Speaker 1: Just post couple of mitches.
Speaker 2: Delese yourself for the rude shocks of young adulthood?
Speaker 1: Can you post videos to YouTube?
Speaker 3: What sort of a question is that? Can I send letters at the post office?
Speaker 1: Is Michui and Mitchell coos? Hello? Yeah, hello you? Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I could not be more excited for this week. For today's will It Block reveal, I'm just excited. Sorry to jump right into the will at block, but I'm just so proud of my efforts.
Speaker 1: And yes, my blood sugar levels are through the roof.
Speaker 3: Because when you're cooking, obviously you got to sneak of it for yourself.
Speaker 4: Oh so much. And I had my family come in. It was on the kiddio like the company paid for it, so I was like, who wants these chuggle it?
Speaker 1: And I was like, one can actually keep the docket for tax? Please? Oh I think that's an e docket. Oh god, that's even better. Oh sorry, think about that. Don't think about those things, do I.
Speaker 3: Hey, by the way, this is going back to last week's episodes. Have you seen the comments in our group when we're talking about rooting with your dog on the bed while your route.
Speaker 4: I did see those, but I felt like everyone was on yours. Everyone's scared of upsetting you, so they always side with you because they know they can laugh at me.
Speaker 1: And I'll take it.
Speaker 3: Not really because I was you said that there's been a few times where your dog has been not just in the room but on the bed while you've been porking, and I was a bit open minded. I was like, I'm going to hear from the idiots because I didn't want to be like, oh, that's fucked, which is what I said and still believe. But I was like, maybe I'm wrong. So there's one comment from Nicole that said, yes, I have done that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks Nicole.
Speaker 3: I no, the majority of comments are not in your favorite.
Speaker 4: They say, can I also just preface this by saying it's happened maybe twice and I and then he jumps back up, but once penetration happens, he gets the hint. You know, they've got good noses, those caboodles, so he gets out of there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Basically, just everyone like Sheridan, no, totally weird, Kirsty, no way, kick them out of the room. Stephn, we shut the door. Sorry that's far from okay. Oh wow, it's not that bad. Hailey said, I really think that should be illegal.
Speaker 4: They're not involved, they're just watching, and he's sleeping. He's thirteen, he's got a torn acl got no teeth.
Speaker 3: Most importantly, the person who is also in the room, in the bed that you're routing. Yeah, what's their vibe on the dog being there?
Speaker 1: Don't hurt him? That vibe?
Speaker 3: Okay, So they don't think it's weird.
Speaker 1: I get frustrated, games get off the bed.
Speaker 3: He's all right, No, okay, I suppose that's all that matters.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, and in the throes of my sort of passion, I take people out of It's an astral experience.
Speaker 1: You know, they forget where they are.
Speaker 4: Once I have my way with them, speaking of price Cepy, Hello Hello. Now once im they're touched done, I don't know where they are.
Speaker 3: When you say shit like that and you've got that mode, he seems so thick.
Speaker 1: No, it more means it's experience. It's like a ride, you know, I reckon.
Speaker 3: If you had said that without the MO, it would have landed completely differently. There's something about the MO that makes it sound fair.
Speaker 4: Cover it, you know, that actually sounds worse somehow, it does. No no, everyone does it.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: No, the dog is just there inadvertently on the bed.
Speaker 1: It's a king sized bed, so to the end of the bed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the problem.
Speaker 4: Is normally like the move and I the bed to kick him off. But it's one of those Koala mattresses that is so nice and calming that you know those ads where there's a red wine on the end of the bed and people jump and it doesn't move. We can be rooting rough and fast at one side and the other bed is like a calm metal into goshan it just sits there, doesn't even notice.
Speaker 3: Yeah right. You couldn't get away with that on a water bed exactly, dog and just go flying, Oh.
Speaker 1: My god, he'd be lost.
Speaker 4: You do that on a king living couch, oh my god, like a trampoline. Anyway, I'm glad the idiots feel that way.
Speaker 3: I don't think I bullied anyone into taking my side. I think they were just been Honestly, that's about now grow up, so.
Speaker 5: People aren't going to be like, oh I love that, that's true.
Speaker 3: There was only one person. Her name is Nicole.
Speaker 1: She goes, yes, I have, but Nicole's a buddy bull terrier anyway, Yeah, Hamish's fake account. Hamish does have a cat.
Speaker 4: Actually that was it was canceled because when I got logged out and my little sister tried to get back in and they said, what's your date of birth? And she put Hamish's date of birth and they said, you're hacking band. But she should put her day to birth because she created the account.
Speaker 5: What my mum did with our dog, Tiger, and she's locked out of the account because she put Tiger's data birth.
Speaker 1: That's what my sister did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if you're actually putting the dog's day to birth, I think they're not even old enough to have an Instagram.
Speaker 1: I would be the prob is Tiger's still around? Not talk of Tiger often?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Tiger's going.
Speaker 5: Well, well I didn't know that, but I don't live with through the Tiger und visited here.
Speaker 6: You didn't like her.
Speaker 1: General Tiger KNT was like a Barrack couder, like very slippery and quick.
Speaker 3: He Actually I do remember because she was getting a snout all up in my face.
Speaker 6: Was the dog she was younger back?
Speaker 3: Welcome is it just me?
Speaker 4: Welcome to the podcast everyone, if its your first time listening We start the show the same every week.
Speaker 1: We talk about the Greyhounds every episode.
Speaker 4: We're twice weekly now we are thrice soon to be. Don't make prime, you can't keep. It's not bossible at all if you're listening to this. We start the show every episode, yes.
Speaker 3: The same way, just every single episode starts with then it it's.
Speaker 4: Me each something we've noticed, something we hate to appreciate me. She doesn't know, mind, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, Mitch.
Speaker 3: Are you fading a bit that one?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, sugar hit. Well, don't you worry. I've got you covered.
Speaker 6: We already mentioned that show with this episode shut.
Speaker 1: I have four hand made chocolate blocks.
Speaker 3: Yeah we know, yeah, yeah, four.
Speaker 1: Famous chocolate blocks have been chocolate bars have been blocked.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's all cool.
Speaker 4: That'd be later in the show now. Also, I'm a bit pissy because there's something. There's some sort of intervention happening on the show. Is there today, No, but there's there's My personal life is being opened up to the public.
Speaker 3: Well not really, yea, not in a way that's disrespectful. But yeah, we do have a roving report from roving report to Oscar that we record it behind your back. At Mardi Gras and it was about cool. So there's no intervention.
Speaker 1: Oh right, but I and I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 4: Na.
Speaker 3: I mean, you can be the judge. If you think it's disrespectful, then I apologize.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I'm all right now.
Speaker 3: It takes a lot to bruise me. I love that you always jump to intervention. Like one time we had an old staff meeting on the podcast and you're like, oh god, there's an intervention.
Speaker 6: I thought, nah, and then you made me believe it too.
Speaker 1: I really did. I tend to get very ahead of myself.
Speaker 3: Okay, last time I had an intervention.
Speaker 1: That's true. We haven't had any indivintion while you were due for an intervention.
Speaker 3: I'm only two prepared. I've got notes done.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, do you want to go first?
Speaker 3: Should I go first? I'm up to you. What are you thinking I can get first? If your mine's very quick and very silly, let's go.
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Do you think the news companies need to get a bit more crafty with their their storytelling? It's off the back of this TikTok that I saw Channel seven and now on TikTok and I don't think we have. I don't think in this world that news publications have any right being on TikTok.
