Speaker 1: It's in the news today, but it was actually on TV Relogan podcast last week. They're wight. Hey guys, welcome back to TV Reload. I want to thank you for clicking and downloading on today's episode, and I'm excited to bring you my chat with Logan, who absolutely earned this opportunity to unpack her experience at Australian Survivor Brains versus Braun too. Logan made it all the way to week seven and what has to be one of the most unpredictable seasons I can remember. Now Miles managed to throw some shade calling Logan an emotional player, but today we're digging into weather. There's a difference between being an emotional person and an emotional Survivor player. Let's just say it's not as black and white as it seems. We will also get into the fan theory that there was too many conversations about going to Rocks and whether or not that was actually a coincidence. Logan's going to also open up about watching back her own demise this week, what was really going through her mind and why it brought her to tears. It's raw, it's honest, and definitely one for the fans. Plus, Logan will spill the tea on who she thinks is a completely different person in real life, the audience reaction to her sassy gameplay, and whether her time as a Wag in the Wag world actually gave her an edge in the game. Ohen. Of course, we will get into the collapse of the original alliance with the Coven, and Logan gives her simple explanation on why that fell apart. There is actually a lot to unpack, and you know there's going to be some behind the scenes gold. So sit back, relax, and let's dive into the world of Australian Survivor, which returns this Sunday and Monday night. Very excited to be talking to you about this show. You kind of had like a very emotional ride with Survivor. What was it like for you in comparison to what you thought you were signing up for.
Speaker 2: Look, honestly, I am just an emotional person. I was an emotional player out there. I think people are getting that really confused. I wear my heart on my sleeve and I give my emotions to everything. I give them all to my friendships, my alliances, and I think people really confuse that with gameplay. I did not did not vote emotionally once. If you go back through my track record of voting, I'm on the right side of most of the votes until the end, and I voted strategically. But it is hard. You go out there and everyone thinks, like when they're watching, like, oh, just be a game bot, like turn your emotions off. But we are playing a game with human lives. We're not chess pieces. Unfortunately, we do have emotion. So when you're playing a human game like that, when you're tired, you're stressed, you're delusional, half the time, emotions come out and that's okay. It's a human game, so it's a massive part of the game. And I think to be torn apart because I have emotions is really unfair.
Speaker 1: Well, someone threw that out there. Who was that? There was someone who said that through the season.
Speaker 2: And they were like Miles. Miles definitely called me an emotional player, But Miles is more of an emotion less player. So I think we're on two opposite ends of the spectrum there. Also, I've got mad Adhd and emotions is something that I really struggle with. Impulse control and controlling my emotions has always been something that was tough and chucking the elements of Survivor and you've got twenty four extroverted cast members. It is a lot to handle. So I mean I could have blown off the handle way more than I did, and I really really reined it in a lot. It's a human game, so I mean, cut people some slack.
Speaker 1: How did you get on this show though, Like I kind of imagine you wanting to apply for it?
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I've been a fan of the show since I was about seven, so it was my favorite thing to watch with my dad. It was one of our things that we did my brothers and sisters and I would sit up all night watching and my mum would send us off to bed at bedtime right before travel council, and I remember sitting in the hallway and trying to sneak a peak of tribal Council. So it's always been a part of my life. I've watched every season and my family is very big into games and competitive games, and we do a lot of them based on Survivor things. So we have a family challenge every year where our were split into our teams, and we've been playing games my entire life, so I applied originally for twenty seven. I want to say I think it was that year, and I've been in chats with the producers sort of on and off since I went until I went on this year or last year.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm going to say, so, how you were twelve when you applied?
Speaker 2: I was nineteen or twenty I think when I first applied.
