Speaker 1: Quest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Tapping out Today, Tom cruises front row in his fake nose.
Speaker 4: It might be egg.
Speaker 1: Boy on a gap year Christian O'Connell Show Gold one oh four, Binks three.
Speaker 5: Good morning seven and is bout six Wednesday morning? On God, Good morning, Patsy.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Good morning, Jackie Boy.
Speaker 3: How do you guys?
Speaker 5: Now, I can tell that you old baby boy obviously gave you some seat last night.
Speaker 7: Fresh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just more vibrant. Yeah, hard to put down last night, but then slept all the way through.
Speaker 4: And well, have you got a routine for putting him down to seat? Now? Who does that? Is that your job? Being anchored?
Speaker 3: We go one for one, so I try. I'm very fast, actually, so I go like bounce him up and down for a little bit and go close enough, put him in the crib that doesn't sound like you, and then he'll usually wake up again, and then Bianca puts him down properly. But then last night there was even another oh oh, another twist in the movie. I'm up again trying to settle in and put him down. But what's changed really is the morning, because now he's sleeping through. I have to be so quiet. When I get up four point thirty, I'm tiptoeing out of the bedroom. I'm used to Bianca waking up with me. Turn all the lights on.
Speaker 5: Those days are over now, Honestly, you all, it's like being a sad ninja.
Speaker 4: I bet all your clothes they're not in the bedroom anymore.
Speaker 3: They're on the riching table, on the kitchen, little pile like my first under pants.
Speaker 4: So all of that.
Speaker 5: You have to dress yourself in the semi dark as because you can't have too many lights on because that might make the baby up or your wife.
Speaker 3: It's completely silent. Even I'm peeing in the toilet. I tried not to peek straight in the water on the side.
Speaker 4: And ang good as well. Just keep everything quiet.
Speaker 8: I used to creep around. I used to vacuum in her room what which she was in the pot?
Speaker 9: Never ever crept around, But not like before work.
Speaker 8: Well, no, I didn't vacuum before were I do hang washing out before work?
Speaker 5: That you are incredible though, you are like a machine. I can't believe how you can be productive early. It's just enough to get in the car and point the car the right way.
Speaker 4: Tohead.
Speaker 3: You already got that big drive over the west.
Speaker 8: There's twenty four hours in a day, Jack, you've got to use all of them.
Speaker 3: Why sleep?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I know, I actually think you're like a crocodile or sword? Do you see it? With one eye open? So I need to go back to this.
Speaker 5: So you would hoover while she was having what like an afternoon natale lately?
Speaker 8: Yet right from the start, no, they say, al maternal nurse said, not too ninja around to just go about your normal daily business.
Speaker 5: And she just sleeps through just an image of like a marching bank go through there, vacuum outs of that.
Speaker 4: That's amazing, Patsy.
Speaker 1: But Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: To Patsy, we need to talk to you about what happened yesterday.
Speaker 8: What happened yesterday?
Speaker 5: Yesterday there was like some sort of big obviously to do here at the radio station. A lot of people came in for it, and you said some comments. Are you aware that those went out live? What I wasn't there? Jack, wasn't there. Obviously we wouldn't attend such a thing. Rio was there and you you might as.
Speaker 9: Well just in the office in the air lock.
Speaker 10: Yes, that's the problem, and this is partially my fault, some would say completely my fault. After you came into it.
Speaker 5: By the way, did you all take you'd hear his nervous steering key.
Speaker 4: Witness is going to get.
Speaker 3: You'll have to go into witness protection. Change your name location.
Speaker 5: This is bigger than the her depth. Try right now, tread carefully.
Speaker 10: Rio so Pattery, you came into the airlock just before you were leaving. We had a chat as we do often discuss a number of topics.
Speaker 4: A bit more stuff come up, or with this other stuff.
Speaker 6: That didn't quite come up.
Speaker 10: And this is during the all staff meeting, and we obviously have to log in on Microsoft teams. You have to be there'd be present, be listening, of course, and I had my mike unmuted, and I didn't realize that until Huggy came in young guns after the meeting, Young Guns and younger. I won't say who, obviously, but a certain member, senior team member that everything the news, I guess you could say, said some things about the number. Well, do you want me to do the transcript?
Speaker 4: The transcript? Just just just tell the truth, all.
Speaker 6: Right, I'll bleep out.
Speaker 3: Obviously for radio.
Speaker 4: They were swearing.
Speaker 6: Of course they were sear.
Speaker 9: What did I say?
Speaker 6: You said?
Speaker 3: Beat me?
Speaker 10: How many beeping people are there in the office today? All those cheap skates can sniff a free lunch.
Speaker 8: You know what, I'm not taking the blame for that, because you should have had your mic.
Speaker 4: On your problem comments.
Speaker 9: I'm not in front of a microphone.
Speaker 8: I'm in an officel neutral zone.
Speaker 9: Neutral zone. You need to wear that.
Speaker 6: Everyone heard what you said, and yes they have to.
Speaker 4: Because of what he can.
Speaker 9: Yes, So what do you have to save for yourself?
Speaker 6: You have to save for yourself? Slag off the whole company.
Speaker 8: It's a I didn't sla observation, just the employees. I just find it really funny. Not since pre COVID have I seen so many wonderful colleagues in the office. And there's always wonderful wonder there's a free feed after the meeting.
Speaker 9: So what is your defense?
Speaker 3: I want to hear?
Speaker 8: What is this a learning curve for you?
Speaker 10: I made an error, for sure, but I'm not the one who's comments about the entire stuff.
Speaker 8: But you had your mic on, So that's a that's a good lesson for you, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Forward?
Speaker 5: Yep, excellent I'm hearing somebody down on their comments, though, is anyone else here in the doubling down?
Speaker 3: No apologies, no apology, just standing right by it in scene.
Speaker 4: You know I used to do that Trump.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Let's go through some of your emails. We call Lake Lilo parties late.
Speaker 5: We now getting your emails, so if it's easier to email us and take bar on the show anytime after we've moved on from anything. Christian at christiano'connor dot com dot AU. Oh, first, this is about yesterday's show. We were talking about how NASA has someone called George who is their chief sniffer. Nothing will go in any of the spaceships until Georgie boy has smelt it. If it has an obnoxious odor, he rules it out because otherwise it's going to irritate everyone there. Christian, I'm like George. I have a very unique sense of smell. This comes from Kerry years ago. Local farmers would pay me to go out shooting with them as I would smell where the foxes were and follow the trail.
Speaker 4: Wow, does such a thing.
Speaker 5: I can even tell which one of my kids has walked through the house barefoot, even after washing their feet. It all makes a great dinner conversation that comes from carry if you have a gift that you must be able to smell more than that.
Speaker 4: Kerry, thank you, Janine.
Speaker 5: Subject heading tracksuit pant wearing in public. This was a big thing yesterday on the show after Patsy red carded her husband Chris for trying to wear tracksuit parents to go and drop off their daughter Ordi at ballet, and we were saying, Jack and I are saying that you can absolutely wear track I love the fact that when people get so emotionally involved in an argument, there's no time for Hello. Christian just simply begins, Yes, of course you can wear them in public. I draw the line at wearing slippers in public. They are indoor wear. I can see why the woman red carded her husband, Patsy. I'm also a wear abe residents. People here are very clicky her words. They think they are better than everybody else. I can remember my cousin having to wear three pairs of sports socks in high school because he was told that's.
Speaker 4: Wear abe fashion.
Speaker 5: I see people in my neighborhood wearing full PJ sippers and dressing gowns to the shops, not just the supermarkets.
Speaker 8: Come on, that's giving up online.
Speaker 4: Christian and the team Wearabe.
Speaker 5: Isn't the only town there to celebrate the unbridled draw of moccasins. Do you know one town in Victoria is named after the shocking footwear mo moccasins on everyone?
Speaker 4: Is that right?
Speaker 9: No, that's not true.
Speaker 5: And this one comes from Tony Christian. I was asked yesterday by the guy who answered the phone to send my story to you. Sometimes that is because we've been out a time, and sometimes it's because the amount of stuff I get dropped into my in box, which I know you've just done a hard a hard pass to me. I'm like, Okay, is he hanging out? That email addressed team Okay Tony, here is email me. Hi was asked a guy who answered the phone, set my story to you. I was on hold and missed the phone in, but he said, email it to you. Christian and I love to sing. We were talking yesterday about have you become part of a show. I love to sing and sing a front of a crowd any chance I get. And I'm not very good. I sang the Gambler at every work Christmas party for twenty years.
Speaker 3: It's good fun for the start a lovely tree.
Speaker 5: And they said we didn't have time for this guy yesterday. What a shame, even when I'm almost overseas. Any chance to get up on stage and sing the Gambler anywhere I get the opportunity. We've now moved on to this line randomly. Fifteen years ago, after my divorce, I took my daughter's ten and fifteen to Disneyland, then on to Vegas.
Speaker 4: Can you believe it? What was I thinking? Well? I can't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you go to an American trip with the kids to Disneyland, That's exactly what you would be thinking.
Speaker 4: I put tickets to see a show the drifters, coasters and platters. Can you imagine their faces when they found about what they're to see it through?
Speaker 5: We have front row tickets. The drifters noticed my enthusiasm and decided to get me on stage and seeing under the Boardwalk with them. Those tickets in Vegas are not cheap. If I've paid like two hundred bucks and there's some mumbley from Australia right singing badly under the board Walk, I want some of my money back. I want the drifters to do it, or the coasters and the platters.
Speaker 3: Also, what's he doing to let them know that he's enthusiastic.
Speaker 5: Yesterday we heard about the guy clicking his fingers to get his attention.
Speaker 3: He's a waiter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Your emails Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 5: Right now whilst the show is on, we want to know what are you up to right now?
Speaker 4: I am doing the show, but I also have.
Speaker 5: Actually in the moment, I've not I've just seen nine open tabs, one of which I'm looking for a movie I cannot find. That Jackie Boy Reckons is called top Caddy.
Speaker 3: I heard it described me as a great underground hight film, great hight film that no one knows about. Obviously it's not called top Caddy because then it doesn't know about it. Love at top Cattie like a cat.
Speaker 4: No, no movie is called top Cattie.
Speaker 5: It wouldn't be if they came out with that, they wouldn't really write a good movie.
Speaker 3: If anybody knows a highest film that sounds sort of like top Cattie.
Speaker 4: There's probably only about ten really great heist movies.
Speaker 3: So we were talking about the town.
Speaker 4: One of the best.
Speaker 5: That's a really good one. What's the Thomas Crown Affair remake? Is very good with Pierce Pros. That is outside you've seen that.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen it. Pierce Pros I don't take as a serious actor.
Speaker 5: Because of Abba for that though he was he was. That is a really good one. The other one, what's someone with Clive Owen?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, inside Man, inside Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I rewatched that again.
Speaker 4: That's so smart. Isn't it really really good? All right?
Speaker 5: So I one and the other one I opened up I have. I've been trying to work out whether by Bruce Springsteen tickets to go and see him an Island next year?
Speaker 4: Do it?
Speaker 3: You're gonna take the show off? Yeah, just do it.
Speaker 4: I'm not out taking any breaks. It's my fiftieth next year. I'm thinking about getting it as a pressent from my South for myself.
Speaker 3: You deserve that.
Speaker 4: Oh thanks, change his tune now you should die. This guy wants to some time off in his fiftieth next year. That was instant. That was great, tig time off. No, I intend to what every show needs you until I dropped dead, be back in to make fifty all right? What are you up to? Right?
Speaker 5: Now and I won't put those tickets. Didn't realize it was good. Great problems here on the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian o'connells Show podcast.
Speaker 5: Jack has pulled what I would call a Jack move here, where I'm trying to do something, he's also trying to do something else, and somehow we can make these things work at the same time. Occasionally you shouldn't have a cross the streams, but we are right now, even though I'm supposed to be asking you, you know, what are you up to right now? During that song, I've just written down a couple of my favorite heist movies because Jack's got a movie that someone talking about. There's supposed to be a really great, pretty much unknown heist movie.
Speaker 3: And I know you love high schooling, so trying to remember it. Just yesterday he was saying a movie called Top Cattie or Top Caddy that not a lot of people.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 5: I love the idea of Top Caddy about a caddy in a heist movie with a golf bag feels again like Kevin James Sandler, David Spade, The Gang's Back Schneider. Rob Schneider is the inside man at an art gallery.
Speaker 3: But now as I can insult Google. Google doesn't know about top Caddy or top Catte.
Speaker 5: Google doesn't know it doesn't exist. Everything knows more about us than us, all right, if you're interested, some random heist movies.
Speaker 4: The Town, We Love, We Love Jackie Brown.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen it.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's a great Tarantina movie.
Speaker 3: Heat I still haven't seen.
Speaker 5: I've got to see that. One of my favorite movies of all time. Reservoir Dogs is a great Heights movie. The first Oceans movie, Oceans eleven. That's an awesome I liked all Yeah, they all worked. Yeah, and Inside Man is great as well. All right, Meanwhile, back to the show.
Speaker 3: No, it's because Peter's ringing any things he knows top Catty.
Speaker 4: No, we're not back to the show. Yep, Peter, you reckon, you know you reckon? You know the heist movie.
Speaker 12: I reckon.
Speaker 13: I do, Chris in of course.
Speaker 7: It comes from the days when I actually had a body, early seventies.
Speaker 14: I believe you're looking for top.
Speaker 7: Kepi t O p k A p I top isp Peter ustinov.
Speaker 5: Ah, Peter Eustaf was a great Poirot. About five or six years later, then sixties, one of the best ones. So top Hammer, We've got some audio here. This is one of the sixties. It's a heist movie.
Speaker 1: Cup Cappy isn't pregnable Fortress.
Speaker 5: Wow, already sounds good the phrase impectable fortress.
Speaker 4: You simply won't get in. If you do, you'll never get out.
Speaker 1: Cup Cappy isn't pregnable Fortress. Those ammals are watched day nights. Top Cappy.
Speaker 5: Regards the whistle, the lighthouse, road blocks, constant control.
Speaker 3: Topped Peter.
Speaker 5: Oh, there was top Gun. There was top Cappy. Peter, thank you very much for letting us know.
Speaker 4: Maight have a good day.
Speaker 15: You're welcome.
Speaker 4: Should we go back to.
Speaker 3: This week? Next week?
Speaker 4: Next week? All right? Now? Four one four one o four three? What are you up to right now? Christine? Good morning Christine. It sounds like you've got what going on there? What is it?
Speaker 7: No I have?
Speaker 16: I am sitting here watching my one year old son Marcello smashed three week books with milk, which is.
Speaker 13: A new record for him, isn't it.
Speaker 17: Yeah it is. I'm just so impressed. I thinks, really weight big. That one years old is pretty amazing.
Speaker 4: That is that is pretty amazing? And how's it all? Going. How's it all going?
Speaker 5: Motivate Jackie stood at the raw early stages almost three months in time.
Speaker 16: I was, I was thinking about jack and it does look jacket does get easier. We I mean, we have been up since.
Speaker 17: Four forty five this morning.
Speaker 3: However, come and do this what I don't, Christine, Actually don't look forward to eating solids because I watched one nephew do it the other day. It's such a minute mess.
Speaker 17: Oh God, when it goes, when it comes out.
Speaker 3: Anything like, he couldn't even get it in his mouth. I was like, you he eating anything? It looks like it's all the floor.
Speaker 17: Just wait until it gets through to the other end. It's amazing.
Speaker 5: And that is when you take them to restaurants and there's crap all over the floor. I used to always be offering to help if you get the hoover clear up.
Speaker 4: This is a floor.
Speaker 17: We're going through a throwing stage. At the moment everything gets thrown at the moment, ball, food, everything, coordination.
Speaker 3: Could I encourage Banker to be one of those mums who breastfeeds until he's like five.
Speaker 4: Christine, thank you very much for giving us a caol. Take care, have a great day.
Speaker 12: Guys, Kathy, good morning, Hi Christian, Good morning Kathy.
Speaker 4: And what are you up to right now? Mate?
Speaker 12: I am recovering from Springsteen ticket stress last night and last Friday. I've got Dublin tickets. Would you like to come with us?
Speaker 4: Tickets you've got?
Speaker 5: That's the one I want to go to. I want to go to Dublin seam what the ones in May? Yes?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 16: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 12: Yeah. So well Friday night while we were on we managed the first of the concerts and then they dropped a third one. So luckily one of us was still on when it dropped, so I managed to get that one.
Speaker 4: Have you got Springsteen in Dublin? Have you got them for the Friday night? Yeah?
Speaker 12: The fifth, seventh, and the ninth, yees, three nights?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's different every night and chucks your extra different size.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 12: And the accommodation there is about four hundred bucks a night. Now it's gone through the roof.
Speaker 4: What you spring, Kathy?
Speaker 12: I might see you there, Yes you might, Okay, Kathy, Thanks guys.
Speaker 5: You by.
Speaker 4: Mary Ella.
Speaker 12: Hi Christian, how are you good?
Speaker 10: Money?
Speaker 4: I'm good, Marianna. What are you up to right now?
Speaker 18: I'm actually gonna go pick up a young lady to have a driving lesson.
Speaker 17: Well, I'm an instructor to take her.
Speaker 4: Tell me what like a seven am start for a driving lesson?
Speaker 16: Yes, sometimes even earlier and depending on their placements and things like that.
Speaker 5: Hell, that's keen, isn't it when it's still dark like that? I don't think I had any of this early when I was learning to drive.
Speaker 4: Marianna. What's the name of your driving school? Is it just yield? You work for school?
Speaker 12: It's now worked for myself. It's called the asil Wills.
Speaker 4: Driving School Essential Wills.
Speaker 12: Yes, driving school.
Speaker 3: You allowed to listen to the radio? Why you're instructing crank.
Speaker 4: Up the tunes?
Speaker 12: Yes, definitely, definitely.
Speaker 4: All right, Marianna, have a good day. Thanks you messing cool cal a brighter note.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian Carl Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Yesterday.
Speaker 5: In the show, we were talking about how NASA has a guy with a really amazing job, but he is their chief sniffer, a nasal nought. He actually does sniffer anything before it goes into the spaceship. They call it spaceship some so like a ten year I think adults say words, you know, when they're in the press coment how they're used today and the spaceships.
Speaker 4: Up into a space shuttle. Shuttle, yeah, space shuttle.
Speaker 5: He sniffs everything before it goes in there, George, And we're playing this from a little many talking mention about him, and we didn't know that they're allowed to take a little bag of personal items with them.
Speaker 3: The astronauts are actually allowed to have a small.
Speaker 16: Bag of personal belongings that usually includes things like a bible or family photos.
Speaker 4: We have an astronaut that wanted.
Speaker 19: To build a ship and a bottle, and so we were looking for different types of glues.
Speaker 14: Everybody knows how that is that, you know, just it wreaks some order.
Speaker 5: I get why someone wants something to do up there, because it strikes me is boring as hell.
Speaker 3: The novelty you would wear off in the first couple of days. Then I don't think a day. I don't think even a day. Once you've taken a couple of Selfies't that with that big old view and planet Earth background, what are we going to do up upside downright.
Speaker 5: And it floats up and stuff like that? You're done now? I wonder you need a hobby up there to do something? So today we're gonna imagine then you're allowed to take three things up there, right, a personal item and don't worry about the size something, a personal item that you really want to take up there.
Speaker 4: A movie, and a snack jack. What's it for you?
Speaker 3: Okay, so I've gone through the bottom killer as well. I'm taking my chest board as my personal item.
Speaker 4: That's a great idea.
Speaker 3: Actually, hours of fun to whiddle away.
Speaker 4: Hopefully just hours whittled away about the fun.
Speaker 3: Hopefully one of my fellow astronauts can play chess or else I'll teach them how to play.
Speaker 4: What happened to the pieces?
Speaker 3: Would space chest good point at?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Some kind of velcro chess? I'm sure that's I can figure that out.
Speaker 5: I used to have a travel chest set that had magnetic pieces.
Speaker 3: No, there you go, magnets will work work well as well. For my movie, I'm going to take my favorite comedy of all time, Old School, Yes, Vince Fawn of Will Ferrell.
Speaker 4: Will Ferrell Will keep you entertained up there.
Speaker 3: Probably the movie I've rewatched the most, and I think there's still plenty of rewards.
Speaker 4: It's a proper classic.
Speaker 3: And the snack I assume I'm eating all the powdered bits and pieces of the astronauts to eat as well. But if I'm going to take my own.
Speaker 5: The attention you put into this, yes you can assume that because it's fantasy.
Speaker 3: I'm going to have the chocolate caramel moose from Dominoes. I used to think chocolate moods from Nando's was the number one chocolate moved. Chocolate caramel mood from Dominoes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but Turos they do as well. I really, Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Oh it's a Friday night treat that see what's it for you? And you can't squish your kid up there?
Speaker 8: No, but the next best thing.
Speaker 20: That's.
Speaker 4: Because there's a big sign up.
Speaker 9: I'd take it everywhere if I could.
Speaker 8: If I could get like a preteen sized backpack to carry her around.
Speaker 4: To break you.
Speaker 5: I don't wait to be around a couple of years time, Patsy. Let's just revisit there when they become teenagers.
Speaker 8: Well, a photo album wouldn't be enough, So I thought the next best thing is an actual piece of Audie. So I could take you know how I've got her umbilical cord or her baby teeth.
Speaker 9: I could take.
Speaker 4: Baby monkey, old dry dusty umbilical.
Speaker 9: Cord perfectly natural Killer.
Speaker 8: Victims, next best thing better than a photo or a favorite teddy. For a movie, I would have to go the Wedding Singer. Watched it again last weekend.
Speaker 4: It's still good.
Speaker 8: It's bread the music, love it, love it. And for a snack, I couldn't go past barbecue shapes like the original traditional ones, not the new thing.
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 5: And I hope the Shapes Corporation listening right now, would it kill them to put a little moist towelt in there that you can wipe off the shapes dust nobody. You don't get everything licked up. You get some stuff that balls up on there and it creates that residue tang and you all do that wipe, don't.
Speaker 4: You wipe your back of your legs or something.
Speaker 5: You can't do that with this space. So you've got this big old gloves.
Speaker 4: You can have the shapes up there, all right?
Speaker 5: So you're allowed a personal item, a movie and a snack to take into space.
Speaker 1: What are you bringing up the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: I thought you would have gone with a guitar.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yep, But inste any one with a chessboard my personal item.
Speaker 4: I would bring a notepad and pen. Am I allowed that as one. Yeah, yeah, then I could.
Speaker 3: Write it's not going to do much on the town.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, just a thumb much as my thumb there and ink.
Speaker 3: But what are you going to write about?
Speaker 4: I'd find something his next book.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just write diary, bloody boring book though more experiments. Press again to Jack wants to play chess again.
Speaker 3: I love the idea that we're all up there together.
Speaker 4: Yes, so I got a note, pan and pan.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: Then I take for my movies. I take a small thumb drive with a couple of movies.
Speaker 3: As you said this last time, I said, I know he's gonna chase.
Speaker 4: I knew this makes me ill a thumb drive that will hide up my buttholes.
Speaker 5: Basically one movie Elf, Goodfellas got their heat, Midnight Run, Paddington Too, when Harry met Sally City slickuors you're off the spaceship.
Speaker 9: Yes, pick one and then a snack.
Speaker 5: I would go with a I'd also go with a chocolate moose. Any chocolate moose just has to be a chocolate moose. I did a fresh one every day, so I take up a year supply again, it's with that thumb drive, and.
Speaker 3: You would play properly.
Speaker 1: Makes me sick.
Speaker 4: We need you down anything.
Speaker 5: When anytimes asked me to pick a favorite movie or just an album, I'd find that I'd have to bring up my entire vinyl collections.
Speaker 3: Well, we're going to do albums as well. I thought you'd bring a whole kit.
Speaker 5: A record library up there, a separate pod, you know, like one of those U Hawks were just my junk.
Speaker 4: I'm a hoarder, all right, Janelle? Good morning?
Speaker 13: Can i Christianail?
Speaker 8: Are you?
Speaker 4: I'm good? So you allowed three things to take up into space? Okay, liten carefully? Just three? All right?
Speaker 5: They properly a personal item, a movie, and a snack. What are you taking up, Janelle?
Speaker 13: Okay? For a stat my snack would be my partner's bolinais lovely.
Speaker 4: Does he do anything different with the recipe?
Speaker 21: Or he puts a couple of different special items in the and he doesn't tell me what they are, but it's absolutely beautiful.
Speaker 5: I made one the other day and I thought I'd get fancy with it. I put a load of sweet Baby Ray's barbecue sauce. That would be young No, no, if you make it taste a light basically pasta with a tag kop. A lot of complaints in the family that we know you love that tomato sauce.
Speaker 4: It was foul, all right?
Speaker 5: So we got the spag ball with personal items in random What else is going on?
Speaker 15: My other personal item? I would really like to take my partner up in the space, but that's probably not allowed.
Speaker 5: I thought, I can't take you, you can't tell your other half up there, but I'll take my dog instead.
Speaker 16: I can then take them for.
Speaker 15: A walk up there's.
Speaker 21: Going to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, is that what you're doing with this? Poops? As well? They've done about three times a day. Dogs. Were you chucking all that out there? Space poop?
Speaker 5: It comes back down to work and it would have transfunded to turn meteorite.
Speaker 21: Knock someone on the head.
Speaker 3: So what's the last thing in the movie.
Speaker 16: And the movie?
Speaker 21: I can't think of what it is that the one would Hanks and has.
Speaker 4: This might be one of my favorite courses quite a while. You're one with Tom Hanks.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, he's only that one that Tom hank is called that Tom Hanks movie.
Speaker 3: It was more clues?
Speaker 4: Is it the one where he's a little boy.
Speaker 17: No, no, no, it's the one where he's on an island.
Speaker 4: That's great.
Speaker 5: Can you come on once a week and do the Tom Hanks quiz where you describe another Hanksy movie? Castaway would be so miserable watching, wouldn't it? Oh no, I absolutely love it doing that jog and that spag bar with random objects chugged in.
Speaker 3: You really love the movie that you can't name.
Speaker 5: Now we're going to send you prize because this has been an outstanding conversation and call thank.
Speaker 21: You, thank you.
Speaker 4: Take care now? All right?
Speaker 5: Ninety four one four one four three? What three things would you take into space? If you listen slant, you might be thinking what he went now and pets partners? You suppose this is my fault? A person item, a movie and a snack. Don't worry if you can't even recognize the movie. We're trying and guess which one you want.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 5: All right, you're now three things into space, A personal item, a movie and a snack.
Speaker 4: What are you taking up there? Mark? Good morning?
Speaker 14: Well Christian, I'll start with my snack. I'm going to take up some malpises. I think I could chase those chase those around the ship pretty well, willn't be fun?
Speaker 4: Yep, good fun. Yeah Moretis is a good one.
Speaker 14: Yeah, so my movie would be grand whole day. If you're gonna have to watch one movie over and over and.
Speaker 3: Over repeating over and over again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a good one. And then what's your personal item? Mark?
Speaker 14: So inspired by astronauts, Scott Kelly, I'm going to take up a predator suit to scare the hell out of everyone.
Speaker 4: No, you have to explain what's a predator suit.
Speaker 14: From the movie Predator.
Speaker 4: I thought it's some sort of space sex pest.
Speaker 14: I was like, oh no, no, no, no, yeah. So if you if you remember the story of.
Speaker 4: Sweatstone, I put you through sex on board in space.
Speaker 3: I did picture the Predator from the movie, but I don't know about the astronaut. Who's the astronaut who's scaring everybody up on the space station.
Speaker 14: So Scott Kelly got his brother to send up a gorilla suit and.
Speaker 5: Yes, I've seen the clip, didn't know the names. You're right, that would be a very funny prank.
Speaker 14: Yes, it only worked one star of course.
Speaker 4: Yeah it doesn't matter, But what a big moment.
Speaker 3: A couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 5: Ayeah back Thursday, Mark, great call, We send your prize.
Speaker 4: Thank you very.
Speaker 14: Much, Thank you.
Speaker 5: Chrisian Uh did you get confused about the Predator suit?
Speaker 4: Catherine?
Speaker 12: Yes, good morning?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, great? And what's going up into space with you? Catherine?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 16: The Proposal of.
Speaker 22: The movie The proposalmal Ernie, Ryan Reynolds forgetting on for Reynolds, I think now and Sondramic Dream Team.
Speaker 3: I do remember seeing that of the movies, but I haven't been back back there again. It's it good, is it? Catherine?
Speaker 12: Oh, it's good.
Speaker 13: There are a lot of funny parts centers.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's all right.
Speaker 5: So you've got an old DVD copy of the Proposal from Blockbuster Videos. What's your snack you're taking up there too while you've got their proposal.
Speaker 17: An unlimited supply Snickers.
Speaker 4: Unlimited surmisers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then what's your what's the personal item?
Speaker 12: The personal item would be the family photo.
Speaker 13: Just to remind me, how boys I.
Speaker 4: Am boring.
Speaker 3: Predidacy.
Speaker 5: Come on, I'm going a good cord like Patsy Sol Catherine.
Speaker 4: Poop pooed all over one of the greatest we've ever made, The proposal, Cat, Thank you very much. Call.
Speaker 5: Thanks you, Evah, don't come.
Speaker 4: Back like this old Bobby sour over there crossing the clouds.
Speaker 3: Eva.
Speaker 5: Eva, we're just talking about how great the proposal is. And Eva, what's the PERSONEA? Hello El we're on the space station.
Speaker 4: Can you hear us? Earth? Eva? What's your personal item you're taking into space?
Speaker 15: It would have to be my authentic Brian Adam's picture frame.
Speaker 3: Yes, definitely, my ear drums.
Speaker 4: Warn us if you're going.
Speaker 3: To do that.
Speaker 9: Sorry, I'm excited.
Speaker 3: What makes it authentic?
Speaker 15: Well, my husband went looking for Brian name's picture frame and he found fine for me. And now the pliers would want to sell her on me.
Speaker 14: He wants to sell it, yeah, on me because he's churless.
Speaker 8: What makes it authentic? As he signed it?
Speaker 15: No, it's just one out of five hundreds. I got the first one right sure?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Signed by your husband, I think. And what's what's the snack of movie?
Speaker 15: My movie would have to be a toss up between the Showshank Redemption and Dairy Dancing. I had time?
Speaker 3: Who is that?
Speaker 21: That was my son?
Speaker 3: My son?
Speaker 15: Thanks Jack, and he knows so much. I'll lovetal trains ven you, but not as much as I Love Day Dancing and Showshank Redemption Lovely.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go by the way the bye.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: No Doubt, Just a Girl Turning two eight god one a four point three Christian O'Connell Show, Brooklyn Beckham, David Beckham and Victoria's Beckham's son. And it's just had a map. I'm just reading the headline. It says it's describing it as a massive tattoo of his of their wedding vowels on him.
Speaker 3: Massive because it's very long, or is it like size seventy two fonts.
Speaker 5: It's a big fon it's wedding vows on him. This is a big move, isn't it to put something on there? By the way, you don't what My wife and I we're going to get joint tattoos. I really we just can't decide what to get at the moment. Gets he looks ludicrous in them. Okay, there's no way we do something like that. But anyway, this morning, we want to know not if you've got a tattoo. We've heard from all kinds of you before about word tattoos. If it's a massive tattoo, huge tattoo.
Speaker 4: I've just had a look online. Shaman's got a bloody great lion.
Speaker 3: It's the size of his face.
Speaker 5: It's but right in the middle of his chest, like a very vivid It's a beautiful tattoo, but it is of a massive lion.
Speaker 3: Because it's one to one scale with his face, it kind of looks like you're looking at two heads.
Speaker 5: And it's quite two heads to look at. He've got the lion and there it looks like the lion's eating edge or something. So one this morning, do you have a massive tattoo? And what of brighter?
Speaker 1: You're listening to the question know Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 5: Christian, I have a wager with my friends that if Geelong ever win the well the ever win the Grand Final, are going to.
Speaker 4: Get Joel Shellward's head tattooed on my back. Help Tim. I think you're going to be all right. I think you're going to be right. But what a dumb wager.
Speaker 3: So also, Seward's already won three Grand finals with Geelong, hasn't he?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, why haven't you any of those? Just to scale? I mean, how big are we talking Joel Sheellward's head?
Speaker 3: I feel sorry for Joel, it's actually.
Speaker 5: Perhaps do you ever think about getting a yeah tattoo? I know you've got you know you've got your fiftieth coming up. Do you don't think about getting attacked?
Speaker 19: You want to big Joel Sellwood, Joel, I have actually DNA helix. I would like to get my forehead neck tat I would like to get find a tattoo as who is brilliant at the beautiful cursive script writing and get all of our initials together somehow.
Speaker 8: Chris Ordrey's in mine, But I don't know where i'd happen.
Speaker 5: Maybe tell me where they do that really beautifully Bali kind of Bali fanatic. The last place i'd go, Oh no, all the classes tattoos.
Speaker 4: Actually Jack's she scratching its back. Didn't you get yours done?
Speaker 5: There?
Speaker 9: It's the second place, Thailand.
Speaker 4: Who were the cursive tattoo? All right, let's go to Gina. Yeah, hi, Christian, Gina, you've got a massive tattoo I have.
Speaker 18: I've got a tatooeded steps from the side of my ribs on the right side, all the way down the side of my body to the side of my knee, and it's the music stuff and the words of don't Stop Me Now, the Queen song, and it's got the kids' names in it and everything.
Speaker 5: Now, how that is a massive tattoo by the way, that is kind of like eighty percent of your body.
Speaker 4: Now, why that song and that tattoo.
Speaker 18: Well, that's always been my theme song of my life. And I separated after about nineteen years and my husband in white tattoo, so it was a bit of stick to the man type thing, and.
Speaker 4: That aloning keep going tattoo is keep going.
Speaker 3: And did you say your kids days that are weaved in the my kids?
Speaker 18: No, not into the lyrics.
Speaker 5: That would be much Don't stop Me now, Ray, Gina.
Speaker 4: I'd love to see some of my photos of this.
Speaker 18: Oh, it's a bit risky. If I've seen photos down they see when I've got my clothes off.
Speaker 5: I've explained to you what I ask even asking for that. Sorry for embarrassed. Hey, Gina, never sent me a photo that I've told you before. Okay, they want to block you or anything, Okay, I'll meet you only feelings own account on that you.
Speaker 4: Just requested in just requests request. Yes, Oh Gina, thank you very much. Let's move on from that strange re quest by me. It's buttend. It never happened, Shane. Yeah, I'm good, Shane. So you've got a massive tattoo my whole back and what is it? It's a cracking partnership, Cassie. I love it.
Speaker 5: I love one of those.
Speaker 4: When do you get that for your fiftieth Patsy?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So when did you get that beautiful word of art? Don't Shane?
Speaker 12: When I was twenty five?
Speaker 4: And how come that particular scene?
Speaker 12: Absolutely no raison.
Speaker 4: This is brilliant. I love the randomness. Yeah, I'm serious in the back of my head because actually, what story would be good enough to justify those two? This is a true story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is heroin.
Speaker 4: It's the story of my birth.
Speaker 3: But I survived.
Speaker 4: That's exactly right, Shane. Thank you very much. You cool mate?
Speaker 1: Really minus that rich The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Time for this week's weakest claim to fame.
Speaker 3: Business like show business.
Speaker 21: My grandpa has pages of pavement from Buckingham Palace, lock in a sash.
Speaker 18: My uncle in US was assigned to a job.
Speaker 14: The person he picked up was Elvis Presley.
Speaker 7: My uncle is the trumpet player on the Minder Theater. My mom she met mascellany at the train station.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell's weakest claim.
Speaker 5: To face the Mussolini one. Last week she got a hug from Mussolini. All right, wickeds claim to fine call them emails to kick us off. This comes to Monica. While traveling to the US in nineteen ninety, my mama accidentally swapped her vanity case with the stunt double of Magnum p I Tom Selik. Because the vanity cases were identical, we had to organize a meet.
Speaker 4: Up for her to swap the case back.
Speaker 5: And yes, tom seenex stunt double was a woman dressed as tom Come on, that's a lie.
Speaker 4: I cannot tell you.
Speaker 3: No one in Hollywood did double for Tomson.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they had to go hair and the Dash. We need more on this, pending, pending. Okay, this is huge if Drew.
Speaker 5: This comes from Rick Christian. I have a real fresh claim to fame, a bad one. I listed an old final over the weekend on gum Tree. Got a message saying how quickly could I get them to South Melbourne. They offered me extra money that I was asking for, so I went to a city, dropped them off. Turns out they brought us props for the new Robbie Williams movie that was being made.
Speaker 4: That's a good one. Yeah, that's a great one. Thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Rick still pending about the Lady Magnique stunt double. All right, let's get some calls on nine four one four one o four three. Your weakest claim to fame, Kirsty, Come onning, Hi, how are you? I'm good, Kirsty, So what is your weak claim to fame?
Speaker 13: So I'll actually stayed at the same motel and slipped in the same bed as either Jake, jilln Hall or Hate Ledger while they were filming Broke Back Mountain.
Speaker 5: That is the per a thick kind of claim to fame. It's a it's a bed and a hotel. Yes, had they left anything behind?
Speaker 13: Not that I say am to know, and I did a thorough bitch an.
Speaker 4: Old phone charger.
Speaker 5: We always leave a little phone charger, don't you That one on the bedside table that's tucked out of you. They don't like us using electricity to their hotels. All right, Kirsty, that's great way to kick us off with.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much.
Speaker 13: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Have a good day, Anye. Michael, Good morning, Good morning, Michael. What's your weakest claim to fame.
Speaker 7: I worked at a nightclub in Whistler, British Columbia, Canada with Justin Trudeau.
Speaker 4: That's a pretty good one. So he was a bouncer.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he was a dorman. He stayed at the back of the club. We I worked at the front of the club and yeah, just.
Speaker 3: Check mu an enforcer physically.
Speaker 7: No, he didn't get involved with much, but yeah he was. He just he just stood at the back of the club making sure people were doing the right things.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: Christian, I got a tattoo in New York in nineteen ninety four by the guy that did the tattoos for the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Speaker 4: That's pretty cool, Jack.
Speaker 5: What have you found out about the huge allegation we had from listener Monica that Tom Sellick's stunt double for Magnum.
Speaker 4: P I was a lady dressed as Tom with.
Speaker 3: A mustache on. I can't the internet cannot find anything to suggest that Tom Selleck had a stunt double who was a woman in a mustache. John Nordlam was the name of Tom Sellick's stunt double, and as you'd expect, he is the same height and stature and looks very much like.
Speaker 5: Big dude with a big head of hair and a great, big tash like Tom's. All right, let's get some more of your weakest claims to fame now, Susan.
Speaker 4: Susan, Oh, hello, yes, sorry, sorry.
Speaker 5: That's right, Susan, everything right.
Speaker 7: I can't hear you.
Speaker 4: Can you hear me? Now?
Speaker 23: Yes?
Speaker 7: Thank you?
Speaker 4: Your weakest come to fame?
Speaker 13: Yes, my dad's cousin was the director of The Cisco Kid a long time ago.
Speaker 4: I say, is it from the fifties?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Yeah, well we watched it in the sixties as kids.
Speaker 5: The Cisco Kid? Was it Cisco and the little psychic Pancho?
Speaker 13: Yes, yes, that's him.
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: Here doesn't this sound for a long time heroes adventure?
Speaker 4: It was? So what's the connection again with the Cisco Kid?
Speaker 12: My dad's cousin was the director.
Speaker 4: Awesome, all right, Susan, Thank you very much.
Speaker 15: You cool, no worry, Thank you.
Speaker 14: Bye.
Speaker 4: Jessica.
Speaker 16: Hi, my best friend's mum is dating Buddy Franklin's uncle.
Speaker 4: This is a big one.
Speaker 5: We've landed a big one. When did you find this out, Jessica?
Speaker 17: A couple of weeks ago, when her mum came to visit her in Sydney.
Speaker 14: She bought him with.
Speaker 16: Her and she had no idea and he was telling stories and she found out and she called me because she knew I was a big swanset.
Speaker 4: Oh that is amazing.
Speaker 5: So you are you hoping now that this kind of union will lead to you being in the same room or family get together as the great Buddy?
Speaker 17: Well, look, you know, I'm going to try my best.
Speaker 4: It's a big play. They just got to stay together.
Speaker 3: Good luck.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 17: I'm hoping for it.
Speaker 4: All right, Jessica, thank you very much. She called my have a good day.
Speaker 14: Thanks you too.
Speaker 7: Bye.
Speaker 4: Brad.
Speaker 7: There you going, I.
Speaker 4: Go, Brad, you're going.
Speaker 14: Well, I'm going very well.
Speaker 20: My weakest claim for finme is my next door neighbor who is the brother of the Grand Delusion. It's cousin Plano.
Speaker 4: Okay, because of Tino.
Speaker 5: It was on Australia's I seem to remember it made news over the UK. Did you do the stun Melbourne Aquarium? I think win he did. Yeah, Melbourn will count. That's a great one.
Speaker 4: Brad.
Speaker 20: Yeah, you know, I've met him a couple of times when he's come over to Min's house. And now he doesn't do the tricks or anything. Well that he leaves it to the stage.
Speaker 4: That's that's a shame. That's a shame.
Speaker 3: And what does his brother do. Is he a magician?
Speaker 11: Yeah, he's he's his manager, and his dad engineers all Conzantino's props and everything like that.
Speaker 4: It's just a proper family business.
Speaker 20: Oh yeah, yeah, he does an engineer, but he engineers. You know that knife one that he does, right.
Speaker 13: He.
Speaker 4: Knife, I know they all have a knife one couple of fields.
Speaker 20: No, he's no, he's in a straight he's in a straight jacket and he's trying to find he gets himself out of the strike.
Speaker 4: I've seen that one before as well, with the guy even Houdini.
Speaker 20: Trumbles around with the case and he's got these big acts that comes nearly right at the end of the show, nearly hits him in the head, but he tumbles all these cases and everything and finds it and gets that just in time.
Speaker 15: And it all that's great.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what. It really works magic on the radio.
Speaker 3: I felt like I was there.
Speaker 4: New Weekly Featured Tricks described.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 5: Scenes this morning on the weeks claim to fame emails text you also claiming bs on the whole tom Seleex stunt double Magnum p I.
Speaker 4: Was a woman, Christian. I've just googled it.
Speaker 5: Tom Selix, six ft five, I call bs on the body double story.
Speaker 4: Being a woman. But imagine this though.
Speaker 5: It means that at some point in the eighties there was a lady going around America claiming claiming to be tom Selix stunt double in Magnum. It was a six ft five guy with attashed I just want to know why would someone make that up?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 5: So nine four one four three, it's the other side of this. I find you're curious.
Speaker 4: When was the first time they did it? It felt good like someone Oh I got a work feels good.
Speaker 5: I'm going to keep this going, all right. So the last couple of calls them before Patsy's News. Your weakest claim to.
Speaker 4: Fame, Kim Hi High Christian.
Speaker 23: My week of claim to fame is that my husband supposedly chatted up Mariah Kerrey in an airport bar.
Speaker 4: So what happened? What was she doing? I mean, she just hang around looking for.
Speaker 23: Maybe maybe she does just looking for men to shut up.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 23: She they were both on a flight that was delayed, so he was sitting at the bar having a drink and she sat down and they were having a conversation, and midway through the conversation, the penny dropped that it was Mariah Kerry for him, and so, yeah, songs, maybe that was the giveaway.
Speaker 4: Yes, photo I made it big, but.
Speaker 23: He never mentioned it until a few years after we started dating. And then we're watching the music clips on Fox Tell one day and he lent over and he goes, did I ever tell you about when I had a drink with her?
Speaker 4: And I was like, I reckon, this is the second d S. I'm recording it the Tom sellec Now, did I ever tell you about the time? If that was true, you tell everyone about the time, Jim, Thank you very much.
Speaker 23: You call no worries.
Speaker 5: Had a good day, Bernice, Hi, Bernice, Welcome to the show. Okay, last good today. So what have you got week is clean to fame?
Speaker 13: Weeks claim to fame is that about sixteen years ago, my husband won some tickets to see Saw and it was the original Saw and we sat behind Paul Wayne Hanson.
Speaker 4: Sorry about that, And then he lives half ways. It's not strong enough. Nowhere near must bloodshed. I want a full refund.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was in downtown Abbey, lightweight rubbish.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Time for Today's time waster.
Speaker 5: Today is how many in almost four years of the show, how many of these various days have I read out over the years.
Speaker 4: Today is World Cattle Day and on this.
Speaker 5: Day a cattle facts from producer Rio Pigs can run a seven minute mile.
Speaker 3: That's not cattle.
Speaker 5: I'd call that cattle, said piggs. You ask a farmer right now if he's got cattle, it's say pigs are part of that, part of the cattle family.
Speaker 4: No, no, am.
Speaker 3: Pig City Slick is one of your favorite films. When they're running cattle. Do you see any pigs out there?
Speaker 4: They were just off camera. Do you know why you couldn't see them?
Speaker 5: Because they're so quick they're running a sub seven minute mile.
Speaker 4: You weren't a bit pig in a race.
Speaker 3: I can beat a pig in a rice.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm taking this to the Tan who will run the tank quicker jack versus pig.
Speaker 3: So you won't go all the way around the Tan all the way for a mile.
Speaker 24: Yep, I'll be a pig, right, okay, let's farmers cooling down.
Speaker 3: Bring me your fastest pie.
Speaker 4: Oh, we need the fastest pig in town.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 5: Four one four one o four three. Let's get this event on sporting event of the year. Man versus pig, pig versus man. It will win. One way to find out Rakes Far movies is what we're going for today.
Speaker 4: Far movies.
Speaker 5: Oh, this one's hot off the press. Someone's been listening to the show today. A rom com the croposal, Oh good gold Acropol's.
Speaker 3: Now too many crop ones, one more to go.
Speaker 4: Beverty Hills crop crop.
Speaker 3: Do you know a lot about farmers? Huh?
Speaker 4: Were where are you going? We got a nice supplate Where we are going?
Speaker 3: Brown?
Speaker 4: Where are you going? Where we're going? We're not going to need roads attractors. A tractor to the future. What about if I just said tractor to the future.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 4: The accident got their way. Big Mama's horse. Gosh, he's got a big old man, big one, that is. If you've seen it. What have you got?
Speaker 24: Jake Farm movies, Far Movies, Bad Boys, Gold, Gold, Cheap Impact, Silver top goat, to gold and silo of the lambs, silence of the silo of the.
Speaker 9: A grain silo.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's quite clever.
Speaker 4: No one's laughing. Quite clever, bronze. Still as a sailors Now as a sailor car you're.
Speaker 1: Listening to the Christian O Kyl's Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Incredible scenes in the studio.
Speaker 5: Just now, two supposedly grown up men, Rio and Jack arguing with each other.
Speaker 4: Who would be quickest in a race, like.
Speaker 5: A serious serious Rio reconcied smash you over one hundred meters.
Speaker 3: He doesn't know how.
Speaker 4: Fast, and I agree.
Speaker 5: I think over a longer distance you would win with your longer links. But he's a compact, explosive start out the blocks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm hungry, I'm tenacious.
Speaker 4: Any of these qualities in running shoes.
Speaker 3: No, I would really want to beat him.
Speaker 6: I would so easily be out of the gates.
Speaker 4: Seriously, Just now, Rio trying to get in Jack's heady, go how are you hammies?
Speaker 5: Because they could get injured or they are actually stronger than when I was in my twenties.
Speaker 9: And my money's on Jack. Because it's a long stride, a long day, it's.
Speaker 3: A slow stripe you someone short like you wouldage height, you would have to do like fifty steps. I could get it done in twelve steps.
Speaker 6: That would be such quick steps.
Speaker 5: The reason why we got into this is Rio told the fact that pigs can run a sub seven.
Speaker 3: Minute mile, which is pretty fast.
Speaker 4: So you reckon you'll beat a pig over a mile.
Speaker 3: I just calculated miles into kilometers, and I reckon I can beat the pig over a mile.
Speaker 5: This is all based pretty confident or when you were a lot younger, and you're not that old, but when you were in your mid twenties you did a half month at a pretty good pace.
Speaker 3: That's right. And I haven't run for five or six years, but I think if you give me a week or so to try, and I can beat the week.
Speaker 4: Not just that. People go, hey, Jack, Jack waiting training for racing a pig in a week. Haven't got to Jack.
Speaker 3: Well, how fast are you going to find the pig? I think I've got no, no, no.
Speaker 4: You the week week? You take those seven days, look at it out there. You want to go do a training day to day.
Speaker 25: Get your runners on, so I I could kill the keeping on the baby to train. Christian's got me racing a pig. We have to we have to do this team.
Speaker 3: I'll smash the peak. I'll say for smash.
Speaker 5: As we head towards four years of this show, this Friday, let no one say we run out of ideas.
Speaker 24: Tackle racer pick you pick the distance, any distance, a mile, a mile?
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, come back to this tomorrow. Get me in a call in with those pigs racing pigs, all right.
Speaker 4: Farm. Meanwhile, back on air Far Movies.
Speaker 5: Let's focus everyone the fastest man on the show Far Movies, he's just not.
Speaker 4: Then in two move silver, dude, where's my cow? Gold plowing Miss Daisy. Then it's a far movie. You've got haybells, You've got hay silver, Edward, sheare a hands gold. Jeff, that's very good.
Speaker 5: Goats that stare at men gold, Christoph, that is very good. Kung fu plour silver stuff like Matthew milky, Miss Daisy silver.
Speaker 4: Ten things I hate about Moon.
Speaker 3: Silver from eight year old Lewis silver plus eight year old's not.
Speaker 4: Sending that that's not an eight year old. I don't think that's an eight year old.
Speaker 5: Men who stare at oats silver, But on Josh White men can't shut the gate.
Speaker 3: Bronze.
Speaker 5: I know who you plowed last summer Bronze. Now come on, Nick, you me and du pig Gold Tarlia. That's very funny. You mean du pick is very good that you would have taken some time type and that out because it would have auto created pig or one one track thor silver throw Lama from the train, Gold throw Barber from the train. Last two ones. All right, Cindy, thank you very much. So tomorrow's show, well half the bress breaking. Have you got a pig that you're prepared to race against?
Speaker 3: Jackpost Fast pigs?
Speaker 5: Fast pigs. We want to audition them tomorrow the show from six. Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast