imagined what your future would look like, Yeah, the default is what comes to mind. You just imagine a wife and kids and whatever. Yeah, and then obviously when you're going through the coming out process, you kind of have to let go of that future that you'd imagined, almost grieve it in a way. But it's for the best. Obviously you're living your truth. That's a good thing. Blah blah blah blah blah. Yeah, and so yeah, when I was like, fuck, now I'm the only sibling without kids, I was a little bit like, shit, that's is this where we're at now? Because it's not just my siblings. My fucking best friend from Uni you Sally, She's pregnant also do in July, best friend from high school already has two kids. Shawan's brother and his wife are having a baby, And I'm like, fuck, it's just so abstract to me at this point, the idea of children.
Speaker 2: Totally I agree. But then I also I've been through that exact same feeling, like my whole life, Like I've got cousins that have kids, Becky's pregnant, my sister. But I kind of like that, you know, we're marching to the beat of our own drummer, Like we just we live a different life. That's not our life. I don't I don't miss the idea of that anymore. I'm excited that I'm on my own path.
Speaker 1: No, I'm there now, I'm there now, I've gone through the motion. I thought about it rationally, but I don't know why. In that moment when I got the bottle of wine, lit a bit like oh oh fuck, especially because I saw how excited Mum and Dad were about the announcement. I was kind of like, I just don't know if this is something I'm going to experience with them totally.
Speaker 2: But you know what, your siblings can't give your parents the smile of glee when they get up on stage to do a stand up show like you give your parents. No, it's true, you give your parents something different. Yeah, I know you're offering so much more, you know, not more, just different. Well, I'm not sure you've got a blue tick. Your sister or brother do not.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's something that Mum and Dad are going to look back on their deathbed and think about the proudest moments of they're laughing and Dad.
Speaker 2: I'm giving you a blue tick. I'm glad so I paid for it.
Speaker 1: We've meta.
Speaker 2: No, I know what you mean, you know. I often think back to the Sean Zepp's interview, which if you haven't listened to that episode, if you're queer and you haven't listened to that ever on our podcast one of the best, like he was a great interview. He's got two children via Saragate. He said it costs him something like two hundred thousand US dollars to have I don't remember that a lot of money, and I often think back to that. I'm like, Ay, we have to battle out in the housing crisis, for God's snake, we have to try and to save up to buy a house to live so you don't have to rent our whole lives and being dead and too if you want kids, it's going to cost us an arm and a leg like that gives me anxiety, fear more.
Speaker 1: Hoops to jump through. Isn't there a lot more? I can't just get knocked up. No, clearly shown's shooting blanks, because if he was, and I would be knocked up already.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, you should go on your back with your legs up for half an hour. Apparently that really helps bake it in no, but would you change being gay if you can? Of course another word.
Speaker 1: I love it. I can't think of it anything worse.
Speaker 2: I know they're not being gay. I can think of a couple of things, like what probably like a blunt, forcedtrawn on of the head.
Speaker 1: I'd take that any day of the week. I'd take that any day of the week.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's exciting news.
Speaker 1: No, it is exciting news. I feel bad that in the moment I wasn't as excited as I should have been.
Speaker 2: But it's very real.
Speaker 1: No, it's good.
Speaker 2: It's good. Do you ensharean want kids if you had the converse.
Speaker 1: No, we've not had the conversation in terms of us together. He's made it very clear that he wants kids. I haven't really thought about it because again, it's so abstract at this point in my life. I don't even fucking live together. No. Hey, that's why I was like, fuck you, Mark. You've overtaken me in terms of milestones. You own property, and now you're having a fucking child.
Speaker 2: And he's very handsome. Wow, No, he is beautiful.
Speaker 1: I'll have a growth spurt one day.
Speaker 2: Mark is just very attractive.
Speaker 1: You reckon? Oh yeah, okay, interesting I'll let him know.
Speaker 2: He's I was gonna say he's married, but he's not as a sinner. He's he's got a baby, shawn in you the baby. My question is would you move in together? I guess you'd have to do it first. Would you move in together when you're rent in your.