Speaker 1: And what did they say to you? For what? Not putting you on? Because, like, to forgive me for saying this, but you're sort of born to be in a competition like this, Like you know, you've got a degree for it, you have a passion for the show personally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think when I first chatted to them, I got really really far in the process, and they called me up the next year and sort of were asking around of are you still interested and blah blah, And I was actually pregnant at the time, so I had to sort of say, yeah, I am, keep me on the keep me on the roster, but not at this stage. But I'm actually really I'm really glad I didn't get on. I think I knew myself to a point when I'm nineteen twenty, but I didn't have any kids. I wasn't married yet, and by the time that I've got on this time, I have my life kind of figured out. I know who I am. I'm very comfortable with myself, very self aware. I know I'm emotional and I use that in the best ways sometimes. And I think if I went out there, I probably would have self employed at twenty years old. So I'm really glad it didn't happen for me the first time.
Speaker 1: Collect Your Stories is what I say.
Speaker 2: I think I was trying to prove something to myself at twenty or trying to be someone I wasn't, and I think, yeah, by the time I got on, I was like, I've got nothing to prove to I'm not doing this for anybody other than myself. I need a damn break. I've been raising kids like I'm twenty eight, and I feel like I'm seventy five right now, Like I need a break. I need to go do something that's finally for me. I put a massive stop on my career and you need to have kids young with my husband, and I just like, it is the time for me to do something for myself. So glad it didn't happen. The first few times I did have a few chats with producers across the years. Obviously the second time I was pregnant. The third time I chatted with them, they wanted my husband to come on for blood versus Water, and he was in the middle of forty so that didn't happen. And then I just left it for a while until the universe called me and I picked up and I was like, you know what it's happening this year, I'm going to put myself out there and I'm going to twit it.
Speaker 1: And it worked, and it worked, and you did well. You did very well to get so far into the competition. We're very close to the end at this point. The thing that I wanted to talk to about the most when I saw your introduction was did socializing with wags truly help you in the game of Survivor? Because I thought that was positioned really well for your backstory.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean absolutely. The football world is crazy, so you have people come in and out the door constantly. You have to position yourself within the group, and you have to know who's in charge and who to talk to and how to get yourself in certain places. I think also, if you remember back in twenty twenty when COVID hit, we all had to go into hubs in the football world, so I was living in a hotel for three months, raising a nine month old daughter with a bunch of girls that I had barely met, and I had to be around them every day and it was insane. The social dynamics of that was like being on school camp and with a bunch of people that you didn't know, and it was really challenging. So I think that really set me up as well to be in an environment where I wasn't comfortable, I didn't like some of the people, and I still had to manage my way through that. So being a part of the football world it has definitely helped me in making my social connections and being able to fake it till I make it.
Speaker 1: I went to the football. You could probably tell from just looking at me I'm not a big football person. But anyway, I went to the football on Saturday night with my youngest sister. She's fourteen years younger than me, and she is dating a famous football as son who now plays football, so she's a wag now ultimately slave. Yeah, but I kept thinking about you that night. I kept thinking about you. I kept watching the ways in which the other football wives interacted with my sister, and the way in which people put sort of a sense of importance on your partner because they are playing this game. There's sort of an unusual dynamic that gets created. But when I kept thinking about you, I kept thinking, Logan's really had to look deep into people's personalities every time she meets them. Are they being genuine? Are they being honest? What is it that they want from me? And that's what I was thinking. Must be good for the game of survivor, because you're going to meet a lot of people in there that are going to give you the ick, and I'm going to try and sell you something that you don't want to buy.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I mean, you're absolutely right. That is the AFL world. It's a revolving door of people coming in and out. There is a lot of people that are not genuine. And I think I've been a part of the world for about nine years now and it's pretty easy for me to spot. The thing is you kill you kill everyone with kindness. That's the way that I go about the football world is you just credit in your face and you're lovely to everyone. There are people that most of the time. I think now in my actual football group, I do genuinely adore everyone, but they've also been around for a very long time. But I think very early days, it was difficult to navigate that and know that people don't know if you're going to stick around, So they don't know if they're going to bother talking to you because they're like, oh, you could get dumped by your boyfriend next week, so why would we make an effort to be friends with you. So it is a bigger part of that world has kind of set me up for success in Survivor, and I think that particular reason was why I didn't get along with Aj at the start, because I just saw through what he was doing. I was like, you have said the same sentence to every single person on this camp on day one. You have a beautiful smile and I love your vibe. And I was like, hang on, hang on, hang on, if you said that there every single person, how can you mean that? Doll? Like, I don't believe you, So I think rare, what's going on? Yeah, this is nothing against Aj. I adore him as a person outside of the game, where Bestie's I think most of the cast outside of the game, we're all really really great friends. But inside the game, I was like, you are playing everyone here and I can see that, So I'm not loving that, and I think that's what kind of turned him against me at the start. And he put a target on my back on day five and he was able to finally hit it on day thirty nine.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a good question to ask you about the way in which you trust your instincts. Were you correct? Like did you? Because I mean, this is what happens when you go on these shows. You spend time with people in the in the bubble that gets created. Were people different away from the cameras after the show had finished.
