Speaker 1: Head to Chemist's Warehouse and save more money every year on your.
Speaker 2: Regular medication with discounted prescriptions in every store every day.
Speaker 3: Why god, why not? Why up? Morning?
Speaker 4: It's six am in the morning. Kiss Breakfast?
Speaker 5: Who the hell?
Speaker 4: What the hell is going down?
Speaker 6: Down?
Speaker 7: Bill?
Speaker 3: Everybody? What's going on?
Speaker 4: Dwayne Johnson?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 5: Taylor swiat akaa the rocks Kiss, turn it up nice and loud.
Speaker 4: Guys, this is justin Bieber.
Speaker 8: I love kiss right here on Kiss Kiss Breakfast.
Speaker 4: It's lies.
Speaker 2: No, Yeah, good morning, Mikey. I mean greed for Chemist's Warehouse.
Speaker 3: Hello, money, How are you?
Speaker 5: I'm good? Actually, how are you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Tuesday, man, I'm feeling a wrong.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we'll be better after the Monday, the Wednesday hump.
Speaker 3: Yeah, then you get through it. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I'm always on an ARP after Wednesday's finished.
Speaker 2: Tell you what I'm feeling better than a sex doll? Sean Fraser, Yeah, I don't have one. Yeah, nice story yesterday. I whatt near Golden in New South Wales. When I was watching it on the news last night. My girlfriend hadn't seen the story. No, it was just cackling. So I'm going to get Sean to explain it. But they thought there was a murder, but it was a sex doll.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 9: We were rewind back to Sunday afternoon. Two blokes saw a suitcase on the side of the road. They've opened up the suitcase, thought that they saw a body in there, and they've called the police. Police have come to the scene. They also believe that it's a body, so they've created.
Speaker 10: This strike force. They've shut down the entire.
Speaker 9: Street like they've the cops have come out and said to the media, this body is decomposing, only.
Speaker 10: To find out, yeah, it was just a doll.
Speaker 3: A sex doll.
Speaker 1: So when I think of a sex doll, like, obviously I don't own one, so I'm confused.
Speaker 5: But I thought that a blow up things I think, so yeah, I mean I don't wouldn't this have.
Speaker 1: Looked like some latex blow up thing in a Why are they alerting media before even opening the suitcase?
Speaker 2: All I was thinking last night, I agree with you, is maybe it was face down and that just saw like a bit of hair and.
Speaker 5: Did the blow up dolls have hair?
Speaker 9: Well, I don't think it's a it's like a shut How do.
Speaker 5: You own one?
Speaker 3: Can you imagine?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 5: But wait, how do you know that they have hair, then.
Speaker 3: I'm just guessing it does.
Speaker 5: Are you sure?
Speaker 3: You know to.
Speaker 1: Secret society going on? Well, all men own a sex doll, but don't admit it.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's like the old school ones we used to laugh at, you know, with a big face.
Speaker 5: I think what I'm thinking of, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, but I'm guessing you can get more life like ones. Because it's said it had piercings and bruisings on it.
Speaker 9: I think you can customize them these days, they're googling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, quick, obviously good. No one was murdered.
Speaker 10: Yes, it's actually a good story.
Speaker 2: I mean, one sick bloke put a sex doll in a suitcase and dumped it on the side of the road.
Speaker 3: Is that like a practice murder?
Speaker 10: It's crazy?
Speaker 5: Well yeah, why put it in it?
Speaker 3: Shuck it on the side of the road. Maybe it was a shaved.
Speaker 1: Or maybe that was his kink. Maybe there is a killer lying in Wait.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was a It was just a practice, a dry run.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how would you feel if you found out Ryan had a sex doll?
Speaker 5: I would feel horrified?
Speaker 1: But what like when you Okay, see I can see them now, they look like lifelike.
Speaker 3: Oh is that a sex style up on the string right now?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 5: The fact that you can't tell the difference of an issue, like he's like my ex. Yeah, wow, Okay, I.
Speaker 3: Just want to talk through your husband having a sex doll.
Speaker 5: Why he's never going to okay?
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah in him having Yeah, so they look they look realistic.
Speaker 3: Sorry, what would be the harm? Oh?
Speaker 1: It would just be so disturbing to think that, Like I'm downstairs preparing dinner and he's just plugging away into some silicon lifeless doll.
Speaker 5: I cannot even imagine it.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was your husband to go to Italy. He put it in a suitcase.
Speaker 3: It to Italy. He freaks out and went down the bush and dumped it.
Speaker 5: No, I hasn't done any trips to Goldburn lately. I reckon he's off the hook.
Speaker 12: Hey, we've got a weird delivery at the office. Unfortunately not a sex doll for you.
Speaker 3: Mike, I want a sex do someone?
Speaker 12: Mister Roses actually sent you a beautiful bunch of long stem roses?
Speaker 5: What mic a man? Yeah, I'm going to bring them in. Hang over, Wait, Mike got sent roses?
Speaker 2: You know why why you would have heard on the show you know how I bought my girlfriend Alana the first pair of flowers and they al wait, show.
Speaker 5: Me, show me? Oh wow? One, two, three, four, five, six, seven eight Beautiful.
Speaker 3: Friend Rose.
Speaker 5: Eighteen dread stemmed roses.
Speaker 3: Mister roses. Yeah, give him a plug? Okay now wow?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Amy, help me out here. Yes, girlfriend's still in bed. Yes, I can just give them to her, you like, and claim that I bought them?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 5: Is she still in bed? Is there any chance that she can hear this?
Speaker 2: I mean, she can always go back on the podcast, But let's just pretend she doesn't. Okay, podcast, by the way, kiss breakfast, go and get it on the free iHeart app.
Speaker 3: Yes, if I.
Speaker 5: Just give them, they're stunning. Yes, give them to.
Speaker 3: Her, just wrote yes, right love Mikey.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just take the card. Well is there even a card?
Speaker 3: Is there a card?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 5: Well, there was like a thing that came with it that said Mikey.
Speaker 1: Was there a card that said these are for Mikey to give to his girlfriend.
Speaker 5: Let me I put it in the I mean, they're my roses.
Speaker 3: Now, I can do what I want with it.
Speaker 5: This is very true, you reckon.
Speaker 3: I can pull it off.
Speaker 5: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: What if she finds out film?
Speaker 1: Put your film, put your phone on video mode and give them to her and just get her reaction. I want to see if she calls you bluff and goes, did almost send.
Speaker 3: You the thank you?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: On video modes?
Speaker 1: You say, yeah, but we don't have to, just so we can hear the audio video mode.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 3: What you say is you want me to video her reaction?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: Is it like I've done heaps of stuff like this in radio? You get sent all this free shit, like all of my mum's presence, a books lying around for my today, liked Kerry Anne Kennelly.
Speaker 3: Or something crap her autobiography, Just palm it off, do.
Speaker 1: That, And I don't think people cared to be honest like I. In my you know, content creating, I get a lot of pr packages. No, I don't have to ding the bell every time, and it's all really great stuff.
Speaker 5: But the thing is I can only have so much of it.
Speaker 1: And I also kind of know what I like now, so I gift a lot of it to girlfriends and they love it.
Speaker 3: Do you think they know? Though?
Speaker 5: Of course they do.
Speaker 3: They don't care, not at all.
Speaker 2: But this is not wouldn't my girlfriend be annoyed if she thought I was given a free flower.
Speaker 1: I mean, flowers are flowers, okay, and they're better than the ones that.
Speaker 5: You got her, So I reckon she'll be stoked.
Speaker 3: But pretend I bought them. How much would that cost? Oh?
Speaker 12: Eight, sorry, eighteen long stem roses. That's expensive close to one hundred.
Speaker 5: Okay, oh yeah, said more. Let me quickly look it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah you claim that, Mikey Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: On the show thousands to be one with our pop queis you can play at seven and eight. Celebrity psychic Georgina Walker. Hey, you got to do the census tonight, don't forget?
Speaker 5: Oh shit, Yeah, how do we do that?
Speaker 3: Short?
Speaker 9: Well, you can do it online, but also we got it sent out in the mail as well.
Speaker 5: I might do it online. I've got a bit of time in between my job sick.
Speaker 2: Go online and do it well. Who in the Kiss team has had a threesome? Is still stalking their rex on social media? Doesn't shower every day.
Speaker 3: They're all going to be outed as we do our.
Speaker 2: Own Kiss census a little bit later on TikTok Star Brady Drake is joining us in right now, Trady versus Lady.
Speaker 3: Colleen thirty one oh six five.
Speaker 2: You're gonna double pass to see Robbie Williams Live.
Speaker 3: Let's do it.
Speaker 2: You're on Kiss Breakfast Mikey and Amy Girard thanks to Chemist's Warehouse.
Speaker 3: Let's get it. I want to start.
Speaker 2: Say Trady versus Lady Time. Hey, you can go and see Robbie Williams Live. Let's get you on to plane now.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Lauren, Hello, money, money going on.
Speaker 13: I'm just sitting in my car park ready to go for my run or go to the gym or something undecided. You don't know what those people Amy you are.
Speaker 1: You're one of those people who actively choose to get up really early. I always every time I drive in at it's like four fifty or something, and I will see these crazy people on the side of the road exercising.
Speaker 5: It, and I was like, you're choosing to get up this early.
Speaker 2: I see him as well at that time, like I understand six am, yes.
Speaker 5: But four point thirty in the running thirty I know. Hats off to you, Lauren. You're a thank you athlete?
Speaker 14: Are you by my wins?
Speaker 15: Some tickets to.
Speaker 1: Robbie Williams Our hope so so you drive a keya celtos celtos. You've been in a relationship for seven years. Your boyfriend is a builder. Is he going to build you a house one day?
Speaker 13: You're building your house at the moment?
Speaker 1: Why and is it taking like twice as long as what it would a normal renovation.
Speaker 13: You're taking two weights so far, and he reckons it's going to take about six months. So I reckon he can do it in three.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, there's a there's a house on the corner in my street and he must have the most patient wife on earth because he is a builder, and they must have been renovating their house now for about seven years.
Speaker 5: And I was like, Craig, when are you going to finish? And he goes, oh, maybe by twenty thirty.
Speaker 3: Because I have other work. Right course, it's.
Speaker 5: Only weekend work. And he's like, it's like a love job.
Speaker 3: And it's just oh suck to live like that.
Speaker 5: The most patient wife on earth.
Speaker 1: So tell me about this time you were running for a train so you can get to work and everyone made room for you, gave up their seat.
Speaker 13: Why why, Well, yeah, I was running and then everyone was being saying nice, hello, oh wow, you know people aren't friendly on the train in the morning. And then yeah, I went to grab my book out in my bag and looked down and my boob was hanging.
Speaker 10: Out your pole.
Speaker 5: Boob was hanging.
Speaker 16: Out, a whole boob.
Speaker 1: Like I've opened the door before when I was breastfeeding mum to a courier driver with also my entire tit hanging out.
Speaker 17: How did you?
Speaker 1: How did you get onto a train station and onto a train with yours out?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 13: I'm a i can be a little bit of a mess, and I'm rushing around and I was wearing like a like dumb like but I was wearing like a strapless like top underneath another top.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, But no one said anything because I can tell you, from a male point of view, I would feel like I can't say anything to be a purpose.
Speaker 1: I saw a woman on the train with her titty out, I would I would be like, hey, Darlo.
Speaker 5: Good put it. Put you in New York City away.
Speaker 2: I remember spending like three hours in a pool bar. It was me and my mates and one girl that we know, and the whole time a boob was out and no one said anything because we don't want to like act like a creep.
Speaker 13: Yeah, well it was probably me.
Speaker 1: It was probably Lauren all right, laying in at fifty five kgs.
Speaker 5: It's train titty Lauren.
Speaker 3: All right, let's welcome our trader. We've got Daniel.
Speaker 2: You're an auto sparky, got a Ford Transit, married for eleven years, you got kids, man? Yeah, okay, Now tell us you went to Hawaii on your honeymoon, so that was about eleven years ago.
Speaker 3: What went wrong?
Speaker 15: So we hired a Tomorrow Bumblebee rental car.
Speaker 17: Yeah, it's pretty popular at the dimond in the restaurant to find a.
Speaker 15: Couple going out of on the bonnet of the.
Speaker 3: Car, on the bonnet of your higher car.
Speaker 5: I mean, good, haven't you done on the bonnet of the Bumblebee before?
Speaker 3: No, I have not.
Speaker 5: That's pretty rude. I would at least go back to, well, maybe they didn't have a car. Did you have to break them up?
Speaker 15: Well, we were sus got to stood there for about seconds and I'll just hit the unlock button and.
Speaker 2: The lure you into our fresco Into course.
Speaker 1: Back in my heyday, yeah, absolutely, I was. Do you ever own a bonnet of a car in an alleyway?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 5: We were more like beach, go to.
Speaker 1: The beach and yeah on holidays when it's dark as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, why it turns you on to beach car?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Wait into seventy kilos it's hose on the hood. All right, here we go, made Amy's go your questions?
Speaker 3: Good luck?
Speaker 5: Oh gosh, Daniel. Question number one, what is fem fresh used for?
Speaker 17: I'm going to say a genital planers?
Speaker 3: Genital? What?
Speaker 5: A genital what?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a feminine hygiene product used on the minge.
Speaker 3: To many women use it on their minge.
Speaker 1: I remember my mum buying it for me when I was a teenager. I don't think you need it, but I do know women who use it. Yeah, it's just it's so it doesn't disrupt the pH balance down there like a.
Speaker 5: Normal You're not no, because she thought she was doing the right thing.
Speaker 1: It's actually meant to be really good for them for the downstairs undercarriage.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: Question number two, Daniel, which animal is on the logo for Peter Alexander pajamas?
Speaker 3: Yay, you got two so far? One more to go.
Speaker 1: Here at the cosmetics store, Mecha, where would you find the mini travel sized products product?
Speaker 5: Not behind at the counter.
Speaker 3: At the checkout.
Speaker 12: No, it's like in the lead up to so behind the counter in correct.
Speaker 3: Gotcha?
Speaker 2: All right, hey mate, you got too though. You're doing really well. All right, Lauren, here we go. Good luck finish the name of this popular men's fashion brand. Okay, Rod and.
Speaker 13: Rod and started eh.
Speaker 2: No roten no rot a, No, it's Rod and Gun roding Gun.
Speaker 3: We're good. We've got another one here.
Speaker 2: A HET's tool is commonly known by what name hext tool. You won't use it to put together stuff you've bought from Yeah, okayre.
Speaker 13: Like like a screw to screw am like it's an Alan and Alan.
Speaker 3: Ch Lauren, al right, here's another one.
Speaker 5: I'm pretty sure the.
Speaker 3: The Boys with Sorry Lauren.
Speaker 14: Sorry, the Boys We dream Talk Ship Fight single night.
Speaker 3: Yeah the Boy Yeah, the Boys I love.
Speaker 5: Gets into every morning.
Speaker 2: Well one of the guys with, Hey, Daniel, you're going to see Robbie Williams mate on his Britpop.
Speaker 3: Australian tool coming to Australia.
Speaker 5: Do that, b Boys?
Speaker 3: Yeah the Boy We dream Talk, Ship Fight sing all night.
Speaker 2: Yeah the Boys Son now at Frontier Tourings dot Com.
Speaker 3: Congrats Daniel.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll play Trady versus Lady again tomorrow and Mikey.
Speaker 1: Men, the men of Australia are turning to unusual places for relationship advice.
Speaker 5: I bet you can't guess.
Speaker 1: Where relationship Yes, all right, it's not LinkedIn, where a lot of other people go LinkedIn.
Speaker 3: You've got a LinkedIn.
Speaker 1: I actually started a LinkedIn a few years ago and I think I've checked it maybe once in the last.
Speaker 5: Three years.
Speaker 3: This is the worst of the worst.
Speaker 5: Just random men follow me.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, No, people try and use it to pick up but it's not LinkedIn. It's not LinkedIn.
Speaker 2: No, we'll find out where next There I am. You're on Kiss Breakfast, Mikey and Amy Drug.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 5: So apparently there is a male life onliness epidemic.
Speaker 3: I know you're laughing at that.
Speaker 5: Can we have some violin music? Like, honestly, well, who's.
Speaker 3: Coming up with this stat There are men that are lonely, sure, but there's.
Speaker 5: Always been men that are lonely.
Speaker 1: Like calling it an epidemic sounds like I don't know, some COVID strain or something. But apparently men are seeking relationship advice from It's not librarians or people on LinkedIn, only fans models.
Speaker 3: So after relationship.
Speaker 5: I don't think they are either. So there's this.
Speaker 1: Retired retired retired OnlyFans model Lucy Blank blanc Blanc has shared how much of her time she spent just chatting to men about their problems. Apparently the majority of the one hundred messages she received today were from men just looking for help.
Speaker 3: Well, they didn't want to see get a kid off or anything.
Speaker 1: I mean, it probably helped that she was offering advice with her tits out right, that would make sense, so like, listen, I'm really lonely, help me get a girlfriend. But while you're there, just remove your bra and underpairs.
Speaker 3: It would help for the therapy, just to make the guy feel wanted.
Speaker 1: Well okay, so she's rebutting at that and said many didn't even want to pay for pictures of videos, but they would pay over.
Speaker 5: One hundred dollars just to chat to her, just to have a talk. That is so wild, but it did. It does remind me of a story.
Speaker 1: And this is so wild and I don't I know she's not listening, so I won't get in trouble.
Speaker 5: But I have a girlfriend.
Speaker 1: She lives in another state, and she was chatting to a guy online. He lived overseas in the States, and they were chatting and it was all like hunky dory. She was single, he was obviously single as well, and then he started suggesting some he must have this weird kink and it's it's called we've recently well not recently because he's happened a few years ago, but we've since found out that it's called findom right, and it's where men like to essentially be.
Speaker 5: Like yepperd with.
Speaker 1: Insults and they pay so that it's like financial abuse.
Speaker 5: So basically, yeah, you got to google it form google findom.
Speaker 1: So basically he was like, you know, if you could just like insult me and then like call me names and stuff, and then he would.
Speaker 5: He used to PayPal her two hundred and.
Speaker 1: Fifty dollars us D and she called his bluff the first time and he did it straight away, and so then she ended up getting like thirteen grand out of the Yeah, because it became this real thing, like she'd get on she'd be like you worthless piece of ye you know, what are you going to do?
Speaker 5: What have you done today? Transfer me some money? That's all you're good for. And it was like that's how he got off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get that. You know what is problem?
Speaker 5: You get that?
Speaker 2: Well, I reckon, we should give it a go. Let's pretend here's one hundred dollars, give it to me.
Speaker 5: You were me to give you one hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: No, I want you to find on me. I've I've just transferred you one hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: All right, Oh okay, you pathetic loser, no wonder, No one wants to date you with your tiny pecker over there and your recessed chin. What have you got to offer any woman?
Speaker 15: You use.
Speaker 10: Real thoughts.
Speaker 3: I kind of like it.
Speaker 1: And then he goes, oh, and who knows what he's doing is over there with his thing in his hand and then transferring money.
Speaker 3: You know why.
Speaker 1: This went on for a year with her, and she was like, this is the weirdest thing I've ever been involved in, but I'm.
Speaker 10: Here for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why not, right? Or she's going to do is insult him?
Speaker 5: Never met him? Never like nothing.
Speaker 3: Guys do like weird shit. Well, we like hard to get.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so if you're calling me a pathetic loser piece of crab, never get a girlfriend word?
Speaker 3: You said, Yeah, it's like I want.
Speaker 5: A more Oh my God. And then do you also want to just give me all of your savings?
Speaker 3: Yeah, suddenly it's very strange.
Speaker 5: Maybe you're into it. It's like a beauty s M style of Kings.
Speaker 12: It's looked it up on the FINDOM stands for financial domination where they abuse. Yeah, they pay for someone to dominate them and they're the submissive normally people who are like quite dominant in their real life.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's always, they say.
Speaker 1: It's always like CEOs or like really yeah, dominated like dominating people.
Speaker 3: They're really power, yes.
Speaker 2: And they want to be like you know, they want some chick in the bedroom light tread on their balls or whatever you tell them.
Speaker 3: They're a worthless piece. Yes, I think I'm kind of into it. I understand because you.
Speaker 5: Think you're dominant in the workforce.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, I just want to be held abuse. If you're in the find, you can call us and you'll give it to you and wow, don't you give it to.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I won't hold back, and then you can PayPal me.
Speaker 3: Right time for the birthday wheel.
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 3: The eleventh of August? Happy birthday today?
Speaker 2: If it's your birthday, call us up thirteen one oh six five you'll get to spin our wheel. You will win a prize. Thirteen one oh six five. If it's your birthday, let's do it. You're on Kiss Breakfast with Mikey and Amy Gerrard.
Speaker 3: It's my birthday. It's all right.
Speaker 2: You're on Kiss Breakfast Mikey Amy drud doing the birthday wheel right now for the eleventh of August.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday, Happy birthday, and Happy birthday to Chris Hemsworth.
Speaker 5: He are a bit of a hotty. He's forty three today.
Speaker 3: You find him hot?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I wouldn't kick him out of bed. Joe Rogan fifty nine years old today.
Speaker 3: Oh man, biggest podcaster in the world. You're either into it or you're not. You ever got into Joe Rogan?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: No, really your demo right not like yeah and whole Hogan would have been seventy three years old today.
Speaker 3: This is what he used to come out to thank the race every man.
Speaker 5: Suan's nodding like you recommend you're into it.
Speaker 3: Yeah he was.
Speaker 10: He was the reason that well wrestling became so big.
Speaker 1: I was always like, I remember watching it being so flawed, and then I was always told it's all fake.
Speaker 3: No, it's real. Isn't it.
Speaker 9: You can't tell them that it's fake. Even though they know it's fake, they get real angry.
Speaker 1: It still looks very dramatic and it's still athletic in a way, right, and they still get hurts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it is.
Speaker 9: But the outcome has already been predicted before they go into the ring, so they already know who's going to win.
Speaker 3: Really so literally just acting.
Speaker 5: They're actors.
Speaker 3: Yeah good, we're like stunt actors.
Speaker 9: They find out on the day. So when they turn up to the arena, I don't know that. Turn up to the arena, you know, the big boss will say, you're going to win.
Speaker 5: Just go wrong.
Speaker 3: Exactly two else?
Speaker 5: All right, so no, not else? Add the rug Rats do the rug rat?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 3: One on this Nickelodeon, wasn't it? Yeah?
Speaker 5: On Channel two?
Speaker 3: My parents they still call of that channel to tonight.
Speaker 1: The movie Step Up came out came out in two thousand and six, and the song Heysoul's Sister by Train dropped in two thousand and like sister, Well.
Speaker 3: Happy birthday to all of them whose birthday? All of those people and shows and stuff? Miranda, Oh.
Speaker 11: Thank you?
Speaker 5: How old are you turning?
Speaker 18: Thirty three?
Speaker 5: Are you doing anything special this weekend?
Speaker 18: I've got today off. I haven't worked on my birthday for the last three years.
Speaker 5: I actually love this. Do you actually put in for like an annual leave day?
Speaker 19: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Very clever.
Speaker 3: Are you outrageous?
Speaker 5: It's not outrageous. That's self care, self care. It's self care. You're going for a massage or a nice lunch or anything.
Speaker 18: I'm then a pond bath house.
Speaker 5: Oh heaven?
Speaker 3: Is that like then? Like full blown spar kind of stuff.
Speaker 5: It'll be like a swarm place.
Speaker 18: Yeah, like a red sawner meditation station, like thermial pool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, ice bath? Is there an ice bath in there as well?
Speaker 18: Very sad.
Speaker 11: I won't be going he.
Speaker 5: Stick to give that one a miss.
Speaker 3: Have you tried the meditation amy?
Speaker 5: I try. I struggle with meditation. My brain doesn't know how to switch off. No, I just can't think itake that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, now that's just taking prescription medicine. That's not meditator. Hey, I like the palm is here, let's beIN that.
Speaker 5: Weird thank you.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 6: Number thirteen, Number thirteen. I was listening to this person in the shower this morning. You've want to double fust to see Delta, good room on her biggest tool.
Speaker 10: Yeah, in the shower.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the Pure World to April twenty twenty seven. Tickets at TG live dot com dot au.
Speaker 3: Let's talk through that so much? Why the shower? Who has a shower before breakfast radio?
Speaker 6: To begin with, I have a shower at work in this building, and I listened to Kiss in the shower and Kiss we're playing Delta.
Speaker 5: There's a shower in this building.
Speaker 10: Yes, it's in the basement. It's really nice shower here. They have towels.
Speaker 20: Straight.
Speaker 5: It's like a hotel.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's really like a luxury gym.
Speaker 3: It's just not like a gay bath house kind of thing.
Speaker 6: Brad the music director is usually in there at the same time as me, But we don't see each other names and soap each other up.
Speaker 3: No, we don't both showering at w while there.
Speaker 12: Alec was showering up here in the disabled bathroom where everyone does their morning dumb.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and he just had like his towel in the corner. UN's like, whose towel? Like, I don't understand why he does it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can you explain why you shower at work not at home?
Speaker 10: Because the bus comes.
Speaker 6: When the bus comes you neither wake up ten minutes before that or half an hour before that another shower, or just shower at work and wake up.
Speaker 3: Later, or not shower and shower when you get home.
Speaker 5: I don't like doing that.
Speaker 1: Do you shower at nighttime? Oh, that's discussing in the morning. No, but you are getting into bed with all of the day's germs on you. You shower right before bed, so you get into bed and you're only in your sheet, so you're nice and clean, and then you don't have to shower in.
Speaker 10: The morning, and you're coming to work with all the night sweat on you.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it's cleaner because she's nine with you. I shower and ask a question.
Speaker 1: Am I actually would shower twice a day, but I don't have time in the morning.
Speaker 2: If you are going to bed with your partner and he gets into bed already and you go and shower, yeah, does that mean we're not getting it on.
Speaker 5: By the time I have had a shower and done, all my skin cares asleep.
Speaker 2: I thought that, Yeah, I'm onto you with that tricky Miranda to pick our song.
Speaker 3: Can we get it back?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's gone for Miranda.
Speaker 3: Come on, Chelsea sorry, Maranda, all right, we've got to carry over. Everyone's given me shit for this song. Yeah, I love it. It reminds me of my first Thailand trip.
Speaker 5: Yeah, in the gay bars.
Speaker 3: No, it was a contigue was going off when I yeah, terrible right over? What are you picked?
Speaker 1: I've got to know we're throwing it back to the fujis with killing me softly yawns.
Speaker 3: All right, Miranda, what's.
Speaker 21: It going to be?
Speaker 18: I've got to go with you because that's just an eighteen like, that's eighteen year old me.
Speaker 3: Switch house Mafia, Yeah, and was you?
Speaker 8: Thank you?
Speaker 3: All right, we're going to play now. It's all right, Amy. That means you won't hear it again?
Speaker 5: Great, right, okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: First calls, anything on your mind this morning? What do you want to talk about? Call in thirteen one oh six five that sound number. What's going on?
Speaker 2: You heard something in the news, something on the show, or something happening in your life and you want to chat about it? Thirteen one oh six five for our first calls, you are on Kiss Breakfast Mikey Amy Girard at nineteen to seven, who's any who's got an Let's see who's calling in for first calls on thirteen one oh six five.
Speaker 3: Hey Joseph, Hey Joseph.
Speaker 13: Hey, how's it going?
Speaker 3: God mate? What up?
Speaker 15: I just wanted to comment on the best time for showering, and for me it's the morning.
Speaker 3: We just had.
Speaker 2: Weirdly showering here at work, so we got like crow, Now we've got like showers downstairs, do we?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 12: So where we park in the underground car park and there are showers in the bathrooms there and they're actually quite nice.
Speaker 5: We provide towels, there's like so body wash. Yeah, was on the wall in the shower.
Speaker 3: It's still bloody weird though, like coming to work getting The only one.
Speaker 12: That's acceptable is if you're someone who like rides your bike to work, like pushbike, or you go for a run.
Speaker 5: In the morning or to the gym. What do you do during the day, Joseph. I work for the council right, a desk job.
Speaker 13: No, I'm outside every day so but even then it has to be morning.
Speaker 11: I have to start work fresh.
Speaker 5: Yeah. But are you showering at night time as well?
Speaker 3: Not really, no, Joseph.
Speaker 5: Why are you sweaty and smell you from the day, don't you?
Speaker 13: But my wife doesn't care.
Speaker 3: I'm with you, Amy, You shower at night, get all the filth of the day off your ron.
Speaker 1: My husband literally will walk in from work and say hello and then go straight up to the shower.
Speaker 5: And he's a death job guy. But it's like when you've been on your fee and you probably I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, high stressful situations, you get a bit sweaty and stuff.
Speaker 5: He has to have a shower as soon as he gets in the door. My shower is the last thing I.
Speaker 2: Do right before I get into it having sex with your pop. No, not always, but you got to You gotta shower in the morning, Joseph, Yes, have to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't start the day without it. Does anyone else do you shower in the morning?
Speaker 10: I agree with Joseph. I need a shower at night and in the morning.
Speaker 5: Okay, but yeah, so at least you're showering at night as well.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and in the one in the morning is more so so that I can wake up because my drive in is quite long.
Speaker 3: So yeah, what time you get two thirty?
Speaker 4: Oh, Sean hurts?
Speaker 5: Yeah, how long is to drive in?
Speaker 20: About it?
Speaker 3: How?
Speaker 10: Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Just bloody move down the basement. There's a free shower, a free show.
Speaker 10: Just sleep here.
Speaker 2: Does anyone else on our team here shower in the morning, you all start, Sean, I'm I'm on.
Speaker 5: Board with the shower in the morning. When I'm not on board with it? Does anyone here not shower at night?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Everyone showers. It the thing. You get up early as well, and you shower in the morning.
Speaker 20: Yeah.
Speaker 14: And again it's to wake up mostly and Dad was just a purely wakening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of I think it's a boy thing. That's ten minutes of like sleep time you're missing out on.
Speaker 5: You know what I do to wake up every morning? Old Ward?
Speaker 3: I dropped in. Yeah, your eyes be trying that.
Speaker 5: No, it just wakes your eyes up.
Speaker 3: Yeah. You can splash water over your face.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just dry rushing and cold water on my face. That's it.
Speaker 3: I have a coffee as I'm getting ready.
Speaker 5: You should trow Yeah, No, I'm not that organized. All right, Linda, Good morning morning, Linda.
Speaker 3: What do you want to talk about?
Speaker 18: What I want to talk about?
Speaker 13: This body in the bad story.
Speaker 11: This is the most crazy story.
Speaker 3: So Sean Fraser in our news room.
Speaker 2: If you haven't heard a story coming out in New South Wales where they thought it was a body, but it was a that's right.
Speaker 9: Yeah, there was what they thought was a body in a suitcase next to the road south of Golden in New South Wales, and you know, police did this big investigation.
Speaker 10: They said, look, you know, it could be a potential murder or whatever.
Speaker 9: And then they've had a look yesterday again and gone, oh, hang on, not human actually, just the doll doll.
Speaker 1: I still can't get over the fact that they didn't even check before alerting media to a decomposing body.
Speaker 3: It's a good story though it was a little Linda, Oh my god.
Speaker 15: Like dollsu you have like some sort of smell of the decomposing body. It's like a bad smell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But we were looking at them earlier, Linda, and it's not like the old school, you know, we laugh at the blow up doll with a big mouth and everything.
Speaker 3: These new dolls, I don't wait here.
Speaker 5: We had a sex doll at work here for a while. And the skin is it's very obvious. It's a doult.
Speaker 12: Even though the facially it's like they're better, it's still I don't see how they confused them.
Speaker 5: In all honesty.
Speaker 3: Maybe it was like that CoP's first day or something.
Speaker 12: Maybe they just like saw it and jumped off and thought, I'm not looking at this anymore, you know.
Speaker 14: Yeah, and so back in that the doll smelt like Latex.
Speaker 3: It had that rubber smell. That's not what a body.
Speaker 5: Would not like, not a decomposing one at that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hey, Linda, you got a partner?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 8: Yes, I have a husband yet, right, how would.
Speaker 2: You feel if your husband was getting it on with a lifelike Latex sex doll?
Speaker 18: Whatever?
Speaker 15: You go to sleep?
Speaker 5: Relate?
Speaker 2: Ten to seven's the time right now, crow At. Now, it's going to hit a celebrity gossip coming up for us. What are we going to hear about?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 12: So, which celebrity, after seven years of being sober, has just admitted he's off the wagon?
Speaker 5: I'll tell you next celebrity news You like that?
Speaker 3: Guard now, crow At that? What are you following?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 12: You know Travis Barker, the drummer from Blink one two? Is it one eight to one eighty two? Sean So the drummer from Blink one eighty two, he's also Courtney Kardashian's husband. So if he didn't know back in two thousand and eight, he was actually in a plane crash.
Speaker 5: That killed four of the six people on board.
Speaker 12: He survived, but he had to like jump out of the plane while his body was on fire. He stuff burns to like eighty five percent of his body. Yeah, so what happened is this jet overran the runway during takeoff, went through the airport barriers, and crossed a five lane highway and burst into flames. So it was like a really horrific accident and it nearly took his life as well. So after that incident, he actually didn't fly for thirteen years until twenty twenty one when he flew eventually with Courtney, his now wife, and he wrote a caption on Instagram and going with you anything is possible because he was too scared to get on a plane again before.
Speaker 5: I don't think I would ever get on a plane if I survived a plane crash.
Speaker 12: Certain people though, had a really bad car accident or lost their like a family member in a car accident, and I know people who've never driven.
Speaker 2: But statistically, if you survived one plane crash, chances of you getting into another plane crash would be very.
Speaker 5: Sed PTSD, I think.
Speaker 12: But anyway, so Travis was on Jay Shetty's podcast and actually recounts what happened on that plane crush day.
Speaker 5: Take a listen.
Speaker 21: I had self medicated like I always do right before the flight. Was kind of just waiting for takeoff. And then we take off. There's like just a huge loud noise that sounded like gunshots, and the plane spirals out of control. We take off, but there's like smoke filling our cabin. We're going up, we're going down, and we're hitting the runway and there's full fire in the cabin. By then, I was just waiting for lights out. I was like, this is really happening. I just couldn't believe it. My biggest fear is like happening. By this time, I can't even see in front of me. We keep going up in the air, and then we finally go down one last time and we hit an embankment and I'm still awake, and I open the emergency exit. I jump right into the jet that's where all the fuel is. My whole body catches fire. After I don't know how many feet of running a long time, I just hear someone go stop drop and roll, which I never thought about once, and I stop dropping, roll, a few I don't know, a few minutes later the plane blows up and then it's you know, being taken to a burn center in six months in a bron center.
Speaker 5: Ah, that is just so hectic.
Speaker 1: So he's just jumped out of the plane and we're the four other people essentially still in it.
Speaker 12: Yeah, And I mean, like he said, he's self medicated before, so I'm assuming like a volleym or something, so he's probably slightly out of it, but he's right.
Speaker 5: In the stop, drop and roll.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't even think about that in that moment, like not even cross my brain. I'd be fro because you now, they say there's fight or flight.
Speaker 5: There's actually three. There's fight, flight, or freeze.
Speaker 12: And I've been in the yeah, so I don't know why they only ever refer to fight or flight and you either go into one of the three responses. Were in bad situation, I'm freeze in any scary situation I've been in before, Like even when my was choking and like almost like was dying in front of me, I just froze and.
Speaker 5: I can't do anything. So in that situation, I'd probably just sit on the plane.
Speaker 3: And not know what to do. So like, God, go a flight. Yeah that's what you want? You won flight?
Speaker 5: You Well, yeah, you do?
Speaker 1: You want to just jump into I didn't know what I was. I remember my son was choking once and I went I yet know. I went straight into fight mode and I did the heim lick and everything like I would. I always thought I would freeze as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I didn't.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's the mother, Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 12: Also, Brad Pitt has admitted he's no longer sober after seven years. So you might actually remember his divorce which happened eight years ago with Sorry that lasted for eight years with Angelina Jolie. Kind of all stemmed from this incident on a plane where Brad Pitt was intoxicated and got physical and physically and verbally abusive toward Angelina and their children.
Speaker 5: So that kind of I think was the catalyst that led to their divorce.
Speaker 12: He then went sober after that, he went to alcoholics anonymous, but now he's spoken to Esquire in a new interview and said he's back off the wagon. However, he did say he's trying to drink in a more balanced and restrained manner. He said, I got over over confident a couple of times went and then went, yep, no, it's not good for me, not in big quantity.
Speaker 5: So he said, I can have a few, but I can't have a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which is what I always say.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I understand, and people are like cool with good disease, like I can moderate. Like last night, I had a beer, yes, and I had one and a half glasses of wine. I didn't down a bottle of vodka.
Speaker 5: I had one glass of red last night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can do that.
Speaker 5: Oh No, I drink to get drunk.
Speaker 3: That's a you problem. So you can't just have one.
Speaker 5: No, I just don't to the point, do you know?
Speaker 12: I can have one, but I would rather have a coke zero than have a wine like with you know, even if I'm having steak, like at home.
Speaker 5: If I'm at a really nice restaurant, that's different.
Speaker 12: But if I'm just at home in a week night, like I'm not having passed through, I go, oh, I have to have a white wine.
Speaker 16: I do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I have a fish or something.
Speaker 21: Why.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Mostly I'm drinking for a purpose, and that purpose is to lose myself.
Speaker 5: So what about when we black.
Speaker 2: Out we all went out for lunch, you know before Amy started here. Yes, a bit of a team building exercise. You you didn't drink that dough or you had one?
Speaker 12: You're like, had one at lunch, got home, got annihilated. I just would much rather be drunk with my partner than any of you.
Speaker 5: Yeah circle, all.
Speaker 3: Right, three past seven.
Speaker 2: You want to get more gossip, go and get the Kiss Breakfast podcast on the Free iHeart app. Okay, will you give away thousands of dollars every morning with our pop quiz? Another chance to play right now, our first one for the day? Call up if you want to give it a go. Thirteen one oh six five will play up next.
Speaker 4: Right, Yes, kisses half quiz quiz.
Speaker 3: Let's do it.
Speaker 2: We give away thousands every day and here is our first chance for Tuesday to win with our thousand pop quiz.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Courtney, Oh, good morning, good morning. Here we go, good luck. What would you do with the money?
Speaker 17: I'm getting married at the end of the year, so it's definitely helped to all that.
Speaker 5: Oh nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, it'll be a kind of a drop, like weddings are so expensive.
Speaker 5: It'll be a bouquet.
Speaker 18: With a bunch of flowers.
Speaker 5: That's right, all.
Speaker 3: Right, here we go. I's got your questions.
Speaker 1: Good luck, good luck Courtney. Question number one, Coco Chanel founded which luxury fashion brand hamburg What is the name of the ossie tradition that involves someone drinking from a shoe show?
Speaker 5: We name a band with a color in their name?
Speaker 15: Past pass through?
Speaker 5: How many seasons of sex and the city are there? Six or twelve?
Speaker 21: Twelve?
Speaker 5: Who is Ellen DeGeneres married?
Speaker 15: Also blank pass?
Speaker 1: I still call Australia Home was a signature anthem for which airlines ad campaign quondas What Australian Awards Night is taking place this Sunday? Harriet Midnight Sun is a twenty twenty six hit by which female.
Speaker 5: Artist blank sorry past? Which British actor stars in the new rom com called One Night.
Speaker 4: Only form I know his name?
Speaker 11: Can't remember?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 18: I got terrible?
Speaker 5: I swear your nerves get the better of you when you get on radio.
Speaker 17: So like you can't fight fight freeze, like complete freeze?
Speaker 2: We go there you go?
Speaker 1: Okay, So Coco Chanel found founded Chanelle. I actually don't know what you said to that question. It sounded like Hamburger.
Speaker 18: Bag, Oh, handbags?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So a band with a color in Their name could have been Green Day, Maroon five, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Pink Floyd, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. There are only six seasons of Sex and the City. The Ellen DeGeneres married.
Speaker 5: To Portia de Rossi.
Speaker 1: The TV week logis is on This Sunday and Midnight Sun. Midnight Sun is the hit by Zara Larson and Callum Turner stars in one night only.
Speaker 3: Two out of ten.
Speaker 2: All good, Another chance to play our pop quiz coming up for you before eight, So keep it right here on Kiss. All right, Hey, it's Census night. We all have to do it tonight. We thought we'd do our very own kiss censors. So coming up, who on the team has had a threesome? It's still stalking their acts on social media, doesn't shower every day? All to be out at next right here on Kiss, Breakfast with My Key and Amy Gerard, Good morning, All right, Census is on tonight.
Speaker 3: It's illegal not to do it. Apparently it's like legal Sean Fraser.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you get fined if you ain't doing it, so you got to do it.
Speaker 2: I'm wondering because my girlfriend's staying at mine tonight, so if we're going to do it together.
Speaker 5: Isn't that thank you?
Speaker 3: Because why did you.
Speaker 5: Just do the gay hand?
Speaker 3: I don't?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, okay, the thing is because she's in my house. We have to answer it for each other. It's like we're already living together.
Speaker 5: Testing their waters, so.
Speaker 3: It would be really hot when we do it together.
Speaker 5: Yeah, break together?
Speaker 3: There you go?
Speaker 5: Hey, just quickly quite now? You did it online? How long does it take?
Speaker 12: It's pretty quick, like, and the questions are really standard, like you can fly through it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So well, the Kiss team here, we know it's boring, right, you fly through it. They've done their own little census. Yeah, so the results are anonymous. We don't know who's answered this stuff here. We'll see if any of the Kiss team will come forward.
Speaker 3: You and I have not taken part of it.
Speaker 5: Should we answer as we go?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's see.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right?
Speaker 3: So have you washed your bed sheets in the last fortnight?
Speaker 4: Umm?
Speaker 3: Thirty six point four percent have said no the last fortnight? Who has not washed their bed sheet? Chelsea? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Me, I haven't done anything.
Speaker 3: You haven't either. I mean you live alone, Chelsea does, don't you?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Like, no one else is in my bed but also in my head, I'm waiting for a really sunny day.
Speaker 3: Right to drive them.
Speaker 1: Also in my head, Ryan and I both get into bed freshly showered and clean, so I don't need to do.
Speaker 5: It every two weeks.
Speaker 2: Okay, what about have you read someone else's text messages without permission? Will seventy two zero point seven percent say yes, Yeah, yeah, without permission?
Speaker 3: That means you're going through someone's phone.
Speaker 1: Everyone who's checked their partner's phone at some point in their life without their permission to go through rome I have, probably not Ryan's, but maybe in the early days. Yeah, if his phone was lying around and he was in the shower, I might have had a sneak.
Speaker 3: He literally went through it. Yeah, sue me, No, I just I don't know why you'd do that.
Speaker 17: Why not?
Speaker 2: But did you have any suspicion that he was up to me? I was just there, right, So it's open, So you've got to.
Speaker 5: Have a look.
Speaker 1: Well, it was probably in the early early days of our relationship, So yeah, okay.
Speaker 5: What about to be a bit of a pi at the start, have you.
Speaker 2: Hooked up with someone from work? At seventy four percent, who's hooking up with people who look.
Speaker 5: At Alex the pot.
Speaker 10: I'm in the twenty six percent. I've never done it, Chelsea says I should.
Speaker 1: Has Chelsea hooked up with someone from Well, I dated my coworker for five years, so.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Crow, you just love the guys never you're all foul.
Speaker 21: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Has there ever been any dude that's worked in radio since you have and you've looked at him and got not?
Speaker 3: Even me when we were working.
Speaker 12: We're also we're also surrounded by mostly gay men and they're hell.
Speaker 5: But yeah, no, I just I'm not attracted.
Speaker 12: I think if I see them too much every day, I'm immediately turned off.
Speaker 5: And I also see how they react in stress. I turn off a lot of the time.
Speaker 2: And yeah, hey, I like this one. And people are gonna have to admit it. Worn the same undies two or more days in a row.
Speaker 5: Oh, well, we know you do that.
Speaker 3: I did it once.
Speaker 5: That you got caught out on you turned your undies inside out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I hadn't done the washing, so correct. Okay, who else here who's wearing their undies?
Speaker 14: It has happened, yeah, right, not often, but sometimes the washing cycle gets away from you and you get up in the morning and it's four I am, and it's dark, and you're like, oh, no.
Speaker 3: Do any chick do this?
Speaker 15: Is it?
Speaker 3: Literally? A guy thinking?
Speaker 1: The only time I would do it is if I was on holidays and I was like, also, hadn't had my underwear washed or something?
Speaker 5: I would turn them inside out.
Speaker 3: Because I feel like I look in my undie drawer, I've got like ten pairs.
Speaker 5: I have like fifty five pairs of underwear?
Speaker 3: You do, right? Why do girls have so many? Hunty?
Speaker 5: Because I like all different styles. I like the big bridge at Jones once when I'm on the blob, I like the blob, the lacy g strings that need to go under sheer dresses.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyway, have you ever not showered for forty eight hours or more?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Fifty four point five percent? Yes, yeah, crow a nuts, I'm laughing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, that's two days.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 12: I went out on a Friday, got really drunk, and then was hungover as hell and probably didn't shower till like the Sunday night.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, does that count if you're hungover?
Speaker 5: Nah, it doesn't count.
Speaker 3: I want to shower them.
Speaker 12: I hadn't changed my undies maybe in those two maybe didn't brush my teeth.
Speaker 2: Also doesn't count if you have a swim. If I go in the pool or the ocean, yeah, I count.
Speaker 5: In the ocean as a swim, but not a pool.
Speaker 3: Salt order.
Speaker 5: Salt order. Also, by the way, have you ever been camping with no power?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: You can't show, you can't shower, it's really yeah, you just swim.
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go, we're getting down to the nitty gritty. No, I want to go with this one. Have you ever cheated on a partner?
Speaker 5: Zero percent said yes?
Speaker 3: Really, we aren't doing this honestly, guys, pull.
Speaker 5: Out the light detector, amy, No, I've never cheated on a partner. Partner Back in my high school days, I think I took a guy's number and I was like, oh, this is so bad, and I ended up admitting to my boyfriend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so, haven't you really are faithful? Okay? We have one more here. Okay, and I really want to know who this is. Have you ever had a threesome?
Speaker 2: So thirty six point four percent of said yes, sixty four point six No, who is our thirty six point four percent who has had a threesome?
Speaker 5: I reckon it's Dan.
Speaker 3: Hello, Oh it's a really Yeah, or is there a chick involved? No, haven't Is this common in the gay community thing? Uh?
Speaker 14: Yeah, I would say per capita. We're probably doing things like that a bit more than.
Speaker 5: Maybe your partner who you're still with.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're going to get me into trouble.
Speaker 14: If I can too many details on this stuff?
Speaker 5: What's it with?
Speaker 3: Your partner has too what? Really? And he's not gay? Or you're just yeah, I just walked in.
Speaker 8: What's happening?
Speaker 21: Have you?
Speaker 3: Has he he has?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Two girls?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I've had, well, I've had I've had two. One was with I later found out was it with a couple who was a male and female?
Speaker 8: I didn't do anything with the guy.
Speaker 3: And one was with two girls. I wouldn't do anything with the guy spoken to clue, I mean, yes, we weren't part of this. No, you had a threesome? I have yep, two guys or no, two girls, A couple, a couple. Okay, we've got to talk through this.
Speaker 5: No we don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we do got details. They want to know the details.
Speaker 5: We do not have to do details.
Speaker 3: Can you give us some So a couple? So you were single? Yes? Had a couple approached you?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Was it an old rich couple.
Speaker 5: No, no, my age or maybe a bit older.
Speaker 3: How did it happen?
Speaker 5: I am not telling you anything else?
Speaker 3: Do we want to know more?
Speaker 5: Guys? Look, census is anonymous, so she's given us enough. That's right. Was it protecting her here? It wasn't bad.
Speaker 3: Would you do it again?
Speaker 5: Probably?
Speaker 7: Not?
Speaker 5: Well, I'm married now you But what if.
Speaker 2: Ryan wanted to introduce another No? No, well, enjoy the censors tonight. The questions won't be as interesting.
Speaker 3: No, they won't as that. All right? You are listening to.
Speaker 2: Kiss Breakfast Mikey and Amy drud We've got a thing on bridesmaids coming up.
Speaker 14: Now.
Speaker 5: Are you are two thousand an n twenty six bride?
Speaker 1: You might have too many bridesmaids, so I'm going to tell you the perfect number next.
Speaker 3: Right now, Ariana Grande playing for you.
Speaker 2: You're listening to Kiss Breakfast with Mikey and Amy Girard who had a threesome.
Speaker 3: Good morning?
Speaker 18: Really, you're not und Yeah?
Speaker 3: Hanging out with Mikey and Amy Gerrard for Chemist Warehouse? Good morning?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So maybe if you're in the car listening along, you might be like Crow at Nat potentially looking at planning a wedding sometime soon.
Speaker 5: But another one of these.
Speaker 1: Wedding experts, you know, these experts just out themselves.
Speaker 5: How are you a wedding expert?
Speaker 3: Have you married? Heeps?
Speaker 5: Have you been to so many? Have you been married heap? Yeah, but this wedding expert has calculated the perfect number of bridesmaids to have.
Speaker 1: Okay, So when I got married, I had three bridesmaids. I thought that was great. You see a lot of these American brides and they have something ridiculous like twelve bridesmaids, twelve groomsmen. It looks almost like some sort of play, some sort of theater performance.
Speaker 3: So what is this wedding expert?
Speaker 1: Expert says the optimal number of bridesmaids is four?
Speaker 3: Four.
Speaker 1: Yes, So firstly it all comes down to having symmetrical photos, okay, but also what you want the four specific roles that you want to try to fill a planner. So this bride's maid's going to handle all the logistics of very type of a friend?
Speaker 3: Would that be, like your maid of honor or whatever they got, Yes, well.
Speaker 5: You're made of honor, as you made of honor, like that's your best friend or your sister.
Speaker 3: But the planner would be best, wouldn't they It would be.
Speaker 5: But you don't get to pick your type bid.
Speaker 1: Then you need a caretaker. So it comes with a bag prepared for all eventualities.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like a mom figure kind of thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like they're.
Speaker 1: Packing the you know, the band aids and the cushion heels for your toes and the neurofen and all that kind of stuff. Then a beautician, so yeah, a beauticians. Well somebody who's going to take be one step ahead of your appearance. So when you need a top up of your lipstick, or if your curls too curly, someone's fluffing your train, all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 5: And then the all knowing all seen.
Speaker 1: This person knows everything about the bride, is comfortable with nudity and bodily function.
Speaker 5: So I think this person's going to be taking the bride to the toilet.
Speaker 3: Okay, so how many did you have? Three?
Speaker 1: I had three, and I kind of did have a type A bridesmaid. She wasn't my maid of honor though, so my maid of honor was my best friend. She's very chilled, very easy going, laid back. The bridesmaid underneath that was the type A planner and so she actually kind of took over everything.
Speaker 5: She dominated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she organized majority of it, bigger personality.
Speaker 5: And then there was another bridesmaid who.
Speaker 3: Just showed up on the day, well just sort of rocked in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it kind of all worked.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well that's what you need in three seems about right. Thirty one oh six five. By the way, if you've got to comment on these.
Speaker 5: Yeah, are you gonna have bridesmaids at your wedding night? Yeah?
Speaker 12: I'm torn though, between one, like just my sister, yes, because as soon as you start with friends, it becomes harder to pick and you go, do I go on length of friendship or closeness at the time, because they're two different things. Well, so yeah, I could go one, or I could go like four or five.
Speaker 3: Oh fun, No too many?
Speaker 2: You know what, I've noticed everyone that got married that I've been to many weddings, always the wedding attendee, never the never the bride. But people that got married first, like in their early twenties.
Speaker 3: Seven we have like eight.
Speaker 2: So this photo's been all the boys standing there, right, eight groomsman and against smaller and smaller and smaller.
Speaker 12: You know what, though, I've only ever been a bridesmaid once and it was for my sister.
Speaker 5: I was made of honor.
Speaker 12: You spend majority of the day with your bridesmaids, so it kind of makes sense that you have more people because otherwise you just hanging out with one personal day morning getting ready, there's all you're with all the bridesmaids. In between the wedding and the reception, the bridesmaids hang out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know what you mean, but like you just don't need that many and as you get older, your friends drop off, Like I'll be lucky to find one.
Speaker 5: How many times have you been a groomsman?
Speaker 3: Oh? Twice? I think? Oh yeah, I was the best man at a wedding recently and that was small.
Speaker 5: I have to say a speech.
Speaker 3: I did, but I'm good at that as shit. Y. Yeah, I've m seed many a wedding too. I bet you have, Amy, I.
Speaker 5: Have a wedding. Actually, yeah, either of you want to MC my wedding.
Speaker 12: Oh, I'll make your audition though, Like you don't just get the job and it's for free.
Speaker 3: I'm not paying it, so you're going to like put us against each other.
Speaker 5: No, I'd rather just come yes, Okay, you know what to try out? Are you sure?
Speaker 2: I stopped doing it because you take on the responsibility and you can't drink, and everyone comes to you as if you're organizing it.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm just no.
Speaker 5: You're supposed to know all the housekeeping stuff as EMPC. That is putty job. Like I don't know where the toiletted.
Speaker 3: I'll do it now if I can do it drunk.
Speaker 5: Nah, you're not even coming then when you drunk at my wedding.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm still to come. We've got the latest celebt using fact with cright now. That's coming up in just a moment. What are we going to hear.
Speaker 12: About another burglary for Kim Kardashian, this time not as intense as the Paris one, But I'll tell you what happened next.
Speaker 2: All right, you're on Kiss Breakfast Mikey Amy Gerard Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 4: Celebrity news.
Speaker 3: Oh you like that guard? Yeah? Thanks, Sean. Let's go to crow outing that with a hit of celebrity news. What's going on?
Speaker 12: So Dylan Sprouse, we've been speaking about him affairbul lately he's doing the rounds doing some interviews.
Speaker 5: So he's from Sweet Life of Zack and Cody.
Speaker 12: He's got the identical twin brother, Cole Sprouse. He was also the little boy in Big Daddy with Adam Sandler. He's also married to a very hot Victoria's Secret model, Barbara Palvin. So he was talking about the reason he decided to stop smoking, and it wasn't because of the cost, or the social stigma or the health elementsons.
Speaker 5: It was actually something strange.
Speaker 12: So he was on a podcast recently and he said he was at this event when one of his heroes came up to him and it's this American filmmaker named David Lynch.
Speaker 5: I haven't heard of him, but he's known for the movie Elephant Man.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 5: Apparently this David Lynch.
Speaker 12: I came up to him, asked for a cigarette, and they had a cigarette together. Apparently Dylan was then like, I'm never gonna smoke again because I'll never have a better cigarette than the one I had with this guy.
Speaker 5: Take a listen.
Speaker 7: So I'm had Chatteau and Marmot, Barbara, and I are there with some friends and we're like eating dinner. Behind me, I hear a voice which I just know is David Lynch, and I'm a massive David Lynch, and.
Speaker 3: I literally like froze.
Speaker 7: I was like, I think David Lynch is behind me, and immediately Barba' was like yeah, and I was like I don't know what to do. She was like, why don't you just go up and like say hi? And I was like no, no, no, no, I'm just gonna go have a cigarette. So I'm out there and I go to light up my cigarette. David Lynch walks into the smoking section and he goes, excuse me, young man, do you have to have a cigarette?
Speaker 3: And I was like, give him a cigarette. It's like, do you have and have a light?
Speaker 5: I went anything, you know, I gave him one.
Speaker 7: He goes, thank you very much. And David walks out and he goes, I just want to tell you you're very polite.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 5: That means you want to quit smoking, because I'll never.
Speaker 7: Have a better cigarette than that in my entire life.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Yeah you know you never smoked, did you know?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 3: The fun people were always in the smoking area.
Speaker 5: I disagree. I think I'm pretty fun.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, I'm very No you've quit now, are you with me?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 12: The smoking area was good because, especially if you're at a bar, er club where there's loud music you can actually talk and have conversations with people in the smoking area. But I also found that's where I did the most damage because I could talk and people could hear me. The next day I was always like, oh what did I say in the smoking area? So I actually may save myself now because I'll never be out there.
Speaker 2: Does it feel weird seeing other people go out into light smoking areas and you just don't go?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what I've become. So if someone's smoking near me, it really no but like it.
Speaker 12: Actually it never used to bother me, whereas now if they're right next to me and the smell is really strong, I've actually become a Karen who will give them looks and be like, come on.
Speaker 2: You know why they say you never quite get rid of it, that feeling like so always once the smoker, always a smoker, so you might not pick it up every again.
Speaker 3: But that smells I hate the smell. Yes, it's always smoke.
Speaker 5: I liked the smell.
Speaker 3: It's bothering you because you've quit, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: No, I think it's bothering me because I hate the smell. It's not tempting me to have one.
Speaker 12: I'm no, by no means like, at no point do I feel like especially a cigarette, Like I'd be more inclined to have a drunk vape yeah right, which yeah, is no better for me.
Speaker 5: But the cigarette thing that is just like I just feel like, nah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you really smell it now. I still like the smell because they're.
Speaker 12: Coming back in fashion now and yeah, young kids think it's cool again.
Speaker 5: It's cool to die cool. I am m Karen Hey.
Speaker 12: Also, the cops had to race to Kim Kardashian's mansion and Hidden Hills in LA because she's had another burglary. So this time she thankfully wasn't home because she's doing Renault's to her house at the moment, her sixty million dollar plus residents by the way, But what happened is this guy rocked up and stole a vehicle. It was actually not even her car, as one of her staffer's cars, and stole it just to take it for a joy ride around the neighborhood. But the cops got him and arrested him, and now he's gone to jail.
Speaker 3: There are a lot of cars getting stolen, and it's just talking of teens. Now I'm the current.
Speaker 2: They'll break into your house, steal your really expensive car and just take it for a joy ride.
Speaker 12: We get with stealing cars though every car's got a vein number. It's like you can sell the car and make money off it.
Speaker 5: To dodgy things like they fill.
Speaker 3: That's literally what they do.
Speaker 5: What is it like stealing car? Talk doesn't taken it for like a really fast car stealing maxing.
Speaker 3: Did you ever take your parents car?
Speaker 1: I never took my parents' car, but one of my brothers did and then crashed it into the driveway and I rash into the as in like he put the driveway down and then he'd driven it up and it was a manual and he hadn't pulled the handbrake up and rolled back into.
Speaker 5: The driveway door. So not only did he get a garage Sorry, that's what I meant, the garage door.
Speaker 1: But I do remember going in my girlfriend's parents car that she had taken when they were out at dinner.
Speaker 5: I don't even I don't think you had.
Speaker 3: Peas or l's just took it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was never that ballsy. I'm so naughty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh I remember taking a car my mate's parents car and it was counsel clean up night. Yeah, and there were mattresses out the front, so we tied a mattress to the back of the car, and my mates and I jumped on the mattress while he was driving around the streets.
Speaker 12: Once again, it's cool to die wheer again it.
Speaker 1: Was, So do you think you think you're invincible as a teen and you're just so stupid?
Speaker 5: Yes, But at the time.
Speaker 2: That you want to hear more gossip, you can get the Kiss Breakfast podcast on the free iHeartRadio one.
Speaker 5: And ladies listening.
Speaker 1: There is something really simple that apparently we're all doing that turns men on. It's really simple, just this one move and na men are hot for it.
Speaker 3: Next.
Speaker 2: Okay, Kiss Breakfast, my key, Amy Gerard, good morning. All right, So the internet has exploded after someone posted what are the sexiest things a woman can do that aren't actually sexual in nature?
Speaker 3: So a woman just does this?
Speaker 2: People find it attractive. Now overwhelmingly everyone agreed on one thing. One of the sexiest things a woman can do is push in or push her sunglasses above her forehead. So we've got some sonnies for you here. Amy, You're wearing them right now. So according to psychologists, the gesture is sexy because it shows that the woman isn't thinking too much about her appearance. Researchers have found that confidence without effort is way more attractive, and someone who looks like they're trying to be confident and sexy.
Speaker 3: So that's why we've brought in the sunnies, which you look, who's are they? Well?
Speaker 5: These are nice? Are yours cutting on?
Speaker 13: All?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 3: So I want to give it a go. Okay, so that the sunny's on, So all you got to do is like push it.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I know how to put sonnies on my head. So I'm sitting at a cafe, I've letted myself a wine and then I'm just.
Speaker 3: Going to go, oh that is hot. Yeah, do it again, put them back on.
Speaker 5: I think you have to have your hair out as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your hair's got to be out if it was up in a barn or whatever. Yep, okay, yeah, it's something I don't know why.
Speaker 2: Well, according to the research, just like you're trying to be sexy without effort.
Speaker 5: Yeah okay. Well, while we're on the topic, there is actually a list of things that I feel like men can do that women find sexy, and I feel like they're all really small gestures and a lot of men probably don't even realize that they're a bit of a turn on for us girls.
Speaker 3: So it's stuff that we wouldn't even know we're doing, but you'd find it hot.
Speaker 1: My husband actually does this all the time, and I find it hot. But he has done it because he's just done it his whole life.
Speaker 5: It's him, it's just being him. Do you want to give some of them a go?
Speaker 10: Actually?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I'm sexy, right.
Speaker 12: I think the key with any of these things you're going to read out is.
Speaker 5: The person has to be attractive.
Speaker 1: Ye.
Speaker 5: So, like you know, if a big toad was putting their sunglasses on their head, it's not going to do anything for you, right, mikey a big toad. I don't know, I'm just picturing. I don't know, Jabba the heart of me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, iab the heart? Sure? Did you find it home? When should put a sonny?
Speaker 10: I mean it was fine, but I don't I wouldn't know. I don't think it's hot. It just does nothing.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well I did something for me. Now we're putting on a watch. Okay, why why are we putting on a watch.
Speaker 12: So, yeah, look what we felt we'd do here is we're going to bring myself, Chelsea and Amy in, okay, and she's already in there, and then we're going to get you to do some of these things and see if it turns any of us on. By way of checking our heart rate, so up on the big screen here we have Amy's heart rate threety rae already.
Speaker 3: Ninety four beats per minute. Well she ran back from the toilet.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I was running back from the loop.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: Crow at NAT eighty five beats per minute. And Chelsea, are you're going to die? You're on eighty four? Okay, so bring them in and then what you're going to tell me to do? Sexy thing? Yes, and we'll see if it gets your heart rate going all right, I.
Speaker 5: Might's drop significantly at the mention of your name.
Speaker 6: So you're on.
Speaker 2: Seventy five right now, Crow at NAT eighty five. Chelsea's now gone up to eighty seven.
Speaker 5: Oh, Chelsea likes the look at you, Mikey, I just walked through the door. I'm so sorry. It's the little bit of fitness.
Speaker 3: I think it's a slight walk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, So amy on ready, you give me things to do and I'll see if I can turn the women on.
Speaker 5: Yeah okay.
Speaker 1: So I don't know if you've got any props over there, but we want you, Mikey to put a cap on backwards.
Speaker 10: Oh I can do that.
Speaker 3: I bought a cap. I was told to bring it a cap today. Yeah, there's a cap that I know. Crow at n.
Speaker 5: Hate think you've got a hat head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's that long ago when we were working cat, I used to wear this hat.
Speaker 5: That's a terrible.
Speaker 3: It's a terrible.
Speaker 5: It's lost, it's a shape shape, it's floppy.
Speaker 3: So what have I got to do? Just put it on backward?
Speaker 5: Put it on backwards.
Speaker 3: Women find that hot? Yes, what about sideways? All right, so here we go. I'll put it on backwards and we'll see whose heart rate goes up. Yeah yeah, okay, here we go. Hat on backwards.
Speaker 5: Oh, I've got the egg because mine flat line.
Speaker 3: I feel like you're the highest.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's where exactly where it was sitting before. It's not because you need to watch if it's actually dropping. Minds dropping.
Speaker 10: Oh I got it.
Speaker 5: You get ugly with a hat on somehow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, you went up to Chelsea.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, no, okay, yeah, mind's going up because I'm laughing. Next thing, you got to do what we need you to roll up your sleeves.
Speaker 5: Maybe take the stupid hat off, may roll up your sleeves or even the way you've done right. No, you've got to like fist your sleeve like you do is wrong, like you've done it with a limp wrist.
Speaker 3: Well, you're at seventy eight, so you're fighting at the hottest.
Speaker 5: You are missing the point.
Speaker 12: You realize our resting heart rates are all different, depending on fitness, age, a number of factors.
Speaker 5: It's if it goes up, if it spikes really quickly.
Speaker 14: Yeah, Amy appears to be having a stress response to you two having.
Speaker 5: A fight, actually having a heart attack. Okay, I want you to take off that hoodie.
Speaker 3: That turns people on potentially just take it.
Speaker 5: Depends on how you take it off.
Speaker 3: Nah, what's going on?
Speaker 5: Agitated? You really agitated? But everything is doing I'm dry, clar just I'm on the verge of death, all right, last one? Oh no, there's do more fixing something.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I need a random part of equipment and a screwdriver.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I got the text to bringing some screwdrivers and a random audio gear if you want to try unscrewing it, and please pretend.
Speaker 3: You know what you're doing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just pretend like you know how to fix something.
Speaker 3: So I'm just I'm in the shed, the back shed, yeah, and I'm just oh, yeah, screw.
Speaker 5: You have quite small hands.
Speaker 3: Again, you're an eighty seven, so you're finding it hot.
Speaker 12: You don't understand heart right, I'm just realized you're right.
Speaker 5: Really small fingers like.
Speaker 1: The core.
Speaker 14: This is Amy's lowest heart rate.
Speaker 15: Reading so far.
Speaker 5: I clocked the fingers and I'm like, I'm.
Speaker 14: Out, and that's getting agitated again one hundred and wonder she loves it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look at me, just roll that around? Okay, give me the last final one.
Speaker 5: Leaning against the door frame.
Speaker 3: Oh why would that go over there?
Speaker 12: And just like I think, yeah, you've got to kind of lean on like your forearm, as if you're like hanging out, like what are you up to?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I never put that hat on again. In fact, I'm burning it after this. This is the one that usually does it for me. Leaning the leaning, Yeah, oh what are you doing? Why are you making that face? All three heart rates going down and down.
Speaker 3: And down.
Speaker 1: I'm thinkable to make yourself less attractive, but you've done it somehow.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well done the hat backwards, the pulling the sleeves with your pinky and like a limpris.
Speaker 12: I'm genuinely interested as to whether your girlfriend, Alanta, because everyone has different tastes.
Speaker 3: Right, yours is hooting for me?
Speaker 1: Chelsea's up there, I'm actually yeah, this segments over, get me out now.
Speaker 12: I'm wondering if your girlfriend would find any of that attractive or if she's attracted to your mind we.
Speaker 3: Are you're confused as to why she's with.
Speaker 12: Me, Well, just because we've seen that and it was all quite feminine, like it's not traditionally masculine and attractive, So I'm like.
Speaker 5: She must be. She's obviously attracted to his personality.
Speaker 12: Yeah, is that an insult because we're saying you've got a good personality?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but ugly? Yes.
Speaker 3: I done with this segment.
Speaker 1: Been interesting, you know that's like yeah, I guess man, all right, J Walker's coming in. You want a free snappricks, We're gonna have to buy Mikeys some more Oysters.
Speaker 2: Thirteen still and buy nut found at the Hottest. So that's do you wanna do you want to hate me?
Speaker 5: I resent that this is I'm gonna go through the roof now, I'm.
Speaker 14: Yeah, look at the stress response on that's high.
Speaker 5: Right now you go and have a shower off one comment.
Speaker 3: Oh is it a stress response or is it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: She feels dirty?
Speaker 3: Yeah, say And Georgina Walker is here.
Speaker 2: You want a private reading with her? Head to Georgina Walker dot com. Right now she is doing your snap predictions. Let's go to Kirsten.
Speaker 3: Hi, morning, good morning.
Speaker 4: How can I help you?
Speaker 20: I'm just calling I have multiple scross and I have a profoundly autistic seven year old, and I think we just want to know, like is he going to be okay? Like obviously my husband and I are really struggling with that thought.
Speaker 19: When you say okay, when you're talking about as an adult, what do you mean by okay?
Speaker 20: Like will you know be fafe?
Speaker 19: Well, explain what you mean by safe, because.
Speaker 20: Obviously when your parents die, like who loves your kids?
Speaker 19: You mean you're talking about the future of your son? Yeah, okay, And you say, well, look, well, I think the message is there's lots and lots of services out there, and any booth like anybody will who's got children look at the responsibility, whether they've got a challenge or they haven't got a challenge, or I think you need to set in place if anything ever happened long term, what would happen to your child? So that could be in an estate with a will community services. But I just see thumbs up and that's a good sign if you get organized now, and just thinking if this happens, he'll go to this, to a care facility. And I feel he'll actually eventually, long term in an adult life, will go into a shared home. You know, So I don't I don't have a bad feeling about it. I think maybe you know you're not having a challenge yourself. There's almost more emotional worry. But all moms and dads worry about their kids. It's a very natural phenomena. So just don't think, oh, it's just me. I have to tell you the majority of parents feel exactly like you. But I do believe this person will eventually a little man will eventually go into a shared house. I feel that he needs to communicate more using a computer or an iPad or something like that. There seems to be some frustration with him because I do tend to think there's a rationale and there's a thinking. You should listen to the Telepathy Files. It's a podcast about children on the spectrum who are often very gifted but they can't express their gift. So that will give you a little bit more confidence. But I feel thumbs up. But I do think you need to be asking, whether it's a social worker or maybe the list of foundation or somebody that deals with children with challenges, what can we do to set in place different steps for the future. And I think they will give you more comfort.
Speaker 20: Will you stay with us for a long time though?
Speaker 19: Do you see that that message? Oh? Yes, But the message is that maybe you may find and when he's a teenager he may be more difficult to handle because I think he's going to be quite a strong gid, okay, And so you may decide then that is the time that we may be looking at different options associated with him. But I feel that also too, with yourself feeling quite vulnerable at the moment, quite weak on energy. But having a child with the challenge is exhausting for any mum and any mum and dad. But I think in the teenagers, you're may be looking at does he go into a shared facility.
Speaker 20: Then okay, got that terrifies me.
Speaker 19: But there's a lot of great ones and that'f I say, look for the support. Don't look at the negative, look at the support. There's so many I want to say, ring up the Lizard Foundation and you get to start getting that support rather than have fear. Look at the possibilities rather than the scariness.
Speaker 3: Okay, thanks Kirstin.
Speaker 2: It must be a very hard thing to go through and wondering about the future, of course. Okay, Liane's called in leand you're on with Georgina Walker.
Speaker 10: Go for it.
Speaker 17: Oh, good morning, Georgina. I found out last week that I am pregnant with my third child with my partner. We already have true young ones and I'm still early on. But when I told him, he had a massive break down and he was crying, and he's feeling pressured and just not even like he's not even interested in me, and he's been really cold to me over the last week. And I just am so terrified right now.
Speaker 19: And I don't know when you see he had a breakdown, is it a diagnosed breakdown with the head?
Speaker 17: So hard of me? He just he broke down and then like he started crying and balling his eyes out. He started telling me that he resent like his life, he doesn't know who he is, there's too much pressure on him, and he doesn't think we could do it with a third, and I'm like, we agreed to try for a third, and I think feel really scared.
Speaker 19: I think at the end of the day, you have to look at this person's mental health. I don't think it's just this last week. Maybe this was the icing on the cake. There seems to be I want to go to last year building up, whether it's a job change or a career change or something like that. So it's a bit like a can of Coca cola, you know, you shake it and shake it and bensure when you lift off to let everything explodes. So just this news I think was just the icing on the cake that he just let it go. I do think you need to reach out for some mental health support, because I do think he needs some support. I think on a financial basis, there's also some struggles that maybe he hasn't been sharing with you. But I think when you get the right support, Like I had a friend who his husband went through exactly the same situation who's in media and you know he's come good, but he needed to have assistance with a medication for quite some time, seeing a therapist. So he can come through this, and you can come through this, but you can't do it yourself. So he does need to reach out. But I think on a financial situation, maybe you need to speak to a financial advisor or an accountant because there seems to be something that this man is not necessarily sharing with you that he may feel. Bod On, listen to what I'm saying. On a financial basis, I felt he's very, very stressed financially and maybe he's carrying a burden that you're unaware of in regard to finances, in regard to supplying for the family. So I do think that you've got the right help. You can get through this, but you must go and get help. You must go to the GP. See what the GP can do. I don't throw caution at the moment thing that there's no help. There is help. You've just got to be more patient and be more resilient because he can come through this, but he does need help, Okay, does.
Speaker 3: He need me?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 17: Am I going to be able to help him?
Speaker 19: Or I don't know how to help him the messages, get the professional help be there. I say, I understand what you're going through. I know you're going through a lot at the moment, but he needs to need that somebody believes in him at this point in try but also too, you need to speak to somebody as well because you're shelving a lot as well, so you know you both need individual people. And if you go to your GP, you can get cart prices or whatever under the health scheme so you don't be worried about the financial situation. You can also ring up helpline and get free advice over the phone. But I'm no need to say you can both come through this bit at the moment, stick together, support each other and just hold his hand if they will make him a cup of tea. But he does need to get help. And you also need to look at your finances because that, to me is one of triggers that he's upsetting him, that he just doesn't know how we're going to cope. Okay, you can't get through this.
Speaker 3: Good on you, Leanne, good luck with that. What was it like when you had your third I mean it was Ryan over the moon.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was really happy. Like I mean, we tried for a third and yep, he was happy. I really feel for.
Speaker 1: Leanne because three kids is no walk in the park, and you do need support from your husband. So like, hopefully he can get the help he needs while she's pregnant and then show up for her because when that third baby comes along, she's going to need the support exactly.
Speaker 19: And that's why I said she needs to go and get help as well.
Speaker 5: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, thanks LeeAnne, good luck.
Speaker 2: For a private reading with Georgina, you can head to Georgina Walker dot com.
Speaker 3: We'll see you again next week.
Speaker 2: You guys think all right, We're giving away two thousands of bucks every morning with the pop Quiz. Your next chance to win is right now. Call us on thirteen one oh six five. You're on Kiss Breakfast with Mikey and Amy Gerard.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Kiss, Pop Quiz Hop Quiz.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we give away thousands every day. Another chance to play our pop quiz right now with Susan.
Speaker 5: Good morning morning, good morning.
Speaker 3: How are you hey? Good yes, good morning, good morning, good morning. All right, So here we go.
Speaker 2: Amy's going to give you the questions if you get them, all right, got one thousand bucks.
Speaker 5: Are you irish?
Speaker 10: Are you irish?
Speaker 5: I am my block of the Irish.
Speaker 18: You've got the irish and nervous.
Speaker 5: That's okay.
Speaker 1: Question number one. A Fredo frog chocolate bar is shaped like what animal?
Speaker 5: A frog?
Speaker 1: Where on your body would you wear an Aura ring on your finger? Who voices Donkey in the Shrek movie? Oh, Addie Murphy on social media?
Speaker 5: What does DM stand for?
Speaker 22: Like?
Speaker 18: Private message?
Speaker 1: Me? Like?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 17: Private message?
Speaker 15: Direct message?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: Switch?
Speaker 1: Shannon nol song kicks off with the lyrics there's a little boy waiting at the counter of a corner shop. What is the name of Amazon's paid membership program? Brian Captain Lee and camp Captain Sandy are both from which reality TV franchise? Which billionaire gifted Pauline Hanson a private jet? Which pop star is a daughter of filmmaker JJ Abrams. What year was YouTube founded? Nineteen ninety nine?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 22: What?
Speaker 1: Shannon Nole song kicks off with the lyrics there's a little boy wait and that encounter of a Connors up.
Speaker 5: I don't know, yeah, that's what about me?
Speaker 6: I know it was.
Speaker 15: I was a hard one.
Speaker 5: If you're not Aussie, all right?
Speaker 1: Captain Lee and Captain Sandy are both from below deck. Gina rein Hart actually gifted Pauline Hanson.
Speaker 5: A private jet, very generous of her and won in return.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Gracie Abrams is the daughter of filmmaker JJ Abrams and YouTube was founded in two thousand and five.
Speaker 3: Suason five out of ten?
Speaker 2: Halfway there another chance to play our pop quiz. We do it twice, all right, seven am and eight am, So i'd be listening to Kids tomorrow Sabrinda Carpenter playing and Amy, I need to check in on you. Oh yeah, you posted something on install last night.
Speaker 3: Honestly a little.
Speaker 5: Concerning Please, No, really, that's nothing.
Speaker 3: I'm concerned. We're going to check next here on kids. Are you okay? Amy? My god? So I was having a scroll on Insta last night. You come up first. Do you know why?
Speaker 5: Because you watch all my stuff?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: Because we collaborate a lot. Ah yeah the algorithm. Y.
Speaker 2: Anyway, you came up first, and I got to say, I feel a bit bad. Are these hours we're asking you to do here on kirs So they like causing trouble and making life hard at home? They are right, so a bit of a welfare check to make sure you're okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's your instagram called?
Speaker 5: By the way, it's Amy dot Gerard.
Speaker 2: Like right, have a listen, not selling anything, you're selling your instagram. Have listened to what she posted up?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, we need not know.
Speaker 3: Everything's all right, Everything's fine.
Speaker 5: I was just having a rent. You clearly don't have children.
Speaker 3: Not yet, have a listener.
Speaker 22: Because I feel guilty about not being here in the morning for my kids, I try to really overcompensate in the afternoon. Like on my way home today, I stopped. I got them sushi, got some things from Baker's to lie, like their favorite coconut water. And I always try to make our afternoon special. When I tell you our afternoons they're not special, no one cares. I will have to get them from school. They don't even want to walk with me, and they don't want to hold my hen. They don't want a bar of me. I pull out the beautiful sushi and put all on their little snack blades because they love them. I don't like that sushi now, even though they've been eating it for the last five years. They don't like that sushi now. They don't like that popcorn, and they don't like that coconut water. And the more I try to make the afternoon special, the more they're not.
Speaker 5: And it's getting ungrateful and.
Speaker 16: Giving.
Speaker 3: I won't be.
Speaker 5: Putting in any more effort.
Speaker 22: You can come home in any guitars from the packet and I'll be up in my room.
Speaker 3: Oh you're right, Wow, it's given ungrateful.
Speaker 1: Listen, they were particularly bad yesterday and I'm gonna put it out there there is something that happens to my children when it is really windy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was windy and Sydney it was.
Speaker 1: Really windy, and even I had teachers, school teachers riding back to my little rant on socials being like, oh, the kids were all unhinged yesterday.
Speaker 5: But yeah, because I'm not there in the morning.
Speaker 1: You've got to remember, for ten years I was a primary caregiver, right, so I was always there. Now they don't get me, and they get grumpy Dad in the morning, who kind of sets the tone for the day and sometimes can push them off on the wrong foot.
Speaker 3: What are they doing in the They just they don't want to bar of youre probably.
Speaker 1: A me thing because I am. I feel guilty, which is just something that all mums feel. I know I'm not alone when I say this, so I have mum guilt for not being there in the morning. So I try to make the afternoon special. And every mum also knows that the more effort you put in.
Speaker 5: The least, the less it's appreciated.
Speaker 1: It's like Christmas Day before I had kids, I was like, oh my god, Christmas Day is going to be so magical, and my kids are all going to sit around and open their presents calmly and nicely and.
Speaker 5: Be grateful for what they've got.
Speaker 1: And it's anything but like they're all animals and everyone's crying and no one's got the present that they one, and they're all assholes.
Speaker 3: So they're just not like do you think they care whether you're there or not in the art, Well, they.
Speaker 1: Do you So I just had to take a FaceTime from my daughter. Yeah, I think my daughter cares a little bit more. But I try to make I try to be like really attentive in the afternoon, Like guys tell me what happened at school, and they're like, go away, mom.
Speaker 5: Right, they couldn't get less.
Speaker 3: Maybe we could work. You're harder, you're doing kiss breakfast.
Speaker 5: You could on the afternoons.
Speaker 3: Are you hanging with a sure?
Speaker 19: God?
Speaker 3: Thanks, but we appreciate you coming in, Amy.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 2: If you want to comment on that, Last Calls on the Way thirteen one six five. Maybe you feel like your kids don't appreciate you.
Speaker 5: I know I sound like a winder Well, I was winging yesterday. I had to get it off my chest. You can't bottle that stuff up.
Speaker 3: No, it's healthy to get it out, Amy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, last Calls on the Way, I hit a celebrity news with Crow at Nut as well.
Speaker 3: You're on Kiss Breakfast, my key, Amy Gerard Morning.
Speaker 4: Celebrity News.
Speaker 5: You know Taron Edgerton, the British actor.
Speaker 12: He was in Rocketman, he played Elton John and he was in Apex more recently, char Lance on he's a good looking bloke. Yeah, I'd say he's got a Tom Holland vibe about him.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 12: So he was talking on Dax Shepherd's podcast and said that he remembers feeling his most beautiful while he was filming the Kingsman movie franchise, which he.
Speaker 5: Was also in, so basically got super fit. He was younger at the time.
Speaker 12: But nothing good last forever because apparently as soon as filming stopped, the Beauty Black flipped.
Speaker 5: He kind of lost his way against some way and you know all that kind of thing. Take a listen.
Speaker 8: Honestly, I never felt like I had at the moment of Arrival. If I'm completely candid, I was an incredible shape for that movie, and it was the most I felt, I think for the first time in my life.
Speaker 4: I felt really beautiful.
Speaker 19: Yeah, and it was completely.
Speaker 8: Intoxicating, and I was like, oh my god, I am ripped jaw.
Speaker 5: I mean, the hair was starting to go, but I had enough.
Speaker 4: And I felt invincible.
Speaker 8: And when we finished the movie, I just went bang the other way and I gained so much weight.
Speaker 3: When did you feel your most beautiful, amy.
Speaker 5: H I don't know.
Speaker 1: I do know what he's talking about, though, Like if I really lock into something like when I came out of my mum at home bubble, the stay at home mum bubble and my youngest had started preschool, I really locked into pilates and I was going six times a week, sometimes doing back to back classes, and I felt amazing and I looked really toned and fit and healthy, but it just wasn't sustainable.
Speaker 2: It doesn't last day Like yeah, I know what you mean when you lose weight or yeah, I believe it or not.
Speaker 3: I was going to my PT like four times a week and actually got.
Speaker 5: Jacked for a while there on the side of things.
Speaker 12: Would you say when you felt your ugliest was when you first had kid, like when you first became a mom, like in the like you know what's it called newborn stage?
Speaker 5: I felt.
Speaker 1: I feel like I actually felt the ugliest in like the first four months of pregnancy, because you're not visibly pregnant. You just look like you're blowing up everywhere, and everyone's like, is she pregnant and just had forty burgers?
Speaker 5: And you tummy just looks flabby, And yeah, I put on a lot of weight, especially with how much she told us that with my first I put on thirty kilo.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine became She came at thirty seven weeks too, but I had a lot of fluid retention, so I look like the michelin Man.
Speaker 3: We got a photo. Put it up on your socials.
Speaker 5: Why just to see what she say, It's the worst she's ever felt about it. Can you put it? One needs to see it? Can you remember that time you felt like crap about. We could compare the I didn't really take photo.
Speaker 1: It was just like my face blew up and then there was no neck, It just went straight to breast and then my ankle pregnant city, Yeah I did. They were like Dolly Pardons on roids.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, if you ever find a photo and you want to put it up.
Speaker 12: Also Callum Turner. So he's the British actor who's married to do a leaper. Now he's in the new one Night Only movie. He's a front runner to be the new Bond. He's doing the rounds right now. And he was asked in this interview, what's the one thing you think should be illegal?
Speaker 5: And here's what he had to say.
Speaker 16: Shorthaul reclainers. You know, like you're on a plane hour and a half and then first in front of you, what are you doing just RelA short whole ninety minute fly upright?
Speaker 2: It's so true though it's not needed if you're doing an hour. A lot of our capital cities when you're flying between them, it's not more than an hour.
Speaker 3: While they putting a seatback.
Speaker 5: Sounds like my husband. My husband is the same. He's like on domestic flights, you can't recline your chair BS. I'm calling BS. If I am tired, maybe I've been up all night with a kid.
Speaker 1: If I have a thirty minute window where I can just get like a powers up, I'm reclining my chir.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you're like, well, screw it, I want to have the nap. Yes, your husband's a tall man who's sitting behind that. Yes. Literally, by the way, when you fly like in between Melbourne and Sydney or.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah from one in the States.
Speaker 2: Yeah, literally, it's you go up, sit there for about fifteen minutes. They might bring a drink and then you go down.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 12: But if I want to reclimb my chair to get paid for a seat on the plane, you are entitled if you're a recliner. It depends, like, but I think you're entitled to if someone in front of me does it, I'm not like I got to do mine too to have more room.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: You want to get more celeb us, grab the Kiss Breakfast podcast on the free iHeartRadio app. We are going to do last calls anything you want to talk about. Thirteen one oh six five will talk to you up next right here on kids.
Speaker 3: All right, last calls Now.
Speaker 2: Anything you want to talk about you can fonus on thirteen one oh six five morning Stephanie.
Speaker 5: Hey Steph, good.
Speaker 11: Morning, Good morning. I want to call out some bad behavior this morning.
Speaker 10: What happened?
Speaker 11: Oh, you know, it's so annoying, you know, Like I mean, I go to work in the CVD and I'm always in a rush, rushing around here. But there's always those people with their headphones in looking at their front and you're not watching where they're walking, and they right into you, and like they're just on another planet.
Speaker 1: And I feel like it's it's becoming more and more of an issue. Like I used to get the train into work. This is many moons ago, but I would often strike up a conversation with someone or at least be able to say good morning when I got on the train.
Speaker 5: I got the train the other day with.
Speaker 1: My kids, just in school holidays, every single person has their head buried.
Speaker 3: In a phone, really depressed.
Speaker 1: When you get off the train station. Like what you said, Stephanie, no one is even looking where they're walking. Everyone is just buried in these phones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm with you, Stephanie.
Speaker 2: I do a lot of stuff in the middle of the city most weekdays, and people are literally just like walking with their head down on their phone.
Speaker 3: You know what I do, because I will put my phone in my pocket and just walk normally. I let them run into me.
Speaker 2: No, honestly, I don't even warn people if they're coming at me with their phone, I just go cool running to me. No shoulder barge them. I don't care if it's some old grandma. Get off your phone, you know.
Speaker 11: Okay, you're all unnoticed, guys.
Speaker 3: You're yeah Anamson, Hey, good morning.
Speaker 5: Hey Annah Money?
Speaker 3: Are you they're good? What do you want to chat about today?
Speaker 15: Okay, well I just want to know.
Speaker 18: Does anyone else have really stupid dogs?
Speaker 10: What do you go?
Speaker 3: What kind of dogs?
Speaker 18: I've got a grudle.
Speaker 5: Are they meant to be smart?
Speaker 13: I would hope for.
Speaker 18: You he's stupid? Yeah, so golden retriever are mixed toodle.
Speaker 15: You thinks he'd be smart?
Speaker 10: We are?
Speaker 15: We are down four socks. He eats socks. He's going to fetish with socks.
Speaker 5: I don't know what it is.
Speaker 15: It's costing me a box. I have to keep taking into the vet vomiting, and there's just he eats rocks. He eats everything like I do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like your phone's coming out there. I reckon some animals it is done well.
Speaker 1: My neighbors used to have a boxer and that they are meant to be quite stupid. And I remember their boxer used to constantly eat their socks. And you can't like the dog can't pass it, so it has to almost bring it up. I think the problem is she's got half Poodles are meant to be the smartest dogs, and one of the smartest dogs, but it's crossed with a lab which I think they're a bit dope.
Speaker 3: They're just all about food.
Speaker 5: Yeah, labradors will eat themselves to death.
Speaker 3: They will, which is how they train them.
Speaker 2: But I also just feel like animals with people, Some are smart, some are done and last call, he's Darryl.
Speaker 5: Darryl, Hey, Darryl.
Speaker 13: I'm on Amy's side. But it's not a mumthy Okay.
Speaker 3: This is Amy was saying before. The kids aren't appreciating you in the v Well, I.
Speaker 1: Just feel like, yeah, the more effort I put in, the worse it's received. And I feel a little bit underappreciated sometimes.
Speaker 15: Yet every parent understands what you're talking about.
Speaker 17: If you only got kids, you won't know. I know it's a parent thing, not a mum thy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, it definitely is a parent thing.
Speaker 1: I just my husband works quite late, so he doesn't get home till like seven thirty.
Speaker 5: And by the time he gets home, the kids are all fed and all the extracurriculum activities are done.
Speaker 1: And he actually gets to walk into them a little bit more chilled out, whereas I'm dealing with the meltdowns from after school and Mikey doesn't get it because he has a cat.
Speaker 3: Well, the cat can melt down a little bit. But remember what you were like? Don't you always just think what you were like?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: I was good until I was fourteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, how old's your daughter now? Ten? It's coming? No good on your Darryl, thank you Hal. On the show tomorrow, Harry Joosey.
Speaker 2: Is looking for his wife on a brand new Netflix show called Let's Marry Harry. So he's going to zoom in with us. A life changing prize will be yours to win on Kiss Breakfast. All is going to be revealed tomorrow from six a m.
Speaker 1: A life changing prize Wow, and there's going to be more chances to win thousands of dollars in cash with the pop quiz.
Speaker 3: Al right, God, he's coming in. You can win your way to the iHeartRadio Zuzic Festival in Vegas.
Speaker 2: You'll get to see BTS, Zara Las and Benson Boone, Snoop Dogg, so many more. Amy, have a great day. I hope the kids appreciate you the sava.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think they'll be better. There's no win today. Yeah, We'll see you tomorrow. Six am. Alright, see you tomorrow.
Speaker 20: Kiss