Speaker 5: The I know, I know why it's on TikTok because of the whole meta laws.
Speaker 6: So they're prepared.
Speaker 5: Wait what yeah, with the news meta not paying news corporations for their.
Speaker 3: News, which is Facebook and Instagram.
Speaker 1: Right, yes, Oh so wait meta doesn't pay them.
Speaker 5: Well, they have been, but they're going to stop and it could be a repeat of what happened in like twenty twenty one or something where all news was shut down in Australia. Facebook pages were closed. Really, yes, so they're preparing in case that happens again and they can go to TikTok.
Speaker 1: Right Jenna thinks of that because I didn't follow what she's saying.
Speaker 4: Oh I did, I know understood all these news publications are on TikTok. They're clearly now making head making more news to put on TikTok. So it's not really new. So have a listen to this, right, Okay, listen to this issue that this woman's having, and you tell me if you really think this is newsworthy and if it's an issue in her parking garage.
Speaker 8: Caitlin Wood parks her car in her garage every night and couldn't figure out why her battery kept going flat.
Speaker 3: I've had to replace my battery two times in the last five years she was away. Would I let it finish?
Speaker 1: Two times in five years? What seems like? What's the answer? Why do we keep going flat?
Speaker 8: Unlocked with the key folb nearby meant it never fully shut down. That's because the fob is constantly trying to communicate with the vehicle.
Speaker 3: I had no idea that just, well, that's good to be able.
Speaker 5: To put my car keys where I think they should go.
Speaker 6: Could be draining my aunt.
Speaker 4: Two times I had to change the battery two times in five years sounds pretty normal to me.
Speaker 6: But really that she would have went to the news with that story, had to.
Speaker 1: Pitch that out.
Speaker 4: Listen here, imagine this, four double A batteries over five years, double A batteries.
Speaker 3: That just tells me that you've never had to change a car battery because it's normal not to have to change them two times in five years.
Speaker 4: Two times in five years would not piss me off. Five years is a long now, that's not normal. When have you ever had to replace your car battery.
Speaker 1: I've never had to do it.
Speaker 3: There you go my car keys here?
Speaker 7: What do you?
Speaker 1: I don mind doesn't even have a battery.
Speaker 3: I could almost guarantee that it does.
Speaker 6: I don't drive or have a car.
Speaker 3: No, I haven't, because it's not normal to have to do that. She has a fucking point.
Speaker 1: I'm with her.
Speaker 3: What was her name again, Kaitlyn, Caitlyn. I'm on your side, darling.
Speaker 4: It does because it's got the electricity. And I've had this car about six years. I've never had to change it.
Speaker 1: There you gay.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: I just didn't like the way she said it.
Speaker 3: Question did they have the comments turned on on that video? Because this is what does pissed me off about a lot of news outlet's using TikTok. I want to see what everyone's two cents are, but often they have comments turned off for legal reasons or what have you. And I'm like, damn, I want to see what everyone's bitching about.
Speaker 1: Comments are turned on to the top comment.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 1: This is why I look at the comments.
Speaker 4: She constantly has to change her battery. Yeah, once twice in five years.
Speaker 1: Grow up? Someone says, hey, don't you.
Speaker 3: Talk about my fucking Caitlin like that she has a point.
Speaker 1: Twice in five years. You're kidding, I've had three in the last year.
Speaker 3: Well they're batteries. Fuck, there's an issue.
Speaker 6: They should interview her.
Speaker 1: Wait, so what do you mean news Outlet's turn their comments after though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's exactly what I mean.
Speaker 1: I'm just circling back to it. I thought you might have more.
Speaker 5: Because they're responsible for whatever's written on there, so it's as if they interesting.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I mentioned this on the podcast, but that was actually my job at one point to delete comments. Not here after I left Kids, I worked for the project for two.
Speaker 6: Weeks and I just two weeks.
Speaker 3: I gave it two weeks.
Speaker 1: You had that fight with Sarah Harris.
Speaker 3: This is back in the care days.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 3: And I was a bit worried about leaving my full time job here and going to nothing and maybe not having enough money to pay fucking rent. So I took this job at the project, and like Jenny said, it was now the outlets responsibility to delete comments that might be defamatory. Like if someone wrote something defamatory about you in the comment, you wouldn't be able to sue Facebook. You'd be able to sue the project. Ah. So they literally hired a team of people to moderate comments and I was one of them. And it was the most boring job ever because no one says anything really Yeah, no one said anything salacious. Wow, it was so boring.
Speaker 4: After two weeks, I just quit and then went to the comment and when I had the worst time word, I kept knowing, no one will delete them, and.
Speaker 3: I was like, Gee, that's bloody prepared, isn't it. They have people employeed to delete potentially fucked comments.
Speaker 1: Interesting, So you worked at the project I forget that.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I only lasted two weeks, so it's not long, not even probation. You could just walk right out the door.
Speaker 3: No, I actually just took myself off the roster. I'm still technically employed there. They can ask me to come back at any point if I'm free, if they haven't asked.
Speaker 4: Once a shift, you want to get drinks on the weekend, I got to shift at the project team.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, why, that's so funny because I was just having to refresh all these tabs and there was nothing bad ever, And I had to write a report every night to like the executives and the lawyers at Channel ten explaining what I deleted and why, and my night. The report was just like it's fine, there's nothing. And then they were like, no, you need to go into more detail in your reports. I'm like, there's.
Speaker 1: Genuinely three comments on this and it's nothing wrong. There's nothing.
Speaker 6: Oh oh my god.
Speaker 1: Well, news outlets on TikTok do better.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, I support And your car fob has a battery in it, now, you know.
Speaker 3: I think the problem was that the car is one of those ones that turns on. You know, it's keyless. Yeah, you just pressed the button, but because the key was so close to the car, thought that she was there ready to get in.
Speaker 1: Imagine being that key, you'd be exhausted. I'm ready to drive you sat there all night on.
Speaker 4: I think that's the problem, right, Yeah, he's exhausted. So it's the car battery, not the fog battery.
Speaker 1: The car battery.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, oh I thought she meant the battery in the car fob in the car?
Speaker 1: Am I wrong?
Speaker 3: I think that's what I took from that.
Speaker 6: It's the car.
Speaker 1: Oh, then she's well within her rides. Twice in five years as Dance.
Speaker 3: We had this whole conversation, I said, have you ever had a changed a car back? I help my keys in front of the microphone like an idiot. No one said anything, which now makes sense. Why you said two double a's nose double as in a car past?
Speaker 6: I thought you were joking.
Speaker 3: No, No, I just thought it was I thought you powered car with double as?
Speaker 1: All right, move on?
Speaker 3: Are you ready for my ads? Of course? All right, here we go.
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Did you think needing a Justice of the peace was going to be a much bigger problem in your life?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: My god?
Speaker 4: Yes, My auntie was a just is a Justice of the piece And I used to tell people in the primary school playground like it was cool she's a JP.
Speaker 6: Because on that name you can put JP.
Speaker 1: You can can Jane bentson JP.
Speaker 3: Yes, wow, big thing. Yeah, but when have you ever needed them?
Speaker 1: I've never needed one in my life.
Speaker 5: I've needed it for something. But it was like ages when I was a child, passport.
Speaker 3: I feel like I need I might have needed one for a passport. And there was just some guy that rolled out a fucking picnic table at the fourth post office for a couple of hours every Tuesday.
Speaker 6: Really, yet once a week they put something.
Speaker 3: Out something like that, and then I just forgot that they existed. A Justice of the peace.
Speaker 4: Is it just me on the fire or would you be a brilliant JP? You just scream JP energy do I?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: I don't want to sign people's documents. That's a lot of admin because you know what happens if you're a Justice of the Peace. The police can wake you up in the middle of the night to get you to sign off on warrants if they need it. Really yes, they'll just look for JP's in the area and they'll come banging on your door at three am because they need a warrant. Sign you get paid. I don't know, I've just googled it.
Speaker 4: Justice of the Peace JP's volunteers appointed by the Governor of.
Speaker 3: News volunteers there we go no payment.
Speaker 4: The primary role of a JP are to witness a person making a statutory declaration or affidavit and to certify copies of original documents. Come all sections of the communities and are available across New South Wales.
Speaker 3: Well don't you wish that on me?
Speaker 1: Nah, you didn't have the energy, You're too busy. You just had you'd be a good JP.
Speaker 3: I literally got a text from Sean's mother yesterday because I've been summoned for jury duty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw.
Speaker 3: That and she was like, oh, if you want, I can sign a stat deck getting you out of it because I'm a Justice of the peace.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, justice of the piece. That's still a thing. Yeah, I forgot about it. I've never needed one. It's real. What does the stat deck say?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Hey, I haven't Why did you want to get out of it?
Speaker 3: Or do you want to do it? I haven't made up my mind. Yeah, you can get a good case. I've either have you done it?
Speaker 5: I've been asked multiple times, But every excuse I give is that I'm the only producer on the show that I work on, and I entertained the whole of Sydney and there would be no show and people would be sad, and I get away with it each time.
Speaker 3: Really, I, then you're on it. I can't be away from my desk. You don't understand the pressure I'm under. I am solely responsible for any people over forty live in Western Sydney being able to raise a smile day to day. That I can't be taken away from odd desk that was it.
Speaker 6: They said, yes, no problem.
Speaker 1: You know the Jones in Themanda break for sure, I'm the end.
Speaker 3: Yes, basically I reckon it could be really interesting doing jury duty, but also in terms of how practical that actually is, like day to day that's going to be fucking disruptive. Twenty weeks, twenty weeks.
Speaker 5: That's It's like the one I got was like one of them was like four weeks, next one was like fifty weeks.
Speaker 4: Like really, you know how it works though, is that the team and the criminal can choose to leave to get you out, they have final say.
Speaker 3: I know. So that's why I'm like, maybe I'll just rock up on the day of that they decide the jury whether you make it or not. Maybe I'll rock up and just leave it up to the universe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe I would not want you on my jury.
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 1: Don't know?
Speaker 3: You can't just make wild and baseless claims if you don't know. That's how it works.
Speaker 1: I'm pretending I don't know you.
Speaker 6: They just pick random.
Speaker 1: I just go by look. I'll be like, no, you have to go by look.
Speaker 3: And so why did you say you don't want to?
Speaker 1: I just do really well with middle aged women.
Speaker 3: I have the spirit of a middle aged woman.
Speaker 1: Do That's true? But I don't know you. I don't know you. I just look at you. Just be judging by a he's progressive, he's young.
Speaker 3: Surely they want to He'll be jealous. They want to mix the people, don't they.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I think your lawyer helps you.
Speaker 4: They go get people from all different aspects of life, racial groups, yeah, the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Anyway, We'll see, Yeah, we'll see.
Speaker 4: I'd pick you Jennieva empathetic eyes. Yeah, and I yes, I made a missa.
Speaker 6: I work for a very important show.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't be able to.
Speaker 7: Is it just me?
Speaker 5: You should follow these idiots online search a couple of mitches.
Speaker 3: Okay, So, as we've been discussing, the three of us were in the Marti Gras parade together. Yes, we were there with Fusion Pride. We got our close ups on TV. It was a very fun nun looks great. Unbronounced to you. CHERI, our roving reporter, Oscar and I were busy in the marshaling area.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now, we were there for four hours together and I did not see you escape.
Speaker 3: So I had to distract you at one point because I reckon you would have been onto us.
Speaker 1: Did I fall for it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, easily. Your I look like a bit of a tit.
Speaker 5: But when you also did disappear for a while, I don't know what you that's true?
Speaker 1: Did I? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh no, I was in the bathroom lines, yeah, those huge was in the bathroom mindes for fifty minutes.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I mentioned to you that our roving reporting did involve prying into your personal life a little bit. I feel like I know where this is, So why don't we just hit play? Yeah and let Oscar explain what we were up to.
Speaker 9: Hello, it's raving reporter chalk and reporting live from the Marshaling area.
Speaker 1: It's Sydney's Marti gra How are we now?
Speaker 9: I'm under the impression that our gorgeous Cheery has not revealed who the new mystery man is.
Speaker 1: We don't even know his name.
Speaker 9: So I'm here on the hunt looking for anyone that looks I'm mostly twenty one years old and he's a man, and I'm going to see if I can find him. And Cherry, let's see if even you recognize your new mystery man's voice, your fuckhead, I'm going.
Speaker 4: To go on the hunt Okay, First of all, fuck you. Second of all, this is on the assumption that I'm hiding here. I'm not hiding here.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, that's not what we're implying. You need to stop being so defensive, dull. We're on your side, not being a cube. No, we're not. We just mean that you've mentioned many times on the podcast that you're seeing somewhere.
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you're not at the point where you've said his name on the podcast, which is normal because I didn't say Sean's name for four months, and you did bring mystery man who I obviously know his name. You did bring him with you to Mardi Gras. He was in the parade with us, he was, and.
Speaker 1: So he held the s next to my year.
Speaker 3: I guess on behalf of the idiots, because you're not at a point where you want to say his name on the podcast.
Speaker 10: Yet.
Speaker 3: At least we can sprinkle them a little something. They can at least hear his voice.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh wait, so he is in here somewhere. Yes.
Speaker 3: So what we did is we spoke to multiple men and we all got them to say the same sentence. Ah, I like this, And so you've got to pick him out of a lineup.
Speaker 1: Well that's it.
Speaker 6: This is fun.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's so easy, is it not.
Speaker 3: You would think maybe he threw his voice. You don't know these, oh my god.
Speaker 4: And he's a speech pathologist, so if you know, if anyone knows how to throw their voice, it's him. Wait, so my question is are these random game men you saw in the marshaling area or are these friends of mine and ales and the show?
Speaker 3: Well, there were a couple of guys that came up and said, oh my god, I love the podcast and I said, I'm glad you said that because we need you to do something for it. Okay, so this is like a lineup, yes, yes, okay, there's five mystery men in total.
Speaker 1: God, my memory sucks.
Speaker 3: It's fine. You can replay them back later. I've got them all.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I'm writing this down.
Speaker 3: So this is Oscar going around chatting to all of them all.
Speaker 1: Right, here we go, Hello, young Sef. What's your story?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 7: Idiots? I cheros your mystery man?
Speaker 1: Is that right?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 6: I'm Cheery's new mystery man.
Speaker 1: So is it him?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 11: Hi?
Speaker 2: Idiots, I'm Cheerious new mystery man right now?
Speaker 1: Oh I got here?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 11: Idiots, it's Cheero's new mystery Man.
Speaker 1: For God's sake, I still haven't found him.
Speaker 3: Excuse me? Are you him?
Speaker 10: Hi, idiots, I'm Cheery's new mystery Man.
Speaker 7: I think it him?
Speaker 1: Well cheering is that him?
Speaker 6: Which one is it?
Speaker 4: I wish I'm sucking the last one, to be honest, that's a hot voice. I'm half a wreck now listening to that. Do you have them separately?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've got them all isolated if you need to revise mystery Man number one.
Speaker 4: Mystery Man number one first of all was like they're at the fucking Wonker Experience in Gladsgow. Listen to his Oscar worthy performance.
Speaker 7: Hi, idiots, I'm cheerious your mystery man.
Speaker 1: Fuck yourself wrong. I reckon my man.
Speaker 3: The giveaway might have been the Kiwi accent. That was Jack. I know him really, Hi man Ross. He was trying to mask the key we accent didn't work.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they're a lovely person.
Speaker 3: So miss three men number one is out.
Speaker 4: That's not him, Tally, I genuinely there there's I feel like I know which one he is, but I'm genuinely torn between two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I feel like it could have been really obvious though, like it would have jumped out or are you still a bit.
Speaker 1: I think I know.
Speaker 4: I'm going to work backwards because let's just go back to the end, because I'm I'm well across this one.
Speaker 10: Hi idiots, I'm Cheery's new mystery Man.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, how do you know that that wasn't your mystery man? General impression. It's really hard to say, isn't it. It's so hard to say.
Speaker 6: Hold on, it wasn't me.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on?
Speaker 10: Go again, idiots, I'm Cheery's new mystery Man.
Speaker 1: That wimpar I'm sorry, I know an No, it's.
Speaker 3: So mystery men. Number five is out.
Speaker 4: Let me hear number two again because number two, Hi idiots, I'm Cheery's new mystery Man. It's definitely not okay, okay, so it's between three and four.
Speaker 1: Let's listen to four again.
Speaker 11: Hi idiots, it's Choo's new mystery Man.
Speaker 2: And three, Hi idiots, I'm chuerious new mystery Man.
Speaker 11: Hi idiots, it's Cho's new mystery Man.
Speaker 1: Fuck my fucking.
Speaker 2: Hi idiots, I'm chuerous new mystery Man.
Speaker 1: As lovely as.
Speaker 3: This person sounds, Yeah, careful, he's a listener.
Speaker 4: I wish i'd met them before I'd met my new mystery Man. But I'm gonna lock in number four as being my my my mystery Man.
Speaker 11: Let's hit one more time, Hi idiots, it's Cho's new mystery Man.
Speaker 1: He's trying to do in his voice right a bit?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Oh, he sounds so cute.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you realized that five was me.
Speaker 1: Blown away?
Speaker 2: What was that?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So shocky?
Speaker 3: You know that the others it's so interesting what came out of their mouths. Because I was gonna have a kind of like try and sound twenty one.
Speaker 1: That's so offensive, isn't.
Speaker 3: Them trying to sound twenty one?
Speaker 7: High idiot?
Speaker 6: I'm cheerious new mystery Man.
Speaker 7: This one, Hi, idiots, I'm cheerious your mystery man.
Speaker 1: Who is that? That's Jack?
Speaker 2: Hi, idiots, I'm cherious new mystery Man.
Speaker 1: It could have been this guy.
Speaker 2: I was thinking, Hi idiots, I'm cherious new mystery Man.
Speaker 3: I reckon that one sounds quite believable.
Speaker 1: Are you sure that's not him? Well, there you go. Yes, he was there carrying the letter. He was carrying the S t R. You he was. He was between the three of you. You were a fuss. We were hurt. That was fun.
Speaker 3: Sure, also did mention to me before we did the podcast today. Plenty of people offered to take the letter off Cheery. There was no one forcing him. Plenty of people offered to take turns.
Speaker 1: Not one person is lying. Not one person offered.
Speaker 3: You damage control of he is they?
Speaker 1: Also, I'm not really not mad. It was fine. I enjoyed it was.
Speaker 4: It was at the end that Sean was like, let's take turns. I'm not sure we're at moor Park.
Speaker 3: I've come this far, I've walked this far.
Speaker 1: Also, I had a hack.
Speaker 4: I had a bum bag on Andrew, our friend had a bum bag and I looked over and he had the stick in the bum bag hanging over his shoulder. So the bum bag took the weight, the brunt of the weight, so I did put it.
Speaker 1: I slipped into my little slip. Sorry, sorry gross. Anyway, can you give me the details of number five?
Speaker 11: It is?
Speaker 6: Here is new mystery man.
Speaker 4: I'm into ethical non monoga after hearing them?
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: The rude shocks of young adult school? All right?
Speaker 4: Well, shall we move into I think one of our most exciting new segments we've done in quite a while.
Speaker 3: Sure, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: I know after last week you were not excited, but to.
Speaker 3: Be fair, you seem more excited this week, which tells me that you're a bit triumphant.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm triumph because will at Block is returning.
Speaker 1: Last week was a failure, and I can admit.
Speaker 3: That in a fucking disaster.
Speaker 1: No, you still had a block last week.
Speaker 3: You just chucked a Snickers bar in a waffle maker and it melted and it burned, and then we got this giey fudge like consistency, just kind of chucked in a bit of foil. Okay, even though this is not the most obvious method, you were so determined to prove that the fucking waffle maker could be done. But no, we knew from the get go that wasn't gonna work.
Speaker 4: So in front of me, Mitchell, what I have is will a block. The context of will at Block is Lint. This year said our famous Lint chocolate Bunny is so popular we're putting it into.
Speaker 3: A block form, which makes no sense.
Speaker 1: It's just chocolate in chocolate. I went looking through the aisles.
Speaker 4: There are so many chocolate blocks that are inspired by chocolate bars. You can get a crunchy in a block and it makes sense. You know it works, Milow, you can get in a.
Speaker 3: In a block.
Speaker 1: It's delicious. Mitch.
Speaker 4: You suggested maybe Scotch fingers and it's already do it. They got their own block range, do they? And do a whole range of their famous bikis in chocolate box?
Speaker 1: The idiot send it to me.
Speaker 3: I can't see it in the form of a chocolate block though.
Speaker 1: Oh here we is my I think I'm right. They sent me an image.
Speaker 3: Greape mind thinker like Arnett Mitchell.
Speaker 4: I've catered for you and I've made you one that you haven't thought of, but I think you'll enjoy it.
Speaker 3: Sorry. Side note. While I've been googling the Scotch finger block of chocolate, they did a jat block of chocolate.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Will it block?
Speaker 3: Apparently? Should it block?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: You're right, block of chocolate.
Speaker 1: That's why we're doing this.
Speaker 4: So what I've done is I have blocked four famous bars, actually three famous bars, one favorite famous bikie for you, Midge.
Speaker 1: They're in front of me.
Speaker 3: Look at these things, right, They've wrapped in foil.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you guys, listen to this? Oh they're solid. That's a solid block of chocolate. They're not Google like last week. So I'm going to hand them to you and open them.
Speaker 4: You want to look at the flat side first because there is a rusty bottom.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you know, be looking at me, you and Mitchell.
Speaker 4: So the first block was a fan suggestion. The number one idiot suggested chocolate to block was the curly whirly. Okay, so this is the curly whirly.
Speaker 3: These things are quite tricky to eat at the best of time. So opening her up, Oh, look at that.
Speaker 1: That is a solid ass. Get up on. Yes, does it look good?
Speaker 6: What if you've done to the back of it?
Speaker 1: Well, I've decorated it, so so you know it's a curly whirly block.
Speaker 3: Oh, they like the ones. You can mind a packet, the mini curly a little nice. I see what you've done.
Speaker 1: Then next we're going to open them at once.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 4: The next is a oh this is Mitchell, I did this for you. This is an Arnot's inspired by talkback tings and it's ginger nut chocolate block.
Speaker 1: Wow, okay, I think ginger and chocolate. I can see.
Speaker 3: It might be a bit hard, won't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did crush them.
Speaker 3: Let's have a look. Ooh do you reckon the ginger nuts? Might have softened a bit in the process, because they fucking break your teeth.
Speaker 4: Well, Mitchell, my technique was I did one layer of thin chocolate does create a bottom put more in the middle than a top layer than garnish.
Speaker 1: These things are fullish. This is for you, Mitchell.
Speaker 4: I've created a cherry ripe chocolate bot. You have, yes, okay, your favorite chocolate.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty convinced that a cherry ripe probably does exist in block form.
Speaker 1: God, what it looks like leeches? Now the cherry is not You're.
Speaker 3: Kind of diced a cherry rip and just chucked upon top.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, baked into the dark chok okay okay. And then the last one, Jenneral, I couldn't get your horrific British chocolate anywhere. I'm so sorry it's this dark.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 1: And then finally, this is my choice, it's a Snickers.
Speaker 3: I wanted to read round two of the Snickers just show people.
Speaker 1: That I could and I've learnt from the era of my ways. Let's have a quick look.
Speaker 3: Oh what did you do here? Sorry?
Speaker 1: That one got a bit bent. I don't know what happened there.
Speaker 3: It's got a bit of a hump. Okay, this looks more promising than the last one.
Speaker 1: Doesn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look at them.
Speaker 1: They got good Okay, yeah they do.
Speaker 3: We're gonna need a knife because all the garnishes on the back might prevent the snapping.
Speaker 4: I can get a knife. My hope was that we could rate like snapability, because you know how block snaps.
Speaker 1: Off in rows. I was hoping that they would break off.
Speaker 3: That should be a criteria. Actually really true.
Speaker 4: I think taste, texture, and then snappability is really important.
Speaker 3: Can I throw another one in the mix? Yeah? I wish that we'd actually had a conversation, because now I feel like a right fuckhead?
Speaker 1: What's happened?
Speaker 3: I didn't think there was enough hype around my suggestion of gingerbread chocolate.
Speaker 1: Well, so I took it upon myself. Oh my god, look did you make this?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I've made a block as well.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, he's wrapped it in goal.
Speaker 3: It's only one. It's only one. Wow, you unwrapped that. I've done two methods. Oh, so that one's just using the silicon mold like you dim? Yeah, and I just kind of broke up the ginger kisses in it. But this one, I actually drilled holes in every piece of chocolate and stuffed it full of the fucking ginger kiss. So it's ginger scented.
Speaker 1: Wow, Oh my god, yours looks better than mine.
Speaker 3: I think it does because yours different. Yours looks pretty much the same as mine. Yours is neater, Yours is perhaps a little bit more haphazard.
Speaker 1: But wow.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I thought that ginger didn't get the excitement it deserves. But then you've come in here with the ginger nut. You know, I was so close to buying ginger nuts, and then I found the ginger kiss. As then when actually that'll be better?
Speaker 1: What's a ginger kiss?
Speaker 3: You know the one? It's sort of like a melting moment. It's like two bits of ginger with the cream the middle.
Speaker 1: Oh I do know that, all right? So how should we do this? Okay?
Speaker 3: So what I'll do is I'll try a bit of each chocolate and then I'm just gonna give an overall score out of ten, and I'll factor in the snappability, as you say, whether it's just a good idea or not, whether I see people buying.
Speaker 1: It, marketability for you to taste as well.
Speaker 3: I will be Okay, here we go. I'm going to do I'm going to do the curly whirling God it looks good, which is the one that was rated the highest in the pole in our group. People want to see if it's possible snapability. Oh, hang on, there's one little fucking creepy buggo holding on there.
Speaker 1: There is a thick curly in there.
Speaker 3: But you know what, it's not the worst. It's not the worst.
Speaker 1: I have some as well.
Speaker 3: I'm eying it. Oh oh, I forgot how chewy these are. This is not your fault, but oh the very cheery.
Speaker 1: You know you have a bite.
Speaker 9: I like it.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of chocolate, isn't it. Yeah? Like it doesn't have a different taste. It's just chocolate and caramel my teeth.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Like I should have saved this for a last Actually, is it okay if I get back to you on the out of ten because I need I need to factor in the other side. I'm taking this very seriously. What's you we do next? I think maybe the cherry right, okay, so here I'll break off a bit each for us. Actually, the snap test before I do anything. Cherry right, how does she go?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: No, that was not really a snap, more of a thud.
Speaker 1: That was dreadful. I'm embarrassed by that.
Speaker 3: Oh hang on, look at all the cherry ripe in the center. Yes, it's full, because remember my problem with the cherry rup easter egg was that there wasn't enough cherry to balance out the dark chocolate. So it looks like the cherry ratio here is right.
Speaker 1: This is full.
Speaker 3: This looks really good. Yeah, like she's fucking stuffed with cherry.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 3: It's clearly just a cherry rup that's been diced up. If you lended it, it would have been a bit more subtle. I don't have a neutra bullet alright. Ready, Yes, it will block, it will block. Wow, honestly, no notes, Wow, ten out of fucking ham.
Speaker 1: I agree. I'm trying that. That's really that'll block.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I can only assume that everyone on the board at Cabriy are nervously listening to this inner meeting room. If you're listening, fucking launch it is. This works, It's really good.
Speaker 1: The nestle stock has just dropped. I would buy.
Speaker 3: That that's phenomenal.
Speaker 1: Actually wow.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: With that in mind, I'm giving the Curly worthly like six. Oh, we're good, just because it was very rich, and also it just didn't feel necessary. We don't need a block of curly wearly to be.
Speaker 1: Honest, I eat that whole thing.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 1: Oh fucking try and stop me. Wow, that's really good.
Speaker 3: We didn't think about this.
Speaker 1: We have to talk and eat. Not a pill got curly whorlies in my teek? What else is that? Give me a sec I've just googled it.
Speaker 4: Cherry Ripe Cadbury dairy Block was limited edition between two thousand and six and two thousand and seven for nine months.
Speaker 3: What Oh, you probably should have googled that before. And now we look like I don't know. I mean you already know it blocks. We haven't proved anything years ago, years ago. Think of it like MythBusters. It's supposed to be something that's never been done. Can it be done?
Speaker 1: That's true? So do I lose points for that?
Speaker 3: Well? The Cherry Ripe didn't do anything wrong. I'm not going to take it's ten out of ten away from it. Okay, all right, let's go the Snickers, which is going to be round two of Snickers.
Speaker 6: Let's see how this goes.
Speaker 4: This is my favorite chocolate bar. Really, yeah, Sneakers is my favorite.
Speaker 1: I'm so hopeful.
Speaker 3: Okay, snap test Nah, that was a zero. Almost wasn't a snap it with a tear. That's worse than a thud. I know, all right, Jenna, here's your bit. Sneakers has never been much nugget Jenna got in there. That's actually good.
Speaker 1: You've done well.
Speaker 3: Therenkers was actually complimenting you. Thanks, you've done well there. Look at the center. A bit of caramel just oozed off yours. You're fucking lucky Snickers.
Speaker 1: I got a peanut guys.
Speaker 3: Alright ready mmm mmm I don't think there's too much going on there.
Speaker 1: Oh I love it.
Speaker 6: It's not bad.
Speaker 3: Yes it does block bar again? Should it maybe block? Because even a tiny tiny Snickers in a box of favorites, even that is a bit much for me.
Speaker 1: That's too much.
Speaker 3: Figures didn't have a whole block of it.
Speaker 1: Very sweet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is why I'm kind of looking forward to the ginger one. Yeah, okay, what do I give it out of ten? And what do you think? It's not like it's anything wrong with it. I just don't like it.
Speaker 5: I feel like it's better executed than the curly whirly, so i'd give it higher than the curly whirly, but obviously not as high as the cherry ripe.
Speaker 3: No way out a ten okay, I'll take that. Okay, So yes, it blocks congat to like it's really good.
Speaker 1: So far too out of the four block.
Speaker 3: So far, I feel sick and I've only had one square of each.
Speaker 1: I don't feel well dragging. It's the cooking chocolate one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I use actual like baking chocolate, same melts I did mine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, scratch, we do yours. Now. Well, I've got to do your ginger nut one oh, bat all the gingers. Okay, well we do my ginger than your gens.
Speaker 3: Snapper the snap on the ginger nut, let's just see bad not bad. That was a good fucking snap.
Speaker 1: That was a good snap. Oh, this is a good consistency. This is a winner.
Speaker 3: So ginger nuts and ginger kiss very different things. You mustn't confuse them.
Speaker 1: All right, I'll be ready. Ginger nut block will block.
Speaker 3: I'm ready. Huh great crunch, m.
Speaker 1: Oh oh that's.
Speaker 3: Fucking lovely, incredible.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, stop it. Oh that's really good.
Speaker 3: Ten out of ten, I don't care. Oh wow, there's a tie.
Speaker 1: That's incredible.
Speaker 3: Now, I don't feel that it's fair for me to rate the last block because I made it.
Speaker 1: Obviously I'm going to be biased.
Speaker 3: So maybe I'll let you guys decide out of ten.
Speaker 1: Okay, So ginger nut blocks.
Speaker 6: That's delightful and it sucks.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it can nut in me any fucking day of the week. Mate, My goodness, Wow, beachless. This is my ginger kiss chocolate, the one with the ginger center. Grab a bit of that.
Speaker 1: It's in a little Remiican.
Speaker 3: And then the block might't taste slightly different because they did two different methods.
Speaker 4: Like I said, okay, so should I open the block, shows you the block like we did with yours, man, snap them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is just with the ginger because it's sprinkled through it, not in the center.
Speaker 1: It s anappability.
Speaker 3: Oh, to be fair, it's sucking melted m it's in your hot hands.
Speaker 1: Sorry it did fall apart.
Speaker 3: I'm telling it. I've got two versions of the same chocolate. The one with the ginger center is what I'm really excited.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's try that. This is Mitch. I was gonna let you try the block first. Okay, try the block. Ready, here we go.
Speaker 3: The texture is awful, very soft.
Speaker 1: It was very soft.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm back in the other method. I don't know if the block hit the clip.
Speaker 6: Actually, I quite like it more ginger.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 4: I can taste more ginger than the ginger. But the texture is awful. I'm giving it a four out of ten.
Speaker 3: Wait until you've tried the ginger center. Okay, I'm really fucking impressed with that myself.
Speaker 1: Over there, the technique again, you drilled holes.
Speaker 3: Were not drill I it's got a knife and spun it around. So picture right, you've got a block of normal chocolate. It's the dairy milk. Flipped it and then just drilled a hole with a knife and dug a hole in every single fucking piece of chocolate every row to keep flipping it over to make sure it lined up, and then just stuffed the ginger right in there, fingered it real good, and then there was already a bottom layer of chocolate on the oven tray, and then I just whacked it in so it's kind of sealed. Okay, So give that a crack.
Speaker 1: It's just so soft.
Speaker 3: Oh that's fucking lovely.
Speaker 1: Actually, the taste is incredible. The taste, it tastes better than the ginger nut.
Speaker 3: You get the gin really, Okay, so the ginger center is the way to go.
Speaker 1: That's delight That is delightful.
Speaker 3: I made that with a fucking loaf tray in the oven. You okay, So you need to decire what my chocolate gets.
Speaker 1: I'm rating it a seven out of ten, my favorite number. I'm happy with that. It will block Jenna, oh no, she just never say sorry.
Speaker 6: Oh I will ten out of ten?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: Will block on International Women's Week.
Speaker 3: Yes, So basically, cherry ripe and anything ginger is the winner here because yeah, the ginger nut and ginger kids are both tied.
Speaker 1: I don't think Hurly Whirley will make it to marketing.
Speaker 3: No, which is surprising because everyone wanted to see that the most, and to be honest, it fucking gave me a headache.
Speaker 1: It's too sweet.
Speaker 3: I shouldn't have had that first.
Speaker 1: No, we should know it's too carameline. The Snickers.
Speaker 4: I would buy a Snickers chocolate block, but I've googled it. There is no record of a Snicker's block ever existing, we've done that first time.
Speaker 3: Now we know it's possible.
Speaker 1: Now we know it is.
Speaker 3: Don't expect me to buy it ever.
Speaker 1: No, no, I would be there the first to buy it. Well done, guys, seen that that was fun? Look at a sky?
Speaker 3: Why do you go?
Speaker 1: More to the point, I do.
Speaker 4: Think annuality is not it doesn't have eggs. I think this will just be a one off maybe for the show. But you know, new marketing images, new segments. You know it's a bit of fun.
Speaker 3: Happy Easter, I guess. Yeah, fuck the stupid block of bunny. Yeah, just do this instead.
Speaker 1: Well, on that note, we're all going to go.
Speaker 3: You need to step eaten into the mic. Mate, Jenny, you say goodbye.
Speaker 1: People hate that.
Speaker 6: Bye everyone.
Speaker 3: That was fucking abrupt. Thanks for listening, idiots. Make sure you leave us a five star rating on Apple if you can so. You can also do five stars on Spotify, you cam. If you're on Spotify, you can also leave a comment below the episode and tap the notification bell so that you never missed an episode about Yeah, excite each mystery man?
Speaker 1: Did you hope was cheeries? Maybe we can find out one through.
Speaker 3: Five which mystery man, would you like to whisper sweet?
Speaker 1: Nothing's in your ear? Yes? Good idea, good idea. All right, we're gonna make that the question you should It won't be number five.
Speaker 7: Will be see you next week, guys.
Speaker 1: Goodbye, catch you seeing idiots, love.
Speaker 6: You fat Is it just me? Podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 4: Make sure you've hit to follow on your podcast.
Speaker 3: Welcome to add brief secret segment on the end. So I don't know how to describe these because did you see when we posted a video of your first abomination, the first sneakers bar, people were commenting, Oh, that is not at all what I pictured when I was listening, like worse. Yeah, whatever you're picturing now, don't do it dirty because they look quite good. Yeah, they look good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because you bought the molds on Amazon. I have molds as well, which, by the way, so glad you bought yours, because made a deep mine would be like fit almost like limp ball territory.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like twice as deep on you guys.
Speaker 3: That's why I use the loaf tray in the oven. And I'm like, these molds aren't cutting?
Speaker 4: Should I just get two people from the kiss FM team to try them, like, then we can get a verdict.
Speaker 1: That's like unbiased. What do you mean, I get them to taste them and see which one they prefer.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you want to, you can, But I don't see much point. No, I'm just being honest.
Speaker 1: Genny. You've just got scraps of chocolate around you.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I couldn't finish them by that. I hate how old we've gotten.
Speaker 6: I finished my cherry ripe.
Speaker 3: I never thought I'd be the sort of loser that eat car but chocolate bar and pop back in the fucking fridge.
Speaker 1: And anyway, am I with this curly whorley?
Speaker 3: How am I?
Speaker 1: The curly curly worthy bar is hideous?
Speaker 6: So looks like just big worms.
Speaker 4: Actually, the problem is the the cherry ripe is not a good looking bar.
Speaker 1: It looks like open wounds, looks like Mitchell's left finger.
Speaker 3: No, like you know, like I said, it looks like leeches. But it tasted fucking.
Speaker 6: Very good.
Speaker 1: I loved it.
Speaker 4: Okay, So ginger nut did exist in the nineties. The chocolate block, Yes, well, then it's disqualify.
Speaker 1: Oh no, is that how it works?
Speaker 3: Yes, because think of it like MythBusters. Because it's will it block things that have never been blocked before. Will they translate?
Speaker 1: Oh no, they brought it back in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 3: Okay, ginger Nut, sorry to squalify go. What about cherry right.
Speaker 1: No, that was a limited run. They did it for like a campaign.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but they did it.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck yeah, but it was never on the main menu.
Speaker 6: Hang on, But it's about whether it blocked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we already know it blocked. So we're trying to prove whether something is blockable. But if it's already been done.
Speaker 4: I have found a Facebook group that says, bring back the Cherry ripe chocolate block.
Speaker 3: What about Curly Whirly block? Yeah, look that up.
Speaker 1: God, if that wins by default.
Speaker 3: It's looking that one.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, the snicker block doesn't exist. Curly Whirly No, okay, because it's not. It's not a popular block, guys. No one likes the curly world.
Speaker 3: And I'm pretty sure that ginger Kiss would never have been made into a block, right about.
Speaker 4: Surely not have a look, Darryl Lee, what have a ginger kiss dark chocolate?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Why would they make it dark?
Speaker 3: Darryl? Darryl, why would you fuck with my favorite nice block?
Speaker 1: Darryl Lee show me. I can't get all Yeah, no, there's one in block form, and then there's one in like a knob form.
Speaker 6: Because I've seen the knob form but not the block that's gingerbread.
Speaker 3: So does that fuck mean it's on gingerbread and ginger kisses are quite different?
Speaker 1: Well, I feel like will it block? Yes, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: What doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it doesn't matter that they've existed. It just proves the point that it will block.
Speaker 3: You know. Well, that's like me saying, what if what if we put a layer of milk chocolate on the bottom and a layer of white chocolate on the top.
Speaker 1: Can it be done? And then we do it ourselves and go unbelievable?
Speaker 3: It can be done, but it's existed for fucking years.
Speaker 1: It was no.
Speaker 3: Yes, what if we get a bit of chocolate and we put caramel in the middle and then make it in the shape.
Speaker 1: Of a koala? Can it be done? Understand? Can it be done?
Speaker 7: However?
Speaker 1: Will we know if it can be done? The cherry right, it was nine months. I don't think it's I don't think it's the same.
Speaker 3: But it's been done. That's like you're writing a script for a TV show based in New York where five friends who live in close proximity. It follows their lives or six friends, I should say, and then you call it friends. And then they say that's been done. You go no, but it doesn't count. It's not anymore.
Speaker 11: We just call it.
Speaker 1: Just call it pals, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: So upset? Well, I am too, because Cherry Wright would have won. But if it's been done before, should we do.
Speaker 1: Cherry ripe ice cream? I've actually had that well it cream?
Speaker 11: Have you?
Speaker 3: Was a good cream?
Speaker 1: Mit should have been trying to do that for a while.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, sorry, that's supposed to me.
Speaker 1: I don't know, actually, And what else is there? Kelly Welly, we've already checked.
Speaker 3: And so Snickers there's no block. Well, in that case, there's no real prize. But I guess the Snickers wins because that's the one that I rated the highest. That hasn't been done before. So that's what you need to take to market the Snickers block.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: Well, Janine Ellis from Shark Tank joins us next week to see if she'll invest in my block of Snickers.
Speaker 3: I'll fucking give the dinger kiss the red hot pitch as well.
Speaker 1: Deny, try this.
Speaker 3: Tell me that's not good. She could boost juice. It's like a protein bar or something to add a pro protein or anything.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm really into at the moment. Protein pancakes really good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love him.
Speaker 3: In the morning and there's nothing in them, What do you put in them?
Speaker 4: I do protein, vanilla, protein powder, bit of vanilla essence, almond milk, and then a scoop of baking powder and a vanilla, A banana, A banana.
Speaker 3: I've got a rescipit that's like two eggs, a bit of baking powder and protein powder. But when I so generously get up early and slave away in the kitchen for the guests in my home, the complaint is that it's too eggy.
Speaker 1: Grow up.
Speaker 3: I'm like, well, you fucking make a healthy pancake from scratch you.
Speaker 4: These ones are good because the banana you do taste, but it gives it a moisture. It's not as eggy. There's no eggs, so there's no eggiddle. Oh I'm really happy with that.
Speaker 1: That was fun.
Speaker 6: Well done, Thanks Jenna.
Speaker 3: I'd love to cook. I actually do when.
Speaker 1: Mostly nighttimes, but I do work night so it's hard. Oh, I think it's fun. I'm very happy. My sugar levels are really quite high.
Speaker 3: Guys. Yeah, I reckon, I'm going to get the crash soon.
Speaker 4: Hum buzz and baby weill should we go on that note? I mean it's been that's a long episode. It's what everyone wants. Barely I've read the hatred email.
Speaker 3: We've barely been here for eighty dbrief. Someone said in the group that we used to go more rogue, you to debrief, Well, what do you want fuckers? Jenna do a cart dj?
Speaker 1: Oh wow? What done DJ? What was that?
Speaker 3: She didn't do a cart wheel? Probably never lie?
Speaker 1: What do you want from us?
Speaker 3: Guys? You don't have to overthink. That's what going rogue is? That fucking yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you find out with the people listen to this? Sometimes I do find it odd that people listen.
Speaker 3: There's been many times that I genuinely suspect that you forget people listening.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, based on what because things that are.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you just forget that there's a mic in front of you and people could have listened. Like when you start googling.
Speaker 1: Shit, there's a mushroom in my shoe. What there's a mushroom? In the bottom of my shoe.
Speaker 3: How did that happen?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I put it up to stretch and I can see it.
Speaker 3: And then you trod on it. I thought in the shoe. I was like, how the fuck did I notice that the mushroom in your shoe?
Speaker 1: In the design in the groove?
Speaker 3: There you go. So anyway, in summary, going back to will a block again? In summary, basically, fucking anything will block if you want it to. You just got to melt chocolate and put it in a silicon mold from fucking Amazon.
Speaker 1: Were you shocked that you could have put tea.
Speaker 3: Bags in there if you wanted to.
Speaker 1: I wanted to do something dumb, but like beef borganio.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, please?
Speaker 3: No, okay, that was your pitch, right, No, I've got a pitch.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: What if I bring the nutribullet in and I blindfold you, and I blend a whole meal and then you kind of just eat the baby food puraid version of the meal and see if you can recognize what it was originally. Like I put schnitzel, chips and a salad in a blender and you just take one scoop and see if you can decipher what it was before it was blended.
Speaker 6: I feel like you'd be good at it.
Speaker 4: I'm down you speak in my language. I'd be so good. And you want you to go hard, like putting my Eli sauce on the side. Yeah, that'll be fucking hard because all the flavors blend into one.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: See, there's some things where it'll be fucking easy. Like a buttered chicken. You can blend that. It'll taste like butter chicken if it is.
Speaker 4: There nane or no nah, you know do I do? I get the yeast and the start.
Speaker 3: I reckon. You'll figure that one out. I'm trying to think of things that have like a lot of layers to it. Yeah, like maybe I'll go a KFC burger, some popcorn chicken, the potato and gravy and a crusher.
Speaker 1: I'm throwing the drinking as well. Do it, but nothing fishy because that'll make me vomit. I'm going to be sick.
Speaker 3: Actually noted. I'm going to blend a whole fillero fish meal, including a hot apple pipet.
Speaker 1: It's a you should just trick me. You trick me and just do a soup and I'll be like is it sushi nagary it's just pe soup. Okay, that's good, a meat high with a big m. Yeah, it's foul. I'll actually do that. I'm only too down. No, I don't want to be sick, but I'll do it. I'll do it. So what we're doing. Will it blend? We've had will at block. Will it blend?
Speaker 3: I guess just for the namesake, we call it that, but really the challenges will it survive the blend? Will it be recognizable after being completely fucking maimed?
Speaker 4: Well, but that also does answer the question will it blend? If it does blend, you could take it to work and go I'm having spag ball. You hate blends. It's really easy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you can just say, yeah, it tastes exactly the same.
Speaker 1: Yes, I see going rogue does help. Yeah, yeah, blend annual next week.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, I was going to pitch will at bokhake, but I hadn't got your consent.
Speaker 3: Never stopped to before.
Speaker 1: No, that was a really fun.
Speaker 3: I don't know why I said that. That's fine.
Speaker 1: That stopped me.
Speaker 4: I'm extremely concerned. Even during sex with the mystery Man's sometimes I get a bit rough, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, you are right this mystery men. Listen No his friends do oh like a coincidence?
Speaker 4: Or yeah half half half some year some have joined in on the craze.
Speaker 1: I want to listen to his voice, idiot, Sorry, that doesn't it mystery man. He was very drunk. We missed him for a bit and he was he went missing and he came back. And where did you go? And what did he say to you, Jenna? He went to the coals.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he went to the coal's float because he thought there'd be a liquor land so he could get some drinks because it was a non alcoholic area.
Speaker 3: So I was never drunk at any point. But I had a bottomless bunch at eleven am where I had a couple of drinks that wanted to take it easy, that just had quite a consistent buzz all day. But I was never drunk, you know what I mean, Like I probably wouldn't have been able to drive, but I was fine. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I went home, sat in the spa.
Speaker 3: It was gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Almost fell asleep, little pruney, you.
Speaker 3: Meant to sleep in the spa? No, that's very dangerous, wrought with danger?
Speaker 1: Is it really you're got Whitney right.
Speaker 3: I think you're thinking of Matthew Perry.
Speaker 1: Y Ah, that's one of the more recent ones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's too center joke, Yeah, of course. Yeah. We hope this podcast made you feel at least two percent better today.
Speaker 11: That we do.
Speaker 3: Everyone, let me finish please, sorry, sorry, We hope this podcast made you feel at least better today, that's all.
Speaker 1: Yes, So we do.
Speaker 4: Now at this point of the show where we have our peak listenership. As we all know and everyone knows, at the end of the last two minutes of every show is always peak listenership. It is International Women's Week, and Mitch and I have decided to let Jenna have a minute of our time to speak on that course. So, Jenna, this International Women's Day, following the footsteps of your for women, I tros Sarah Harris, Jenna and you're one minute time of Jenna starts now.
Speaker 6: Happy, Happy, International Women's Stay everybody. This is a great cause for.
Speaker 5: Us all to unite as women, as independent women who don't need to rely on men or anybody else.
Speaker 6: We can rely on ourselves.
Speaker 3: Still got forty seconds?
Speaker 5: Did you know today a man's ah went to an international Women's day and she spoke, I know, I'll pay that.
Speaker 6: She spoke about it, and she said.
Speaker 5: How amazing it is about International Women's Day.
Speaker 6: You wid I w D twenty twenty four, the eighth of March.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was last Friday. It's the same day as my mom's birthday.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Oh, happy sixtieth birthday, Jane comes.
Speaker 3: That was also last Friday. Why are we talking about it now?
Speaker 1: What's the week off? Yeah, no it's not. That was last week. It's Friday through to Friday.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 3: I say, you're given. You've given the women's seven days?
Speaker 11: Is ye?
Speaker 8: Happy?
Speaker 6: Wee get the whole week this year? First time ever?
Speaker 3: Okay, times that happy international women? Now, I said, times, you've had your moment. Typical women, so fucking greedy. Good on your Jenna, Thank you, beautiful words, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Beautiful words. What about at Martago? And someone came up and they were like, Mitchell Koobs, I love the show.
Speaker 4: Pushed me out of the way, almost fell in the fucking river of remember into the Anzac memorial and then you went mitches here too when he freaked out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they said I.
Speaker 3: Love the podcast, and I said, oh, well, Mitch is right there and goes and they.
Speaker 1: Meant, what about Jenna, and he wad, I've got to go.
Speaker 3: By the way. I forgot to tell you how I made a titter myself when I was distracting. I was distracting you while Oscar spoke just I mean mystery man sleeping there. Yeah, I will anyway, So I distract you while Oscar spoke to your actual mystery man, because fuck me. They're just so in and on each other's faces all day. Every day they were inseparabowl. You were mystery men, yes, and then I always bry each other's side.
Speaker 1: We didn't know anyone, actually he was, and he was wondering about people he knew me.
Speaker 3: Anyway. Point being, I was like, fuck me, I've got to distract cheering. So I came up to you and played so dumb. I was like, can you post those photos on the couple of miches Instagram because it's your reception working mine's not. And you were like, yeah, it's working. Fine. I was like, no, mine's not working, so can you just and he goes, I can air drop them and I said no, seriously, like it's not working, so you might have to do it. And you're like, oh, my receptions fine though, and I was like, mine's not. I should you need to upload the photo of the Instagram and have your face buried in your phone and not focus on anything else. Plays I'm distracting you right now.
Speaker 1: I'm so gullible.
Speaker 2: You did.
Speaker 4: I looked at my phone. I had five GPS, so did I.
Speaker 3: It was working perfectly.
Speaker 6: Turned to me and said, I have full reception.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know you thought that. You were like, this is fucking weird.
Speaker 3: But I got fooled. And meanwhile you're Oscar and old mate. We're over there going hi, idiots, give me.
Speaker 11: This, idiots. It's man.
Speaker 6: You can hear you in the background.
Speaker 11: Idiots.
Speaker 3: Very funny, you're going, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: I can't mention it anyway. Happy Mardi Gras everyone.
Speaker 3: That's even more irrelevant than international women say it.
Speaker 1: We get a month. Don't we get a month? Isn't it Pride Month?
Speaker 3: Now that's June?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh do we do things in June for that?
Speaker 3: Barely?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: But you get a month?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 6: Women get a day?
Speaker 1: Why are you laughing, jenmy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we gave you a day and sixty seconds.
Speaker 1: Don't bite the hand that fucking feeds.
Speaker 9: You, girl.
Speaker 1: It's good thanks for listening everyone. I will it blend. That's not next week, That's just gonna happen at some point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it can be. I don't know what do you want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll discuss it off the cloud. I'll let you all know. Five stars please, and we'll see you guys in a week.
Speaker 3: Love Yeah, see you later. Bye. Bup.
Speaker 7: Is It Just Me?
Speaker 6: Podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast