Speaker 1: Hi guys, and welcome back to another episode of Life on Cut.
Speaker 2: I'm Laura and I'm Brittany. And before Laura says it, I'm going to say it. This is a very special episode of Life on Cut because it is our I guess it's like our bonus radio show episode. This is from our Saturday morning on Kissfam. If you guys don't know, I hope you do because you're literally here listening to it. We are on every Saturday around Australia from ten till twelve.
Speaker 1: Well, we just want it every week. We've got to package up our radio show that we do. If you don't get a chance to listen to it live, which you know, we would love that, but if you don't have the time to go sit in your car or fire it up on the laptop, we are popping it into our podcast libraries every single week. And we had such a fun show this week. Not only did we unpack a few interesting things, but one thing we talked about we're wild middle names, and if you've been listening to the podcast for a while, you might know that britt has a very interesting middle name. And we got a few of you guys to call in and give us what your crazy, ridiculous, wild middle name is the Other thing that we talked about on the show was I tried to do something nice for my sister. Well, like I tried, Well, I didn't really turn out that way, So we're going to get into that in a little while or too.
Speaker 2: Definitely did not end well. And I am going to be on to you if you ever tried to anything nice to me.
Speaker 1: The next time I bring you a chroissant, you're gonna be like, what is this. I'm going to be very skeptical. The Life on Cut radio show with and Laura Burns.
Speaker 3: Actually they're only your first names, ladies, But I believe we're talking about middle names.
Speaker 1: We are talking about middle names. Well, we're talking about weird names in general.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you guys heard, but there is a mother in the UK who's recently made the news because she named her baby, who's now seven months old, Lucifer Lucifer, and she's been trolled online by people because not knowing that Lucifer is actually also the name of the death.
Speaker 2: But the thing with this is she was then told by multiple people, including her family, close friends, what Lucifer was, and her reaction was, well, I'm not religious, so to me, it doesn't mean the devil.
Speaker 1: It's just a name.
Speaker 2: She couldn't differentiate that the rest of the world thinks that she has.
Speaker 1: Named her son the devil. But do you think that what other people's opinions are of the name that you're going to name your child should determine the name. I mean, Britt, you have an interesting middle name.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you're calling a kid the devil, yes, outside, outside.
Speaker 1: Of depending on how that child behaves as a toddler, it could be a very, very fitting name. I'm sure there's times where she'll feel that that's exactly the name for that child, maybe like some of your kids.
Speaker 2: No, Mitch, now, Laura knows, I do have a pretty unusual middle name.
Speaker 3: I don't know either of your middle names, so this is exciting.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I'm going to give you three guesses from my middle name, but I'm going.
Speaker 3: To the whole world name turn into a game show.
Speaker 1: Let's give you some parameters.
Speaker 2: I'm going to give you a hint to start with, and if you get it wrong, we're going to give you another hint.
Speaker 3: Okay, sure, do you want some game show music. I can get some bringing some alright, let's know, I want to buzz. Okay, what else do you want? Give me?
Speaker 2: If you get this right, I'm going to buy your lunch. I'm going to buy you a salad stick, a k kebab, your favorite.
Speaker 1: Bought in lunch. So good.
Speaker 3: Try what do I give?
Speaker 1: My name is?
Speaker 2: My middle name is named after It's a condiment that you would find in your supermarket.
Speaker 3: Brittany Mustard hockey.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's pretty close.
Speaker 3: If that was my first guess, it's closed.
Speaker 1: Okay. It starts with the same.
Speaker 3: Letter, starts with the same letter M. Britney. What's like them?
Speaker 1: The best? One of your favorite condiments?
Speaker 3: Brittany marmite hockey. This is.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: I have another clue. It's creamy and delicious. You can get low fat, high fat full you would put it.
Speaker 3: On I want to say Madarin, but as your middle name, that's so stupid.
Speaker 2: Last you last him my middle name, so it starts with an M. It is something that if you were going to have, like a true Aussie chicken roll, like a chicken salad roll, what condiment would you put on that chicken roll? Like a barbecue chuck?
Speaker 1: The fear in his eyes.
Speaker 3: Come on, yes, sorry, can we just al say this out loud? Brittany mayonnaise?
Speaker 1: It's Mayo Mayo for sure? The version slang chicken roll, it's Brittany Mayo. Yeah so.
Speaker 2: And the best part about this middle name is it's one child in every generation has to have it. So one of my poor future children has to have Mayo.
Speaker 1: Also, why was it you like? I feel like Mayo could have been better for a boy? Why do they go Britney is the lucky one? Mitchell mayow Nut. You're not even the first born.
Speaker 3: It was just in the middle.
Speaker 1: They just picked you.
Speaker 3: We want to know about yours, though, th see one of six five give us a call. That's what we're after. Weird middle names? Is that right?
Speaker 1: Weird middle names? What's the name that you want to keep a deep, dark, dirty secret.
Speaker 3: We have Beck on the air this morning. Oh Beck, what's your weird middle name?
Speaker 5: It's actually my daughter's weird middle name, and we called her Danger?
Speaker 1: What Danger? Why if you know the chase? Okay, but my question is if you're going to call a radio station and say that your kid's name is weird, why did you name them a weird name.
Speaker 5: Well, I guess we kind of thought, who doesn't legitimately want to say that their middle name is danger? And we kind of thought no one really likes their middle name anyway, so we may feel picked something that's a little bit fun. And I don't know if you guys subscribe to the whole you're drunken oldter ego is your middle name?
Speaker 1: So that your girl's going to be dangerous?
Speaker 2: Well, I just feel like you're setting them up for sort of like an approach with caution kind of thing for when they're a bit older, because I feel like you really start to embody your name, Like for me, I put Mayo and everything. Now my name wasn't Mayor would I have done that?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: But now she what if like she embodies danger or.
Speaker 1: What if this comes to back to buy you in the arse and she's actually just dangerous for you guys, as in like he turns out to be a problem child.
Speaker 5: Well, it is funny. She's ten now, and she's a really responsible, kind of serious kind of.
Speaker 3: Almost when he loves to ray the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay for you to shut down everything we just.
Speaker 4: Said she did.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Jessic, you're on thirteen one or six five. Hollo, jess you're on with the girls. What's your weird middle name?
Speaker 6: It's actually high friends of mine or a guy that I used to take. He got to change his own middle name when he was about three years old. He actually never had one, and his little brother came along and they gave his little brother a middle name. He was like, why don't I get one? So like, okay, what do you want? And so he was obsessed with foxes at the time, so he chose a middle name Fox.
Speaker 2: At three years old, they gave him more autonomy to choose his own name.
Speaker 1: I feel like three year olds can't be trusted for anything. Like if I asked my three year old what she wants for dinner, she'll say lollipop. Let alone, what I'm going to name her, She'll say blippy.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've let my three year old name my dog, But you know what Fox does about it? Yeah, I actually like Fox, so I think we'll let that one slide.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I like Fox too. I think it was a good choice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there we are one positive one. Let's get Katie. I'm thirty one oh six five morning Katie, what's your weird middle name?
Speaker 7: Hey, yeah, my mum decided to put her whole name in as my middle name, so it's not so much about it like her full name.
Speaker 1: How many names are we talking about? We're saying first name, middle name, and last name, Like how much of the name.
Speaker 7: No, so it's her first name and last name. But pretty much the reason was because when she was pregnant with me, she wasn't entirely sure that she was going to keep the guy around, but she was sure she was going to have me. So she just wanted to make sure that I would always remember that she birthed me, you know, So she.
Speaker 1: Gave you twenty six names so that you would never forget that. So she got her maiden name in it. What is your full name? She might not want to say that on the rest, it's.
Speaker 7: Not even that funny. But I didn't understand when I was a kid that you weren't really meant to add in your own names. But because I had so many, I would just pop in her one bit of a Lilian, bit of a Ramsey. It's a bit of a trouble for my landlords to figure out which my name, But I It's all good.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: I kind of like that you have some alter egos. But I also like that you've danced around telling us what your.
Speaker 3: Actually that's very clever.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't even know if you're Ramsey or mystery.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Katie.
Speaker 1: Janie is a mystery, She's an enigma. She is wasn't even a real name. Do you want to know what? Off the back of this, I thought, what names.
Speaker 2: Are actually banned in Australia, because you know we do have Every country has names in a band. You cannot call your kids anyway? You would not believe something. I'm going to run through a few and Zach Australia Baron, Bishop, cadet, captain, chief.
Speaker 3: Has one name.
Speaker 1: All of these names maybe okay, nothing military. You can't name your child after the military. So nothing military.
Speaker 2: And then God, honor, Justice, judge, nothing nothing to know to do? Yes, yes, these are the two that really got me. You cannot call your child Ikia.
Speaker 1: Do you because I Kia has trademarked the name, or because somebody's actually named their child Akia and the Australian government went back to inherent. But you also can't call it ntella or iMac it's actually ridiculous. Like it is actually ridiculous.
Speaker 2: So if you're out there thinking that you want to call your child iMac or monkey, think again.
Speaker 1: You absolutely cannot. If only Mayo had been trademarked as well, I'm trademarking now.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 4: Call you two your Saturday morning for the last time radiation Red Hockley and Laura ben Wor.
Speaker 3: You're a bit upset something's happened with your family.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not really upset. I need a bit of a I want to know your opinion on whether I should admit something to my sister.
Speaker 2: So yes, there's always no if you need to ask someone if you should admit something.
Speaker 1: I feel like you just bury. I feel like the other problem is that were on the national radio show, so she might find out after this. Okay, every week I do my grocery shopping online these days. I find it very convenient, and I do two different shops. I do my wool work shop and then I also do my shop through a health food store, right, and they send us for all the snacks for the kids, like I get roll ups that aren't really roll ups, but like healthy snacks.
Speaker 2: I did not know this about you I feel like there are two kinds of people in the world, one that does one grocery shop and one that does multiple grocerieshop.
Speaker 1: I love to surprise you. But anyway, so the story is, my health food box arrived, and sometimes they like to give you a sample or they give you like extra things in there that you didn't actually order us.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So I received the box and I received these little biscuit donuts and like a packet of them, and I was like, Oh, that's cute. I'll take them into work with me. So I went into work and I took them. I work with my sister. I took these little biscuit donuts in and I gave one to her and I wasn't eating at the time. I was eating something else. She was like, these are great, take them, take them home, give them to my g What do I.
Speaker 3: Feel like, Yeah, I feel like I know where it's going as well. Okay, Well, I got.
Speaker 1: Home, guys, and realized with a little insert that had been put into the box, I had all the details about what I'd been sent. I gave her dog, which she ate at the office and then gave to my nephew. Okay, hang on, Okay, I. I haven't told me yet. It happened just the other day.
Speaker 3: She knows.
Speaker 1: Now I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: She justged.
Speaker 1: She knows a few questions. How was there not?
Speaker 2: Like what was the packaging? Because I feel like most of these things have like a really happy dog on the front.
Speaker 1: No they don't. Well, this is like you know what, it's like really cool like and that's the problem with this. Everything's cool and it's like earthy paper and it just has like minimal details. Honestly, didn't see anything on the packaging that made you think And they were donuts with I seeing little biscuits.
Speaker 2: So you're saying there was not one picture of a dog, not one word of a dog? Or are you like tell the truth? He Laura, did you just not look at the title? Did you were like, oh, shimmery, sparkly donuts.
Speaker 1: To be fair, the packaging obviously didn't look dog like because she took it and she ate it and I opened it in front of her. But the insert that was the details which was also attached to the bag, so I had to pull that off before I gave it to her.
Speaker 2: If that was me, I would be calling to tell her because I would think it was hysterical. Also in your defense, if it was like if you fed her pal or chump, I wouldn't big.
Speaker 9: I would not be going to tell her that it was a curry, Like how would she eat that?
Speaker 3: That's what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like you'd be like, hey, these are like startings on toast. No, but the fact that it was like an organic it's probably got full of really good food that you'd feature, kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's healthy.
Speaker 1: It's healthy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, coconut oils, carab I mean.
Speaker 1: It's from the health food story.
Speaker 2: Tell her no, tell her when she next time she's pissed you off, be like, well, you know what I fetch you.
Speaker 3: You've had dog treats and your hair looks great. It's glossy every week. We do this, right, ladies, what's an ask? Gun Cut?
Speaker 2: Where you guys were right into us your deepest, darkest, sometimes dirtiest questions to our Instagram life on Cut podcast and we do our best to answer them. Now, we we're not therapists, but we are enthusiastic in our responses, and we have lived.
Speaker 1: A lot of life. So what do we have today, Mitch.
Speaker 3: Ladies, Sarah, Hey, he send us a voice message today it's just it's a question.
Speaker 8: Hey, girls, So I have a question, and I'm not sure if I'm being a nosy neighbor or a good friend. My husband and I moved into our house about a year ago, and we became friends with our neighbors to the point that we share drinks together from time to time, we have him and his partner over, and what we've learned he's actually a fly and fly out worker, which means he's away for a couple of days at a time. And what I've noticed is every time he goes away, there's a particular car that shows up in the driveway at nighttime. So I guess my question is do you think the neighbor is cheating? And if that's the case, should I say something to him.
Speaker 1: Or let it be or advice would be great? Thank you, Spicy Saucy. I mean, I understand why you're a nosy neighbor, but also I'm very strongly feel like sometimes we just don't need to invite the drama into our lives. Like if that was me, I would be staying out of it. Oh, for sure, cheating, How do you know there could be other reasons? It could be a cleaner that only comes when he's not around.
Speaker 2: It only comes at nighttime, when he's away and not not there.
Speaker 1: You're six foot tall and ripped. Look, obviously you can't say.
Speaker 2: Obviously you can't say one hundred percent that they're cheating. But usually where there's smoke, there's fire. Do I think you need to say something?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I do not think this is your business.
Speaker 2: What you could do is like set up a little camp at night, stay up one night, yes.
Speaker 1: Stay out and figure out. Figure it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Detective Sarah, I just has a ring to it. And I think that way at least you'll know within yourself, or you might worry yourself sick thinking about it. But I do I think that you need to go and break this knowledge. Unless these people are so close and like really really good friends of yours, I think just mind your own business and just use it as some viewing.
Speaker 1: Okay, but what if Detective Sarah does do a stakeout and she does discover that actually it's pretty ninety nine point nine percent sure that the cheating is going on, the cheating is happening. Should she then tell or do you think find out, get all the information, gather it, and then sit on it and then tell what's the point of doing a stakeout if you're not going to then help your neighbor out.
Speaker 2: From history, from experience, I think that you should only be interfering if these are very very close people to you, because it is gonna have some big repercussions.
Speaker 1: Maybe send a letter and just drop it in a letter box a friendly name. Yeah, but don't say it's from you, don't sign it, yeah, I just put I genuinely feel like sometimes with this sort of stuff in life, as much as you want to do the right thing and help the person who you know you think is being cheated on, inviting that drama into your life can be so full on. So but aside on that.
Speaker 2: On the flip side, Laura, if this was you and every time your partner went away, and every time you went away, sorry your partner, I mean, you have a partner Matt was cheating on you, would you want to know whether that came from me, a good friend, or whether that came from a neighbor.
Speaker 1: That just saw it happening.
Speaker 2: Regardless if you're I was cheating on you, would you want to know?
Speaker 1: I would want hundred percent, I want to know this is the codrum. This is the conundrum that would I like my neighbor for telling me, I probably would still be I don't think I would intentionally shoot the messenger, but it's just what happens when you're hurt and you're angry, and you so you'd.
Speaker 2: Put a bag of poop on their door and set offline.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's what you'd do. This is the life on count radio show and Laura.
Speaker 1: Ben We may have shared a little bit from last week, which was us singing to Footloose and apparently I don't know any of the words so hard. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Britt and I know at all, Please and Laura knew none of it. We did that to warm up before the show started.
Speaker 1: Look, I stand on this. I think that most people think they know the lyrics to songs. They're like, oh yeah, I know every lyric, but then if you actually to sing the verse, everyone knows the chorus.
Speaker 2: I agree with that, but I think the shock that we had was at the beginning where.
Speaker 1: You were like, what is this song? Well, I knew the song, I only knew footloose the one word, and then you guys can kind of took it away and I thought very isolated. Well, that's very low.
Speaker 3: We wanted to isolate you and as you well, Brittany today because we are playing finish the song lyric. I've got a whole bunch of iconic songs and I'm going to challenge the two of you to finish said song lyrics.
Speaker 1: Oh God, here we go. This is gonna be embarrassing for everyone. How did these two girls.
Speaker 3: Get a radio show.
Speaker 2: I'm actually known for this, for making up lyrics, for never knowing the right lyrics. So I think she talks forgetting it wrong. I mean, I never always make the mark.
Speaker 1: This is what I think actually happened. When we were all singing Footloose. Brit just goes into it with the sheer confidence of someone who thinks they know what they're talking about. And she was singing lyrics that weren't actually the lyrics.
Speaker 3: No, no one pulled her up on it.
Speaker 1: Fake it, you make it, You'll never know, she said.
Speaker 3: Foot moose at one point. That's not the lyrics. All right, let's go use your names to buzzy in ladies. I will play the beginning of the hit song and they will stop, and it is your job to finish the lyrics.
Speaker 1: What's name Brittany Mayo?
Speaker 3: Mayo? And you're going to be an okay, and here we go the ladies middle names. Let's go song number one, Welcome to this jeez, I.
Speaker 1: Don't even know. Welcome to the Hotel Californy. That's the lyrics that it's a.
Speaker 2: Lonely place, please place, it's a lovely place, it's a friendly face.
Speaker 1: Okay, but he does not know the lyrics and you made them all up just there living it up in a hotel.
Speaker 10: California's it's a lovely place.
Speaker 1: It is actually the lyrics.
Speaker 3: You both got it wrong.
Speaker 1: That's devastating.
Speaker 3: Also, But you can't just buzzy because you want to play.
Speaker 1: So that's not how But I just want to have some fun. Okay, it's just like anything. She's like, I'll come up with the lyrics hasn't even started yet.
Speaker 3: I'm like, britt Okay, Laura's in.
Speaker 11: The lead, and yet Laura, I felt stupid and can take yess Okay, I'm definitely tone deaf, but I think that's a lyricus.
Speaker 3: We'll take hill.
Speaker 1: Now. Did she say I thought it'd be funny? That's the Mexican walking fish.
Speaker 3: Oh my God one more mothers never said.
Speaker 1: Why don't we scream about each other?
Speaker 2: That's going this is what it sounds like when the doves cried.
Speaker 1: I don't think you can.
Speaker 9: Take the part that you got wrong, which is the part that I clearly got right, and then continue singing this sounds like, why do we scream at each other?
Speaker 3: Laura got that?
Speaker 1: And then this is what it's like when the nuts cry.
Speaker 3: You can't just say you've got it right when you didn't.
Speaker 1: But I said, I think this is an off air discussion. Well do you know what is an on air discussion. It's the fact that even though I had all of the answers to all of the lyrics right in front of myself, I still managed to get them all wrong.
Speaker 2: You did, and you called me a cheetah on national radio and I was like, I am not.
Speaker 1: You are the cheap And you guys still didn't nail it. What is wrong with you both? To be fair, Mitch actually played them out of order and I'd learned them perfectly in order. And you also jumped into early and I was like, what, okay, don't don't do well under pressure. I don't deal well under pressure. Also just don't know lyrics. It's not my party trick.
Speaker 2: Just don't trust your co hosts evidently.
Speaker 3: Learning so much this morning The Life Cut Radio and Laura Burn, you have you've been working from home? I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean we always work from home.
Speaker 2: Since I haven't been working at the hospital, all my jobs are at home.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: I've been trying to do a lot more jobs in person lately, as opposed to zoom calls when I can. I think it's more personal. I think you get to know the people. We do a lot of interviews in person. Now that you know, everything's lifted now. I had a big business meeting last week as a business girl. It was a man, a male, and I said, He's like, look, I'm coming to Bondo and I'm like, cool, why don't you pop in have a coffee?
Speaker 1: Well chat?
Speaker 2: He's like great, So he came in. We're sitting down in my little office having a chat, having a coffee, and my new puppy runs past. Now I'm trying to be very professional. I got dressed in like professional clothes, and anyone knows that I usually podcasting my undies.
Speaker 1: I usually don't really putting pants on when you have someone come to your house for a business meeting, Well, you know you're going all out when you put your clothes on. I went all out. I was dressed to the nines.
Speaker 2: My new puppy, Delilah, comes running into the room and she's throwing something in the air. She's having a great time. She's obviously founded. She's found a toy and she's playing. She's throwing it around with her head. She's a little Australian shepherd and she's a ball of energy. I was like, what has she got? And the man looks down and he's like, oh.
Speaker 3: She's so cute.
Speaker 1: What is that she's playing with? She is whipping into the air My moon cup? Oh wait, a moon cup, Mitch. Let's give you a little bit of a biology lesson here. But anyone that's listening and doesn't know, a moon cup is something that women use when they're menstruating, and it's a cup that you put inside yourself and it catches the period is literally.
Speaker 2: It's a literally this plastic If you don't know, if you didn't know what it was and you were looking at it, you would.
Speaker 1: Have no idea.
Speaker 3: He didn't know.
Speaker 2: He didn't know, So what I wanted to in that moment, would have told him. Would you have told him what it was or would you have made something up?
Speaker 1: I would have just been like, oh sorry, I'll get that.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't have Did he hold it? Was he like what she playing with?
Speaker 11: Did he?
Speaker 1: Was there any touching of the moon cup that happened here? He went for it to her and I took it. I steamrolled in and I.
Speaker 2: Said, I think she took it from the dishwasher and I just ran away and put it in. I was like, oh my god, I need die. Well, it's definitely a plug. It belongs in the kitchen exactly right. But it just made me think I buy her. I have gotten Delilah the best of the best of everything, and her favorite toy is this little plastic period cup.
Speaker 1: And you know what, It's not going to work very effectively once it's got dog teeth mite, But did you I just feel like, you know, goop.
Speaker 2: Gwyneth Paltrow recently released a fifty thousand dollar play Jim, and it just made me think, who spends that much money on their kids to play with when you could give them a piece of cardboard And you know, Laura surely you give your kids a piece of cardboard and they're happy.
Speaker 1: I was wondering where you were going with that. I was like, what do I have that the kits should have? Like my children is out there playing with my viberight nothing kids. I'm certainly not giving it to buster as a chew toy. Put it that way.
Speaker 3: Head lies, all right, heaps of press written about the two of you? How many are because would you say, come out in the month about the two of you? Ladies?
Speaker 1: Well about Brittany Hockley. At the moment, they've been pretty consistent. I've been laying low. They're on fire about me. I don't know what they really came for me hard this week. I mean, you did leave the house and go for a walk, and that was very salacious news.
Speaker 3: I saw that. It was like in a white sexy outfit? Was that what the article was?
Speaker 1: It was a bikini? They get me in my worst there was a hole. There was a whole article of Bridges in a bikini this week and you looked very good.
Speaker 3: Thanks breaking news all right. So I've got headlines for you and you have to debunk whether or not they were headlines in fact true or head lies in their false some are real summer made up. Let's begin, okay. Article number one, Laura Brn reveals she'll never leave the Eastern Suburbs because I quote I'm like a queen to them.
Speaker 1: I think that's a lie. I really hope that's a lie. I'm definitely not the Queen of the Eastern Suburbs. I I will leave. I'm actually moving to another place in the Eastern Suburbs, but it's still a rental.
Speaker 2: And to a bigger place because she's the Queen of the Eastern and suffer.
Speaker 1: Well, you got to get it nice and roomy if you're going to be in the queen right, it's living in a two bedroom apartment.
Speaker 3: But they quoted you in I'm like a queen to them.
Speaker 1: This is a lot.
Speaker 3: It's a lie. Said that terrible lie. A successful podcast. To Laura Burn, this is You again, is left seating after her memory card goes missing from her prize laptop.
Speaker 1: I do like that. They called me a successful podcast, so that's better than some of these things they've called me. My toddler took my SD card out of the SD card reader, and then when I asked her where she put it, she said in my mouth. So that's a headline. Yes, that's great, that's real. I wasn't seething though, I was just like, oh, that's very inconvenient.
Speaker 3: Was it damage? Do you forget a new one?
Speaker 1: I think it may have come out her other ends, but I didn't go looking for her out in the backyard with the door.
Speaker 3: All right, another one, let's move on this one. This is a fresh one, and Brittany Hockley teases an inclusion at Dawson's Creek reunion after photoshoot with Rebel Wilson. What's this song?
Speaker 2: Isn't that a great tune that brings me back like some nostalgia, so many good feelings in the roommate that is Yeah, Dawson's Creek are making a remake and they've cast me as the lead.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine if that was true? I mean, the headline is true.
Speaker 2: Yes, we had like a little shoot on a wharf that we thought was funny and it looked like Dawson's Creek.
Speaker 1: It reminded me of Dawson's Creek. So that is it.
Speaker 2: But unfortunately no, I am not actually in the Dawson's Creek remake.
Speaker 1: But if they're out there listening. Hey, I'm down for it. Who would you play though? I mean they're all pretty messed up, aren't they? I mean so wet, so it's fine.
Speaker 2: I'd probably play you like Katie Holmes's character.
Speaker 1: A lad of none of us can remember who they were.
Speaker 2: Was a guy I don't even remember Joey.
Speaker 1: Joey was Okay, you'd played Joey. But anyway, Mitch, that is accurate.
Speaker 3: That's do another one. Britney Hockley. Brittany Hockley says, you'd be shocked to see the amount of nude images I have on my phone, says the podcast Superstar.
Speaker 1: That is absolutely in. I feel like maybe it would be true, but you just maybe didn't say it. He's completely inaccurate and accurate. All right, getting your phone, let's have a scroll. Well, I might have other nudes on there.
Speaker 4: Hey, pull you in twenty two your Saturday Morning for the last time show read Hockley and Laura Ben Kiss.
Speaker 3: Ladies, I've been duped this week?
Speaker 1: What happened to you?
Speaker 3: I feel like a fool, and I want to know if you've done it too, because you know what, probably, yeah, I was, I bought something I've had quite a lot of money. I've had two hundred bucks for a pair of blue light glasses. What because I'm sit in front of these screens. I have my own radio show to this radio show with you guys, so I'm always looking at screens, and I thought I'll get these blue light glasses. They'll stop me from getting headaches. I sit at screens all day, and I was sold by Bailey Nelson. They look so cool. The stores nice. You walk in, they give you a glass of sand pail. I bought the glasses, put them on Instagram and an optometriss mess.
Speaker 1: Spoiler.
Speaker 3: I love you, love the show. FYI, you've been You've been juoped. Blue light isn't real?
Speaker 1: So I have blue light glasses. Oh so you've also been jeoped. I think it's quite what an issue because isn't Bailey Nelson also an optometrist at the same time.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they do legit they do legit retina stuff. But also I think the blue light.
Speaker 2: I have absolutely been duped then because I wear them. But if it makes you feel better, Mitch, I saw you wearing them and you looked super cute. You went from like an eight to a ten.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you don't think that.
Speaker 1: Sometimes these things work as a placebo though, because like people who wear blue light glasses, they usually wear them because the screens give them a headache and you feel like all these energy is coming out of your computer. But maybe it's like a place boat. It's like your impenetrable powers. Now that's my point wearing blue light glasses.
Speaker 3: I feel like it is working. Like I'm okay that I've been scanned. I'm gonna still wear them because I like them. I feel like it does work for me.
Speaker 1: I'll make you feel better about this. I recently spent a lot of money on something that absolutely doesn't work. Have anyone heard of those. It's called New Face, and it's this it's like a little I wish I had a new face, I know, for the confidence. It cost me six hundred dollars, Oh my god. And it's an at home facial kit, right, but it's like it's got these little currents, so it feels like you're getting tiny little electric shocks. And it's meant to help tighten and tone your skin by like by I don't know, invigorating the muscles under It does not work. Really, it feels I mean, your face does look great? Do you feel a tiger? Yeaho toned and firm, so toned anyway, Please keep telling me that I haven't used it for a while, but I'd like to think that the six hundred dollars went to use. Sitting underneath, I can't believe you've six hundred dollars and that it was actually an isolation purchase. I was just sitting at home one day feeling like, oh, I would really love to do anyway, six hundred dollars, I'll throw myself in the mix.
Speaker 2: I also purchased something that I don't know if it works. I don't know because you google it. Some people swear by. Some people are saying, volcano.
Speaker 1: You got drooped.
Speaker 2: I bought and I still use it, used it for like eighteen months. Actually that's a lie. Probably like two three years. A Himalayan salt lamp.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, that the salt about three years ago.
Speaker 1: Takes the radiation out of the air. Is it the radiation or is it like the wetness?
Speaker 2: You can get radiation Himalayan salt lamps. And now this is for me.
Speaker 1: I work in radiation lam.
Speaker 2: I'm around radiation twelve hours a day, so in my head I was like, imagine if and I mean, like, I know how radiation works as a high speed electron, but I take that home, which a Himalayan salt lamp can reach out of the air.
Speaker 3: That's what I mean.
Speaker 1: So like, I'm a woman of science.
Speaker 2: So I think that this is why it's even more crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm a woman of science. I know what radiation is.
Speaker 2: I go home and I'm like, you know what, just maybe this piece of lumpy salt will.
Speaker 10: Help take the radiation out.
Speaker 1: I will spend hundreds of dollars on it.
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 1: So I think I feel like I'm probably the worst one here.
Speaker 3: Now I think we're all in it. That's the takeaway. Idiots with a great successful podcast Ladies, Isn't that right? And radio show if you.
Speaker 1: Want to hear us continue to be idiots. But on our podcast, we have an awesome episode coming up on Tuesday. Do you know who elerdie Pullan is?
Speaker 3: No, I don't so.
Speaker 1: Lerdie Pullan was Alex Chumpy's girlfriend, and Alex Chumpy was tragically killed last year. He was the professional snowboarder.
Speaker 2: Do you remember he was an Olympian and he passed out underwater while spearfishing.
Speaker 1: It was remember that very very tragic, but we had the absolute blessing and just privilege of interviewing his beautiful girlfriend and she has just had a baby and they have a wild story around how they extracted his sperm. It's just crazy.
Speaker 2: So we haven't had a baby, she's had his baby after he passed.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Wow.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's a really really incredible, very inspirational, very educational as well interview. So that is, like Lauria said that he's dropping on Tuesday on our podcast lifel on Cup.
Speaker 3: Podcast, great on the iHeart Ready w app Otherwise we'll see next week ladies.
Speaker 2: See you next week, guys, and don't forget to tell your mom to dad, tell you, don't tell your friends, and share the love because we love.
Speaker 4: You. Sending you the live on Cut Radio show with Bred Hockley and Laura Ben.
Speaker 3: Hear it in the catch up podcast on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 8: H