Speaker 1: Wait, God, way up, wake up.
Speaker 2: Morning, It's six am.
Speaker 1: Kiss breakfast?
Speaker 3: What the hell?
Speaker 1: What the hell is going down?
Speaker 4: Down?
Speaker 5: Bill?
Speaker 6: Everybody? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Dweene Johnson?
Speaker 6: Here, akaa the rock, It's.
Speaker 1: Kiss, turn it up nice and laugh.
Speaker 2: Also, guys, this is justin b I love kiss right, you're on Kiss He's.
Speaker 1: Like kiss breakfast. He's live. No h Hello, good morning.
Speaker 7: It's Mikey Brooklyn and Amy Draft. Thanks to Chemist's Warehouse. We are here for Tuesday.
Speaker 8: Hello, Amy, morning going.
Speaker 1: Oh you mate, you're tired. You can't say that to women, can you.
Speaker 9: You actually can't.
Speaker 10: A friend of mine actually told me last week that he reckons I've aged by like five years.
Speaker 8: I was like, wow, when starting show you said that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, he said, Oh, I don't get offended, but like you look like you aged by good fight.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, don't you love the don't get a fair no offense, but.
Speaker 9: You look like shit today, Amy. That's basically what he said.
Speaker 1: You don't look like you've agued, and you don't look that tired of I.
Speaker 9: Will say, though I did.
Speaker 10: I I was meant to get up a little bit earlier today. I don't know if that was playing in the back of my head. But at three am on the rock o' clock, my body just went.
Speaker 1: Boom, you w up, You've been up the whole time.
Speaker 10: So I was lying there because I always think if I'm waking up at that time, either something's woken me up or my body's woke me up. So then I'm lying there trying to listen for noises in the house to be like, is one of my kids up? Are we're getting burgled? And then I kind of fixate on my body, do I need to pooh? Like why the hell am I awake at this time?
Speaker 9: Have you ever pooed in the middle of the night.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, It's rare, though, isn't it. You get like a stomach upset or something.
Speaker 9: It happened to me a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 10: I've never ever had to drop the kids off in the middle of the night, and midnight I woke up and I was like crippled with like pain.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's really annoying having to wipe your bomb in the middle of.
Speaker 9: The night in the pitch black as well.
Speaker 1: Do you wash your hair? Of course you do, of course I do. I just don't know I do, But you know, in the middle of the night.
Speaker 8: You just want to get back to bed as quickly as possible.
Speaker 7: You don't wash your hands when you do a wee in the middle of the night, at least in.
Speaker 9: The middle of the night. What do you mean at all.
Speaker 1: In your own house. Here's the deal. If you're in your own house, you don't have to wash your hands. Would we agree?
Speaker 11: If you're about to have dinner, then yes. All other times, yeah, doesn't really need.
Speaker 7: To are holding your Yeah, but it's not dirty. Look i'm holding I'm holding my arm now. Yeah, you're saying I've got a dirty peanut.
Speaker 10: Well, yeah, like it's enclosed and sweaty and stuff.
Speaker 11: And when you need something sterile, don't you pee on it.
Speaker 8: It should be cleaning out.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 10: I've actually been traumatized by being peede on once. And it's not in a it's not in a bedroom with a plastic mattdown. When I was a young kid, I was picking.
Speaker 9: Up blue bottles.
Speaker 10: Yeah, their tentacles still alive, and me and my brothers were picking them up anyway. I must have picked up about fifty and I was popping them with my hands, and their little tentacles have been slapping in between my thighs and all.
Speaker 9: Over my stomach.
Speaker 10: Anyway, I was in so much pain. We were camping and then my Dutch.
Speaker 9: Comes over and he's like.
Speaker 10: Right, lay down, and he just pulled his old member out and he's like this is the best thing for it, and literally did a wee on me. And all I kept thinking was if somebody was observing this from outside in a car park, this would look so deranged.
Speaker 1: Hearing that story is deranged.
Speaker 7: Yeah, everyone can look at Erod's face.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you told that story.
Speaker 12: I think most people that you it's like urine therapy on something like that. Maybe don't do it direct on it like they put it in a jars.
Speaker 10: And I was in mod of pain and my dad just wanted to be out of my misery.
Speaker 8: You know, he didn't want to do that. He was just being a good dad.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 7: It doesn't work, by the way, abe, Well, because I got done by Blue Bottles about a year ago and I went to the Life Save Its Yeah, and no, the Life Saver didn't just make me lie down and know you'll weed on me.
Speaker 1: You know, it's an old lifestle.
Speaker 9: And he thought he was doing the right thing.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but I will say it is a memory that has haunted me for my entire life.
Speaker 8: Fit.
Speaker 1: Well, now we're all haunted. Thanks so much, Aby, You're welcome.
Speaker 9: Guys, good morning.
Speaker 7: You should get up at three am every morning. All right, let's get into it. We got a really big show, a right thousands of bucks to be one with our pop quiz. At seven and eight, one of our listeners is going to confront her friends. She reckons that friend's been stealing money from her. Yeah, Matt preston the cravat, dude, he's joining us.
Speaker 8: Sorry, I just can't pay attention.
Speaker 9: Sorry, we quickly.
Speaker 12: We've called doctor Kings because we do want to confirm if the p theory.
Speaker 8: Works or not.
Speaker 1: Hello, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 9: Hello.
Speaker 8: Yeah, sorry for the early call. We have an emergency question.
Speaker 1: So Amy, your dad, Yeah.
Speaker 10: So my dad, when I was about six or seven or something, I was stung by lots and lots of blue bottle tentacles. And back in the day, like this is going back thirty odd years, my dad told me that urine is it takes the sting out or there's something in urine that helps with the stings.
Speaker 8: And yeah, I was all heard that. Yes, is it true?
Speaker 9: He weed on me? So is the Yeah? Is there anything in it?
Speaker 13: Or seriously on you?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm really sorry, but no, urinating.
Speaker 1: On a blue bottle thing is not going to do anything.
Speaker 9: Just got a golden shower. But my dad, I need to go to counseling now.
Speaker 1: I think we all do. Yeah, well, god on your doctor. Kiss.
Speaker 7: We'll see you when you want, Thursday, tomorrow, I don't know, someday.
Speaker 1: See, thank you.
Speaker 7: So there's nothing in it. See the lifeguards just put me in a hot shower.
Speaker 8: Well yeah, listen to be in the shower.
Speaker 1: Yea, and they labbered me up Brooklyn.
Speaker 9: You will then did you drop the soap?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It wasn't even stung.
Speaker 14: That you went.
Speaker 11: Look, it was being a good dad. He nothing to be happened to think twice about that.
Speaker 1: Hey, big thing.
Speaker 7: We've got something really big coming to kiss breakfast revealed at seven, So fifty five minutes away, we'll tell you what it is. All right, let's do Trady versus Lady right now. Though you can win a brand new oppo smartphone calling if you want to play.
Speaker 1: We just need a trading and a lady on thirteen six.
Speaker 8: Away to start the day.
Speaker 15: Hey, yeah, man, anytime, guys, Olivia Rodrigo.
Speaker 9: My dad's not listening. I want to start to say.
Speaker 7: And Trady versus lady time. So we'll get a lady, We'll get a trady. Put your against each other and let's see who wins today.
Speaker 9: Good morning, Jamie.
Speaker 16: Good morning.
Speaker 9: How are you?
Speaker 16: I'm good?
Speaker 9: You are up nice and early too. Is that because you work in construction?
Speaker 16: Hi?
Speaker 9: Sure on the building sites? Or are you in an office?
Speaker 13: I'm on a fight?
Speaker 9: Oh wow with.
Speaker 10: All the trades and there's portaloos.
Speaker 9: Do you have in.
Speaker 11: See yesterday that big wall came down in Sydney? Oh yeah, and they were doing construction there in Ultimate I think it was, and and yeah, like right next to a service station something.
Speaker 8: Brick wall just fell down on all these cars. It was so lucky. No one got not.
Speaker 1: Serious, no one died.
Speaker 11: But yeah, so you're you're you're taking more care Jamie Hope, Yes, for sure.
Speaker 9: That's good.
Speaker 10: So you are single with a sun you drive a land Rover and what did your mates do to you when you were in high school?
Speaker 13: So they thought it would be a good idea to set up for a mock robbery on you at the front of my apartments. Yeah, and took my school bag.
Speaker 10: But they were wearing balaclaver's.
Speaker 13: Yeah, they had a cap gun as well. Like my neighbor saw it.
Speaker 9: And were you terrified?
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, I was really quiet. I'm distressed.
Speaker 7: The kids on knew some blokes that I went to school with, any like year seven, they went up to the local shops with a fake gun.
Speaker 17: Oh wow, you're a kid, bloody op squads and all these ship coming out fake the lord, it's funny.
Speaker 9: It's like that trady that rang in the other day and he's like.
Speaker 10: Oh, we well, sell mate in sanitizer and set him on fire and then he bombed into the blowhole.
Speaker 9: We were like what yeh. Kids are so.
Speaker 1: Stupid, especially boys.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 10: No, I mean I was also stupid, but I never fake robbed anyone.
Speaker 1: No, none of my girlfriends with.
Speaker 9: A balaclav on. Your poor thing?
Speaker 10: All right, So weighing in at fifty eight k, geez, it's jummy.
Speaker 9: Public school girl jump that up, didn't I? Public girl?
Speaker 1: Don't you remember that?
Speaker 7: Chris Lily, I don't.
Speaker 9: I do I remember it?
Speaker 7: Lants met Nate, Nate, you're a trader, You're a carpenter. You got a hold hold in Colorado. You're engaged, mate, You've got a kid on the way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 9: Oh he's got he's already got a kid as well.
Speaker 5: Hold your first one too, just turned two now, and another one born in October.
Speaker 9: Oh, do you know what you're having?
Speaker 5: Yeah, having a little girl next. I don't think I don't think anyone actually knows that. I hope no one knows me.
Speaker 1: Well, it's live on now Nate's in Melbourne.
Speaker 7: Hey, man, tell us you're at a client's house and there was a bit of a diarrhear episode, can you tell us?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's sort of like the typical trading story of why what trades aren't allowed to use client toilets? So, yeah, I had gashed out the time and speaks were selling very well, and I sort of used the client's toilet and it was one of them fancy, little on sweet bathrooms that had two doors to get in, and I didn't know that I only closed one door, and we had a kin and co workers out in the land room and I just using the on suite and explosive diarrhea. Later, everyone sort of to hear all about it. And from that point forward, for the last six years, I've been known as.
Speaker 7: Bogger, weighing in at seven four kilos. It's bogger, Nate, the bogger, right mate? Good luck, Amy, he's got your question.
Speaker 9: Okay. Question number one? Which rewards card do you scan at Cole's?
Speaker 5: That would be fly By?
Speaker 7: Bother with these? Every time I go to Woolies, they're like Wooli's card.
Speaker 10: I'm like, no, I don't have a Wooly's card. No, but I've got my everyday rewards for Woolworth.
Speaker 8: That's the same thing, isn't it fly Bys?