Speaker 1: He's literally moving in with me in August.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when did that happen? Are you just a girl?
Speaker 2: I didn't know this.
Speaker 1: I didn't know. It's something I had to announce. It's moving in with me in August. My lease is up in November, and we'll figure out what to do from there. I guess your place is lovely. I'd like to stay in my stuff, but well, that's a later problem. You can get it. See what I'm I'm still I'm nowhere near thinking about having children. I'm just like, how do I be close to my pilate studio?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right, that's a priority. Yeah, but the mitchell can all come crashing down. Look at me. I thought I was going to get married and have kids in the next two years.
Speaker 1: And then it implos, well that's really inspiring, thanks to well, no, it's true. Casting a shadow of doubt in my relationship. I'm not known at it, but like I'm just saying, things can change at the drop of a hat, you know. Yeah, No, fertility is a bitch. Being able to have kids is very hard. Like it's such a struggle, not even for gays others evidently it is, but even for a lot of heterosexual people, being able to conceive is a struggle.
Speaker 2: I didn't even realize. But this is a gay podcast. It's about the gay struggle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Australia, there's a podcast for.
Speaker 1: You guys if you're straight and you've got having struggles. So your sister is having a baby, right, she struggled for a long time. Yeah, she struggled for ages conceiving And how did you feel when she announced that?
Speaker 2: Oh I cried my eyes out. Yeah, And she had issues and she was very public. She had a miscarriage at it was in quite a while, like she had a couple on it and she lost it and that like was the first baby in the family and that gutted all of us same time as the breakup too. It was like a rough couple of months that was awful. And then she got diagnosed with MS and then now she's pregnant again and it's past the twelve weeks since it's joyous. Oh, it's like the best thing that ever happened. It's really nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it'll be interesting to see how you feel when the other sister has a baby too, because once you're out numbered. I remember feeling the same way when Mark started dating Sasha, because I was like, well, now I'm the only single sibling.
Speaker 2: Fuck, I've been left behind here. Yeah, but also the younger sibling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe I know. I'm like, slow down, dog fuck, there's no rush? Was it?
Speaker 2: Doggie?
Speaker 3: Was her?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: Dog?
Speaker 2: I thought you said, doggy, slow down doggie? I thought, no, you slow down with a doggie? I thought, maybe that's what.
Speaker 1: Why would I say that to my brother? Don't know, haven't you?
Speaker 2: No, I haven't I need any porn. I'm off porn. That Iver told you my new thing. No, I don't watch any porn.
Speaker 1: Okay, bad for the brain?
Speaker 2: I saw a TikTok, so I went off it.
Speaker 1: Why how's it bad for the brain?
Speaker 2: Just why you to want unrealistic, ridiculous things?
Speaker 1: And oh, yeah, I know what you mean.
Speaker 2: I can't just to be like making that your sexual satisfactions, like, especially when you've got a partner, it's like you're fine, you know, so awful and aggressive and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't really watch anything like that. To that VR porn you showed me on the podcast was harrowing.
Speaker 2: I haven't touched that thing since I can't look at it the same way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe for the best. Yeah, anyway, Mark and Sash if you're listening, sorry, I forgot to say congratulations in the moment because I was in my own head. But congratulations. Shall we just call them quickly and do a quickre congratulations on the show? Oh okay, hang on, I'll call him, give him a call. I'll just do it on my phone. I can't be bothered together here. I'll just confirmed Mark and Sharon, wasn't Sasha, Sasha, he's on the work sign I reckon, Hello, Hi, congrats? I hung up. I agree. I didn't get to say anything. Yeah, he's a man. A few words, he'll appreciate me not fucking about fair enough? Is it just me? That's enough of these two?
Speaker 2: Look now, let's hear and is.
Speaker 1: It just you?
Speaker 2: All right? Let's jump in now. If you want to be on the show, you can dms A couple of mitches on Instagram, that's right.
Speaker 1: Or if you've gotten is it just me of your own? You can text this number. I'll thought till nine A zero two. I thought till nine on it.
