Speaker 1: Welcome to them, Christian, no Common show podcast Christian. When he played I don't want to miss a Thing by Aerosmith, it also reminded me of another great movie, Blades of Glory, underrated. Will necessarily got Will Arnette as well the magnificent ice dancing scene Chaws, Michael Michaels Megan, that's a great call, Christian. You won't believe what they stole. They broke into my truck. They stole my steering wheel and nothing else. Scott, We're not laughing at you. It's the ludicrousness of these steering wheel being stolen. And this is amazing. Jennifer's just emailed Christians at the caravan park wanted to use the clothes line. I didn't have any pegs. I went and brought some cheap wooden ones. Must have cost about one dollar. In between taking one dry load off the back of the line of the caravan, returning to hang the next note of washing, someone stole all my wooden pegs one dollar's worth. Seriously ridiculous, Jennifer, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Email Rick Christian, You'll never believe what God stolen?
Speaker 3: Rick?
Speaker 1: What got stolen?
Speaker 2: I came out of my my my house and I jumped into my van and I threw my paperwork up on the dashboard and went straight through where the windscreen used to be out onto the road. I stole my windscreen. They literally cut the rubber and took the window out. And it was like, yeah, it was possible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the obviously case that out, that's not like an opportunistic thing. Is you're not wondering by and then that is.
Speaker 2: The police were. The police were very accommodating. I went down to the we had the Baronia Police station. Is legal, it is Actually it was very cold.
Speaker 1: I just got a windscreen, was.
Speaker 2: Just and we got it. We got into the into the police station and I said to him, I said, or someone stole my wine screen. And he struck his head out of the back and said to all of everyone out there, he said, oh, you've got to come and check this outpod.
Speaker 1: A We're going to We've got to send your prize. Were stay there were sorry out with someone. That was a great story. Brenda, good morning.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Christians. You'll never believe what was stolen from me?
Speaker 1: What was stolen?
Speaker 5: Brenda sober morning.
Speaker 4: As the same caller walked out the front of my house and I look in my garden and there's four giant holes in my garden. Someone decided in the middle of the night to dig up my rope bushes.
Speaker 1: That is I know.
Speaker 4: It was so crazy. And at the same time a turbe statue that took two people to actually pick up and move. So yeah, so rose bushes and a turb statue at the same time in one hit.
Speaker 1: I mean, they've obviously got a that in mark for God in summer, haven't they that the roses scene they want it?
Speaker 6: So do you walk around the neighborhood break keeping it close hours?
Speaker 5: Actually actually I did.
Speaker 4: I did, and the statute was quite funny because I used to walk all the time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'd look at people pauses and go, hmmm.
Speaker 4: I wonder if that is my paurple purple roses just cherubs.
Speaker 1: Not everyone's got the cherubs.
Speaker 4: No, No, it was that big one on that sis on the ball as well. And as I said, yeah, it actually takes two people to pick up.
Speaker 7: And yeah, we know that one in my top five mount rushmore of cherubs, the one on the ball with the older head like that the leg cockahoop.
Speaker 1: Yes, our wings have broken off ours because it slipped off the pedestal. Great story, but the Daily prob Thank you very much, Brenda, thank you, thank you, and please do call us if you've got any much stories about cherubs N four one four three. Jody, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 5: You would never believe what got stolen from us.
Speaker 1: We got stolen from you, Jody h.
Speaker 5: A backpack, a whole lot of dav Days, a bottle of bourbon, six cans of tuna, and two threadow frogs and a swig of stuff drink from the stridge.
Speaker 1: It's the tuna. I mean there's I know there's some sick people, but who is actually stealing six cats of tuna? Did they leave you with anything or they just took everything?
Speaker 5: They just took the They just took the punteds of the cabins. Now that was that was all they took. Left the Dave Day behind, left, left the DVD player behind, left all the jewelry behind.
Speaker 1: The stuff to always gets stolen. We got double Choker and adelaide. That one we called us the other day.
Speaker 6: My bags full of the tu was the last thing. I don't know what to take.
Speaker 1: Very expensive stuff that's very easy to pour if you get casual jewelry. It's in Brian, Guys, it's in Brian. Joy would have to say your bride's great call. This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast. You won't believe what got stolen?
Speaker 3: Christian.
Speaker 1: My mum had a rabbit stolen from his hutch. One morning. I went to fear little Benny and he was gone. Mum was understandably upset, and she went out to the backyard. She found, get this, a trail of carrots. Someone had laid the thief to a hole in the fence to lure Benny out. This is shocking, and we found him two days later in a nearby neighboring street in someone's front yard where the thief had dumped him, poor old Benny. I love the fact that the response to the guy they called in son he had his windscreen called stolen, just cut this should cut out from the front of his car and Baronia, someone says, texted there Boronia. Of course he got his windscreen stolen.
Speaker 6: I would never drive.
Speaker 1: I'm still learning about the four years boni windscreen the capital of Melbourne, BIA full stuff. Of course he goes wind screen storing You idiots, Betty, Betty rees and eyebrown.
Speaker 6: Here's not a non story, all right.
Speaker 1: You won't believe what got stolen, Neil.
Speaker 3: Christian, You never believe what got stolen? What was that six a six foot tall Humphrey bear chained away railway sweeper?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 1: Why would they still Humphrey?
Speaker 3: I was using it as a Christmas decoration. So I had to go to the port. I had to go to the police station and explain what Humphrey looked like?
Speaker 1: Okay, and had Why did you go to the police station, by the way, just to see just report the crime?
Speaker 3: Yeah, just to see if somebody at the end of this who is handing that?
Speaker 1: Who's added in a six Humphrey bear?
Speaker 6: So you thought that the guilt might over like consume them and they have to go on hand in Santa next morning.
Speaker 1: I just can't live with myself. I just looked, took one look at myself in the mirror. Want to look at Humphrey when I'm here? Officer locked me up. Did you ever get hold back?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: I did with the brown very creature with her.
Speaker 1: Hat on the desk of the local cop shop. We know what he looks like.
Speaker 6: Cure, we can pitch your Humphrey.
Speaker 3: Yes, we can.
Speaker 1: Hopefully they had one of those identic it photos. And have you seen this bear.
Speaker 8: Noil?
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, she called, let's go to the anchor. Good morning the anchor, Christian.
Speaker 9: You won't believe what got stolen?
Speaker 1: What got stolen?
Speaker 9: I was walking back from my lunch break out in front of the Tie Power and I saw some guys pull up and grab the Michelaman and chuck it in the back of their car. And I have to be a witness to the police.
Speaker 1: This is my favorites. Some guys pulled up, go go go with one of the stop they rehearsed it.
Speaker 9: It was hilarious.
Speaker 6: How many guys did it take to carry michional man.
Speaker 5: It was three guys. It was huge.
Speaker 9: And it's actually they're smart because to this day it's probably worth a fortune because all the michean stuff is so they must have years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have to go on eBay now to find out what it costs to get the Mission Man or any of that legendary much I'm.
Speaker 9: Trying to explain to the police.
Speaker 5: Oh it was yeah, I don't do that again.
Speaker 1: Incredible Bankle. We send your Brice a great story. Thank you very much for coording us.
Speaker 5: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: These are so funny. All right, this, let's get one last morning Phillips. You Phil.
Speaker 3: Christian.
Speaker 8: You're not going to believe what I style? What are they still fil walked out the car one morning and the front bucket social machine.
Speaker 1: Maybe they're making a kit car. They got the wind screen for the ready guy got hhree beer, They've got the michelin man.
Speaker 6: I got that steel from the truck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well maybe because I was.
Speaker 8: In Sydney to do a job interview and saying you a friend, and they stole the backup seats out of the suit, out of the back. It was hanging up in the back. So I had to go to this job interview and a pair of board shorts of the T shirt.
Speaker 1: Executive.
Speaker 8: Yeah. When I went up to the local cup shop, I had an old milk create in the boot with tools and stuff in it, and I had to sit on that. You've got no idea how hard it is to drive with no support. You're nearly you're nearly pulling the steering wheel off the column.
Speaker 1: An image. I'm glad you added that bit because there was wondering like how did you ever drive it without the seats.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I walked back out of the car and the coppers got all his mates, all the other coppers out of the back of the station, and they all came out and they just lust it watching me trying to drive away on this milk cup.
Speaker 1: Phil, we're going to have to send you Bryce well. Brilliant, brilliant Caul, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Not don't worry, guys, you have an awesome day and.
Speaker 1: You Phil, thank you very much. Our last half hour called someone the best of the year. Thank you, Carl.
Speaker 3: Brighter.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Christian O Carl Show podcast.