Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast. Showtime.
Speaker 2: Dip Dip dippityp dips a second, that's Tom Craze again.
Speaker 3: We must stand on cheese principles for our young leaders listening right now.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell gold one O four point three.
Speaker 3: Good onring Jackie boy, guys, Good morning, Patsy. Jack has some big news.
Speaker 2: My son walked for the first time yesterday.
Speaker 4: Gordy, come on, did you happen to be recording it at the time?
Speaker 2: I didn't record it.
Speaker 3: You don't know unless you're in a training session. Were you coaxing him.
Speaker 2: Or I tried for the next hour and a half to record him, but he wouldn't do it, wouldn't record the feet. Also, byank head missed it. I called from the other room and she didn't make it in time, so I had to keep her. Now he does it what he took ten at least.
Speaker 3: She heartbroke, of course, because the mom puts so much more hours.
Speaker 2: She's with him more time during the day, so statistically it should have been her.
Speaker 4: It's always the way.
Speaker 3: What was she doing?
Speaker 2: She was cooking his dinner in the kitchen while we were having.
Speaker 3: Don't let that burn.
Speaker 4: It always happens. I remember, Audrey, the first words she said were dadda. Dadda was a mom. It's like he.
Speaker 2: Did say dada first.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they say I think they more often not than say data first. That is cruel, isn't because it broke my heart pushed them out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she'd say it over and over again. It's like, that's all right, I get it, Audrey.
Speaker 3: It was like, you're still a bit chippy.
Speaker 4: About eleven years later, did he think he was really proud?
Speaker 2: He was? He was actually Wait, remember a couple of weeks ago, I tried to claim he was walking because he shuffled one in front of the other.
Speaker 3: They have to have those kind of rehearsal steps.
Speaker 2: Yes, but this was a quantum leap ahead of that, because he's been doing a couple of those shuffles. But this was ten confidence steps from the other side of the room. Yes, land on the moon. Why for Corney, you would have thought it was an adult man who had thirty forty years practice. He so it was a definitive war, whereas before it wasn't.
Speaker 3: What does it looked like on his face? Did he realize that he was getting some sort.
Speaker 2: Of three plate joy. Yeah, complete and other joy.
Speaker 3: But he screamed yes.
Speaker 2: I screamed out to bank. It was like, come in quick, quick, where is that dinner?
Speaker 5: An hour?
Speaker 3: So angry walking, He's coming in the kitchen now and he's pisted.
Speaker 2: Damn, chelmine, it will happen. I think seeing that, surely this week it will happen again.
Speaker 3: He like his dad. You can't guarantee that greatness. It comes around when it wants to come around.
Speaker 2: Rest on these laurels.
Speaker 1: Yes, Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Rio just asks Jack, you're on the studio, Pats, if you start to sense, like you know, personality traits starting to come through in young Gordon now he's just over a year old, did you start to pick up on stuff? I remember Lois, our youngest daughter, right. It's got a real free spirit. And as soon as she learned how to walk, and her mum and I were like, do that again, she deliberately then just kept on crawling. She would see us right, look at us, and go a doing what you tell me.
Speaker 2: I think she's like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know she's still crawling at sixteen. I know you can walk with your friends. Please, start, all right, extra time on the time waste. So when I'm looking for your insects movies, you could text us you also on four seventy five three one o four three insects movies. What are those insects watching on their movie channel? Well, they're watching fly hard gold centipede of a woman.
Speaker 2: Silver.
Speaker 3: Please knit that into you, please knit, please not knits.
Speaker 2: Into all the parts of the past.
Speaker 3: There is not in the right order, silver, jackie Board, what have you got insect movies?
Speaker 2: Weekend at wormis? Oh, that's very good gold Marlion b.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Silver.
Speaker 2: Hot Grub time Machine that's gold as well. And Cicada Private Ryan.
Speaker 3: That's very good gold plus. All right, what have you got insect movies? Text them in four seven five three one o four.
Speaker 1: Three The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Time for us now to see what you are insect movies are like, all right, Jack, you're ready, Tomork, I am put an insect of the movie. Edward Sicardahans gold what n'nt jewels in sector gadget That is going to take some beating. You didn't put your name on that one nine seven, but that is brilliant insector Gadget, Nitty Nitty Scratch Scratch Silver, Caterpillars in the midst Silver, The land Lobster that time forgot Bronze You Me and Millipede Silver, I Know wasp you did last summer Gold, a stink Bug's Life.
Speaker 2: That's already a bug though, Bronze.
Speaker 3: Breakfast Grub, Gold, Driving Flea's Daisy Silver, The Spidery shagged me, tom A, you haven't really Silver plus School of Cockroach Silver, Teenage Mutant Ninja Termites Gold. That's very good, well, Chris, the spider love me instead of the spy You love me? Silver, such all Lisa Marleon flea gol Fly Robot Bronze, When Harry squished Mossy Snails on a plane Silver. Good morning, guys, my name's Jason. This is my time. Waste of submission, all right, man, we get the formalities. Fight Grub. We just gabbed that one. Jason worming Miss Daisy Golder, Michael, that's very good. A few good Mandibles Silver, Mini Speed Silver, and the Beetle wears Siricada Oh Silver.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell Show, Every Friday, Will Do Don't call it knockoff Friday. It's the best question of the week when people ask you what Timmy knocking off today, and we call it knockoff Friday. Friday's a knockoff Day. Is a drink as well. Knockoffs. We started summing last Wednesday, on a hump day Wednesday, when we want you to embrace the same spirit of knock off Friday, but knock on Wednesday. So if you're knocking on already, like you're heading into work, maybe it's about a pull up, or you've already knocked on already at work, we want to celebrate and thank you. You can call us in right now if you're at work or you're heading into work, knock on Wednesday nine four one, one oh four to three every caller, because you're embracing your grind. You can choose your price from the merch cupboard, which is running.
Speaker 2: Low all Show branded merch with the Christio O'Connell show logo on it. We've got forty eight show pens, fifteen show magnets. We actually got another thirty five mugs because the mugs run out last week. Thirty five show mugs and there's still two at the bottom of The prize cupboard is two extra large Dad weird jumpers that we gave away at Father's Day last year.