Speaker 2: Yes, Is it just me Mondays or is it just Mondays?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: Either works. Is it just me Monday? It's the fucking back to back? Is it just me marathon? It really is? Now we want to hear from our idiots.
Speaker 2: It's like animation domination on a Saturday morning. Back in the day, when you'd get Family Guy in the Simpsons back to Back, Oh fuck day with the days, and they do. Sometimes they do Futurama I love, but then they put in American Dad and it would really fuck me.
Speaker 1: I know, I hated that. Did you know that they don't do the Simpsons Saturday Marathon thing every Saturday? Like one time when I had foxtels, Sean came over and I was like, let's put on Fox Date just that the old day Simpson's Family Guy. We put it on and it wasn't there, and he goes, no, I'm pretty sure they only do that during school holidays.
Speaker 2: Well that makes sense.
Speaker 1: I was like, what in my mind, I just believe that the rich kids who could fall pay TV were doing that every weekend.
Speaker 2: I was so jealous they'd have Buffy the vampire Slater on.
Speaker 1: Fuck that.
Speaker 2: All right, let's make a call. We're going to Croydon in Melbourne today, George.
Speaker 1: Who we call? They're talking to Emma. Emma.
Speaker 2: She's a big old indy. She lives in Creud and of course she is. She better not be busy.
Speaker 1: WT fuck Emma, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hello? Was that Emma? Hi? Hi darling?
Speaker 2: How are It's? Mitch and Mitch.
Speaker 3: I'm good. How are you?
Speaker 2: We're good the beach that is generous. Sick Believe it's not sick. She just bailed on the show.
Speaker 1: Oh that's so sad, blackass. You're honor every third wheel in this moment.
Speaker 3: Emma, that's amazing.
Speaker 1: What are you up to right now? Not much.
Speaker 3: I just got back from like going out for lunch and now I'm just at home.
Speaker 2: What do you have for lunch? Tell us in great detail.
Speaker 3: In great detail. It was just like Italian place, and I had like a.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just joke, teazy. How long have you been an idiot?
Speaker 1: Emma?
Speaker 3: Oh? Like literally like two years now?
Speaker 1: Think fuck yeah, whe'd you find it?
Speaker 3: I think it was through trash Ali. I hate to say, what do.
Speaker 1: You mean you hate to stay?
Speaker 2: I'm with you, I'm with you. I think I'd rather listen to your Italian meal than talk about that joking. I'm joking. Hey, well you've got Is it just me? Of your own rite? And is it just you?
Speaker 1: Yes? All right, we'll Bradley will count you in and then hit it's with it, go brad Is it just.
Speaker 3: Did it take you a second too long to notice the Easter eggs in the new artwork for the podcast?
Speaker 1: Oh right? Fuck here, I was thinking you were talking about literal Easter eggs. Yes, if.
Speaker 2: There is a red children under there is a crunchy egg.
Speaker 1: So why do people call it Easter eggs? What do they mean? Like a clue?
Speaker 3: That's a good question, Like a clue, like.
Speaker 2: An Easter egg. It's a it's a it's actually I do know this. It's a gaming terminology in Easter egg because I believe the first Easter Egg was an Easter egg. So it's a hidden item in a game for the players to find. I believe in Minecraft or something, the very first Easter Egg was an actual Easter bunnygg like.
Speaker 1: A hidden surprise.
Speaker 2: Correct. Yeah, I think I might be wrong, but I think they call it an Easter eggs, So.
Speaker 1: What Easter egg of ours are you referring to? There could be gas lighting, as she might not know.
Speaker 3: The one that I like noticed was the Mona Lisa in the background, and at first I was like, oh, that's nice, like that's kind of random, and then I zoomed in and I was like, is that Jeneral? And I literally like googled the real Mona Lisa just to double check. I wasn't like losing my mind and I'm like, no, that is Jenneral. And then I later found out it was like a music video reference.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so I'm Beyonce Mitch's jay Z and she's the Mona Jenna. Yeah beautiful, And I'm so glad you've told me that it took you a while to realize it's Jenna, because that's actually what I wanted. When I spoke to Sam, who was editing the artwork, I said, can you try and make it so subtle that it takes people a while?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Funny, Mitchell.
Speaker 3: That's why I was like, is that Jennal or someone else? Like, who else?
Speaker 1: It's Jenna, And you can imagine us trying to explain what we're trying to achieve to the photographer being like said, Jenna just sit there with a really emotionless face. There's just no expression, and the photographer's kind of like, do you want to smile? Do you want a nice one?
Speaker 2: That was very stressful for us to try to get the mess. He was amazing though.
Speaker 1: You love him.
Speaker 2: Also, you've been there, but I was just at the Mona Lisa in December or January, and it's like, bang on. If you look at the artwork, there's the railing, there's the the wallpapers the same.
Speaker 1: I couldn't believe how good of a job sand did.
Speaker 2: The contracept you've diaphram, Sam, we love it. Who suit you like better?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Pink or blue?
Speaker 3: I don't know. They're both really nice.
Speaker 2: They're both very similar. Actually they're not the same cut.
Speaker 1: I don't know if this is an Easter egg, but it's a secret. I suppose if Mitch Cherry were to do with Fox News twelve in that suit, you would see that there were fucking bulldog clips holding it back because he did not buy a new suit for the occasion. It was one from when he was forty Quilos heavy.
Speaker 3: Eye reduced for use recycle.
Speaker 1: Like like, I offered to buy him a new one because I fucking shouted myself on the video that pink suit you did.
Speaker 2: We said, well, that's by ourselves.
Speaker 1: Want a new one. You're like, oh, I've got one that should work. It's blue, and I said, perfect, it's a blue suit. Anyway. We didn't factor ring that we need to bulldog clip it on.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't even one from my days. It was from like maybe eight weeks ago. But I've lost more since.
Speaker 1: Yea, too stupid.
Speaker 2: It was done, and you like it. I think it's a nice new era, Emma.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it looks it looks so professional.
Speaker 1: Thanks, I'm very impressed.
Speaker 2: Thanks professional. Well, thank you for noticing the eggs.
Speaker 3: Well, obviously you are.
Speaker 1: We lost your there, We lost you there? Are you there?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You're still saying how professional we are as our audio equipment does.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I think that's a running out of credit or something. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, call up Dodo or Angry John and get some credit.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Emma, while you can still hear us, Jenna will still be doing the price keeping stuff so she'll send you a little something to say, thank you for coming on the podcast today, love your darl and thank you for listening to this podcast. Thank you for listening to trash ally I'll say it. Of course that's good.
Speaker 2: It needed to listen, so it's nice to listen. Clearly not enough, just canceled by Spotify.
Speaker 1: Wow. Thanks.
Speaker 2: I I enjoy your weekend, are you? I said weekend? It's not even anywhere near the weekend.
Speaker 1: It's Monday.
Speaker 2: It's Monday. She was such a cutie.
Speaker 1: Did I tell you that? I got a comment on my Instagram from that photoshoots saying, babe, you really need I saw to color match your skin better. Your ears, face and neck are completely different colors. And I'm like, am I blind because I can't see what she's talking about. Sorry, can I clarify when I say I saw that, I saw the comment. I did not see it. I tried it. I was looking closely too, and I was also like, how the fuck does one alter the color of their ear.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at it now. I think they were just being a bit of a bitch.
Speaker 1: Well, she did say, oh, not being rude, love you. I say this in a loving way. Blah blah blah, bah blah. But yeah, I don't see what she's seeing at all.
Speaker 2: I've got the only thing I can have got up in front of me is potentially both our chests are a different color to our faces.
Speaker 1: I tried so hard to put extra layers of fake tan on the chest, but I don't know why. It just doesn't take there.
Speaker 2: Mine looks match a little match. Em I needed a bit of work.
Speaker 1: This is so self absorbed. But just sitting here looking at photos of ourselves on the podcast.
Speaker 2: My wallpaper on my phone. Look up, all right, let's go.
Speaker 1: Sure, let's get out of him. Thanks for listening, idiots. You can leave us a five star review. It really helps us in the algorithm. If you just tap five stars. If you haven't, it takes two seconds. You can do it on Spotify as well. Write one if you want on Apple. We got a really cute one the other day. Can we read it?
Speaker 2: We used to read them out every episode.
Speaker 1: I know, I actually forgot that they were a thing. We encourage people to leave reviews every week, and then I was like I should actually read them, should you? Okay? This is from Ozzie Luise Lovely My hairdresser introduced me to this podcast on my last visit.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: She said that she went to see Midelcoomb's life. I said who. She immediately got her phone out and showed me the Facebook groups and the podcast. I can't get enough. Can't wait to go to bed and listen to the podcast.
Speaker 2: I laugh, I cry.
Speaker 1: I just love it. These guys are perfect together, the way they bounce off each other, and Jenner is the bonus. I'm only up to episode thirty, so I have a long way to go. Brilliant. Well, I hope you're still listening. Ozzy Luise, Ozzi Luise, and whoever the fuck your hairdresser is tell her that. I said thanks, I'd killed and know where Louise is from?
Speaker 2: The what country?
Speaker 1: Good old word of mouth still works, huh, doesn't it? Ever?
Speaker 2: I wonder for hair dress is yours your cousin Tina, whatever his name is?
Speaker 1: Huh, who's your hairdresser? Ah, Francesco, There's no fucking way he listens. He's so shit with technology.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, missing. He was the real Kate Middleton before Cape.
Speaker 1: He was for me.
Speaker 2: All right, we love you, Thanks for listening. Idiots, will see you on Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Catch soon, idiots, Baby is it just me? A podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Ady, Debrief our secret second. On the end, we pretend the show's done, but it's not. We talk shit here, aren't gets a couple of people with eighty eh to d having a debrief.
Speaker 2: Now, let me talk to you and debrief to you. Mitchell about Orange in the Inner West, New South Wales.
Speaker 1: It's gorgeous.
Speaker 2: I love it. It's really it's beautiful. I went berry picking. I picked fresh berry.
Speaker 1: Fuck. That's the most orange thing.
Speaker 2: Ever showing Mitchell photo.
Speaker 1: Did you go in autumn?
Speaker 2: It's fucking gold us even in the winter in the with like a town chapel nice. Yeah, although we go out or anything, Yeah, we did. We went to a bar on the main street of Orange called Hey Rosie.
Speaker 1: Oh I've never even heard of that one.
Speaker 2: Then there's one that sounds like a slur.
Speaker 1: That's his hotel Orange, but everyone calls it the home.
Speaker 2: Went to the Cannobolist as well.
Speaker 1: Are you doing a pub crawl or something?
Speaker 2: When we went we went there was ever three nights went to we had the pizza. It somewhere. We went to a beautiful place I don't remember for breakfast. All recommendations from idiots. I've got to say thing, the idiots that listened to the show that sent me recommendations.
Speaker 1: We've had so many Orange idiots.
Speaker 2: We have a lot of Orange idiots. Yeah. I loved it, And you know what I like. I think I've come to learn that I love the cold.
Speaker 1: And I love the rain, like I can't wait.
Speaker 2: It was drizzly and it was cold and like you're cuddly and you're wearing sweaters and like you know when you're in a new relationship. It's all that loved up. It was just like everything I needed. It was a beautiful weekend away. And I saw a sign that said Parks Forbes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go on the Mitchell Highway. I believe it is on the Mitchell Highway.
Speaker 2: And I said that to Steve, and I'm what do you think give you on this highway?
Speaker 1: Is that what?
Speaker 2: Self obsessed? But yeah, it was a little on that round about the left turn to Parks and Forbes.
Speaker 1: That's my hood, Yeah, my oldhood, I should say. Yeah, well, so how far is Bogan Gate from Orange? Like an hour, hour and a half.
