Speaker 1: Do you regularly factor in a meal off your eating plan or maybe you give yourself the entire weekend off. It's not uncommon to hear our clients talk about meals off and cheat meals, and on today's episode of The Nutrition Couch, Leanna and I share our thoughts on cheap meals and what it really means when we say factor in a meal off your nutrition program.
Speaker 2: Hi, I'm Cussie Burrow and I'm Leanne Wood, and together.
Speaker 1: We bring you The Nutrition Couch, the weekly podcast that keeps you up to date on everything you need to know in the world of nutrition as well as cheap meals. Today, we're going to deep dive into the growing research on creating as a supplement to support women's health, especially through the perry and menopausal years.
Speaker 2: We found a great new snack soup that we really like.
Speaker 1: The sound off and our listener question is all about Easter chocolate and how much is too much? So Leanne, you know, as dietitians credit to practicing dietitians, it's one of our requirements for our profession to keep up to date in what we describe as evidence based practice. So frequently we're coming across pieces of research. I know myself. I subscribe to a lot of the journals and get daily updates on what's new and nutrition research, and there's also been quite a lot of new stuff coming out on menopause and perimenopause and optimizing body composition and nutrition because there's a couple of big influences in the States doing a lot of work in this area and recently published books. So it's kind of getting a bit of momentum behind it, which is fantastic because we're really looking at how do we optimize women's sell through their sort of forties, fifties and beyond. Now, something that we had been very aware of is the growing interest in creating as a supplement to support these pery through the pery years. And it came up again this week when a good friend of mine had said to me that she takes creating every day, and she sort of anecdotally said, I just it makes such a difference to my mental clarity, and I thought I thought it was time we revisited it. I think we have previously discussed it on the podcast, but I thought it sort of time for a bit of a research update because I know myself, I'm thinking of even taking it. It was a supplement that I used as a sports dietitian frequently with sprint athletes and those wanting to gain lean muscle tissue. But really this is about using it as a well being and optimizing health addition to our diet, rather than an athletic performance supplement, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because we know know that there's some great research that supports creatine, like you said, from a muscle gaining perspective, and certainly I've used it for a lot of my ladies whose goals are you know, improving their strength, maybe scorting one hundred kilos, being you know, the best deadlift they've ever done, that sort of thing, will actually supplement with creatine. And we do know that based on your diet, a lot of women in particular can be quite low in creating, particularly if you're big and or vegetarian. So, in the most basic terms, creatine is essentially just a minoesid. It's a natural, you know, compound made in your body, and it's stored in your muscles, also in your brain, and also in your gut. Now, creatine is required for the bodies like fast, high paced kind of energy when you're doing demanding type activity, the body needs a little bit more creatine, So it's a naturally occurring compound in your body, and your body actually produces creatine about a grammar day in your liver after you eat protein. So if you're not eating enough protein, you're very likely not to get enough creatine.
Speaker 4: In your diet.
Speaker 3: And if you are somebody who is vegan or vegetarian, you probably have lower levels of creatine as well, because creatin is mostly found through animal based protein and fish as well, and there is quite a large variation amongst individuals depending on what their creatine levels are. This is due very much in terms of gender, age, and like I mentioned, dietary habits. People who are plant based and to have far lower levels of creatine, which is why you will see a lot of the you know, vegan based body lifters and power lifters taking something like protein powder bcas and creatine as well. So when it comes to the research around women's health, like we know, we do know what it is very effective for performance and strength and muscle gain, particularly for those exercises where you're doing those brief, high intensity periods of exercise. You're doing sprinting or you're playing a racket sport like tennis or squash where you have those really intense periods of sprinting and then you might stop again. Soccer is another good example. Creatine can be really effective in those types of sports where we have those big, high bursts of high intensity energy. But when it comes to women's health, you're right, there's a lot of I guess, new talk online about this supplement now. Unfortunately, and like most research, it's very understudied, particularly for females. The bulk of the research done on creatine is with males, and it's with sports, and it's to do with you know, muscle gain essentially, but it's particularly done on males. So we do know that sports tutition research overall is heavily understudied when it comes to females, and unfortunately, creatine is no different, particularly when you actually take creatine out of the sports tutition world and put it into more just the health and well being a world. But what we do know is that females in particular exhibit about seventy to eighty percent lower endogenous creatine stores compared to our male counterparts. So this is an issue, I guess for a lot of women because we do know that creatine not only supports things like lean muscle mass and that extra high intensity type energy, but there is a little bit of research that it also helps with things like body composition, mood, also our brain how.
