Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to London, where Scott Morrison has been for the last couple of days. It's part of the g seventh Summit, and he's also dropped into Windsor Castle to see the Queen. Make some amazing bit of banter with the Queen, as if the Queen wants to know that at a dinner she wasn't even invited to, they were talking about her and you're pretty famous. Actually, Queeny, you were quite the hit.
Speaker 1: Everyone was talking about you at dinner the next life.
Speaker 2: They were she was does he think I don't know how super wealthy and famous I am? Who is this redneck? How did he get in here? If Phillip was around now, this would never have happened.
Speaker 3: He's talking to her like she's an up and coming star, like watch this space. My money's on the Queen becoming big.
Speaker 2: I have a story about the Begs before they were famous, singing to a lady in Brisbane.
Speaker 1: You were quite the hit.
Speaker 2: Everyone was talking about you a dinner the Lex Life.
Speaker 1: Are they ready? They were?
Speaker 2: Let's now go to the greatest bromance that is blossoming right now in world politics. Scott Morrison and Boris Johnson. You'll have seen the photos of them with two hampers. Boris has got the inferior version of the UK of tim Towns was called Penguins, and obviously Scott wawins, and they're handing it over to each other. It looks like they're two local car salesmen who sponsored something at an RSL, doesn't it. I missed the Mercedes, I missed the BMW. We're rivals, but we're just good old mates.
Speaker 3: These are two hampers we're giving to the local school off as their estate.
Speaker 2: There. Someone says it looks like they're remaking step brothers too. What happened to them? Where are they now? Somehow they've ended up in politics. Listen to this crunching banter.
Speaker 4: You give us tim Cans, we give you, we give you penguins.
Speaker 1: What's he laughing at like that?
Speaker 2: It's like he's been tickled by Boris.
Speaker 4: You give us tim Cans, you give us Benjamind, we give you my Mite, we give you Burbery macintoshes, and you give us Ram Williams Japaras we have googled.
Speaker 2: Right, we will know about Ara Williams. Okay, I owned two pairs right beautiful shoes. Have anyone here of that ja Fara range? Only Hugh Jackman gets them if you model for them in the photos.
Speaker 3: I've looked at Aaron Williams Japara Jabara Jafara. Then I looked through all the boots on the website.
Speaker 2: Jackets like a dryser bone. Ma. I don't know. We started obviously free forming at the end, right as Boris does.
Speaker 4: You give us tim Tans we give, we give you penguins, you give us Benjamin, we give you my Mite, we give you Birbery Macintoshes, and you give us arm Williams Japaras.
Speaker 3: You know what's happened. Scott Morrison's laugh at his first bit, and then he stopped laughing and he started, can.
Speaker 2: I stay, I'm killing up, big guys. I've got some great stuff on gear on Ari Williams Jafaras. Also he starts them bumbling into Birbury Macintoshes. Has he ever been to Australia? Birbery right is a ridiculously overpriced chain in London. Right for the super rich, A Birbury Macintosh will send you somewhere back between three to four thousand dollars. He thinks that this.
Speaker 1: Is an amazing trade deal US with no vaccine.
Speaker 2: Oh don't worry, guys, he's got no vaccine. We got a Birbury McIntosh.
Speaker 1: This is something I William ja.
Speaker 3: Farron rushed to the website at once, you'll crash Berbery's website.
Speaker 2: Now we're going to play you a clip. We have not edited this. This is how many times they said each other's name. Okay, this is incredible. This is the two prime ministers of the UK and Australia. The new bromounce between them, step brothers two. They love each other.
Speaker 4: I'm absolutely delightly to welcome my friend Scott Morrison.
Speaker 1: If you can do it agreement with your best friends first.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much, Scott.
Speaker 1: Great to see you and Au well. Thank you, Boris, thank you very much for the invitation to be here today. And thanks very much Scott Boris. I think we've got the right deal.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much, Scott.
Speaker 1: We'll thank you Boris, Scott Boris, Scott Boris, Scott Brrisot.
Speaker 2: Has literally just cheered me up today. I'm gonna have to hear it one more time.
Speaker 4: Absolutely delightly to welcome my friend, Scott Morrison.
Speaker 1: If you can do it agreement with your best friends first. Thank you very much, Scott.
Speaker 4: Greats to unit here.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you Boris, thank you very much for the invitation to be here today. And thanks very much Scott Boris. I think we've got the right deal. Thank you very much, Scott. Well, thank you Boris, Scott Boris, Scott Boris, Scott Boris, Scott, Christian O'Connell Show podcast