Speaker 2: Nothing at all. Yeah, I think I'm making one more trip there before he comes home. So maybe our message would Jane come meet me at like Orange and Orange?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I'm sure if you asked it nicely. But would you do the same for her if she went to Orange and said, Mitch, meet me. It's the halfway point, well, no more than halfway to be honest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if she came to Sydney and meet up with her. Last time I met up with Jane, it was a hoot. She threatened to kill I.
Speaker 1: We'll go and see if she see if she jumps at the offer.
Speaker 2: Maybe message how did her Apple Watch go or her Samsung Galaxy Watch? Because you messaged me.
Speaker 1: I jumped the gun because my sister didn't come home for the birthday, so we decided we'd all give it to her on eas stuff. We haven't given it to her yet, so I hope she hasn't fucking listened.
Speaker 2: You mentioned on the show.
Speaker 1: I did, and I told her I do not listen to the most recent episode please, because I said, we've got a smart watch, but we haven't given it to me.
Speaker 2: If someone told me not to listen to an episode because there was an it was the reveal of a gift. I'd listened to that episode.
Speaker 1: I mean, she's stopped enough hints. She probably knows what she's getting.
Speaker 2: Totally and sixtieth, it's a big birthday.
Speaker 1: What did I get my mom? Oh? We took it a fucking Hawaii? Oh for fox sake?
Speaker 2: Now, but it's what she wants.
Speaker 1: Wait, she all over my presence.
Speaker 2: If she wanted a Galaxy Watch, we would have gotten a Galaxy Watch, but she wanted Hawaii. It was worse anyway. Anyway, doesn't it go in to that?
Speaker 1: Can I admit something to you that happened at the Newcastle Shows that it's not even funny. I'm so embarrassed about it. So you know, I said that I misgendered someone. I thought that Hayley's partner was a man, and I said, oh, did you drag him along to their face, even though Britt is clearly woman. Yep. There was one moment where I interacted with someone at one of the shows. Asked them their name. They told me, and their voice was a bit slurred, and so I assumed, Oh, someone's had a few drinks already. I love it, you're already drunk, and the friends that they were with sort of looked at me like, what do you call this? The cutthroat thing? Like, yeah, cutthroat. And then after a bit more back and forth, it became clear to me that they were not drunk, and that wasn't the reason that their speech wasn't the clearest, And god, didn't I feel like a fucking would follow that? Oh my god. It was like Madonna's moment on stage. Oh yeah, when she's telling someone to get up and dance when they're in a wheelchair.
Speaker 2: Mitchell, she was in a stadium. You were how many pa many rows was in this theater? Could you see them by the eye?
Speaker 1: Excuse me? Why aren't you on my side here? I was mortified. I started with you enough, and I was really hoping that they were going to stick around after the show so I could apologize, but they didn't. So if you happen to be listening right now, I'm very sorry. I shouldn't have said when I said it was wrong. I hope I didn't cause any embarras. It takes a big man for you, because I was fucking mortified with myself.
Speaker 2: Two bloody faux pas in one show, Mitchell, it's not like you.
Speaker 1: You're normally very on it more than the same show. I don't think. Oh but yeah, oh right, you did two shows. It would have been enough to throw me if I did it. I did three shows far round. Yeah, that was my first time ever doing two shows in one night.
Speaker 2: How did you go? Am youre telling me you're doing that? You've never done it before.
Speaker 1: I had a six pm and then a nine pm and I coped just fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what did you do in between the two shows?
Speaker 1: That's when I was doing the meat and greet stuff getting photos, and then I had like maybe half an hour to prepare for the next show, and I was worried that I was gonna do my usual and like have one too many Roise's and then accidentally write myself off and then have to get back on fucking stage. I was fine, Yeah, I just got the non alcoholic rose and then the only drink I had between the shows was an espresso martini.
Speaker 2: Oh, which is a perfect drink.
Speaker 1: I say, Oh, it was absolutely perfect.
Speaker 2: Wait, so what show is better six pm or nine pm?