Speaker 4: They got health as well.
Speaker 3: So it's a really interesting nutrient, I guess we can call it, and a really interesting thing to consider supplementing as well. And there has been a lot of talk like you mentioned among that kind of pre impost menopausal female because we do know that some of the newer research coming out shows that in perimenopause it can be effective for improving strength and exercise performance, and then in post menopause some of the research is supporting the benefits that it actually helps support skeletal muscle mass and function as well, particularly consuming higher amounts of creatine as well. So it's not just eating enough through your diet, it's actually supplementing with higher amounts of creatine. Because don't forget, although protein is good, the more protein we eat, the higher calorie load we get in. So it's kind of that catch twenty two where we want more protein, we want more creating, particularly in that pre and post mental poolse all time of our life. But the more we have, the more calories we take in, and sometimes that can offset the body recomposition or the fat loss goals that we're actually aiming towards as well. So some of the pre clinical research and the clinical evidence to date has shown some really positive effects on creatine supplementation and mood and cognition as well. And this is really interesting, Susie. I can think of a number of clients that I have at the moment that would really benefit from you know, myself included mood and cognitive benefits as well, and I think the link between creatine supplement really comes back to this restoring brain energy levels and homeostasis. So it's a very watch this space when it comes to brain house and mood and cognition. But I do think we're starting to see more and more evidence here and creating supplements is fairly quote unquote safe, I guess to use because it is more of that naturally occur and compound found in foods. Obviously, supplements form is very different to what you would find naturally in foods.
Speaker 4: And we would always enco.
Speaker 3: Courage our listeners to go and touch base with their own sports dietician or dietitian or even doctor to have a discussion if they are thinking about taking creatine. But where I find it really interesting, Susie is potentially in this postpart and period for many women, because some of the research is really pointing towards supporting that creatine supplementation, supporting a pro energetic environment in the brain.
Speaker 4: And I think if we.
Speaker 3: Can give our postpartum moms just that little bit more of an energy boost, I really do think that's something that if we could get the funding, if we could do a bit of research in this area, it could just be absolutely game changing in that postpart and period for many women. So I guess what the research is pointing towards. Is it really focusing and helping out with things like performance, body composition, mood, and also, like we mentioned energy levels, but we just don't exactly know enough like how much, how often is it a long term supplement, is it a loading dose or is it more of a maintenance, you know, a routine daily dose that we should be recommending for our female So I think it's a the really interesting space and I would absolutely love to see more research in this area over the coming months. But it's something I must say that I'm not really using with my clients at the moment, but I certainly do think in the next one to two three years it's probably something I will be routinely recommending for my ladies.
Speaker 4: What about you, Do you use it routinely in your practice?
