Speaker 1: The producers acknowledged this episode of pod labor Arena is shit.
Speaker 2: You probably shouldn't listen, but you know what else.
Speaker 3: Are you gonna do? Yasie, what did you have today? Did you get into the America?
Speaker 2: We had a taco party for our final night last night and it was a lot of refried beans. Yeah, it was very ace in the hole. I destroyed this airbnbe's toilet and it was when everyone was packing up and it wouldn't flush at first, like panicked. I was just saying, how we're going to be the best podcast in the world. We're going weekly and weekly it's spelled w E A K L. Why it's so going to be back? Elizabeth who stink? Lizzie who for shorts?
Speaker 3: Yeah that's me.
Speaker 2: You're back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm back. I feel like I've been gone forever. Yeah, it's so weird to have left mid tournament and then come back to this ghost town.
Speaker 2: The carnival is packed up and left.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's gone. There's people like cleaning now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it. It's like a tumbleweed blue past. There was like an old cowboy sucked. But yeah, here we are, we're doing it. So welcome back to tennis FB with Fridgie and the Bear. Let's check it with the Bear the traffic chopper.
Speaker 3: There's no traffic going open today. It's five am and there's no one here, any holy pers seeing is.
Speaker 2: The brother struck guy speaking of a trashy man. Ace Man is back with us. We have the band back together, but I'm still doing radio voice. So to get out of it, I'm gonna throw to the number one hit of the week, take it away Bearing.
Speaker 3: It's instrumental. Yeah, we're bringing tennis back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how do we go up?
Speaker 3: But we're on the attack.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Samon's gone, but Lucy is back. Yeah, so every week will be your tennis snack.
Speaker 2: Listen to his Weekly, Michael Ojie. Our headphones are on and we're spilling tea. It's time we mentioned our lord Craig Tightly. He's our boss and we love him well. Listen to his Weekly. Oh my god, they've tuned out already. If you made it that far, coratulations, I thought it, said Michael g because it was like, this is the part I said.
Speaker 3: No, that was a lie, Michael.
Speaker 2: Beautiful stuff. Have you been working on this since your last episode you were on?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's my masterpiece it is. Yeah, yeah, my magnus open.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're open open opus open. Sounds like it's something in your tubes.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, I'm crying.
Speaker 2: That's good. We're back. It's awesome. We're going weekly. We're gonna be covering all things. Ten is obviously the Australian Open is over. You still were able to watch from Perth.
Speaker 3: Of course. It was actually a great time slot for me because.
Speaker 2: Was playing like the Australian Open from ten years ago. Yeah, was that right?
Speaker 3: No, it was. It was a perfect time because I would watch the night games at four thirty. True. I think I even did another gig after my show and then still got home in time for.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's amazing. So you're in your little hotel hole.
Speaker 3: In my hotel doing jokes. I did ask every crowd I had, and of the approximately six hundred people that came through the door, there were two for Rina one though. One was a really avid fan. Yeah. She she could quote some of those things that we'd said. I think as a interview she was quoting them.
Speaker 5: Oh, the scissoring part, no, no, the rappa impersonal yeah better better?
Speaker 2: Good? Yes, Well I will be in per this week.
Speaker 3: How exciting, so I'll experienced.
Speaker 2: Everything is yeah, turned on its head. Now I'll be in a sad hotel room. But what will I there's nothing to even watch on the little Panasonic.
Speaker 3: True Olympics. Yes, do you get around them?
Speaker 2: I am a huge curling fan. Really, Oh my god, I'd see that guy with a little.
Speaker 5: Broom justquirk and uh yeah.
Speaker 3: It looks so elegant. I don't know how they do that.
Speaker 2: Have you done it curling?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, just my hair?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Ghd is that a drug?
Speaker 3: That's g h P, I think And now he said ghd.
Speaker 2: Uh right, none of this has been about tennis so far. We're giving our well, we got the team back. It all started in this room. We're back in the old building. Studio still looks fantastic than.
Speaker 3: You to whoever said this up.
Speaker 2: He rolls back. Our producer, We got Aceman. He is Uh. He's been oddly just quiet and sitting in his corner and not looking at anybody. The monitors filled with shame since his presser went.
Speaker 3: Out where it was the best.
Speaker 2: Thing right to us at pod Labor at tennis dot com, A you we got a ton of emails while you were away. Lizzie. They were all from you.
Speaker 3: But thank you for Yeah, I wanted to I think I wrote too.
Speaker 2: Yeah that we read one and then we were like that's.
Speaker 3: Enough, that's enough. Yeah, that's why I was listening every day. Are they going to read my email?
Speaker 2: No, it's fantastic and anyone else right in Also, yeah, come to my show in Perth. Ye plug it now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're going to be talking tennis.
Speaker 2: I'll be talking tennis. Everything I do, I do it for tennis. Swill it down. Ask lords, are we still sponsored by Piper Hide Sick? That's the question.
Speaker 3: Did we get any feedback from them?
Speaker 2: They did? I saw. I went over to their actual page on Instagram and there was one of the double date with Blair Henley and tennis reporter and on their socials have me saying Piper Hide sick, slurp it up.
Speaker 3: Well maybe they got around it.
Speaker 2: Well we're gonna keep going then with Piper hedsake, regardless of not or not if we're getting sponsored sponsored by them, wide's sake. Guzzle it down your dumb throats and your fat down your mouth. Holl what your stupid whistle, you abriated idiots.
Speaker 3: Glog glood glug.
Speaker 2: Glugg it up. You ship bags, how about you?
Speaker 1: Every now and then we lose control of Mark.
Speaker 6: This is one of those times.
Speaker 3: You're just gonna just have a few beeped out ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah beautiful. Yeah, we don't have a sponsor, but it would be good to have one. Get us to the French Open, Wimbledon in the US Open. Imagine. We started town Patreon to get people to send us to the best cities in the world.
Speaker 3: Can we herals reminding us of the facts we can't even get volunteering. Yeah, well, yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: People would hate that. I think if we said up a Patreon just for something nice. You know, it's not like help help I lost my leg, Help I lost.
Speaker 3: My Maybe we need to shock attack, we need a shark attack.
Speaker 2: Lose a leg?
Speaker 3: Yeah, whose age, I'll do it?
Speaker 2: You will you lose a leg?
Speaker 3: Yeah? For us for the pud whoa did I tell you that?
Speaker 2: Like to death or just I think.
Speaker 3: It actually would be a pretty cool way to go. Yeah, or and if you didn't completely die, you get on the speaker's circuit and you'd make a ton of cash.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the limb you would be willing to sacrifice to be a leg le. Okay, it's not bad. I mean that brings us to Adam Hills, who famously got his foot chomped off by but he was in the one point slam with us.
Speaker 3: He was, and we chatted beforehand and he had a full strategy.
Speaker 2: His strategy was I'm going to serve. You know, I thought about it. He's talking to a coach. He's been thinking about it for weeks. And then he double faulted and he went out and it was very funny to me. It was, what's his show? He's on some big show, the last leg.
Speaker 3: It's his own show that's been running for years in the UK. He's like huge in the UK. And he must have played some footage of the one point slam. Well, I noticed you in the background.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm standing there.
Speaker 3: I wish I could zoom in because you're obviously chocolate. You're laughing. But he only plays footage of one serve.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he plays footage of one serve because they then call it foot fall on him and then his big joke is like, oh football got out.
Speaker 3: On a foot fall. But he'd actually double before.
Speaker 2: Help of faulting. So we know the truth.
Speaker 3: We know the truth. Adam Hills.
Speaker 2: We're Adam Hills Truthers. We know what really happened. And then I'm in the background and so it was my big debut on uk TV.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're just in the background with your arms crossed and I reckon you just went like.
Speaker 2: It was so good. But I'm gonna use the last leg as a credit now so you can come see Mike g from the last leg in Perth this week.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, I mean there has been a ton of things happening in the tennis Should we get into the headline calls? Yeah, Oh my god, didn't you tell us you we're recording at five pm? You said you got here at three to make sure everything was good to go and his one button?
Speaker 3: What have you been doing in here?
Speaker 2: Ace time violation?
