Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Thirteen hours from now, it will be kickoff in the must win game of.
Speaker 1: The World Cup.
Speaker 2: You've got the one of the host countries, Australia have to beat Canada tonight and.
Speaker 1: Sam Kerr is back. The Calves are.
Speaker 2: Touched with no training, no training today. Gustavson was Gustaveson in the movie Rattatilli. By the way, you think he.
Speaker 1: Sounds like I thinks. Do you remember why this name is familiar? Christaveson?
Speaker 2: Do you see the coach ofther Matildas he looks like he was in like an eighties pop band whenever it's in the hair and the look about him. Anyway, Sam Kerr is back tonight, which is amazing news for her and the team as well. I think Mary Fowler's back in as well. But it is a must win game. So in about half an hour's time, we're in two week two on a winner billboard and we're going to use the billboards today all over town on the Nepee and the Bowlty, the Princess Freeway, tell of free when the Monash to get behind the Matilda's your motivational messages in twenty minutes time before that, we want to hear how your weekend was and six words, Patsy.
Speaker 1: What's it for you?
Speaker 3: Yes, our Saturday special was rudely interrupted. Let me explain. We have a date day on a Saturday because Audrey has about four hours of ballet and jazz, so it's she loves it, loves it. So she goes for four hours on a Saturday across the middle of the day. And this is just like a new thing sort of this year. So we suddenly after what is she now twelve years of coming up for air and thinking, oh my goodness, we've got four hours together as just a couple again. It's like we've rediscovered right there, like two steps ahead of me. So we'll normally go and have a nice lunch, which we did last Saturday, and then we can have some desserts. Yeah, mommy and daddy time work off the meal. You get some special cuddles. Anyway, So we're all get up Saturday. We're driving home after a very nice lunch at Shadow Facts.
Speaker 1: Why Chris has got a Simon.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to get back.
Speaker 3: One leg out the door, and my phone rings and it's Audie and she says, Oh, mom, the teachers not coming to jazz. She's sick. It's being canceled. So you need to come pick me up now. I said, now, are you sure? She goes, yeah, now, but you've only been there two hours. No no, no, like we're done. I'm out the front. You need to come get me. And the color just like fell from Chris's face. It's like opportunity missed.
Speaker 2: Turn that car around. So what you know?
Speaker 4: That's it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No afternoon tolight none? Oh chance interrupt us.
Speaker 2: Yes, so it's.
Speaker 3: A bit like lotto at Jackpot's next week.
Speaker 1: Oh, a rollover.
Speaker 3: Some of the stuff I talked about. I forget the microphone.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: If you have kids, whether they're young or they're teenagers, that what Patsy was talking about. That is what parents live for. It's also Saturday Saturday afternoon for us. Patsy the other week, or as I call it, hey hate Saturday.
Speaker 1: The other week, we were.
Speaker 2: Almost at the nuther Boar, shall we say, and my wife goes the dog, and first in the throes of it, I thought, oh, it's like a new name for me and.
Speaker 3: Dog.
Speaker 2: And then she goes no, no, no. The dog is watching and I learn around the horrible little yappy dog.
Speaker 1: The little purp is what has been watching this?
Speaker 2: And I go doesn't matter, guys, No, no, no, I can't let them see me like that?
Speaker 1: Can you?
Speaker 4: Can you wait until everybody's asleep in the house.
Speaker 2: No, too risky, too many fireworks check?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And also teenagers stay up late on their phone and they sense they sense that you're around or you're trying to have joy.
Speaker 1: Where my school shirt?
Speaker 4: Shake?
Speaker 1: Jackie boy? What's your six word? Weekend?
Speaker 4: My six words are a phone call from David King, ex North Melbourne Premiership player. David King gave us a call Bianco and I both on Friday afternoon after Remember I told you Blank had a crush on AFL three sixties Jared Whiteley.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very high brow, top end of town and a supreme broadcaster.
Speaker 4: That's our favorite. Actually, when Gordy goes to sleep, our favorite thing to do is put on AFL three sixty and catch up from the night before.
Speaker 2: What Patsy and I were talking about at Anyway, each couple to the room and whatever you.
Speaker 1: Get you can.
Speaker 4: Biankie confided that her TV crush is Jared Whiteley, which is maybe unconventional, so much so that David King played it to Jared Whiteley on their se and Breakfast show last week. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure whether you're aware of this, but this morning on Goaliff, Jack Post is us just let's just play.
Speaker 1: Let's just play some audio that I think.
Speaker 2: I think we'll concern us all, but we'll get your opinion on it. Our post wife, Bianca has a very unusual crush football pundit Jared Weatley.
Speaker 1: So now it's out. Now a man knows about it.
Speaker 4: Now he knows about it. So Kingy from the pub on Friday afternoon, what s gave us a call? Yes, now I've only met him one time and he helped us out with one last and a lovely guy. Lovely guy. So he calls this from the problem.
Speaker 1: He's obviously had to cut the fish, so I'll call Jack Post.
Speaker 4: And not only that, so he gets our friend Steph from Fox Footy, who's his producer at Fox Footing, to make the phone call. She's saying like, hi, Jack, and then in the background I can hear King of going like ask about they want Bianky to come in to SI it next week to.
Speaker 2: Meding you in this, this out on his show, if you dare he is, and he.
Speaker 4: Thinks it's okay to wring me on a front afternoon and get me to facilitate.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no no no no. Hey bring your wife in, yes, drop her off? You head home.
Speaker 4: Well I'm not even invited. That's what should I do?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: Now Biancher is in this.
Speaker 3: She was still about it.
Speaker 4: She was on speaker first. She's like an indecent proposal, so she doesn't want to be sat in this awkwardness. I've triangle dragged into a radio show and have to look at the person that you called the crush in their eyes, but knowing that it could never be because you're already married. I remind you, Bianca, you're already.
Speaker 2: You're very insistent there, but it can never be because you're already married.
Speaker 1: The vowels.
Speaker 4: But then I've got an AFL legend, Kingy asking us a favor.
Speaker 2: Pouring at your door, basically saying, g man's on heat, lend us your wife.
Speaker 4: Jared Us also is married, so I mean, I'm sure he doesn't want the interaction. I want to tell you what.
Speaker 1: There's tense body language right now. Can you see what's going on. Christ him, I.
Speaker 4: Think against SCN, we should say no, you can't have any of our players, essentially going over to your team.
Speaker 1: So how was this left?
Speaker 2: Was?
Speaker 1: How did you leave it?
Speaker 2: Because you're a polite guy and been nice to hear from King Y. Yeah, what did you did you agree something? Well?
Speaker 4: I said, I'm going to pass you on to Steph the producer, not Kingy directly. I'll pass you on Bianca's number, so that on Monday you just give them your wife's number. On Monday, you guys can talk about it on your like privately to see if she really wants to do it or not.
Speaker 1: Your wife like that.
Speaker 4: She was on the phone call, she was she could hear everything.
Speaker 3: No, you facilitated that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pimp Daddy. Christian Connell Show Podcast