Speaker 1: Around Australia and my Heart Radio Pree Hockey and Laura Bird.
Speaker 2: Your mom say you died, tell your dog two friends and shared a lot because.
Speaker 3: The studs, Yes, it does right around Australia. Brannan Hockley, Laura Burg Good morning, ladies.
Speaker 4: Good morning.
Speaker 5: I feel like I'm in preschool. You know they're like morning students. You're like morning mister Cheery. Do you know what.
Speaker 6: I'm very glad that you made it today, Mitch, because we got a text message from you only fifteen minutes ago to say that you weren't sure you're going to make.
Speaker 4: It on time.
Speaker 3: I know I was parked.
Speaker 4: In I hate that in your apartment, like.
Speaker 3: You know, living like in the Inner West, and I have like a lane way behind my house that we parked sometimes and it was raining, so I parked in there and someone a Prius parked right behind.
Speaker 5: Me, and a Prius of all cold cars.
Speaker 3: And the only way out was to reverse, so I was stuck. But the problem means we've only been there a couple of months, so I had to do I didn't know who owned the Prius, so I had to doorknock.
Speaker 4: Eight houses did you find Did you find the culprit.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, fatim. In the end, they were the eighth house. Of course they were.
Speaker 6: What do you say to well, of course it's going to be the last house you knocked on, because why would you.
Speaker 3: Keep knocking up the House one.
Speaker 2: I was to let you guys know that the press foured down past down.
Speaker 5: They blocked me in today, House number one.
Speaker 3: I was so polite, like a school girl. House number two. Bit rooted them by house. But I'm here and I'm sweaty.
Speaker 6: You know what, You're not sweaty, you're glistening, You're literally and you look beautiful, and I'm so glad you're here because we don't know how to control that thing in front of you.
Speaker 3: You guys would be so loud, so much job you try to press one of these buttons, so loud.
Speaker 5: Laura and I were actually having a panic attack. I was like, Laura, Misch isn't going to make it. There are way too many buttons for my life.
Speaker 6: I don't even We're just gonna have to play music for the entire show. We have big brothers. Tully smile. Now, if you've been watching a bit of me brother over the last couple of days, they've got some of the old contestants coming in, and Tully Smythe is one of them.
Speaker 2: We also, well, we're going to get political today, but not the kind of politics you think.
Speaker 5: Let me just say that much.
Speaker 6: Well, I was going to say that we were staging an intervention with you, but look, there's a lot coming up on today's show.
Speaker 3: Put it that way to talk class of water. We have something we need to bring up with.
Speaker 6: You, I said, strap yourself, gus a big show, The Life Uncut Radio Show with Brit Hockey and Laura Burn.
Speaker 3: Your morning, IRP. I don't know if you heard the news this week, but the famed iPod was discontinued. Apple have killed off a blood favorite.
Speaker 6: I feel like this is such like the iPod is core to so many people's childhood memories.
Speaker 2: Twenty one years, twenty first birthday, how brutal.
Speaker 5: Don't just drink well, most people celebrate the twenty first.
Speaker 2: You think they've come out with a new, flashy model, but they've they've killed the iPod And I have really fond memories. Actually, actually no, I don't have that many fond memories. I used to have the iPod shuffle, you know, the one I didn't even.
Speaker 5: Have a screen. It looks like it was the size of like a twenty cent queen. And I never knew what you were going to get. You just have to be like, well, I want R and B, but now I'm going to have tech.
Speaker 6: Or you would spend fifteen minutes trying to shuffle through to find the one. So there's like one thousand songs on the area, and you'd just keep on going into it.
Speaker 1: Then you missed it.
Speaker 4: You had to keep on going try and find it.
Speaker 7: Lucky.
Speaker 3: Did anyone have the iPod Classic? And I was so thought I was so cool because you could watch movies on it, but the screen was the size that have a thumb.
Speaker 6: But when you have nothing else to compare it to at the time, it was brilliant. Do you know when we were on The Bachelor, now this is going back six years ago, you weren't allowed to take any technology in with you, Like there's no iPhones, there's no cameras, like nothing that connects you to the outside world. But the only thing we were allowed to take in with us was an iPod shuffle And so I had it loaded to the nines with Taylor Swift and Taylor Swift and ed Sheeran sad and I yes, and I cried myself to sleep listening.
Speaker 4: To my iPod shuffle. I had it tucked underneath my pillow at nighttime. So this music that you've got playing.
Speaker 3: Is a backing track.
Speaker 8: Very fitting.
Speaker 5: I have a confession to make. This is an exclusive.
Speaker 4: I don't think this is an exclusive Daily Mail game. Pen's ready.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've ever told anyone this, and I feel like this is a confessional. Lais said, you can't take anything into into the mansion, but I took in. We were allowed, actually, Laura, sorry, we were allowed an iPod, but the one up we didn't have to have a shuffle.
Speaker 5: We could have a screen. Wow, Yes, so we could read what we were listening to.
Speaker 4: You really went up in the world.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I did? I smuggled in. They did these iPods. I don't know what range it was, but they did these iPods that had a camera, a tiny camera touch I don't know no, because it had buttons, but it had a camera built in.
Speaker 5: I smuggled this in el scandal. I was so bad ass in that house.
Speaker 2: I took and I used to take photos and videos and but I only told two people, cass and Sophie.
Speaker 5: They're the only two people I told.
Speaker 2: We we took photos together in the house. We've got selfies, We've got adventures.
Speaker 4: In the bush.
Speaker 5: We escaped the mansion one day.
Speaker 4: They were staying in a house in Glenory. We were you have no idea.
Speaker 2: We were on the back of a whole reserve and we escaped into the bush and found a hidden tire swing and we used.
Speaker 5: To go and you know what happened.
Speaker 6: And also it just shows how insulent your world becomes, because when you think it's that exciting that you found a tire sleeping, you know that nothing is really giving.
Speaker 2: One day, so I was always the first person up in the mansion. I was outside and I used to get in the mornings because I was like, everyone's asleep except for the ol packers.
Speaker 5: I used to go out take selfies with our packers. I used to take.
Speaker 2: I used to take video footage of the house from my own memories. Later maybe the thought one day I said.
Speaker 3: Do you still have the iPod? What happened?
Speaker 7: What happened?
Speaker 2: I would still have it somewhere. But then one day I get called in like it's the principal's office. I get called in by someone and someone that works there saw me.
Speaker 5: They saw me taking selfies with our.
Speaker 3: And you're just.
Speaker 4: Trying to show the outpacker which song you were listening to. Bro Bro, That's what I said.
Speaker 2: So they pulled me into the bedroom and they were like, oh, I'm real living this strawma now.
Speaker 5: They were like, we saw you. You've got a camera and I was like, excuse me.
Speaker 2: They were like, well, we saw you down in the bush and it looked like your hand was out. We could see that you're taking selfies. I was like, I would never do such a thing. I was just dancing the packers.
Speaker 6: I am surprised that they didn't find that, because when I went into the batch house, they did a big sweep of everyone's luggage and they took anything that looked a bit suspicious. And I remember one girl having a vibrator stolen. So if she got a vibrator taken, I'm surprised you got in there.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I had some good hiding spots.
Speaker 3: We'll Ripeter the iPod. Will miss you, iPod, We miss your iPods.
Speaker 9: Pull you in twenty two Your Saturday Morning Rid Hockley and Laura Ben Big.
Speaker 3: Brother this year, everyone's talking about it. You've got your fans, you got your favorites. The favors are back. One of them returning are this coming week is Tully from the original twenty thirteen season. She joins us now a morning Tully, Hello, Tully, Good morning woman.
Speaker 5: Illo Crazy going back into the makes the question specific. No, it's been okay, Tully.
Speaker 2: It's been nine years, has it since your first Big Brother appearance? Did you ever think you were going to go back in and do another Big Brother?
Speaker 8: I want too. I've always been very vocal that I would go back if I was asked, And so the minute they caught and said would you go back, produces actually were like, look, you're obviously gonna need some time to think about it, and based off what went out last time, and I said, nah, slight me up, why not screw it, Let's do it.
Speaker 2: You like, let me just think about it. Yep, I'm good to go. My schedule is clear.
Speaker 6: Well, so last time you were very controversial. There was a cheating scandal that went on, There was a lot that went down in the house.
Speaker 4: Were you going back in this season as a redemption story.
Speaker 6: Were you hoping to kind of like right the wrongs of the past, or were you wanting to get in there and shake things up again?
Speaker 8: No? No, I wanted my redemption art. God damn it.
Speaker 4: I wanted to go.
Speaker 8: Back on my own two feet as an older, wiser, more mature, more grounded thirty four year old and play my own game and play it properly this time. That was what I wanted to do. So there was quite a large six foot two, blue eyed spanner thrown in the work bit.
Speaker 5: It was a handsome spanner, wasn't it.
Speaker 8: I mean aged world, I mean I think.
Speaker 4: He's a pretty handsome spanner.
Speaker 6: And for everyone who's listening with the age, we're talking about Drew now, Drew is and Drew was in the house with Tully back in twenty thirteen, and he's back in the house as well.
Speaker 4: What does that feel like?
Speaker 6: Was that something that you were nervous about or were you quite excited to see him again?
Speaker 8: No, all, I have a beautiful I have a beautiful partner of a year who is just amazing and ten times a person and the boyfriend that he ever.
Speaker 4: Was, Wow much take that through.
Speaker 8: Honestly, he's fine. He knows that I've set it through his face. He always said he dific got back. He's said it publicly multiple times, he said it privately. He's always shied away from the show. I thinks he's a bit too cool and basically said that no amount of money in the world would make him do it again. So I was expecting some of the other familiar faces like Tim and Reggie, but I would have put my life on the fact that he would have said absolutely not when they asked him. So it was honestly a shock to me.
Speaker 2: Does this make you think and you just said it, You just said, he's like all the money in the world wouldn't make it. Does this make you think that A he got paid a bomb to go back in.
Speaker 8: And look, I've thought about that. But we all chatted, and I know how much like my manager hustled hard, like this isn't like I'm a celebrity, Get me out of here. Where We're going in for a fee, but then trying to win money for a charity. We're still viable to win a quarter of a million dollars. So because of that, we got paid very little, only a scoge more than the newbies. So I actually think it was more a case that we here in Melbourne, we were still in lockdown. We've been in lockdown up to lockdown for like two plus years. He got some hospitality, so he hadn't been working, He hadn't been doing anything really, and I think that the offer came at just the right time. He was single. He probably thought, hmm, you know, it went well for me last time. The ladies loved me. Maybe I can do it again. And so I think that's why he went back. He's quite vain, and I think maybe he thought he could take it home. Wow, and he will maybe he will.
Speaker 6: I was gonna ask you, was there any worry about history repeating itself? But with that little recollection of your thoughts of Drew, I'm gonna say no, this is.
Speaker 8: A thing like these goddap promos have me looking like I'm pining after the guy said less. I wanted him out. I wish he was never there in the first place. Like, oh, truly, I've moved on. It's been nineties. I've got a lovely boyfriend who is just the best. But we've been friends. We've been friends for a long time now. Drew's had a lot of long term, serious relationships. So we've been friends for years in saying that, and you're gonna have to him in to see how it goes down. But I don't think there is any better therapy than moving in with your ex boyfriend, Like any little thing you thought you just you know, maybe you know when you think about a next relationship and you get those like goggles on whit like everything was rosy and everything was great. Oh yeah, any cozy, rosy memory I had of him was completely abolished by living with him, Like I was like, you are a moody, broody nacessit. No, he's great.
Speaker 4: Well, Tali, we cannot wait to see you entering the house.
Speaker 7: I mean.
Speaker 4: It's coming. And yeah, good luck with the whole wild ride that is big brother.
Speaker 8: Thank you so much, guys, with you.
Speaker 4: I'm going to need it.
Speaker 3: Thanks Tally. We'll talk soon, see Tally.
Speaker 1: Thanks guys. Bye. This is the life on cart Radio Show and Laura Ben.
Speaker 3: We know the election is in full swing and elections can be a shitty time.
Speaker 5: That'll make sense, It'll be pretty stinky.
Speaker 4: Ah, this is a good punt.
Speaker 6: There's many things that we could talk about about the election, but one thing that has come up in the news. It happened last Saturday, reported on in the Age, and that is maybe I'll just read it for you. It was a busload of journalists on the Liberals campaign media bus in Perth on last Saturday had to be offloaded en mass after a bathroom incident made the vehicle temporarily uninhabitable. Well like a spillach, Well, I think it was a toilet, bathroom, a thing that might have gone to So basically, an entire bus load of journalists were offloaded because somebody did an abominable poop.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, surely ran.
Speaker 6: But also I want to know who is the person that that decides that the smell is so bad that a bus is inhabitable.
Speaker 2: Maybe they didn't think that the pool was the smell. Maybe they thought there was a malfunction burning. Yeah, something's burning under the bus, and they thought there'd be an explosion.
Speaker 3: It's a really bad poo chemical It can get chemically.
Speaker 5: It depends what you've eaten that day.
Speaker 6: Maybe there is a poss and that's crawled into the engine and we need to get everybody off to see what has happened there. It does go on to say that with a stern warning from the bus driver about what the bathroom could be used for in quotation.
Speaker 4: Marks number ones only.
Speaker 6: Did you imagine getting on a bus and the bus driver stands up like when you get onto an aeroplane and they're like, you know, here are the exits.
Speaker 4: The airbags will fall from the ceiling.
Speaker 6: He says, Now this is a bus, here is the exit, and no number twos on this bus.
Speaker 2: That's standard standard European bus travel. You get on the bus, they say no number two. So I can't do a poo on the bar.
Speaker 3: Have you lost ever? You can't poo on the bus. It's unspoken rule.
Speaker 5: Now I did. Anyone that says you can't poo on a bus has not had to live a parasite from the Amazon jungle. Let me tell you that for free.
Speaker 4: Do you know what I'm really glad I was.
Speaker 3: Never on that.
Speaker 9: Bar Fred Hockley and Laura Ben getting saucy for your Saturday morning on.
Speaker 1: A Life on Cut radio show.
Speaker 4: You know what we want to talk about?
Speaker 6: Paris Hilton recently, in an interview, has talked about she's got these two little chiu hours, beautiful little.
Speaker 3: She's famous for her dogs. She's had two hours her whole career.
Speaker 6: And she treats them like they're her children. She carries them around in a little ham I mean, I was gonna say she carries them around in a handbag like her children. I am yet to carry my kids around in a handbag, but they definitely get treated as though they are elite puppies. Now she's come out and said that they don't like eating dog food at all. So she usually just gets uber eats for her dogs, and she'll get them hamburgers or fresh meat or chicken or steak. And she only feeds her dogs fresh human food.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 5: I sort of get that.
Speaker 2: Like, for example, Delilah, my puppy, she's pretty fussy, Like it's pretty hard for her.
Speaker 5: I have I have tried so many foods for her.
Speaker 6: Delilah will eat your shoes. She will eat literal pooh off your shoes. And you're gonna tell me that she's fussy with.
Speaker 5: Dog She doesn't eat dog food, No, she won't.
Speaker 4: Do you know what? That leads us into our next part.
Speaker 3: There's a reason we bring this up, Britty Hackley, what do.