Speaker 3: Wow? I miss that sound.
Speaker 2: I know beat it takes you back to two and a half.
Speaker 3: Weeks and I know it feels like years ago.
Speaker 2: It so so it headline called like a lot of stuff happening around the world of tennis.
Speaker 5: Like I said, tennis goes on, it does it never stops, It never stops.
Speaker 2: Australia got knocked out of the Davis Cup by arch rivals Ecuador.
Speaker 3: Huge in the Tennessee.
Speaker 2: Well, the Davis Cup rules it's so fun.
Speaker 3: Is fun.
Speaker 2: It's that people go and it's like the most raucous, rowdy crowds for any tennis event.
Speaker 3: So that's it for us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ecuador knocked Australia out, but also deem Horer wasn't playing popper and wasn't.
Speaker 3: Playing Yeah, it feels like they was on clay as well. Maybe they were a bit tired.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well the AO just finished.
Speaker 8: I was tired at the end of the ear and then they have to go to Quito q u i t oh in Ecuador. It's a big trip and one of the best things I've seen since the Australian Open finished. French tennis star Ugo Umbert checked his phone deep into a match against Adrian Mariano in the Montpelier tournament and then he lost like the next handful of points and lost the match.
Speaker 3: Ooh, I know, I want to know what he checked.
Speaker 2: I think he was sending you a rya message.
Speaker 3: Oh, I hope so no one else has got as if I would have told you about that, it would have already talked about that happened.
Speaker 2: Ugo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. Maybe he bit on something on eBay.
Speaker 2: Or Yeah, what would make you check? Because even when I played tennis, like, I love the freedom of not looking at my phone, So say I played to our match, it just stays in the bag the whole time.
Speaker 3: It have to be pretty serious.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I would have to be waiting on a job or something that I really wanted, and then I was getting the result that day, right, and I would keep checking my phone or something like that. It would have to be good news. I'm not checking my phone mid tie break.
Speaker 2: But how do you know if it's bad, good or bad? Until you check?
Speaker 3: It's I'm always getting a job, Mike, I didn't think about that. Yeah, you know when I do check my phone a lot is when I post a comedy reel. You know, I'm like, is this going to go?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: So maybe he's posted something on Instagram, like a new sponsorship or something, and he's he's thinking, I gotta land this deal.
Speaker 2: Well do you think he then choked on the next few points because it was bombing negative likes? My god, yougo, what have you done? I think, Yeah, I mean I've had that before. Well, I post like a comedy reel right before I get on stage, just do a gig, and then the gig goes badly, and then I get off stage and the comedy reel has gone badly. So I have bombed in the virtual world and the real world at the same time.
Speaker 3: How do you feel about yourself?
Speaker 2: This? But it's so crazy to me, and like it's everyone you know, the commentators like, that's the wildest thing I've ever seen. I've never seen that on a tennis court. Poor Ugo. He went out first round of the Australian Open against Ben Shelton. We watched a little bit on we did, and now he is checking his phone and losing matches in a two point fifty point tournament in Montpellier. What do people do with their phones now? They put it on a brick. There's a brick, app there's a break.
Speaker 3: I personally have a little plastic box which has a timer on it, and I put my phone in the plastic box and a little insight into me and then I put the timer on. It'll be like three hours or two hours or whatever, and then I put it away.
Speaker 2: What the hell? You have no self control?
Speaker 3: I don't. It's for people. People using this box put like money in there or cigarettes.
Speaker 2: So you basically have a chastity belt for your phone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do. When I really need to do stuff like writing, work and stuff like that, I put my phone in nothing.
Speaker 2: What is the laptop? Jess is distracted?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you don't know. I don't know. I don't like watching socials on my lap. That's like a handling.
Speaker 5: Just p yeah, yeah, just full view porn.
Speaker 2: Other stories from around the tennis world Post Australian Open. This one's big. This is uh you know Alkoraz after every slam here, Yes, he gets a tattoo, right and uh so this is the first Australian Open. I should say he gets a tattoo for the first one. Yes, And he's got so much confidence and knows he's going to win so many of these that he goes, yeah, I'm not going to get a tattoo every time.