Speaker 3: I remember these half zip but full dad. They are beautiful on the eye, easy on the zip.
Speaker 2: Embroidered on the breast, pocket and full fleece. They were very popular. I believe we've still got some left over. So that is the major prize to extra large dadwear jumpers.
Speaker 3: All right, So if you're at work, you're knocking on, you've knocked on, or you're about to pull up, we want to celebrate and thank you for your work. Nine four one four one o four three. Now just remember Rio has made because we leave just this stumbled in since last week, has made a has made a theme tune for this.
Speaker 6: It's Wednesday morning, another work day's dawning.
Speaker 3: Where are you knock.
Speaker 1: Knocking off?
Speaker 3: I like it. I like it. It's half fleas, it's half sick. It's not pulls if it's half sip, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Have the drums been Has that been slowed down a little bit?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So is the pitch leg?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is it? That? Is it? That? It's Wednesday? It is? There's a lag. Something is out seeing.
Speaker 2: Something's wrong, something it's a lot.
Speaker 3: That's always a subtitle of this show. Something is wrong.
Speaker 6: It's a Wednesday morning?
Speaker 3: Does it need a couple of beaks before you come in? As well?
Speaker 6: It's a Wednesday morning, another workdays dawning?
Speaker 3: When are you.
Speaker 1: Knock knocking off?
Speaker 3: I like it? I like it all right anyway? Nine four one four one four three. We're getting lost in the weeds.
Speaker 1: Again The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 3: Workers of Melbourne Unite. Give us a call if you've already knocked on at work so we can celebrate oh four seventy five O three one oh four three throughout work and you want to text and you can call me nine four one four one oh four three.
Speaker 6: It's Wednesday morning, another workdays dawning.
Speaker 3: When are you knock knocking on? We do not recognize day Wednesday on this show, or does Craig and Seaford, Christian, I can't call in. I'm already at work. He's a bus driver out in the roads this morning, Christian for much? Can can I have a pen? Craig in Seaford on the roads right now? Yes, you can have a pen?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm Craig cross off those bus stops as you hit him with the new pen.
Speaker 3: Thank you for trying at least. Okay, that's the speck that we want on the show. He tries, Okay, good morning, Christian. I've just arrived at work. I'm a chef in aged care. Have a great day. Nick also wants a pen. How many pens are we down to?
Speaker 2: Yes, well you could cross off every item of food as it comes in, ready for saying.
Speaker 3: So we know we didn't talk about this earlier, but.
Speaker 2: You got forty eight pens down to forty six pins?
Speaker 3: All right, So they can choose from Christian connell show pens, a.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show mug and a Christian o'cddlls show magnet. And we still have two Dad Weird jumpers that we gave away at Father's Day last year.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go to Lisa. Good morning, Lisa, Good morning beautiful. I can hear so Card is there already. This is Australia. I can hear it. What do you do, Lisa, you're knocking on at work somewhere ready.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm actually walking to work, so I'm not late. I started at seven and I work at Melbourne IVF with it. Great team of nurses and doctors.
Speaker 3: Thank you for what you do. Honestly, you're all angels.
Speaker 2: Essentially. You made my son and Melbourne IVF that's where we went.
Speaker 7: Oh wow, that's great.
Speaker 8: And I've got two miracles too from Melbourne IVF. So so I thought, you know, it's good to know what the journey's like. And now I'm on the other side.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm get a work discount.
Speaker 8: For no, no, no, I started work. No, you don't give a work discount.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it's an incentive if you work here. It's fifty percent of you guys, you know, because it's expensive if yeah, you can be.
Speaker 8: But now I went to Melbourne IVF after my two miracles, so I worked at the Royal Children's before then, and then thought I'll change it up a little bit.
Speaker 3: Awesome And how long have you worked the IVF.
Speaker 8: Department Almost three years now?
Speaker 3: I bet that's a magical place to work, isn't it? Giving people that good news and show them the miracle of life?
Speaker 8: It is when you give the good news, it's awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, now what can we give you from our prize cupboard? What would you like? Lisa take the damn jumper? The half fleece. You can have it. You need to carry on with your theme where you've been working into their job. Yes, a lot for your own back now, Jackie boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when it gets cold and episod and maybe when you go into the place where they store all the.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a good idea, that deep freeze. We've seen it in the movies.
Speaker 2: Put on the warm fleece and you'll be nice and snug there, Lisa, I sure will.
Speaker 3: Lisa, thank you very much, your carle have a good day.
Speaker 8: Thank you so much. Really enjoyed the shows you.
Speaker 3: Thank you for what you do and your team as well. Lisa, thank you. Let's go to Ron and you Ron. Good morning, Ron.
Speaker 9: Oh I here you go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're good Ron. You're ready at work.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I started twenty past five.
Speaker 9: Made.
Speaker 10: I'm a trackie. I'm down at the wharf under the west Gate picking up some international containers to take across the Altona for do Higher.
Speaker 2: That's Ron doing, Ron do They always tell you what's in the containers.
Speaker 10: Or no, coming in from overseas and they've been unloaded and we just do higher on them back into the system, out of the out of the Tasmania.
Speaker 3: And what would you like in the way of much Ron? What can we send you?
Speaker 10: Oh, attend to formy log booking.
Speaker 3: I guess music, Jacks.
Speaker 2: That's my job actually to say what you'll do with it. But all right, congratulations, you've got a pen.
Speaker 3: All right, Ron, have a good day. Thanks for calling mate, love your show, Thank you, thank you. Colleen, Good morning, goodbying.
Speaker 11: How are you, Christian?
Speaker 3: I'm good? And you alreadiot work? Have you just pulled up?
Speaker 11: Not already at work? I'm on my way. I'm going to go in leaving about twenty minutes.
Speaker 3: And what do you do, Colleen.
Speaker 11: I'm a nursing uniser for a council. So we go to high school and we go to maybe public sessions, and we do a whole range of stuff. We also do some refugee immunization session. So it's really interesting, Holleen.
Speaker 2: What is your tactic? I remember every time we got a jab at school, they would try to distract you from the needle going in. So the guy would say to me, like, what football team do you go for?
