Speaker 1: It's the pick Up Wednesday Afternoon with Britt, Laura and Mitch of thanks to Chemist Warehouse heading today Great Savings every Day.
Speaker 2: We have just been having a right old chuckle off for the most ridiculous reasons. People have broken up with their partners off the back of this woman. They broke up with their boyfriend just because they went and saw the Barbie film and they had a disagreement over over feminism.
Speaker 3: We've got some callers come in.
Speaker 2: We have Liz from Melbourne. Hi, Liz, Hi, Liz, what did you break up with your partner?
Speaker 3: Did he break up with you?
Speaker 4: I was on the opposite end, so he ended it with me seeing this guy or seemingly going really well, it's been a few months. And then he ended it because he thought my shoulders were too broad.
Speaker 2: Okay, no, hang on. This hits home a little bit because I'm quite broad.
Speaker 3: I have I know, I've heard you talk about this. Do you know what you agree with me?
Speaker 2: You're tiny, your tiny little ballet dancer.
Speaker 4: You are no the podcast and this has come up and so it hits it hits home for me too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm quite broad, and it's like I'm self conscious and if anyone ever compent coming on my shoulders, I'd break up with them too. So he literally said, you're too broad for me.
Speaker 4: That was, well, yeah, you're like you can't handle me. Yeah, it's too much.
Speaker 3: I love it. Say I'm thirteen, one of six five? What happened? Or why did you break up?
Speaker 5: Hi? So he's feet?
Speaker 3: What's wrong with his feet?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 5: Mean this is a while ago. I think it was in grade two. She's going down.
Speaker 4: To the beach.
Speaker 5: He's taking his shoes off and they were just really tiny, shorty con.
Speaker 3: Okay, not a shirt.
Speaker 2: I'm feeling really attacked. The last caller was broad shouldered. Look at my toes. I also have short, fat, stubby toes.
Speaker 3: Have the ugliest toes I've ever seen. The rest of you is glorious.
Speaker 2: Least you've ever seen?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you are? That is so rude, Laura Burn, do you ever conditioned that ugly?
Speaker 2: They're just sure it's a conditions.
Speaker 3: You are not a condition.
Speaker 2: I just have short toes.
Speaker 3: Have you seen a toast specialist?
Speaker 2: Britt is so gloriously beautiful, but it stops at angles.
Speaker 3: Shoulders down to a feel.
Speaker 2: Brits gorgeous, so basically I've got a great Torso that's what you're saying.
Speaker 3: None above, do you thank you? Say? Ever? Finally, thirteen six five? Why did you break up?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 5: It was really petty, But to be honest, I'm really glad I did it. My ex boyfriend loved taking bath and this was a daily thing. He would spend almost an hour in there trying care. He just refused to take showers and he was just in there for too long. I had dinner, I had laundry.
Speaker 3: To do it.
Speaker 5: He wasn't helping with anything. He just sit in his bath.
Speaker 3: He was just bathing. Who's baby?
Speaker 4: So did I ever shower?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: Religiously took bath.
Speaker 2: I feel like that is something because in when I bath, I shower after it. Because the bath, are you just fomenting in your own grod like dirt comes off and then you just roll around in like a little pig and mud? Are you also sure you weren't dating a toddler a man baby?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And I should really go back and ask him.
Speaker 1: God, what I'm getting from this is that people are just petty, broad shoulders toes and a man that likes to clean.
Speaker 2: Himself, and then people complain how hard it is to meet someone.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go. That's the end of the show. If you missed anything, you can podcast it. We had Cellia Pecuola on the show ahead of the premiere of Thank God You're Here.
Speaker 3: It's tonight on Channel ten. And when cold and flew strikes, Demizen gets it done. Always follow the directions for use.
Speaker 2: Coming up next, we've got the boys, Will and Woodie.
Speaker 3: What's on the show today? Oh Will? If our show was an animal, what animal would it be? This afternoon? Otters?
Speaker 1: Because Otters have live partners and they hold on to each other, and you and I hold on to each other for the whole show.
Speaker 3: People don't know that, but we actually hold hands under the desk.
Speaker 1: If you want to hear us holding hands through the microphones and stay with us in a couple of minutes.
Speaker 3: All right, see you guys tomorrow, See you guys.
Speaker 4: Bye.