Speaker 3: I wish he did.
Speaker 2: I mean he'd be if so if Jokovic did twenty four tattoos, oh my god, yeah and ten Australian opens. Can you think of ten Australian tattoos you would get to commemorate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you're doing animals, crocodile, yeah, kangaroo, koala, cockroach, cockroach, get a cane toad. Oh yeah, yeah, you get the one start to make the Southern Cross because.
Speaker 2: That's the Aussie tat Southern Cross. So crow, yeah, do you have any tats?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I have Magic happens and it's a tramp stamp for anyone who gets to see my bathing suit area. So he's getting the kangaroo to commemorate his win.
Speaker 3: That's cute, is it. You wouldn't get what would.
Speaker 2: You get like? So for the Open, well, I guess like Southern Cross, but that has bad connotations.
Speaker 3: You don't want Southern Cross. I think koala is cute, or a flower, an Australian flower that would look quite cute, like some wattle or like a bottle brush.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know. I just feel like animals are a little too cute. See, because this is the thing. When he won New York the US Open, he got a statue of liberty in the Brooklyn Bridge right like kind of move together. And he won on September eleventh, twenty twenty two or whatever it was. But because he's European and like the rest of the world, it says eleven, he put the do ye eleven oh nine, twenty twenty two. I think, but you know, Dicey.
Speaker 3: True, that is awkward.
Speaker 2: That is awkward.
Speaker 3: So he's gone for infrastructure.
Speaker 2: Infrastructure for the US open.
Speaker 3: Miiffel Tower, Yeah, French and Wimbledon.
Speaker 2: Strawberries or something. So he's got a little strawberries.
Speaker 3: That's kind of cute. But Melbourne, what are you going to get a tram? A tram?
Speaker 2: Yeah, a coffee alte?
Speaker 3: Yeah, just the fern leaf on top of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh what about this? You know how some guys and women get the sleeve tattoo. What if for Melbourne he got a scarf tattoo he wrapped around his neck. A yeah, so Carlos, I mean, what's well, we didn't do this? I think for the last episode, what do you see the next three Slams winners at?
Speaker 3: Predictions?
Speaker 2: Yeah, predictions to get one? And what do he what surface do you like him on? Okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, you don't see.
Speaker 2: I mean I think that's probably the strongest surface. But I just don't think he can get through.
Speaker 3: I think it's gonna happen. I think he can. I think he really can.
Speaker 2: He didn't get through that semi final against Alkoraz and he had all the opportunity.
Speaker 3: He did have all the opportunities. That was when I was listening to on ABC.
Speaker 2: In your dirty little hotel room with your bed bugs.
Speaker 3: My Panasonic TV.
Speaker 2: Well, Thompson and I were sitting five.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that was so hard to watch watching on my Panasonic TV budget hotel and you guys were court side.
Speaker 2: I mean I didn't tell you that. On the fun at the men's final, we went and got a few beers and we'd been working hard all tournament, you know, well, I mean Tomson only been there a week, but whatever has been lovely and and our lovely producer Errol went and got around of beers and then we were two SIPs in when like somehow it got from people sitting around us to the higher ups at the Australian Open that we were in there drinking beer and that we should at least put it in a coffee cup.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you get a text message? How did that get back?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Errol got a text message saying, hey, at least you know some of the old journals aren't happy, but you guys having a beer so podcast. Yeah, yeah, we had to put our shirts back on the shoey. I had poured a shoey but I just of drinking and I just put my foot back in it sadly, and it screelched out and it dripped. Danielle Hantakova was sitting in front of me. It dripped all over and I said, this is your fault, all right. Yeah, So predictions for the years, So it's going.
Speaker 3: To get one, I mean another. I reckon Alcaaz French and soa Wimbledon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean he's defending chant for Wimbledon predictions from me. I'm gonna say Alcarez takes the French, Josovich takes Wimbledon, Centner takes the US. Okay, this is some hot WTA news, Hot WTA news. The women can do sport too.
Speaker 3: Do we do predictions for the women's as well?
