Speaker 1: Here in the vast plains of Adelaide, South Australia, two young males engage in an ancient ritual.
Speaker 2: Known as a podcast.
Speaker 3: Its purpose to attract mates, and by mates we mean listeners.
Speaker 2: They're both married, so please don't slide into their dms.
Speaker 3: Their names are Ben and Leo.
Speaker 4: Good Eye. There to all of our gold members in the Ben Lame Loyalty Program. Are warm, welcome to our Silver members, and hey to our Bronze members.
Speaker 1: Yes, now look, some exciting news about the Ben and Lame Loyalty Program or will be revealed within this podcast.
Speaker 4: No one saw it coming though, No.
Speaker 1: We always like to keep people on the on their toes, on the walls of their faith.
Speaker 2: As Barnaby Joyce likes to play, which.
Speaker 4: Is a cricket analogy, I believe.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I suppose so I suppose also like tennis, right.
Speaker 4: Yep, yeah, I guess there's a lot of sports you could apply that too, as were boxing, Like you want to be the balls, if you want to be ready to go, you want to adjust by the situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and just be ready for whatever's coming your way. Well, it's nice of Belle Jackson to join us today. She's actually come in to work for once, rare, so that's good, very rare. So we'll be able to gong her in at the end of the podcast. Apparently like she keeps harping on about all these notes. She said, she took notes and there's a few things she's not happy about, so I'd be quite interested to see what they.
Speaker 2: Are, all right, But enjoy the episode.
Speaker 4: Enjoy Good morning, Adelaide.
Speaker 1: Can I just clear something up with you, Ben? We are caught up last night and you text before we did. You said I've got a golf ball with me. I'll give it to you. On the Sly when Freddy, your son, obviously ask you if you have a golf ball you can give it to him, and I think he's got one he wants to give to you, and I got it, and yeah, sure enough, he said, Liam, I've got something for you, and took something out of his top pocket of his pajamas, yep, which was a nice fluorescent golf ball. Very much so on the Sly with your other hand, YEP. On your you reached into your back pocket and gave me one.
Speaker 4: You did well with the slide of hands.
Speaker 2: It was cool because then you said oh, do you want to ask Leam for you a few years? Do you have a golf ball for me?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And of course I always carry a golf ball. I had one in my top pocket and we made a nice little tray.
Speaker 4: So Freddy, my son is obsessed with golf, and yeah, Lem and I caught up yesterday. Freddie wanted to come along for the catch up and he remembered something from a few days ago where he woke up in the middle of the night and I had to get him back into his bed and I said, I have to go to work soon fore, so we have to go to bed. And then he said, is Liam going to be at work? I said, yeah, Liam's always at work. And then he asked me, just Liam have any golf balls? And I said, I don't know. You have to ask him one day. And then he remembered that, and then so he knew and he was coming with me to catch up to you. He said, is Leem going to have a golf ball? And I said, I don't know, mate, We'll just have to wait and see. And then I wanted, I thought it'd be cooler if you had a golf ball.
Speaker 1: You guys, Yeah, only thing he's just kind of snooking me because now every time I see him, he's going to.
Speaker 2: Expect me to pull out a golf ball. Well, he was.
Speaker 4: He was a bit sad because we caught up here at work for it for a moment and you said, which I thought was a nice touch. You said, I'm going to leave it here for you, Freddy, and next time we catch up we can play golf again. But then he I think, was a bit sad you didn't take it home, because he said to me, last time I plucked him in, he said, why do you leave it at work?
Speaker 2: Sorry? I thought that was like a night.
Speaker 1: But I'll send you some photos of me. But taking the golf ball out front around town.
Speaker 2: It sea ten, It seas ten.
Speaker 4: Yeup if you win the six ten quiz this morning. A couple of tickets coming your way to Red Hot Summer Tour Australian Crawl met at work, they unite for a historic Red Hot Summer Tour at Glenelg Beach Sunday, November fifteen. Tickets on sale now from Ticketmaster.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Christy and Dover Gardens. We've had you on a bunch of times, haven't we.
Speaker 5: Good morning, but not for about a month.
Speaker 2: Not for about a month. Have you been elsewhere on holiday?
Speaker 5: Or I have and I just haven't got on as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, well hey you might be able to get on quicker with your one priority call a year now because welcome to the Ben and Lamb Loyalty Program. We're going to put you in silver tear.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, what is that's?
Speaker 5: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: So you get, you get VIP invites, kiss events, you get to Ben and Lamb fringe magnet or whatever merchant available in collection. Also, once you're in the program, you can work your way up to gold.
Speaker 4: Also, just getting up to speed. If you've just joined us, you don't know what it is at all. So we have introduced the Ben and Lame Loyalty Program. It's kind of like Quantus Frequent Flyer. Yeah, so the more you listen, the more points you get, and the higher tier you go.
Speaker 5: Oh cool, yeah, good.
Speaker 2: Very cool. All right, five questions in front of you.
Speaker 1: One of your Joyce gave an interview yesterday explaining the whole dog yelling incident.
Speaker 2: What was the demand that he yelled at his doll? Stop it? Sorry, Christie.
Speaker 1: We're going to move to another Silver Tear member, Simon in One Tree Hill. Do you know what Barnaby Joyce screamed at his dog shut down?
Speaker 2: Well delivered? He was in the room with us, Silver teer delivery. Well yeah, I love that you're going the right way for a goal. Hey.
Speaker 1: Tom Cruise reportedly invited a group of cinema employees to watch The Odyssey with him. Whose talk show did he famously jump on the couch off?
Speaker 7: Oprah?
Speaker 2: That's the one.
Speaker 1: Anne Hathaway is delaying Princess Diaries three because she's pregnant. Which famous actress plays the queen in the Princess Diaries series. You can see the face right, You can see the face quite famous, quite famous when she was very young as well.
Speaker 2: Obviously it's not Meryl Street. I can see why you said that.
Speaker 4: I don't feel bad, Simon. I wouldn't get this one myself. Let's see if Carmen can get it though. On Albert Park. Good morning, Carmen.
Speaker 8: Good morning, guys.
Speaker 9: How are you well?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, the actress who plays the queen and Princess Diaries is very famous younger years as well, like in the sixties and a lot of movies and still it's Julie Andrews. Yes, who's still kicking ninety years young? Moving on to the next question, Nessroy Aaron Kunda has become Australia's most expensive footballer of all time after his heroics apt the World Cup.
Speaker 2: Which Ossie state?
Speaker 1: Is he from South Australia went to Parisfal Gardens High.
Speaker 2: What a guy?
Speaker 1: Hey, Happy birthday to Daniel Radcliffe aka Harry Potter.
Speaker 2: Can you finish this quote?
Speaker 10: It's levy Osa?
Speaker 5: Oh that again?
Speaker 4: Okay, here you go, Here we.
Speaker 10: Go, levy Osa.
Speaker 9: It's libby Osa, not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, give it to me. Give it to me again, one more time, all the way through, Carmen, it's.
Speaker 8: Levy Osa, not livy Sa.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well done. And hey, Carmen, I can see here that you've yet to be incorporated into the Ben and lamb Loti program. So we're going to pop you on the Bronze ta Congratulations.
Speaker 5: Awesome, Thank you Gary.
Speaker 1: And of course you've also scored tickets to the Red Hot Summer Tour.
Speaker 4: Oh thanks Carmen. And from now on, because you're in the Bronze Tea, of course you would be looked upon fondly.
Speaker 1: Yep, And we'll get you that complimentary custom digital bronze plated card right away.
Speaker 4: Should we start giving bronze members of the LOTI program fridge magnets?
Speaker 2: Or was that crazy?
Speaker 4: I think you needed a magnet. It's pretty crazy, isn't it. Okay, we'll keep it, keep it silver.
Speaker 1: Okay, Sorry, Look, a lot of calls coming through, probably honestly more than we expected over the last few days since we have launched the Ben and Liam Loyalty Program. If you have no idea what we're talking about, it's kind of like the system that flights use that Quantus and Virgin and you know, the high you step through the tears, the more perks you get.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And if you want to get more points, then of course you get those by listening to the podcast or getting around the Benolean social Yeah.
Speaker 1: And just forgetting on you are a bronze Kirsty in oak And I don't believe you're in the loyalty program yet, but I mean even your name is just a name I recognize, like you've been on the many times.
Speaker 12: I have been on the so many times for many many years. My daughter was a weather girl as well. Back when you're.
Speaker 4: At Nova, we used to weather kids when.
Speaker 12: They were the kids.
Speaker 2: So that was like four years ago. I think, so what so what she's like driving a car now or.
Speaker 12: No, no, no, she's actually a senior in primary school, so she's only eleven, so but she was in like year two. I think we did it.
Speaker 1: We have some pretty young kids, some dare I say too young? Maybe they locked up a little bit because we're like a four year old the weather probably not.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so that's your memory and highlight all the time. But now I followed you in the drive home on over as well back in the day, and so yeah, I missed you on the airwaves and Adelaide, so I actually helped out a few times as well. When you're into state.
Speaker 4: We're good on you, Kursey. Can I ask you do you do any extra curricular activities like do you listen to the podcast or do you maybe follow the Beneley and pod squad on Facebook?
Speaker 12: I actually follow you guys on Facebook and Instagram. But I'm old, so I don't listen to podcasts. I know that's an excuse, but I am over fifty now, I don't really understand.
Speaker 13: Some of this stuff, okay, but true, Look, I mean I certainly feel a certain way perhaps Ben and I will count down to three and we'll say what tier you're in.
Speaker 4: Do we say three to one? Then yeah, yeah, okay, okay, three to one Gold.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys, Kersey. That is the highest possible tier.
Speaker 1: We will get you a complementary custom digital gold plated card.
Speaker 2: Do you get priority calling?
Speaker 1: You get the fast track hotline number you accumulate points two and a half times faster.
Speaker 2: Of course, we'll.
Speaker 1: Get a fridge magnet sent to you express. You also get a complementary song request. Congratulations Kirsty, Thanks guys.
Speaker 12: I actually love fridge magnet, so I'll find a special spot on the fridge for you. Guys.
Speaker 4: Oh, well done, Kirsty. And now look Liam did say that is the highest tier available until now.
Speaker 1: Now, I know there's been a lot of push for this and a lot of like you know, people are obviously adopting this tiar system a lot, and there has to be something to work towards to aspire tre There's only a few Gold so far. Obviously, Kirsty has been listening for many a year. She's firmly in the Gold. If you're listening right now and you get on, you're definitely bronze. Even if you just sort of started listening. But there will be another tier introduced next.
Speaker 4: Leam and I have been working tires.
Speaker 2: Sailessly behind the scenes all together.
Speaker 4: Favors you know, Snapper next cash and checks.
Speaker 2: Have not been much sleep, but this is the work we do for you. For the loyalty program.
Speaker 4: I would not be going anywhere to find out about the new tier next.
Speaker 1: The Ben and Liam Loyalty program. We've been talking about it a lot the last couple of days. Basically a program for frequent listeners, so you know, Bronze, silver, Gold. The higher you work your out the scale, the more perks there is. Now at the moment, gold is the ceiling. It's probably about I want to say, seven or eight listeners in that yep. And there's probably more people deserving of that, but we just haven't had a chance to have them on the show yet.
Speaker 4: Just working our way through.
Speaker 2: Yes, And I don't think anyone saw this coming.
Speaker 1: I think people, you know, when they're sleeping at night, it's probably the last thing they think about. It's the first thing they think about when they wake up. They're sort of crossing their things and toes hoping that one day there'll be another tier available. Well, we are very very very.
Speaker 2: Excited for this special announcement introducing Ben and Liam Platinum.
Speaker 1: Ben and Liam Platinum sounds good, huh? The toppermost of the Poppermost an extra premium tier for our most valued listeners. You may ask yourself, well, Ben and LIAMB, what do I get in Platinum tear that I don't already have in Gold tier? Well, of course, not only will you get your compliment custom digital platinum plated card ultra rare, you will also get lounge access so you can come in. There's gonna be we're gonna put we're installing a lounge. You can come in and sit in on the show anytime you want. You don't even have to tell us you come and you just rock up.
Speaker 4: You can sit in on the couch, rock up, show your platinum card. You can come into the studio.
Speaker 1: Free snacks, free drinks, complimentary all you can eat on what's available on the day.
Speaker 2: You know there'll be Delie chips, there'll be different snacks and things. You can sit there. It's like it's like a personal lounge.
Speaker 1: Even if you are flying somewhere and you don't have lounge access at the airport. You can come here and load up, watch the show, and then go and take your flight after that.
Speaker 2: You also.
Speaker 1: Not only do you get a lot of priority calling that all the other tears get. You can call in one favor from myself and ben her anim unspecified. So whether it's like can you come to my gardening, or like MC kid's birthday or whatever one favorite per anum.
Speaker 2: You get producer Bell's personal phone number.
Speaker 1: Yep, give you Bell's actual phone number twenty four to seven. She never has it on silent.
Speaker 4: Whenever you need her.
Speaker 2: You got her speed dial.
Speaker 4: She basically she basically becomes your producer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me tell you it's awesome having one, and you will now have one.
Speaker 4: She'll produce your life.
Speaker 2: You just go, ah, just you're going to pick up this flat pack from my kear you reckon? You could sure on it, guys.
Speaker 4: Also move my ten o'clock done, I'll.
Speaker 2: Schedule that interview. Thank you for being a part of Benlams Platinum to here, and can.
Speaker 4: You put together the flat pack?
Speaker 2: Bell can do that.
Speaker 1: Sorry, uh no, that's not going to work. We need it done within the abb I'll move things around. Totally fine, So very very very very exciting, super prestigious, very prestigious. Not many people, well I say not many people. I think it's attainable, but it's just it's going to be super super hard to get, Like we're gonna make you really work for platinum tiar You know, I.
Speaker 4: Can already see people want. Phone lines are lighting up, a lot of people want to a lot of people just want to get on the tear system in general.
Speaker 1: Now, it doesn't matter if your black or white, but of course it does matter if you're bronze, silver, gold, or platinum, especially in the Ben and Leam loyalty program for frequent listeners.
Speaker 4: We did just introduce a brand new tier, platinum.
Speaker 2: Very very very very very hard to get.
Speaker 1: Just so you know, people are already buzzing through Hannah in Glen's side. You've been listening since April. You don't actually have a tear yet, is that right?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: I do not right?
Speaker 1: And have you have you called up and told any stories before on the show or I.
Speaker 3: Haven't particularly told a story, But I've been involved with all the competitions you guys have, like the Secret Stain and the when they used to have the Secret Sound and.
Speaker 5: All of that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right and look and you have called and you are getting involved with this, So I mean immediately you are a bronze. You're a bron congratulations. Can I check? Do you ever listen to the benolean podcast?
Speaker 5: I do not.
Speaker 2: I like that I do, but I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Then you do get twenty five extra points for honesty. It's something that we are really value here. But I mean a sure fire away of flying through the ranks and getting to silver and gold and maybe even one day platinum is by listening to the Ben and Lean podcast. We actually do like half an hour forty minutes of extra stuff every single day.
Speaker 4: And that's the reason on air that Leam and I do mention the podcast is because obviously it's the radio show cut up, but then also there's tons of original fresh content in it as well.
Speaker 1: We literally do like party. We had a party like literally a month ago and we paid for the whole higher ourselves.
Speaker 4: We were to the Estonian Hall in North Adelaide with the podcast list.
Speaker 1: We literally didn't mention it on the radio because it was it wasn't a kiss thing. It was just like a Ben and Lean podcast thing.
Speaker 4: So get around the benolein podcast Hannah, thank you very much, always good to speak with. The Bronze will look fondly upon you from this point on. Emma joins us now and Elizabeth Grove. What tear would you like to be on?
Speaker 9: Definitely platinum?
Speaker 12: And I'm actually a little bit upset you guys didn't call me when you were running this.
Speaker 1: Okay, I do know you're so you're our ideal listener and you came in like when we when we did a process of elimination and we worked out like we were like how many kids do you have? And like what CARDI drive? And then because we got this, it was all me. You were the person and.
Speaker 2: Then you came in and you sat in there on the whole show for us.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm waiting for my microphone with my name on it as well.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you're gunning for platinum.
Speaker 12: Definitely, like that should be what I should get.
Speaker 1: Well, well, we don't like people lauding the what they feel like they should and shouldn't get. And look, Emma, I think you're great. We had a great morning with you. For me, you are firmly in the gold.
Speaker 14: I'll take gold, I will take good.
Speaker 1: And it just gives you something to work towards you know, but they thank you. That was a fun bit and you did get involved and gave up. Good morning, so your gold for us.
Speaker 4: Maida joins us now in Paraka. Good morning Maida. Now definitely know the name. I believe you come to some of our events and things, is that right?
Speaker 8: Hello?
Speaker 5: Yes, good morning guys.
Speaker 12: Yes, I've been to the house swarming party at the Panorama. That was amazing.
Speaker 2: It's fun. Answer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we had the fire twirler and yeah, all of that. Who the ice you used to listen like at our last.
Speaker 2: Radio station as well?
Speaker 6: Right, yes, I did.
Speaker 2: I like proof of concept of people have like at the station before that.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 12: I'm a loyal listener to you guys. From the first of April. I haven't listened to anyone else but you.
Speaker 4: Okay. Can I ask which one of us has children?
Speaker 2: Ben pretty good? Okay?
Speaker 4: Which one of us played for the mod bridgets William.
Speaker 2: Pretty damn good?
Speaker 4: Okay? Which one of us is six foot four?
Speaker 2: I'll say Liam, well, that's actually none of us, because we're both.
Speaker 10: He's pretty tall.
Speaker 2: I know that, very tall, very very tall.
Speaker 9: Leam.
Speaker 4: What do you think are you thinking?
Speaker 1: What did you just say there before that last thing that you said, we're very.
Speaker 12: What you're very tall with the baby.
Speaker 1: Around the gold tear of the Ben and Liam loyalty program.
Speaker 4: We do have to get a move on. But I have seen a phone call come through from a gold member Lambs. Of course we have to go to them.
Speaker 2: Yes or priority calling, they're cut straight through.
Speaker 4: Absolutely. Now this gold teer member is Anastasia a k a. The Prize Mold. Good morning, Prize Mold. I'm assuming you've called up because you want platinum.
Speaker 15: Absolutely, guys, I deserve platinum, and this is why as soon as I became the Prize Mold, I been put on air and have sort of gone out into the system and I have contacted people, well, people have contacted me to see what's been going on. So I have recruited listeners to your actual show through the Prize Mold. So you have got maybe about thirty forty extra listeners. Now I've introduced to your station because of.
Speaker 1: That, that's a big network. That is a big network. And of course in Platinum, not only do we get Lambe access, but you can call in one favor from us. You yet produces Bell's personal phone number and obviously you get the platinum card, which no one else has, Anastasia, look as far as a tier list goes, and certainly since we've started here, since the first of April, no one has gone more above and beyond for like on air stuff. For us, we absolutely love your work and you've been excellent. We are not willing to honor platinum status this morning.
Speaker 2: We're no, we're not ruling.
Speaker 1: It out, Anastasia. Simply, you just keep getting involved and I'm sure it will happen someday, but I'm just so for everyone else, just to put in perspective, that's how hard platinum tear is Stage one, a prize on every other breakfast show for us, and came back.
Speaker 2: It's one of our favorite bites of the year.
Speaker 1: Still not platinum, it's still not like gold for sure, But Anastasia, you know what to do.
Speaker 2: You just you just keep getting involved.
Speaker 1: You stay there and I'm gonna I'm gonna say within the month, within the month, we will.
Speaker 4: Review, yeah, and before you know it, you could be.
Speaker 2: Platinum.
Speaker 4: Very exciting. There's two things that I love LAMB golf and me Will Ferrell, which leads me into the hawk.
Speaker 2: I sent you the trailer for The Hawk. Yeah, I saw it before you send that. To be fair, okay, right, Well, there was a little bit down here.
Speaker 4: There was a little bit of hype around it in the golf world because they were like awesome, like a good golf comedy. The first one sends Caddy Shack.
Speaker 2: Wasn't Gilmore after Caddy Shack?
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, to be fair, Gilmour was like iconically a famous actually funny golf movie happy Gilmore last year.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: The Hawk does not deliver in any way, shape or form. I thought it was horrible. It's it's a ten episode TV show on Netflix. Yeah, I was excited for it.
Speaker 2: Well's sort of yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean it's very you coded, I feel, and it's in my head. I'm like, well, I suppose he's done like semi pro, which is you know, Will Ferrell was a pro basketball or funny you're sleeping with much just Pepper Fiel.
Speaker 4: It looks to me like someone has gone, look, we'll get Will Ferrell to do it and the rest will just fall into place and be funny. And it was the worst show I've ever watched.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 4: At no point, I didn't watch the whole thing. I only watched the first episode. At no point was it funny, and no point was it a good golf TV show. He also had missed in every regard.
Speaker 1: Ricky Bobby, you know, shake and bake. You know he's done the NASCAR thing as well, Like normally you go Will Ferrell in a sport equal good thing.
Speaker 4: Yes, not not this horrible. I would I would steer clear if you are looking for a.
Speaker 2: Week to watch. Compared to Happy Gilmore two.
Speaker 4: Happy Gilmore two is good. We liked Happy I liked a lot of people didn't know. I thought it was pretty good.
Speaker 2: I liked it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought there was a lot of good in jokes from the first one. I thought had a gim wore two like an eight out of ten. I thought the Hawk was a one out of ten. Stinker bogey, it's not even worth now. I wouldn't even know. You can you can watch it to tell me how much you didn't like it as well. But I just honestly thought, that's.
Speaker 2: A shame, really bad. That is crying shame.
Speaker 1: I knew it was coming out soon, so sort of like I was in the back of my head, I'm like, I'll watch that.
Speaker 4: At some point, I just had a quick look down Rotten Tomatoes gives it a twenty eight percent.
Speaker 2: That's fair because I did see him doing a lot of promo for it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So normally, normally, and this is a little rule in radio, normally, the more promo that's being done, the worse the film is. Yeah.
Speaker 1: For example, if we get to interview the big star, it's gonna be a massive sticker. Like for example, we had Paul rud on our show in doing Adams Breakfast because he was in the Ghostbusters reboot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we did Will Arnette because he was in the teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie.
Speaker 2: And we're doing community radio at that point, so that one. So the more press equals the bigger it is. Lastinker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when they're like we're going to send you to South Australia to the community radio, it means this movie is losing hundreds of billions of dollars.
Speaker 4: Yesterday on the show Lamb, we were talking at this time about on the runs, and specifically we were talking about the smiley face system. You would know if you've been into one before. They also are seen quite often in airports in the bathrooms. There's the you know one to five the first ones like beaming happy green all the way through the ambers to the red angry face, and we were saying, what's the go with the faces? We've got a call from someone who used to work at an on the run.
Speaker 3: Well, if you get lots of happy faces, I'm not sure how many exactly it is, you get a pay bonus really and a lot of Yeah, you get a lot of angry faces. Then you get a lot of angry managers.
Speaker 1: All right, so it is it's not like they dock your pay ken, I suppose the obvious question is you know, if it's a long night shift, what's stopping you from going over and smashing the button five hundred times to get a pay increase.
Speaker 16: Yeah, well I actually used to do that depending.
Speaker 6: On my own experience.
Speaker 3: If I was having a bad shift, I'll just spend the angry face, and if I was having a good shift, I'll.
Speaker 14: Just spend that.
Speaker 4: So now you know, when you walk past those faces, they have repercussions, positive and negative.
Speaker 1: They have a meaning, and that's something we just wouldn't have known. So we want to do this morning thirteen one oh sixty five Industry Secrets. Can you tell us something about your job? That we wouldn't know unless we worked in it. One I learned the other day. I just didn't even know this was a thing to be hones. But I've got a lot of good friends, my brother in law, a lot of people who install solar systems. And obviously there was like the government rebate happening, so people trying to rush in for a certain day. I think there is still as a rebate, but it's not as big. But the government put this app out and it would make the tradesmen and women take a photo of their face to prove that they were the ones doing the system at random times. Right, So you can't just be like, yeah, I'm going to accept all this rebate money and then just send random and you can only do a certain amount in a week or what to be like compliant, So you couldn't like raught the system. They would just be like, hey, we need a selfie of you now, So you'd have to have this special app on your phone and it would ping off and you'd just take a randomie with your thumbs up next to the like the government be real literally yeah, And I just I was like, isn't that And I think they do have that four things like I feel like an uber eats driver as well or whatever it's you can't let share an account like it's you know, it has to be like.
Speaker 2: But yeah, they're just things that you don't think of unless you're in the industry.
Speaker 4: And we're talking industry secrets.
Speaker 2: For radio.
Speaker 4: Sometimes we can replay content, So we might do a break seven forty. Yeah, have a great call and think, well, that was really good, or lean might tell a funny story and then we'll think, well, you know what, we'll just cut that from the feed and then we'll play it at six twenty.
Speaker 2: Of course we've never done that.
Speaker 4: We know it's a radio radio in general, never replay anything sounds pretty lazy to me.
Speaker 2: I mean we would never.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and sometimes if you think, you know, like you're hearing the same things over and over again for like two weeks, and you're like, are they on holiday or I think we're not.
Speaker 2: It's just like, you know, things just blend into.
Speaker 4: You're probably just a bit crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you probably should get that. You're probably hearing things all right.
Speaker 4: Look, we've given you an industry secret about our industry. Now you can give us one about yours. On thirteen one oh six'. Five we want to know what industry do you work? In and what's something about your job that we wouldn't know that isn't public. Knowledge you can start calling thirteen one oh six, five, lem AND i want to know this. Morning what are your industry? Secrets tell us something about your job that we wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Know stacy In O'Sullivan's, beach tell us what do you work? In age? Care age? Care, okay, well wouldn't we?
Speaker 16: Know, oh it's more of a perse than a.
Speaker 2: Secret but to take everyone's jewelry when they're, sleeping.
Speaker 16: No not quite, back, yeah big joke that. One, no we get to eat lots of nice. Food, yes we get lots and lots of.
Speaker 14: Food so.
Speaker 16: It's very fansy food.
Speaker 2: Too it's good like my granddaddy's passed away.
Speaker 1: NOW i used to visit him every, week and you, know it would normally be around lunchtime sort of AFTER i think.
Speaker 2: Working it never looked too.
Speaker 1: Appealing BUT i suppose it's different at different, places, right it.
Speaker 16: Is food is very. Different you never the photos are never what it. Is it's like restaurant.
Speaker 4: Quality, wow, okay a lot of food in aged. Care, hey, hey stay Also i'm just looking. Here you are a silver member in The ben And lam loyalty. Program is that?
Speaker 16: Right, yeah BUT i was thinking THAT i should probably be gold Because i'm now part of a pod.
Speaker 4: Squad are you joined the pod?
Speaker 16: SQUAD i did yesterday and that was my condition sort of saying in the morning they get on.
Speaker 4: That so, look if anyone listen doesn't know On, facebook if you Search ben And liam's pod, squad that is A facebook page that we have a lot of show memes get posted in, there chats about the, podcast et. Cetera and we did say that if you joined that that you could become a gold tier.
Speaker 1: Member that's the, Thing, stacy because you do call up a, lot and even for this. One you, Know we'll be honest sometimes it's part of getting calls earlier in the. Morning only two people have, called AND i think we actually you got some bonus points, yesterday which frequent listeners sometimes. Gap so if you add those calculations in especially the fifty point report. Squad, Yeah i'm just punching into the system now and it's telling me you Are ben And Liam.
Speaker 2: Gold. Congratulations this is.
Speaker 1: Awesome thinks about priority, calling you get the Fast Track hotline. Number you you accumulate points two and a half times, faster you get the magnet sent to you in a complimentary song.
Speaker 2: Request of, course it's a loyalty.
Speaker 1: Program which was just launched this. Week you've got no idea what we're talking. About thank, You. Stacy you are in gold along With nathan In, mobray who is also already.
Speaker 2: A part of The gold.
Speaker 1: Tier so you obviously came straight to the top there with the Fast Track hotline. Number, nathan tell us your industry.
Speaker 2: Secret good, Morning Ben, Lamb good.
Speaker 17: MORNING i work in real estate and obviously we have a lot of open inspections on, weekends. Etc and if a house is furnished and people don't rock up to the open, inspection it's pretty common for us to just sit on the couch and turn on THE tv and just relax.
Speaker 2: Away that's so.
Speaker 1: Funny imagine that someone like rocked up a little late to the inspection and you've just come out of the. Toilet give that a. Minute, SORRY i just FORGOT i thought it was my home for a little bit. There big big. News nestro Ieron Kunda Adelaide Boy Northern Suburb's boy Of, course scored for the SOCCER us Against turkey in our opening match at The World. Cup he is set for a record breaking move for An australian. Player it's worth like thirty two point five Million Australian so he's just about to go for this deal At Sporting, lisbon which is In, portugal famously Where Christiano ronaldo started his. Career so big, team and, YEAH i mean it's really just the. START i, mean you know he's already moved up some big, clubs but, hell you'd assume in the portug easily be getting good game time as, well and then after that and then sky's the. Limit, really isn't that?
Speaker 4: Crazy from little Old adelaide playing over In, portugal thirty two million dollar, contract.
Speaker 2: Playing, raiders playing powerful. GARDENS i Played raiders for a.
Speaker 1: Bit what could have, been or it could have been if that chronic chafing didn't take me out at.
Speaker 2: Fifteen yeah, KNOW i could have been sitting there as.
Speaker 4: WELL i want to know right, now in thirteen one oh six, five have you been in a really rich person's, House because YESTERDAY i was driving down. SOUTH i was On Maine South. Road NOW i know a lot of people will know What i'm talking about here before it's it's In Selic's, Beach so it's just before it's when you go Past Victory, hotel before you get to The buddhist temple on top of the hill overlooks the ocean like a gorgeous part of.
Speaker 2: The cream castle looking. Building is that what you're talking?
Speaker 4: About it doesn't even look like a mansion slash. Castle it's a. Compounds it's the it's an enormous. House, vibewise it's got the esthetic of kind of like a sandy. Castle, yeah but it's an absolute. Compound BECAUSE i drive past it sometimes And i've always thought to, myself what is the deal with that, house because it's not even a, house it's it's, yeah it's a. Mansion and THEN i got it up On Google maps AND i did satellite AND i was having a bit of a. Nosey the whole thing is surrounded by an olive, GROVE i. Believe when you zoom, in it's got a golf, course it's got a basketball, court it's got tennis, courts it's got an, orchard it's got four in ground, trampolines a. Playground that's that's a.
Speaker 2: Lot that's like bounce. Level that's just on the.
Speaker 4: OUTSIDE i don't know what's in the inside of the.
Speaker 1: PIECE i, YEAH i, Mean i'm not one hundred pcent, sure But I'M i believe it is a part of The shaheen. Family obviously we're talking about on the run, yesterday BUT i believe that's like one of the places that they that would make. Sense that's kind of what they don't. KNOW i don't know IF i don't know if that's true or. NOT i think that's just WHAT i.
Speaker 4: Thought it's just the most wild rich person house of all.
Speaker 1: Time that's why we want to know thirteen one oh six. Five have you been inside a rich person's?
Speaker 4: House we probably shouldn't say Who's.
Speaker 2: Yeah maybe don't you say?
Speaker 1: Who, yeah you don't have to say like what they did or, Whatever but like if you maybe you're like friends with, them, ah maybe you, know just like worked in the.
Speaker 4: House we knew Someone. LIAM i won't see who they, are but we worked with someone in, radio, yeah who was very.
Speaker 1: RICH i won't even. SAY i think they owned this radio station at some. POINT, yep they owned, this this whole.
Speaker 4: Thing we went to their house to film a video and they had at least forty cars in their, garage.
Speaker 1: Vintage Like, ferraris and then just like old jags and and then everything was like it was like. Everything there was bookshelves, everywhere taxidermy. Bears it literally was Like Bruce. Wayne's. YEAH i felt like IF i pulled one of the, books we'd go down a slide into the back. Cave but that was Very it was like the top part Of Bruce wayne's.
Speaker 18: House.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Absolutely and it was In, adelaide like in the. Hills live joins. Us, now good. Morning you've called thirteen or one oh six? Five have you been in a really rich person's?
Speaker 2: House?
Speaker 4: Hi, Guys, hey whose house were you?
Speaker 6: IN i went to a house that's my husband's boss's. House we were invited to a private dinner and it was. Amazing it was. Huge it was up at the hills, somewhere but as would you, drive it's really long, driveway and then the where you puck the cars probably as big as where the whole of my. House. Right they had an, amazing, huge huge, library you, know amazing, kitchen huge, pool and then there was like WHEN i went to the, TOILET i want to have a just a look, around and they had like this serviceless. AREA i don't think that they have. That i'm not too sure BECAUSE i wasn't there for very, long but it was. Amazing and then they had like this this area where they had animal sheeps and you, know ducks and.
Speaker 2: Wow it's.
Speaker 1: Funny certain to, me it seems that you're talking kind of, quietly like your husband's boss might be, listening like if you're or you're calling from the house right. Now BUT i, mean that place does sound pretty, Incredible.
Speaker 4: Liz because you risked it and you came on there to tell us about your husband's bosses rich. House i'm going to give you one hundred dollars calls about. You thank you very.
Speaker 6: Much oh that's, great AND i am call it zero zero. Too.
Speaker 1: Listener, YEAH i can, see, Yeah, liz you're a silver teer. Listener and, yeah look how you keep up this work for the next couple of weeks and you'll be golden no.
Speaker 4: Time we want to. Know i'm thirteen one oh six. Five have you been in a really rich person's. House he didn't have to like say who the personally, is all what they do or. Whatever we just you, know because maybe that's a bit. Weird but we're more interested in just the house.
Speaker 2: Itself.
Speaker 4: Yeah one call THAT i always remember that we got on this SHOW lamb many years, ago was he was a trade and he said he was working on this guy's house and it was on the. River it was. Enormous it's like a, compound compound, cars, boats had all the toys you could. Imagine and he said that the whole time he was thinking what does this guy? Do, anyway he met the owner and he was chatting with him and he brought it up and he, said CAN i ask what did you do to earn all? This and he invented the lolly.
Speaker 1: Banana, yeah not the, banana that was a tree that did, that but the lolly banana apparently An australian.
Speaker 2: GUY i mean they're in every party. Mix so you do the.
Speaker 4: Math bonnie joins. Us now In christie, downs good. Morning have you been in a really rich person's?
Speaker 17: House?
Speaker 7: Him, YES i.
Speaker 8: Have So i've been into a house where so my mum's old boss had a secret cellar underneath his.
Speaker 1: Bed oh, yeah.
Speaker 2: YEAH i like secret. Cellar oh, okay, yeah but, yeah sella under.
Speaker 1: Bed creepy Creep it wasn't like a like was it like a fifty cent gray type setup or was it?
Speaker 8: More, no it was just all of his best wines underneath in this secret little cellar under underneath his.
Speaker 4: Bed, yeah that's, true because if you go down there and there's wine in the, CELLAR i think you get away with it if it's.
Speaker 2: Wine, yeah real.
Speaker 1: Creepy, yeah don't want to know what's going on in there if it's not. Wine liam and Greenwith you've been inside a super rich person's.
Speaker 19: House good, morning, boys how are?
Speaker 4: We? Well?
Speaker 18: Well?
Speaker 19: Good, Yeah So i've got a client people's homes for. Work So i'm a physio and a client have like a gold plated, staircase like gold, railing you, know gold all. Over and then it headed down to again a wine cellar which had like a tasting area and you know a little bench top week can trial wines and it was it was just. Outrageous.
Speaker 2: Boys WHERE i mean where was region? Wise where are we?
Speaker 19: Talking so The Golden grove? Area so kind all? Right Spring?
Speaker 12: Hill?
Speaker 2: Liam So Spring hill was In Golden glover was very much The.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah a lot of bigger houses. THERE i was like where? Where, Yeah i'm very. Familiar, good it's nice, though because you're still close To Chicken gym there obviously The island, Village So Cobbler, creek nice, walks good, Spot.
Speaker 4: Good on Your, liam great. Call thank you very. Much tanya In, Ross trevor joins. Us now this is. Exciting, So, tanya thirty years ago you actually worked for The, Sheenes is that? Right?
Speaker 7: YEAH i worked for them for like twenty. Years, Wow so you'd.
Speaker 2: Worked at that place That ben was talking, about that the Massive.
Speaker 7: No, No so this was like thirty years ago when they had one. Servo originally they built the big house On David. Terrace, yeah AND i went in there when they just finished it and had indoor swimming pool. Elevator like the rooftop was. Flat, yeah so that was.
Speaker 2: Like the swimming pool.
Speaker 4: Elevator flat rooms wasn't even.
Speaker 1: PITCHED i didn't know flat rooms were a sign of. Status but it's.
Speaker 2: Interesting this has been a good. One i've enjoyed.
Speaker 1: This but if anyone else has got in the other, stories if they've been to anyone's, place and maybe even LIKE i like the secret compartment sort of.
Speaker 2: Area.
Speaker 1: Well the great political audio this week was From Barnaby joyce screaming at his dog.
Speaker 4: In the middle of a LIVE tv. Interview sorry it's a.
Speaker 2: Dog, yeah thanks for.
Speaker 4: Clarifying i'm glad it was the dog and not. Somebody, sorry that was just a small.
Speaker 1: Child so he has come out and done an interview to defend the.
Speaker 2: Outburst this is what he.
Speaker 11: Said, well you couldn't hear, it but she was right underneath my, feet underneath the deck which is behind, us and just. Barking continue like rober wha, wha, wha, wha, wha wha what. MAN i couldn't Hear Sarah, ferguson which is not a great. Loss AND i couldn't hear the, questions And i'm sort of winging, it And Sarah ferguson's getting a fair run up and giving me some media chin. Music i'm not on the balls of my. Toes i'm not playing the good. Shots So i'm getting a little bit. Angry Then i'm getting really, angry and THEN i verbally assaulted the, dog Which i'm incredibly sorry.
Speaker 1: FOR i did love, That, like you couldn't hear, it but it was super loud. Loud that's any one of those special. MICROPHONES i can't see being that loud. Anyway, whatever if you think you're having a bad. Day you're, like, Oh, thursday it's not being the best. Week we'll just spare a thought that this, Dude, okay he's been with his for five years. NOW i don't know what she's like as a. Person she's easy on the eyes, though these beautiful. Girls you, know you'd be, thinking, oh there's kind of at that stage of their relationship where you'd be getting the knee, dirty you, know like maybe you're about to. Propose so then what happens is one of the biggest superstars in the world slides into young GIRLS. Dms three weeks, later she's on a private jet and celebrating him winning The World cup. Final what are we witnessing the goal of the very highest quality for.
Speaker 13: A young man with the footballing world at his.
Speaker 4: Feet now you'll be forgiven for maybe not knowing yet the Name Lemin.
Speaker 1: Lemnaml he was the runner up in The Blond door last, year was one Of deballet, one so that means he was the second best player in the world last. Year he turned nineteen a couple of weeks, ago youngest person ever to have won The euros and The World. Cup So spain obviously they're the best team In europe and then the best.
Speaker 2: Team in the world just.
Speaker 1: Recently so he has also won the league In spain With bathalona three.
Speaker 2: Times. Already, wow he's just he's fresh, nineteen he's like nineteen by a couple of. Weeks and so.
Speaker 1: This this, girl it was celebrating with him and the trophy after and it's doing the rounds in the news because there's a photo of literally three weeks before she's with her boyfriend of five years and she's, commented love you. Babe and it's a very different story, now it's very very.
Speaker 2: NOW i don't know.
Speaker 1: What maybe it was an healthy, relationship but by the, looks you, know five, years happy relationship and then, bang life comes at your fast leam and your mile slides into her dms and then, bang she's on the private.
Speaker 2: Jet she's hanging out with.
Speaker 4: Him lim you were onto the story pretty quick yesterday as it was kind of. Breaking you showed him look at. THIS i thought it was. FAKE i was, like it's a real.
Speaker 2: Thing, unfortunately it's. Unbelievable, yeah it hurts for that. Guy thirteen one oh six.' five who'd they leave?
Speaker 9: You?
Speaker 1: For now i'm not expecting it, to be, you know defeat A young player Of the, year obviously but it's more just, it's, like oh well it was the, you know it was, the plumber the guy who came around doing some plumbing work of.
Speaker 2: Her HOUSE es, i think you KNOW what, i mean just someone.
Speaker 1: Someone unexpected maybe it was, you know your, best friends and we're asking who they leave. You for you may have seen this in, the news this Couple. In espanol we're in a relationship for, five years and three weeks ago that all blew Up When, lamina marle the young star From the spanish national team just Won The, world cup slid INTO the dms of.
Speaker 2: This model she's left the guy and now. They're. Together brutal so thirteen one oh, sixty five who'd they leave? You For In? SEL's beach what, happened morning Men?
Speaker 5: And liam so this was a story FROM when i was a cheerleader back IN the uk working for a professional. Soccer team this one of the players was with his long term partner for years and years, and years and then he decided to break. It up everyone, was, like oh that's a, bit strange they've been together for. So long but then he got with one of my. Cheerleading friends but then we also found out that he was also sleeping with one of the, bar staff one of, the waitresses someone in admin from. The club so he'd been putting himself about. A.
Speaker 2: Bit yeah but at least he was going for.
Speaker 1: Different divisions, you know he's got one of, the mascots someone from the canteen' you KNOW what, i mean the grounds.
Speaker 2: Keeping, staff.
Speaker 4: Yep yep, oh man good, On, you charlotte thank you, Very much tanya in, morphat vale. Good morning we want to know who they leave. You for.
Speaker 9: Good MORNING so i went to a work party and a colleague he brought his girl from the along to, the party but a, long behold he ducked into the toilet for a quickie with. Another colleague the girlfriend found out went to the, toilet door was banging on, the door and from there all crap hit. The fans.
Speaker 4: Hang on they brought their partner to the, work party but then went to the bathroom with.
Speaker 1: Somebody, else, correct correct but like popcorn for, everyone else though right awful for the. People INVOLVED but i mean that because sometimes work parties can be a. Bit boring but if you're just eating some mini, spring rolls, you know talking to someone from sales and then all of, A sudden oh, my god?
Speaker 2: What's, happening yeah the driver of it all it.
Speaker 9: Was gold it, was gold and then the girlfriend. Stormed out he chased after It was it. Was funny.
Speaker 1: THAT'S nuts a great, Story though and if you're if you're already in the, bronze here you might even just be bumped up. The silver there of the. Loyalty program chaz in lonsdown. Joins us now tell us who they.
Speaker 18: A?
Speaker 8: GRID girl i got MARRIED when i was nineteen, years old was pregnant with my, third child AND then i found out that he was having an affair with a.
Speaker 10: Grid girl.
Speaker 2: One trip to the clips all changed? At all?
Speaker 4: Gee whiz and are they?
Speaker 2: Still?
Speaker 8: Together no that lasted maybe about.
Speaker 17: Three weeks oh, My god well.
Speaker 2: They don't they don't even have jobs. Any more the grid girls and allowed to do the grid girl could.
Speaker 4: Be worse could have Been a queensland. Meter maid, yeah, true yeah.
Speaker 1: Get, your geese pretty. Sweet deal get yourself out of a. Parking ticket did they actually enforce? THE tickets i.
Speaker 2: DON'T know i think.
Speaker 4: IT was i don't know if actually the.
Speaker 2: Gold pants photos.
Speaker 1: OF people i got A photo. I, HAVE yeah i MEAN there's i think people around our age like it's that, weird thing thinking.
Speaker 2: Probably your mom or dad had to take the photos.
Speaker 1: Of holidays well you go to the clips and, you're like your arms are really straight by. Your side you're wearing these big flapper, jean, shorts shirt a rip curl hat with a shark, tooth necklace like very you don't know where.
Speaker 2: To look, Secret stain, Secret stain. Secret stains five thousand dollars up.
Speaker 1: For grabs with our, secret stain something translucent smith onto a pane. Of glass you can see a photo of it on the bed and lamb socials pinned to.
Speaker 2: The top there's also been an.
Speaker 4: Audio, clue yep it's all Thanks to automasters the five thousand dollars up. For grabs see any repairs required in your car with autocam video Reporting From Automaster's Services repair Centers for automasters on one Three. Hundred automasters Amy And hawick cove's having a guest. This morning how are, You, Doing amy?
Speaker 9: I'm?
Speaker 14: Good thanks?
Speaker 4: All right what do you think has made the stain on the? GLASS pane i.
Speaker 14: Think it might be the grease From A.
Speaker 2: Lamb, europe, oh now this is A stain i'm.
Speaker 4: Familiar with usually It's in lamb's Bed on.
Speaker 2: Aday, night god how Good is? EUROS meat.
Speaker 5: I?
Speaker 2: Love yours.
Speaker 1: Very good and you're right it would sort of have that greasy sort of stained, to it, so obviously not that it doesn't really look like there's like tziki, in there so that it's more you're meaning like the meat.
Speaker 14: Oil well, you, know hey when you eat the urus and all the bits sort of drop.
Speaker 2: Off the bottle, the JUICE and, I thought i.
Speaker 14: Thought maybe you'd like grabbed the the the rab and you'd like wiped it with.
Speaker 2: The Wraps, then, lamb.
Speaker 14: Yeah might have dried and, gone.
Speaker 4: YEAH okay I see i see, You, saying amy.
Speaker 2: It's. It is that's a. GOOD guess i. Gotta say you're In, lugs north, you reckon you know what.
Speaker 7: It is i'm Happy.
Speaker 9: On, thursday guys love.
Speaker 6: Your show.
Speaker 2: Thank you are you in the Ben And lame? Loyalty program i'm.
Speaker 9: NOT sure i love to.
Speaker 1: Think if you're, not sure it probably means. You're not but you are now you're In The, bronze tears so you don't get, purchase yet but you are looked. Upon fondly we'll get you a digital card.
Speaker 12: As well, thank you.
Speaker 4: Good on You're deb, all right what do you think our secret?
Speaker 15: Stain, IS okay i think it's, fetter cheese that's.
Speaker 9: My guest.
Speaker 4: Better cheese and why do you? Say, that well it's.
Speaker 6: Made from sheets and, goat milk and it looks kind of it's got, this oily.
Speaker 1: Briny, stuff yeah WHEN you i think if you buy, it sometimes if you get it in, the packet it's like. Less juicy but sometimes people can get it in that weird like tub and it's very much floating in its.
Speaker 2: Own juice so you think it's a bit of moist, Fetter.
Speaker 6: JUICE no i, THINK yeah i think it's being smudged onto.
Speaker 2: Picked some of the white.
Speaker 1: Bits out it's more the oily residue of the ties into the. AUDIO clue i can certainly see how you, got there because.
Speaker 2: It looks like it could.
Speaker 4: Be that are we going For a? Greek FETA because i know it does differ. BY region.
Speaker 7: I don't know that makes it, very complicated.
Speaker 2: It does what do you think it does need to?
Speaker 18: Be?
Speaker 12: Specific okay, ALL right i will Say.
Speaker 16: A greek then.
Speaker 4: That's the most fat or is it?
Speaker 2: JUST regular i.
Speaker 14: DON'T know i don't.
Speaker 9: Know about that much that, MUCH technical i.
Speaker 4: Don't know but we'll put you out of. Your misery it's, NOT fetter.
Speaker 1: I know but thank you anyway for having, a crack and thank you for joining the.
Speaker 2: Loyalty program please try as many times as.
Speaker 4: You'd like we do play again our secret staying worth five thousand dollars eight am tomorrow and that is the end of. The podcast i'm going to bring in Sty Aka belle jackson aka. Rarely here.
Speaker 2: Oh nice of you to. JOIN us i actually forgot what you look like a.
Speaker 4: Little bit why it's hard to forget the sty good look lots to. GET to i don't actually think we're going to be able to get to all of it TODAY because I know liam has a prior engagement to Get to.
Speaker 1: You, said see you were the one who sent me the. Calendar invite you were the one who booked.
Speaker 2: This in it's not. HIS fault i didn't book it in for. Ten am such a hard life going to. The advertiser, need me, the advertiser they, Need.
Speaker 4: Me the advertiser. Need him now it looks.
Speaker 2: Today straight from radio to. PRINT media i have stage on the.
Speaker 4: CUTTING edge i have all.
Speaker 1: My fingers in the, juiciest eyes the pies that are the, most succulent the pies that get eaten by the most mouths Around.
Speaker 4: The States so liam is a little bit, time POOR and i know there's been so much going on in the, pod squad which we love. To see we'll do our best to get to all of that when we do genuinely have time, for. Me though the most pressing business Is that belle has graced us with her presence today and she said that yesterday it's podcast she listened to and she has a lot. Of notes no the show we'll go, on, Then.
Speaker 18: Right so have you ever heard the saying if, everyone's special no.
Speaker 10: One, is.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's where we've got the.
Speaker 18: Platinum, tier yeah so yesterday and a bit of today's show pre, platinum tier you're all.
Speaker 2: Of the freaking. Tea system you think we're giving out too?
Speaker 4: Many golds what are you, Talking about Jason and.
Speaker 18: SILVER'S huh i was listening back to the show yesterday in, the PODCAST and i was fuming because as the, card master you are not.
Speaker 2: THE master.
Speaker 10: I can't believe that people.
Speaker 4: Called up you're.
Speaker 10: The card clearly.
Speaker 4: You're doins you're your Creature From harry potter for.
Speaker 2: Your creature they're.
Speaker 18: Calling up you didn't even ask them two questions and they SAY that i, think silver and, you go, oh yeah you can, be silver, or like oh you, know, what mate you're a bit nice have.
Speaker 4: A silver i think you.
Speaker 2: Get, it bronze let me, get it let me paint it. Real clear bronze.
Speaker 4: Is everyone everyone is everyone who you far you.
Speaker 2: Get bronze you can't anyone get no because you.
Speaker 10: Have to you have to call and make. Yourself known that's what.
Speaker 4: You're saying.
Speaker 2: But that's what.
Speaker 10: Was happening and then you guys, were going we're going to give. You silver you. Never asked do you follow us? On socials have you?
Speaker 2: Come along care? About stuff but so why are? They silver then involved with the show in, The past so then.
Speaker 10: Everyone's silver.
Speaker 4: Everyone by, your stand let us. Explain bell everyone. Is bronze who gets on. The show you're an, immediate bronze doesn't matter you know anything about you your. Immediate bronze you're on. The show silver is. Straight away you got a good vibe.
Speaker 2: And we like.
Speaker 4: Your energy well then you get promoted.
Speaker 18: To, silver okay so this morning we had a lady on, and lovely, lovely lady but you then just randomly gave.
Speaker 1: Her gold who Is, That kirsty Kirsty from she's been on a ton. Of times she's been she's followed us from the.
Speaker 2: Listening to the.
Speaker 4: Old station.
Speaker 10: She would.
Speaker 1: Be Silver, so bell we we created.
Speaker 2: The system. You can't We are we're the grandfathers of the, main frame.
Speaker 10: The master of all, the Cards and i'm the one send.
Speaker 4: Them out i'm you're the disciple of.
Speaker 18: THE cards i keep EVERYONE'S details. I have i'm keeping a log.
Speaker 2: Of keeper i'll give.
Speaker 4: You That noah's Noah From. Noah's ark he Built, The ark he rounded up all the he found all, the woods get all the hard word off of the Word.
Speaker 1: Of god say in, this Situation, we're god your name anything to do. With You, You're noah you're building the arc and. All that so we have two pairs, of listeners as every animal in the world are.
Speaker 10: The, listeners okay so your Gods And.
Speaker 2: I'm noah.
Speaker 10: Es right So what i'm going to Do is i'm just going to change.
Speaker 2: The, Ship, okay well we'll.
Speaker 1: Drown you you then all your all your living, beings die?
Speaker 10: Don't THEY if i just choose not To.
Speaker 1: Make actually we can give you. The coronary we could just give you a heart attack and he could fall off the boat and.
Speaker 10: Going to build the ship.
Speaker 18: For you then, else anyway you don't. Need, it God what i'm SAYING is i am appalled with the amount of silvers.
Speaker 2: Grounded bed all day and then come in and be like the way it Should be.
Speaker 18: Brons is if you call up and, you, SAY yeah i listen to the SHOW and i love, you guys.
Speaker 10: That's bronze well.
Speaker 2: Guess what?
Speaker 1: Guess what we have platinum now and no one is in it because and changes the, Game instantly and, Guess what guess what's going to happen in a month there'll be something above, Platinum Probably.
Speaker 4: And belle you're saying if you call up AND say i love, the show that. That's bronze so then what, you're saying people come on, the show we just don't give.
Speaker 2: Them, anything, no, no no they're.
Speaker 4: All bronze so then what do you give someone who's slightly? Above? Bronze silver what's slightly above those someone who has a, good vibe good vibe.
Speaker 10: Still, bronze no, It's not yes, it is it's.
Speaker 4: Not improved you needed to be done anys a gatekeepery.
Speaker 2: Around it any, Other, notes yeah we need to Talking About.
Speaker 4: Nathan, noback oh that's one of the many things in the.
Speaker 2: Pod squad sure what he hasn't counterfeit a card? As well here's.
Speaker 4: The thing i'll get it Up and i'll read.
Speaker 10: Through it he's done it.
Speaker 4: On purpose my initial impression is he's done it on purpose to try and get the first, crumb CARD which i don't. THINK where i don't think we feed.
Speaker 2: Into it we don't. Negsiate crumbs should we should we?
Speaker 10: HAVE it i know we're.
Speaker 1: Pressed, Squizzle yeah i'm trying to get it up for we haven't also introduced the thought of the crumb tier on the radio.
Speaker 2: Show yet we might have to do that at.
Speaker 4: Some, POINT honestly i keep. Saying it but there is There's does it feels like there's over a dozen new posts of stuff we have. To digest he got, IT there i can't get. It here it Is So, nathan novak he's taking a screenshot of a, gold card very poorly put his own name where your name goes in the bottom. LEFT corner i.
Speaker 10: Think He used jander's Gold with he's.
Speaker 4: Then said he posted in The pod squad truly honored to be one of the first inducted As A forever gold member to shout Out To nathan jender in the journey to.
Speaker 18: THIS stage, I mean i think he's because he wants to be the first, and crumber but.
Speaker 4: The fraudulent him in, the crum the fraudulent activity is. So blatant we haven't Even Got forever gold is, A tear That's what.
Speaker 2: I'm saying he.
Speaker 10: Just wants to be. A crumb though that's what.
Speaker 2: We're doing. He will we're not with men.
Speaker 1: Of our word and as as we as we pointed out in, this situation We.
Speaker 2: Have god so, to.
Speaker 4: Me it, feels though like someone who's trying to get into prison because THEY prefer i don't think.
Speaker 2: We should why don't we just? Honor, it.
Speaker 1: Yeah but you make, one exception then everyone thinks they're exempt and they can do whatever they.
Speaker 2: Freaking want it's for.
Speaker 4: The system it's also a great Point from Bell Where nathan novak Is a gold like he deserves to Be. A gold we haven't got around to giving him. One, yet YEAH so i don't think he should be. CRUMB realm i think he should if he wants to be, crumb realm give. Him, cum no you don't get to choose the.
Speaker 2: Crumb realm the crumb realm.
Speaker 4: Chooses you so what?
Speaker 5: Is?
Speaker 10: He then I'm out corner's Gold.
Speaker 4: Can first the fact that he has gone to the effort to be the first person to plagiarize the, gold card to me makes him a.
Speaker 2: Gold RECKON all i.
Speaker 1: Will SAY all i will say is if if we act swiftly crush the where, it lies.
Speaker 2: People will know not to dick. Us around but if we.
Speaker 1: If we just let, this slide then people. Might know and then it tears at the very fabric of the.
Speaker 4: Loyalty program another POINT that i will make like is making me that as a prolific poster and a great listener of. The podcast so if we put him in the crumb realm and he's immediately, blacklisted forever if we stay true to, our word we can never read another post from. HIM again i don't think we.
Speaker 2: WANT that i don't. Want, that well can we, tell him you?
Speaker 10: Know what do we just? Demote him he's just silver for. A bit because he was he is. Automatically gold so do we just demote him to silver for?
Speaker 2: A bit? All right can?
Speaker 1: Climb out just put a line in the. Sand here purely this came up before we expected it to. Come up we're just going to we are going to. See it as MUCH as i don't, Like it we're just going to see this as, a silly. Practical joke it's. Playful fun it's a meme in a group amongst. Close friends it's a meme rather than.
Speaker 2: A act. Of terrorism Towards the Ben and lamb.
Speaker 1: Loyalty program, moving forward people will be moving Into. The crumeraud but on this, one occasion we're going to take it as a, funny joke One Of nathan novak's many, funny memes.
Speaker 2: Which he has been doing for. Many years he'll be awarded.
Speaker 4: GOLD instantly i see IT as. I agree i see it As essentially god has noticed that there is a giraffe on the, arc who's, you know maybe eating the line's share of, the food and the gods, have, GONE well i can't kick the giraffe off because we need. The giraffe everyone, loves giraffes so that'd be silly to get rid of. The giraffe so we're going to ignore that you've eaten too much of, the food and we'll give you a.
Speaker 2: Second chance we are Also forgiving god's, gold gold not down to.
Speaker 4: Silver thread we'll get him a real, gold card.
Speaker 18: All Right So, nathan novak you will be issued a gold card Today.
Speaker 10: Because, i'm back and YOU know i wasn't here to, say so no one got.
Speaker 5: THEIR cards.
Speaker 10: I will be issuing the last forty eight hours of. Cards.
Speaker 1: Today cards this is this why you just don't want to send?
Speaker 2: Everyone cards is that? Why?
Speaker 14: You now do we Want?
Speaker 18: To? Ben yes do we want to do we have to have everybody on the pod who we award OR can i just can we just reel off.
Speaker 2: Some pods it's actually a.
Speaker 10: Good point there are so, many people.
Speaker 1: There are so Many pods god people that just need to, Well whatever we'll just give.
Speaker 2: THEM that i think we.
Speaker 4: All Know, THERE'S yeah i don't think you have to have been on the pod or the radio show to receive. The card you can just if we know you, your Ravins your nathan.
Speaker 10: No gold no, back Gold ben.
Speaker 4: Eddie, gold yeah actually ON actually.
Speaker 2: I said i.
Speaker 1: Said that literally every person who came to this Own In. Hall gold yes we did. Say that we didn't, say that so that's.
Speaker 10: Already, INTEREST yes i don't need to go. Through.
Speaker 4: THAT liam i don't think you've seen in. This Yet, but arvin as, we know the king of the. Video, meme yes he has done an all. TIME post i love it. SO much i, actually, commented say this is your best.
Speaker 2: Work yet is that about new people coming into the, Pods, squad.
Speaker 4: No it's he's done The The christian bale Movie Where american psycho where they're gliding the business cards across, just yeah it's. So good i'm not going to play it out loud because it's visions just like eggshell. Raised lettering that's the face. The, classic yeah and it starts off With a hamishandy loyalty card gets a. Little across then It's a commonwealth private card gets.
Speaker 2: Lit across that don't actually is?
Speaker 3: The?
Speaker 4: Amount yeah what's the? Third one is the? Third one it's then it's, a silver it's A silver.
Speaker 10: Ben and leam.
Speaker 2: Loyalty to and the, fourth.
Speaker 4: One the one that they all freak, out about is the, gold card which should now be updated to. A platinum but Very, good ivan, Well done Thank.
Speaker 2: You ivan that. Sounds fun.
Speaker 18: That's brilliant so, oh yeah you guys did. Call it, but yes there is that now the platinum, as well which is.
Speaker 1: Very exciting, it's exciting it's exciting and very nice for you to give out your phone number, to everyone.
Speaker 4: Very kind please if, you do if you Do get bell's phone Number, in platinum just, be respectful don't.
Speaker 2: Abuse it but as, we said prety for seven whenever.
Speaker 18: You, NEED yeah, i mean it was funny because you guys were having fun this morning on air, being like You get bell and, you.
Speaker 10: Know produces great because they do stuff.
Speaker 18: For YOU and i, was like YOU know i, really do, because yeah well YOU know i do stuff for you outside, of WORK and i guess that is also what a. Producer does, so yeah please if you do have, my, NUMBER sure i feel.
Speaker 1: LIKE that i Feel like ben abuses the producer system MORE than i do in. What way but while apart from the LAST favor I asked bell to outside of work hours would have, been oh, actually no that's actually.
Speaker 2: NOT true i don't know.
Speaker 1: LAST one i remember the, last one, BUT no i was just gonna say purely for, THE cats i haven't cashed one in the outside of one.
Speaker 4: LAST year i thither you're going to say the top of. Work, CONTAINER yeah.
Speaker 1: I also did drop off, Well yes ben, also yes so, that yeah that's two for.
Speaker 4: The year in, my defense in, My defense so when we Had the estonian podcast party At The, ESTONIAN hall i got given some leftover gluten free Cakes from jess and then she hit. Us, up incredible we're talking about in. The podcast i've got top of.
Speaker 5: Work.
Speaker 4: Container now she hit me up, and, said hey my partner can come and get it from work, OR like i, live here and she gave me. The address and then it was just before we left to. GO overseas i didn't, have time AND so i left the container next to the cat bowls OUTSIDE and, i, Said, hey bill when you fill up the, CAT food i know that you live in the Suburb that jess. Lives in can you pop past the house please and drop?
Speaker 5: It?
Speaker 10: Off YEAH so i, Did.
Speaker 2: That tea.
Speaker 10: IT'S fine i.
Speaker 4: APPRECIATE it i do. Appreciate.
Speaker 1: It yeah the last thing you did like for me accounting. Bus, monitors no.
Speaker 2: That was the ONE that i. WAS thinking i, was, Like yeah i've known anything since being the bus monitor of.
Speaker 1: My wedding but you did do some sewing work for one of, my Costumes D austin. Powers COSTUME but i wanted To put velkra on the INSIDE so i could rip the shirt and pants OFF so.
Speaker 2: I could dance for my wife also, in that which was.
Speaker 4: Very nice in my defense, as WELL what i would also say is it's more of a friendship than a. Working relationship, BECAUSE bell i gave you all my boxes.
Speaker 2: To move that is.
Speaker 4: Also true, you know what goes around. COMES around i did give you all.
Speaker 18: MY well, i say my mine and my brother's. Gaming, consoles yeah you.
Speaker 4: Almost forced that upon me THAT because, I said i, was, LIKE honestly, i, SAID honestly i do Not have you, Were like i'd rather someone has it and looks.
Speaker 10: AFTER you i, Want them i'll take.
Speaker 4: Them, back no you can't play, that CARD because i remember at, THE time i was so ADAMANT that i did not have to. TAKE them i, was, like, HONESTLY no i don't, need these and you no? Take them? Take THEM and i, was, like okay if you want. Me to AND then i took. THEM home i cleaned. THEM up i actually scrubbed them. MY hands i strugged them and.
Speaker 2: Cleaned them these fingers do look a little coarse down from all that. Scrubbing NOW but.
Speaker 4: I just don't like that you've given them. To me and then, YOU'RE like i gave you.
Speaker 10: Those, THINGS no i was just thinking about THINGS that i.
Speaker 2: DON'T know i, get it you're just trying to run.
Speaker 18: RUN back i think the biggest thing Is that ben does USE the f word.
Speaker 2: Friend word, THAT well i take.
Speaker 11: That, back.
Speaker 4: Also one THING that i think is worth pointing, out IS and i think we said this in the, last episode but because now we're mentioning the pod squad a little bit more on the, radio show there has been a small influx of, new members and there's this, will sorry there's this weird combination of people who don't Understand the Ben and lamb podcast world joining. The world and then there's all the usual suspects who we know and love who, are posting and then the new members, are posting and a lot of People what's it's kind of like.
Speaker 2: A bit, of friction perhaps some.
Speaker 4: Small, friction spotfires and that's, the thing and this is this is any misunderstanding anything.
Speaker 1: With growth you're always going, to get, you know as, you said spotfires that pop up, Right now i'm famously not across the pod squad as much as my two friends and.
Speaker 2: Colleagues here, but, yes yes, but yeah what do we what?
Speaker 6: Do?
Speaker 2: We we can we talk about the when people are arguing, or.
Speaker 4: Yeah there was just not. Really arguing there was more just like so the main one was correcting.
Speaker 2: More Corrected so amy.
Speaker 4: Did a Bit of amy did a post last week sorry sorry yesterday AND said i made you a. Parody Song surely i'll.
Speaker 2: Quite remember gold one that. Was incredible and THEN.
Speaker 4: T, l said let's. HEAR it i think she just thought that she'd made one and we hadn't heard. IT yet, i see, but yeah And then, amy explained, and no it was on the pod a few. Years back And, then ryan who's one hundred percent of gold card, worthy listener, HE said i mean with the like kind of sweaty. Smiley Face, obviously ryan if you, didn't know he came To The stonian hall and he in front, of everybody we played his, parody songs so let's.
Speaker 2: Just be crumb and then so, HE said, I.
Speaker 4: Mean And, THEN amy i don't think Knew what ryan was, talking about, and, said yes what do, you.
Speaker 2: Mean okay said And.
Speaker 4: Then ryan And then RYAN realized i think that his tone wasn't picked, up correctly and, he said. IT'S fine i wrote one for. Them recently i'm interested. In yours was it on the podcast when?
Speaker 1: It WAS but i didn't know the, particular episode but, It, was yeah It.
Speaker 18: Was christmas it was, The, Party Oh, Amy's, amy, Yeah, Yeah, Christmas yeah.
Speaker 2: Ryan's was the.
Speaker 4: Pod, party yeah THERE'S no i wouldn't. Say spotfires i'd say there's more just a little bit of a.
Speaker 18: Few misunderstandings the new kids have come into, the playground the kids who have been playing there for.
Speaker 1: A while the year systems are going to. Cause friction people be clamoring over. Each other, you know when everything was equal once upon. A time it's not that.
Speaker 2: WAY anymore i do have a, Question though.
Speaker 1: And, you know some people say divide, and conquer but, others, say look this, is capitalism this is how. It works we or, our religion, you know like we talked about the scientology.
Speaker 2: TYPE thing, i mean it'd be nice to move podcasters up to a.
Speaker 1: Certain echelon perhaps one DAY now i don't want to get too far ahead, of myself but, one day perhaps there is secret tears that are completely, entirely secret, translucent cards and it's more of a cards.
Speaker 4: Of secret you came and.
Speaker 2: See it it's a, code system it's a. Secret word it's a.
Speaker 4: Secret, Language, perhaps yeah and look kind of like and.
Speaker 2: Of which and of which there is one, true rule and that is of COURSE better.
Speaker 4: I got there is like an area fifty one of kiss one or. Two three there's like a developmental area where no one's allowed to Except for LAM. And i and there are a couple.
Speaker 2: Of secret years in. The world there's, a yeah just so, you know so just keep, working hard keep getting involved with, the show. Keep dreaming who knows where it.
Speaker 1: COULD lead i also like the idea of obviously there's, You know platinum is people of your Phone, number bell but perhaps if there's another, You know platinum Two Or, platinum diamond PLUSH or i, don't know perhaps your addresses in that so people considered letters, as well if they, need series and maybe.
Speaker 2: Maybe they get.
Speaker 1: Your, number no that's pretty, high up that's that's pretty it'll it will be given out at, Some point. I'm SURE but i also like the idea of there's, you know and maybe we start building a clubhouse on a. Secret location, and okay so what what but only people get from A, certain yeah well. That's IT and i like the idea of robes at some point.
Speaker 18: Named Yourselves, as god and you said we should all go and.
Speaker 10: Live somewhere i'm.
Speaker 4: Sure all start off here at, some point you KNOW what? I, mean hey the, Kool aid i'm sure it. Tastes, great hey don't joke.
Speaker 10: About that.
Speaker 2: That's sad it happened. Pretty long it was a. WHILE ago i think it doesn't mean it's.
Speaker 10: Not sad.
Speaker 4: It's sad, Of course daniel posted as, well Yesterday so i'm not going to count this because it was before we officially, announced it so it. Doesn't Count but daniel did say.
Speaker 1: Shotgun platinum, Sorry, mate yeah that would have been great if it. Was today but we're quashing, that now well officially quashed at nine Forty.
Speaker 2: One, july no but we.
Speaker 4: Just qushed, it there washed because he's He shotgun he did he did.
Speaker 2: It, early, yeah ye.
Speaker 10: Someone, SHOTGUNS now i just.
Speaker 4: Quashed it, You, CAN'T no i quashed. The, notion okay there's no shotgunning. Platinum, here yes of course You Are robe. Tiers seven Oh, my.
Speaker 2: God in, which case of course, you're, good yes but that's.
Speaker 18: What Team give beck on air, This Morning Silver Silver, beck moore who does the feeling Show for burge at, The moment.
Speaker 10: So like what about like our.
Speaker 1: Wider, TEAM well i also think if you're on, the team you're almost like you're not in the.
Speaker 2: Tear system you're a part of The cool.
Speaker 4: You get like a white tear or.
Speaker 1: Something like it's kind of, like so so My Friend, jordan adaity who you guys met was at. The wedding he when he was playing he plays semi, professionally now but when he was, playing professionally he would get this in all players would get it if you played PROFESSIONALLY, in fifa like if You Played ultimate team where.
Speaker 2: It's like oh, my god there's, you Know the ronaldo.
Speaker 1: Card, in this or if you were the actual player because you're in, the game you your card is, ninety, nine everything like you have full, power everything.
Speaker 2: And it would be like a special teal sort.
Speaker 1: Of colors but it'd also be a way of identifying Like, dereg gozotto who's obviously he's passed Away now, liverpool player but he was like A big, fc guy like he would play, a lot and people would always put videos of oh, My god i'm, playing him because as you would go into, the game it's that it was like one of. A TIME so i almost feel like that sort. Of thing it's like it's just hard to identify. You, teal yeah maybe it's just, SO yeah i, don't know it's just it's, you know we're not necessarily cashing in the perks because we.
Speaker 2: Were just a part of. THE machine i suppose.
Speaker 4: The last one before, we Wrap, because liam you do have to.
Speaker 2: Go print media.
Speaker 4: Needs me there was ONE that. I enjoyed one more post in the. Pod squad i'll Read Out joel moore, who said as a person who's been listening since they talking, to us since they Started ON triple j and only ever responded. To Posts but i've never posted in the pod squad, until now what level CARD will? I have AND then, i SAID Am i Ben, or liam which to which some people. Commented On, BUT joel i, would say you're a. GOLD mate i think that's, Gold man you're gold that. MANY years I think. Bell disagrees but of course.
Speaker 2: You have to get past. The cardtrol she'll ask you. Three questions master. Control creature if you be, getting gold answer me these. Three Questions what williams?
Speaker 4: Middle name do you think the sty is your inner troll? Manifesting itself if.
Speaker 2: Everyone the sty, goes down then you'll, be, like oh so they're. Totally gold they've been listening to.
Speaker 10: Pretty much is the velocity of A.
Speaker 2: Swallow european.
Speaker 18: I'm, JUST saying i feel like you've just inducted everyone from.
Speaker 2: Silver up just.
Speaker 4: Hop on enjoy.
Speaker 18: The, ride, yeah okay have fun doing YOUR little I am.
Speaker 10: Liam piece, all right goodbye to.
Speaker 4: All that gold.
Speaker 5: TO you.
Speaker 2: I hope they're run. With that just like a photo me like a hat or something over half.
Speaker 4: My we should do a Little quick can someone make a quick name for The? Pod squad and It's The infinity gauntlet with all the, different tiers that would be cool cards as. THE jewels i don't. Understand that And then LIAM and i are of course faring wearing. THE cornlets i would like to see that fine.
Speaker 11: It myself.
Speaker 1: Would actually be cool to award some Of The infinity gauntlet if someone like person started as bronze and worked their way through. The system because most people start, higher obviously it's a, you know it's annoying because you're kind of rewarding someone who's. Been less but, you know they would be cool for the first person to run the whole.
Speaker 4: Way through it was only, four tiers so to get the fifth is kind.
Speaker 1: Of like you have to get The new It's LIKE jamie vardi like, starting that like being oh, my god he went through like five leagues in like.
Speaker 2: Eight years it's kind of like that would be cool to see someone. Do that but that would.
Speaker 10: Be remarkable anything you've said for the past, two, minutes.
Speaker 2: Fine fine ourselves.
Speaker 4: TIES in niceg Of the GOD.
Speaker 2: Now, g yeah famous Is. Essentially god if If, you're GOD Am? I, jesus No you're.
Speaker 4: NOAH disciple i Feel like I'm. Probably jesus we know it works for you because you're.
Speaker 10: Like, animals yeah but if you Guys, Are god i'm.
Speaker 2: Also, Here well jesus Is, a god? Isn't he, You know jesus the Son?
Speaker 4: Of god, real, man okays.
Speaker 2: He is the Son. Of, god yeah after you.
Speaker 4: Come out of, the cave which is for, three days.
Speaker 2: Roll the, rock aside isn't?
Speaker 1: It funny, i'm like not like we're particularly, religious PEOPLE but i suppose purely from. Our, Schooling yes BELL and i would. BE around i mean you would have picked. THINGS up i didn't do, it voluntarily, but yeah we actually had to learn. This STUFF like I always i want then to give us a religious quiz, like surprise like a.
Speaker 2: Pop quiz at.
Speaker 10: Some points The, HAIL mary i could.
Speaker 2: Do that see that's that's more Of a, Catholic thing like we didn't. Do, That Yeah.
Speaker 4: Hail Mary hail mary to me is when you throw a half.
Speaker 2: Course shop.
Speaker 8: That's.
Speaker 10: So funny now we had fool like god songs like we had.
Speaker 2: Those two what do? We have no killer but. Push me revenge is the sweetest thing next to getting. Platinum cards i'm gonna. Go print media. Needs me bah blah.
Speaker 4: Bla blah yeah