Speaker 4: We think it's time to talk about your obsession with.
Speaker 3: Delilah staging a staging intervention.
Speaker 4: Pretty Hockley, I would like to only speak.
Speaker 3: When spoken to during the intervention.
Speaker 5: Please, Oh my god, this is so intense.
Speaker 4: What is Delilah's favorite food?
Speaker 2: Well, it depends on what no, the week it is she she doesn't mind like a good cut of like tea bone steak, and.
Speaker 4: How do you cook said t bone steak?
Speaker 5: Or she likes some fresh beans.
Speaker 2: I usually I feel like I'm betting, really Attackedish I air fry her food.
Speaker 5: I air fry Delilah's food.
Speaker 3: And is it true that you requested fry for your dog?
Speaker 2: No, no, same air fry because she she doesn't eat dog food.
Speaker 5: She only is human food.
Speaker 3: So it's fine to share it because you also eat the same food.
Speaker 5: Yeah she.
Speaker 6: Is it true that when Delilah stayed with a pet sitter that you asked the pet sitter to air fry all of Delilah's food and also asked her to air fry fresh salmon, human grade salmon for the dogs.
Speaker 2: I feel so attacked. Look, okay, mine and technicality here. Yes this is true. Yes, but before everyone comes to me, not that this makes a difference. But the pet sitter was produced a key show love like this is a major detail. She loves Delilah and I paid for all the food. I didn't ask her to go pay for it. But do you want to know something funny, This is so funny you're bringing this up right now. Look at what I ordered last night on milk Run.
Speaker 3: So she's admitting it last night. Yeah, Laura, she's sending you this evidence.
Speaker 6: Do you know what Brittany's emergency purchase was on milk Run? She ordered five hundred grams of beef min and also five hundred grams of Bennet Street cookie dog.
Speaker 4: This was my last night's older.
Speaker 5: It was an emergency I got. I had the better. Yeah, I had the cookie dough and I cooked her up some mints. She likes it. She loves it.
Speaker 2: I sent me cook it. She doesn't like it cooked all the way through. And then for the tea, I mixed some dry food in so she has both.
Speaker 5: But her skin, her coat is very shiny.
Speaker 6: And she's also from the eastern suburbs of Sydney, so that's what she expects.
Speaker 5: I had nothing else to spend my money, and I have no one else to love. Guys, let me love it.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to tell you because we love you.
Speaker 4: Oh dear. I think it's gone too far, but clearly not far enough.
Speaker 5: No regret.
Speaker 9: The Life Uncut Radio and Laura Burn.
Speaker 3: Flash up week flash on she was at the fashion Week this week.
Speaker 6: I was at the fashion week this week. I went to one single show on Monday. Britt came with me, so did Maddie Ja.
Speaker 3: Guys looked great as per Instagram.
Speaker 6: We got we were wearing an all black matching ensembles, and we kind of looked like we belong in the Adams family.
Speaker 5: But we were going We all turned up and look like we're going to a funeral. Not fashion is dead.
Speaker 3: Did you see that three sixty video of you all looked like you're at the red carpet?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, we had a pretty great tie on that thing.
Speaker 6: You know what, though, So fashion Week it's a weird one because on Instagram it looks like looks very high brow. Everyone's so polished, and everyone goes there and gets their Instagram influence of photos, and it's underground.
Speaker 3: It's like in these concrete bunkers.
Speaker 2: Underground, and well it's not underground, but it's just it's in the Diustria urban cool girl vibe to it right, it's a very cool event, and not when we're invited.
Speaker 5: We are not cool enough to be a turn in us.
Speaker 6: So we went and after the show, the show goes about seven minutes, and afterwards, you there's this like bar set up there where you can go and you get a few drinks and get a cheese board and everything. And we went there to get a few drinks. I had a wristband, which meant that we were supposed to get a few free drinks.