Speaker 1: I don't now because I don't do any real sports nutrition work, but it's certainly something I'm very interested in because I think anything that optimizes particularly cognitive and that brain fog that you get when you're quite fatigued or even you know, attributing it to hormonial changes. But also as we've discussed optimizing body composition and maximizing work in the gym, for example, which we know is so important for women as they move through their forties and fifties. But what I would also encourage our listeners to do is that when I'm talking to clients or even just general questions that come up online, I have a lot of people who are talking about taking supplements, you know, and they'll describe what they're buying or taking, and in more cases than not, the AIRN I find the supplements are not evidence based. They're more sort of things like B group vitamins or very basic supplements that people are paying quite a lot of money for and probably not doing that much. So I would encourage women if you're looking for some of those optimizing body composition, optimizing performance, you know, make sure you're using supplements that have an evidence based to them and have been formulated for women, because I think that we will again, you know, there's a lot of influencers who are now making wellness supplements, powders and beauty supplements that you can find across the board because it sounds so appealing to just be able to mix something in water and drink it and it's good for your skin or good for your sleep or But I think what we'll see is that there's a difference between influencers who are basically models, you know, selling stuff that is safe to take but probably really not doing that much, and a scientifically formulated mix by a dietitian or a scientist where has an evidence based to it. So I would encourage you to really check that because whenever I see some of these wellness powders, they've often got the most basic ingredients them and you're really paying for not much at all, but because it's got beauty or wellness or sleep. We all think it's fantastic. So I think we will continue to see more scientifically formulated supplements that target these areas but actually have an evidence base to them. So before you run out and buy any of that kind of product, it'd be very much checking that you're not just paying a whole lot of money for vitamin C and vitamin B which you could easily get from an orange and a keyway fruit and number some whole grain bread. All right, Well, something I wanted to talk about today was the idea of cheat meals, but also I guess the concept of banking calories, and I'm not quite sure if we've specifically looked at banking calories as a concept before, but I know it. Sometimes we have spoken about cheat tight meals. So usually what we would describe working with clients is we design meal plans that sort of factor in more indulgent eating, because as we know, whether it's you know, eating at a restaurant where you're getting a lot more calories, or you're going for a celebration where there's cake, or it's coming up to eat and there's going to be some more indulgent food, you know, all those things mean that at certain times we will consume far more calories than we need, and there's nothing wrong with that as long as you then learn to buffer it, and there'll be times when you don't need as many calories. So what I'll often say to clients is, you know, as part of the meal plan, you know, a meal or two each week that may be heavier.
Speaker 2: You don't need to worry about it.
Speaker 1: And I'll have clients who'll then say, you know, do I need to eat less on that day because I am going to have more? And I'll say absolutely not. What we want to work on is regulating that. So if you have had a more indulgent meal, heavier meal, or several glasses of wine plus the heavy meal, that you really wait until you're hungry to eat again, and you don't get into that restrictive diet cycle, which of course we've recently talked about on our webinar Breaking the Diet Cycle, which you can find at the nutritioncouch dot com. So we're really trying to teach our clients that it's completely normal to overeat at times as long as you buffer it and learn to not do it every single meal and learn the real appetite cues. Long time, I noticed with clients, you know, when they perhaps would have had a meal off and gone and eaten, you know, far more than they need because they're allowed to. Over time, they learned it to taste food and enjoy it without completely overeating. So I had a couple of things I wanted just to talk about in that context. So I think it's really important to know that when we refer to a meal off or a more indulgent meal, it's not psychological permission to grossly overeat. So what I do notice with my clients who have these meals is that they might go to a restaurant and order something heavy and naturally have a few glasses of wine, but then they'll also have the bread that comes before. They'll have a three course meal, They'll have the hot chips on a side. They'll also have a whole dessert, They'll have several drinks. They may even go home and still have their hot chocolate and dessert before bed. And it's almost like there's a psychological permission given to just grossly overeat because it's off. And I wanted to talk about that is a concept that there's a difference between enjoying something indulgent, that's hiring calories and grossly overeating. And grossly overeating is not being mindful of whether you even want to have something or not, whether you're hungry for it. It's basically eating foods that you consider to be unhealthy or more indulgent or higher in fat, and eating everything insight because you're on a meal off.
Speaker 2: And I've had to go through this.
