Speaker 1: Life Uncut podcast acknowledges the traditional custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land.
Speaker 2: Sea and community.
Speaker 1: We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander people's today.
Speaker 3: This episode is recorded on Gadigal Land of the Aurora Nation. Hi guys, and a welcome back to another episode of Life Uncut.
Speaker 2: I'm Laura and I'm Brittany. How's that. We just tried to record this intro and I forgot my name. You just went silent. Hi guys, I'm Laura and it was like it was like I literally looked at you and I was like, what's my name again? I think I've still got that coked my name? Help that off? You know how?
Speaker 1: I said, when I make any mistake for the foreseeable future, maybe a year, maybe two years, I'm going to blame it on like that COVID brain fog.
Speaker 2: That's what that was. I don't know how long you get the COVID card for. I'm not going to put a time limit on things. Yeah, just keep running with it. It's too babe. If recovers at a different rate.
Speaker 3: Laura, do you know what I think it actually is. I think that you forgetting is an indication that we are.
Speaker 1: Going on holidays, an indication that we need a break.
Speaker 3: This is our very last episode of Life on Card before we take a mini break. We're going away for the majority of July, and we thought, instead of doing our normal traditional Tuesday episode, what we wanted to leave you with was a solid fucking laugh.
Speaker 2: We wanted to finish on a high. And do you know what I love, Laura.
Speaker 1: I love that we're like, it's our last episode for a while, we're finishing.
Speaker 2: On a high.
Speaker 3: We're dropping a bonus episode in two weeks. Oh yeah, we've got an aftermath coming. But we are actually taking a break. We're not going to be recording. We're going to be in Bali. I'm going to be sipping on a green juice, yeah, chucking it.
Speaker 2: Down on dry July, doing dry July. I am going to courage you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna support you. I'm gonna hold your hand through it as I drink a margarita. You're doing, Yes, Brittany's doing Margarita July. It's going to be a very different experience. I also think Matt is going to be doing margarita July. So I picked a terrible time. But you know what, it's all for good cause. Can I tell you something please, now's the time I throw the word margarita around.
Speaker 2: You don't even like them.
Speaker 1: I hate margaritas. I throw it around when you want to make it. When you're making a joke about going for a drink. For some reason, a margarita rolls off your tongue. You're like, let's go have for Margie.
Speaker 2: Like, I'm gonna whatever. I hate margaritas. I will not drink them.
Speaker 3: My sister goes to town on them, so we can't ever do those two for one, you say it just to fit in. I personally, I love a margaretaita. I love a bit of tequila feels good for me. Some people it makes them real crazy, and for me it makes me a bit of fun.
Speaker 2: Time.
Speaker 1: Just I have an association back to like my teenage years, and I can't shake it. And I'm a lot older than those teenage years. A lot of time has passed, but it's not for me. I'm more of a I'm an amorotas sour actually Martini. I'm fancy like, if I'm going to have a cocktail, there might to gojus.
Speaker 2: But anyway, that was a very irrelevant piece of information.
Speaker 1: I wonder out of curiosity what a pole would be like for who's pro margarita and who's not, because I feel like a margarite is a drink everyone thinks everyone likes.
Speaker 3: No, I think that you're on the outer I think everyone does like a margarita.
Speaker 2: Yeah everyone, Maybe we'll throw that up.
Speaker 1: But before we get in, we do have this episode that is going to be very, very funny.
Speaker 3: We've got some crazy dating story. We put a call out. We wanted to know what are your most cooked, most hilarious, What are just the dating fuck ups that have happened to you recently because we did this call out a couple of years ago, and my god, some of the stories we got last time were very funny.
Speaker 2: And this time you did not disappoint Himes. You have not let us down.
Speaker 1: You really made us feel better about our past. Before we get into those stories, we do wanted to say thank you. This episode is brought to you by Mermaid Hair. Now, I if you've been probably be for a long time, you know that I have a lot of waves in my hair. I have been using Mermaid Hair for a very very long time, and they have just released a brand new product called the style Ond, which is like the ultimate Mermaid hair tool. It is a three in one, so just one tool, but you can change the tops to three different attachments, so you can have like big curls, smaller curls, or the waves. So it depends on if you want to be fancy or not. But this is brilliant. You take one wander away with you. Now you have one wand at home with a three tops.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Perfect if you're going on holidays, but also very very convenient. But guys, we have some I am so excited. Laura, settle down, No, don't settle down.
Speaker 2: It's true.
Speaker 1: We have some absolutely huge news.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: You might have heard us over the last couple of months, maybe sometimes on social sometimes on the podcast. We've been alluding to the fact that we had an announcement coming, that we had been working really hard on a little project together, a little baby for a very very long time. Well the time has come, the time has finally come that we are allowed.
Speaker 3: To I tell you, I mean, if you follow us on Instagram, you already know, but if you don't, then.
Speaker 2: This could be news to you.
Speaker 3: We wrote a book and we had to write it together, and we had to say it together.
Speaker 2: Because we wrote it together.
Speaker 1: I can't believe that we are, as of a couple of days ago, we are authors. We have written well, I mean we're not yet. It's not published, but it is coming out, and so we got to announce on Friday last week. We've got to announce that we've written this book. It is called We Love Love, which I think is I'm sorry, let's just talk about the name for a second. That is so abtolutely named. When we were thinking about what we could call it, it just nothing else made sense like it had for us. It had to be we Love Love. It's such a big part of life on cart from day one, we all do love love. So I just I'm obsessed with the title We Love Love. Just so you guys know, it's available for pre purchase. We can put all the links in the show notes and everything. It was written as kind of a summation of the podcast, and now there are very very different topics and conversations that we have which from the podcast. It's not a regurgitation we do cover some of the same concepts, but at the same time, there's lots of new stories that we haven't shared. And it was a really personal and very vulnerable experience putting all of these things down onto and into the written word. How do you feel now that it is all done and like the process of it is finished and it is coming out in October for everybody. I mean, it's been such a long time coming. Laura and I have been working on this idea. It must be nearly eighteen months now, do you think, Laura, it's been a fair while coming.
Speaker 3: We signed the contract for this book, and this is a secret that we've been keeping since Lola was two weeks old.
Speaker 2: That's when it all kind of went down.
Speaker 3: I remember we went to the meeting and I had new born Lola like strapped to my chest. And originally we thought we could get it done in the first six months, and that definitely was not the case. And it's taken us a little bit longer than what we expected, but it was It's been.
Speaker 1: A real process. It's been a real journey. There's been some ups and some downs. There's been a lot of tears, have been after there's been it's been.
Speaker 2: Some really beautiful moments we've shared.
Speaker 1: It feels very like a weight off our shoulder now that we're at the end, and we're at a really fun part now because we can look back at what we've put down and the reason we wanted to do this, Like Laura said, this is going to be like an encyclopedia of life. We wanted to make a one stop shop of all the things we have thought are important enough to bring to you over the years. And it has been over three years now and.
Speaker 3: Over three hundred episodes.
Speaker 1: We were like, how can we try and pick out these parts that have really meant something to us, the parts that are important, the parts that you guys have resonated with, and how can we try and make it this one stop shop that you guys can go.
Speaker 2: To whenever you want.
Speaker 3: You can flick through to any chapter at a time, you don't have to read it from front to back if you don't want to.
Speaker 1: And this is what we've created, and it's something that we're really really proud of and we're really really excited to bring this to you and we hope you guys love it.
Speaker 3: And also, like what on what brit said in terms of that, in terms of like not having to read it from back to front. So the way that the book is structured is it's an A to Z we cover of life. It's an A to Z handbook on life. Now, as we've always said, do not pretend to have the answers. We do not pretend to be the experts. But we have interviewed so many people, and we have had so many conversations around really big life topics, and some of the conversations that have truly changed our lives are the ones that have made it into the book. But then also just there are things in there, and there are stories that we haven't shared yet, and I think that that's really the big part. Some of them are stories that are almost too personal to share on a podcast for fear of them being re regurgitated by the media.
Speaker 2: And we all know that.
Speaker 3: Sometimes when you speak or say a certain thing and then it's re regurgitated into print and it loses inflection, it loses the tone in which it was said, it can have a very different meaning. And I guess there's been some stories that we haven't shared yet because for us, we were like the fear of them being regurgitated by the media were just too great. So that's the home for those stories as well. Down and it feels like a really safe space. And I love that you can go or I'm going through a breakup, I want to read a chapter on that. Hey, I want to read a really fucking funny chapter about nudes. I want to read a lighthearted chapter about kinks. There are so many different topics that are covered in this book, and each one is a mini essay, and I think that every single one of you are going to get something out of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And because we wrote it over such a long time, a lot has happened in that time for us, like a lot of transitioning and a lot of you know, Lola was just born. For me, it was very hard because I'm not about to cry talking about it. But like I started the book in love, Like I started the book in a really great place and it was beautiful to write about that, and I wrote about that, and then halfway through the book, things took a turn and I had to change a lot of what I wrote and I had to really reassess my feeling and I put a lot of that down.
Speaker 2: So I put a lot of.
Speaker 1: That in there, and so that journey's in there for me and some things I haven't spoken about.
Speaker 2: In that sense, it was a.
Speaker 1: Wild ride for the last and I'm literally trying to pull my eye out thinking about it. But it was like to be going through something really horrific and trying to put that down on paper and trying to get a job done as well. And Laura, I know that, like you've gone through so much in the last eighteen months too, and I think for both of us to be able to be jotting those down as we go was it was something really special and I think it's something that we're both really proud of.
Speaker 3: I guess like in terms of your story, brit like there's so much between, Like falling in love and love and relationships has been such a big cornerstone of what this podcast is, but so has navigating heartbreak, and so has like navigating breakups, and a lot of the conversations that you have brought to the table in the book are in real time, and I really do, like I said, I feel like you guys are going to get so much.
Speaker 2: I hope that you love it. I hope that you go.
Speaker 3: And we'll put the links like we said to the pre order, we hope that you go and buy it.
Speaker 2: It will be available for you in October.
Speaker 3: But the pre order will give us an understanding of how many books that we actually have to make, so it's not a situation like the Jumpers where we all sell out in the space of a couple of days.
Speaker 2: No, it would mean a lot.
Speaker 3: To us if you, guys, if you know that you will read the book, or that you want to buy the book, it would mean a lot if you did pre order it with the link here instead of waiting for it to come out, because that way we can ensure that we do have what we need out. We'll print you on and Delilah won't eat it because that certainly happened to our one. Oh my god, but we're going to do And like when we come back from break, we just wanted to make you aware of this. Like I said it, it's a project that we're both super proud of. But when we come back from break and we have our first episode back after our time out, we're going to kind of spend a bit more time going through what is and how did the book work and the process and all of that will be the conversation we'll have in our first episode back, and we're going to have.
Speaker 1: Some exciting things around the book released too, but we'll talk about that at.
Speaker 2: A later live shows.
Speaker 3: I mean potentially, I mean unless yeah, let's not put that out there yet.
Speaker 2: It could be a surprise, but I dreams victure.
Speaker 3: All right, now, there is something and there is a reason why we wanted to do this episode around dating disaster stories. There is an article that has come out about Kendall Jenna.
Speaker 1: Hats off to Kenell Jenner. Okay, Kendall Jenna, if you're following the news. I really like Kendall because she's always a.
Speaker 2: Big because you know her personally.
Speaker 1: No, but I mean, like out of the I never was a Kardashian show watcher, keeping up with the Kardashians. I never really got into it sporadically watched a few episodes, But I mean, Kendall is beautiful, but she's quite reserved and shy. She often speaks about issues.
Speaker 3: Except for that time that she showed up at a friend's wedding like wearing a handkerchief tied by a piece of elastic. Very reserved and shy, yes.
Speaker 2: Super shy. Such an introvert cue.
Speaker 1: But Laura, I want to show you because I know you haven't seen this yet. Kendall recently, unfortunately, this isn't the good part. But she did break up with her partner. She's been with a partner for a couple of years. He's a basketball player. His name's Devon. They're pretty quiet, but they do share photos together and they do show that they're in love and they were happy, and I think she's the only one that didn't really have the happy ending out of her family, so everyone was like rooting for them to get married and have kids.
Speaker 2: They broke up very unfortunately.
Speaker 1: If there is ever a breakup post that screams like I've broken up on I'm single, Kendall just nailed it. So I'm going to show you her first post post breakup to her two hundred and forty five million followers, is this, Laura, describe what you've see.
Speaker 2: Oh it's a full nude. Oh it's a nude.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: Kendael Jenna is single, ladies and gentlemen, and she wants you to know about it.
Speaker 2: She is okay, I'm has described this to you. I mean I'm here for it.
Speaker 3: She is sun baking completely nude laying front down so you can't see like, you can't see the front bear. It's a beautiful nudet see any nipples, but you can see bit a sideboob. You can see her whole bottom. I say bottom because I'm a mum. You can see her bottom. You can see her bottom, and she is some baking. This is the first trap. This is the type of post you put up times one hundred when you're trying to tell everyone I am single and I want someone to suffer.
Speaker 2: I'm back on the market now the best. No, I don't even think this is an I'm back on the market. This is fuck you, fuck you X. Look at what you just gave up. That's what this is.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now what I want to note in this, The funniest part is this is a carousel.
Speaker 2: There's like seven photos. Can you just swipe and look at what all she posted? Okay, I don't understand, it's okay.
Speaker 3: The photo is her nude with her smiley face, smiley open hand face. So the first photo is her nude. The second photo is of a blurry horse jumping over It's like completely blurry.
Speaker 2: It's I think it's her. It's a horse.
Speaker 3: Jumping over like the jumps that horses jump over. Then it's a video at sunset of inside a car. Then it's looks like some dried herb like it's the most random.
Speaker 2: It looks like someone's hacked her Instagram. Her Instagram's being hacked. It looks like Instagram hacked, but it's not. It's her being like, boom, this is me nude, I'm single.
Speaker 1: And then it's like, I'm just gonna put the last five photos in my phone in a carousel. It's the strangest thing, but it worked. She was then seen back with her ex boyfriend. So I reckon, he's seen this.
Speaker 3: He's got straight on the blow and he's like, yo, I made a big mistake.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, we don't know.
Speaker 1: Rumor has it they're back together, and it's one hundred percent from you.
Speaker 3: You always know, And I like, look, I just did a quick scroll back through her other photos. You always know when someone's single. You just know the Instagram changes. Yeah, when you're in changes, you're in the turtlenecks, you're in the coach. I'm taken, I'm a virgin again. I'm born again. And as soon as you go through a breakout. You're like, I'm fucking back, baby, and it's hot girl summer and I'm here for it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, we have for today's episode. We have that was It was a lot of an intro.
Speaker 3: We have collated some of just some of the weirdest, funniest, most messed up dating stories that you guys sent in.
Speaker 2: And I really think I'm gonna kick it off with this one.
Speaker 3: All right. I met a guy on Plenty of Fish. We were making out in the back of his car and it was getting really steamy. Now, next minute, he gets up and says that he's really hungry and he needs food asap, like literally in the middle of making out in the back of his car.
Speaker 2: He's like, I need food, hard work. Yeah, he's angry. All right.
Speaker 3: So we're about twenty minutes away from anywhere, and he insists that he follows me in his car. So not only does the makeout stop, she has to get out of his car get back into her car, and he says, I'm going to follow you to this place where I'm going to pick some food up.
Speaker 2: So she's driving and he is behind her.
Speaker 3: Okay, halfway there, I notice he turns down a side street, I pull over to call him.
Speaker 2: He had blocked me, and I never ever heard for a few god so he was making out with her? Got a hunger pain? Or did he never know? It was a made up humeway?
Speaker 3: What an elaborate story to try and go someone. Why would have been just say I'm not feeling this, I'm not vibing this. What happened in that exact moment? If a few minutes ago you were into the makeout, what has she done that has turned you off so much that you were like I need to abort this mission. And it's like a it's like an FBI chase, Like he's like, I'm going to turn down the street and lose her and block her. Also, they're completely uncomfortable because if you've gotten if you're in someone's car, in the back of their car and it is getting hot and steamy, but you want it to stop and you want the person to get out of your car, it's kind of an awkward situation to be like, hey, I'm not vibing this, can you please go? I fucking love that, I'm a bit hungry. Let's I'm in a smoke bomb.
Speaker 1: It's like on Bride's Maids you know when they're in bed with she's in bed with a dickhead, and he's like, so, I really want you to leave, but.
Speaker 2: I don't want to see Magann asshole. It's like exactly that man. She's like, okay, I'll just go, and he's like, yeah, I just love.
Speaker 3: That note like he obviously when he was driving, he'd obviously it was so premeditated that he was blocking her on things whilst he was following her in the car, he.
Speaker 2: Was doing an illegal maneuver. He was on his phone, and then he was like, now I can make my grand get away. What would you do? What's your excuse? You making out in the back seat? Would you just be like I'm done? Or would you say I'm so hungry? Would you say what diarrhea? I'd just be like, I just feel like my bowels loose. I think I just know I'm going to say, excuse me my bows Maine. How Yeah, imagine how it turned off.
Speaker 1: You'd be if there's one way to lose someone is to tell them you've got loose bows.
Speaker 3: I think I would just have to say I'm not vibing it. I don't think I'm just not that creative. That's like a level of creativity that I don't have in my being. Okay, next one, I think we go tit for tat on this Yeah.
Speaker 2: Same, Okay.
Speaker 1: I really vibed this one because this is a walking date. We all know how much I love my walking date.
Speaker 2: Loves a walking date.
Speaker 1: I went on a walking date with an environment conservationist who insisted that we stop so he could inspect what looked like a dog turd on the path. He insisted this was so fascinating and perhaps it belonged to the local fox or some other type of wildlife. He spent a good three to four minutes inspecting the pooh, poking and prodding it, dissecting it well. I tried to encourage him to keep.
Speaker 2: Walking well, obviously like he'd gotten a stick and was trying to know. The date was cut short.
Speaker 3: I suddenly had an urgent call from my housemate, who needed me home.
Speaker 2: Immediately.
Speaker 1: My stops when their interest is pooh.
Speaker 3: Okay, look, it makes sense if you're in Africa on Safari, Fine, you can poke at an elephant.
Speaker 2: Shit, I'm fine with that.
Speaker 3: You can't. You cannot be going for a walk and come across a pooh on a sidewalk.
Speaker 2: No, I also have a Pooh story.
Speaker 1: If if someone's you know what, like all Dad's off to him if he's got an interest in the environment and.
Speaker 3: A particular type of fox poop.
Speaker 2: But that's not for me. Also time and place.
Speaker 3: Just walk like clock that spot, clock that poop in your hand, for it, and come back for it after the date on Google Map you can return come full circle. Okay, this one is actually surprisingly or unsurprisingly about Pooh as well.
Speaker 2: I had a date tear.
Speaker 3: I had a date take a huge shit in my wardrobe. What best part is I didn't find it until the next day, when the smell had become literally unbearable. I pray to God it was because he was blind drunk, but I don't know for sure. But I wasn't impressed having to clean up a grown man or Pooh from the bottom of my wardrobe. The best part and there's the best part, the best part. Oh, no, it gets better, It gets better. The best part was that he used my clean white hand towel as toilet paper.
Speaker 2: I am deceased. I think he's done it on purpose. What an asshole.
Speaker 3: Imagine having that as a fetish that you look I'm not gonna yuck anyone's young, but fetishes have to be mutually agreed upon.
Speaker 2: You can't just take a.
Speaker 3: G shit around someone's howm or is it because he's so drunk that he thought it was a toilet?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: This is where I'm getting to, right. I don't think you can be that drunk.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think some men can be that.
Speaker 3: You poop in a wardrobe?
Speaker 2: How do you like? I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I just think he couldn't be bothered. I think he couldn't. He was so drunk he couldn't be bothered. He couldn't care. It came on quickly.
Speaker 2: I have a friend who's X. They were having a fight next for a reason.
Speaker 3: They were having a fight and he farted mid fight and they were like in the kitchen yelling at each other because he was so drunk and he farted, and she was like, I don't think you farted. I think you just pooed yourself, And he was like, no, I didn't. Anyway, he went to the bathroom. She went into the bathroom after he put himself to bed, and there was his board shorts with poo in them. So she picked up his board shots and she put them.
Speaker 2: In the bin.
Speaker 3: The next day, he was like, where are my board shorts? And she said, well, you did a shit in them, so I put them in the bin. Then he accused her of lying that she had put a poo in his board shorts as a setup.
Speaker 2: What she went and did her own poop. He thought that she and put it in to show off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he thought that she had set him up and that she'd done a poop in his board shorts.
Speaker 2: And there is a real reason why they are not together.
Speaker 3: I wonder why they didn't work out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's surprising, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Okay, this one is pre funny.
Speaker 2: I was going on a first day.
Speaker 3: We decided to go to a cafe for a coffee and brunch. How much can go wrong us? My date is arriving at the table. I can see him walking up. He pulls out his Nokia phone.
Speaker 1: Now I get very awkward at the best of times, but especially on first dates. So he whips out this brick of a Nokia and honestly, who has a Nokia these days?
Speaker 2: Who has a knock?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 1: Trying to make lighthearted joke, I say, man, that has got to be the oldest.
Speaker 2: Phone I have seen this decade.
Speaker 1: I really dug into this about why he would be using such an old brick. I'm trying to break that friendly wall, you know. I even went so far as to say that phone just took you from an eight to a six.
Speaker 2: Ha ha ha.
Speaker 1: I think I'm really funny. Turns out people don't use nokias anymore.
Speaker 2: It was his insulin pump. Oh clah.
Speaker 3: But I'm gonna make him feel self conscious about something that he can't controls saving grace.
Speaker 1: They've been together two years, okay, right, so I think that this is I think this is a cute time. But the worst part, like, did you really have to throw in there that the phone took you from an eight to a six? Like that was the real because like everyone pumps on you your that is part of you.
Speaker 3: But also like everyone likes a little bit of not everyone, but a lot of people enjoy a bit of riffing. Bit of riffing early on in a relationship, not not like, you know, straight up insulting each other's a bit of a riff.
Speaker 2: She thought she was hilarious. She's like, I'm looking this down. I'm funny. I'm gonna make this really lighthearted. And then the poor guy.
Speaker 1: But they've been down two years, so this is great because he's a great outcome.
Speaker 3: Do you know what nobody likes in a relationship? I'm gonna or a day for a list, or.
Speaker 2: Here's one.
Speaker 3: So a guy I was seeing I started to kiss him, and he kept making really loud, moaning noises when we kissed, but like it wasn't a passionate kiss at all. Now I'm talking like really h ah noises, and then all of a sudden, he just stuck his nose into my mouth. I don't understand. Imagine kissing someone and then being like hmm and then man, and then pulling away from the mid not passionate but very moaning kiss just to insert insert your nose into their mouth.
Speaker 2: I'd be out the dates over. Yeah, she didn't stick.
Speaker 1: Around, but I would be saying that I'm really hungry following us to following me the shop.
Speaker 3: Wait, okay, this is another quick one. I'm going to jump in. I'm breaking the rules. I was mid fuck with the guy i'd been seeing and he stopped.
Speaker 2: To message a girl on Tinder.
Speaker 1: What where are you guys meeting these people in the middle of the sex, in the middle of the sex, the sex.
Speaker 2: He was like messages another girl, Yeah, mid pump rolled over, pump pump text, pump pump text lighting up the next and she saw it. Yeah, what did she finish that? Surely?
Speaker 1: Not?
Speaker 2: Surely you get up and you leave?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: How? I have so many funny ones? I got another one, hang on, hang on on. On the back of that, I get I know, I don't get it. I shouldn't say that.
Speaker 3: I can understand if that was to happen, like you'd had sex and then you're in bed and you rolled over, and then maybe he went and checked his tinder, like not cool, But I understand that more than like doing like one handed doggie or something and then on your phone checking to know at the same time, Like, how could you possibly be that?
Speaker 2: Do you know what it really? It really shows you the dire straight to the dating world.
Speaker 3: You know how people always say that you've got one on the go, like he literally had one on.
Speaker 2: The go at the same time. Okay, can I do another short one? All right?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't have to ask.
Speaker 3: A boy started kissing my feet, then my boobs, nothing else. Then he asked if we were in a relationship. Yes, don't you know kissing one's feet makes you official, Like that is a guarantee go to fuck.
Speaker 2: I'm dying, Okay, do you.
Speaker 1: Know what that's something that that's like someone you would date someone that would sex the back of your leg and kiss your feet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then they would say, did the leg sex guy for you?
Speaker 2: Sex? Behind the knees sex? Yeah.
Speaker 3: He also had sex with under my arms and your elbow and the side of my neck.
Speaker 2: Anything that you could turn into a creat Do you want to know what the parties? Guys?
Speaker 1: When Laura usually told this story, if you haven't heard it, she very quickly.
Speaker 3: I dated a guy who had no bed base. It was a match us on the floor, and he used to have sex with the back of my knees.
Speaker 2: It's not a big deal everyone.
Speaker 1: It is my favorite story of my whole existence. But the funniest part about this is that was probably six months.
Speaker 3: Ago or a year ago. Laura originally told that story. Well, it was like ago, it was on a bonus set. But every time we bring it up, and I'm not kidding, you just did it again.
Speaker 2: Now every time we bring it up, you add an extra crease.
Speaker 3: That he used to fuck you were at the side.
Speaker 2: It was just like the back of the leg.
Speaker 1: And then like six months later we had a joke and you were like fucking between my toes and you were like, oh, he did under my arm too. Then I'm de ceased again, and then they're like, oh, now, all of.
Speaker 2: A sudden, he used to make you kink your neck to the side and have sex with your neck. Cries no, wonder, you've got a bad back, like king to the side.
Speaker 1: While he puts his Did you ever have penetrative normal sex?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah it was, but he wanted to have sex with all of bas I can't wait.
Speaker 1: I'm going to bring out in a couple of months and find out the other creases please.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, like where else is there between my fingers, between my toes here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you put your mind to it. But you like bend over the crease of my belly so much. I've got a really short one.
Speaker 3: When I was sucking a guy's dick, he yelled.
Speaker 2: Suck my deck, bitch. I was so shocked that I stopped.
Speaker 1: But this is so funny because like she was doing it, Why she was already Why did you give her?
Speaker 2: Why did you yell instructions to her when she was already doing this. It's so aggressive though, Like I would stop too.
Speaker 3: I would just be like, I'm sorry, is that not what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: I'm literally in the middle of it, thank you? Like why do people do that? Nobody?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, Look, I think he was trying to talk dirty, but he just took it a bit far, got a bit over excited.
Speaker 1: What's like you if you were having sex and someone's like yeah, fuck me, Like yeah, yeah, and then yeah, keep doing it.
Speaker 2: You're like, yeah, that's time, I'm.
Speaker 1: Doing it, Like it's so chuipd.
Speaker 2: I got another one guy.
Speaker 1: I took me to his house for a threesome, which I was actually super down for until I got there and found out that the threesome was with his brother.
Speaker 2: No, yes, no, yes, no.
Speaker 1: He wanted to have a threesome with his brother. Nobody wants to have that's I mean, I mean, that's obviously also not a threesome because there's no way that those two people would be engaging.
Speaker 3: They just wanted to have sex with the one girl, but.
Speaker 1: They wouldn't have been it wouldn't have been a three way threesome.
Speaker 3: You'd hope that they're not going to have sex with each other.
Speaker 2: What would have been three people involved. But I mean like I could be wrong.
Speaker 3: You could be wrong, and that's the very alarm we want know because she ran and she didn't do it, which I would suggest if anyone suggests to have a threesome with their brother, probably it's a probably firm no.
Speaker 2: Do what you want.
Speaker 3: But our advice series it is no, it's a no. All right, this just came in and I am I am shugar.
Speaker 2: It's very long.
Speaker 3: I'm going to try and wow, wow, there's a lot that happens here. Okay, replying to your cooked dating stories story. So when my current partner they're still together, that's good. And I first started dating. We have now been together for four years. There was one particular day where we were having a good old sessh butt play, but butt play and a sixty niner. So I was on top of him doing a sixty niner as I got there, as in as.
Speaker 2: She came, she squirted. All of a sudden, he stopped.
Speaker 3: And was like, oh no, And then I turned around and was like, what's wrong. I turned around to see that there was a mini poop on his forehead. Obviously from the butt play, a little kangaroo nugget, like not like you know, the kangaroo pellet, a pellet of poop smack in the middle of his forehead, obviously from the butt play. And then when I'd gotten there, I'd pushed from squirting. I was absolutely mortified, especially because it was so early on in our relationship.
Speaker 2: He said to himself.
Speaker 3: Never, No, he doesn't matter how he asked, should I just wipe it off and keep going?
Speaker 2: Or should I tell her?
Speaker 3: Safe to say it didn't turn him off, as we were still together four years later, he wasn't going to tell her.
Speaker 2: He was just gonna wipe it away and keep going. What a trooper, good man, what a legend. You were just COMMI to the cause.
Speaker 3: If you can just like I mean, it depends if it was.
Speaker 1: A little hard pellet and you can if it was just like didn't actually leave a mark and stick and smudge, If it just like plopped on, you can flick it off.
Speaker 3: Like if you're in the moment, imagine getting a pellet shot into your forehead of poop mid sex.
Speaker 2: It could be really dangerous in the eye.
Speaker 3: Think I yes, would, I mean, that's how people get pinky. I don't think that that is how people get pink eye. It's from faring on pillows.
Speaker 1: I I can't think I expert, I am deceased.
Speaker 2: What would you have done? I reckon.
Speaker 3: I would have just called it quits.
Speaker 2: I reckon.
Speaker 1: I would have got up and said sorry, I understand that this is over, and just walked out, like I'll take one for the team. I'll just let myself out.
Speaker 2: Can I read you one more? Okay? A guy I was dating was kissing me, and during said kiss, he intentionally passed something foreign from his mouth to mine. I can't be one hundred percent sure, although I'm fairly certain it.
Speaker 3: Was not.
Speaker 1: He put a snotball from his mouth into oh my, oh my god.
Speaker 2: And the very last one I want to tell you is extremely short. I went on a date. Turns out the guy I was seeing took me to a wake. That's not funny. That's not funny. Someone died. Why would you?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 3: Why would you do that?
Speaker 2: Did he think maybe he wanted to come?
Speaker 1: No? I think maybe he was going for the sympathy card. Maybe he was I'd probably get a bang because she'll feel sorry for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they'll probably be tears, and there's free sandwiches, there's free food.
Speaker 1: I don't have to pay for a dinner, cheap date, cheap day guys. I absolutely love these, but not for you.
Speaker 2: For us. I don't love it. We love them for us. I love them for us.
Speaker 3: Can you please keep sending us your accent these ones, especially dating ones. I know we get a whole range of accidentally unfiltered stories, but this is truly we wanted to leave you with something lighthearted, a fun We cannot tell you honestly, we've doing acciently unfiltered stories now for almost three years, but it is just one of my favorite parts. And they never are not funny. They never stop being funny. So if you have one of these dating stories, and like I said, we get accidentally unfielded stories about so many things, but I think dating embarrassing dating stories, like fucked up dating stories, is something that is just so relatable because we have all everybody has that one thing that happened to them on a date where they just go, you are mortified remembering it.
Speaker 1: I just don't think you've really lived until you've had one of those moments where you're like, I'm on the ground to swallow me up right now until I mean, we don't need a poop on someone's forward moment, Like you don't need to go that extreme, but you need those moments where you like, swallow me, not the poop, not the poop, but like the ground, swallow me, suck.
Speaker 2: My dick, bitch. Okay, I'm doing it. That's it, guys, Please keep them all coming in.
Speaker 1: We are going to see you again on the nineteenth for a bonus episode. So mid break we're going to bring you some little life on cut goodness.
Speaker 3: Us a little spicy sprinkling because you know, we can't take a holiday.
Speaker 1: We're breadcrumbing you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then we're back in August. We're having like a proper holiday this time. And I can't wait.
Speaker 2: Like truly, you were speech Fritz speechless. I'm excited. It's going to be a good time.
Speaker 3: If you love the episode, jump on leave us a review on Apple Podcasts. You can also take this opportunity to go back and listen to some of the episodes that maybe you have missed throughout the time. There are three hundred episodes. Now, there are so many incredible interviews with people who just I mean, maybe we should drop some of them into our stories as well, so we can remind you, guys and kind of give you the highlights of stories and conversations that we think you should go back and listen to if you haven't already. If you want a little bit of guidance on episode recommendations, go and follow us at Life Uncut podcast on Instagram because we'll be dropping those into our stories and that is it from us.
Speaker 1: Don't forget to your mum, to you dad, tell your dog, tell your friends, and share the love because we love.
Speaker 3: Live Vaca.
Speaker 2: The Babani a
Speaker 3: Babacara name the