Speaker 1: This is Coles.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I don't know my Buye's card.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I asked if you had a Wooly's card.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 10: Question number two, Nate, what does the online abbreviation I why kay why.
Speaker 9: K stand for?
Speaker 18: If you know?
Speaker 5: You know? And yeah? Man?
Speaker 1: All right, two here we go.
Speaker 10: Okay, what is the medication naprogesic most commonly used for.
Speaker 14: What period pain?
Speaker 19: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Well done, Nate, mate.
Speaker 1: You are smashing it so Jamie might be hard for you here, but good luck.
Speaker 7: All right, Okay, Okay, what does the s D in SD card stand for?
Speaker 1: So the SD cards what does.
Speaker 7: It mean, Well, if you don't know, you're going to take your guess at all.
Speaker 20: Hard.
Speaker 21: I don't know.
Speaker 8: Well, the boy, what does it stand for?
Speaker 1: You drink tull ship by single?
Speaker 8: The boy would never guess that storage device card.
Speaker 1: Secure digital.
Speaker 7: Hey you're the winner, Nate, Well done, mate, You got an en series smartphone.
Speaker 9: Brandy really nice?
Speaker 21: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, boy.
Speaker 1: To ship fighting all night here the boy.
Speaker 7: These are designed for the next generation of mobile creators with cousehold cameras, AI editing tools and long lasting performance.
Speaker 1: Nate the Bogger, enjoy, mate, Good on you.
Speaker 5: Thanks, appreciate it.
Speaker 7: All right, we'll play Trady versus Lady again tomorrow.
Speaker 9: Got three out.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've had that.
Speaker 8: I just say, could you remember that n rel player? Who what did he do? He ate ate something? No, no, not the bar. He ate something out of a toilet, posted it online.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the bar of soap that hangs in the urinal.
Speaker 1: No no, no, he just he drinks out of the drunk water out of it, drank water out of him. Said it was a new toilet, Yes he.
Speaker 6: Said it was.
Speaker 8: No, it's a new construction new toilet. But then, like Nate, you know what I mean, like the tradees are actually using it.
Speaker 1: They're not brand new yourself. Well, not all the time technically, but I was. I don't know why he posted it, but I'm with him. If it was brand brand new.
Speaker 8: Water, I agree. But you don't know who's been around doing secret ships that it was.
Speaker 1: I just don't want to fame anyone. Was it Rye was Ryan?
Speaker 12: It was correct roast player And then he like made a whole thing of it, and he got his own mugs made in the shape of a toilet bowl that he drink out.
Speaker 11: I think he did say he himself like went to bunnies and installed it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it could have been in China.
Speaker 8: Yes, you don't think about China.
Speaker 1: No, you never do. Hey, there's a new dating trend going around. Yeah, and one of our producers tried it over the weekend. We're going to get her in. It sounds just awful to me. I'm going to say, yeah, we'll see.
Speaker 7: All right, we'll do that next eighteen past six the time right now for Chemist Warehouse. You're on Kiss Breakfast, Mikey Brooklyn Amy Gerard on your number one hit music station. On You're on Kiss Good Morning. I had good morning So there's this new dating trend going around and one of our producers tried it.
Speaker 1: Her name is Chelsea. It involves going to a party with a date. Can you tell us about it, Chelsea?
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 19: Look, so it was a very small, intimate event. So there's ten girls. Each girl had to bring a hinge date that you've never met before.
Speaker 9: So I was in like somebody that you've been chatting with on hinge but yet to meet up. Correct.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well why would you bring them to a party and throw them in the deep end?
Speaker 22: Well?
Speaker 19: I think it's more because there's no awkwardness because you're in a group of people, but no one is off limits, so I could swoop in and steal someone else's hinge date.
Speaker 10: I actually think it sounds like a cool, interesting way to meet up with your hinge date. And then there's also like no expectations that you guys are going to hit it off. You might make eyes an old mate over there in the door or in the corner, and you could potentially have a compet.
Speaker 11: Sounds like a recipe for all you girls who are friends to just have a big scrag five.
Speaker 8: Look.
Speaker 19: I will say I won't ever do it again. It wasn't great. But I have had a horrible history with men on Hinge. They have just tragic. So when I met this guy, I'm so sorry. If you're listening, he wasn't my cup of tea, not my type.
Speaker 9: But because I.
Speaker 1: Wait, no, no, before you get on with the story. So what was wrong with him?
Speaker 9: Personality looks not great?
Speaker 1: Let's stop there. What was wrong with the personality?
Speaker 9: Was his chat good on him?
Speaker 19: Yes, that's because he didn't like I knew straightaway from his Hinge profile You're not my type looks wise. But that's okay because you're funny and I can see past that. But the funniness didn't translate in person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe he was nervous. Oh whatever, grow up. Okay, So you brought him along? Did you meet him out the front?
Speaker 19: You were like, yeah, we met at a pub before with one of the other girls, and we walked over together. But as soon as I saw him, I said to my friend, Hey, you're going to have to carry this because I can't communicate.
Speaker 8: And I shut off.
Speaker 9: Oh just yes, not. I like kind of went rude, Like I didn't hug him, hello, I didn't.
Speaker 19: Shake his hand.
Speaker 9: I gave him nothing.
Speaker 1: Women all, you're lucky.
Speaker 9: Was there anyone any of your girlfriends did they hit it off with any of that one one?
Speaker 19: In group chat the next morning, she was like, I'm still at his place. So that went well okay, but I believe that was the only success.
Speaker 1: So what did you do with your dude once you got to the party? Did you just ignore him? Yes?
Speaker 9: I did. I sat on the other side of the room.
Speaker 19: There was games and stuff, so I had to participate with him because you had to play it with your partner. And I was like kind of yeah, giving him the cold shoulder. Then we went to the pub after and I ran to the back and I was like, no one's going to find me. He won't find me there. And then when the rest of the group came to the pub and came to the back where I was sitting, he was nowhere to be seen.
Speaker 9: You know what I feel. It's like, do you if it sounds like you were angry that he turned up? Yes? Did you get catfished? I wouldn't say you look funny? Yeah, I got funny fish.
Speaker 1: But what are the games?
Speaker 19: You have to sit back to back and like you hold one of your shoes, you hold one of fish the shoe guy who's more likely to send a text message to the wrong person, and you hold the shoe up.
Speaker 1: Don't even know the guy.
Speaker 8: We have to have the shoes.
Speaker 1: It's it's a game.
Speaker 7: They played a wedding. I've done it onhe of m seed weddings, so well, okay, you'd know them. You know the person well, so to be who's more likely to get really angry in the morning, and that you hold the shoe up. You can't see them, but everyone.
Speaker 9: Else can really understand the shoe part of the shoe was.
Speaker 1: Like, but it doesn't really work if you don't know what about.
Speaker 9: Were there any Was there any partner swapping, like date swapping?
Speaker 19: No, I think that was the purpose, Like you got to meet new people, but it didn't happen.
Speaker 1: There was no nude twister and you will just get it on.
Speaker 11: I have know all the keys in the bowl because I feel like for you girls, if you actually really liked one of these guys, you wouldn't have brought him along.
Speaker 9: Because you would the risk of you being stolen.
Speaker 8: So you only bought all the duds, so it's just a dud party.
Speaker 19: Yeah, And then after he left the pub, I unmatched unfollowed straight away.
Speaker 9: I have no contact with this man.
Speaker 1: Why do you be so brutal? You can just ignore him like a normal person? Unmatched on followed block.
Speaker 9: Well, I didn't want him to contact me the next day, and don't.
Speaker 1: Think he was going to after the way you treated him crow at nat, Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 12: Can we get his number and tell him on air what happened? Just because I think he deserves answers.
Speaker 19: I don't have his number, but I'll give you his Instagram.
Speaker 1: I didn't block that.
Speaker 9: No, I unfollowed him, but he's not blocked. I'm not that a pick. The poor guy has on What did I do?
Speaker 8: That's why I think he deserves to know the truth.
Speaker 1: And Chelsea, you need to own up to what you've done.
Speaker 9: That's me.
Speaker 12: But what is the truth that Chelsea has repeated everything about him?
Speaker 9: Apparrently, I actually hate everything about you.
Speaker 1: Well, he needs to hear that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he doesn't know, all right, we'll call him twenty five past six. Maybe you've been to a horrible single party.
Speaker 1: You'd give that a zero out of ten? Would not do it again?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I want to get this guy on and like, let everyone else hear all these good qualities.
Speaker 8: There's surely some girl out there for him that isn't.
Speaker 12: It Like maybe he didn't like her either, So we need to give him an opportunity to say his truth.
Speaker 19: Whybe he didn't honestly like if he liked me in the way I was acting, something is wrong with him?
Speaker 1: How you go with the producers?
Speaker 9: Let's men like that. You try to me and keep him keen. He probably loves you. Look a lock of your hair.
Speaker 7: Home chick took me to a party, ditched me, ignored me, then unmatched me on him.
Speaker 1: I'd be oh, gut it, I'm going to traumatize. It wouldn't happen to me anyway.
Speaker 7: You want to comment on that thirty one oh sixty five, Maybe you've been to a party like that. Hey, it's some time for the Birthday Wheel on the fourth of August, Colleen. If it's your birthday, we're gonna spin our wheel your winner prize time for the Birthday Wheel on thirteen one oh six five.
Speaker 1: We'll do it up next on Kiss Breakfast, Mikey Brooklyn and Amy Gerard. Good morning, it's my birthday.
Speaker 9: It's all right.
Speaker 1: You're on Kiss Breakfast.
Speaker 7: Mikey Brooklyn Amy drud time for the birthday, Will fourth of August.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday to you.
Speaker 10: Yeah, happy birthday, and happy birthday to Barack Obama. Oh, sixty five years old today.
Speaker 8: Still so young.
Speaker 1: He was a president since him sixty five? Well, yeah, Trump's like eighty, right or something.
Speaker 10: Meghan Marden's dead, yeah, Meghan Mikael is forty five today. And Cole and Dylan Sprouse, you know those cute little boys who were on Big Daddy and they've got the Sweet Life of Zach and yep, they have turned thirty four years old today.
Speaker 1: I'm not shooting young anymore, are they?
Speaker 9: Billy Bob thought it.
Speaker 1: I love him anyone.
Speaker 10: I have like a bit of a crush on him after watching Landman. Yeah, he's not attractive at all, but his character is.
Speaker 9: I don't know what it is him he's getting, isn't he.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Louis Vuitton would have been two hundred and five years old today, so.
Speaker 7: It's not even alive. What is my girlfriend like all this stuff? If I got the wrong brand, I don't know what brand.
Speaker 9: And Jess Mowboy is thirty seven years old.
Speaker 1: Happy, Yes, big friend of the show.
Speaker 10: The movie Babe came out on this day in nineteen ninety five?
Speaker 1: What did your mother call you to tell you?
Speaker 8: Apart from your brothers and sisters?
Speaker 9: Our mom called us olliver scene and what was that?
Speaker 18: Dear?
Speaker 23: She called us Alpy?
Speaker 8: Isn't that weird?
Speaker 6: Big?
Speaker 8: That movie was like a little Australian movie about a farm.
Speaker 9: Another huge movie, Coyote, Ugly.
Speaker 10: Get Back, every girl wanting to get up on her bar, your tabletop and dance. Last, but not least party in the USA. But Miley Cyrus came out in two thousand and nine.
Speaker 8: I don't think she really likes this song. Why anymore? This is nothing?
Speaker 11: You know, artists evolve and then they hate the hits that made them they did, right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we talked about that on the show the other day, didn't we really annoyed? If it made you successful and brings people joy, who are you to say you don't.
Speaker 9: They are allowed to evolve and move on.
Speaker 11: Imagine like you know radio shows you've done in the past that you know you're forced into and everyone remembers it and just defines you by it.
Speaker 8: You would get over it? What do you that was twenty years ago.
Speaker 7: I had a lot of fun for those years. Thanks you know that band Nirvana. Yeah, bit of You're reference hit and their biggest hit with smells like teen Spirit. Every concert they had they refused to.
Speaker 1: Play because they didn't like it. Wouldn't Yeah, let's get on. Yeah, wasn't it? Okay? Let's get tea on for a birthday?
Speaker 8: Happy birthday tea?
Speaker 23: Thank you? How are you?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 8: We're good. What are you doing today?
Speaker 23: I'm working, but doing something on the weekend for my birthday?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Nice?
Speaker 9: What are you doing?
Speaker 23: I'm just going out for dinner with family. They're all coming down.
Speaker 18: So.
Speaker 23: Yeah, I'm turning twenty today.
Speaker 1: Next year's the big one. What are you doing for me?
Speaker 23: I'll probably throw a party to be honest.
Speaker 1: How good is it? Twenty first? And the did you do the yard glass?
Speaker 10: I personally did not. Both my brothers had the yard glasses. My grandma who was over out, she was out from the UK.
Speaker 1: Is this the one you don't talk to pretty much?
Speaker 9: Yeah, she did a yard glass?
Speaker 24: What.
Speaker 9: Yeah, she's an absolute beast. Wow, and then jumped in the pool.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, she's a good she's good fun.
Speaker 7: My mates made me do a yard glass of red wine on my way, so I'm starting to get into wine and they're like, all right, your fairy drink this then, and did.
Speaker 9: You remember anything else?
Speaker 18: Rex? Have it.
Speaker 1: I know that's not how you drink wine. It's such a twenty one year old.
Speaker 12: I did a yard glass, passed out and didn't make it out of the house. Oh my yard glasses, Tea, yard do not do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't do it, all right, Tea.
Speaker 23: I'll take you.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's be in the wheel for you.
Speaker 9: Here we go.
Speaker 1: I like the Parmer's daughter.
Speaker 8: Number twelve, number twelve. Tier.
Speaker 4: You have won a double pass to see the Veronicas live at Former on December third. Former is for their music series at Timberlane, Clark in the Heart of Sydney, CBD. For details, head to mushtexs dot com au.
Speaker 7: Tr thank you, happy birthday. All right, we're going to our first calls coming up as well. Thirty one oh sixty five. Maybe you did a yard glass of whiskey, so yeah, yes, tr tr tr T Brooklyn you got your carry over?
Speaker 8: Yeah I do. I don't know.
Speaker 11: I have had this for a few days because like it's a great song. Everyone loves this. Alexis Jordan happiness.
Speaker 1: Tr Yeah, there's that one. Yeah, or what have we got?
Speaker 9: We've got jar rule and a shanty always on time?
Speaker 6: Oh that is true?
Speaker 9: To pick which was your faith?
Speaker 23: I'll go the second one?
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, Alexis Jordan stays there for another day and yeah, first call. So thirteen one oh six five? Anything on your mind? Maybe your dad weed on you?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, yeah, no, I don't bring that up out of nowhere.
Speaker 7: I know that was forty one minutes ago, but Amy, you were telling a story.
Speaker 1: You are briefly retelling.
Speaker 9: Oh really, you want me to rehash that?
Speaker 10: Well, I got sung by a lot of blue bottles, and my dad thought he was doing the right thing because we all thought back in the day, you Ryan helped take the sting out of a blue bottle.
Speaker 9: Whatever fucking that I had, And so he weed on me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she concern. It wasn't in a bottle either, was it.
Speaker 9: It didn't put his knob in a bottle and then pour it on me.
Speaker 8: No, yeah, right, what's worth?
Speaker 9: What's worse?
Speaker 8: Anyway?
Speaker 11: We called doctor Kiss to see if there's any any purpose to doing that, and he said absolutely.
Speaker 9: I remember it helping.
Speaker 7: So trauma's wrong, doctor Chris even, all right, thirty one o six five if that.
Speaker 17: Happened to you, yeah, please please don't call in no, yeah, Colin.
Speaker 1: Or anything at all. All right, it's first calls.
Speaker 7: Okay, So thirty one oh sixty five, that's our number to get on air. Let's go jar rule always on time here on Kiss, Good morning.
Speaker 9: Color.
Speaker 7: All right, so first calls on thirteen one oh sixty five. Anything you want to chat about? Got our pop quiz coming up real soon as well, thousands of dollars up for grabs and a big Kiss.
Speaker 1: Announcement in the next twenty minutes. Don't go away. Let's go to TESSI for first calls. Hello, Tessie, Hi, guys, how are you. We're good.
Speaker 5: We want to chat about Oh did you Mike, did you.
Speaker 25: See that lady in America? The answer really badly.
Speaker 1: Talking about that this morning.
Speaker 7: What was her name?
Speaker 9: Wasn't she had a basketball game or something? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Here it is like that Martha. Yeah, we got it, we got it all sick you but yeah, but like, oh, she's out of a motown group called Martha and.
Speaker 1: The Vandellas Drive Sam.
Speaker 9: I don't know because I'm.
Speaker 7: Like tone deaf and I can't clap and stuff as you know so well, you think that's okay.
Speaker 8: Actually singing at different times?
Speaker 1: Oh keeps going, Please, I can stop.
Speaker 8: You got to hear the whole thing, don't you. I feel bad for her.
Speaker 1: I mean she's old. Don't you think there could be something wrong with her?
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's what I think.
Speaker 1: I mean poor.
Speaker 7: The thing is in America, they take their anthem so seriously. If you get that wrong, like you're going to cop a world of hate.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like ruined Roseanne's career, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the Roseanne one's hilarious.
Speaker 9: Did she sing?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: She Maybe we can try and find it. I'm just going to throw that on you guys right now if you can see. It's seriously the worst thing ever Roseanne is in, Like the Roseanne Arnold Roseanne Ye shot her.
Speaker 11: Own show, which was huge, like it was a massive show at the time, and then I'm pretty sure she did this at some baseball.
Speaker 22: Him riding.
Speaker 1: I think she just gives up after some point the bo oh my gosh, okay, I've heard her lack of that team.
Speaker 10: Taking a stop. She's at least she doesn't look like she's actually trying. She looks like she's just kind of taking the piss.
Speaker 7: But that's even worse to Americans, is it. Yeah, you're going out there doing their anthem, just having a laugh. I think she did an interview years later and said she was drunk.
Speaker 9: Might have been, Yeah, probably need to be to punch that anthem out all right.
Speaker 7: Ten to seven, You can call in anytime thirteen one oh six five if you want to have a chat.
Speaker 1: Now, crow at NAT you've got to hit a celebrity gossip coming up.
Speaker 12: Yes, The Only Fans Star any Night is going viral right now because she added a bunch of AFL players that have slid into her DMS.
Speaker 9: So we're going to chat to her next actually and find out more.
Speaker 18: K I.
Speaker 9: Celebrity news.
Speaker 1: You like that guy, bro? Right now, it's going to hit a celebrity news. What's going on?
Speaker 12: Oh we all know Annie Knight one of Australia's biggest Only Fans creators, and she posted a video over the weekend that's caused a bit of a stir. Now, in the line of work that she does, it's no surprise that she's got a bunch of men sliding into her DMS all the time, despite the fact that she's actually engaged and going to get married in the coming months.
Speaker 1: So like work and real life, Annie are two different people.
Speaker 12: And over the weekend she decided to out a couple of AFL players, big names, mind you, who had been sliding into her DMS.
Speaker 8: I'm going to play.
Speaker 11: When you said out, I thought you meant out as gay. I was getting excited.
Speaker 9: Story, but no, she has outed them as sliding into her.
Speaker 1: Take a listen to the video.
Speaker 10: She thought I would out some of the AFL players and cricket players that have slid into my DMS.
Speaker 13: Sorry.
Speaker 5: Boys.
Speaker 9: First up, we have at Clayton Oliver.
Speaker 26: Clayton Oliver is a repeat offender.
Speaker 9: It's happened a few times now.
Speaker 26: I met Clayton.
Speaker 9: He's a great guy. Sorry Clayton. He tends to do this and then uncends. And we have our man of the moment, Bailey Smith. He has slid in a few times.
Speaker 10: Also asked me about my friend Lily Phillips, but she's taken so all my buzz.
Speaker 3: Sorry.
Speaker 10: Yeah, So apparently Clayton Oliver is known as a bit for being a bit of a party boy. We all know Bailey Smith he likes to party a bit too, and you know it doesn't shock me that these are the two names she threw out there, but I love.
Speaker 9: That she did it.
Speaker 6: Good on her, and we've got her on the phone.
Speaker 9: I thought we'd just speak to her Annie, good morning.
Speaker 16: Hello, Hey, hey, hey guys, how are you cool?
Speaker 9: Annie?
Speaker 10: I want to know after you posted this video, did you get a DM straight away from Clayton and Bailey being like, what the hell are you doing?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 26: I weirdly didn't, which I found actually quite odd, and I didn't expect any of them to respond, so I was shocked when Clayton did.
Speaker 9: What did Clayton say?
Speaker 26: No, he didn't say anything. He posted a story dancing in the locker rooms to Annie, are you okay?
Speaker 18: And tagged me hilarious.
Speaker 1: Good Now?
Speaker 12: Is there anyone else who's messaged you who maybe has slid into your dms and gone, please don't out me, please don't out me?
Speaker 16: Like?
Speaker 9: Are there more names that you're yet to reveal?
Speaker 8: Do you know what?
Speaker 26: I thought about going through some other ones and seeing if everyone went back and has unsent their messages, but I haven't checked yet.
Speaker 9: I want to know you've done AFL. What about NRL?
Speaker 19: Oh?
Speaker 26: To be honest with you, I wouldn't even know if an NRL player was in my dam because I don't follow NLL could be.
Speaker 1: Any of them.
Speaker 7: What about some well known Australian celebrities TV give us an exclusive?
Speaker 26: No, no, there's a few, but I'm not going to do it. What about I done my outing for the week?
Speaker 27: Maybe next week?
Speaker 9: What about a clue, A little clue?
Speaker 22: Oh?
Speaker 26: A reality TV stuff?
Speaker 18: Oh?
Speaker 1: What a shock?
Speaker 6: Ye?
Speaker 1: Do you feel bad though? Like outing these guys you know, like from you know they got partners? No they don't.
Speaker 26: Well well, I mean the guys I outed, I think a single. I did feel a little bit guilty for a second, but when Clayton responded, I was like, Okay, thank god he's taking it all in good good yea, so it's all good.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What if they had to partner? Would you out them then? Yes?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 11: Also, but what's the difference between like sliding into a d M and that's, you know, a dodgy thing, to just messaging like a man can message a woman and that's just communication.
Speaker 26: It's more that like these guys knew I was engaged, and they were like, yeah, I still give her a try anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and there how she is.
Speaker 9: How she's going.
Speaker 8: What did they say exactly? Like are they trying to get like you or something?
Speaker 26: No, No, it was more just like responding to my stories, but in like a you know, in a flirtatious way that if I'd responded, they they would have you know, progressed.
Speaker 7: So do you think because of your line of work, these guys think, oh, your engagement isn't serious?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 26: I think probably, and probably like my challenges like oh, well she's you know, having other blokes.
Speaker 1: So she'll have me too, Yeah, but that'd have to pay or.
Speaker 26: No, No, I just I don't do that anymore. Like I'm getting married in two months, so my life's a bit different.
Speaker 12: Yeah, how is the wedding play? I'm assuming it's all planned now, but two months away? You just said are you excited?
Speaker 26: Yeah, I'm so excited. I can't wait. It's actually really scary that it's two months away. It's gone so fast, this whole fifteen months. So yeah, but I'm very excited.
Speaker 9: And so you're going to be a married woman.
Speaker 10: Is that going to change anything you do in your line of work? Or does your partner know what he's signed up for? And you guys have like a really healthy relationship.
Speaker 26: Yeah, I think like I won't be collaborating as much as I have in the past, but you know, I'm doing this new reality TV show at the moment, so like that's more my focus going forward.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 26: So yeah, yeah, I'm going to be a wife. So yeah, thinks we'll look a little bit.
Speaker 14: Different a little bit.
Speaker 9: Earlie Night joining us here on Kanny.
Speaker 13: Thanks Anny, Thanks guys, appreciate it.
Speaker 7: All right, coming up our thousands of bucks to be won every single morning, our pop quiz. Let's do your first chance right now thirteen one oh six five and a.
Speaker 1: Big Kiss announcement.
Speaker 9: Yeah, this is huge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we will do that right after Brooklyn's news. All right, don't go anywhere. This is Kiss Breakfast.
Speaker 7: Yeah, good morning, eleven past seven Mikey, Brooklyn, Amy Gerrard, and we have a big announcement about Kiss Breakfast right.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, our you getters are about to get a whole bunch bigger Amy.
Speaker 1: This is starting next month day.
Speaker 9: Yeah, next Monday, August ten.
Speaker 10: Listen between six am and nine am and call thirteen one oh six five and if you get on air, you will win one thousand dollars cash for doing absolutely nothing, just literally making a phone call.
Speaker 7: Every caller on air for hour you Getter is going to win a thousand bucks.
Speaker 9: This is huge, so big.
Speaker 10: Imagine what you could do with one thousand dollars and just by call on a radio station, this radio station.
Speaker 9: You don't even have to do the pop quiz. You got to do anything, just literally get on air.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, all right.
Speaker 7: So this is very Monday, August ten, So this coming Monday, our you Getters, You get on air, you win ae thousand bucks exclusive to kiss.
Speaker 1: Make sure you're listening Monday six a m. All right, this is top quiz, pop Quiz the pop queers and your chance at one thousand dollars.
Speaker 9: Sounds a bit trickier.
Speaker 1: Let's get you on to play. Gabby. Good morning, Hey, Gabby, good morning, word morning and good luck. Let's get into it right now.
Speaker 9: Thank you, all right, Gabby. Question number one?
Speaker 10: Which superhero was bitten by a radioactive spider? Spider Man nine Now is the catch up service for which TV channel Channel nine? In the Despicable Me films, what color are the minions yellow? Meghan Markle played Rachel Zain in which TV show name one of the Beckham Children.
Speaker 18: Oh, children David, which.
Speaker 10: Popstar has just announced she'll be stepping back from the public life.
Speaker 9: After her current tour.
Speaker 25: Hurri under Grande I'll be back.
Speaker 10: Is a famous line from which Arnold Schwarzenegger movie Germinatory, which Australian singer performed at the closing ceremony of the Commonwealth Games. Oh, Sam Fender and Olivia Dean's Rein me In is now the longest running number one single in which country the UK? Which actor stars in Netflix brand new sport comedy The Hawk. Oh all right, back to name one of the Beckham children. No, no, Brooklyn, Romeo, Harper or crue Fuck you did so well, Gabby you got seven Delta Gudram is who performed at the closing ceremony of the Commonwealth Games. And Will Ferrell is the actor who stars in Netflix brand new sport comedy show The Hawk.
Speaker 1: You were on fire there for a minute, so close, so good?
Speaker 7: All right, coming up, We'll give you another chance to play before eight a m. For our pop quiz. There's about to be a cat fight live on air. Oh yeah, So a listener wants to confront a fend. Okay, she reckons this friend has been stealing money off her. Let's all well, friend, yeah right, okay, we're going to do that next. You're on Kiss a quarter past seven. You got Mikey Brooklyn Amy Girard, good morning.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 10: So Kelsey has given us a call because she wants to get the truth out of her friend. So Kelsey, her friend Alisha, and another girlfriend they went off and they had a really beautiful girl's weekend away in the Wine region. Apparently they had booked an airbnb and that one fell through, so Aleisha, who has done all of this organizing, found another Airbnb and they went on their merryway.
Speaker 9: They had a great weekend.
Speaker 10: However, it has now since come to Kelsey's attention that the second airbnb was cheaper, and apparently like five hundred dollars cheaper. It was like two hundred and fifty dollars less each night, And Kelsey wants to up with Alisha and kind of just ask her the question, like where's our money?
Speaker 9: What the hell's going on?
Speaker 1: Well, here we go, let's chat to Kelsey high.
Speaker 10: Hey girls, Hey guys, so you had a really nice weekend. Is this like a new Newish girlfriend or somebody that you've known.
Speaker 9: For a while.
Speaker 20: I've known her for a while, like long enough that you know, you just don't be ripping off your mate. But yeah, as you said, like the second airbnb was so much cheaper, and she's just pocketed the money from what I can tell.
Speaker 7: Well, how do hang on? How do we know that it was that much cheaper? And isn't there a little bit of attacks for her organizing it?
Speaker 20: Not a fun No, not five hundred dollars. I had a friend who wanted to see the airbnb we stayed at, so I looked it up and then literally realized so quickly that it was heat cheaper, and yeah, just figured where's the rest of the money gone?
Speaker 10: And also did Alisha kind of turn up with booze? Like did she buy champagne stuff for a cheese platter or anything like that? Could the money have gone there?
Speaker 23: No, not at all.
Speaker 20: It was literally standard weekend away. But what's annoyed me is I tried to contact her, and like, rather than just being like normal about it and replying or like, you know, accidents happen or things happen, she's literally ignored me. Yeah, I can't get.
Speaker 18: Through to it.
Speaker 10: It just seems wild that she would go to these lengths just for five hundred dollars, like if it was a lot more money, and maybe she was about to leave the country, but maybe she just hasn't.
Speaker 1: Got around to it yet. You know how some people are just hopeless. We're transferring to the mindy.
Speaker 10: She ignoring Kelsey, she's literally ghosting her nou.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, lucky for you, we've tracked it down. So we've got a number and she's going to agree to come on air to Kiss. So you're going to confront her and ask her the truth.
Speaker 20: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, let's find out what's going on.
Speaker 7: All right, we'll do that right after bb EUREXA. Here twenty past seven, you're on Kiss Breakfast. Mikey Brooklyn, Amy Girard, Good morning.
Speaker 10: Okay, so we've actually got Kelsey on the line. She's got a bit of a dilemma. Her other girlfriend, Alisha, and another girlfriend. They went away to the wine region. They had a wonderful girl's weekend. Their first airbnb fell through, so Alisha jumped on the front foot organized a second airbnb. Everything was great until Kelsey found out that the second airbnb was significantly cheaper, and Elisha has well, we're assuming pocketed the additional five hundred dollars that the girls would have transferred because the second airbnb was so much cheaper.
Speaker 7: So Kelsey, you're sure of this. It was definitely cheaper. And she's been not letting you.
Speaker 1: Talk to it one hundred percent.
Speaker 20: She's being a rat because I can't get in contact with her, so I hope you can.
Speaker 1: Well, we have tracked it down. We're going to get you to confront her.
Speaker 10: Okay, yeah, great, all right, Kelsey sounds ready for a Barney.
Speaker 1: Well, let's chat to Alisha first.
Speaker 9: Hello, Alisha, good morning, Hey Alisha.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, So friend's trip with Kelsey and another friend recently. How was it?
Speaker 18: Yeah, well it was pretty good.
Speaker 10: I had a lot of And did you kind of put your hand up to be the organizer that you booked all the airbnbs?
Speaker 18: Well, yeah, like booked them, but I guess I kind of like.
Speaker 9: The first one did that fall through and you had to book a second one?
Speaker 18: Yeah? Yeah, it took like ages for everyone to confirm, so we lost the booking.
Speaker 7: Okay, Well, on that, Kelsey wants to chat to you about that booking and stuff.
Speaker 1: We're going to put you on. Kelsey. You're on with Elisha Hey.
Speaker 3: Babe, how are you going?
Speaker 18: I'm good? How are you? Well?
Speaker 20: Yeah, I've been better. I mean, I can't believe we're on radio because you can't reply to a text. But of course, what have you done. You've ripped us off. Where's our cash style?
Speaker 28: What cash?
Speaker 20: Well, you booked the airbnb, we got canceled. We booked the second one. It was a lot cheaper. I've done my research, I've messaged you several times. You're not getting back to me, and basically, I want my money back. Thank you.
Speaker 18: Hang on, Like what you spoke to the people at the airbnb.
Speaker 20: No, I looked at art babe, like, obviously you know it was cheaper to go to the second airbnb. Me and the other girls have done the research. We've seen the cost difference. We paid you the difference, and you haven't given us the cash back. Basically, well five hundred bucks, dudes, Well.
Speaker 18: For the exact same weekend. I don't think so.
Speaker 20: Yeah, yeah, but the airbnb was cheaper. This is crazy that you're not admitting it, because there's nothing like.
Speaker 18: To admit like it was just it was the difference in price for the weekend. It's like the exact same weekend what you researched it.
Speaker 20: Yeah, but it was cheaper, so you should be paying us the difference. We're not paying you to organize it. You're not a travel agent, babe.
Speaker 18: Oh my god. Okay, well someone had to organize it.
Speaker 1: Are you saying it wasn't cheaper, Alisha?
Speaker 18: No, I'm just saying like nobody else was putting their hand up to organize everything, and it was just it took ages for everyone to kind of confirm.
Speaker 1: So how much cheaper was it? And how much money have you got from the girls.
Speaker 18: I don't know. Maybe it was like four hundred and fifty dollars cheaper. Perhaps, I don't know. I can't really remember.