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, we do distraction. We really do need to do that.
Speaker 3: With a baby. Jack. She just said she does babies as well. Hard to distract with who can bar it for? How did you go in at the moment? Baby?
Speaker 11: Haven't the little ones that the big ones? These days, they're starting to get clicking on to what we're doing. So some of them will just turn around and say, I know what you're doing. Stop talking.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a tech your generation for you, isn't it. What you need is you need a colleague with a blowdoup, you know, so you can be chatting to them and some one that just pops them into their neck.
Speaker 11: It's a necessary evil to protect everyone and you know, protect the community. So it's pretty cool to the kids.
Speaker 3: Start evil and the devil shooting you up. Now, Colleen, would you like a penn obviously to tick off all those you carry on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you could cross off each name of the students as they come through.
Speaker 11: Oh no, that's pretty boring. I would love the dead god jump three storm.
Speaker 3: Aren't they half free? So that's the last about Father's Day in a couple of months. Colleen, thank you very much, what you do. Have a great day.
Speaker 7: I love your work, guys.
Speaker 11: I listened to you every morning.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Colleen, Thank you all Stewart and you. Stuart has already been at work for a couple of hours, I think, Stuart, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 5: Go there are we.
Speaker 3: Were going Stuart, So you've already knocked on. So what time did you start this morning?
Speaker 5: Well, I actually knocked on a couple of hours ago, or a bad an hour and a half ago. Now, somebody else was knocking on and opened the front door and there was a snake on the doorsteps, so probably trying to get out of the rain. And so they called me on twenty four hour snake catcher. So they called me. I've been out there, caught that snake, and now now I'm available all day to catch any more snakes that that get interrupted.
Speaker 3: This is okay, So you already caught once next morning. I didn't know they didn't like the rain, trying to getting out of the rain. What they're doing knocking on the back door?
Speaker 5: Look, they they're It's coming towards the end of snake season now, so snakes are out and about looking for somewhere to shelter for the winter, looking for a last feed. And you know these were.
Speaker 3: God, listen, I'm English weeks looking for looking for a feed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you know they're they're a they're a natural rodent, you know, killer, so they'll they'll go and eat rodents. So we need them in you know, we need them in air ecosystem, so we can't kill them. We're not allowed to kill them anything.
Speaker 2: Woke generation And then Stu, what do you do over winter while they're all hibernating?
Speaker 3: Speaks with them. I.
Speaker 5: Look, I do a bit of odd jobs here and there, a bit of laboring and whatever, but we still get snakes throughout the winter. So snakes don't actually hibernate. They're out still through the winter as well, they just not as common as through the summer.
Speaker 3: And so she'd called one this morning. And then when you say you're twenty four to seven, how do you sleep though? Because is the phone going off like whilst you're asleep during the night.
Speaker 5: Yep, So last night I had another call for a snake insider house at about eleven thirty pm.
Speaker 3: What don't you have like a team or another body and do you do shifts?
Speaker 5: Look, I do have a few people that can help out when we're you know, under the gun, but we could get anywhere from you know, fifteen to thirty calls a day. Sometimes I don't know.
Speaker 2: The terror of a nighttime snake was a thing. I thought we worried about them in the sun.
Speaker 3: Me too, I didn't know. Don't work at night looking for a bloody feed.
Speaker 5: Most snakes are diurnal, so they are active through the day. But yeah, coming up to you know, on extremely hot days and coming up towards the end of the season, they can travel through the night as well, so you have to be alert. Twenty four to seven.
Speaker 3: Now tell me that, Stuart, right, one piece of advice, right, is it true? If you're out walking and to it, it's a stamp your feet the snake, if they are nearby, they will go away. That is that effective.
Speaker 5: Look, they're alerted by vibrations, So snakes are death. They don't have years, so they're alerted by vibration. So if you're walking heavy footed, the snake will know you're there. And a lot of the time you walk past snakes without even seeing them. They're not evil creatures that come out and chase you and jump on you everything else. They'll move out of your way. They're more scared of you than you are of them, so they'll bugger off well before you even see them. A lot of the time. Good, Yeah, by walking heavy footed you will you will do ter snakes.
Speaker 3: And Stu give yourself a plug. What's the name of your business in case anyone doesn't even call you? Twenty four to.
Speaker 5: Seven yep, stew me the snake catcher facebulk.
Speaker 3: How would you call it? Anything? Where it is? What it is? All right? And what do you want? Pet?
Speaker 2: What prize do you want?
Speaker 5: I'd love it?
Speaker 10: Mark?
Speaker 9: Actually, oh yeah, to.
Speaker 2: Sit down before you big last feed six and tea down with it? Well done, it's on its way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, steer with the snake catcher. Thank you very much? What you do. Have a good day, mate, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Jeers guys, The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: All right, so we want to know how your week is going so far? In six words six word week, how would you describe the week you're having so far? And six words to us? Text yours to me? Four seven, five three one oh four three yesterday, big day for me. Aussie passport application sent off?
Speaker 2: Four congratulations.
Speaker 3: How many weeks away I will have? This is honestly unbelievable that when it comes back to me, when I hold it, I'm going to be so excited. I have an Australian passport. I never saw this coming in my life a couple of years ago. It is amazing. I'm so excited going to the post office yesterday was actually normally it's that thing where I was so excited. Scott. I had way more energy than the guy who was just another due with some stuff burstificates or forum. He went the way he went, foreign bersertificate, please stranger?
Speaker 2: So what were all the documents? I remember when Bianca had to do it. Do you have to get stat decks as well?
Speaker 3: No? I why do I have to go Medicare, car driving license, foreign birth certificates, current passport, a referee, someone who's known you more than a year, who can't be in a relationship with and and then that's it. Two photos for the passport.
Speaker 2: Didn't trust me or paths to be your referee. I didn't even hear about that.
Speaker 3: Here's who was considered, Patrina, Yes, and I'm responsible. And I went for Sue the Boss. Oh yeah, management, management, you know, I went for Sue. So I went for Sue the Boss. Right, And I've got a we can't make any mistakes on a shoving next color weeks because they will be contacting Sue. And you know sometimes this show. Sorry, in particularly I annoy the boss. Suddenly that show, they get a call from the Department of Immigration about Christian O'Connor. Never heard of that guy, and it's illegal to put someone down. Who then gets a call and they said they don't know you, So sue the boss. It's gonna be plain sailing. But I'm hoping one way off for two weeks. We're away for two weeks that I can't irritate, and that's when she gets the call. The other thing is, does anyone have a good photo of them in that past? I mean mine is shocking seriously right, I'm sure the guy did a double take and actually looked at me, like, who is this here? It looked like, you know, on the Netflix homepage where there's yet another grisly documentary about a deranged cult leader, that's who I look like. The people that processing is going to get this clout? Is he who we want in?
Speaker 2: I don't actually like traveling with my wife because of her passport photo. She has the most beautiful smile, but because she's stunning your life, she takes a great photo. But in the passport where they're not make you not allowed to smile she's got this grisly, killer, murderous darkness to her, and I don't even like looking at it.
Speaker 3: Did you have a good photo? You think these days would like selfies and filters. Why can't we have a nice photo?
Speaker 2: I waited for ten years to get my passport updated because on my first one that I got when I was eighteen, the guy you know how they take it on a white background so that it's pristine behind you. The guy at the chemist who I went to, just took it in the aisles and I was.
Speaker 3: The envelopes behind it a random crap. And then it's like you work there.
Speaker 2: Because obviously he's taken her back behind the counter with his digital camera and thought, oh, it's meant to be white behind there. He's done some shoddy photoshopping. He cut my ears off and I have to have that for ten years.
Speaker 3: Patsy, what's your six word week?
Speaker 4: Yes, I went to bed with a stranger yesterday. I was just in the shopping center and they had a pop up mattress or bedding sort of shop.
Speaker 3: No, you don't get you don't. That is not where you make a big decision from a pop up place. You know what?
Speaker 4: I bought a bed yesterday. I did, I did.
Speaker 3: You are the marks. That's what they call people like you, an easy mark who gets it. It's a big decision.
Speaker 2: Every time I see those people, especially the mattress, I think, who is getting sucked into that?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 4: It was after work. I was really tired and I thought, you know what, I need to.
Speaker 3: Bed right now. Just give it to me for two hours.
Speaker 2: It's like and you're like, I want to wear him out of the store.
Speaker 4: But we are in the market for a new bed, other ones.
Speaker 3: Can I just ask this Patsy, was Chris with you because that's your joint.
Speaker 4: No it wasn't. He was at work.
Speaker 3: Of course, Now you need to get on that mattress.
Speaker 4: So it was just this, just this guy here is selling it, right.
Speaker 3: So I said, look, I have a pop up store.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I said, if I'm going to have to lay down, he said please, And he said, you know, these beds are what the astronauts embedded. For the astronauts in space.
Speaker 3: You don't even lae down, you can't. Zero gravity's zero gravity. They're strapped into something.
Speaker 4: And I thought, well they must be good. Let's for myself.
Speaker 2: The last person on the planet that you want testing your bed because they've got no gravity holding them down to the mattress, whereas you have.
Speaker 3: We ever seen the space station and someone there with the lights out getting ten hours get on a temper pede bed.
Speaker 4: I thought, if it's good enough for the space station, it's good enough for Pats. So I said, let me have a lay down. So I put on my pe An astronaut and.
Speaker 3: I thought, I'm here. Are you gory?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 4: I thought this, this is magnificent, But I said, one thing I am concerned about is partner disturbance because my husband comes to bed after me and usually plunks himself down while he plugs his phone in and wakes me up. So I said, you're going to have to, like, would you mind sitting on the other side of the bed so I can see. Oh no, anyway they.
Speaker 3: Come on, Pats, not one of these people into stuff.
Speaker 2: My husband will off.
Speaker 3: And then that might lead to something else. If it feels like that, take your trousers off, turn the lights out.
Speaker 4: I said, you're gonna have to plunk yourself down, like really get into it, like really plunk.
Speaker 3: Really need that commission. Imagine that poor guy going on today.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I was so impressed to put the deposit down right.
Speaker 4: Then and there it's coming in six weeks?
Speaker 3: Is it bad form my pop pup price? What did Chris say?
Speaker 4: Well, I said last he said, how is your day? And I said, oh good. He said what did you do? And I said, I bought a bed and he said what, I bought a bed And he said, but I haven't laid in it yet, and I said, don't worry. The other guy has. It'll be fine.
Speaker 1: As the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: To Patsy yesterday, bought a bed from a pop up place. It's a big decision, bhind a bed. It's not the bed we talk about binder bed. It's a mattress. I remember a couple of year ago when I thought I could tick off buying a mattress. And I think the salespeople that sell mattresses are highly skilled because there's a big decision, right, And remember I thought, it's not this off. In ten or fifteen minutes, I'll get it done. And I walked in. The guy just stopped me. You know, one of the salesmen. He was very very confident, right, and he was in his fifties. He went, you look like you're in a rush. Come back when you've got time to give this the biggest decision of your.
Speaker 2: Life, big decision of your life.
Speaker 3: I got it as the confidence. He was an alpha and on an alpha, and I went, how long do you need? So he goes at least two hours? I walked straight back out. They came up the following Saturday with my wife. We'd cleared two hours to buy this flipping mattress. And again, Patsy, why is it that anytime they sprinkle the old NASA technology, we like catnip. But don't You're like, oh, this space they need this. You can't be flying a rocket or sleepy crashing into Jupiter. Jackie boy, what's your six word week?
Speaker 2: I would sum it up this week by saying I can never go back to a place called gentle Recovery in South Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Sounds like a gentleman's extra. They will sort you out. It's actually they provide a sock or you bring that along. It's very hard to It's AI. It's not cheating drank, it's AI.
Speaker 2: Infrared sawn is what you want.
Speaker 3: It's shame on you, sir. On a family show as well. Is that why you can never go back? Oh? Sorry doesn't What did you do with this?
Speaker 2: I really did go to have a sauna, your honor?
Speaker 3: Now what what will happened?
Speaker 2: I flooded the flooded the It's been a while.
Speaker 3: Is it? You flooded the sauna? How do you flood the sauna?
Speaker 4: Flood a sauna?
Speaker 2: Because that's I got out of the sauna, wrapped my tail around myself. I was looking at the cold plunge I have, which is this a big freezer chest type thing that goes down to six degrees and athletes can recover in it by getting in.
Speaker 3: Calls them down and are you including yourself? He went, and the finger came towards himself, like you know, me and Max Gornore in there. You were covering as well, me too.
Speaker 2: I lifted the lid on the cold plunge. I wasn't actually going in the cold plunge. I just wanted to have a peek.
Speaker 3: In with you're looking for ice cream.
Speaker 2: Was interested to see actually how cold the water was. As I lifted the lid on him, I heard the running of water and I thought at the time that it was I just turned on a filter or something. It's activated something within the machine and it just pushes water through it, maybe to recycle. I could hear the water go sh but I just thought it was part of the cold plunge machine. So I'm dipping my hand in and feeling, oh, this is quite cold. I'm looking at the temperature. All goes all the way down to six degrees, and not till water started touching my feet, my bare feet in the towel that I realized that as I lifted the lid on it, I knocked the tap that fills it up.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, behind it.
Speaker 2: But the tap when it's not being used is just facing against the wall, so it's just running down the wall and onto the floor of.
Speaker 3: The sworn, making it unusable for anyone else behind you.
Speaker 2: I got Also, they have towels elementary to roll up towels, rolled up towels and that have been nicely set out for the all over the floor. I didn't.
Speaker 3: You're an adult. You just have to say you can't run off out of the fire exit.
Speaker 2: As I went to pay start up to the guy, I wanted to start a conversation about the cold Plunge, intending to tell him about it. And finally so I was like, oh, do you do the cold plunge?
Speaker 3: Go in? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What what degrees do you get down to? How long are you staying for?
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 2: The window that was there for me to say, oh, by the way, I flooded the whole thing. I skipped over that. No, No, just decided never to go back there again.
Speaker 3: My god, So someone's just going to do a routine. Towels are down.
Speaker 2: I soaked up most of it with the town.
Speaker 3: I reckon one or two towels top. All right, let's also find out other stories about why you can never go back, because we've all done something similar, were not like that where you can never go back to a place.
Speaker 1: Christian connell's show podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell's show Talkhi about where can you never go back? After Jack can't go back to a massage parlor? Patty, where can you never go back?
Speaker 4: There is a hairdresser that I can't go back because once a few years ago they did my hair exactly the opposite of what I wanted.
Speaker 3: I said, can you break that down for us? So? Did you want it long hair? And they just cut it, shaved your head.
Speaker 4: Well, they took too much off for a start. I said, look, I just want the very slightest, just a trim, not even a cut, just a trim, and honestly shaw me like a sheep. And no, it was fucked too short and the color was not what I asked for or what I agreed to, and so I was so shocked. Yeah, it wasn't like you know, it.
Speaker 3: Was expensive getting haird on for a while and.
Speaker 4: I said, look, I can't pay for that. That's not what I what I asked for. Wow, well it was really bad anyway. I did end up having to pay about half, but I just never went back.
Speaker 3: I would even if I had terrible, terrible experience. I would never do the I'm not paying for that.
Speaker 2: I would never put myself in the organ position.
Speaker 3: I think it's so you got real gush.
Speaker 4: Chris couldn't believe I did it. He said you did not, and I said, yes, I did. It's not what I asked for.
Speaker 3: God take so much.
Speaker 2: So are you still in the chair with the barber's yeah, saying I'm not paying for mirror?
Speaker 4: Isn't it like a he go, what do you reckon around? It's like that's actually not And I knew when she was cutting it. I thought, I said, you, that feels really short. She goes, just work with me, work with me, and I think, no, Actually, do you.
Speaker 3: Know what my wife did this? I think about two or three years going first moved here. She refused to pay a hairdress and then she got into it was a place where we all went, and then she rang me it goes Chris in certain business name. Here you can have to count your apoint where you can never go anute. We've all got to suffer because you would have I like going there.
Speaker 2: I'm in the chair now, sir, he's got the plane.
Speaker 3: How's anyone. I'd love to speak to anyone, just to in all of the courage that would take to actually say I'm not I'm not paying to refuse to pay such a I mean, Jack and I can come and sit this radio show and do a radio show five days a week. That's easy saying to someone I'm not paying for that, going right at the thought of the awkwardness.
Speaker 2: Every single time hairdress has ever held up that mirror to show me in the back, I always said, that's right. If you don't like it at.
Speaker 3: You worry about upsetting them or all right, has anyone refused to pay and actually not paid.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Jack and I are stunned that people have the guts to actually say I'm not paying for that. So we want to speak to anyone who's refused to pay for something ebony. You've done this.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I went.
Speaker 13: Towards staking out with friends and they like rare, and I'm a medium rare kind of person. They brought the stakes, they are all rare, completely mooing, so I said, can you take them back? So they do it again and brought them back out completely rear again, and then I said I'm not paying for any of it, and they tried to free me into paying, and they said, we tried our best.
Speaker 3: Is easy. It just goes back on from a couple of minutes.
Speaker 13: Yeah, no, they've gotten it wrong twice.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure it wasn't me like I imagine the cooks know how to cook a medium resteak. Are you sure medium rare is just maybe not what you wanted?
Speaker 13: No, no, no, I've eaten lots of steaks in my time, so I know a medium rare steak.
Speaker 3: It was medium restate mate, You sound up one of those shifty managers. Are you sure, madam man's meat spaining any Thanks you comer, have a good day. Thank you, Sue, Good morning, Good morning, Christian. Hello Sue. So have you refused to pay for something?
Speaker 12: No, it wasn't me. It was my daughter. She was at a well known shopping center in Melbourne and she was a hairdressers. She was getting hair extensions put in. They quoted her two hundred and fifty dollars and when it was time to leave, they tried to charge her over five hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Oh dear, what do they need your hair?
Speaker 12: Yeah, she refused to pay the five hundred and said, no, you're paying what you quoted me, and they locked her in the shop until she paid.
Speaker 3: No, come on kidnapping.
Speaker 12: Well, she was the only one. It was sort of like a like a five o'clock appointment. She was the last customer. They pulled down the doors, like the metal door.
Speaker 3: So episode this is insane.
Speaker 2: They pulled down that the shutters.
Speaker 12: Let's the glass open to pull down the shutters.
Speaker 3: She ranked me, she's really scary.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, she was pretty upstairs.
Speaker 3: She pulled her hair out, So then I had to.
Speaker 12: Drive down there and played tough mum and say take it too.
Speaker 3: With that shutter the other side of it, there's always that little bit with a key go you put your mouth through. The little daughter out was pretty sure happening postage standoff. What happened?
Speaker 12: Well, she ended up we like we said, you know, you take two hundred and fifty dollars or it goes further than that.
Speaker 9: In the end.
Speaker 3: Released the clients.
Speaker 2: It was just that's amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, so thank you very much for calling again. All right, take care and we got here. Paul, Good morning, Paul.
Speaker 14: You know everyone, my father back in the early eighties he had a HQ monarow and he put it into a panel shop for race break because a couple of marks on the pane he didn't like. And it was metallic silver. It was a gts Manaro metallic silver, and he put it in. When he went to pick it up, the ass for metallic silver. When he picked it up, it was canary yellow with two GP strikes the bottom of the root.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's a big difference. Yeah.
Speaker 14: He refused to pay for the for the paint job. He said, that's not what I asked for.
Speaker 3: The shutters suddenly came down and the spanners came out.
Speaker 2: Did they painted back for it or did you just drive off with yellow?
Speaker 14: Well, there was a big argument. They drove out with it yellow. He kept it yellow for about a year and a half to prove the point. Yeah, and then he couldn't bear it anymore, so he had it race braided. A different panel shot.
Speaker 3: Back, Paul, thank you very much for cool. I have a good day God. On a four point three seven fifty two Christian O'Connell show, after eight o'clock, the last few lanes to race tomorrow, the fung raiser stopsination. How quickly can you run one hundred meters? And the pathongs you'd be taken?
Speaker 1: On Jackie Boy, The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian refused to pay for goods or services despite receiving them as just the peakest of boomer energy. Good morning, Neil Mitchell around earliest morning. That will be the subject of his phone in for today and all other days. All right, tomorrow morning, this time tomorrow morning, Jacoby livety Athletics track in Collingwood, where him and eight other athletes all in their thongs, we'll raise each other down the straight one hundred meters who can do it the quickest. Let me racing time. You really go bet nast you to that.
Speaker 2: Don't get don't don't do.
Speaker 3: All right, we got some last minute lanes to give away to race tomorrow. This comes from Jason Perry Christian. I understand there's a few spots left. I want into the Thung race. Let me tell you why you should choose me, am my dad to three boys like you, Christian, I am not far from turning fifty. Let me dub myself dead last Dad. I won't be the fastest, I won't be the first. I've only worn thongs once in my lifetime. What and that was from the room to the poor. When we went to balley, I found them confusing and difficult to walk in. Jack has nothing to fear from me, no word of a lie. Earlier on, Jack actually said off their I need you to put a few people your rage through that. I know I can beat well.
Speaker 2: The sixty year old from the other day got COVID. He's not anymore beat.
Speaker 3: Christian reassured Jack. I'm not here to win. I just want to represent the real Aussie butler and give it a go. Dead Last Dad. You are in Jason Perry will race. Okay, so yeah, we've had a couple of people pulled out. Someone's got COVID, someone else can't get at work. You don't need a day off. Thirty thirty to forty seconds? Are you working for? Will? He Wonka? Productivity at the Wonka Factory can be done by our fate corn of our stak. We're racing around about eight o'clock tomorrow morning. All right, so we have the last few lanes. Do you think you can beat Jack Post? Do you just want to come along and tape part in it? Give us a call.
Speaker 1: Out Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 3: This time tomorrow morning. Athletes, so we poised in their blocks in their thongs. Let me racing.
Speaker 6: Betting stuff that don't.
Speaker 3: All right, we have the last few lanes to give away. You're racing up against Jack Post. How are you now with preparations and confidence level? Because this time last week you were like, put me in the race. I think I'll win.
Speaker 2: I'll have my second training session today and then some stretching and limbering tomorrow morning, and I.
Speaker 4: Think the second jet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I just keep having stuff on. You couldn't find a babysitter baby sitter.
Speaker 3: You live opposite the park. Bring a little g out there?
Speaker 4: Had time, Chris?
Speaker 3: You know what, trained from marathon, We're going to be out for hours.
Speaker 2: Well I do need time to stretch tomorrow though, no kidding. You can't just go to sprint cold. So let me go down because I know I'm coming from the show going straight to the racetrack, So just work.
Speaker 3: Oh well, we'll put that into the plans for tomorrow. So how long do you think that's going to take it? Come on in the same boat as fifteen minutes. All right, So who wants in? We've got the last few lanes nine four one, O four three. We've got Clancy here, Come on in Clancy High Christian. Hello Clancy, So are you on your way to school right now?
Speaker 7: I'm on my way to training.
Speaker 3: Actually, yeah, what do you do, Clancy? What you're training for?
Speaker 7: I play soccer, so I train a lot, so I reckon I could beat Jack easy.
Speaker 3: Now when you say you play soccer, who do you play soccer for?
Speaker 7: In PC? So the state team?
Speaker 3: Oh wow, you're very good then, Clancy, what are you a midfielder? A defender, midfielder hoping for goalkeeper? Not a lot of running.
Speaker 2: So you're fast, are you, Clancy?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I reckon I could beat you with snow training.
Speaker 3: Now listen, Clancy, how old are fifteen? Fifteen? Jack is terrified of the youth embarrassing him tomorrows plus yes, not fifteen the wrong way, so you'll be super quick.
Speaker 11: Then, Oh, hopefully it's a plan.
Speaker 2: But the challenge is running in thongs.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I've worn thongs for thirty five years, Clancy, so I got a lot of head start on.
Speaker 3: You there, song splaining.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but as you get older, you get slower.
Speaker 3: Burn You're right, Clancy, I think, Clancy, we're going to have to have you race tomorrow, and you are the new favorite in the race. I think.
Speaker 7: Now I'll see you the.
Speaker 3: Confidence, Clancy. We'll see you down there tomorrow. Thanks according it look forward to meeting you.
Speaker 7: Thank you, Sea.
Speaker 3: It is over. Tell me about that stretcher, my friend, you'll need excuse, so don't stretch.
Speaker 2: I'm just hoping she might. She didn't even say she wears things a lot, so she might never have worn thongs. And if you're wear in it for the first time, I'm going to smoke you.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show.
Speaker 3: Podcast so with a Junie Matilda who's fifteen clancy now a last minute athlete joining the race tomorrow, the Thong race one hundred meters, doubt is creeping into Young Jack post mind. We've just had this message from the nineteen year old Young Gun as well one.
Speaker 2: In Christian Morning team Young Gun here, I've said it before and I'll say it again.
Speaker 1: Jack does not stand a chance.
Speaker 2: Maybe something in the past you odds may have len in his favor, but this is a sprint and I'm the cheater.
Speaker 3: He's in parlor and at.
Speaker 1: The end of the day he'll be chase down.
Speaker 2: I hate that. Also, that's good.
Speaker 3: He had a slogan everything in a.
Speaker 2: Metaphor during that song. Everybody on this team's trying to get in my head. Rio said, you've only ever a versed unbalanced competition before when I took a ten year old onim chess and I took a pig on in a race.
Speaker 3: Not just that I forgot about the chest. That's a I said, Yeah, you gloated so much. The lad's tears's eyes.
Speaker 2: It was meant to be a prodigy.
Speaker 3: Doesn't money easy? And then and then you then took on an animal a pig, and a real small one. I mean, look at the video right, it's a tiny old pig. It's not a proper big piece.
Speaker 2: Essentially at the moment about one hundred percent pig you took on bait. I can I plan to continue my gold run tomorrow? Never beaten, unbeaten.
Speaker 3: Oh well, I hear there is a scared in parlor. I can see you now coming first third, A good third, strong third. No, yeah, what you said first? Clancy? Clancy comes first. Then I think we'll have the young lion there romping Homer. Then I think it'll be you, all right, Christian. Yesterday the show where you're talking about who spoke at your school reminded me yes or we were talking about what's celebrities that came to your school from money a time when a we want to there was a competition called get Cody Simpson to sing at your school without just you remember Cody Simpson without seeking permission. Someone at our school entered. The student ended up winning the competition and Cody Simpson rocked up read to play. The whole school gone along to see it. The principal was seriously displeased because the school hadn't had its permission. Sort in my mind, I want this to be that Cody Simpson's.
Speaker 2: Like, not limo, but you know what, a nicer car.
Speaker 3: Rocks up playing a song. ANYRC principle free if you've got a cab charger so I can pay that. In the end, the principal will grudgingly allowed the show to go on. This is like a plot from the movie Footloose, but only for year level seven to nine and only during period one. Let has it that they sent Cody Simpson off with a sausage roll and a big head. There you go, young Cody. No swimming after big heavy meal either. There's that capture, Mary Anne, thank you very much that yesterday on the show. Then, whilst we were talking and getting calls back, who came to talk at your school? We had this great story from Pat.
Speaker 9: We had Peter Garrett come to to our high school. I honestly couldn't tell you when it was or what he talked about, because halfway through someone in the audience bounced a laser off his forehead, and all I remember is the next day the entire.
Speaker 14: School did it all right.
Speaker 3: So we want to know why did your class, or your school year or the whole school get punished. Holly and year nine geography teacher realized the sandwich had been stolen from a death drawer right before lunch and demanded to know who took it. When no one owned up, we all have to stay in at lunch and none of us were allowed to eat. Well.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 3: Right now, why did the whole class, all the school get a detention? On nine four one four one oh four three. Jennifer, Good morning, Good morning, Jennifer. So why did you all get detention? What happened?
Speaker 7: Well, the handle on the girl's bathroom door had come detached, and shortly after our history class started, our teacher left to go to the bathroom. I followed her inconspicuously, and we had a ben sitting there to hold the door open. So I kicked the bin out of the way and then I ran back to class, locked her in the bathroom the whole of class, and once the bell rang, we all scattered. The next day, of course, there was trouble and we all got sentenced to detention for a week because no one would give me up. No one told anyone that it was me that locked.
Speaker 1: Her in the back.
Speaker 3: Pretty pretty good friends. Not to give you up. Actually, so I do.
Speaker 7: It's true.
Speaker 2: Did you say you looked at her there for the whole class then you just went to lunch. So when did you get her out?
Speaker 7: Well, I don't, we don't know. You know so much class let out.
Speaker 13: Somebody went in the bathroom.
Speaker 9: She she might be it's been a few years.
Speaker 7: She could be classed.
Speaker 3: How I went down Grassy High. Well, Jennifer, thank you very much. I have a good day, Christian. Take care, Paul, good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 14: I went to a very strict boys Catholic school in Geelong back in the eighties, and there was this Catholic brother. I'm sure it was a drill sergeant before it was a Catholic brother. He had a thirty centimeter long by ten mili six strap that he used to use at the drop of the pen. He didn't made much of an excuse for it. One lunchtime I snuck into the classroom and covers up with a Stanley knife into tiny little squares and we put the whole school on detention.
Speaker 3: Got on his side.
Speaker 14: Tru trust someone, I don't cut it up. No one dubbed me in because a lot of people knew who it was, but no one dubbed me in because I was doing everyone to favor because he used that strap quite regularly.
Speaker 3: All right, Paul, thank you very.
Speaker 1: Much you called me Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: I'm very, very lucky to be married to a professional radio consultant. She just texted me he put that last caller through. It's awful when you're at the half Actually is so right, Yeah, Jack and I would have said that we're all that AnyWho morning. I haven't nothing else about the shows this week, just but that Bozo through it.
Speaker 2: There's a fine story. It was just a little bit dark about the brother.
Speaker 3: Listen, she's a consultant, you know. It's the amateur's here to down the time wast We're looking for your clothing bands today on this is getting desperate. Rio, I understand we have to make up a few but thank A textile worker day is not a thing. But if you know some textile workers, send them a text today thanking the mahalf of all of us. Oz Post is introducing this is a great idea. Oz Post is introducing changing rooms into pocust offices around the country so that you know when you pick up clothes from your parcel, try them on immediately, and then just go I don't want it, send it back.
Speaker 2: Oh that is a great it's going to play along. But the grumpiest people on earth the post office.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, talking about.
Speaker 4: That's crazy because it's not like you haven't got four weeks to return something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but once you leave with it, you get it home and then it just sits on that mito and you go, I've got to take that. I don't know how you guys open up a package, but I wreckon. It's like a higher car. I trash that thing. It's it's a mess.
Speaker 2: Scissor does one arm of the scissor perfect cut down the middle.
Speaker 3: I'm kicking it, stamping it, punching it. There's no way that humpty dumpty can't be put back together again. I can't go back to ours post going this happened. I never don't send molecules.
Speaker 2: I never opened at the scene. I'm always mad.
Speaker 3: Times I've cut something in half, gone in with scissors. All right, So on such a day, Thank you, Textile Workaday. We're looking for your clothing bands.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's go.
Speaker 3: I tell you who's on stage at clothes Best Adam and the Pants, Lincoln Parker, silvera the radio Consultant, like under pressure right now, Tunic at the disk, Slack Sabbath, smart pants, Sunday best. Yeah, Sleepy Wonder always chilly at that keyboard today up on stage, Sleepy Wonder and Sweater James.
Speaker 2: You should have finished on sleep.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Everyone's a consulting in this game you've got. Yeah. It's on stage at Textile Fest Mondo.
Speaker 4: So you know all about socks.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, you got to leave the socks alone.
Speaker 3: You need to do that.
Speaker 2: They were on the way to the wash. The pet shop boys are making the clothes. Actually, yeah, sweatshop boys.
Speaker 3: Very good goal. That's good Sonny and shirt.
Speaker 2: Silver and hoodie and the blowfish at.
Speaker 1: All right, send is your clothing bands the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: All right, clothing bands. That's the time wasted to say, Elton Thong silver, that's a goal. Come on with a home of the Thong race tomorrow, Elton Thong silver.
Speaker 2: That's the best I can do.
Speaker 3: I like to Tony Morley a gold ben Folds, five baskets of clothing bronze. That's another Anthony Morley. Tim's got a g flip flop silver with Macintosh a mac like a rain mac an old school yeah, old school word for like a coat, a raincoat.
Speaker 4: Of that bronze.
Speaker 3: Because you have ignorant. She's got a very nice black.
Speaker 4: Macintosh and Penington wears.
Speaker 3: A Remember once who went out for lunch. They accidentally gave me her jacket. I was really uncomfortable a taxi ride home. I wouldn't wear a jacket with a belt and a gun in a pocket. AnyWho crowded blouse Gold, thank you very much, eleven year old Elliot David Lee Frock Silver Nike in the mechanics Gold boys to men's sizes. That's very good denim at work. Silver Taylor swift alterations.
Speaker 2: Swift alteration of an alteration place I'm not aware of silver.
Speaker 3: Good name for a business. Then Pearl Jim Jams gold. Why not come on, Eddie Vedder give us the world that it was Pearl Jim Jams the velvet underwear. That's very good to read. Kenny Cloggins gold, that's from Dell. Kenny Cloggins is great. Zzy tank top silver crowded trousers. Bro I don't like that. I'm gont ever see that headline one day either, I don't want to see that trending. What's happened there anyway? Huff jacket, Daddy six pants none the richer gold Andrew take about that's very good blanket one eighty two gold.
Speaker 2: Well, not really clothing actually bronze.
Speaker 3: But it would.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Haberdasher, you can sell them. Ain't clothing.
Speaker 3: Huey Lewis in the shoes.
Speaker 1: Go Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow morning, eight am. It's the thong racist stops the nation.
Speaker 6: Let me racing time, bett us up, you don't.
Speaker 3: All right the show. We'll cross live to an athletics track in Collingwood tomorrow morning. And what a genius show we are because this is the tim of year when you ultimately think of outdoor sports. Look today, what this is. You weren't even to see the track him Rainy Drizzley, It says to me, get those thongs on. Thongs are socks is what you're gonna need tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I've just employed a secret weapon for the race. Tomorrow. I will be racing against the competitors in thongs. My wife and son will be spectators at the athletics cultivation motivation I'll put my son at the end and I'll run.
Speaker 3: To him performance a hunting drug of love. I like it all right, So Thong race tomorrow morning. And there's a TV show that we've talked about before called Alone is tuk to A on SBS. It is. It's a it's a It's just a rare thing to say, right. It's a smart reality show. Normally you talk about reality shows. We're not into them on this show, but Alone is a greater if you've never seen it before. It literally the title says what it is. People are dropped off in the wilderness. They've all got a good, very good survival skills because they need it. They really are alone. There's there's no camera crew with them. They have their own camera gear. They have a satellite phone for when they tap out. Whoever's there the longest wins the prize money. At the end, they're confronted with lack of food, warmth. They've got to find their own food, make a shelter. And then the loneliness that just creeps in. You see them just sat on riverbanks sometimes staring at lavoid and you're thinking, how do you reckon? They've been there? You know?
Speaker 2: Is that ours talking to themselves. Essentially what Tom Hanks didn't castaway where he made friends with the ball Wilson is essentially.
Speaker 3: They don't even have the volleyball there Chat two or whatever. They did what you did to that volleyball, But that's not our business. Is that on the outtakes he would have done. He's a guy anyway, alone alone. It's on tonight and it's for the first time ever. It's in the Southern Hemisphere. It's actually in Tasmania and I know there's a couple of bill fon Victoria, but it's Australians and Tazzi's in there. It starts tonight. We're not being paid for this. We love the show. Can't wait to see it because it's here. It starts as seven point thirty tonight. I know you're gonna love this even if you've never seen it before. It is full on. It's hard what they have to go through. It's an instant show. Seven point thirty nine on SBS.
Speaker 1: We'll be watching that Christian O'Connell show podcast