Speaker 1: I guess the burning question everyone wants to know, how is the growth on your dick? Did you get that sorted out? Yes? I have good. Good because there was a rash down there for a while, I said, I said to you, didn't I say, go get a cream for that. You can't just keep walking around with one ball out your shorts. And then undering further inspection, we found out there was a little growth on your cash and prizes. That's how we're starting this. Yeah, this week's out and I'm not editing that out. Have you been well?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, much better now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, don't worry. Beers are on the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hope.
Speaker 1: So, Yeah, we're not too far. It's nearly midday. The wonderful world of cars, haven't we been? It has been very busy. I think the car world is very quickly moving to EV's. I think we're seeing a whole lot of that. It's crazy, isn't it. Did you predict this? No?
Speaker 3: I think a few years ago when everyone said, oh EV's are coming, Everyone's like eventually, but.
Speaker 2: Not this fast. Now everyone's talking EV's.
Speaker 3: We actually had a story that kind of this is the context to it that Ev Council released some sales figures from Tesla.
Speaker 1: God, is there an EV council that reminds me of something you'd be on? Leave your bloody eight pocket river shirt. As an engineer, I'd like to say, as part of the EV Council, well speak up, tell me what do you can change?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't think i'd be allowed on the EV Council because I sometimes called out bullshit EV stuff and they're like, no, I'm not allowed to say bad things. It's only good things about EV's and I'm like.
Speaker 2: Well some is pretty shit.
Speaker 3: So but they released some Tesla sales figures and the claim was that they sold a little over fifteen thousand model threes last.
Speaker 2: Year, and I was one of them the year before.
Speaker 1: There we go. So what you know how last week I was going to ask you this. You know how last week you set the challenge of me test driving a shiny Yes, right, I was tempted to cheat the system. I could have gone Volvo yes, technically yes, but I was tempted to cheat the system, and maybe I could have gone Tesla.
Speaker 2: Yes. Well, my my Tesla is US built. So how do you know that?
Speaker 1: Because I know where it was built how it wasn't. It wasn't an Australasian build. No, it directly from really from the US. I would have preferred the Stuttgart build of Tesla because they are built.
Speaker 2: Over there, right Well, No, Berlin.
Speaker 1: Same Schnitzel, Jesus Christ, Why do you always correct?
Speaker 3: Anyway, So Tesla they claimed the fifteen thousand figure, and it turns out they accidentally added the year before and last year together, so it wasn't fifteen thousand, it was twelve thousand, which is still a big number. And that meant that just the Model three outsold all of Lexus, all of Scota, all of land Rover, all of Jaguar, so just in one model. So I think evs are coming fast. But let's see, because I think a lot of the sales that came through that Model three with the entry level car, which is fifty nine thousand. At fifty nine thousand, it's actually very cheap and a very good deal. They get less and less appealing as they get more expensive, which is where a whole lot of them are at the moment. So I think we'll see a proper flood of them once they are cheaper, and we see the thirty thirty five thousand dollars EV. I think that's where it will really sort of pick up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, MG are doing an EV for what about forty three.
Speaker 2: Yep BYD is apparently coming. They keep saying they're coming.
Speaker 1: But you know, one thing we're talking about this off air, the progression and evolution of evs seem to be so quick, to the point that if if you buy now in a couple of years, it's going to look a bit obsolete, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's my concern, especially with my Tesla for example, what are.
Speaker 1: We up to now? Four minutes in and seven mentions? All right?
Speaker 3: My concern is that, yeah, in three or four years time, if you have an EV that'll do eight hundred kilometers, who's going to buy my car secondhand that does four hundred exactly.
Speaker 2: So that's my warning here.
Speaker 3: If you're going to go buy an EV and spend mega dollars on it, it's going to be, just like any new technology, that will be obsolete and probably worth not very much very quickly.
Speaker 1: I wonder how they're going to do that. Like you look at the Porsche tie Can and you go, what is it like say two hundred and thirty k for the turbo. We were talking about a couple of EPs back, right, and that has arranged roughly of about four for twenty kilometers. Right. So if you were to buy one today, walk that out of the showroom in three years time, that car is going to look a bit. Really, it's going to look a bit hundred kilometers really. I mean theoretically it shouldn't make too much of a difference with charging stations kind of coming up in the exactly a few years. But I mean they're starting to release concepts of you know, that Mercedes that was one thousand kilometers or something on the clock, but the progression is so quick, yeap.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing.
Speaker 3: I don't know that anyone really needs one thousand kilometers of driving range in an EV I mean, if you travel a lot and interstate fair enough, that makes sense. But to me, I wouldn't necessarily spend an extra thirty grand to travel a thousand kilometers because I don't think you would need it. I would end up just doing the same thing where I'd let it run empty and then I'd feel it. It's no different whether it's four hundred or two hundred or a thousand, I would still do the same thing.
Speaker 2: So if you have ready.
Speaker 3: Access to charge it, it doesn't really make that big of a difference to me.
Speaker 1: And I think most times in the next five ten years are going to have charging stations any degree of which can I mean effectively, you can do it now, but you know in a couple of years time those supercharge networks, you'll be able to affordably have one in your own home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I look at our apartment building, for example.
Speaker 3: We have one hundred and seventy five apartments in there, and I'm on the.
Speaker 1: Top floor, no doubt. And how sweet are we owners? Committee?
Speaker 2: And yeah, the.
Speaker 1: Driver, you're on the committee, you're on the what do they call it, the strata? Got one of those decks. No, your dog is not allowed in that building. I saw it next to my tesla.
Speaker 2: Actually joking.
Speaker 3: There was a debate at the last meeting whether dogs should be allowed on the podium unleashed.
Speaker 1: What's the podium We've got.
Speaker 3: Like an outdoor podium area, whether tennis court, Instagram caller, I.
Speaker 1: Bet you have an actual podium for first, second, third, and you just stand up on number one.
Speaker 3: So I know in our building that We're now up to four people with EVS, me included.
Speaker 1: What EV's had.
Speaker 2: I drive a Tesla.
Speaker 1: That's number nine. We'll get up to ten. I get to you're buying the first drink. So yeah, basically, the.
Speaker 3: Progression of EVS in our building kind of reflects what's happening in the market as well, so I think it will just be a sign of it increasing over time slowly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll get there. I've lost my spot because that was just you were so boring. What are we going to talk about now, oh, Ranger Raptor.
Speaker 3: Yes, So this is a little complicated, right because right now it is.
Speaker 1: We won't say the exact date. I like to make these podcasts sound timeless.
Speaker 3: It's before the Ranger Raptor has been revealed, so some of the stuff that I'm about to say may not actually be correct, but this is what I well.
Speaker 1: We know so far, and it's before launch at this point.
Speaker 3: So what I do know is that it's powered by a three liter twin turbo V six petrol engine, which is awesome because we all thought it was just going to get the V six diesel, but they have gone whole hod here and gone with the turbo V six petrol. That also probably means is gonna get launched in the States with that exact engine as well, and it will be a global for performance spec for that car.
Speaker 2: But I did a development drive with Ford.
Speaker 3: Probably six months ago now and we got to be passengers in the Everest V six diesel, Ranger two liter diesel and Ranger Raptor, and it was through the Victorian high country and some of the stuff this car was doing was insane, like it was climbing these mud covered clay hills that I probably wouldn't even attempt in a modified four wheel drive, and they were just sending it and it is awesome. So front difflock, center difflock, rear difflock, so you've got three differential locks on the car. So it is a proper off road machine, full time Fabell drive, but can go into two wheel drive for drift mode. Sounds absolutely awesome, and the interior looks different enough to the standard Ranger to get that sort of RAPTI vibe to it. We don't know price or exact power and talk outputs, but this will be expensive, I reckon The current Ranger Raptor is around seventy six seventy seven grand given they've just thrown the kitchen sink at this, I reckon maybe eighty five ninety thousand.
Speaker 1: Dollars with all that, Like it is properly kitted out. And what you were saying about the interior, I feel like, even though you know there's enough difference from the say the standard Ranger, when you look at what the twenty twenty two Ranger is adding at the moment, it's it's kitted out. It's enough, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like you've got proper recaro seats, you've got the big sort of display in the center, raptor highlights inside the cabin that the sort of paddle shifters. It actually gets the same suspension as the fine fifty Raptor update in the States. So that's with the I think it's called live valve suspension, which is Fox racing suspension, but it has adaptive damping, and it also has things like a jump mode so that it can actually press the suspension for full extension and then full jam, which is that's cool, soo jounces where you get that full compression. So the way that it deals with it impacting the body.
Speaker 1: It's Paul going down to the Westfield Car Park. Check come off full of thick car. Check it out, bro.
Speaker 3: Jumps jounces, So yeah, it's it's going to be an absolute beast and I cannot wait to drive this.
Speaker 1: Are they bringing the F one fifty here? Look?
Speaker 2: Probably not? No, The problem is at the moment one looks good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: F one fifty in the States is you know, And we discussed this in the LA Special. F one fifty is a proper truck and they are at one hundred percent capacity just for the States and left hand drive markets. So for them to make it right hand drive, it just makes no sense at all from an engineering standpoint.
Speaker 2: So the only way.
Speaker 3: They would do it is to bring it here and convert it to right hand drive locally. Toyota appears to be doing that with the Tundra, and I think if Toyota does it, Ford will be forced to do it as well.
Speaker 1: We need to talk about Young Day's Ionic five real quick, because I've got a feeling this is a case of Paul going as an engineer. I told you so, guys, guys, I told you yeah so. Look.
Speaker 2: One of my main complaints with the five.
Speaker 3: I thought it was a really great car, but one of My main complaints was the body control, and where we tested it at the proving ground it I've almost left the ground at one hundred and thirty ks now, which is the maximum speed you can do in Australia on the sine waves. So when it gets to that point, it shows that the car doesn't have a great deal of body control, and to me that wasn't a good thing. And for that reason I wouldn't buy one because a lot of people do highway driving with family on board, and if it doesn't feel comfortable or safe, you don't want to want to buy one. So in this instance I complained about it. Everyone else thought it was fantastic and I thought, well.
Speaker 1: Well that's not quite other people when we reviewed that. Now, when we review this, I said, like, my main concern with this car was it doesn't handle great, and it just doesn't handle like, for instance, the normal commute.
Speaker 3: Yep, okay, outside of you and one of my friends who is actually a dynamics engineer at a car company, who was.
Speaker 2: Another engineering friend, yep, he thought it was shocking as well. Everyone else thought it was great.
Speaker 3: And the thing is with this Yonday has now come out and said that there are some changes coming to the Ionic five, including some different suspensions. So now they've now introduced smart frequency dampers that are said to improve the response of the front and rear suspension to increase right comfort and improve body control.
Speaker 2: So I told you so is where I was going at with that.
Speaker 1: He just wanted to get that in.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's all.
Speaker 1: That's literally. He sent me ten texts this week. Hey, I told you, so, what are you talking about? Hey? I told you I want to talk about Singer. How do you pronounce this? Is it Singer by Design or well?
Speaker 3: Look, I just know them as Singer and Singer basically takes.
Speaker 1: Singer vehicle design. Let's go with that.
Speaker 3: So Singer just takes Porsches and keeps the retro Porsche look on the outside, but it goes wide body. It just adds a lot of styling flare to them. And I tell you what, these things look sensational. And we just published a news story that Singer is now getting into the turbo business. They're based in California and it's basically taking the nine six four generation nine to eleven and reimagines it for enthusiasts. They are expensive and the latest one is called the turbo study and it comes powered by three point eight letter twein turbo charged and into called flat six making over three hundred kilowatts of power.
Speaker 1: And this thing is just wow, They're stunning. So yeah, like you were saying, it feels like this really is the service for the rich and famous. It is almost like a private commission. You bring your secondhand Porsche might probably would need some sort of restoration anyway, and you're like, give it everything. Here's my budget. And by the way, there is no budget. Just go to friggintown and they will. And I know before COVID I was saying that one of my mates was into it and it was about an eighteen month wait then and that was you know, getting it overseas, getting it all done, sending it over here. That was within eighteen months, and that was like, wow, that's such a long way. So now I don't know, but i'd have to say at least two years plus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it would have blown out.
Speaker 3: And that's the thing with these vehicles. You it's expensive because you have to have one to start with. They then butcher it. And by saying butcher it, I mean they have to take it all apart to add all this stuff to it.
Speaker 2: But the thing is, anyone can really buy a Lambo.
Speaker 3: So if you just walk into a Lamborghini dealership, you just throw money at them and they will get you a car.
Speaker 2: But with these guys, this is why people go and buy these. They're just different. Oh the absolutely you know, buy this.
Speaker 1: Porsche doesn't generally like people stuffing around with their cars, but I feel like there is almost a bit of an understanding. Yeah, there's almost like a tip of the hat yes this, and I think there's a lot of respect there. And I'm just I'm going through the instapage. It really looks stunning. I thought they did. I thought Singer were the ones who did that. Did you say that Porsche Baha?
Speaker 2: Oh yes, yeah, I'm pretty.
Speaker 1: Sure they were on board with a bit of that. Anyway, that thing was a gun like that was going over sand dunes and stuff like that. They made about three of them, and I know recently two of them came up for sale.
Speaker 3: It's them as well. So I'm just reading a story here on Road and Track. The latest portion nine to eleven from Singer is a Baja Ready twin turboo Monster. Yeah, so it's called the All Terrain Competition study and it looks mental, but just.
Speaker 1: The way they kid out their interior, and for an American company too, like usually when Americans get their hands on a car and do mods. I don't particularly think it's that tasteful. I really don't.
Speaker 3: But the thing is that I've noticed in none of these stories do they mention the price. And I think that's indicative of how much it costs.
Speaker 1: The guy who started this used to be in a rock band back in the days, so cool, I forget it. I think it's like Rob Dick Dickinson up. I don't I can't even remember the band he was in, but I know he was in English or he's an English guy, and I think that maybe that says a lot for the for the way that this car is put together, because the Heia is just just stunning. The herring bone, the dash, oh man.
Speaker 2: It's it's one hundred percent there.
Speaker 1: I love it absolutely, It's one of it looks. It's one of those things if if if you had that crazy amount of money and you wanted to do a J Leno style garage, you would be like, guys, whatever it takes put this car together for me, I want it. I want it. The turbo that they made was incredible. Oh yeah, yeah, it's almost like I kind of wish that they got together with Porsche and put something together for Porscha.
Speaker 3: Is going to do their Baja car, which is like an off road version of the nine to eleven. Right, so we'll see what that looks like. But I don't think it'll be anywhere near as cool as this singer stuff.
Speaker 1: No, I agree, Car Review Time, Yes, throw to it. Just you always give it a bit of a Yars or yards Queen or whatever you do. Yes, okay, that'll do. Cue the bloody New Zealand. I had to pay that woman so much money, and I want some sort of a drummed up. Yes.
Speaker 4: The Bmwix range prices start from one hundred and fifty six thousand, five hundred and fifty three dollars for the x Drive forty to the one we reviewed, the x Drive fifty at one hundred and eighty three thousand, two hundred dollars excluding on road costs.
Speaker 1: The bmw Ix, which is currently parked out the front looking lovely except.
Speaker 2: You're in it. Who looks better the car or me?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? You honestly don't deserve to be in that car. You look shady as anything. You look honestly, you look like you've stolen it. You werering songs today driving a one hundred and eighty thousand dollars car. That pisses me off because you actually see genuine like rich people doing that, getting into their portion nine elevens just with you know, tracks, it pants and whatnot.
Speaker 2: And I'm glad you don't feel too strongly about it.
Speaker 1: Lovely car, it's really nice. I think I'm gonna preference this by saying that obviously I haven't been driving it around like you've been driving around, but as an Admira looks really cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look in the pictures, it looks interesting. In person, it looks interesting, And styling is entirely subjective, right, So what I think looks great, other people may not, and vice versas.
Speaker 2: So it is imposing.
Speaker 3: It turns a lot of heads, but I don't know if it's turning a lot of heads for the right reason. I do love the back of it. The front not entirely sold on, but it is what it is. I actually mentioned when we were filming this at the proven ground where we film at that I don't know how well this will work in the country, because the door handles are set up in such a way that you could have a huntsman or something living underneath them.
Speaker 1: You are a certified pussy. Well where we were filming, where you were filming was literally at a huntsman's nest, and they were everywhere everywhere.
Speaker 3: It was like five of them in plain sight. And then one of them, which I thought was dead, I went back inside five minutes later and it had vanished, and I'm like, oh this, I'm getting out of here. So this is why I think that if you owned this car in the middle of Australia, that you would have all sorts of fun things living under the door handles. I kind of feel like that's with any door handle though, right a very spacious door handle recesses.
Speaker 1: By the way, that hand yester you just did, Banji look like a going to collogist.
Speaker 3: So yeah, look a few curious things about the outside. I mentioned to you that the grill. The grill is there, but it's not real because it's an ev They only use the bottom section, which has these loovers that open and close depending on whether it needs cooling. That just sort of calls the battery right, and the grill section actually has a speaker behind it for the order a pedestrian warning stuff. It has the radar, It has a dimeister in it to keep that from frosting over.
Speaker 2: But it also has a self healing.
Speaker 3: Sort of finish on it, so if you do get a scratch or anything like that on there, you apply heat to it and within twenty four hours it closes over the gash.
Speaker 1: So Jesus, I think we just got pulled off Spotify again. So it's like my ex wife, So yeah, I think that's cool.
Speaker 3: Also, the bonbit doesn't open, which I think is stupid because EV should take full advantage of the space under there. Well, it doesn't open for the consumer. So you fill the washer fluid through the BMW logo, you press it, it pops open.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's interesting.
Speaker 1: It looks like a rough Saturday night down Oxford Street. It's just that's good. I think that's good. No, yeah, the Oxford there was those photos of you coming out of the tool shed. That was Scandal's we're in the bumless chaps. What were you doing that day?
Speaker 3: So yeah, Like in terms of the car itself, the interior you've sat inside it, what do you think of the interior?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I like it. I think it's you can customize this, like you're saying to almost anything, this particular one that you're driving. I wouldn't personally do it like that. It sort of has these weird if you want to configure the seat, you know, you want to move it up and down and across and whatever. It looks like it's glass, Yeah, it's but it's this kind of brown glass like it looks like Geny Little's ear rings. It looks like a nineteen to seventy Scotch bottle, do you know what I mean? Yeah, which is kind of cool. But yeah, it's very sort of I don't know how to describe it.
Speaker 2: It's artie.
Speaker 1: It's for chicks, it's what that means. But yes, yeah, it's it's got a it's got a feminim touch about it. It's got the wood grain on the on the front, which I think is really cool. The one thing that I point it out to you was they've gone to all this effort to put in glass, this stunning looking kind of glass wheel in the middle and glass on the sides for adjusting seats and whatnot, and then wood grain on the dash and then sort of scratchy plastics at the bottom. It's like, come on, like why do that. I think the key sportage had that wood grain and then you know, next to cheap plastics and stuff.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh yeah, look.
Speaker 1: You're doing that.
Speaker 3: I think with the interior they've when I picture a modern EV this is what I think it looks like. The huge infotainment displays that one screen, it's like one screen from the It's the first BMW to features eight, which is the latest version of their sort of high drive infotainment system, and it works really well. It's a big step forward. Great integration with the app. So you can take a photo of outside the car, a three sixty photo. You can take a photo inside the car. If the alarm is activated, it will save the photo. The sort of vision from inside and outside the car, so good sort of connectivity with the app and the tech inside is fantastic. The chairs are like lounge chairs there as opposed to just seats. They really hug you in nicely. Even in the second row. There's padding on the side so you can kind of sleep on the door if you want to.
Speaker 5: It just supports you all, yeah, he's had a few rough nights and yeah, so yeah, it's it's just a really beautiful interior and I think they've they've done such a nice job with that in terms of how it drives.
Speaker 2: Look, it does all the ev stuff great, like it pins you back in the seat.
Speaker 3: The specific specification that we're driving here is the X Drive fifty, which is currently the top spick. There is an M sixty version coming, so the whole thing kicks off at around one hundred and thirty five grand, but this one here is about one hundred and seventy and that brings with it a pretty punchy drive train, so three hundred and eighty five kilos of power, seven hundred and sixty five new meters of talk.
Speaker 1: They're good, they're good figures, you know.
Speaker 2: Well, the range is actually pretty good as well.
Speaker 3: So it has a one hundred and twelve kilo white our battery, so it's a big battery, but with that and the power train, it allows you to do zero to one hundred and four point six seconds and it has a range of six hundred and thirty kilometers. Just pretty decent, like you don't feel like you need to be filling up all the time. The thing I don't understand though, You can buy literally the cheapest.
Speaker 2: Tesla they sell on the market, which is here we go.
Speaker 1: What's that number?
Speaker 4: Ten?
Speaker 1: Oh? Great lunch is now officially on.
Speaker 3: So the entry level model three will charge at two hundred and fifty kilowatts.
Speaker 2: Ye, that is the cheapest Tesla you can buy.
Speaker 3: This will only charge at well at under two hundred kilowatts, so it peaks at at one ninety or thereabouts.
Speaker 1: We need to put the killer wat thing into like normal person perspectives. Well, so if you want to go from yeah, so if you want to go from ten to say eighty percent, okay.
Speaker 3: So basically, according to them, it adds ninety five kilometers of range in ten minutes, or actually in the extra fifty it's one hundred and fifty kilometers of range in ten minutes. So if you wanted to half charge, the battery would take twenty minutes, which isn't very fast compared to other cars on the market, like the Oni five, the Tesla stuff, they all charge at a much faster rate. So I think that's a little bit disappointing to me.
Speaker 1: Is this car worth one hundred and seventy thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Look, I think it is from the point of view of it being a luxury car. It does luxury incredibly well. But where we tested it at the proving ground, we add it on the right and handling track and it doesn't tick the BMW brief of being the ultimate driver's machine.
Speaker 2: It is very floaty.
Speaker 3: It feels a bit like a bus to drive, and yeah, great for highway cruising. It is very comfortable and very quiet inside. But it's not dynamic and that disappointed me a little bit.
Speaker 1: So those sorts of things are going to come into play when you're driving through busy traffic, weaving in and out.
Speaker 2: Look at it'll be okay there.
Speaker 3: It's more if you find yourself on a mountain pass and you want to have a bit of fun. Every other BMW product, if you put it into sport mode, you can have fun with it regardless of what it is. This, on the other hand, is kind of the opposite. Feels more like a Mercedes Benz than a BMW. I don't know if that's a bad thing, but it's Yeah.
Speaker 1: Should it be on the list? Are we buying this? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Look, I think it's a really good alternative to everything else Like that e tron I think is just the worst way you could buy an ev Yeah right, it's just not very good at all. This, on the other hand, has lots of arrange. The tech is fantastic, very comfortable, lots of room inside, but it just doesn't handle very well and also doesn't charge very fast. But if you're not too fussed by that, then on an issue.
Speaker 1: All right, So what do they do with the bloody channels these days?
Speaker 2: If you want to get in touch with us, contact at the driveshow dot com. Todau is our email. We read every single email that comes through, whether it's good, bad, or.
Speaker 1: We review all twelve of them, mainly the hate mail, chasing cars I'm looking at you.
Speaker 3: Or you could contact us through social media and we will see that as well. But I thought i'd read out just a couple of sort of bits of feedback that we've got. Somebody has said your show is hilarious and informative, really great banter and car my new go to, Oh thank you, I like this one.
Speaker 2: Someone wrote like this pawn channel very much.
Speaker 1: There was that one episode where we had too much to drink and one thing led to another and Paul showed me a move called the Late Spring Donkey like wow, And then what about later on where you wanted to reveal the Croatian mule? That was That was a good episode.
Speaker 2: Another one was Paul is amazing, Thank you and.
Speaker 1: That is literally not a that is not a review.
Speaker 3: And Gordy cracks me up. Very informative and fun podcast. Half of that's true. Another one informative and well produced. My new favorite, so thank you know it's coming through.
Speaker 1: Paul reads them to his wife and it prevents her not leaving him.
Speaker 3: No, no, there's like a double negative there.
Speaker 2: What do you mean prevents her not leaving him, which means she stays there.
Speaker 1: You go, thank you? Yeah, God, you're a bitch. God, thank you for listening. Please keep the feedback coming. Yeah, it does mean the world, in all seriousness, It does mean the world to rate and review and subscribe, because that bumps this podcast up and gives us some bragging rights over some of the really shit car journals out there, don't you think? I think so. I always screenshot them and send them to other journals. Can I name the one I send them to? No? Okay, what are we going to do next? Week.
Speaker 3: I don't know, send us an email. Contact at the drive show dot com today. You let us know what you want to hear about.
Speaker 1: I you know, a couple of EPs ago, you sent me a challenge to review a Chinese car. Now I'm going to set the challenge for you to review a Croatian car.
Speaker 2: I think the only one they made was the you go What's really it was like?
Speaker 1: That was actually an old man who used to just piggyback on. Come on.
Speaker 2: The joke was you would buy a bicycle and get a free you go shit they were.
Speaker 1: Is that how funny the Croatians are? That's a joke? Is that a jake? Is that you trying to be funny? I think it was actually the truth? Oh my god, Okay, get out, Okay, I'm going to set a challenge. Can you give me in a Ferrari?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I try. That was a good challenge. Let's throw the challenge out to the people. Yes, if you've got something that you want Paul and I to come out and review, let us know. Get in contact with us the driveshow dot com dot use socials on Instagram or email and yeah, let's do that. Agreed? Yes? Good? Can you get me in a ferrari,