Speaker 20: We're not paying your commission to organize a trip, babe, like you've got to pay us some money back. I just can't believe that you wouldn't reply to my message and here we are.
Speaker 18: Oh so, hang on, I didn't reply to your message, so you rang people to like corner me on the radio about it.
Speaker 20: I just don't think that that's appropriate that you think that you can take that money and then just sit there. I don't think it's appropriated.
Speaker 9: You're called on the radio, Alisha. Have you spent the money.
Speaker 18: Yeah, of course she has. What if I spent it on? If you know so much?
Speaker 20: This is outrageous, So how can you not to still be on the defense? Give us our money back?
Speaker 18: No, I'm not like, no, it was insurance.
Speaker 10: So Alisha, you're aware that the girls have paid you over and you're okay with just keeping their money.
Speaker 18: Yeah, because they're really flaky. They do this all the time. They want to organize girl's trips. Nobody does anything.
Speaker 20: I think you're actually just making things up. Now you won't have to worry about organizing any other girls troops because you're not invited.
Speaker 18: Babe. Oh good, at least I've got, you know, the money insurance.
Speaker 20: Enjoy that five hundred dollars there?
Speaker 18: Okay, yeah, okay, Well, oh my god, I will, actually I will. It'll be great. It'd be so good.
Speaker 1: So just to check you're not going to pay it back?
Speaker 27: Well, why should I?
Speaker 18: Now she's calling me on the radio. It's embarrassing. It's so embarrassing, it's so emotionally mature, Alisha.
Speaker 10: The only reason why she's done that is because she says she's tried to contact you multiple times and you haven't responded.
Speaker 9: Or answered.
Speaker 18: Have you seen proof of that? Have you seen proof of her trying to contact me? Well, then maybe you should just, I don't know, not accept calls and random accusations from strangers. Hey, what about that?
Speaker 1: Okay, so we don't care.
Speaker 18: I'm going now.
Speaker 3: Bye bye.
Speaker 7: Okay, Well, Kelsey looks like she's gone, So it's all over you and I get your money back and you probably have just ended a friendship there.
Speaker 20: Oh you know what though, like that was embarrassing for her and she's I'm glad and she can keep her money. What a stupid nole.
Speaker 10: Yeah, four hundred and fifty doesn't feel like it's worth it over a friendship, but obviously maybe she didn't value it enough.
Speaker 9: So I feel like I feel like it's not much of a love loss there for you.
Speaker 20: No catch a later BA for sure.
Speaker 1: All right. Well, see, dudes, wouldn't do this.
Speaker 9: I don't have any girlfriends who I would have like dramas like that with.
Speaker 1: No nah just back in the day, but never never.
Speaker 9: Honestly, we're all just straight shooters. Oh and I wouldn't. They're doing it on radio.
Speaker 1: I understand right, she.
Speaker 10: Did it because she obviously couldn't get in contact with her, but then bring her under radio and yeah, publicly humiliating her.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what we're here for.
Speaker 8: I don't say that's a bad thing.
Speaker 10: Amy, Sorry, sorry, Yeah, bring everyone humiliate them on live radio.
Speaker 1: It's what did I pass? Seven.
Speaker 7: Matt Preston is joining us live on air, coming up right here on Kiss mikey Brooklyn and Amy Gerrard.
Speaker 1: Yiss, let's go, Matt Preston.
Speaker 7: Let's go all right on Kiss Breakfast right now. Matt Preston is joining us live.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Hello.
Speaker 6: Matt, very good morning. Nice to see all. Amy. Congratulations on the longest interview pressures for a radio show. You've done fantastic. You have you permanently here. You have the perfect back crock of Sydney Harbor.
Speaker 9: You've done well, very much.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 7: Love to so your mate been a while. Love that there's still going.
Speaker 18: Oh yeah.
Speaker 6: This is a little cowboy Neckerchief because I feel that making the show playing locally it needed a slightly new lock. So we bought all these these little cowboy squares and I'm wearing those. They're smaller, they're slightly more understated, they're slightly more more suitable for when you're out in the country.
Speaker 1: So have you retired the cravats?
Speaker 6: No, I've got I've got. I've got a bag of four hundred I'm looking to get rid of. I'm trying to work out how to get rid of.
Speaker 1: Well, you could auction on me by yeah, yeah, Well you know there's.
Speaker 6: Nothing that There was a famous case of a of a daytime seleb in the UK who auctioned his tie and it went four fifty cents, so it was like everyone, well, no one likes him. So I'm thinking, no, I think they need they need to be given away to bad homes.
Speaker 7: Yeah right, you don't want to embarrass yourself with a fifty cent going high.
Speaker 6: I don't need to be detailed.
Speaker 1: How relevant I am, Well you're relevant.
Speaker 7: You got playing locally at premiers on SBS on Demand and SBS Food tomorrow eight thirty. Is this all about how good our food here in Australia is?
Speaker 6: I think it's a combination of one of one, how good our food is. Number two, how hard it is to produce really good food. And you know, for a small producer, if you're a farmer or a fisher, gee, it's a brutal life. And when you when you hop into icy cold water, you know, at dawn on the gooor perm or anything. I'll just be paddling around raking pippies in maybe ankle deep water and your suddenly are your up to your nipples in freezing surf. And then the waves come in and smash you. And these guys know that they use their rake to of hurdle the waves. You don't have that skill, You'll end up you end up being absolutely sodden. And it's you go, gee, that is that is not a job. And breakfast radio is hard, but this is double plus.
Speaker 9: That sounds harder.
Speaker 10: So is all of the food that you are going to be eating on these series? Is it very much like farm to table?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's it's it's these small, so small regenitive farms. It's that. Then maybe maybe it's maybe it's a family with an oyster lease that they've had a couple of generations. I think the other thing, you really it's not just the physical struggle how hard it is, but just you know, we were down at the Oleas and Kangaroo Island and they just had this algae bloom. So their business has been shut down for nine months and they felt isolated, and I think this thing with with with producers is it's quite a lonely business and there's not a lot of love for them. So it's really nice to go somewhere and show some love. And also in terms of the images, it's a beautiful thing to do because they are in the most unbelievable location. So the shots, the kind of that that romance of the location is something that kind of you said against how hard the job is. So you have this stuff. Oh that's beautiful thing. Oh that's quite hard.
Speaker 10: Would you say that you've got one of the best jobs in the world, like basically being able.
Speaker 6: To go pay to eat cake, flown out to Mexico City. Well, Cocktail awards?
Speaker 8: How hard?
Speaker 9: Cocktail?
Speaker 1: How did you go with like keeping wade off and stuff?
Speaker 15: Is it hard?
Speaker 6: I've just I've totally changed my diet recently, and I'm just what did you go to? I just I just went clean, you know, I mean, I've got I've got young kids, I've got twined like young young adult kids at twenty six, twenty three, twenty one, and they're like, oh, Dad, is protein? We need more more protein and so and so they just smashed me, like No, you can't eat that, none of that.
Speaker 9: So what if you cut out? Have you cut out like carbs?
Speaker 6: I'm not really I've tried to not cut out stuff, just eat more of stuff I really like, like you know, but I mean spending my time working with food. And obviously I've been involved in social media since it kind of started in two thousand and nine, so I love that as a source both good and bad. There's some terrible trends out there, and there's some terrible recipes that you make and go I need to tell people never to make. But there's also some really clever stuff out there, whether you know. I've been all across that rice paper trend, which is delicious love yeah, so good, so crunchy, crispy. I love the air fryer.
Speaker 10: Have you seen the one I've just my girlfriend told me about this yesterday. Apparently it's gone viral on TikTok. It's all about Kingston, the little Kingston biscuits, you know.
Speaker 6: The King of biscuits. Yes, the King of biscuits.
Speaker 10: So apparently you lay out a tray of them and then you put like peach cobbler all over it and it turns it into some cake yes, here your mat.
Speaker 6: Anything with the Kingston. I mean, you've got it. So what you've got The challenge is it's got to be better than the ordinary Kingston A cup of tea, right, and I would suggest you're gonna watch locally. It is the show is designed for a big mugget tea and a play of Kingston's why are you here?
Speaker 7: We're talking of weird food trends. We were having a look at this this morning of food influenza.
Speaker 6: You've already started in the battle.
Speaker 9: Food influence.
Speaker 7: Here's what she does with the macas so angel foodie. She orders a triple cheeseburger and dips it in Coca cola.
Speaker 2: I swear this is actually so good. Ever since I tried this again, I've been craving it like once a week. And I've also seen a lot of comment saying that people dip pizza or chicken nuggets and coke also, so it's really not that weird and I actually kind of want to try those.
Speaker 6: Also, there's nothing wrong with any dunking credits. Let's start with that place, you know, the Kingston's Hot Sea Perfect, the Tim Tam Slam unbelievable that that that's really good.
Speaker 1: We'll stand by my gosh, have we got the Marcas?
Speaker 8: Yeah, we got it.
Speaker 1: We've got it. We're doing it, so stay right here. Oh my, let's see if it is next kiss. All right, the Kimmel Roy right now, good morning.
Speaker 7: All right, we're going to taste this with Matt Preston. So this foody influencer Angel Foody. She orders a triple cheeseburger, dips it in coke, and Matt Preston, you were saying, you think this is good.
Speaker 6: Well, no, I don't think it's good, and I'm questioning it. I love it. I love a very salty fry with a van in the milkshake. There's a sense of the salt and the sugar that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: In terms of the Dark Doctor, I don't mind the Dark Doctor for cooking. I used it in the stir fry and I got yeah. Just to live just a little bit bit of my favorite recipe. The best recipe you find online that's super easy is slow cooked chicken wings in It's got to be full strength, in full strength, cope and cook them really really. I've tried it with DC and horrible, but with full strength it just cooks for a long time, there's a lot of sugar. It's not an every day food mate.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, well neither is this marketers that we have in here.
Speaker 11: Now, my basic cooking knowledge would would think that bread into liquid is not a good thing.
Speaker 9: Are you going to do a quick dumb it's going to play on the whole sweet and salty?
Speaker 6: And what about what about having a cheese and ham toasty dunked into your tomato soup or your pumpkin seup? You know, superstick? The liquid thing is okay, I mean what about the barrier, the berrier dunk.
Speaker 9: Stuff I like pizza and coke?
Speaker 6: I like, yeah, you just don't junk.
Speaker 1: Amy is already hoovering into the well here.
Speaker 9: This is yum.
Speaker 8: For cold.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okays on what's your review here?
Speaker 6: You know, a really good combination takes two plus two and makes eight, right, and I think this is a two plus two. I don't think there's a benefit in having the cheeseburger into the coke. It's an interesting idea, and it's certainly not as bad as and I'm putting cinnamon on cucumber, which is a big trend, but it's not one of those things like putting olive oil in an ice cream that was a trend about a year ago, which is delicious.
Speaker 8: This is really changing the taste.
Speaker 1: Taking it cold, yeah, soggy.