Speaker 1: Several times with my clients to say, a meal off is not permission psychologically to eat everything. A meal off is just acknowledging that it will be hiring calories. You don't have to then go out of your way to overeat as part of it. And then the other thing that I wanted to talk about in that context was banking calories because I've also had a situation in the last few weeks where a client had sort of eaten very little in the day and then she had this sort of enormous amount of food in the evening and she said to me, yeah, but I didn't I purposely didn't eat a lot in the day because I knew that I wanted to have more. And I said, I understand, but that's just not how it works. You can't bank calories, so it doesn't matter that you eat very little that day. It doesn't mean you can spend that whole two thousand calories in the nighttime, because again, that's really probably significant overeating, and to me lean the best way to describe it is psychological permission to eat versus actually listening to your body and considering what you really feel like eating and not overeating and stuffing food in and just being mindless because you're off.
Speaker 2: And that's really important.
Speaker 1: I feel coming into Easter, where there are four significant holiday days where there are more indulgent foods. I just read an article to show that Australians would spend I think it was two billion dollars on Easter eggs and Hot Cross buns, and I certainly observe regularly around holiday periods. My clients will go into it and they'll be like, it's Easter and they'll have, you know, three Hot Cross buns and two bunnies and just all that chocolate Easter eggs, and they probably don't even enjoy or notice it that much, but it's in their mind.
Speaker 2: They're off.
Speaker 1: So I think it's a good time to be talking about that that it's not psychological permission to overeat. It's more acknowledging that the food might be heavy, and you might have a few extra glasses of wine or a meal at a restaurant that is naturally hiring calories. You don't then have to superload it with all the bread and the fries and the dessert just because it's in your head to meal.
Speaker 4: Off a hundred percent.
Speaker 3: There was certainly the concepts that we covered in our recent webinar, Breaking the Diet Cycle, where I think for so many women they've just been dieting for so long, perhaps even an entire lifetime, where they're either on or they're off. There they're on the diet, they're off the diart. It's black or white. They're good or bad. They're you know, they're completely on track or they're completely off track. There's no it's sort of so black or white, there's no in between. And I posted something to my Instagram, I don't know, a couple of weeks ago now. It was a quote, and it basically said, you don't need to pay for another dit, you just need to learn to eat well for life. And the amount of just DMS and feedback I got on that in a positive way, but basically women saying this is so difficult because I've been doing it my entire life, Like how do I stop? Like how do you not overindulge at something like Easter? How do you get to the weekend and not want all of the treats because you've been so good during the week, You've been so regimented Monday to Friday, or you just feel like you want to reward yourself because you've managed the week, or whatever it might be. So I think it really comes back to for a lot of women that relationship with food as well. And if you find that you're really struggling to stop overindulging in or you're just eating to the point where you routinely feel sick, or you routinely feel guilty after you eat, I think it's very much time to see if you can link in with an expert, such as a dietitian, such as psychologists to basically just discuss your relationship with food and why I guess you keep repeating the same patterns of behaviors.
Speaker 4: So I agree, Susie.
Speaker 3: I don't mind if my clients have a bit more on the weekend or it's especially occasion like a wedding or a birthday. Of course, I'm happy to them to have a bit of cake, but if they then, you know, if they're doing it routinely, if they're overeating every weekend, if they're constantly feeling sick or guilty after they eat, and if it's not allowing them to achieve the goals they want, that's when I would say that I probably have an issue with it, more so than if randomly a client wanted to bang some calories because I had this beautiful, you know, seven course degus station that their work was.
Speaker 4: Paying for, or whatever it might be.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm more than happy for them to do something like that on the odd occasion, but it can't be this routine thing where every single weekend they're overeating just because you know, quote unquote is the weekend.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent And so that's you know, what we would really encourage you to do as we move into the Easter weekend is really consider how you would like to enjoy your Easter indulgence. Does that mean a beautiful, fresh hot cross bun as a replacement for a meal over the Easter days? Doesn't mean one sort of bunny on Easter Sunday that you really savor, you know, what is something that you get the most pleasure because I guarantee you when you take that time to consider actually what you enjoy, it's far different to just everything that's on display. So yeah, really just take that time and we'll come back to a question or at least chocolate in a minute. But we found a new product, ed and we love a new product at the supermarket and this comes from Coals. And we've spoken about this range before, which is the per Form Coals range, and you may have seen in the fresh meal section they've got some great pre made meal, some of my favorites out there. I think they've also got what else soups?
Speaker 3: Got soups as well, soups, pro made soups, pre madals, and they've also got like a protein powder type range as well, in that like health wellness kind of our aisle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, but it's in the soup aisle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this tick of my fancy for a couple of reasons, because it leads to something else that I also wanted to sort of talk about it at some point. So these are a new range of soups, but they're not just any old soup. They're called a snack soup, and they're coming in an under two hundred calories, which is a really good reference point for what I would describe as snack as and they're just incredibly clean nutritionally.
Speaker 2: So they're retailing.
Speaker 1: There's three different varieties retailing for three dollars fifty, which is also a very nice snack price point two hundred and twenty grams. This is what I'm looking at, is the smoky chicken and chickpea stackpoop soup. So I will say I haven't tried them yet, but when I take a look at the nutritionals, they're pretty clean. Because I recently had a client who loves copp of soup. Now, don't judge me, but I myself also am quite partial to a cup of soup. Now, I know that they're very processed and a bit gross, but sometimes I just find, you know, when I got onto them when I have to have colonoscopies, and I just sometimes find that sort of blend. I like the broccoli one, But when you look at the calories, they're not always that low like. They're certainly often over one hundred calories and a decent amount of carp there's quite a range. So these new soups from coals, which are actually proper soup, like real food, not about a mix of a cup of soup. This one's only one hundred and thirty one calories lean. It's got ten grams of carbohydrate, which is really low, Like that's less than the size of bread. Only two point two grams of sugars like literally nothing, seven point seven grams of five are enormous. Twelve grams of protein, and the cleanest ingrediently is like water, tomato, chicken, chickpeas, like clean as clean can be. Now, the reason I love them is that I am so sick of people thinking of snacks as packeted stuff all the time. So at least four times a day I'll say to clients fresh food first before the snacks, but they all reach for the protein bar. Everyone loves a snack bar. Everyone loves the cheese and crackers, you know, everyone loves a snack in a packet, But really, you.
Speaker 2: Know it's not it's food.
Speaker 1: But of course, fresh stuff, cut out veggies, a beautiful soup like this is much better for you nutritionally. So to me, this fits a really great spot in my client's diets because whenever, now i've got a client who's about to go out for a meal and they know they're probably not going to get enough vegetables, or they've got that sort of terrible unsatisfied feeling all afternoon where they're just picking on stuff. I'm going to say, just have one of these snack soups. They're locale, they're high in protein, they're rich in veggies. I think they probably taste good. I think this range is very tasty, and I'm just loving the macronutrient profile of them. So I think for me to call a soup something nutritious as a snack, I think it's great. Similar to you know, I like those tuna and bean snap pop and stuff they do too, because again, whole food based, and you'll just be so much fuller when you eat something like this compared to just a snack bar. Now, don't get me wrong, I use snack bars, you know, when people are traveling on the road, but it's certainly not my first choice of a snack because they're never as satisfying as sort of real whole food that you prepare, you know, tunor on crackers with tomato or a soup.
Speaker 2: Like this is fantastic.
Speaker 1: So I hope they do well because the problem with these kinds of products is they sort of launch and if they don't sell well, they don't last very long in supermarkets because the supermarkets are brutal with new products. But to me, it really fills a gap for my clients, and I'll certainly be recommending them.
Speaker 4: I will say, Susie, it is a snack in a packet. It's not a packet.
Speaker 1: It's a pouch, isn't it pouch packet, same thing, But it's not a cup of soup.
Speaker 2: Though, no, it's not.
Speaker 4: It's different.