Speaker 2: I think I said IgA takes a friend French Wimbledon, Rebeccaa Sable Inca the US. Yeah, and Lizzie, who do you have predictions for the.
Speaker 3: Let's go French. I'll come back to French, Apostlem French US, I will come back to I'm coming back.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you're gonna go US first. You're gonna start at the end of the slam calendar.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go Coco.
Speaker 2: Okay, Coco for the US. Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 3: Let's get Wimbledon May okay, and now French double anchor again. Okay, she's gonna get three slams is he?
Speaker 2: Well, it'll be.
Speaker 4: Quit.
Speaker 2: But speaking of hot w t a action, Emma Radicanu, who you know, of course, won that US Open a few years back, storm through and people Leila Fernandez at the US hasn't really much since, has like played, you know, not consistently enough to really kind of rise back up through the rankings. But she was playing a tournament in Transylvania. Yea spooky every time you hear Transylvania. Do you think it's a real place.
Speaker 3: Do you think it's just a yeah? I think it's from.
Speaker 2: Van helsing Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. So she got into the final and then lost to Christea, who you might remember from the beef at the net with Osaka during the Australian Open. Emmeirati Kanu gets to the final and gets thrashed six zero, six two. So she takes the l at this tournament in Transylvania. And then I looked at it long enough to figure out that if you add the letter L to the name Emma RADICANU and mix the letters around, it says you am name Dracula, She's Dracula.
Speaker 5: You m named Dracula, name Transylvania.
Speaker 3: I'm looking for help.
Speaker 2: You state she played a tournament in Transvania and that I looked at the goddamn letters in her name and she lost. So if you add el to Emmata Kano and mixed the letters around, um named Dracula, spooky.
Speaker 3: Kind of kind of.
Speaker 2: I wanted so much more appreciation for um named.
Speaker 3: I was confused.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was so proud of that.
Speaker 3: That is good. Actually, now I'm looking at her last name.
Speaker 2: Well, because like name, Dracula was in there, but then there was left her over you and m. So you am so like her, she's Emma. It gets better the more I explain it. You am named Recon. I understand. And that was hot wt A news hot w t A news. Just the tennis is hot. I am not judging the women on their physical appearance. Thank you. Everything I do, I do it for tennis.
Speaker 3: Tennis.
Speaker 2: Lizzie. Before the Australian Open finished, we had Marette Saffin in the studio. My gosh, yes, your opens were ripe. Welcome back to pod labor Arena. Our guest today, former world number one Merit Sapphle. Yeah, thank you for hearing me pomped up that. I mean, you've been to the you've won the Alls Open before, but this is the highlight being on our podcast, right Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I never experienced funneled into this room.
Speaker 7: This for me.
Speaker 2: You got you got into tennis. Generation guys are generation. Yeah, I think I think we're the same man. Yeah, forty five, okay, forty six?
Speaker 1: Happy not yet? Well yeah, I know, but probably. Look, I don't know how far our relationship will go. But I don't think i'll see you tomorrow, so I thought i'd say.
Speaker 2: You never know, Happy birthday, Happy birthday. What are you doing for the birthday? This?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, this, No, I don't think.
Speaker 10: I think I will think quiet, I'm not playing tomorrow. I guess I'm gonna go to a botanical garden.
Speaker 2: It's beautiful.
Speaker 3: What are you doing there?
Speaker 2: You could do the people Yeah, you seem like a people person.
Speaker 6: Really, If you're going to the botanical gardens, you could do what Sitzipaz did and he put on the leopard track suit and he like spoken in an Australian accident.
Speaker 7: It looks good on him.
Speaker 2: Do you make anything look good? Are you kidding? Yeah?
Speaker 7: I think leopard is perfect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you would still make it. My girlfriend knew you were coming in today, and she said to me that you're a pivotal point of her life growing up. She used to watch your games quite a lot.
Speaker 2: Do you want to read the message that she Oh yeah, okay, hang on, hang on. This is what she said. This is minutes ago.
Speaker 1: She sent me this, she said, and there's kind of like a lot of caps falk, she said, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: I used to have the biggest crush on Stephan. Please can you get a photo with him?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: The change he used to wear.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 7: She's she's pretty emotional.
Speaker 2: With emotional she Now it makes sense at all.
Speaker 10: But you look good for the the person with the person who is very emotional.
Speaker 2: You're not so awhere out. Yeah, apparently I think you have the record for most smash.
Speaker 10: Yeah I would have had. I would prefer to have a different records. But but okay, pretty.
Speaker 1: Fun, but it chogs you care, right if you're smashing a record.
Speaker 7: I was pretty emotional. That's why I understand your girlfriend.
Speaker 2: She's gonna love she is gonna lose her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, then, now is that what you're doing.
Speaker 10: No, I'm trying to get my shirt together and enjoy the silence because it was too noisy back then.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, your nickname used to be the saffinator.
Speaker 7: I don't know, man.
Speaker 3: Like that.
Speaker 7: I like my name.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll skip the nicknames we thought for you. Then we're going to set up a quick I don't know. Do you want us here?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are we gonna you know, ruin the buzz I.
Speaker 3: Gotta I gotta check in. They want us to do this like date night thing.
Speaker 7: What is that exactly?
Speaker 2: I think you're like, it'll be fun. You can sell whatever you want.
Speaker 1: You know, you can tease, you can make fun of the whole concept. It'll be fun.
Speaker 7: Thanks for allowing.
Speaker 10: Me things, Daddy.
Speaker 3: Thank you, daddy.
Speaker 1: I'm going to tell my girlfriend you called me daddy.
Speaker 7: I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: Good Daddy, Thank you so much for coming on the date. I'm glad you turned up. Sometimes they don't Oh wow, yes, yes, some of the finest drops. Do you want? You don't have to.
Speaker 7: You look pretty experienced.
Speaker 2: It's my first day ladies.
Speaker 3: By the way, oh you could have taken out there. It suppens either well okay, al right, first impressions of our date? Okay, now what are your first impressions?
Speaker 7: Interesting me?
Speaker 10: No, everything all the setup you also, of course, sorry, I won't take it the way they're created in.
Speaker 7: No way, the cameras, the people, people champe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a weird setup. New gen, new gen. I'm not that I'm forty two.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but they look like generation.
Speaker 3: Really, thank you appreciate that. Joy young? Yes, yeah, I think I feel like I'm young on the outside, but in the inside I'm aging hold nine hundred, I reckon seventy five really inside? Yeah, the heart, the heart is dark.
Speaker 7: Jesus, woman, what's going on with your life?
Speaker 3: No, it's fine as fine. How old are you? I am forty five birthday tomorrow.
Speaker 7: That looks like you look actuallyty five?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, really, I feel like Yeah, do you think you've reversed age?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 7: I think just they stopped there.
Speaker 3: You stopped, so you'll be thirty five forever.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: What's your star sign? Then? If there's Aquarius Aquarius, they're kind of crazy. What are the best Yeah, they've got good personalities. Yes, they're fun in the party. Okay, I want to get down to the detail of everything. Do you sleep with the air cone on?
Speaker 7: M Yeah, I would like to be cold in.
Speaker 3: A interesting Well, I can't sleep with their conon.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 3: I don't like to sleep with the air conon. Okay, yeah, it might be a bit of a deal breaker. What's your skin care routine? Excuse me, skin care routine?
Speaker 7: No, I don't do this.
Speaker 3: You don't do skin what even like in the sun. You don't do something.
Speaker 7: Some blog that you're buying a no special.
Speaker 3: No moisturizer or anything, and you look that good natural natural? Yes, just like? What about shampoo? Conditioner?
Speaker 7: Is the one that they had they serve in the shower for free?
Speaker 3: All right, okay, I've got to wrap this up. Do you think there'll be a second date? All right?
Speaker 7: Well, if you'll become a little bit younger in the heart.
Speaker 3: In the heart, you don't want a seventy five year old art old.
Speaker 2: No. No baggage, No baggage.
Speaker 3: I don't know any I don't know any woman in their forties without baggage. We've got loads of it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but we have to give it the try.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's try, all right. Thank you so much for you. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Listen to this weekly
Speaker 4: M m h m hmm