Speaker 6: Cold, cold and soggy. But then you know, if you go to if you go to Istanbul, they have a thing. They have these soggy burgers. They have steam burgers. They make a burger and they put it it's like steam boats. And so that's the thing. So maybe if you're from a Turkish background, this could be. This could be the co labby looking for.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this works if you're Turkish.
Speaker 6: You know what I think. All you've got to give it a try. You never know what your own personal peccadillo may be. And we all have. You know, I love I Love a Worcester sauce on on toast with apricot jam, and that is a combo that it's weird but it's delicious.
Speaker 9: Works for you.
Speaker 6: Vegamine and raspberry jam on burnt toast. Seriously, try it yourself. I'll send you a list of we combo to try. Summer one not to try chicken loaf and Natella one of the most discussing ever.
Speaker 1: At least you gave it a go.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Matt Preston playing locally so it starts on SBS on Demand and SBS Food tomorrow at thirty pm. Always good to see you, mate, Thank you for giving her to.
Speaker 6: Go and yeah, pleasure, pleasure, thank you for feeding the coke.
Speaker 7: We'll gott to hit a celebrity gossip coming up with R next. You're on Kiss Breakfast, Mikey Brooklyn and Amy Jerd. Good morning, celebrity news.
Speaker 22: You like that?
Speaker 1: Al right, crow it now it's got to hit a celebrity in news.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Jonah Hill was on the SmartLess podcast, which is hosted by celebrities, I mean Jason Bateman, Sean Hayes from what was he in, Will and Grace and Will One, and he was talking to them about this the like hobby that he started seven years ago at the age of thirty five years old, and that hobby is.
Speaker 1: Brazilian jiu jitsu.
Speaker 9: Nice. So he holds a white belt.
Speaker 12: Now, my six year olds, I would get say it's not that impressive, Like when you look at the belt order for an adult, it goes white, blue, purple, then.
Speaker 9: Brown and black.
Speaker 12: But he's talking about his white belt as if it's something to be impressed by In this interview, he also says that because of his jiu jitsu training and his white belt, he'd absolutely be able to take his haters out if he needed to take a listen.
Speaker 9: To what he said.
Speaker 24: I love Brazilian jiu jitsu. I love except my body is begging me to not love it.
Speaker 1: Forty two isn't.
Speaker 24: My wife is often like, you're not going to become like a professional fighter, you know that, right, Like you're a comedian.
Speaker 6: Like, but let me ask you something, if we got into it, I would you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would.
Speaker 18: Yeah.
Speaker 9: And that's the best part.
Speaker 24: My favorite thing is people are like, oh, jonnah hill I go from super Bowl and I'm like, I would annihily.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 10: I it's it's a funny one to watch, like it's literally just man rest sling on the ground.
Speaker 12: I was gonna say, it's actually not one of those ones where put into practice is very useful, like day to day, Like I've got to say, as someone who is engaged to a professional boxer, there's something in me that kind of just feels like, I know my partner can someone up one day if we needed to.
Speaker 9: But it also scares me because I'm like, please never do that. Yeah, of course, Like just because you can doesn't mean you should. I think we've got one of my next door neighbors.
Speaker 10: He's a black belt in jiu jitsu, and he always says like, I could take your husband down. My Ryan is not a jiu jitsu but also he's big, and he's big, he's like.
Speaker 9: A man mountain.
Speaker 10: However, I'm like, I think what these jiu jitsu people do is they like they they get on top of you and they use their legs.
Speaker 1: Is that the thing that Melissa does a lot of She did a.
Speaker 12: Lot of grappling, she said, so not Brazilian jiu jitsu as a whole. She kind of does the grappling component, which is the like, yeah, the wrestling is a combination of kickboxing, boxing, and grappling. So well, because it's all three, it's like, oh, that's like mixed martial arts, I guess. But I mean in terms of the grappling element, like what are they just going to run up to for your example, your husband six foot three, Is he going to sprint up to him, mount him on his back and just hope his force can take him to the ground.
Speaker 10: Army, Yeah, The only way I reckon you would be able to take Ryan out is if he hit the deck, like, if he's on the ground already, yes, you will be able to take him out.
Speaker 9: But good luck getting that man down.
Speaker 1: To the hall, big he man.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Also, these celebrities, I'm gonna have to explain who they are, but the story's worth it. So Aneline McCord, now, she's best known for they did a nine O two one oh. Remember Beverly Hills nine two oh, the old show. They did a reboot in the early noughties called nine O two to one oh, and Anneline McCord was like the main actress in that. And she's also getting married to a former rugby union player who's quite well known I think in the UK.
Speaker 9: His name's Danny Cipriani.
Speaker 12: Now the story is they've got a combined net worth of like over ten million Australian dollars, like eleven million Australian dollars, and there are looking for people to donate to their wedding. So they've started an entire registry on a website called money Fund.
Speaker 9: I've got up on the screen for you guys here.
Speaker 12: So they're getting married in October of this year, and basically there's a list where you can buy certain parts of their wedding. For example, for two hundred and fifty bucks, you can contribute towards the reception catering. For three hundred dollars you can add to cart the wedding photographer. You can also add things like floral arrangements.
Speaker 8: Is this a public thing, it's not just for people who are invited?
Speaker 12: Well, yeah, I mean they would have sent it to their wedding guest. But it's a website, so like, technically we could go on now and pay. One of the ones I saw that was bought was one hundred bucks for their marriage registration.
Speaker 8: This is I wish I'd thought of this.
Speaker 9: Smart.
Speaker 1: Hang on a second, kiss paid for your your wedding?
Speaker 7: Was I mean, isn't this just like a wedding registry, which I always I've said before, I feel like, is rude these pot plants?
Speaker 9: No, a lot of people find registries helpful.
Speaker 1: You reckon, Yeah, just give money in a cart.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I mean, it's kind of the same concept as a wishing well, but they're just asking for the money ahead of time, as opposed to on the night. Give us an envelope with money, but it's like a ranger life better where you can use the money afterward that you get well also downloaded.
Speaker 1: Like you said, they don't need any of these.
Speaker 12: Yeah, they wrote on their gift any amount contribute to our journey, help us create our dream wedding and honeymoon experience with any amount of donation.
Speaker 1: It just feels a bit icky.
Speaker 12: Everyone's slamming them saying it's packy and also like they don't need the money.
Speaker 1: They don't.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Okay, coming up, we are giving away thousands of bucks every morning the pop Quiz. Your next chance to play is now thirteen one oh six y five. You want to give it a go, And if you want to hear more gossip, you can check out the Kiss Breakfast podcast on the iHeart app.
Speaker 1: This pop quiz we give away thousands of bucks. Let's do it. Another chance to play our pop quiz. Lucas on Hello Luke, Hello, Hello you guys? How are you? What do you reckon?
Speaker 9: Can you do it?
Speaker 29: Fantastic?
Speaker 8: Come on?
Speaker 15: I can do whatever I have to do.
Speaker 1: Okay, confident and I like it. Well, here we go. Amy's got your questions.
Speaker 10: I don't write the good luck Luke Question number one, What color are Dorothy's slippers? In The Wizard of Oz read true or false? Sassy Spice was a member of the Spice Girls. True in The Simpsons, What's the name of mister Burne's assistant?
Speaker 29: Its name?
Speaker 10: A bald celebrity path which team is currently at the top of the AFL Ladder.
Speaker 5: Ah Pas, She Looks.
Speaker 10: So Perfect was a twenty fourteen hit for which boy band Pas Meredith Gray, Olivia Benson, Benjamin Button are the cats of which pop star past name one couple on the brand new season of The Block Rita Aura is married to Which New Zealand filmmaker.
Speaker 29: No clue, I one?
Speaker 5: Haven't I got more?
Speaker 9: Here we go? Okay?
Speaker 10: Which artist is bringing his britpop tour to Australia this year?
Speaker 9: No, Robbie Williams.
Speaker 1: William Can you go through for us?
Speaker 8: The Five Spice Girls?
Speaker 9: Melby is Scary Spies.
Speaker 10: Baby Spies the one that's on the voys, but there was there was no Spies by.
Speaker 18: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Bald celebrity could have been Pitbull, the Rock, Vin Diesel, Jason Statham, Samuel L. Jackson, Freemantle Dockers are at the AFL Ladder they're the top of the AFL ladder. She looks so perfect was a hit by five seconds of Summer. And Meredith Gray, Olivia Benson and Benjamin Button are all cats of Taylor Swift, Adam Adam and Joline Chantelle and Wyatt Courtney and said Lisa and Roscoe and Rick and Taylor all couples on the block.
Speaker 9: And Rita Ara is married to Ticker why Titty?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 15: Mate?
Speaker 1: Well you got what did he get?
Speaker 9: He Smillers and Dorothy Slippers?
Speaker 1: All right, good?
Speaker 7: Another chance to play? Yeah, I love the confidence of the start. I just sort of shout it after this disappeared correctly. Hey tomorrow we do it again at seven and at eight only on Kiss. Georgina Walker is here your Snap free predictions. You want a prediction with Georgina, call us now thirteen one oh sixty five and we'll get you on with us. That's coming up here on your number one hip music station. You are listening to kids Mikey Brooklyn, Amy Dryd. We're doing a for Chemist Warehouse at a quarter past eight right now on Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Good morning. She's attain in Parla Tracla. And now your Snap predictions with Georgina Walker.
Speaker 7: You want a private reading, head to Georgina Walker dot com.
Speaker 22: Good morning, this morning, I love it, give you a chanst for you might not money here?
Speaker 1: All right, well there we go. Let's see if you can be snappy with Margaret.
Speaker 18: Hello.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi Georgina, good morning.
Speaker 9: How can I help you?
Speaker 3: Georgina. I lost my partner three months ago to cancer. I'm fifty nine. We had both been previously married, three children each, so basically had a lifetime beforehand. But for that six years, he was an amazing partner, pretty perfect in my eyes, and as difficult as it is, I'm a positive person by nature. So my struggle is is that it for me like he was pretty perfect? How do I find that again? Do I just not find it again? And I guess I'm just curious as to what you think and what you see.
Speaker 22: I keep hearing the song from it's simply the best, better than all the rest. So that's the message from you past your person's past event, so they think they're simply the best. I don't think you can compare somebody and you, but you will find somebody sixty two when you're about sixty two sixty three, they will have all the tick boxes that you want, but they're mellow. I hear the song I hate things and songs. I hear the song mellow yellow. So they're going to be well. So that's a really nice combination. Also to probably their children have grown up. They're free because they hear this, born free. I think if you're a working person, you may need to concentrate more on training or developing, because there seems to be within eighteen so I don't know if that's eighteen weeks or eighteen months, a change in invocation or whatever you're actually doing. So I think concentrate on emotionally being stable at the moment, because grief sometimes can overtake us at certain times anniversaries, Christmas and things like that. So I tend to think, you know, and maybe an eighteen months time, with the changes with work, that you'll also maybe have met somebody by that time, so that will fill that void. So I feel quite positive.
Speaker 3: Okay, oh excellent, thank you so much.
Speaker 7: Then a few years to go and she'll meet someone else, and you know, not everyone can tick all those boxes, can I now?
Speaker 8: Mellow yellow?
Speaker 22: I think you have somebody who's quite mellow, maybe quite nice.
Speaker 9: It's nice, just having the companionship, right, Yeah, they're mellow.
Speaker 22: That's my feeling, just the mellow. Not necessarily what you had before, but a nice combination.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Okay, Mikayla, you're on with Georgina.
Speaker 14: Good morning, I how are you going good?
Speaker 7: I just want to know.
Speaker 3: So I've been with my partner for.
Speaker 22: A couple of years now.
Speaker 25: He struggles with an alcohol addiction.
Speaker 16: We're in a little bit of a situation where I feel stuck. I just want to know.
Speaker 25: I guess what you see for the future.
Speaker 22: As soon as I heard your voice, I got pains in my stomach. Pains in my stomach. It's not a good vibration. My sense is that you know, sometimes you may be feeling it's better to have somebody that have nobody. But I cannot say this lasting. I think your gut feeling and maybe that's why I've got the pains in the stomach. Your gut feeling is can I put up with this? I'm not saying the person is a bad person, but I see you see the cloud the problems that it's creating when somebody has an addiction problem. Even if they said I will I will get clean, I will go to rehab. I do not think it's the right person for you. I feel I want to go another twelve twelve years Okay, twelve could be Christmas time or a twelve months time that you'll find somebody else. I just don't think it's a good combination. It's about by putting oil and water in a bottle, it never blends. Okay, Okay, thank you for that.
Speaker 1: How bad's the drinking, Mikayla.
Speaker 16: It's quite bad?
Speaker 18: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Is he trying to Is he trying to get sober?
Speaker 18: Like?
Speaker 9: Is he getting help?
Speaker 16: He is he? He's definitely doing his first.
Speaker 13: But I guess it's just the slip ups that keep happening and the lives.
Speaker 18: That come with it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like all addictions. Right, good luck, Michayla. Okay, Matt, you're on now? Would your gina go for it?
Speaker 1: Mate?
Speaker 14: Oh my god, Hi, how are we great?
Speaker 9: Must have a guy go ahead.
Speaker 14: So my question is my partner and I were living in a rental property and the landlord a bit dodgy, to say the least. I was just wondering if we're ever going to be getting out of here anytime soon?
Speaker 22: So what are you saying? Looking for a new rental what's the is about saying their dodgy? Don't say their name, but what's the ish you about being dodgy?
Speaker 18: Ah?
Speaker 6: They're just doing.
Speaker 14: Things'll be doing things I shouldn't be doing.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, right, so what are you looking at? Are you asking him?
Speaker 22: Will you have another rental apartment? What's the ship?
Speaker 14: Yeah, we'll be getting out of this property.
Speaker 22: Not to about October.
Speaker 8: Pretty not to about October.
Speaker 22: Someday comes up about September, but you may need to wait for the other people to go out. But I would feel in your keys October.
Speaker 7: Okay, I've got a few months to go with your dodgy rental. And there, Hey, Georgina, thank you so much. You're on a private reading with Georgina. Head to Georgina Walker dot com and shall be back next week for sure.
Speaker 10: And I've decided that I'm not going to give my son a birthday party this year.
Speaker 9: I'm not doing it. I'll tell you why next.
Speaker 7: All right, Olivia Rodrigo, Right now, twenty two past eight, you're on Kissed Morning.
Speaker 10: So I really feel for parents with children born in the cooler winter months, because I am currently in the process of trying to organize a birthday party for my son Kobe.
Speaker 9: He's turning seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is.
Speaker 10: Also and he doesn't even know this yet, but me and Ryan are actually going to be in Italy on his actual birthday. But I feel like kids don't care as long as I've just moved the birthday party and the celebrations before we leave.
Speaker 1: Right, Wait, so.
Speaker 8: Will you not tell him when his actual birthdays?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 9: He kind of knows.
Speaker 1: Do you know it's seven your day to birn Yeah, he kind of knows.
Speaker 10: But I will be making a big song and dance about it the weekend before we leave, which is the fifteenth. Yeah, and then my parents are there and they can do another cake. But I have been making some inquiries around these venues.
Speaker 9: Because you know, I'm at a loss.
Speaker 10: But in the middle of winter, when you don't know how what the weather's going to be like, is it going to be raining, is it going to be freezing cold? You kind of have to look outside and outsource these parties. I looked into ice skating, I've looked into laser tag, I've looked into flip out all these ways.
Speaker 9: When I tell you the cost.
Speaker 10: Of a kid's party these days, it is just getting steeper and steeper. I was at an ice skating party on the weekend that Kobe went to, and so while I was out, I was inquiring about that. It was over eight hundred dollars. Over eight hundred dollars for ninety minutes.
Speaker 8: What does that include? Just entry?
Speaker 1: Entry?
Speaker 10: Obviously you get to go out onto the ice rink for like an hour, and then food, so like party, ties, party.
Speaker 7: And chips and sup they have a laugh. So but you're saying, what, because it's winter you have to do something like that. What would you do in the summer month.
Speaker 10: Oh, well, it's easy for Charlie's birthday. She's Christmas Eve. She's a Christmas Eve. We also move her birthday forward because who's around on Christmas. But what I've started doing with hers, I'm taking an old school we are We're having retro birthday parties, pool parties. I hang the doughnuts on the clothesline, we do pass the parcel. I'm telling you now, that's what kids want in summer. But wind doesn't work in winter. Like I'm if anyone knows of a really great idea for kids, even boys, like the alternative is I had like fifteen boys in my house.
Speaker 1: No way, Yeah, that's mental.
Speaker 9: No way. But if someone has a great idea thirteen one oh six, please, I'm all is.
Speaker 1: Like, how do you entertain them?
Speaker 18: Then?
Speaker 7: Kids don't feel the cold, you know how you use it to jump at the ocean or the water or whatever. When you're a kid. I reckon you could get away with the pool party in August.
Speaker 8: Just do it.
Speaker 9: My pool is like eleven degrees.
Speaker 1: Kids don't care. Can they die?
Speaker 9: Yeah, all of the kids end up with pneumonia and they your fault.
Speaker 7: What about when you're a kid. But do you remember the parties? Like I don't think they were that expensive. We do a backyard party, your Maccas parties. Yeah, yeah, and you got the ice cream cake. That Maccas ice ice cream cake. I don't think never been recreator thing anymore because it's like it's naughty food or something.
Speaker 9: Yeah round, well, no, I think parents are a bit like more showy these days.
Speaker 10: They're partly to blame for these prices of like parties being so hot high.
Speaker 11: I could imagine the other moms are that Amy's she's on the radio now, she's throwing a macas.
Speaker 9: What a peasant?
Speaker 1: Els do you remember what were you then the skate plus you skating?
Speaker 9: Yeah, like rollerblading.
Speaker 1: Are they still around?
Speaker 18: No?
Speaker 7: I love them, yeah, but again that would probably if they were still around, cost you a lot of money.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I also used to have sleepovers. But they're apparently frowned upon too.
Speaker 1: Now we're just hearing about the Maccas parties crow at nod how.
Speaker 9: Well, they're definitely still a thing.
Speaker 12: Apparently the packages start at seventeen fifty per child.
Speaker 1: That's that's affordable, it is, But why.
Speaker 9: Is it seven team fifty wife the Marcus turn up and get a happy meal.
Speaker 1: Because they've got a cater for the kids. They got to make sure that you're high the room.
Speaker 9: Oh I don't.
Speaker 10: I have honestly never ever been invited or even known of anyone that's had a Maca's party.
Speaker 1: My got well WITHOK, what you need to do Macca's party?
Speaker 10: Maybe I need to bring them back, Kobe, Maybe you can have a party after all?
Speaker 7: All right, Hey, we'll take if you got to want to chat about that. A lot of people calling in actually, so last call is coming up thirteen one oh six'. Five if you want to get on air about that or anything at all and crow. At now it's got to hit a celebrity gossip coming.
Speaker 12: Up, Yeah So Ariana grande announced yesterday she's stepping back from the public eye after all that criticism about her, weight and now she's broken down in tears on.
Speaker 1: Stage So i'll play you that.
Speaker 9: Audio, next.
Speaker 7: You're on Kiss My, Key, Brooklyn amy drud we're talking about kids'.
Speaker 1: Parties you've got a, Problem, Amy i've.
Speaker 9: Got a problem in that there's so bloody expensive and THERE.
Speaker 10: I feel like the parents with children born in the winter, months the cooler, MONTHS i feel like they struggle with it a little bit more like you, know in summer it's.
Speaker 9: Easy at my, daughter she just has a pool party for the last three.
Speaker 8: Years go in the.
Speaker 10: Backyard they literally just sat there like little sun lizards lying. AROUND i Ordered domino's, pizza cost me less than two hundred.
Speaker 9: Dollars.
Speaker 1: Yep but now you've got to like organize some over the top thing for your. Kids, Well i'm trying not.
Speaker 10: To Maybe i'm going to do A macas party now That i've found out they're only seventeen dollars per.
Speaker 1: KID a lot of people call it In So, rebecca go for.
Speaker 9: It Rebecca.
Speaker 25: Hi, so my son's birthdays In. September, okay, yep and he's. Ten so this year we're doing a camping party in the backyard with toasted mash, mellows small the hot chocolates and a. Stage and so.
Speaker 9: Will they all sleep?
Speaker 8: Over?
Speaker 10: No so literally not even, Okay so you're just going to get them over for the basically the.
Speaker 9: Campfire the, tents, like what's what's up?
Speaker 1: For, yeah what do you do with a?
Speaker 25: Tent you don't do, anything there is No we're just going to have the gazebe up in case At ralliams and get.
Speaker 9: There, okay.
Speaker 1: Okay toys like, fire, yeah this is a chair.
Speaker 7: AGE i would have liked. Fire so basically you're just doing like a fire in the. Backyard it's aid good.
Speaker 1: Fun Sarah Hi, Hey Sarah.
Speaker 16: HEY i had a park party for my. Daughter she's in the middle Of. JEANE i just told everyone to bring bike and scooters that, wait, like you can advite as many kids if you, like because it doesn't really manicas you're at the, park so it doesn't cost.
Speaker 10: Much so, yeah it was fabulous and so did all the obviously all because a lot of. Parties my Even i'm one of.
Speaker 9: THEM i like to drop and. Run i'm like the person who doesn't often stay.
Speaker 10: Around but in your, case you would have almost wanted the parents to stick, around.
Speaker 16: Right, yeah, LOOK i didn't really mind, it just my daughter gets a bit overwhelmed by things like, that SO i did ask for people to stay, so, like you, KNOW i didn't have to be in. CHARGE i also, said if siblings want to.
Speaker 9: Come go for, it like at, time and then if it's at the, park you can have forty kids.
Speaker 7: There, yeah you know what you're making out like we live in bloody Northern canada or. Something it's not outside stuff to.
Speaker 9: Me i'm always. Freezing, YEAH i got an.
Speaker 1: Idea on the back of the. Bush, YES i.
Speaker 7: Do just send the blood like WHEN i was their, AGE i love. This just send the kids down the, bush just go and plimb on the. Rock, no because like trees and you know WHAT i. Mean, Yeah i'm.
Speaker 9: Responsible you've got to remember these kids are.
Speaker 1: Six i'd be fine to have a.
Speaker 9: BUSH i can't take fifteen kids and go go down to the.
Speaker 10: BUSH i can do it with my own kids because they're my, own but like when there's other people's kids there.
Speaker 7: Put some electronic tracking device on them and send them down the. Bush problem, solved which is Why i'm not a. Father all, right crow, Out now it's got to hit a celebrity gossip coming on for. You, next we're gonna hear About Ariana, grande an update on her why.
Speaker 1: She's pulled out of. Performances we'll get to. That, ah here's usher.
Speaker 7: Calls coming up to thirty one oh six five to get on. In you're On kids For Exfast Mikey, Brookland Amy Gerard, Tuesday good.
Speaker 9: Morning celebrity. News you like that?
Speaker 5: Guard all?
Speaker 1: Right here's crow at not what do you?
Speaker 17: Got?
Speaker 12: Yeah YESTERDAY i was telling you That Ariana grande is going to step away from the spotlight after where her current tour ends In, september The Eternal Sunshine. Tour so this all comes after she's started receiving a lot of criticism about her physical appearance and like mostly about her.
Speaker 9: Weight she's, look she's lost a lot of weight and in if you just look.
Speaker 12: At her and don't know what's going on in her, life which we, don't she looks. Unwell she's very very very. Thin so people are mostly concerned about how thin she. Is like not criticizing her going. Yuck they're mostly like something's wrong. Here so her kind of people stepped out yesterday and said she's performing really high level shows every, night like she's doing it really, well WHICH i agree.
Speaker 9: With so it's not affecting her.
Speaker 12: Performance but she has DEC i to take a bit of a step, back and in her first on stage appearance since she announced she was stepping away from the public, eye she got a bit. Teary So i'm going to play you it's a tiny little bit of, audio but it's her crying on.
Speaker 9: Stage take a listen so.
Speaker 7: Much she such a.
Speaker 1: So, yeah poor. Thing, ALSO i.
Speaker 12: Want to talk About Drew. Barrymore she's fifty one years old and she's famously. Single she speaks about it all the. Time she doesn't shy away from the fact that she's tried the dating App she's done a number of things and she still can't find. Someone WHEN i say, that though she's been married three, TIMES i didn't realize her first marriage lasted three weeks nineteen ninety, four second lasted a year in two thousand and, one her most recent lasted four, years and that's when she had her two. Kids so she's been single for a little while. Now she has openly admitted her standards are pretty high as, well and she was talking on her own chat, Show The Drew Barrymore, show when she revealed that she was recently asked out by a, man but it was a bit of a younger, man and she said she does have one rule when it comes to dating a younger.
Speaker 9: Man take a, listen young guy asked me, out and then all this sow young is, young younger THAN i would have. Liked but you, know you want to certain no.
Speaker 1: Something. YES i want to get all.
Speaker 2: In, yes, Yes and if you, can like physically and logistically be the parent of that, person don't date.
Speaker 1: THEM i think it's a good you don't have that.
Speaker 9: Rule whoa? Whoa your girlfriend like twenty years? Younger he's off, mate you wish let me do the, mathew you're forty? Five you Just i'm not what are you? Five it's because you lie about your age at all the.
Speaker 8: Time we don't know what you.
Speaker 6: ARE i keep a.
Speaker 1: Mistake, okay well what are you forty forty?
Speaker 9: Three forty three?
Speaker 5: Too?
Speaker 9: Okay is that?
Speaker 1: True don't you lose track after a. While i'm boty nine and eighty four whatever.
Speaker 12: That, is okay quick math yesty. Too AND i know that she's twenty, nine so that would be if you have to say the age they're, turning they're too. Young so she's twenty, nine you're forty. Two she's thirteen years your, junior which, means, yes you could be her. Dad What i've seen teen parents on that.
Speaker 1: Show it's stranger things have.
Speaker 9: Happened, Technically i'm, saying, technically.
Speaker 1: How old WOULD i have had to have?
Speaker 9: Been?
Speaker 21: Thirteen it happens you conceive it, twelve, yes and then, oh just as he turned thirteen and he's still in his Thirteen he's.
Speaker 1: RIDICULOUS i, know.
Speaker 7: SICK i think the ruler bee if you're old enough to be their parent, realistically like IF i.
Speaker 1: Was she's.
Speaker 9: Realistic you could have Not it's physically, possible that's the.
Speaker 1: Point physically, possible but highly. Unrealistic what thirty you.
Speaker 9: Could have been her? Babysitter all?
Speaker 1: Right calls, up hold, on she's turning thirty this.
Speaker 8: Year that's a big.
Speaker 1: One it, is, yeah it on? Air CAN i can't give it?
Speaker 9: Away give us a cool we might be able to help as other. Women please let us, help do not her.
Speaker 10: Flowers do not buy white anything without consulting me in that.
Speaker 1: First you want to just organize it, All i'll give you the. Credit that's not a. Gift, yeah, cool thanks anything? More you can write the nice? Card YEAH i. Can i'm good with my. WORDS i love a good acrostic poem.
Speaker 9: Acrostic.
Speaker 1: Yeah oh, yeah you just write their name Like i'll do.
Speaker 12: You.
Speaker 15: No do you do your girlfriend A L a AND a so to be like a always happy l legs for, days always.
Speaker 1: Always.
Speaker 9: Leggy i'm SURE i used to do that in primary.
Speaker 1: School, YEAH i haven't for my boyfriend grown?
Speaker 9: Up, yeah, no ship.
Speaker 7: Last calls next thirty, one six five if you want to get on air.
Speaker 1: Mass? Calls, now what do you want to talk? About?
Speaker 9: CRYSTAL a Love drew barrymore topic on?
Speaker 1: Age, yes so her Rules you can't date anyone if you're old enough to be their. Parents?
Speaker 9: Yeah do you e Bring crystal or?
Speaker 18: No?
Speaker 28: No, no so definitely. Not Bye in saying, that the rule for me are you've got boys and you've got.
Speaker 29: Men, yes and so If i'm standing in front of a, guy a male who's obviously making advanced, advances AND i get that a. Lot, yep IF i look at him AND i see just a, boy, yeah then then, yeah no.
Speaker 1: Way how old are You? Crystal fifty? Six and what do you mean by a boy? Like you mean physically or he acts like a boy.
Speaker 9: Like they're still?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Both, Okay so you're not just going off what they look like like full of collagen and, nice useful looking.
Speaker 9: Skin you're more like their mannerisms and stuff.
Speaker 13: Kind.
Speaker 6: Of.
Speaker 29: YEAH i mean obviously you can. Tell you can tell generally how old a guy. IS i can tell really. Quickly, yeah if he's kind of twenty two twenty three to twenty, seven twenty, eight AND i usually find that age range is too young maturity, wise like once you get talking to them conversations and especially.
Speaker 10: Emotionally well, yeah so if you got a limit Your, YEAH i was going to, say is what about somebody in their?
Speaker 9: Thirties are you okay with?
Speaker 18: That?
Speaker 23: Oh all the.
Speaker 29: Time So i'm generally finding That i'm dating thirty to thirty three thirty four year at.
Speaker 9: Go, yeah oh my, god you absolute, Cougar. Crystal well go you, gulfriend Thanks.
Speaker 1: Crystal so there's your. Rule if they look like a, boy not going?
Speaker 29: There, yeah not going there if they're not acting like a. MAN i, MEAN i want a, man you, Know i'm.
Speaker 18: Not i'm.
Speaker 28: NOT i don't want a.
Speaker 29: Boy i've got boys THAT i.
Speaker 9: Mother CAN I i'm?
Speaker 18: Not?
Speaker 9: Yeah CAN i ask a quick, Question? Crystal are you not attracted to men your own?
Speaker 12: Age?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 29: Okay the problem is with me is That I'm i'm obviously quite. Attractive, Yes i'm super, fit super fit. Yep uh AND i AND i have looked after myself my whole, life.
Speaker 28: Yes and so it pays.
Speaker 29: Off And i'm finding men my own age just aren't cutting. It they're just not cutting.
Speaker 9: It, well, yeah they're not up to.
Speaker 7: Us Stand you've got to go for a thirty year? Old then thanks for. Colings all?
Speaker 3: Right then?
Speaker 1: Fine did you ever date older?
Speaker 8: Men?
Speaker 1: Brooklyn?
Speaker 8: Now always?
Speaker 9: Younger i'm actually always dated older.
Speaker 18: Men.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Yeah LIKE i remember WHEN i was, TWENTY i was dating a thirty two year.
Speaker 16: Old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, PARENTS i love, That yeah they. Did He's Sophie.
Speaker 7: High hey, guy you want to chat about.
Speaker 27: Well on the subject of age gap. Dating WHEN i was a bit, YOUNGER i was fresh, EIGHTEEN i was a bit, naughty AND i was in this rep basketball team AND i got with my.
Speaker 3: Coach she was twenty.
Speaker 1: Seven, oh so you're going to say twenty seven years.
Speaker 9: OLD i THOUGHT i thought she was going to say forty, seven you, know like that's. Creepy but total seven, eighteen that's only nine years. Difference, Yeah OH i was fresh.
Speaker 10: Eighteen there's something about the word teen at the end that makes it just, like, oh because LIKE i just mentioned THAT i dated a guy WHEN i was twenty and he was, thirty thirty one or thirty, two BECAUSE i said, twenty like you nineteen in there and you, know thirty, one and it just sounds a BIT i.
Speaker 7: Agree WHEN i was like twenty, SEVEN i would have been dating maybe a twenty one year old or something like, that not nineteen.
Speaker 9: Eighteen was he a?
Speaker 18: CREEP i don't.
Speaker 27: KNOW i feel like BECAUSE i would never go after an eighteen year.
Speaker 18: Old now That i'm, thirty so what did?
Speaker 9: It did the relationship last very?
Speaker 27: Long so, no not very. Long my, family like my dad was like buddy buddy with this coach AND i ruined everything and he's never forgiven.
Speaker 7: Me he was coach as, well so there's like a position of, yeah position power.
Speaker 8: There, yeah there's something about it you know when you're not supposed to be to.
Speaker 9: It, yeah when it's, naughty it makes it more.
Speaker 1: Appearing everything? Naughty is? It all?
Speaker 7: Right on the show, Tomorrow mail seas so she's on a honeymoon in A. Beezo she's going to join us live on air. Though we're going to find out all about her. Wedding that reunited The Spice.
Speaker 1: Girl, yeah, WOW i can't.
Speaker 9: Wait to hear.
Speaker 10: That Master Chefs Andy allen is also going to be swinging past the, studio and plus there's going to be more chances to win thousands of dollars in cash with the pop.
Speaker 1: Quiz all, right, now keep it kiss all, Day. GORDY I i saw him walking. By he is.
Speaker 7: Already he wants to give you a brand new car ten k in the boot and business class flights To New york where you'll check Out Harry styles At Madison Square.
Speaker 1: Garden have a good, Day we'll see.
Speaker 8: Tomorrow bye, Bye kiss