Speaker 1: Depends why you look at it. Yeah, nine pm was more rowdy, and so I mean people in the audience might not have noticed, but because there were so many fucking people interrupting me. Even though I encouraged the audience interaction, I was like, Jesus Christ, give them an inch. There were so many people interrupting me that I kept losing my way and I did it all out of order by accident because they kept throwing me. And Oscar, because he's seen the show so many times, he knew that I was doing it in the wrong order. I'm hoping that people there wouldn't have noticed because it was a smooth recovery for me. I'm a coroach, no doubt. Oscar was like, no, you did a good job getting back on track. Took it wasn't the right track, but you got back.
Speaker 2: You're on it.
Speaker 1: So I ended up doing it all out of order, but it was It was probably fine, I'm sure, but I was a bit like, ah, fuck.
Speaker 2: Those things when you do on live stuff like the audience don't know. They don't know what the original unless they've seen the show a hundred times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no one they had seen it gone oh good.
Speaker 2: So what are your next shows?
Speaker 1: I don't know yet. There's a few TBC potentially, Darwin potentially dubboah potentially sitting in Melbourne again. It could be great because there's a bunch of people that didn't see Water Off a Duck's Clit in Sydney and Melbourne last year, so I'm bringing it back. But also it's changed a lot since then.
Speaker 2: Is it the same name?
Speaker 1: Yeap, water Off a Duck's Clit steel, But because I started in Sydney and Melbourne last year, a lot of things have changed along the way. So it's the new and improved deluxe addition or water off a duck Clit straight into it's.
Speaker 2: A Duck's pit.
Speaker 1: I was thinking that my next show should be another idiom with a body part inserted.
Speaker 2: You income, you lose come?
Speaker 1: What about like barking up the wrong Ah? Yes, that's very vulgar, you guys product. I think I could put the sea word in the title. I might not get away with that. The balls in your no use crying over fucked milk?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the apple doesn't fall far from a car.
Speaker 1: That's shocking. That is so bad. Oh, there's got to be more.
Speaker 2: Hang on like the apple of my eye, the apple of my A lot of apple related ones with me?
Speaker 1: What about fuck on? The bandwagon, just like insert at you know, like jump on the bandwagon. Oh yeah, yeah, that's yeah, that's an idiom.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to google it.
Speaker 1: By the skin of my dick, that's good.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: No skin off my flap?
Speaker 2: Oh, no skin off my flaps, that's good.
Speaker 1: What is it meant to be? Skin on my teeth? Give you just a gross mental image.
Speaker 2: By the skin of my teeth, there's no skin on the teeth. I think that must be the joke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what they're getting at all.
Speaker 2: Right, Look, shall we go? We can't keep brainstorming.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we may as well. I think you should. Really, we'll see if Jane's back on Wednesday potentially. If not, we will be here always, always, yep, steadfast.
Speaker 2: You know, neither of us have had a siki for a while.
Speaker 1: You're right, I've never had a siky on holiday. And then I forced you to take it off. No, that wasn't a sick either. That was a holiday. Oh you're on holiday, you're in and I still made an appearance. You did make an appearance at least one of the first ten minutes, so I can say that I've never been absent. I could have tapped out, but you know I could have. Yeah, a lot of people thought that Sean and I broke up on that New Zealand trip because remember I said to you, I'll explain why I've done a sudden getaway overseas. It will require a group therapy segment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everyone thought it was.
Speaker 1: Everyone thought that's it was going to be a breakup. And that's why when overseas, because I was so broken hearted. That's not what I meant. I just meant that our therapist was encouraging me to do more playful things. Yeah, the whole silly goose era. And that's why when my friend said let's go overseas, I was like, yeah, funk, let's go for it. That's what I meant that I figured out later that's how the roomor started.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course you started it yourself.
Speaker 1: Didn't mean to. Yeah, we're not We've not broken up. I'm pregnant.
Speaker 2: In fact, congrats his Muscado.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we hope this podcast made you feel at least two percent better today.
Speaker 2: That's all so we do, so we do. Thanks for listening, idiots. We'll see you very soon.
Speaker 1: Love you, bye, bub Is it just me? A podcast by A couple of meters. Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast app