Speaker 1: Here in the vast plains of Adelaide, South Australia, two young males engage in an ancient ritual known as a podcast. It's purpose to attract mates, and by mates we mean listeners. They're both married, so please don't slide into their dms. Their names are Ben and Leo.
Speaker 2: Good eye there, podcaster and a massive good eye to all of our Gold Loyalty program listeners.
Speaker 3: Yeah, an extra special hello to you. Yeah. Obviously the Ben and Lamb Loyalty Program rewarding frequent listeners basically everyone if they if they want to be involved as a bronze, then you work you out to silver and then of course gold. And I think anyone who's probably you know pod squad, like you know, listens to this kind of garbage you put, you're probably in the gold category already.
Speaker 2: I think I would say, if you listen to the podcast properly, your immediate silver. And if you're in the podcast, if you listen to the podcast sorry, and you're involved in the pod Squad actively, you're a gold.
Speaker 3: Yeah. For example, if you came to the Estonian House for our pod party, you're a gold.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. You went about beyond before we get ahead of ourselves. That was my fault. I brought it up. But why don't we jump into the pod? Yep, it'll all be explained in there what we're talking about, and then we're gonna chat more about off the back.
Speaker 4: Good morning, I had of light.
Speaker 2: It's a Tuesday. Let's get stuck in. I'm gonna have to lift my game this morning. Lamb A little tired and you get a lot of sleep. Last night, Freddie, my son two years old, almost three, didn't have a great night's sleep.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: He was in my room at about three o'clock.
Speaker 3: Did you do that thing that you've told me kids do when you're like you're sleeping and you just sort of sent something's there and you open your eyes and they're right in front of your face.
Speaker 2: Normally he does do that. This time he came in quite upset. I think maybe he heard some wind blowing outside. Is a bit scared, right, So I got I got him back into his bed, gave mccardial, gave him kiss, and I said I got to go to work, and he got upset I had to go to work. He said, why do you Why do you have to go to work? And I said, well, I have to go to work because no one else can push the buttons. And he said, and I'm not making this up. He said, what about Liam? Well, and I said Liam can't push the buttons and he said why and I said, I don't know. He's just never learned. And then he said, no one teach him.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I mean there has been offered for people to teach him, so he just don't want a lack of care factor. I mean, I just feel like I've gone this long, like why I learn now?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know, but yeah, sorry, Freddie, maybe your dad could actually stay home with a little bit more if I actually knew what I was doing in this studio. Yeah, you may have heard the news. I am virgin gold status ben here merely silver, which is not as good as gold, of course, better than bronze though, Yeah, but it's still a far cry away from goal status, which gives you priority boarding of course, priory bag drop check in, among other things, lounge access the whole shooting match. And once you have that status, it changes you as a person. You lauded over people, It gives you a certain swagger, yep, and it feels good to be in the up.
Speaker 2: Rachalon well, we all know in this life it's not what you know, it's who you know.
Speaker 3: It's so true.
Speaker 2: We all know the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. So as soon as you can get into that goal year, it's a snowball effect. Everything becomes easier.
Speaker 3: Well, and that's the thing. You actually accumulate points quicker in the Gold tier. It's that's and that's why so many people are reaching for it, you know. And it made me think because I never used to care about points and that sort of stuff, and then a few years ago I was like, I'm on a mission. I'm on a mission to get to the gold status and my life has changed for the better now that I have it. And it got me thinking, wouldn't it be great if we had a Ben and Liam loyalty program. So maybe you don't travel all the time, so you know, Virgin Gold's not going to do much for you, but you do listen to the radio in the morning. Wouldn't it be great to reward listeners who come back to the show with a Bronze silver gold system.
Speaker 2: And of course we're well aware that not all listeners are equal, because if you listen to the show, all the time. Why should you be on the same tier as someone who just tunes in.
Speaker 3: As some someone's going, oh yeah, sometimes they get a bit boring when they talk about the stain too much, So I flick over the triple M. No, no, no if if that's a big if. If you if you get into the loyalty program, you're sitting out of bronze. But for the regular people who are tuning in morning after morning, listening right now, being like, hey, I should be in this, we want to reward those people, you know, and maybe it's a bit of an incentive for those people who are casual.
Speaker 2: So if you're listening right now and you listen all the time, and sometimes you even call up and get involved with the show, you're a silver.
Speaker 3: Yeah thirteen one oh sixty five, get in touch. Should I break down? This is just what we're thinking top line for the loyalty program.
Speaker 2: Before we go into the depths of the loyalty program, why don't we get some people calling up? Okay, and then we can run through the tears. Yeah, fair enough, but just know they're pretty exclusive, pretty exclusive clubs, and some people will be disappointed.
Speaker 3: We will give We'll think, oh I'm a goal, but you know, maybe you're not quite yet, but of course we will let you know how you can become a goal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you call up as well to say you've never called up before, and you listen to sometimes in the background, don't be deterred because if you've got a lot of talent and a lot of hootspur, you can immediately go to silver.
Speaker 3: If act, if anything, I wouldn't mind just hearing from a casual who's like real bronze sort of stuff. But because once you're in the program, you want to progress right for you now you're like, okay, well I want to get rid of my dirty bronze card and move to a field and then a goal.
Speaker 2: If we all aspire to be gold.
Speaker 3: That's it. That's it. So thirteen one o six five we are. We're starting the Ben and Liam Loyalty Program. Get in touch. We'll give you a card. We're genuinely doing this. We've got cards made up and the whole thing. So look forward to hearing from your next.
Speaker 2: Firstly, what I like to say a big warm welcome to all our Gold listeners.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Gold Loyalty Program listeners, and we welcome you to the show. If you haven't heard, we have just launched a loyalty program. No one's in it yep, so you've not missed out yet. But everyone's welcome thirteen one oh six five if you want to get involved.
Speaker 2: Lem and I were just saying that. You know, it's lovely if you listen to the show. Firstly, thank you for listening to the show. But all our listeners are not equal. There are some who listen more than others. Yeah, there or they deserve to be represented in the tier system.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: Athena joins us now in seed And how are you doing, Athena?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Good things are you?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 3: Do you listen to the show often? We do?
Speaker 7: I listen to the show every morning.
Speaker 3: Oh I love that.
Speaker 2: How often do you listen? In terms of how long in the morning you listen to the show.
Speaker 7: From about ten to eight until at least nine?
Speaker 4: Nice?
Speaker 3: And do you listen to the podcast at all?
Speaker 9: I don't listen to them?
Speaker 6: Maybe I should.
Speaker 3: Just a quick question for you, Athena, who is talking right now? Am I Ben? Or am I laying?
Speaker 7: You're Ben?
Speaker 3: No, So you've cemented yourself. If you can't differentiate the two, it means you're Bronze, but that's okay, that is not a bad tier to be in. You are in the loyalty program, and you are also zero zero one. You are the first person in the loyalty program, so your card will have number on it. You're literally the first person in. So that's that's gotta be worth something.
Speaker 2: Even though you are Bronze, you're still above everybody else who isn't even in the program.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you got to think of it that way.
Speaker 2: So I don't want people to think about bronze like it's a bad thing.
Speaker 3: And just so you know, Bronze you don't get perks, okay, but you get looked upon fondly yep. And you also get a complementary custom digital Bronze plated card which will be sent to you immediately. Good on your of course, you're in the program. And if you keep calling and getting involved, and you know, maybe in a couple of weeks so you can tell that I'm Lamb and not Ben, you'll be probably moved to Silver. We've launched the Ben and Liam Loyalty program. It's much like the you know, the Virgin system. Bronze, Silver, Gold. You get more perks as you go and it's rewarding loyalty for listeners who tune in regulate to the Ben and Liam show.
Speaker 2: Yep, it's fully complete with a digital card, so if you get on, you get given a tear you in the back end, or get sent a digital card that you can proudly display. They look great.
Speaker 3: They do look great. Look it's it's very hard to get to gold to don't you know, feel ashamed if you're not quite coming in at that and of course you can only work your way up. Brian in clear you how long have you been listening to the show?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: For years now.
Speaker 7: I don't just listen to your show, but I listened throughout the day as well.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you've been listening to our show for years or you've been listening to Kiss for years?
Speaker 10: Well Kiss, Yeah, I was listening to Mixed Fire.
Speaker 3: You started listening to us from the first of April when we started here.
Speaker 1: Oh, definitely.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: One, are you able to tell me just one thing that we do on the show doesn't matter when just at some point we do X, What do we do any segments? What's one thing we're known for?
Speaker 11: Well, the secret secret that's good and that I would say, base level knowledge, firmly in the Bronze tier, and we will send you your complimentary custom digital bronze plated card right now.
Speaker 2: And now that you have a bronze card, you'll be looked upon fondly.
Speaker 3: You'll be looked upon fondly. And hey, next top silver, So good luck. Rirean Simon in One Tree Hill. Can you name one thing other than the secret staining that we do or have done on the show at some point? W very good?
Speaker 2: All right, another test for you. This is for silver status. Who's talking right now? Ben?
Speaker 3: WHOA Simon goes bang? Well, congratulations, one priority call a year. You also get yourself a Benelem fridge magnet, and of course we'll give you that digital silver plated card as well. Simon, congratulations and thank you for joining us and being a part of our loyalty program. But we do have a call from a I would say a bit of a in recent history, a bit of a show legend for us anyway, someone who just started calling through one day and then it's just sort of snowballed. Definitely one of our listeners that we spent the most time with, Anastasia in Morson Lakes, aka the Prize Mole. Good morning, Good morning guys. How a today he is? She has won a prize on every other breakfast radio show. We are currently trying to get her on Deal or no Deal, grant Dn, you gave us his word that he'll be able to get her on at some point this year.
Speaker 2: If you are listening to the show wondering, what have I got to do to become a Gold Yeah, status member of Ben and Alam's loyalty program, You're got to become the Prize.
Speaker 3: Mol the prize Male. Congratulations, Anastasy, you are the first listener in the Gold tier of our loyalty program.
Speaker 6: I feel very privileged.
Speaker 7: Yes, thank you.
Speaker 3: So much as you should. Boy, You've done a lot of good work for us.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm sure everyone listening is going, oh my god, what do I get if I get into the Gold program?
Speaker 3: Land? Do you want to know? Anastasia? Now, just Ton priority calling? Okay, you get the fast track hotline number. Okay, that's going to put you straight to the top. You accumulate loyalty points two and a half times faster, and you're already at Gold. So what you're saving for? Well, there could be and I don't want to speak out a term. There may be more tears to the introducer at some point. We're just in beta phase. We just want to launch the original three tiers, but it would be nice for a place for someone to go. You get a Ben and Liam Fridge magnet. It is sent to you, Anaesthesia. You don't have to come in and pick it up. That'll be mailed straight to you.
Speaker 2: If you're a Silver, you have to come get it from work.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 3: If you're a gold, it gets sent to you, Anastasia. You also get a complimentary song request. Do you get one per annum?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, you can cash that in at any point.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, And look, you don't have lounge access yet because that hasn't been introduced yet. Because lounge access as we let people come in and sit on the show anytime they want and they get free snacks and drinks. But that just just watch this space. That may come in the loyalty program later. But did you I mean, I mean I'm going off the coffee. I mean you do you have all year to think about it. Do you want to give us your song now or do you want to just do it at a later date.
Speaker 7: No, I'm going to give it at a later date.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you just said, you know, mull it over. You know, no need to give us it right now.
Speaker 2: Well, good on your Anastasia aka Prize Mole. You have received our first gold cards in our loyalty programs.
Speaker 3: On your complementary custom digital gold plated card. Would you like us to write Anastasia and like your full name or do you like Prize Mole on it or brackets prize Mole?
Speaker 9: Yeah? Absolutely, put Prize Mole on there somewhere.
Speaker 6: You know. I achieve that, and I'm really proud of it, and I love it.
Speaker 3: Out wonderful, and I like to think at some point the loyalty program will extend to other businesses, Like maybe it's like, hey, if you're a gold Deer status, you can get a subway and you get like three dollars off your foot long or something like that would be like that huge dream sort of stuff. But we'll just see. This is where it only started like an hour ago, but I mean there's there's there's an hour okay, yeah, like ten minutes ago, but look there is Yeah, there's a long way for this to go. And feel free to call and request any old time to be a part of the loyalty program. Will genuinely send you your card. We will be building this club absolutely.
Speaker 2: Also actually a good time to mention, just really quickly before we jump into this break. If you want to get involved with the show more and you want to get yourself a Loyalty program card, jump onto Facebook and search Ben and Liams Pod Squad. Ben and Liams Pod Squad. That's a Facebook page we've made just for listeners of the show who want to be involved.
Speaker 3: There's like lots of people making memes about the show. Yeah, yeah, it's very Yeah, if you really want to be involved, that's a good place to go.
Speaker 2: Benilliams Pod Squad is what that's called.
Speaker 3: It's ten. Hell, it's SI ten. Laura in Everton, good morning, how are you?
Speaker 6: Hello?
Speaker 2: Good morning?
Speaker 3: Did you sound up? And about what are you doing so early in the morning.
Speaker 10: I just sent to the gym, so I'm pumped.
Speaker 2: I just went to the gym and then we're off to work.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Oh carp a DM, I love that. Okay, well say absolutely five questions in front of you. A local man has gone viral after using a homemade boat to transport and build his house on Kangaro Islands other than ki what's your favorite region to visit in sa.
Speaker 11: Clove Valley?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's nice one.
Speaker 3: Did you hear Ben and I doing this big weekend away. We're doing like two separate trips next weekend.
Speaker 10: I'm born and bred in the Clare Valley, so okay, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Did you hear about our trip though? I did? Yeah? Okay, Hey you should you should register it should.
Speaker 2: Come along, yeah, kiss, one of two three dot com dot Au.
Speaker 3: Also scammets have been luring Adelaide furniture buyers on Marketplace with fake stories before ghosting them and taking their deposit. It's disgusting. On a completely unrelated note, we have a nice oak set of drawers for sale. We just need your bsb an account number.
Speaker 5: Not today, Sorry you passed the test.
Speaker 3: A Brisbane woman has naturally conceived identical quadruplets in one of the rarest births in the world. How many babies is that for?
Speaker 2: You're blitzing through it?
Speaker 3: A lot of babies? Hey, Andy Burnham has become the new British PM. What country is London in England? Jesus is an easy one this morning, but I feel like if you Yeah, you've lifted some weights.
Speaker 10: I feel like this one has to be hard.
Speaker 3: Well, it depends if you like ferg you or not. It was twenty years ago today Fergie's London Bridge came out. Can you finish these lyrics?
Speaker 6: Like London? London? London turned me down?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you were coming out of the gates so confident.
Speaker 2: We can give it to you. You kind of mean, yeah, it's a tough and produce a bell striking your head saying no. But I feel like you did save the words.
Speaker 3: But we just I'm not going to cut you down because you've done well. You just hang there. We're just going to see if Carmen and now but Park can do a better job. And if not, we'll go back to Laura.
Speaker 2: All right, can you finish the lyrics?
Speaker 8: There we go.
Speaker 3: London? Can we go back to Yeah, thank you Carmen, and I think Laura will. We'll just give it to Laura.
Speaker 2: Can I give you a second chance? Okay, I'm going to play the I'm going to play it again, sing.
Speaker 3: It with some more hoodspot, a bit more hoods, but a bit more land in London.
Speaker 2: Lesson it's got worse, all right?
Speaker 3: Well, just you hang there again, Laura. We're gonna see if Tris from Hillbank can do a better job.
Speaker 2: Otherwise, if she can't, you get a third chance.
Speaker 8: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 6: Learn and learn to put your down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think we're being real Stick, I'm gonna give Laura a third chance, the third and final chance hit us.
Speaker 8: Here we go London, London.
Speaker 12: There you turned me down.
Speaker 3: Maybe no, maybe, maybe I'm hearing Fergie doing it and no one's gonna matter.
Speaker 2: It's just learned and learned in London, that's all it is. I'll give it to you whatever I've.
Speaker 3: Got away with one this morning. But that's all right. We give you a double pass to the Red Hot Summer Tour.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: That is amazing, Laura.
Speaker 2: It's a good song, by the way. It goes pretty hard.
Speaker 4: It's like London, London.
Speaker 3: That's what we're looking for. Ben, You and I are massive fans of Rocky. We love Rocky when he loses to Apollo Cree. We love Rocky two when he beats Apollo Cree. We love Rocky three when he goes up against mister t club A Lang. We like, we really love Rocky four where he goes to the USSR to take on Ivan Drago after Ivan brutally kills Apollo in a fight. At the very start, we even didn't mind when he trains Tommy Gunn, the young fighter, who then turns on him, and then him and Rocky have a big street fight and they throw bins at each other at the end. Rocky Balboa wasn't the best, but when he comes out of retirement, but we did like the song from three to six Mafia and when he gives his son that big motivational speech. Creed was awesome. Adonnas Creed obviously the son of Apollo trained by Rocky really good. Got even better in Creed two when a donna's faces Victor Drago, the son of Ivan, who is still who is still kicking Creed three also great. Have you heard your new Jews then I think you can see where this is going. But there is a new Rocky movie coming out name A Make.
Speaker 13: Actings what I live in breath for and you got it to myself. You need to show everyone who you are.
Speaker 1: I like the scros Sylvester. Sylvester, that's great, his real name. It's got a nice rink to it.
Speaker 3: Sylvester.
Speaker 13: It's like Peter Parker.
Speaker 2: In Installment.
Speaker 3: It's called a blue Rocky. So it's a movie about a dude playing a dude disguised. There's another dude. It's it's a movie right about How Sylvester Stallone wrote Rocky, Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, so but you know how the whole story is like he wasn't gagging anything dogs like dude, your adroom. So he wrote the movie himself and cast him. He cast himself, and the studio was like, that's not going to happen. Well, this is a movie about that.
Speaker 2: Just freaking good touch, someone like Chuck Bronson or we do Eastwood guys.
Speaker 3: I play Rocky.
Speaker 2: I have no idea what that means.
Speaker 1: So the Raider wants to be in it as the lead. No, absolutely not. Drop some money.
Speaker 2: Had him twenty five ky, raise the off for try seventy five.
Speaker 8: You're parking cars for Christ's sake, Sylvester, seventy five, go to two hundred.
Speaker 1: No, I'm lucky in this. Nothing William books.
Speaker 3: Nothing buckets are going the daughters.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do it right by.
Speaker 3: Thirteenth of November, your birthday this year. I'm not that on that actual day, but this is when the movie comes out. We are going, in fact, we are gonna we will take the day off the show so we can we can watch all the nine Beck and Liam from Live of Him Back. We want to block out twenty four hours to watch all nine previous films before going into I Play Rocky. I'm genuinely jacked.
Speaker 2: Oh you, I can't wait.
Speaker 3: Only one thousand, four hundred and eighteen sleeps to go.
Speaker 2: To the next World Cup.
Speaker 3: Yeah, already counting down the days. I've got that real hole in me at the moment, just I don't feel complete. And then you forget about it after a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: I suppose you to get your whole field.
Speaker 3: Yep, Well it will be in one thy four hundred and eighteen days.
Speaker 2: Get ready to be fair.
Speaker 3: Women's World Cup next year and obviously the Tilly's always going a bit of a tear. You know, we seem to be more successful that with the women.
Speaker 2: Whereabouts is the Women's World Cup going to be?
Speaker 3: I think it's in Brazil? Yeah, I think it might be in Brazil. Yeah, yeah, I mean, and then the last one was obviously here. Now that's when we were made the Semis and it was like, oh my god, we're going to do this thing.
Speaker 2: I wonder if Australia ever will get a World Cup, the men's not the women's one.
Speaker 3: I don't. I can't honestly can't see it happening. I mean, we had big bids for like the like we had a huge bid worth millions and millions of dollars for twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: I'd imagine alber going into bat for soccer. We are soccer here in Australia. I think it's really good.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be great for the economy. Well he was, you know, he was wearing the scarf. But we don't even have a home of football here. No. Yeah, that we got beaten by Katar. And this is like the bid was announced in like twenty ten and it was like everyone's head was just like, what where is Katar? Who's in the country, wasn't invented yet?
Speaker 2: Who's the fellow that runs at the head of FIFA.
Speaker 3: Infantino?
Speaker 2: What's the deer with Infantino's shoes? He's always walking He's always walking around in a full suit and he's got sneakers on. Oh really, no, I happen to that Infantino sort of down mate.
Speaker 3: Well, he's very corrupt, so he's very correct, trying to run away from the authorities, and you know he's gonna be ready to flex at any point.
Speaker 2: Well that's true, because you'd think that Infantino would have some nice Italian loafers on, but no, he's got runners on. He's always ready to go.
Speaker 3: I feel like running in a suit. Robbie Willie. We love Robbie. He's coming to Adelaide doing some shows at the end of the year. My wife Sarah and I actually met him at the start of the year, just purely off coincidence for checking into a hotel who was checking out at the same time, and oh Robbie and he was very lovely, had a little chat, got photo.
Speaker 2: Nice guy, seems nice enough. He weirdly really gets around Carlton in the AFL.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's right. Yeah, yeah, he's He's done a couple of bits where he's like posted with the guernsey and that sort of stuff. But yeah, I think there's a there's a deep connection there with Australia. I think because weirdly he's like not massive in America, like he's obviously huge in the UK's big. In Australia, he's got a few key areas where he's really big. But it's weird, like the music hasn't entirely gone global. But you may have seen this footage of him yesterday. He's randomly on German TV because of course he was performed at the World Cup final, and you see this little white crumb pop out of his face and hit the pink microphone that he's talking into. Now there's two trains of thought. Some people think it's maybe fallen out of his nose, it's an illicit substance.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 3: I think we would be the first to say he's ripped through a fair bit of that over the years. He seems to have cleaned up his act a little bit though. But he he's like, so that was doing the rounds yesterday. Everyone's like, oh my god. Because as a little white thing comes out and hits the mic, he sort of picks it off, he notices it, and then he scratches his head at some point and the crumb is stuck to his head.
Speaker 2: It's almost like it's been written, like it's so crazy that the thing, whatever it is, would fall out land on the microphone, which is clear as day. He's then picked it off, and you think, okay, that's done now. Yeah, but then to scratched the head and to have it stick to your forehead, yeah.
Speaker 3: What not ideal now, I I mean, you might have to just really slow it down frame by frame. I thought when I looked at it, and it looks like something pops out of his mouth, like maybe he had a little like pine nut in the back of his tooth and it sort of shot out.
Speaker 2: It's not a pine nut.
Speaker 3: Okay. Well, he's done a video this morning. He's posted to his Instagram. He has white mints in his mouth as he's doing this, just.
Speaker 14: Like to apologize for the object that fell onto the microphone yesterday. It was deeply unprofessional and people worried about me. But it's okay because I had several more.
Speaker 2: See, I think if it was a mint, which is what he's claim.
Speaker 3: His Crown mints that you used to get at the pub, you know, when you'd pay and they'd have you know those ones as they're ones.
Speaker 2: I know the mints, and I know that when you suck on them, they're not sticky. If you took it out of your mouth, it wouldn't stick to your forehead. It wouldn't stick. Yeah, it's either think the most obvious answer is usually the correct one.
Speaker 3: See I think mint, I think it's come out of his mouth. But if it did come out of his nose, well done. Pr team.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, just you just.
Speaker 3: Rocked up at his door in the morning with a couple of minutes. Put these in your mouth. Film it eighteen second video.
Speaker 2: Quash it, wash it, get ahead of this story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's a good story though.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now we're about to play our pop quiz. We want you to call us thirteen one oh six five if you want to play for one thousand dollars. Now, look, let's be honest. Yesterday didn't go too well. Lem and I introduced a new ability, that's right, the.
Speaker 3: Time freeze, time freeze, and it wasn't used, which is kind of like, well, what was the point of inventing time freeze in the first place. There's obviously a minute on the clock, ten questions.
Speaker 2: But the pressure can build up when you hear that clock start ticking, you.
Speaker 3: Just say, oh, I just need a circuit breaker. But when you get time freeze, we pause the clock and it just stops, just stops. You can mull it over, have a bit of time to reset, take a deep breath, and then continue on with the rest of the quiz. But it seems to be a thing at the moment where we say, hey, pass any you don't know and people just people pass like six or seven.
Speaker 2: And the only way you're ever going to win the thousand dollars is if you have a punt at the questions. If you really don't know it, you can freeze time or you can have a shot at it. Either way, if you pass too many, you're not going to win.
Speaker 3: We want someone to win this, so if you want to have a crack, thirteen one oh sixty five is the number. We do have one thousand dollars up for grabs.
Speaker 2: And this time, if you call thirteen one oh six five, make sure you're prepared to use the time freeze then and liams one thousand dollars pop quiz.
Speaker 3: Tell good morning. How are you doing?
Speaker 6: Good morning?
Speaker 7: I'm well what about you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're good. Do you believe you can win one thousand dollars right now?
Speaker 6: I wish I did.
Speaker 5: I'm not pretty good at these quizzes.
Speaker 3: No, that's all right. I would like a.
Speaker 6: Thousand and I'm going to freeze time climb if I could.
Speaker 3: Rule, come on boy, no no, because then you can just say time freeze of your tirement Google, and there'd be no time exactly. No, no, yeah, there'd be a fault in the game.
Speaker 2: So so you kind of like an odyssey system.
Speaker 3: It's an honesty system. But yeah, so we've got a minute on the clock, ten questions past, any of you don't know, We'll get to them at the end if there's time. And at one point when you yell time freeze, we'll just stop that clock and you can just reevaluate and take as long as you need.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, but you so you understand you only freeze time once.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: All right, there we go? Ready to go?
Speaker 5: Yet?
Speaker 7: Ready?
Speaker 3: What car brand makes the Corolla? Toniael Horan rose to fame? And what boy band?
Speaker 8: Huh?
Speaker 3: Which country would you find? Lake Michigan? In name of famous Taylor.
Speaker 6: Tyler?
Speaker 3: What is Nemo's dad's name in the movie Finding Nemo? Who is older Messi or Christiano Ronaldo? Wa time free I need.
Speaker 2: A sound effect that signifies time for you?
Speaker 3: So Christiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi widely.
Speaker 6: Now because it sounds.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, now all right, so you've locked in Messi there.
Speaker 2: Do you want to take a deep breath? You just need a moment, Okay, let's go all right, time back on finish these Britney spe is lyrics.
Speaker 3: Hit me baby, what's the correct breed name for a sausage dog? What is the name of the bag famous worldwide by Ernz? What is your tez? They have a very famous bag, very expensive chill? Which artist is currently on there? The Eternal Sunshine Tour Ariana Grande? Was that last one?
Speaker 6: Answer for me?
Speaker 3: The Burke? No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, any wrong?
Speaker 3: Many pass so yeah, we can't give you the win there. Nile, of of course, is in one direction, very famously Lake Michigan, United States of America. You passed Nemo's dad, that'd be Marlon Ronaldo is older than Messi by two years, so unfortunately I got that one wrong. And the Burken bag is the famous bag. But thank you anyway for freezing time and having a chantelle. You can try as many times as you want.
Speaker 2: Hi try there, guys.
Speaker 14: My trip to the with my friends.
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 5: My trip to the with the thousand parks?
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of Trumps and no traveler.
Speaker 3: You yeah, you'll you'll be lacking four and twenty this week.
Speaker 2: Do you know. I'm in finding Nemo Marlon obviously the small clown fish. You know, he's called Marlon because he's a small fish. He's got a big heart and Marlins a big fish.
Speaker 3: Oh there you go. Well that's a fun little fact.
Speaker 2: I didn't make that up though.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well he's another fact. Nemo has one small flipper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah he does. That's't a fact that that's just like a note. And his mum's dead. Well, you know, it's actually really sad. It's just a sad Last week I was at the the Flinder's Medical Center, yep, and in the waiting room they've always got Fighting Nemo on repeat, which is fine because you know, kids come into the wagon room. I guess they want to move you on the background, so they've always got Fighting Nemo on twenty four seves them. But sadly, there is a fish tank.
Speaker 3: Sydney.
Speaker 2: I just think that those fish in that tank, it's kind of a bit sadistic because they're watching the movie about the fish trapped in the tank whilst they're trapped.
Speaker 3: And they're seeing the Great Escape and going we should try this, but we're not next City Sydney Harbor. Unfortunately we flop out. We're just rolling around the Flinders car Park. I saw this headline this morning. It's like One Nation MP Barnaby Joyce snaps that dog on live TV, and I was like, you know, you're just so used to seeing headlines that don't really match the actual story, you know. That's why I was so shocked when I saw the clip. So he's doing like a live TV cross on the ABC, and I get it's a little bit annoying. His dog's barking in the background, but the snap, the like you just see him just drop this nice TV facade and just absolutely snapped the dog.
Speaker 1: I think, Sorry, it's a dog.
Speaker 4: I think that it's incredibly important.
Speaker 2: To the estrange.
Speaker 3: Sorry, it's that kind of awkward laugh when you know you've lost control.
Speaker 1: Sorry, it's a dog.
Speaker 2: Sorry, it's a dog. That's how you talk to your dog. He loses it.
Speaker 3: You got you got another short one there. Even if I'm really angry at my dog, I don't think I.
Speaker 2: Could scream, you know what I mean? Yeah, if I have a voice I talked to.
Speaker 3: That's that's that's as aggressive as it would get out because I'm.
Speaker 2: Normally guess, what if you did a big pool on the couch.
Speaker 3: He's never done that, but I wouldn't go.
Speaker 2: But when he brought the bird inside, he did, Yeah, he murdered a pigeon and yeah, just scattered around the house and then buried it in our bed.
Speaker 3: That was just a it was like. But I was also just like, oh, yeah, it was just that was horrible because I had to clean there was like blood. This is the worst thing he's done.
Speaker 12: Right.
Speaker 3: It's like he's like a decade old. He's had a pretty good track record, but that that was pretty bad. I think a bird obviously got into the house and he just sort of saw it as a toy.
Speaker 2: And protected you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it was there was blood and feathers everywhere. But the scary thing. I was like, where is the bird now? And yeah, the carcass was like literally in between the pillows of our bed, and I had like the barbecue tongue and I was like, I was so scared black pick it out and it was like there was nothing left on it. It was just that was that was a real should we do? Should we do? What's your dog voice or what's your angry dog voice? Because I think there's a you know what, like the way he's talking to his dog there. I don't think like a kid or anyone who shouldn't be talking unless someone's like robbing you. I don't think that tone.
Speaker 2: It's the fact that he loses his temper. Yeah, it's just embarrassing, like yeah, and then you know that if that's how he's talking to the dog on a live TV cross yeah, I don't know what he's doing when it's not on the cameras.
Speaker 3: Behind and closed doors type.
Speaker 2: Please No, I can't even hear in the audio. I can't even hear the dog being annoying, No dogs.
Speaker 3: Wagging his done pretty quiet, really, he kind of and to be fair, he's sort of he looks like he screams a lot.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's very red. He's reading the gulls shit, so it's wild. Yeah, it's wild alright. Thirteen one oh sixty five. What's your dog boy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, either gives you like the voice that you normally talk to your dog in, or like how do you how would you tell your dog off? Because I feel like.
Speaker 2: To get anything good, I don't think.
Speaker 3: So is that bad. You've got a little dog.
Speaker 2: I mean you've you've only just got a new puppy, super cute puppy.
Speaker 3: If and then there has been a few little Wii incidences here and there.
Speaker 13: Yeah, my god, Liam, there's been so many.
Speaker 15: And then nipping at the kids, get on your bed.
Speaker 2: No, then I have a packet of treats and I'm just liked. Then that sounds like a stern mum.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, you know, kids call me Barnaby Joyce.
Speaker 3: But it's not like we don't have any calls for this. I don't think we don't have to do it. I was just out there.
Speaker 2: I just think you just didn't pick one. You said both get it? Okay, Well prove me wrong, all right, Well we'll just do both. Actually, why do we get both? So then we get a goods. So if you have a dog and you love your dog, you call us. You give us the normal voice that you would talk to your dog in and the cute pet boys, and then you give us the voice that you use when they've done something wrong and you need to discipline them. Not that hopefully, not that I don't want to hear too much.
Speaker 3: We are asking for people to get in touch with their dog voice. I want to hear the regular voice that you talk to your dog in, and then the voice that you used to discipline them. A rayan and PARALOWI you've got two dogs? Is that right? I do right? And how would you normally talk to them?
Speaker 10: It's usually like Winston.
Speaker 3: Chally, Yeah, nice sort of ring to it. And what if one of them has weired on your couch?
Speaker 10: Oh, that would be Winston, and my reaction would be Winston.
Speaker 2: You know, if I was a dog, i'd be afraid coming on and give us that angry and happy voice. I'm going to send you along to go see Aurgela Carlson's Fatty.
Speaker 3: On a yacht.
Speaker 2: Amazing, thank you.
Speaker 3: Let's move to t L and man Barker. What kind of dog have you got?
Speaker 12: T L.
Speaker 7: I've got a palm chima.
Speaker 3: I've never even heard of that. That sounds it sounds cute and small.
Speaker 6: He's gorgeous and very very fluffy.
Speaker 3: And how would you talk to him normally?
Speaker 7: My little lover with bombs, I just keep I don't know.
Speaker 6: It's a high pitch for us.
Speaker 7: I didn't even know I had it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and I think it comes out of people a lot of that. I'd never talk like that. And then when you have a top it happens. And what about if Gordy was being bad?
Speaker 7: Well for some reason, a batman voice comes out and I'm like, now.
Speaker 12: I don't know whether.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you went very Christian Bale. That's good t L. I like that. Stewie and Salisbury, what do you got?
Speaker 9: Good morning boys?
Speaker 3: How are you well? What do you got man?
Speaker 9: I've got a French bulldog called Demon.
Speaker 3: Demon, the French bulldog. And what's your regular voice when you're just being cute with Demon?
Speaker 9: Oh? We needs a good little boy, good little boy?
Speaker 3: Ye yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, and Demon's being a demon.
Speaker 9: Get your nose out of that dog's ash.
Speaker 2: Good on your Stewie, Thank you do that?
Speaker 3: They really do be careful because apparently there's a new AI scam going around. You know, there's the hi Mom's like the text like Hi Mom, just transfer me money because you know whatever. Now apparently they can use your.
Speaker 2: Voice, so you'll get a call from someone you know, yeah, and you can't even be sure it's that person anymore.
Speaker 3: Now, that's why I do. I only communicate via homing pigeon these days. It's the only thing that's truly safe. Sometimes you've got to go, okay, you gotta wind it right back.
Speaker 2: I don't want to blow your mind too much, Liam, but I got ahold of this technology a long time ago, and I thought, why am I even doing the show? So now I use the AI to do the show with you, and you haven't even noticed yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have looked a little stiff lately.
Speaker 2: I looked a little computery, right, Yeah, that's because I.
Speaker 3: Am a yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But it's fine though, because it's still me. That's it's the essence of me.
Speaker 3: I wonder you know, i'd like to do as a social experiment. I would like to do, like within the next month at some point, with your whole show that's completely ALI with half voices, like completely AI, and we'll just see if people pick.
Speaker 2: It because the challegy, because.
Speaker 3: To be fair, we might lose our jobs at the end of the year, because well, actually, why don't we just do that? But I'm like, I would love to. Actually, I think that would be interesting because honestly, there's there's software this these days will blow your mind. It will blow your mind. I think I did the thing with you recently where I was like you would. I did a scam test with you and were trying to work out if you could because you didn't pass the one at work. I reckon it's been kicks clicking on things that gives the viruses. And it was like I had all these different scenarios, and remember there was that voicemail and I literally just I typed into like I gave it our podcast and I said, can you use my voice to say like, hey man, it's me like cool? And you didn't. You didn't pick it.
Speaker 2: You just want you just want to morning off. Here's my idea. We'll use AI to do the entire show whilst we have a sleep in.
Speaker 3: Better even still enjoying this. They had Life of m the Christian station doing the first part of their show the other day. Now he's doing a whole day off for AI.
Speaker 2: Unexplored Wars. Yeah, Lee and I are right now. We'd love to know Adelaide's when did you realize they weren't your friend? Because on yesterday's show, we're talking about over the top weddings and we got a call from Katie who told us this story.
Speaker 10: I was part of a friend's wedding and she asked all of us bridesmaids to get lip filler. She yeah, she did, and we're all a bit younger, so we all did it. However, she did not want to pay anyway.
Speaker 5: It was wild at the time.
Speaker 3: We all did it.
Speaker 10: We all pay her out about it now though, that's insane.
Speaker 3: Everyone's going to get lip filler. But Bianca, you also have to get a Brazilian butler. You're a job. They're looking a little baggy, okay, and if you're going to be my bridesmaid, you need to be looking at your bad. I feel like you'd have to really seriously consider how you feel about spending the rest of your time with someone if they're like, hey, you need to have an operation to be by my side.
Speaker 2: On my own. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Friendships they come and go for a lot of people. That matters to you if you can think back to a friendship and you can think of the moment when you realize they weren't actually your friend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we want to hear it's just like you know, high school type stuff. It's probably it's probably the main time where there's lots of people where you feel like everyone's friend. But then you're sort of like, oh, maybe not, haven't You haven't fully worked out who's got the best intentions yet?
Speaker 2: You know, you realized when when you leave school you realize that some of your friends are actually your friends and other friends you were just friends because you went to the same.
Speaker 3: I think they call it fish bowl friends. It's the is that the term is it? I believe. So it's like you're all in the fish bowl, you're all pretty friendly. Yeah right, okay, but once, once you're in the big ocean.
Speaker 2: You know, thirteen or one oh six five is our number.
Speaker 3: Adelai.
Speaker 2: We want to know when did you realize they weren't your friend?
Speaker 3: When did you realize that they weren't your friend? Maybe they didn't have your best interests at heart. That's what Ben and I are asking Tony in Sawsbury. What happened?
Speaker 7: So my husband and I we were together for ten years and we had two kids together. He decided we need we needed to separate for a little bit, and literally not even a week later, my best friend since high school started getting close to him, started consoling him and not me, and tried to make a move.
Speaker 3: So but nothing happened, but she did try and make a move.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, nothing happened, but she tried to get in there, which is absolutely disgustingly not my friends.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and are you Are you back with your your husband now?
Speaker 7: Absolutely not know both of them nor life now. Yes, for the for the good, for the best.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's that's hectic though. I mean, jeez, that many years of friendship. But I mean, hey, it's what's what we've been looking for this morning. Alisa Ingraine did a similar thing happen to you?
Speaker 5: I know that that sounds up. My story's crazy. Oh my god, so sorry sht through that. But yeah, some my best mate of since i've known it's higher school, which is actually the godmom of my son, was that my.
Speaker 3: Son's birth his cord.
Speaker 5: Same thing. I realized she wasn't my friend when I went to her house and caught my son's father there, which was who I was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we are, I don't.
Speaker 5: That was the day I cut her off.
Speaker 3: So she cut the cord.
Speaker 5: Cut that cord yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's disappointing because.
Speaker 2: It was horror still heartbreaking to be honestly, as the godfather of Ben's children, I know you can't get any closer to someone than being the godparents.
Speaker 3: I just find out a little weird that I wasn't invited to cut the cord.
Speaker 2: Well, I think I could probably call up for this one on thirteen one oh sixty five. When did you realize they weren't your friend? I remember when my dad liamb at the time quite sick, went in for an operation and then my my co host, you, Liam had organized a big secret UFC fight with a surprise MMA fighter. Yes, and then you knew that that was a big day for me. But then you still proceeded with the bit.
Speaker 3: Well, I figured it was already a tough day, and it's good to break the pattern, you know.
Speaker 2: Well, Maketh the man.
Speaker 3: That was probably that was probably a regret. I will say there was a wider team and we all decided to proceed not our finest.
Speaker 2: Now you throw your other friends under the bus.
Speaker 3: Oh well yeah, what are you? What are you shaking your head for that bell? You're involved? Hey, who doesn't work off cutover button?
Speaker 2: Okay, we made that joke the last two days in a row. We have to get the butt.
Speaker 3: We do have to. We might have to fix the butt. I love this. Have you seen this in the news? On kangaro Isreland. There's there's these two guys who are who have made a little raft. Instead of taking the sea link back and forth building a house over there, they've just got this this makeshift raft. It's got a weather on the front of it. It looks like an out bag duney that's just traveling across from penishor to Cape Jervis. Paul is the guy, the raft guy himself, He joins us. Now, Paul, how did this all start?
Speaker 12: Oh God, with Alex's pipe train.
Speaker 3: I mean it looks insane. I feel like people have to really see the image of the raft in the middle of the ocean to fully understand how wild it is.
Speaker 2: Paul, can I jump in here and say what was the pipe dream? Or what is the pipe dream?
Speaker 12: He's doing an airbnb building a place over there on kanger on.
Speaker 2: Right, And so you want to avoid the fairy fees, So that's.
Speaker 9: What have you seen the coya.
Speaker 2: So instead you've gone the option of building your own raft and just taking it over bit by bit.
Speaker 12: Isn't that.
Speaker 3: It's a crazy idea. It's crazy that you've gone through with it. Now, Look, I know it's really choppy waters They always talk about how shark and best is. I mean Ben and I we kayaked ki once, but we had to wait for a dodge tide and it was like happen once every month and a half. It was like a specific day that we had to do it. Yeah. So do you guys have to find your win do it? Or do you just wing it?
Speaker 12: Absolutely no, No, you go to find your window.
Speaker 9: You can't be stupid about it.
Speaker 12: I mean you'll poop yourself. Yeah, well I think that's why we took the toilet.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, have you seen any any sharks out there? Because it is shark waters?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 12: We've done it a few times on different vessels, but this one was the most popular apparently.
Speaker 3: Oh man, it's crazy, It is so crazy. How long did it take? Because there's only a small motor on the back of this basically like two men shared flying nine power.
Speaker 12: It took four hours?
Speaker 2: Right, we did it.
Speaker 12: I was rattling around that toilet.
Speaker 2: I reckon lamb and I did it quicker in the kayaks. We did it all right?
Speaker 12: Are you saying you guys have twelve horse power?
Speaker 3: It's less of a light a load, you know what I mean? What you're looking at It doesn't necessarily look like it's like it's a it's a pirate ship or a tall ship. It looks it doesn't look like it should make it across the fact that it it does be impressive.
Speaker 9: Bit it doesn't.
Speaker 12: But it did, and we were, Yeah, we had a lot of fun doing it.
Speaker 9: We ever laughing for four hours straight.
Speaker 2: What was the actual load that you had on there?
Speaker 3: I was in our bellies and we got rid of it.
Speaker 12: No, it was just it's actual his sight toilet like that because he's building over there. We built a toilet and put it right.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you're transporting the toilet itself on the raft.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I didn't go over and have a look at it. It's right on. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I loved it. You know, it sort of feels like in this nanny state world, this is the type of thing that you know what I mean, like that the fact that you've got it away with this and everyone's running with it. It's on the radio.
Speaker 12: Hopefully we have everyone's put it on gone crazy, so hopefully we've got over it.
Speaker 2: I wonder if the c police will reach out fingers crossing.
Speaker 3: You've got a friend in us. If you ever need in a time of need, we will support you.
Speaker 1: Brilliant.
Speaker 12: We need all the help we can get.
Speaker 2: Good on your Paul, all the best.
Speaker 12: Thanks guys.
Speaker 3: Actually, Paul, where can people go? Because I believe you guys have got a YouTube channel? Where can people head if they want to follow this journey?
Speaker 9: Yeah, we've got the YouTube channel and I've got the mister boat Ramp on Instagram.
Speaker 12: That's a good one, and the Screaming Seagull the cafe down at Sulmon's Beach Boat Ramp.
Speaker 3: Wonderful, excellent. Thank you so much for your time, Paul. I look forward to seeing what adventures you have in store next.
Speaker 4: Do you want to go into an adventure?
Speaker 9: Ben and Lilliams Ultimate s Any Weekend Adventure on KIS one three.
Speaker 2: We're planning the Ultimate weekend Winter Adventure now here in South Australia. We are spoilt with choice for all the incredible things we can do, So stop rain checking that awesome weekend away in your own great state for spring or for summer. Do it now, do it in winter.
Speaker 3: It is true we are spoiled for choice, and that's why we weren't able to agree on a location unfortunately, so I have taken a splinter cell of listeners on a separate trip. We're heading to Kangaroo Island. There'll be no kids allowed. Ben's got a family trip. I believe your family will also be there. But I'm I'm I'm flying solo. I'm a solo wolf.
Speaker 2: We are doing separate trips because we are support for choice. We can't agree. So if you want to come along, you can register kiss one or two three dot com dot Au. Now I can already tell you my trip is going to be way better because I've already organized it. Leam, you've already organized I've already organized most of them.
Speaker 3: Well, I've I've organized a fair bit too. What have you got Well, I've sent an email about the jackets, sent an email, and I want custom jackets. Yep. Have you booked a com I've booked a com. Have you booked activities?
Speaker 2: I've booked most of mytivity.
Speaker 3: Have you booked transport? Yes, so I haven't got to that. So you've got a little bit of a head start. So now of course I can hear what you're doing and I can raise my trip. Okay, now I know what I'm working with.
Speaker 2: But it's gonna be pretty high limb. So you mentioned transport shout out to see Adelaide and Beyond could be driving us around for the entire weekend. We're gonna be heading to Manado Safari Resort.
Speaker 3: Oh, they've done it up recently.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be staying there overnight. Before that, though, we're going to do the Sunset Safari at Manado Safari Park. Before that, I'm gonna have a little lunch at Beerenberg.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's so good. That's just day one. Then we wake up in the morning, we leave the Nado Safari Resort. I'm going to try and organize the tree clime at Kaipo. That's not locked in yet though. Then I also really want to go to the Alpacas. You're gonna have time for all this, mate, don't worry about it. I've heard that driven. I've heard but that See Adelaide and Beyond real leadfoot, real readfoot, get it all into.
Speaker 3: I don't know Abo.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's Adelaide and Beyond. We'll fit it in.
Speaker 3: That's another thing. That's another thing. I think they're very responsible.
Speaker 2: And then on Saturday night going to be staying at the Goolward Discovery Park. That's always fun. I always love staying at a discovery park. And then we wake up in the morning going to go to the gool With Cafe.
Speaker 3: Then don't tell me you doing the Cohle train as well.
Speaker 2: We're doing the Coggle Train.
Speaker 3: That's quite the adventure.
Speaker 2: Pretty special weekend.
Speaker 3: But you haven't done any concrete work on arranging special merch. Okay, so my people are going to be getting custom jackets now. I don't know. I know we're going to get to Kangaro Island. I don't know what we're going to do there yet, but I'll work that out. I'll get back to you guys on that.
Speaker 2: Okay. Well, make sure you celebrate the simple pleasures of winter with hundreds of experiences. That's just a few of them across. They're on offer across South Australia. Sorry, start planning your escape at South Australia dot Com forward slash Winter Secret Stain, Secret Stain, Secret Stain. Speaking of the money, a big shout out to Automasters for giving us the cash. You can see any repairs required on your car with autocam video reporting from Automaster's service and repair centers called Automasters on one three hundred automasters.
Speaker 3: Joanne in Kidman Park. Did you hear the clue that we gave out yesterday?
Speaker 6: Yes, I should did.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: Well, for anyone who hasn't heard it, have a listen.
Speaker 2: Sorry, that was a bad version of it. This is the full version.
Speaker 3: What could that mean? I mean you can see the stain with your own eyes, Ben and Lamb on the socials, sort of like a translucent stain. Something's been smeared on a glass window. Joanne, what do you think it is?
Speaker 6: Well, good morning, Ben and Limbs. First of all, well, good morning. Well my first guest was lenoln but I believe that was said yesterday. So my guest number two point o is wool smeared all over the glass window from my sheep.
Speaker 2: Would firstly, I would say points for being a good listener, because yes, someone yesterday did guess Landeline and that was incorrect. The second thing I'd say is, I guess if you took the wall and you shmeared that on the window, that would be a Landeline shmear.
Speaker 3: So I guess it's sort of steal landline. You've just true.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I guess you're true, but.
Speaker 2: I guess you know, changed your words, so.
Speaker 3: Also say it needs to be like surfer specific so you can see where wave.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, it's not.
Speaker 3: You know, that's the thing. Sometimes people just pull these wild guesses out of nowhere. But like you're obviously listening to the clues, you're playing along with the game.
Speaker 6: I am, I'm listening to your station all the time, and I'm yeah, is it not wolf fresh, you know.
Speaker 2: Freshly weird? Yeah, guess what we we're just pulling the wool over your eyes. It's incorrectly.
Speaker 3: Try it was. It was say thanks anyway for playing Joannes Brittany and or Dinger Beach. Have you cracked the code?
Speaker 12: Hello?
Speaker 13: I hope I have?
Speaker 2: All right? What do you think has made the stain on the glass pane?
Speaker 9: I think it's boba? They're clear boba.
Speaker 2: Come again, what's a boba?
Speaker 6: It's not a good sign if you don't know what it is. It's the iced tea pearls.
Speaker 2: Ah Boba the brand or is that the name of the stuff known as the little it's what they're called. Yeah, aren't they flavored? The little pearls?
Speaker 9: They can be here?
Speaker 2: Did you think that what's made this stain is a flavored boba or a regular boba?
Speaker 6: Look, it could be banana boba.
Speaker 2: Banana boba. I don't think that had a I've had a bubble tea in my time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they're delicious.
Speaker 3: They pop. Come on, Little Lake try one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's tappyocre one for delicious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll be honest. It wasn't for me, but everyone to their own, well is it boba?
Speaker 3: It's not? Sorry, we can out Sorry. Yeah, you're right. When we're like, what's that? That probably gave it away a little bit.
Speaker 2: Good on your Brittany, Thank you for playing, though you can play as many times as you'd like. All thanks to automass is five thousand dollars up for grabs and we are back.
Speaker 3: Yes, earlier obviously would have hurt us putting people into the Ben and Lamb loyalty program, you know, the bronze silver, gold status. Nathan Jander joins US now regular contributor. I think you already know what you are. What do you think you are? Nathan?
Speaker 9: Good morning? I would hopefully i'd say gold, the platinum, so you know.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, well true, so yes, Smallsy's quantus platinum. Just to clarify, he's not Ben and Lamb Platinum. That tear hasn't been released yet, but just know there is plans for.
Speaker 2: That to come out, there's plans for extra it.
Speaker 3: Is potentially a forever gold and then a platform.
Speaker 2: But for now, let's just keep it bronze.
Speaker 3: Let's see, let's just get people into the program and then of course there'll be more incentives added along the way. But yeah, Nathan Jender, I would struggle to find someone who has had less of, sorry more of an involvement in the show than you. Of course, you know you've been been here for many a year, very very involved at the highest tiars. Of course, you will be rewarded with a complementary custom digital gold plated card with your name on it, and that will entitle you to priority calling. You accumulate points two and a half times faster. You already would have a magnet, so perhaps we could send you something else, and of course you get a complimentary some request at some point as well.
Speaker 9: No, thank you so much. I'm so honored. I feel like I need to call my mother and tell her that I've actually accomplished everything in life now. To be honest, you could do.
Speaker 3: That that would be nice.
Speaker 2: Actually, what was your first thoughts? Gender? Because Lee and I were excited to announce this, you know, loyalty program and just to see what the reaction would be. What did you think when you first heard it.
Speaker 9: I actually really think it's a good idea. I had a good laugh when it came through. Yeah, it sort of reminded me of another podcast doing a loyalty card.
Speaker 3: Who else has loyalty cards?
Speaker 2: Hamish Andy did it and then Liam kind of got into murky waters. But it was genuine because I know, I knew he didn't know what he was doing, but when did they they had a loyalty card. But then the kicker of theirs was which was a great part about it was other businesses could choose to acknowledge it. So you mentioned Subway for example, and loyalty card. You then got a discount at that.
Speaker 3: Business, but they didn't have like a tear system like the Virgin thing. No, no, right, So that this idea purely came from I was lauding my gold status and I was like, wouldn't it be funny if there was? I think I think that was that that was the thought process.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like yeah, yeah, yeah, can I just say as well? Sorry, Jender, one second, can I just say what in my mind? We mentioned the pod Squad on the radio show today in primetime. It was like eight twenty we mentioned it. Producer Bell did say to us that we've had a bunch of new people join. So if you are a regular poster in the pod Squad, there'll be some hopefully new eyes fresh meat on the page. It's not call it fresh meat, but there will be some new members in the pod Squad. Sorry, Jenda, what were we going to say?
Speaker 9: I was going to say it was a bit confuced about how this loyalty program was the veine of Bell's existence, because surely it's not that much work for it.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have thought so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but she does like to complain.
Speaker 2: She does like to complain. It's one of her attributes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's so true.
Speaker 2: Like when you know, when you're building a character and they've got the stats, like her complainability is maxed out of ten.
Speaker 9: And you guys definitely wouldn't have that either.
Speaker 2: You know, zero zero on that because I put it all onto muscle.
Speaker 3: Dander, my strength. You probab wouldn't have heard it, yeah, because it's in the podcast, but so it's kind of like a retro perspective thing. But there'll be a bit in here where I'm talking to Ben about the new Rocky Balbo film. I play Rocky and Ben was in another meeting and I bet Belle was like, anything to pitch, and I pitched that to her. She's that sweet. Yeah, we'll put that in mid dawns at two thirty seven am. I said, Bell, we're not even on at that time. She said, that's all it's worth.
Speaker 2: Which can I just put early?
Speaker 3: And then Ben pitched the thing and then my thing got even earlier and I was like wow.
Speaker 2: And for context, the way that we plan the show is so Primetime is eight ten yep.
Speaker 3: Today it was the Loyalty program.
Speaker 2: And then everything below that the further down, and so you know, you go to seven forty, you go to seven twenty like the lower you go earlier you go on the show, the less audience there is. So it's a bit of a tear system. So you pitch your bit and then Belle will put it where she thinks it needs to go. And she put Liam early six.
Speaker 3: She put me like below bronze, like I was if there was a loyalty program for the bits that we pitched, I.
Speaker 2: Can bring her in going in the The reason I'm going in Jackson is because you know, we're talking about her ability to complain is quite high. As we speak, she is complaining in the chat boxes, which is how we which is how we communicate. Why are you complaining?
Speaker 13: I'm not complaint. It is not a complaint.
Speaker 15: It is a little note that all three people that we have on the line do have real jobs, and we're just waffling on with Jen.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Gender, Do you have someone you need to be my friend?
Speaker 9: Technically I do, but I can send him a text message just so much message.
Speaker 13: Well there's also Peter and Lockey as well, is also at work?
Speaker 2: Okay, well just gender, mate? Will let you go, mate, You'll get a card. You'll get a card.
Speaker 3: I'll say card. We'll send it mate, it's digital, but you'll get it. Let's move to Lockey Indoor Park, Lockey. Hello, how are you good?
Speaker 2: Thanks? Mate? Now, do you have somewhere you need to be? Is it is it urgent?
Speaker 8: Are not?
Speaker 5: Gentle?
Speaker 6: Moment?
Speaker 3: We're getting like big red text Lockie must go to go. There's a bomb door.
Speaker 13: Park is fake because that's what I've had Locky on as a fact.
Speaker 3: Obviously we know this is. This is Locky who was also as I said, definitely a gold seeing as you kindly in the Estonian Hall for our podcast event, you are firmly in gold tier and we can speak to all the people that came. But and just know if you're listening and you were there, you are gold here. That is yeah, there was. You came purely to be involved with the show, for no other value to yourself other than just being involved. So it goes a long long way.
Speaker 13: I'm just trying to think.
Speaker 15: I just don't Yeah, I think I'll just go through on the event and try and go back and put everyone's.
Speaker 3: We can do that, can we?
Speaker 2: Just because I'm trying to think about this logistically, well done, by the way, you can get yourself gold. Thank you, No worries, mate, I'll let you go okay, because according to Bell you're very busy, I'm very important Locke.
Speaker 3: Thanks guys.
Speaker 2: Now he's gong himself out a weird noise, wasn't I've heard that before. I'm just wondering logistically, because obviously you know gold is the is in the upper echelon. Silver is very nice to have Bronze, of course, is it's the it's the entry level tier. Do we have to speak to every single person who we give bronze to or can we just do a post in the Pod Squad and we give out bronze to everyone and then you've got to work for silver?
Speaker 15: No, so yes, we can do it in the Pod Squad, but also tomorrow on the show if you want, you could just say, hey, call now, and then I'll just go through the phone lines and I'll just add people into bronze like boom boom boom bom bomb, because we also want bronze should be open to every listener basically, whereas for Pod Squad that's more silver.
Speaker 2: I agree, Well you've come back. No, I'm saying baseline, everyone's bronze. Yeah, but I'm also I'm also happy to have the discussion around if you're in the Pod Squad, do you just get silver automatic? Yeah, I'm not opposed to it.
Speaker 15: So this is where it gets like, okay, so what then what I need to do is in Pod Squad, I need to get all those people's numbers and stuff to then send them because you.
Speaker 2: Have, because that's the way you get the card, right, it's a it's a digital card. It's got your name on it and your name on it and then it gets text.
Speaker 13: To connect from the special number.
Speaker 2: So we have to have your phone number or an email.
Speaker 3: Well we have another.
Speaker 13: I mean, look I could DM it to people I guess something special, but yeah.
Speaker 2: I think phone number or email and then we would just send it to you.
Speaker 3: We've got another goal on the line. Guys. It's Peter. Hello, how are you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well four?
Speaker 3: Congratulations you are gold.
Speaker 2: You know that as well.
Speaker 3: You submit. You took your whole family over from Melbourne. You drove a for the podcast event in June at the Estonian Hall. Of course, we had a giant cob, among other things Gothic magicians and such. You also when we did the pedal mo for November on the Yarrow River many a year ago, you you did the trek with us. You sort of walked along the Yarrow River, which I think you sort of cemented yourself as Gold then. To be honest, Peter, so you can you know, you can just put your feet up, really.
Speaker 15: Liam, did you see Peter's video? Peter, it was you that made the video of the bottle smashing, wasn't it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I did that the other day and.
Speaker 2: Put it up in the I didn't see it, but like we were crazy. The last time we christened, it was almost shot for shot, Peter, you did a great error on mate. It was almost shot for shot the way it happened, as in, I didn't get it and then I did it, and then the word is similar.
Speaker 3: I remember we I do remember christened to the boast, but it was exactly the same. But I don't remember the I don't remember it being beat for beat.
Speaker 15: I'll show you after this because we don't need to pay in the podcast. But it's impressive video because Peter edited it so it went shot for shot, and it's so funny.
Speaker 3: It's so funny. I wonder how many breaks there has been. Oh yeah, do you ever hear I mean you would better, of course, if you've listened for long enough, you'd hear things. You're like, yeah, I've heard this, Like I've heard this bit. Sometimes we'll do phoners again, that sort of thing.
Speaker 5: What oh well, occasionally, not too often, And.
Speaker 3: That's good, and that's nice of you to say. And and I hope I hope that people aren't scared to lose their gold status, you know what I mean, Peter. I want to you know, you to know that you can still give us constructive feedback and it's not like I'm going to rid you of your your gold status and put you down to a silver.
Speaker 2: But that is also a thing to be wary of that people, we can revoke gold.
Speaker 3: Like TP I limited do reserve the right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, much like because if you don't fly enough in the Flying Tears, you lose it.
Speaker 3: Literally, Look, I'm lauding over my virgin gold at the moment. I need to get four hundred odd points like virgin points between now and June, otherwise I lose it. And once you have it, you don't want to lose it. Yeah, that's the thing. So that's what we're hoping. The Loyalty Program will breed more regular listeners of the podcast and the show.
Speaker 2: It does feel like for me, I like it because for me, we're casting and obviously you know, if you're in the pod squad and you listen to the podcast, you're a silver slash Gold. But I'm hoping that we can cast the Loyalty Program net over the radio audience and then reel in some more fish.
Speaker 3: It'd be good to get some fish in. Yeah, you know what we should do.
Speaker 15: For people to So what we'll do is we'll say on air, if you want to be silver, listen to today's podcast.
Speaker 13: We can do this tomorrow or next week or whatever.
Speaker 15: We'll give you a code word that pod at the end, and then in the pod you give the code word. If they then DM or message the page whatever with that co silver code word.
Speaker 3: Like that, that's good, Liam.
Speaker 2: Question for you, what tier as a fan of the show, do you think Bell is?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean she realistically is platinum, but that's just not being given out. Probably gold for now, they're right, well, gold is as high as you can go right now.
Speaker 2: Probably gold. Okay, So Bell, you can be a gold Loyalty program member.
Speaker 5: Just so you know what.
Speaker 13: With Michael and I manage it.
Speaker 3: Ultra platinum.
Speaker 13: I will make it.
Speaker 2: I will revoke your goal and you'll be silver. My own style, will make my own card. Ben, what what tier is the sty.
Speaker 3: Sky Bronze?
Speaker 13: I think it was silver and it's dropped down to bronze.
Speaker 2: Okay, so your star can have as you can have a bronze and you can have a gold.
Speaker 3: And obviously everyone needs to respect the system in place. If there is you know you mentioned there, I can make whatever I want. If there is off.
Speaker 2: Shoe and if someone screenshots it, lose a freaking mind.
Speaker 3: We're just like if there if people we can tell you know how at the post office to show you digital they shake it and if the thing comes up it's like that, we'll be able to tell.
Speaker 2: We we can tell a fraudul we'll actually call the police.
Speaker 3: If genuinely, we'll call the police. So don't air for our system.
Speaker 2: Don't dig and screen. If someone gets gold and they're posting the pod squad, I'll look at you some gold, how cool? And then someone screenshots it and then photoshops the membership number and puts their own name.
Speaker 3: On it, we will ship.
Speaker 2: We were to the good lord we have.
Speaker 3: We have a system on our end and that needs to match up with the system. So fraudulent cards will be found out. Actually you'll be penalized.
Speaker 2: Your phone if you if you're found to have a fraudulent screenshot of a membership card with photoshop, your phone will actually brick.
Speaker 3: You will be penalized.
Speaker 2: It will brick up and you'll be penalized so hard.
Speaker 13: I actually do know one of the people that helped make the coded like technology on Australian cash.
Speaker 3: Notes so that they can't That would be good to get.
Speaker 15: Should I message her absolutely when we need we need to hide if she can make.
Speaker 13: One for us.
Speaker 2: Actually, you know what obviously you know I'm thinking out out here, and yes, there is the absolute highest security embedded in these digital cards we've made. It'd be very hard to crack, but just stop stop counterfeit cards. In the corner of each membership card, we could put a little emoji like really hard to see, but it's there so that way, if fraudulent cards start to circulate, we can see where it started from. Of course they could first shop that out, but it's just another layer of.
Speaker 3: Security, extra layer of security.
Speaker 2: And there'll be so many fricking layers that you weren't about to stop them all.
Speaker 3: There'd be layers that we haven't told you about already that you wouldn't even realize.
Speaker 2: That's like an obvious layer, but they'll be way if you hold it.
Speaker 3: Up to the sun, you know. You sometimes oh, there's like koala, Like it's like a hydrodioglyphic. Yeah, hieroglyphics not the right word, what like a holographic, Yeah, hieroglyphic is well, like right, Yeah, it's going to have some of that on. There will also be that.
Speaker 13: Going to Egypt carves some out of a rock and then put it in there.
Speaker 2: There's gonna be a lot of invisible ink on them as well.
Speaker 3: We can believe Berlin Wall will be well, you can sniff counterfeit cards from a mile away, genuinely a mile away. Yeah, so don't think you're slick, okay, yeah, just respect respect. The loyalty program will respect you back.
Speaker 2: Of course, Peter, Peter's still there. I'll let you go. But of course you've got yourself a gold So you do whatever you want with a mate, but do not counterfeit it, Okay.
Speaker 5: I can I just say it's kind of funny every time you're saying to be on the podcast, I just I try and you know, get in where you guys are talking. But I don't want to cut you off. So I've been trying to, but in a little bit cut you guys off.
Speaker 3: Is there anything that you would like to butt in with now that there's an appropriate space and.
Speaker 2: Of course as a Gold you're working a button whenever you you actually get right to butt in if your gold.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've forgotten what I was going to say.
Speaker 2: Anyway, that's all good, okay, fair enough.
Speaker 3: I think he's a bit scared off from all this counterfeit chat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know he was actually counterfeiting it as we were explaining all the levels of security.
Speaker 3: Like a press, a counterfeit press in his crush.
Speaker 2: Well, look, Peter May, if you think of what it was, you always reach out privately. Because you're a Gold member. Of course.
Speaker 3: You God bless you too, Peter. Of course you have priority calling so you can get in touch any old time.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 15: The start contrast of the chat on air about the loyalty program to the chat at the back of the podcast about the loyalty.
Speaker 3: This is this is what people if they're like, oh yeah number bronze, and then they come in and you become a silver or gold, this is this is And maybe you'll get to this point and you have the gold law and then you go, oh, I don't like this anymore. You're too deep into the I.
Speaker 13: Want to back off to bronze.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to I want to be more of a casual.
Speaker 2: We actually had a fresh post in the pod squad minutes ago, Kathy he Dunstan.
Speaker 3: Hello, Kathy Dunstan said, please add me.
Speaker 2: I'm m you to kiss and I'm loving it. Well, guess what, Kathy, You're in.
Speaker 3: You're in, You're in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 13: I think that was a message that I don't know if she wanted.
Speaker 3: Kathy Dunstan, you were in.
Speaker 15: I think she was doing that as like, please accept me. But then she's just posted it in the group, which is sweet.
Speaker 3: She's been accepted.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Really, does she mean add me to the loyalty program?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Maybe.
Speaker 15: Michelle also posted, and Michelle did call this morning. Do you remember Michelle. She's been active in the pod squad for a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Michelle posted, she said love the loyalty card. Guys. FYI apologies, I haven't been active as of late. I had surgery about six weeks ago. Still recovering, but I'm listening to the show though. Helps with the healing.
Speaker 3: Oh that's good, Michelle. I'm glad you're on the up. Of course, Michelle is up there too. Yeah, yeah, for sure. Of course, if you don't have Medicare or private health a lot of the time the Ben and Lamb loyalty gold status. Actually you actually at discount on elective surgeries. I think yep, I don't know.
Speaker 15: It's actually like the Australian Gold Card's free.
Speaker 2: That's if you're a war if you're a war veteran. My nanna used to have a gold card.
Speaker 3: She's a war veteran.
Speaker 2: Her husband was so Fred who Fred named after to my dad's dad. He was a war veteran, so he had a gold card and then when he passed, my nana got a gold card.
Speaker 3: And it doesn't pass down generation to generation.
Speaker 2: I think it stops at nana.
Speaker 3: It's a bit of a slap in the face, isn't it.
Speaker 5: For sure?
Speaker 2: Doesn't My granddad fought in the war and I have to pay for health care?
Speaker 3: What are you fighting for?
Speaker 13: You joking about thread fake loyalty cards.
Speaker 2: So that I didn't have to and I have to go paying the pointsance.
Speaker 13: So you can have a soft life, you can just sail.
Speaker 2: Through with your I'm just saying that the quantus sorry the what is it government gold card should be handed down. That's my family's right, Okay.
Speaker 3: Well, it's actually an interesting point that we raised now and now we're talking about family loyalty. So Peter, for example, came with his partner his kid, Like yeah, so like where is it? It doesn't extend to Well, perhaps if he's platinum, he'd be able to bring his wife and kid into the lab.
Speaker 13: Was there a platinum?
Speaker 3: But if there, if something, if that's a big gift. But I'm sure we'll get there someday.
Speaker 2: Also, I wouldn't mind. You know, while we're speculating about extra tears, there's gonna be one below bronze. Crumb Yeah, crumb, Yeah.
Speaker 15: Because you don't know if you're crumb because you don't listen to the show enough, so they don't know.
Speaker 2: Because it'll be a punishment because it'll be of course, you know, if you if you get relegated to bronze, but then you do something else, like if you're caught counterfeiting, for example, you get given a crumb card.
Speaker 15: Yeah, if we hear you, like originally when Price Moel before she was our prize mole, if we hear you at a different station than.
Speaker 3: You automatically amber Amber tier, which is like a one warning you get what you're in the warning tier before you get demoted to crumb tire, like if you're on Bronze tier, and then obviously we have little sparrows everywhere, but if we heard you calling another radio station, you would be given an Amber alert Amber Tier, and then after amber Teer, if you you know two strikes, you're out crumb Tier and crumb Tier you're actually you're actually banned, Like we don't actually get takes a blacklist if you're on a black list basically, so it's just you call up and it won't say like Michelle from haw Ack Covid will just say crumb.
Speaker 15: And I do have the ability in system to put a little band with a picture on your call, and.
Speaker 3: Then what happens is we just much like you would a little crumb in your tab, we just flicker as crumbs.
Speaker 13: But then how can you get out of crumbles?
Speaker 2: You can't crumb tier forever.
Speaker 3: You've banished for the shadow realm, which you were given Amber Teer, like you literally had the you were given a warning shot.
Speaker 2: And that's also why you should not counterfeit these cards, because if you are caught counterfeit.
Speaker 3: It's an infinite crumb, like you.
Speaker 2: Become a literal crumb for the rest of it.
Speaker 13: Like gender, like he he's done so much.
Speaker 3: If he wronged us, he would, he would. It would be an infinite go down to like silver first, because counterfeiting is unforgivable offense, because it's the root of all evil, because like it's sort of it rots away at the system itself.
Speaker 2: In some countries they still have the death penalty, and you know a lot of people would see that as a pretty harsh penalty that might not fit the crime. And yeah, sure, if you counterfeit one of our cards criminal, the punishment is essentially execution. It'll be you'll be crumbed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, firing squad again.
Speaker 2: Crumb you crumb crumb?
Speaker 3: That sounds like that, Harry Potters, Like, let's start a gobblet of fire.
Speaker 2: Can we all just say yeah, crumb crum crumb crumb. Can we say crumb at the person to pretend that this is a simulation.
Speaker 13: Like shame from Game of throat es cool crumb.
Speaker 2: Crum crum crumb rum were sinking up, we should be sinking.
Speaker 13: We're alright, three were sinking, Yes, sink.
Speaker 2: Crumb crumb crumb crumb crum.
Speaker 3: Crum crum crumb. There will be like a door like a trap door. They would be up and banished to the crumb realm.
Speaker 2: It would be the sound of a of a pedestal bin opening up. Could you be swept into the bin?
Speaker 15: Oh, it's actually less awful than the getting kicked down into a crater.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just I'm staying in the crumb crumb realm.
Speaker 3: Real. Wow, it's really I sentence you to crumb realm, and I hope, but I hope we'll never.
Speaker 5: Have to do that.
Speaker 3: I have to do that.
Speaker 13: I kind of hope we do.
Speaker 4: I really want to cry.
Speaker 2: I don't wish that upon my worst enemy.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, especially for someone who actually likes this thing, to be in crumb realm would be it would be hard to keep listening because.
Speaker 2: Forever listening knowing you're in the like you can listen, but you can't interact, Like no one will listen, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like it's like it's like be awful being like in a prison in your own podcast.
Speaker 13: Well, you are sitting in the bin and you can hear all the fun outside.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's let it be a word of warning and like, you know, that's the thing I think, as Ben mentioned, like you know, capital punishment sort of like death penalties and stuff like, you know, like it's it's pretty archaic, but sometimes the country is there's a lot of fear there, but they run, they run pretty smooth.
Speaker 15: Less crime it basically goes like fins, jail time, death penalty, crumb realm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and see what we're doing is we're just eliminating fines and time. We're going straight to death penalty. And you know, I again, that's not true if we have the amber, and.
Speaker 3: I would say, well, no, no, but you don't get an Amber alert if you've counterfeit, you don't know.
Speaker 13: But obviously therefore what do you get an AM before?
Speaker 3: Then that's just if you like call another radio station or you we noticed you've dropped off a bit.
Speaker 15: Is actively doing something wrong? But then there's dropping off is different from God.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you're I would say it's basically if you're you're spending more time on other radio stations. Would be if you were a bronze, you'd probably have an AMBER. If you were silver, you would just be demoted to bronze. But yeah, no matter who you are, even if you're platinum, if you are caught, if you're found out to be counterfeiting, cards, you would be strakes a crumb realm. But of course you know we're not. We're not monsters. Innocent until proven guilty, of course, a fair, fair and just trial, and there'll be much deliberation.
Speaker 15: Would we have, say, hypothetically we have platinum members, would they be on the jewelry and they can be here.
Speaker 13: They can also be a part of.
Speaker 3: The tribes, and yes, you know, you'd have the right to defend yourself, or of course you could, you know, perhaps choose a lawyer or I don't know. You We do ad eyes everywhere, just so you know, yeah, little sparrows, for sure, Yes, I.
Speaker 15: Literally do, because I do speak to other producers, and I know if other people call other radio stations of.
Speaker 3: Course, of course, just let that be a word of warning.
Speaker 2: Well, this is exciting and this should be a positive thing. Think less about the crummage.
Speaker 3: Don't be scared of the crummage. Think about thinking about all that glitters in front of you, the gold tear, and don't for if you are gold already. I'm sure once we get a few more frequent listeners and the loyalty program, we will, sure enough we will add more tears. Because you can always move your a up. It's kind of like scientology, Like.
Speaker 2: The tears are infinite.
Speaker 13: I don't know about that.
Speaker 3: You don't know that.
Speaker 2: Leam and I are and charge the tears.
Speaker 3: So it's like the closer you get, like the closer you are to Xenu space God. Yeah, in this case we are Xenu. Yeah, you are Tom Cruise. You're Tom Cruise.
Speaker 2: You're like the number one fan.
Speaker 13: Imagine if the day.
Speaker 15: Comes where you fire me, but instead of sitting me down and say you fired me, you say we're banishing you to crumb.
Speaker 2: I know what you mean.
Speaker 13: And isaay, it's been an honor. Grab my pace.
Speaker 2: So one of the all time memes that they're made was the one in Gladiator. I'm not gonna if you know. You know it, So like just I've been an honor, my lord. It doesn't even says.
Speaker 13: Yeah, no response.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, it's operating thetan. Your OT levels, they measure your OT levels and scientology.
Speaker 2: Yeah you hold onto the little sticks.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So O T one to O T three is like advanced ordering stages. So OT three is famously known in elaked texts and media for involving the space opera cosmology of XENU. So that getting closer to ZENI and then it goes after that. You just keep going up, You just keep going up the list. I don't know what what tears Tom Cruise Oh wow, he's Theaten level eight pretty good, So he's been at it for a little while, which is the highest currently available spiritual status in the Church of Scientology, known as Truth Revealed. This advanced level level is exclusively administered abroad the organization's private cruise ship in the Free wins the Tom Cruise ship.
Speaker 2: Hang on, what so that that last bit I tuned out. They have a private cruise ship where you get if you get to level eight.
Speaker 3: Truth Revealed level, We've got a lot to learn from, Yeah, ship scientistic progression known as the Bridge to total Freedom. So yeah, so and and maybe maybe.
Speaker 2: Our ship could be in like put out a laid or something like that. And so if you have if you have a membership card, we measure your feet.
Speaker 3: Before you come on at the end of the year.
Speaker 2: Yes, we could do big boat party and you have have a membership card to come on.
Speaker 13: Yes, And we have a vip roped up off bit for like golden stuff.
Speaker 2: And I will be the captain. I'll be the captain, be the first mate on that boat. They will be drubbing the poop deck.
Speaker 3: Imagine the crumbs will be. Imagine being I would love to just be Tom Cruise for like a month, just see all the weird stuff that happens. Do you know what I mean? Like I wonder you know he did that little speech for the World Cup Finals, Tom Cruise and then like do you know what I mean?
Speaker 13: Like it it is an interesting one in his head, Like what would be going on?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but like all that sort of do you know another thing I noticed? Actually I'll show this now, let's go. We're getting really deep down the rabbit hole.
Speaker 13: Not this show thirty minutes long, and we do have things we.
Speaker 3: Need to do. Is wrapping us up again.
Speaker 2: I personally, I'm just hungry.
Speaker 13: I can see.
Speaker 15: I know.
Speaker 3: I'm also super super hungry. But so Sarah and I we went out to this nice I'll show this video. So we went to this really nice little rooftop bar for a drink in New York and look at this. This is a whole New York City skyline. Yeah, but like wait for it, So this is the whole New York City skyline. I kept screaming, like filming around.
Speaker 2: And then you zoom in, very visual for a podcast, it's very visual, but like there's there's.
Speaker 3: No skyline of New York was no no, no, no no no no no no no no no.
Speaker 2: You just halfway through to stop it and closed it.
Speaker 3: No no, I just I feel like I've got the wrong video.
Speaker 13: It's one time we went to dinner.
Speaker 3: No no, no, here we go, we go. Yeah, this is the whole skyline, whole of New York City. Not a single sign, not like Sony, not LG, not nothing, nothing. You can't see a single visible sign. And this whole New York City skyline and there was only one sign visible, this whole building. I zoomed right into it. Freemasons. Right, pretty crazy, do you reckon?
Speaker 2: Where were you at a cafe?
Speaker 3: It like this sort of rooftop bar. But I'm just like, isn't that insane? The whole New York City skyline there was only one visible like symbol or sign, and it was the Freemasons. And I think that's that tells you something. And you know what, if I don't get into work tomorrow, now you know why, Because I'm spitting truth bombs.
Speaker 2: There you go. All right, well we will see you tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Look at me like that.
Speaker 2: Of course, A big farewell to all our Gold multi program members.
Speaker 3: Silver, how do you do Bronze?
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, thanks for stopping by.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks to stopping by. I look fondly upon you. But just know, at the moment, if his podcast was a plane, there would be a little rope in front of you. So and if you want to get past that rope, you know you need you just need to get involved more.
Speaker 2: We can't one last thought from me. We can't logistically do it. I don't think. But I would love it if the Gold podcast listeners got the pot an hour early and Silver got it half an hour early, and then it gets released.
Speaker 8: Do that?
Speaker 2: Can you do that?
Speaker 3: Bill?
Speaker 2: Maybe anyone with a Gold card you'll personally send them the podcast.
Speaker 3: That's a good idea.
Speaker 13: Yeah, so in the back end, I can do it.
Speaker 2: So it's think only what we give Gold the link to the back end, so you can see how soon as it's up. Hmm if you want that, Oh, no, work work on that.
Speaker 3: The company might not Gold status, complimentary song requests, priority calling, exclusive access to the back end.
Speaker 2: Just give them. You get the omni log in.
Speaker 13: Okay, we're don't getting the log.
Speaker 2: Get personal omni log.
Speaker 13: Trually go in and delete an edit podcast.
Speaker 2: None of that, None of that, none of that, all right,