Speaker 3: It is not a pouch and just not a reference. There are the calls performers like you mentioned. I can't remember if you said the type. So this one was a smoky chicken and chickpea snacks soup like we were talking about. And I know that one of the first questions I could just think of a client off the top of my head. She's so lovely, and I know that she's just trying to hauck her health in whatever way, and she'll be like, can I just have tools?
Speaker 4: This is to make a meal.
Speaker 3: So I would agree with you I would say it's a snack that's a lot tuly because I know her brain would be like, it's really low calorie. It's twelve grams of protein. If I just double that, I'll hit my protein. My answer would be no, I wouldn't call this having two l three of these a meal because the sodium content is basically five hundred milligrams per serving. It's huge for a very small snack. For one hundred and thirty calories, five hundred milligrams of sodium is very high. So I wouldn't be recommending more than one of these. Surely you could build out a meal. It certainly doesn't have enough veggies or salad in my opinion, to make a balance meal.
Speaker 4: But I do love that.
Speaker 3: In terms of the snack space, I think if you're having a hungry week, particularly if you're on period week, this would be an awesome snack to have. You would need to be near, you know, a microove or a stove or something to heat it up. Obviously, I don't think it'd be very nice cold, but I do I agree with you, Susie. And from a price perspective, three fifty it's it's far more affordable than a lot of the different types of protein and energy bars on the market, so it gets a massive thumbs up from me as well. And it's also made from ninety percent Australian ingredients, which you know we always love them. We support more of the local farmers and growers and that sort of thing. I think it's always a good thing to do as well.
Speaker 1: So I haven't tried it yet, so we'd love to hear if you give it a go, share on our Nutrition Couch Instagram what you think of it.
Speaker 2: But I'm really happy with that range.
Speaker 1: I really always agree with the macro nutrient profile that they come up with, So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have a lookout for them and let us know if you try it.
Speaker 3: Wonderful all right, And then to wrap us up today, Susie, our listener question is on Easter Chuckler like, how could we not the podcast just before Easter to talk about how many Easter ets is a program? So how many Easter eggs is too much? Is the listener question of the week. How long is a piece of string?
Speaker 4: Susie m key.
Speaker 3: Again, I just think it comes back to that healthy balance relationship with food. If you know you're someone that struggles with overeating. Don't buy packets and hundreds of dollars worth of Easter eggs, like I didn't buy any fertilli, Like she's eight months old.
Speaker 4: I don't give her chocolate. And for me, I bought.
Speaker 3: One tiny, little bluey egg and then I'm going to buy a little bunny. And I bought her a little Easter book, like a coloring book. So I'm sort of giving her little gifts without giving her an entire a basket of chocolate. But I appreciate my children are a lot younger than a lot of the listener's children. But you can still give bigger kids more of a present or a gift versus Easter chocolate. And same for yourself, Like Easter chocolate cost a bomb when you compare it to you know, the linch chocolate that I love that I often get heart price, or even if you're a Cabria lover, you can always get that thirty forty percent off. So stick with the chocolate that you love. Don't over buy Easter chocolate just because. And remember again, it's more like one day. It's not a whole, Mom, it's not a.
Speaker 4: Whole you know. We really just remember balance in mind. So I don't think we can.
Speaker 3: I can't really recommend a number, but I think aim to eat your meals as balanced as possible, and of course enjoy some chocolate over the long weekend. But I don't think it's about a number or a limit or a maximum amount. It's just around that general enjoyment with food and not having any guilt or anything like that after you eat.
Speaker 4: What do you think you're gonna give allisons a number?
Speaker 1: Well, I think a reference can be handy one hundred percent. I agree that people buy way too much. I've just just told you how much I just spit on Easter eggs, but I've got a.
Speaker 2: Lot of people to buy for.
Speaker 1: I think the thing is that you've got to isolate Easter to Easter. What happens is people have it around for weeks afterwards, and insight, you got to get rid of it. Like as soon as Easter of the day's over, I pack my kid's chocolate away and I final they forget about it, and I'll find it in the cupboard months later, or as I've said before, on the potty use it for baking and melt it down later and you can do all sorts of things with it. So you don't have to buy more ingredients because it's really quite expensive chocolate now just as a reference, so I'll give you actually how calorie density is. So I'm holding on to our dairy milk Clinker bunny. It's not very big, but it's one hundred and sixty grams now. In just one hundred grams, it's got five hundred calories, it's got thirty grams of fat, and it's got fifty eight grams of sugar and that's only literally.
Speaker 2: Half the bunny.
Speaker 1: Now, I think that my reference would be roughly one hundred gram bunnies, which I quite like. The Limp bunny for that reason is a good thing to buy because then you're sort of semi portion controlling yourself. So whether you like my favorite, which is the Ferreros Share Buddies or the lint or Cabri, I would be going or darra Le's got a Fetue, I would be sticking to hundred grand bunnies because I think that's a good reference. And so if you're a chocolate person, you know, have your bunny on Easter Sunday, get over it and keep in mind it's about five hundred extra calories. I think we run the risk when you're buying loads of those little eggs and having them all around and allowing yourself to mindlessly month. So I think for all the chocolate lovers listening, get the kids chocolate out of sight, out of sight, out of mind, enjoy something you love on Easter Sunday or if you have, you got great self control and you can have a larger portion and dish it out over a period of time. But I think buying one hundred grand bunnies rather than larger is a really easy way to portion control it. I like the we like one of those ones with the hazelner in them, the Ferrero little.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then I can tooked last year the little Aldi has those little ones, and I bought a bag of them, and I went back last week and they're all sold out already, and I was like, come on, guys, so Aladi have these delicious little haze on our eggs. They're really They're really small, they're great. You know, A couple of them are delicious. But I could even find them this year when I went back last week.
Speaker 1: But two, like, if I have a drink at night, one or two I have one or two of those and that's the serve like it's they're quite high in college. I think they're about seventy calories each, so yeah, it's very easy to overeat the minis. So yeah, that would be my recommendation if you chocolate lover, have it on Easter Sunday, have your hot Cross bunds on the holiday days and then get over it. You know it's not having not but as soon as you over purchase an overby and mindlessing munch, that's the problem. But just an update on my Alna's because I've had all the podcast listeners now Elena's, I've heard the official word they've been deleted, that company's not making Chris Bread anymore.
Speaker 2: I'm very upset. Who would know.
Speaker 1: It's probably expensive to make I think because of the raw ingredients those amazing Alena Chris Bread.
Speaker 2: Very sad day in three and grocery.
Speaker 1: But thank you to all the podcast listeners who have been telling me where to five them, and I've been going to those wolis and I've even had a podcast sister who sent me some, So thank you very much for your support. And Leanne tracked to hold it down from in Brisbane, so I reckon I'm going to be good till about maybe July, and then I have to find a new cracker, so sure keep sending me if you see any Alina's mixed seed.
Speaker 3: The pink ones for reference if you're a visual person like me, the pink labels as he likes.
Speaker 1: But no, the harsh reality is they have been deleted, and I don't know what I'm going to do. I just think that now the Chris Bread I was misleading in the supermarket, there's hardly any like what is there?
Speaker 3: I did see a Chris Bread in Aldi the other day. I have to take a little close to a little close to look for you though. But yeah, nothing's ever going to match your Elena's on board Now.
Speaker 1: I have bought the Aldis. They're thinner. I haven't tried them yet, so we'll keep you posted if they're as good. All right, I'm all on that note that Happy Easter everybody for the weekend. Keep exercising is the other tip for us. You know, you can always enjoy more chocolate if you keep the body moving. Please keep telling your friends about us so we can continue to grow our new webinars alive at the nutritioncouch dot com. Breaking the diet cycle and eating the best sell and we will see you for another episode next Wednesday morning.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening, catch guys next week.