Speaker 1: The Chris John O'Connell Breakfast Show podcast Melbourn's Gold one oh four point three live from Level two twenty one to thirty one Goodwood.
Speaker 2: Street, Richmond.
Speaker 1: This is the Chris John o'condinal Breakfast Show on Nolvin's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Good Morning, Happy Monday Morning. We are now broadcasting this week from the inside of a Macy's Christmas shop window. It has I've never been in a radio studio that has looked so christmasy, and yet never been in a country where I don't feel Christmasy at all, because obviously you're used to Christmas always being summer yep. For all of my life, I'm used to the opposite, just at being cold, gray, rainy, if we were lucky, snow. So the moment my head is seeing sunshine, I'm getting excited about the summer shorts, T shirt, sun and then you're going happy Christmas. The two don't mix up. And now I'm in the studio here that looks incredible. We've got the Christmas tree, the tinsel everywhere.
Speaker 3: It's working. Though, didn't you feel like you said, felt happy?
Speaker 2: It's I it looks great in here, but it does feel like we're in a shot window. Doesn't it someone's even come in. I'd like to think that Santa's elves have come in and done it over the weekend and actually stenciled spray stuff on the studio windows.
Speaker 3: Does that come off easily?
Speaker 4: No, the clean isn't going to be all right.
Speaker 2: So on today's show, then it's the Christian O't Color Breakfast show? Have you had a top weekend with a Sheene panel service on this morning show till the next hour. Then we come back with an update of more Code Brown stories you were there listening Friday and now I'm referring to. Also an update on nick As the Cow. Nick As the cow is the giant cow living over in Perth, and one that was about eight tons bigger than the other cows. Ye go, an update about our chat from Nickers the cow from some farmers who were listening Friday. And an update about airplane seats. We were talking about the elbow rest walls. By the way, I've been to Adelaide for the first time this weekend for the U Sea fights was yesterday, and so on the flight back yesterday sat next So I always have the middle seat, which is your preferred seat to.
Speaker 3: Go definitely not middle. I would I'll go aisle, then window, and then middle.
Speaker 2: Right, Why do you go to aisles? You get those long legs yours. You can get a little bit of stretch out. Then, don't you word? If you fall a seat, you always get waxed by the car as it's coming up and down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do worry about that.
Speaker 2: Why don't you. I don't think that you've ever thought through which seat you prefer.
Speaker 3: Well, it's definitely not middle.
Speaker 2: Middle.
Speaker 3: Everybody universally knows middle is the worst.
Speaker 2: Do you think so? Yeah, I I've been in the middle. Perhaps, Where do you like?
Speaker 5: I'm usually on the aisle because Chris is at the window and orderies in the middle.
Speaker 2: Right. Gosh, it's funny how we all have these sort of Anyway, I'm in my normal position, prime position in the middle, and there's a lovely elderly lady next to me. Right. She's like chatting to me and ask how I'm getting on the country. And after about ten minutes she starts a nod off on my shoulder, and I do. It's very polite because I want to start. It was a guy I just moved his head and smash it into the wind of it.
Speaker 3: There's your bit over there.
Speaker 2: So I just go excuse me, excuse me, excuse me, excuse me. She did, She goes, oh, so sorry, falls back on the shoulder again and then said again hello, hello, excuse me, excuse me, excuse me. We were looking around gig thing right. I was so sorry. I was sorry. Does it again this time? I can't be bothered turning an hour in ten minutes. I let have a snooze about ten minutes on my shoulder and the stewardess goes there nice and excuse me her pretzels because she's asleep. So I get a kind of bonus package.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 2: Three parts of How was the Gene bon Jovi on Saturday night was massive.
Speaker 5: It was so big because of course the stands are all packed and can you imagine the whole playing surface packed as well, and they had like a white cover on the ground so they look like ants. It was very hard to see the boys, but they are incredible.
Speaker 2: It was to sound good because when we were out at Werribee last weekend before Bungalow, Camel station one last year. There were a couple of people chatting to us, and warn of them was a big bon Jovie fan. Yeah, and I said, are you going to see that? Jeane? She was opting not to. She was going to go into I think in Brisbane. Ye, she thought. The sound of the g sometimes the big bands isn't very good.
Speaker 5: Look it's not, but for such a big area you kind of expect that. But it didn't spoil the experience. We saw Michael Jackson there. I think it was ninety four or ninety five.
Speaker 2: Did you lucky thing? What tour out?
Speaker 3: But wasn't it.
Speaker 4: His history tour?
Speaker 2: I think?
Speaker 4: And it was horrible.
Speaker 5: The reverb off the Great Southern Stand was awful. But of course that's all gone now, it's all redeveloped. But look, I just thought it was amazing just to be there. It's the first time i'd seen them live. I thought it was brilliant.
Speaker 2: He's still got a great voice as well.
Speaker 4: Oh he has, and he's a bit of a spunk.
Speaker 2: And where were you? Where were your seats?
Speaker 4: Our seats were kind of we were sort of halfway up.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it wasn't nice.
Speaker 4: Blade.
Speaker 2: She was up.
Speaker 4: I wasn't on the ground at all. No, I wasn't in the mosh pit, but it was still good.
Speaker 2: And this weekend I made my debut in a place called Adelaide. Have you ever been?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I worked in Adelaide for my first job in radio. Three weeks.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, how did that go? And then you've got little bit three weeks well, and you within three weeks you ruled. You thought, I've done everything I need to do here. I've changed radio and Adelaide.
Speaker 3: I probably moved almost like I moved out of Melbourne, moved everything to Adelaide. This is going to be my new start, my new job. And then at the end of three weeks of work experience, the boss said, I can give you a job here or you can have the same job back in Melbourne. So packed up all my stuff.
Speaker 4: I came back promotion.
Speaker 2: Now tell me this. Then I thought it was a charming place. It's a very to me. It's a very small place. The grid system was very easy to walk around, and everyone's very very friendly as well. But then, why Pats, when I said, this morning I had go to an Adelaide. Do you go?
Speaker 5: You said, you said it was a bit like a small US.
Speaker 2: What did you say, the US city? The grid system? How I do that? But you then go dead? Now now now why is that? He says a girl who lives out at wabin, I mean you bug eyed locals out there, the kissing cousin.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: On the show, no topic is ever fully rested. We do you think called late to the party? Where if you want to chip in about anything we've been talking about on the show, you can a couple of weeks later, a couple of days later, and you can email me for late to the party Christian at Gold one o four three dot com dot au cover once a catch up with an over the weekend Christian Friday show Code Brown's in the swimming pool reminded me of a holiday to Greece. So if you cause you missed Friday's show, we were just talking about I until Friday show. And now I know a lot more information from you, I have changed my opinion. I always thought that if a child accidentally did a number two in a swimming ball and we all had to evacuate, they drained the pool and as we found out from a lot of you. No they don't. They just chuck a load of chlorine in yep scoob it up with the old poon neett. That's it. I was in the hotel. Was in the hotel swoom pool on a recent holiday to Greece, and the young lad who was swimming with his dad said I need to go to the toilet. His dad said to him, well, you know what to do. Get out the pool and go to the toilet. The very young lad totters out of the pool, walks along the edge, not believing he's doing anything wrong, squats over the edge of the pool, pulls the trunks down and drops mass baths straight into the deep en, and then bombs back into the pool himself. I don't know what the Greek word is the Cobe Brown team, but all hell broke loose. Good morning, Christian. Listen to the podcast and I'm a farmer, and you were talking about Nickers, the giant cow over in Perth. That's six 't six and a ton and a half, and I'm wondering how difficult would be to milk. I'd be careful to do that. It's in fact a boy, it's a stick so if you and Jack started tugging anything down there on those others, you might get a surprise. We wouldn't have known. We wouldn't have known. Finally, Christian, on Friday, you were talking about the well who gets the arm rest on planes, and Jack mentioned about another guy of culling up on his lap and falling asleep. The plane etiquette for arm rests is as follows. Aisle seats gets one arm rest and leg room in the aisle. Middle seats gets two armrests. Window seat get one arm rest and a view from the window. That's a system I don't know. I don't know about that. I mean, that is why I like the middle, because I believe that I can get two arms.
Speaker 3: You see, I think arm rest can be shared. You can have both people's arms on one rest.
Speaker 2: You can exactly. But we don't live in that world of sharing anymore. Everyone wants everything just for themselves. How do you know who's going to go front arm, who's going to go rear arm. That's where the jockeying is. You get some guys that just go in the middle and don't display out.
Speaker 3: Middle should get the choice because middle is the worst scene.
Speaker 2: But the worst seat is the king's seat. The king would sit in the middle. No, no, no, the king sits on the island.
Speaker 3: And maybe he would because he's security as either side of.
Speaker 2: Him exactly well the security. Yes, there was an old lady fell asleep with me and some guy eating the whole time for an hour and ten minutes away. If you've got an email sort of show for lakes laparties, Christian at Gold one four to three dot com dot A.
Speaker 1: You the Christian O'Connell breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: So lastly, go on the show. We were saying how we want to find people who are at work when we start the show, and then we're going to try and build a game, create a game, design a game around whatever you're doing when we start the show in this first hour, the secret out of the show, before the boss is up and before everyone else starts pouring in after seven o'clock. So I know a lot of you we spoke to on Friday are at work already the moment we start. One of them is Sharon in Wherabee.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Sharon, Good morning, Christian. How are you today?
Speaker 2: I'm pretty good. How was your weekend? Sharon, it was.
Speaker 6: Not too bad. It was pretty damn good. The weather was beautiful on Saturday, so I enjoyed the most. But it on Saturday.
Speaker 2: Excellent. Now remind us again, you're at work at a news agency.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yes, I am news agency and Ted slot right okay?
Speaker 2: And this opens at what time?
Speaker 6: Seven o'clock? But I generally consider some customers beforehand?
Speaker 2: Yes, right, okay, so I thought this morning? Then, so are you open now? Yep? Right. So what we want to do is we need to build a game. First of all, we need the name for the game, and we also need some music for it as well. Now, I thought if you could tell us what the most recent customer has spent, maybe could people could try and call in and guess what they got?
Speaker 6: Okay, Well, the most recent would be thirty nine dollars and fifteen since that's.
Speaker 3: A large order and a tato.
Speaker 7: Yeah, please check it?
Speaker 2: And is that this morning thirty nine dollars? Since thirty nine dollars and fifteen cents? Okay, So we need people to call in and try and guess what they got exactly thirty nine ers or fifteen cents? Why do there, shann We need some music for this. I've got three choices, you can pick which one. Okay, we haven't got a name for the game yet either, good god, No, we're not on nov Nope, we're not a fox. Yes, that's us. That's us. That's us, Sharon. That's us, isn't it Sharon? You're the exec producer this feature. We need to have a name, Jack and Pats. Have you got anything for the name so far?
Speaker 3: This game the news agency game, come on, placeholder Sharon.
Speaker 4: Chez's news agent. Oh onehad?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, you can in Melbourne then, So it's thirty nine dollars and fifteen cents. Yes, all right, who haven't guess the nest we'll give you a prize.
Speaker 1: For Christian O'Connell breakfast show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: So we're trying out a new thing with you. If you're at work right now, we're going to try and build a game involving your job. Guinea pig for this is the great Sharon in Werriby works for a news agency.
Speaker 6: Welcome Byck Sharon, Thank you very much, Christian, thank you. Yes, I do you feel like a guinea pig in this, but I'm willing to give it a try.
Speaker 2: No guinea pigs will be harmed. An experimentation phase of this, okay, and give yourself a plug. Whereby s are you? And what's the name?
Speaker 6: I'm in the QV Building, QV Center, corner Lane Stele and Swanston Street.
Speaker 2: And I bet you have a lot of regular local customers. Aren't they coming the same times? Certain days?
Speaker 6: They do yes, day in dayet And then if I had a dollar for every time someone said to me it's this a winning ticket, I could have retired by nil.
Speaker 2: Do you know, Bill Away, have you ever handy big winners? There?
Speaker 6: No, not shit noice. So maybe if you come and buy a ticket, Christian, maybe you could be a big winner.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, So this is a game that we've created for Sharon's job and involves her telling us the most recent purchase. You've got to try and work out what the person got. So the the bill at the moment, then the receipt.
Speaker 6: Was for how much fifty fifteen?
Speaker 2: Okay, So some possible titles until we meet again, because she's at the till yep, until the mystery shopper, the secret till Jack, what have you got?
Speaker 3: I don't like, I don't mind the mystery shopper. I've got what you're buying?
Speaker 2: Maybe what you buying?
Speaker 3: Maybe put it in a bill baby transaction action?
Speaker 2: Oh, transaction action this week? Only a tax, lotto or purchase?
Speaker 3: Hundering?
Speaker 2: No, all right, So what's the name we're going to go for? What's your first one?
Speaker 3: What you're buying?
Speaker 2: What you buyd is the name of this game? Now? What you're buying? Okay? So thirty nine dollars fifteen? All right, so I'm going to go to the lines now, Sharon. Okay, they're gonna guess you say yes or no? Hik you all right, Liz, good morning, Good morning, Christian Liszt. You are now the second guinea pig in this experiment. You're the first person to play. What's your buying?
Speaker 8: Thank you?
Speaker 2: All right? What do you think the thirty nine dollars and fifteen cents?
Speaker 8: Was four?
Speaker 9: I can figure it.
Speaker 2: It's a pack of cigarettes, isn't it, Sharon? Was it a pack of fags? Tough like? Liz?
Speaker 6: Sorry?
Speaker 2: All right, hello, producers, that's it putting through Tracy, good morning, Hi, Hey going, Christian, Yeah, I'm good. How's your weekend? Good?
Speaker 10: Thank you?
Speaker 3: It's really good.
Speaker 2: Ah, excellent, that's great. Is now thirty nine dollars and fifteen cents? What do you think that got it? Run? At Sharon's?
Speaker 10: I think there was an eighteen.
Speaker 3: An eighteen nine.
Speaker 6: Test Bow quick tick.
Speaker 2: All right, think you're going to say it was an over eighteens magazine when they all top self. So I wanted to get themselves going on a Monday. Sharon's other answer, close but not close enough. Okay, let's go to belly. Good morning, Good morning, Billy. That's the spirit. This is a guy who's attacking the week already, Good morning, Billy, welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: I thought he was going.
Speaker 6: I thought it was going to be somebody playing off the newspaper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, coming in on.
Speaker 9: The start of the man's going to plant it off of the bill night byey.
Speaker 2: Tough luck, Billy boy, All right, give us a call down. Then what do you think there's thirty nine dollars and fifteen cents was for.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: We only don't start believing. I always said I definitely know. But since Steve Perry, lead singer of Journey, was one of the stars on Isolated Naked Vocal a couple of weeks ago, Gold one O four point three. Come on, it's Monday mornings ten to seven. We're creating a brand new game we're gonna do once a week involving you. If you're at work or we start the show at six o'clock and I know that's a lot of you. And the first guinea pig to try this out with us is Sharon in Werribee. She works for a news agency and we've created this game around her job.
Speaker 11: Show what's your buying?
Speaker 12: Fuck?
Speaker 2: She tells us what the most recent customers spent. You've got to work out what it was on at the moment. Then thirty nine dollars and fifteen cents? What do you think they were buying? Welcome back, Sharon.
Speaker 6: Hello, how are you Christian?
Speaker 2: I'm still good like it was like ten minutes ago. Now this changed luckily you can't be a bit up and down this early in the morning, but so not too bad, all right, Sharon. If you've got some Christmas decorations up, we've got them up in the studio right now on our fake tree.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, we're sand get him up Hi at work here, But my mum headed Christmas decorations up about the first week of November.
Speaker 2: Oh well, she goes too soon. She's another Christmas Zilla like Pats.
Speaker 6: She is worse than a Christmas You'll know, I'm telling you she Every looking crany at the sill with decorations has been a bild does my heading?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And shout and tell me this? What's your favorite Christmas movie? What do you think is the greatest Christmas movie?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 6: Geez, I don't know you.
Speaker 2: Fan of elf? Am?
Speaker 6: I fan of you?
Speaker 2: Sorry Elf? The Will Pharaoh movie Elf?
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, and him alone is a great one, him alone, and yeah, don't probably get Haim alone, Yes, Hamoloine definitely, Thanks.
Speaker 2: You Ion, sorry for putting your spot.
Speaker 6: Then all right, it's okay, all right.
Speaker 2: We've got some customers coming into the studio right now and into the show. Sorry, Jack and Ballarat, good morning, get out?
Speaker 13: How done?
Speaker 2: I'm pretty good? Jack? What do you think the thirty nine dollars and fifteen cents was spent on?
Speaker 1: My Oregon?
Speaker 3: Is an eighteen line? A quick victim and asked coffee?
Speaker 2: I love how specific that is. That is so good. That's great, mate, that's the spirit. Sharon is Jackie Boy the right is the winner?
Speaker 6: Quite spit quice enough?
Speaker 2: All right? Up, like jack have a good day, Kate. Yes, yeah, almost hostile, but anyway doesn't matter. Kate, welcome to the show.
Speaker 12: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I'm not hostile, Kate.
Speaker 2: What do you think the thirty nine dollars was spent on?
Speaker 8: I think it's an eighteen game quick pick and.
Speaker 2: A scratchy scratchy yep, Sharon, quite spit quice enough. Okay, sorry, Kate. Let's go to Cecilia. Hi, Hi, Celia, great name, all right, Celia? Yeah, thinks do you think? Do you think you're okay? Yes?
Speaker 10: I think I'm okay. I'm on my way to work and I'm.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay. And what do you do?
Speaker 10: It's so it's a we have a retail plasterboard supplier.
Speaker 2: Okay? Cool? And how much do you think the thirteen dollars and fifteen cents? What do you think it was spent on?
Speaker 10: I think it was a Pats Lotto ticket and a Herald son.
Speaker 2: Do you know what, Sharon? I think I'm going to give her the prize. I'm going to say it's close enough.
Speaker 6: It is close enough. Years, it's close enough, but still not close enough, but close enough.
Speaker 2: It's close enough, not closed up. It's close enough for a Monday morning looking at the time of the club. We've got to get out of this. It's gone on too long. It's so this customer who spent this thirty nine dollars and fifty cents, you refer to her as missus Friendly? Is that right? Yes?
Speaker 6: I do, because she's one of the most friendliest customers around. And because I said that, many customers I sometimes don't know their name, so I just refer to these lovely ladies missus friendly.
Speaker 2: And what did missus Friendly buy for the thirty nine dollars.
Speaker 6: And fifty actually spent three tests? What I tickets for a Saturday night A twenty four game Quick Pick for seventeen dollars and five cents Q twelve gamequ Picked for eight dollars fifty.
Speaker 10: Five, saving me a week and a TV week and a TV week.
Speaker 3: TV week still flying off the shelves.
Speaker 6: Yeah, check. You'd be surprised when I run out of TV weeks as soon as I get the TV on a shelf today. As soon as I've ran out, I'm going to have people saying, where's all your TV weeks? You've got no TV weeks lift now does it get.
Speaker 2: Biggert this Timmy because they lad the big Christmas Bump edition.
Speaker 6: Yes, it's only about a couple of weeks. We'll get up to two weeks. Things that will be you like a two weeks special on the same as a Woman's Days, a new idea, all them lovely soape drama Magazine's great.
Speaker 2: All right, Sharon, you've been a star this morning as well. We're going to give you a prize helping us out this morning.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much, and thank you for choosing me to be a part of the first trol of this game. I enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: No better guinea big in town than you, Sharon Werriby.
Speaker 6: Thank you very much. I enjoyed a Christian have a good day.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Sharon. Thank you. Cecilia. You have one and you want a family pass to go and see The Grinch, and also you get some merchandise. It is in cinemas. Now you've got a nice family mark passing. Go and see a great Christmas movie, The Grinch. All right, enjoy thank you.
Speaker 1: That's the spirit the Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: This morning show.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, the huge prize thanks to Chapel Street and our twelve days of Christmas today is a thousand dollars worth of vinyl. What an amazing prize. So I'm jealous. Who ever wins that prize a great prize. So you've got that. Also, today's from now on, We're in the last five shows of the year. That's it. We've only got five shows left. Is this normal? Not Australian?
Speaker 4: When you finished this it is?
Speaker 2: Yeah, normally don't break up until like the twenty first, twenty second, even Christmas Eve. I've been doing a radio.
Speaker 3: Show Christmas Eve.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm stunned. I feel a bit of a putting up stumps too soon.
Speaker 3: In the UK, do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?
Speaker 2: Traditionally the same as the entire planet on Christmas Days.
Speaker 3: Family does Christmas Eve?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Americans?
Speaker 2: Why what is it about? Americans? How are you gonna have that big, one big meal on Christmas Days? Enough? You got to chuck it one at atle bit earlier for thanks Thanksgiving and now you can't wait another couple of hours. That's unbelievable. What's on with delayed gratification. We let the kids open one little present each on Christmas Eve. Yeah, but all of them. Why are you then going it on Christmas Day? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Good point, because it will get through that excitement of waking up on Christmas morning and running down to the tree and going, oh yeah we opened all this last.
Speaker 2: Night, pick up all the the wrapping, baby, put it in the recycling. It's not the same all right. So of the weekend, then I went to today which was great fun for the UFC fights yesterday and a big fight weekend actually on this strange fight for ninety seconds. Do you pay for that? For Jeff horm on Friday night? And then one of the biggest robbery eas daylight robberies in the world yesterday Tyson Fury easily outclassing and out boxing Gionce Wilder and an epic fight between a pane them. Hopefully it's going to be a rematch whilst it was an Adelaide went out Saturday night, went to two places. The first bar. We went to a place called two kW big rooftop bar. I was in the lift going in with the Australian cricket team. Oh well right, now all of them at the hot. There was a lot of them right as they're on a cricket team. Now I'm thinking, obviously they're over it's a test, I believe. Thursday at the Oval, the bar we overlooks the Oval and which looked it looks amazing. However apparently people going, yeah, they're in town to prepare and get ready on thinking hmmm, in a bar to get ready. Yesterday when I was flying back to Melbourne, the engine team were turning up, so I don't know if they were going to get on it for a night as well, not the Aussies and up before or However. I also met a man who had a missing finger. We're talked more about that and he had an amazing story in half an hour's time. So that might have been exciting. And I had ringside seats at the UC yesterday. That was exciting. But that's not what happens in a weekend because when I came home I still had to get on with the kind of admin and the nitty gritty that we all have to do in life. We started this last Monday on the show we call it Mondane Monday.
Speaker 14: Monday Monday, every Monday, I want to mortalize you turning you into a Monday Hero by celebrating the very dullest thing you had to do over the weekend.
Speaker 2: Don't be ashamed of it. Own it, Melbourne. Tell me now then, what was the dullest thing you did over the weekend? Nine four one four one oh four three And what we do We get Brian our voiceover man, to turn you into a Monday Morning hero on Monday. Monday for me Jack and Patsy's ask.
Speaker 15: Kristin came home from a weekender way to find that the toilet was blocked and had to unblock it whilst yelling at his kids that they used too.
Speaker 11: Much toilet paper. Wouldn't come home.
Speaker 15: Dad, Now mendo toilet living the dream with a toilet planger.
Speaker 11: Great work, Christian.
Speaker 15: Jack spit the weekend painting and bedroom, first, making sure that all the dropsheets completely covered the floor and were taped at the edges, before painting the walls and ceiling.
Speaker 11: Some paint drift in his hair. Good fun, great stuff.
Speaker 2: Jack.
Speaker 15: Petrina Jones dressed in her favorite Disney ninety and fluffy pink slippers and brought in.
Speaker 11: The wheely bin from the front of Red.
Speaker 15: Joint and then did the backyard poop a skew, but ran.
Speaker 11: Out of plastic bags.
Speaker 15: Damn that supermarket bag band Petrina, You're on fire.
Speaker 2: Which at his points out the poop wasn't from Patsy's dogs, No dog, its husband, Chris, can.
Speaker 1: You wear.
Speaker 2: That's why she had those big old bags were live to pick up that old poop. Okay, come on, then tell us about the dullestig muted over the weekend. We can turn you into a Monday Morning hero for Monday Mondays. Let's celebrate the dull admin of life every Monday nine four one four, one oh four three. What did you get done over the weekend?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I literally came back from Adelaide yesterday. I left it at lunch time Saturday and thought, you know, the kids, daddy's back. But now I came back. My wife was like, oh really sorry, but I needed to fix that. The toilet, the downstairs toilet was full and I mean blocked. You know we ever done that? Sometimes we use the public toilet and you flush it and it keeps rising up and it just stops, just stops and it's like a big old oxtail soup.
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 2: That's what I came back to, and I was so we didn't I had to just deal with it, to get on with it. This is what you're gonna do, haven't you? Sometimes to life? So I have to. I literally just put my bag down. I'm like, God's sake, and my wife Sarah goes to me else it going to deal with it. So all right, Yeah, that's what's for. And it's the kids because they're girls. There might be just twelve and fourteen, but they are training women. That is how girls that come out of the womb, and they begin training womanhood immediately, and they use too much lou role and it's sort of clogged up in there like a mountain. So I'm trying to I have to put my hand in. I put my hand in. I put my hand in.
Speaker 16: Oh my gosh, trying to loosen someone up down there.
Speaker 2: And the hand is not like what it finds in there, so we don't have a plunger. And so I have to go around to Rudy, my Croatian neighbor.
Speaker 3: Knocking do with that wet hand.
Speaker 2: I've cleaned it. I've cleaned it. I've cleaned it, okay, scrub the nails and not with the other hand. And this is attired gentleman. It's a lovely, lovely, twinkly eye gentleman. And he's got a great accent. And I went around. I told him, and he said.
Speaker 4: He goes.
Speaker 2: I know, Chris, I don't have a plunger, but I have a look at my shared and I see what we have. He knocks at the door. Ten minutes later, and I'm not making a suck right o the door. He's got his leaf blower. Can't for your leaf blower in my bog trying to blow out the weekend pray the walls. You the clean up operation, you're ndous. I said, look, I appreciate your help, Rudy, but no.
Speaker 9: Not.
Speaker 2: All right. So we're talking about this because they do it Monday. Monday. This is where we celebrate every Monday, the real nitty gritty of life that you have to get done over the weekend, because yeah, hopefully done some great stuff for the weekend, but there's stilly with those things you have to do, those boring the admin of life being a grown up, that we have to get done over the weekend.
Speaker 7: And we call it Mondame Monday.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Monday Monday. So tell me about the dullest thing you did over the weekend. The best one we get during the show today, I've got a Village Cinema Gold Class voucher. So the best one we get is just audience to do is just tell us the dudest thing you did over the weekend. Nine four one four three. Some of them are going to come in so far from your calls and Facebook.
Speaker 11: Shout them from where.
Speaker 15: Toby ate some dodgy food and spent the weekend in bed with a tummy latch a washing machine. Tom from Hoppin's Crossing dug up catpoo from the cat run and put the bins out.
Speaker 11: Glenn from Baronia washed his socks.
Speaker 15: Then tumber drive them and then sorted them out.
Speaker 11: Brennan from hoppers Crossing spent.
Speaker 15: Saturday trying to learn how to fold.
Speaker 11: A fitted sheets.
Speaker 15: George from Oakley changed jees Son Snappy, faked.
Speaker 11: Him and took him for a walk in the rain.
Speaker 15: Sou from Paknem what six episodes back to back of Escape to the Country.
Speaker 11: Helen from Ballarat cleaned.
Speaker 15: The toilet four loads of what he was done and she did the grocery shopping. Congratulations everybody, you are all stars.
Speaker 2: All right, what's the nice thing he did over the weekend? Let me know.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Time now for to hear some more of your Monday mondays Mondane Monday. Every Monday, we're celebrating the admiral and the Dulla Admirin of life. The things you have to get done over the weekend, amongst all the hopefully exciting things you did over the weekend. Hopeny and enjoin the great weather on Saturday. Here's some of the best ones we've had from you so far.
Speaker 15: Howard from Belgrade did all of his taxes for his business.
Speaker 11: Howard, I am impressed.
Speaker 15: Catherine from a raven list of twenty seven books on a selling website. Catherine, that's amazing. Sean from Saint Albans and Black the toilet hadn't moved the lawns. You're just like Christian, Sean, well done. Lee from Sundry was picking out here out of the daughters.
Speaker 2: Don rash Lee, I'm proud, great word ever.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: So I went to Adelaide for first time and ended up eating an amazing restaurant an Adelaide called Goucho, and I think it's something of an institution. Then I met the owner and his wife, dy knew everyone and the reason on was to in Adelaide was a big UFC fan or a load of fights yesterday at the entertainment center. Three of the fighters who were fighting yesterday the night before were eating in this restaurant when I was there as well, and then an embarrassing count of one of them, but we'll say that for later.
Speaker 3: What happens if two UFA FI to see the person there about to fight.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I was worried about. Luckily they must someone must organize all that. Because Adelaide not a huge city. You could easily run into somebody that you're fighting twelve forteen hours time. Some of them had had a quite a bit of needle with each other at the wains as well, so but these were there were heavyweight fighters and they were all having huge great states, not drinking e booze. But obviously they've weighed in, so they want to bulk up and they need some energy anyway. I get in dused to a guy called Soda who's a big deal in Adelaide, so does the news there. But he's also on a very good breakfast show, Jody and Soda on Mix and Adelaide. And he's a lovely guy. It's really really friendly. And he introduced me to a man with nine fingers and I'm looking at the nine fingers and because I'm I don't want to be rude and go why have you got nine fingers? I don't know the story. And then the guy goes mouse as so this guy is introduced as right, I don't even know his actual name mouse. This is what you do in Australia. Mouse. I'm thinking you can't be called mister mouse. That you do have some strange names. Surely it's not a boy's name, is it mouse? He goes Mouse, Why you've only got known fingers? He goes, well, I used to play AFL and I kept getting injuries to this finger here which is no longer there. That was his air and he said that the surgeon said, you're going need to have the bones fused, but that will mean that you probably will end your playing career. And you'll know this guy's Brett backwell, some of you might remember the name. Back in early late nineties. They got nominated for the AFL Rising Star. Played for Carton in the two thousands, and he didn't want to stop playing, obviously it's his sport. So he decided that the better option rather than have this operation that would enter his career, was to have that finger, that pesky finger that kept getting injured removed as in amputated.
Speaker 3: Do you make that decision on the spot, like do you come.
Speaker 2: To change to this guy? Can I tell you something? I get the feeling. Yeah, mister mouse mouse Man does that okay? And he said, oh, it became by accident. It became this international news story about a footy player in Australia de sign and have his finger, electing to have his finger removed and playing with nine fingers. So much so that Letterman, David Letterman, heard about it. They flew him over first class. He goes on. Let him with like Sheryl Crow and those are big stars. He's just some kid, you know, He's that in his early twenties and all the other chat shows they're so competitive. If they thought he was really funny, and charming as your australiings are. He then goes and does the rounds of chat shows, and he ended up at the end of this extraordinary week he was telling me about in Billy Crystal's private box watch watching a basketball game, throwing peanuts at unsuspecting spectators with Billy Crystal. So, anyway, the thing is, this morning, I want to know that I think that if you have a missing finger, you've got a story about why it's missing, right, You've got a mouse story. Okay, by the way, someone told me later on off the few more drinks, why is called mouse? But we do not need to go into that right now. Anyway, do you have a missing finger and why? Okay, that's what one of this morning who listening has a missing finger and why is it missing?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: So I'm asking this morning the do you have a missing finger? On why he made a man in a bar in Adelaide on Saturday night. He did have a missing finger that he decided. No one said you need to have that finger moved. He just decided it'd be easier to prolong here his playing AFL career. Nickname of the mouse you might know. Some of you might remember it used to play for Carlton Brett backwell, he decided to have the finger removed if you wanted which one it was ring finger? And I said, wouldn't that though, affect how he catched the ball and handling the ball? And he said no, he thought that actually he'd be fine if he didn't have that one.
Speaker 3: And almost twenty years later, does he regret his decision or is he glad?
Speaker 2: Because he is he did this right? I went, really, I thought, I thought, you put all your fingers out to catch the ball and at speed, you know, in the cause of game. And he goes, no, look at this, and he picked up a wine ball. And I don't still don't understand what he was demonstrating to me.
Speaker 3: Hard to prove that he can grab things.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, So do you have a missing finger? And why? Nine four one oh four three? Tim? Good morning, Good morning, How you going man? I'm good Tim. So you got a missing finger?
Speaker 9: Yes, I've got a missing finger on the right hand. Is my index finger?
Speaker 2: Yep? How come.
Speaker 9: I was an apprentice captain and John in the early eighties and I accidentally put my hand into a machine when I when I was doing some timber.
Speaker 2: Do you do some tinder some timber? Oh? Sorry, there was someone else right already? You lost your finger in a tinder date? Good lord? So but I thought, don't they train you too easy? Hello? What? Sorry? Don't they train you? I would think the number one rule maybe you missed that lesson is don't put your own fingers in the machine.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Mate, that's that's the thing about being an apprentice where they teach a right from wrong. And yeah, i'd learned pretty well and done the wrong and.
Speaker 3: Tim because it's your index thing, you're on your main hand. Do you find that you go and point things out, like point to somebody and say, I'll look over there, and then you're pointing with a stub.
Speaker 9: You can say that I lost the whole index finger because I was birthday and being young, they cut the stunt right out and my other fingers were damaged as well. Right, but when I go to point my work made five at me because my singers don't point straight the point like a hand corner.
Speaker 2: I'm not laughing. What's happened? Just the image if I pulled over a car and I was lost and I went so is it left or right? And you're pointing five different directions? But what do you like picking up a wine bottle? Because that's the test. Apparently all right, Jim dan com, I have a lovely weekend, the weekend already in a good week Sue, Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 11: How are you pretty good?
Speaker 2: Sue? So have you got an extra finger?
Speaker 3: Not?
Speaker 2: Now? I don't, but you did have?
Speaker 10: I did have. I was born with eleven eleven fingers?
Speaker 2: Wow? And whereabouts was the excell little.
Speaker 10: Pinky on my pinky?
Speaker 2: You had a double pinky?
Speaker 10: I had a double pinky on my left hand side?
Speaker 2: No white? Did they have to remove it?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Because it stuck out sideway?
Speaker 3: Did they give you a choice? Or it got done when you were too young to decide?
Speaker 10: I know when I was a baby and the vines hadn't formed properly yet. So what they did was they round, They wound a piece of wire or something around it, and it fell off. That's how they I was left with like a wart thing like it's a doctor's office the hospital.
Speaker 2: Years ago. You sed dond a lot of money if you had an next sort of thing like that in the circus or stuff like that. People you know, don't see the bearded lady and the eleven fingered lady as well playing a piano. Yeah, we got to wear a bit.
Speaker 10: This is also happened if I hadn't had Barry.
Speaker 2: That's amazing, all right, Sue, thanks for giving us a call, No worry, Thank you by.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three due.
Speaker 2: Next hour one it he's going to be winning one thousand dollars worth of old school vinyl from Grevel Records in Pride and so thanks to the Twelve Days of Christmas and Chapel Street Before that, though, we've got your Monday Morning misheard lyrics, so it's a mixed back. Today. I've got the first thing we're going to do with this is a guy every week who really is the star of this feature. He listens to the podcast of this show in England and he has over three hundred of these songs of misheard lyrics on his hard drive and each week he gives us a top five. This week is the festive edition. It's a last week of the year, so he's now I should warn you down all Christmas songs, but some of the misheard lyrics are Christmas week Christmas song right, So first of all, then Monday Misheard Lyrics we go to this is the Christmas edition, This top five. After this, I've got some more the ones you've just sent in anyway, and some of them are great if you've never heard this feature. By the way, some of the Hall of Famous we've had over the last couple of weeks of doing this, The Beatles Ticket to Ride Maybe My Baby Don't Care right, great song, great lyric or is it my Baby Donkey?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Then there was the who no one knows what is like?
Speaker 11: You need to be the bad Man?
Speaker 2: What's a daughtery thinking? He's singing No one's like to be the bad man? Or is it no one knows to be the Batman?
Speaker 11: No one knows what is like to be the bad man?
Speaker 2: It's batman, I'm sorry it is. And then this was one of my new favorite ones, Celine Dion the hots I believe that the heart does go on? Or is it she's singing that the hot dogs go on? It is? It's hot dogs? You can't and hear it? It changes it all?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 2: Then the Top five Christian edition. First of all, than Eric Carmen, all by myself, I think of Christian How can John think that anything sounds like a Christmas word in this? All right? All by myself? Don't want to be all by myself anymore? Eric Carmen's classic hit. Or is it Obama's Elf? Don't want to be Obama's elf anymore, it really is. That's a great one, very very good. Okay, Let's go to Mariah Carrie. All right, so it should be I don't want a lot for Christmas? Or is it I don't want her not for Christmas? No, not that one. No, Let's go to the great David Bowie, The Secret Life of Arabia. This is going to be a new favorite. All right. So you're just hearing the Secret Life of Arabia? Or is it Brian voice of Van Bryan has already got the Secret Life of a Reindeer. The way that Bowie used to say words rainer about fifteen consents in there, But it was the case David Bowie. I'm going to that drop every single day this week. That's a great one. Handsome at Christmas coming over to Melbourne as well. One of the many shows you can go and see on the Golden Ticket Handsome at Christmas.
Speaker 13: Memories round the Christmas Tree our sweetest swans.
Speaker 2: Ever with me. Memories around the Christmas tree are the sweetest ones that remain with me? Or is it memories around the Christmas tree are the sweetest swans that will mate with me?
Speaker 13: The memories round the Christmas Tree our sweetest swams.
Speaker 2: And then we got Gata, somebody that I used to know. Huge it you could be addicted to a certain kind of sadness? Or is it you could be addicted to a certain kind of Santa's It's not quite over the line of the Hawkeye replay. That doesn't quite the v a r. That doesn't quite go over the line. That one our favorite top five?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: This one? The Secret Life?
Speaker 1: I've a reained the Christian O'Connell Breakfast show Men's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 2: Three, which on Monday's Misheard Lyrics was done a top five the Christmas edition. Now we've got some ones that are coming from you. If you want to email me your Misheard lyrics is Christian at Gold one four three dot com dot au. This one comes from Mike Christianist and every morning to show on the way to work. However, I'm always too busy on the roads to call in, so I've emailed you a couple of Christmas ones. First one is from the Jackson five. I saw Mummy kissing Santa Claus. You get it? She didn't see me creep down the stairs to have a peep. Or is it she didn't see me creep down the stairs to have a pee? Mike. That's a great one. This is one I'm not so sure about. This is Chris Rea a classic driving home for Christmas. A free way, yep, but soon there'll be a freeway. Yeah, which our correspondent might here thinks, but soon there be a three way free way. Gives the whole thing why he's rushing over for Christmas? Isn't he a couple more then Christian? This comes from Jacqueline. My husband and I were listening to misheard lyrics a couple of weeks ago. He swears blind that Queen uh have listened. First of all, let's go let's play the originally Bamian Rhapsody instead of Monstrosity. He's hearing these warm sausages almost almost not quite over the line from these warm susages, And finally this comes from Luke. Luke McGuire, thank you very much for this one Green Day, one of your favorite bands, Boulevard of Broken Dreams. The line I walk alone, I walk alone sounds like I walk alone, luc It does exactly oustand. He's wearing a very nice after show. Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Loose the Christian O'Connor Breakfast Show Gold one four point three.
Speaker 2: Ten minutes time Now the big Bries thanks to Chapel Street twelve Days of Christmas. Today's one is a great one. One thousand dollars worth of old school vinyl. Awesome, awesome, awesome. This to me would be one of the ones I would love the most. Meaning they've actually sent them in that we could just look at and take some photos off to how to promote this today, and we were flicking through it before the show today. There's some great albums there. They've got probably good range there as well. There's a really eclectic mix as well. So that's the BRI's gone up in ten minutes time. Dan's does emailed me it's just got to work. He was listening to us to misheard lyrics and he actually thinks this Bohemia absolutely one is save him his life from this warm sausage tea. No you're not there, however, pet banata playing in the middle of all that, and he said, to hit me you the best shot actually sounds like hit me with your pet shark. Yes it does. Yes, Yes, that's on the money. Dan one out two ain't bad. All right, we'll leave it there. This week got the big prizes coming up next.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 2: Three Dan Umber eight and we start this week with one thousand dollars worth of old school vinyl from Grevel Records in brand this Christmas shot playing staying in the iconic Chapel Street tomorrow is the dumplings, a year's supply of mister not just any dumplings, the finest dumplings in town, mister Maggie's dumplings. So today it's all about the vinyl. One thousand dollars worth of vinyl is it's all the greatest records ever recorded, so many brilliant music that you can choose from in there. This is a great I'm so jealous. This is an amazing prize to win. All right, then, So before we play the little clip of how you win it this morning? Toughest job this week, chap post, because I've made him sing the countdown, you know, the twelve Days of Christmas, about all the winners we've had so far in the last seven times we've done this. Yep. Obviously, the more winners, the harder it gets for.
Speaker 3: You, and the faster we're speeding up the music just to get through it all. Yes, okay, and I still have to sing it live.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the pre recorder, but there's no fun in that. You've been practicing for the last hour, three run throughs during Pats's News. You did it all in them. Okay, can you do it live? Good luck? I pray this morning. I prayed this morning. This is the one where it's like, you know, when you're running down a hill too quickly and your legs started with a bit bit and you know it's coming, but you're still right running. That's what it's like. What That's exactly what it is when Jack has to do this anyway, listen along, will he wobble bell up?
Speaker 12: It's Christen o'connlls Tall Days of Christmas.
Speaker 3: On the eighth day of Christmas, Christian gave to you some old school Vinyl, Andrew one Friday, thousand dollars, bit tab Cam in Caroline Springs, year's worth of ice cream, Rachel and Cranbourne got theater tickets. Alana from Linbrook's Goddess of Some Pizza, Penny from Corefield one Specialty Cakes, Danny Ellen Brighton sin a Aboucher, Andy from Under one Free Burgers for a whole year?
Speaker 16: Is there?
Speaker 2: Is there? It's the best one you've done.
Speaker 4: He's sounded a bit like Permit Frog.
Speaker 2: The Harbor. Is it? Caroline in Hot Springs?
Speaker 3: In Caroline Cam in Caroline Springs.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's hot all right? Then each day this week, then this is what you gotta do. Santa obviously starts his trip to come to Australia to give all the kids. He starts it really early. Not many of you know this, but he's actually loaded up the sleigh of the weekend. And you know, obviously, if you're going on a big road trip from North Part to Australia, you want to have some tunes, don't You want to have some music? So Santa's in his sleigh, he's listening to the sleigh radio and you've got to work out what song is he enjoying here? It is on day one.
Speaker 12: It's one of your bloody else has been in the slog again. I love this song all right after you get Dasha Dancer blitzing Rudolph. We've got a big night ahead of us. Bloody health. It's cold up here. See your little buggers. Keep the fire going and tell missus Claus, I'll be home as soon as I can.
Speaker 2: All right. So what was the song that Santo was enjoying? Anyone? Preset number one? Bloody else? This is a fox.
Speaker 3: Amazing that in the north Pole. We can pick up both frequencies.
Speaker 2: Well, you can pick us up in Balerattes. You can get us in Balarat, you can get us in a north pole. Give us a cold ninety four one four for free.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Alrighty, you went to sing a game yep. Twelve Days of Christmas. So many big prizes we've given you so far, or thanks to Chapel Street. If you've missed the winner so far, Jack sings them back.
Speaker 12: It's Christen O'Connell's Twelve Days of Christmas.
Speaker 3: On the eighth day, of Christmas. Christian gave to you some old school final Andrew on Friday, thousand dollar beer tab, Camming, Caroline Springs year's worth of vice cream, Rachel and Cramburon.
Speaker 11: Got bitter tickets.
Speaker 3: Alana from Lin Brooks got us have some pizza. Pen from Colfield one Specialty Cakes. Danny Llen Brighton's in number, Folcher Andy from One Free, I guess for a whole year.
Speaker 2: Actually genius, that's an incredible performance. Nails it again, all right? Then this week you're listening into Santa firing up the sleighs. He heads over here to all the good kids for Christmas presents. But what is he listening to? What song is he listening to on the in sleigh radio?
Speaker 12: It's one of your bloody else has been in the slow again. I love this song?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 12: How do you get Dasha, Dancer, Blitz and Rudolph. We've got a big night tohead of us. Oh bloody health, it's cold up here.
Speaker 11: See your little buggers.
Speaker 12: Keep the fire going and tell missus Klaus, I'll be home as soon as I can.
Speaker 2: Hate this Gods the lines shining come on him, yay iye? And what do you think the song? Is that Santos enjoyed there?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 8: I thought it was one thing, but now hearing it again, I thought it's something else. What do you want?
Speaker 2: Well, what have you got? Just need one?
Speaker 8: I reckon it's shunky Town.
Speaker 2: That's fine. I don't know why I start to do Santa.
Speaker 17: Then well done, let's turn it up.
Speaker 2: Well done, shiny one. Well that was the last minute, sweachero. What are you going to? What was the other one?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 8: I was going to say Highway to Hell because I thought, you know, it would have to be Hell to Santa. But when I was on hold and listening to it again, I thought it was Sunky Town.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe don't lay the song straight after doing the push there. It's Monday, you know, all right with this show? What a prize? Are you into? Vinyl or any of your family members? A thousand dollars worth of old school vinyl?
Speaker 8: Yeah, vinyl all round for Christmas. Everyone's getting vinyl.
Speaker 2: Good on your world and have a great Christmas. All right, thanks for playing, Thank you? All right? So thanks to Chapel Street. Another chance tomorrow morning with another song. Maybe we won't play it during the same time. This is mister Maggie's dumplings.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: I want to hear me annoy Pats. Yeah, hey, Pats, just follow when you say next chance to win at ten am, it is probably better now it's nine, say next chance to win in an hour. It feels more urgent and vital.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'll change that for you.
Speaker 2: You know she's flicking me the finger.
Speaker 10: Where much?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, the boy says it all.
Speaker 3: You know what's unfair as well. We've got so much Christmas decorations in here today is lit up like Standa's workshop in Patters Newspaper's nothing. She got nothing, I say.
Speaker 2: I did say, do you want us to put some in there?
Speaker 5: And she went no, no, I wouldn't mind some.
Speaker 4: Actually if Cole could russell some art.
Speaker 2: Oh, so we have to get someone to do it for you. I actually came in early today and did this myself, did you. I was making all those candy canes and cut the things up. You know, my fingers are bleeding. I could do that a few pats, all right, So last week of the show this year, so today at work time, Waster Christmas A movie Tick a movie turn it into a Christmas one. I've got purple rain dear classic Prince movie, Purple Rain Deer. Ten things I hate about ell Euel? What is your tied log? What's that? Eule is another word for Christmas? You'll greetings.
Speaker 3: I'll take your word for.
Speaker 2: It, thank you. There's something about Mary and Joseph, Lord of the far five Golden Rings. I actually write that down, and has eight eyes in another way for you ever want to make a note of it, and all of the five Golden rings and the hills of lights.
Speaker 3: Very good.
Speaker 2: Okay, always end on the weakest one. That's my motto, Jack, What have you got for Christmas? A movie?
Speaker 3: There's something about Merry Christmas? Oh, nice police, Navy Daddy's daycare, at least Navy Daddy Daycare.
Speaker 2: We've got to start playing that song. I always listen to that. It's a great song. It's the best. When need to stop playing that tomorrow?
Speaker 3: Hello, Chris, Christmas Eve it to Beaver?
Speaker 2: What Christmas.
Speaker 3: You leave it to Beaver?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh, I know what the reference was. I just didn't get the stink before it it leap beaver it with leave.
Speaker 3: Christmas Eve it to Beaver? And dude where's my slow nice good ending?
Speaker 2: All right? What have you got? Then? Christmas a movie? Oh four seven five three, one oh four three.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: It's a Brian Adams song.
Speaker 4: Pats by the way, Yes, I know from the Robin Wood.
Speaker 2: She's a fan. Now fifteen minutes past nine? When was that nine showing five shows of Quisses hanging in the wind by the way, I think you've gone to tour it Perats. He came in Friday, right, and she doesn't think you now where she was having to go at me, being aggressive, Yeah, threatening me, you know times she threatened to hit me anyway somewhere. I said, now, do you know what, maybe all cheer you up a little piece offering? How about I play you a song? Did you want to play your Brian Adams song? What would it be? And she went, oh god, what is that one?
Speaker 3: I like this? This is favorite?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's just one excuse me one? All right? Then today's at work time waste to jacuiny to mark Christmas a movie, take a movie, turn into Christmas one, Silence of the Hams.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 2: Gold Lizzie well done. The Christmas Star is Born silver. Angela deserves more smart and funny Reindeers on a planet You got it? Well Yeah, well done, Shingler's list he's playing catch up is Monday, clear and Clear and Christmas Present Danger Silver plus. That's smart. Simmon done, Mistletoe impossible, cruise miss An impossible, Cloudy with a chance of bull balls. That's my favorite.
Speaker 16: Gold plus, be well done, dude, where's my sleigh? That's fine, Bronze John well done, a few good Snowmen gold, Amanda and Rosebud well done, Ocean Twelve Days of Christmas in gold plus, Santa Lua, The Cuckoo's Nest Silver world done, Joe Silent Night at the Museum Silver plus.
Speaker 2: Very smart. Uh, we need to talk about Jesus. Gold well done, Herbie, great name as well, dude, where's my pudding? Not as good as Sleigh? Silver minus, Rebel without a Santa Claus sivil plus. Thanks everyone.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: On last week, we finally told you it. Bungalow of mash to get their album out. The Bungalow, the winning band of one last tream. This is a band that hadn't played together, but we did a competition asking you to reunite your old bands. They used to be together in the nineties. They're reunited for a competition, like loads of bands did to open up one electric day in front of thousands of people. Opening up Jimmy answer the Angels. We love the song Smile. You keep talking about how much you love the song as well. This is it. This is live on the main stage. So you can own this now and the album that's from and it's a good album as well. There's some good tracks on there. It's up on iTunes. It started to chart. You got it into the top ten of the Alternative charts on Friday's Breakfast show How's It Done? Over the weekend?
Speaker 3: Well peaked at number six, so congratulating to the Bungalow Boys. Peaked at number six.
Speaker 2: You downloaded it.
Speaker 3: I've got it, I've got it, and I've got it. I don't know why I don't have it.
Speaker 2: Sorry, understanding a bit stinky?
Speaker 3: Then I should I should know because I noticed now you can also stream it on Spotify.
Speaker 2: As bad as Trump, So you are I think there's true. And then there's Jack Post now who goes around town and he owns the Bungalow albums to press chicks.
Speaker 3: Sorry no, I did stream it on Spotify over.
Speaker 2: Great So they don't get any money.
Speaker 3: I think they get a car.
Speaker 2: Ah right, Napster, you're killing Bungalow.
Speaker 3: I'm buying it right now, stinking fla.
Speaker 5: What about their kids, Jack, Yeah, the Christmas and their future kids.
Speaker 2: I believe that children can fly.
Speaker 3: And going on the iTunes store right now purchasing the album.
Speaker 2: That is shocking. Did you know it was doing during that song? Going? Oh it's it slipped out the charts of the weekend.
Speaker 4: Any wonder you haven't bought it?
Speaker 2: Download and you downloaded it? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Absolute, Chris has as well as your loves it.
Speaker 2: Thank you for that. Okay, well it's a harbor lending to a link. It's Gold one I four point three the man to blame Jack.
Speaker 1: Post, the Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: What are you guys up to after the show today? What are you doing? I'll be downloading. No, I don't bother with that download them album?
Speaker 4: Yes, number one priority.
Speaker 2: Jack Huggy's up next. Hopefully with the Golden Song as well. For the Golden Ticket. Title of today's show is Obama's Elf. We are back tomorrow morning. One of you lucky people wins the year's supply of dumplings thanks to Chapel Street. Have a great day, thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's gold one oh four point three