Speaker 5: It's late at night, mind you. Let's just put the time of the day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was about nine, and it was the two you and your partner Mat d J.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, third wheliness per yeah yeah.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 6: We're used to having brit As like our little third person that comes to a little child. And so we went up to the bar to order some drinks and some food and they'd stop food service. They'd stop food service quite a while earlier, like before the first show. And Matt, who's with me, Like Matt is the person who gets so angry and if he doesn't eat when he needs to eat.
Speaker 4: All help breaks loose.
Speaker 6: So Matt asked him if they had any food left and they said to purchase and they said no, they were all done.
Speaker 4: The food service was finished for the night.
Speaker 6: But on the side of the bar was this box, like a cheeseboard box that have been sitting there. And Matt was like, oh, what about that cheeseboard box? And the woman at the bar turns around and she says, oh, sorry, that was actually ordered by somebody else, like at six pm or five pm, but they didn't come and collect it. I mean, like, you can't really have it. I also wouldn't recommend eating it. And Matt was like, oh, but can I have it? And she was like, well, you can, but it's been sitting out there for six hours. And he was like, so I can eat this and she's like yes, but I'm telling you it's been there for six What does Matt do in front of everyone, opens it up, start serving himself some bits of cold dead bree eating it.
Speaker 5: I think you're missing a crucial bit of information here. I don't know if you witnessed this.
Speaker 2: Matt didn't open that box fresh. That box had been opened and people had already eaten some of the cheese.
Speaker 4: This was what was left over for.
Speaker 6: The bree I thought that it was a box of someone's cheese that hadn't been collected, so you know, somebody box of someone's cheese.
Speaker 5: That was like, I've had enough.
Speaker 4: I can't finish the box.
Speaker 2: And Matt was like, well I am here, not all heroes where capes.
Speaker 4: I will finish his cheese.
Speaker 6: Boll Not only did he stand at the bar and eat some of the cheese, he then picked the box up and brought it over to the table and we all ate some.
Speaker 3: Well, did tell you we paid for it? Go hey, girls, show.
Speaker 4: No, we saw. We were there for the whole thing.
Speaker 2: We witnessed the theft. And then I, of course, I was very hungry too. I was fading away, so I started to eat some cheese. Now Laura is having a dig at both Matt and I can't believe you guys are eating that. How embarrassing. People are looking at us. Matt and I look at each other. We're like, we give it ten minutes. That's what we said. Ten minutes later, I was like, all right, I'll have the cheese, so we ate it.
Speaker 6: I waited until no what he could be could even think that maybe it wasn't our cheese, So anyone passing by was like, oh, they definitely bought our cheese, and then then I helped myself to it. But the thing that was so embarrassing was this all happened and then we found out that the waitress who was serving us was actually somebody who was a dedicated Life on Cut listener, and.
Speaker 4: Now she knows that where it's scabby three to oh that stole cheese?
Speaker 3: How did you find out? How did you? How did you work that out?
Speaker 4: She sent us a message. So here it is.
Speaker 6: Slid saw you scabs at the fashion She slid into the DMS at Life on Cut podcasts and she wrote this. We do a segment on the podcast which is called Confessionals where people writeing and they they tell us their.
Speaker 5: Secrets, they resolve their sin.
Speaker 4: Showed this confessional.
Speaker 6: I was working at Australian Fashion Week twenty twenty two and I saw Maddie, j Britt and Laura tuck into some hours old cheese ps.
Speaker 4: They were also huge tippers. Oh we're not We didn't tip anything.
Speaker 5: I don't think you're supposed to here in this country. Did we tip for the old food?
Speaker 4: How embarrassing?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: I mean like you just checked to your broach. You're there right? It was fashion work. Why do you have a boot?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm proud to say that I don't waste food. Let's just say that.
Speaker 4: No, it was fashion wee, no one else was eating there.
Speaker 3: Let's be real true.
Speaker 6: Ask every week on Life on Cut on the podcast, so we do an episode called Ask Uncut and is where you guys write in your deep, dark and burning questions and we have a cracker to play for you today.
Speaker 7: Hey, girls, I have a bit of a dilemma for you both. So I'm getting married in five months. Yeah, but I invited my boss to the wedding more out of a respect kind of obligation type of thing. I worked with her for two years, but we weren't necessarily close, Like we wouldn't really hang out at outside of work. But obviously I would see her every day in the office. She actually just left the company. Now I'm wondering if it's too late to uninvite her to my wedding or not. I don't think I'm really going to see her much now, So is it too late?
Speaker 6: Oh what an awkward email that is to say?
Speaker 2: Or is the one getting married here? What would you uninvite someone Laura, if it depends like you hadn't connected with them in a while or chat it or I.
Speaker 6: Think it depends on how far down the path you are, Like, is the wedding in two weeks time? Or is it in two years time? Like when is the wedding? Maybe if the wedding is very soon, it's just too late and you have.
Speaker 4: To just kind of wear it.
Speaker 6: But if the wedding is like not for sort of six months or eight months or whatever it is, you could probably even send an email and be like, oh the plans have changed, I'll send you an update.
Speaker 4: And then never send the updates.
Speaker 3: I'd probably just.
Speaker 5: Say you broke up.
Speaker 2: Just say the wedding is off, don't I'm not hopefully you have no like connecting friends.
Speaker 5: I will find out.
Speaker 6: I'm pretty sure the boss probably follows her on Instagram. I'm gonna say that that's a terrible, terrible life.
Speaker 1: La.
Speaker 3: Do you feel pressure to invite bosses to your wedding? Your upcoming wedding?
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't.
Speaker 3: She's I'm going to invite you guys.
Speaker 5: Where close as it gets to a boss.
Speaker 6: It is tricky, isn't it. I think, like I'm I find there's a really hard one. I think if you've already invited them just to save yourself the awkwardness, that you kind of have to go through with it. But if the wedding is not for quite a while, or you could potentially lean into COVID, like if it's been rescheduled a couple of times and some of the details are still ambiguous, then I think maybe you can pull the pin. But if it's too far gone unfortunately, just put them at the back in a photo that you're never going to see and forget about that.
Speaker 3: Of the gift. Think of the gift.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, say really uncomfortable.
Speaker 5: I'm like, this is my worst nightmare.
Speaker 6: You know how most people send out invitations and they say your presence is all the presents that we need. And it's like you can send her invite and say please bring gift. Yes, at least then you get something out of it. Anyway, if you have a question that you want to write in to the DMS, if you want to be on next week's ask on Cut, have us answer and give you some terrible advice slide.
Speaker 5: I don't even know what advice we gave that. I'll be like, you go to the wedding or you don't.
Speaker 6: I think the advice there is like, I think it's a bit far gone. I think she has to go to the wedding to get the gift, unless you can come up with a good enough excuse she's coming to your wedding.
Speaker 5: Just say it's a wishing well with a minimum spend.
Speaker 9: Fred Hockley and Laura Ben getting saucy for your Saturday Morning on a.
Speaker 1: Life on Cut radio shows.
Speaker 3: It's something that it's right at the end of the show, it's been.
Speaker 6: At Mitch has been telling us about a big swinging secret he wants to share with us.
Speaker 3: Don't it's been a long show. It's been a big What a big show, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Big big show, big, big round, solid show, circular, SYD cylindrical, cylindrical, Yeah, a big shape show.
Speaker 3: Be respectful. There is a video that's going viral on Twitter right now. The actor Jesse Wesley Williams. They call him Jesse Williams. He's an American actor. He was in a great anatomy, played doctor Jackson. He's got beautiful blue eyes.
Speaker 5: He is straight fire.
Speaker 4: He is such an attractive man.
Speaker 3: Yes, he's forty years old. One hundred and five centimeters six foot one. It's just for all the details, I want you to picture this one.
Speaker 4: Sorry. What's his star sign?
Speaker 3: Is the one thing I don't have? But his favorite color is purple. Anyway. He's currently starring in the Broadway play Take Me Out, alongside a Jesse Tayler Ferguson from Modern Family. So it's a really big deal. Now. You know, when you go to the theater, right, you get your phone's taken off your you turn them on sil and you put them away. It's not theaterretic it to take your phones.
Speaker 4: Out in film in the moment.
Speaker 3: However, there is a nude scene in this play where Jesse stands underneath a shower like a prop shower and he actually gets wet. Is butt naked?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 5: And can other people got?
Speaker 3: Someone front row has secretly whipped their phone out because they were gobsmacked, almost literally by what they saw in front of them. People are very impressed by his endowment's packaging.
Speaker 5: Wow, see proper full frontal noodle.
Speaker 6: We haven't seen the photo or the video of his swinging shalong.
Speaker 3: So please look to the sixty inch TV that is behind me. I'm going to get it up on the screen. I'm going to press play and just enjoy the photo of Jesse Williams. This is the footage.
Speaker 9: Oh my.
Speaker 4: Too much?
Speaker 5: No, not enough?
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, it has to be a prosthetic.
Speaker 5: Did he just slap?
Speaker 3: It slapped?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 6: What Mixterury has just put free TV is a very big, very muscular man who looks like he's shaved his entire genital area and it's a swinging That man is definitely not I'm hoping he's not.
Speaker 4: A grower and he's already a shower.
Speaker 3: Put it that way.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, what play is this? That's why I know are they still tickets?
Speaker 3: It's because take me out, get this, get this. Tickets have completely sold the house since this went viral online. But he's come out and say because we're not objectifying.
Speaker 6: Well, I was going to say, I have a question, like, I mean, is this is this against being disseminated?
Speaker 4: Against his wheel? Like you know, we eliminated? Was that the word when people distributed? Distributed?
Speaker 3: That works works? Yeah? Yeah, it's a word. It's a word. Listen, she's flabbing by what she's just seen. The words have been taken from her mouth Jesse's come out and said that it's a body. Once you see it, you realize whatever, it's just a body. He kind of likes it. He does. Just get over it.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you look like that had been too upset around this internet.
Speaker 5: It's not just a body, Jesse. This is an exceptional special.
Speaker 3: He loves it. He's very he's happy, and there's memes online. People are of course joking clubs.
Speaker 5: He probably leaked in himself right out there.
Speaker 4: Oh god, I hope he doesn't slip that too many places anyway.
Speaker 3: Moral of the story, girls, if you want more listeners, we're gonna get boobs.
Speaker 5: Out, all right, We're going to do start Mitchy.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 4: Well, guys, on that note, it's been a bloody great show.
Speaker 3: Been a big show.
Speaker 6: It's been a big throbbing show. Too far anyway, never far enough.
Speaker 3: What's on the Life One Cup podcast this week?
Speaker 1: Yeah, guys, tune in.
Speaker 2: You heard a snippet earlier we had Jess map We had a snippet of Jess Malboy. She is on the podcast this Tuesday, Tuesday morning, bright and early. It will be in your podcast feed. And we talked to her about a whole bunch of stuff.
Speaker 6: And we have loved doing this show. I love my Saturday mornings with you, Mitch.
Speaker 3: It's good fun.
Speaker 5: I reckon you really love it so much because you get to eat two pies before.
Speaker 4: Eleven and I get away from my children for two hours.
Speaker 3: Jesse Williams on a big screen. What a tree, guys, I see it.
Speaker 2: Don't forget to tell your mum, to your dad, tell you, dont tell your friends and shared a love because wello lolah, Mitch, you have.
Speaker 5: To a fast on.
Speaker 4: We'll be back next week, said okay.
Speaker 9: Can you sending you the live on Cut Radio show with Freed Hockley and Laura Ben.
Speaker 1: Hear it in the catch up podcast on iHeartRadio