Speaker 2: No, I wouldn't say so. I mean I think the person that was the most different was Aj, because Aj the whole time was playing. I think everything that Aj did was calculated and really strategic. And by the end, I mean, like where he's at now, he's at what is it, top six?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: You can see he is frazzled, like he he wasn't sleeping. I think I woke up in the middle of the night one night to go. I think it was when the knowledge is power, I think, and Zara came across and I was like, oh, if there was one at their camp. I was like, there's a chance of one at ours. And I woke up in the middle of the night and I was like, I can't sleep unless I go check. And I wake up and I get up and I walk back and as she's just standing there like a shadowing camp, and I was like, bro, do you ever sleep? Like, come on, he stopped eating, He wasn't sleeping. You could just see even in the last episode with Kristen where Miles are saying, let's keep it simple, stupid and AG's like, there's this big plan, you can do it, and I'm like, AJ dlling just calm down. So out of everyone, I think AJ is definitely the most different outside of the game. Miles is straight up and down. What you see out there you get. He's just a chatterbox who's just like this, this is what I'm thinking, this is the way it's going to go. And I'm like, cool, Miles, love you. Everyone out there was pretty much the same, but AJ the whole time was switched on in game mode, and it is really nice to meet AJ outside of the game and say hi, I'm Logan. This is a which aj Am I getting Is this the real one? So the real aj is a beautiful person and I really do it or him.
Speaker 1: It's interesting to see that this season of the show, there's more women left in this show. You know, the alpha males have been exterminated. I wonder whether or not, if Zen had not had been hurt, what that might have done to the game. I mean, what's your How do you unpack the fact that the women have done so well this season.
Speaker 2: It is a strategy game, and I think the women notice this. At the beginning, we had really strong women on the Brains tribe, and we're big thinkers. I mean, we're on the brain for a reason, and we know the way that reality shows go. It shows go, especially strategical games, they do like to pick off women at the start. It's just it happens. And we saw that with a Candy vote. I think what was not shown was that very very very first challenge when we're kind of whack the key off the spiral and it gets stuck in it's whole mess. Candy had gone up on the shoulders of everyone and she was trying to whack it off and she said, guys, I can't hit it, I can't hold up the branch, and that sent her home. So when they were splitting off of Nash, I chatted to a few people on the Broad tribe about why was Candy the first vote, like I didn't get to meet her. I'm so sad she's not there, And they said yeah, I mean they just said, she just said she wasn't strong enough. And I think in a brown dominated tribe, if you say you're not strong, you're gone. So it was really really disappointing to see that happen, and I think that's really encouraged the women on our tribe to say we are sticking strong as women, refuse to be sending home women. And then Indy kind of mess it up at the very first vote because we weren't gone for Indy, it's not happening.
Speaker 1: She really needed to put her foot in it for that though, which I put in.
Speaker 2: It unfortunately, which stucked because I do want to work with Indy, and especially we didn't want a woman, nor a person of color going home first. It was really important to our values as women that that's not what that was not going to happen. Unfortunately, she did put her foot in it, and we didn't really have any other choice because she was going to blow off our plans. So I think the women are proving that we can play strategically. I think the thing that sucks the most is that because we I especially am emotional, everyone's like, oh, she doesn't know how to play the game. What is she doing? She's just crying and winging, And I'm like, bro, AJ has a little cry on a rock and you're like, oh, poor a J. Paulie's crying. You're like poor Paulli Logan cries and You're like, oh, that dumb bitch, And I'm like, come on. The double standards for men and women on TV shows is absolutely insane.
Speaker 1: Surprised at how much the men cry on reality shows?
Speaker 2: Do you know what tin fairness? Everyone cried, I can tell you without a doubt, everyone cried out there. Mine just was public. So I think when I first got to Merge, I think Kate had said, oh, don't worry, babies, I've cried every single day out here. I was like, you've cried every day and she's like, yeah, every day was fair enough. Actually, it's tough out here.
Speaker 1: It's tough. It is really tough out there. What really bothered me was that I know people that make this show, so I'd heard a bit about the Coven, so I was really excited, like I was about to watch American horror story Coven seision, and yeah, this is going to be great. It didn't get utilized as well as it should have, like.
Speaker 2: It turned more into a horror story.
Speaker 1: It turned into a horror story, exactly right. You think was the biggest problem in trying to utilize the Coven as a strategic team that should have worked.
Speaker 2: So the wheels came off because none of us were completely willing all the time to sit in the backseat. We all wanted to drive, and I think, I mean there was definitely most of the time I did give in and I let them take the wheel, but I would ask in return, Hey, if I'm letting you take control of this, I need to feel like I've been supported, and the next time I want to go over this, I need your support. And I think what really put a knife in the Coven was the graduates when Laura wasn't very willing to vote off Rich and Zara hated that and she wanted to turn to someone else who she thought she can control or thought put more of her trust in and I think that ended the coven really. I mean, I mean we've got to merge right now. We've got three out of four of us sitting on the Drew bench, so we got ourselves far enough. I just don't think we were built to last, which is fine, but we've made some amazing friendships through it, and I'm really glad that I get to take away that from this.
Speaker 1: You really didn't want to go to Rocks, you know, and that was something that everyone debated a lot. Well, I guess the most common question I saw was how is it possible that everyone discussed rocks so predominantly throughout that episode when an actual fact that really shouldn't have been revealed or even it's such a strange anomaly for this show, right, Yeah, so topical it was on. It was so much on people's minds. Can you speak to the reason why there was so much conversation about rocks? And that's kind of where we ended up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I think coming back into camp that day, this split was so obvious. It was very clear. I mean, Caitlin is the easiest person to pick up when he's lying, and I went to chat with him and he wouldn't look he'd look this way in this way, and he's like, yeah, I don't know. And he said the same thing to Christian. We had just worked together on this vote, and we had tried to form an alliance. And as soon as we've been away for twenty four hours and you're saying you don't know the vote. It was so clear a Jo and Miles were doing their thing. Zara is brought in. Zara didn't want to talk to me, and I was like, Okay, this is a four four. I'm a big Spove fan. I know exactly what that means. This is going to rock. So everyone knew that. I think also there's just the element that the boys loved that idea as well. So I think they were hyping it up and they really wanted it to happen just because they love chaos. They I think both like Miles was at a point probably at that stage where he was like, if I go out, I go out, But I just want to have fun with this game, Like he really wanted to have fun. I think probably where they're at now top six is where they're starting to probably rain in their moves. I think they before that they both are thinking, well, if I'm just out here, I'm going to have fun with it. But now I think they're probably they're probably going to switch their mindsets and start playing a bit smarter, or not smarter, but less chaotic. But the whole Rock situation was really funny because Kate and Morgan and Kristen had no idea what it was.
Speaker 1: They didn't know what it was, okay, So.
Speaker 2: I deliberately did not tell them what Rocks was because I'd just gotten on them on my side, and I knew if they spooked them at camp, they would just put my name down, so it was easier for them to write my name and be safe then go to Rocks. But I didn't want to tell them about that because they didn't know what happened when it went to a split, so I let it be. Unfortunately for me, I really need to win Kristen over as to make it an ununanimous boat. But Kristin was away for the scramble because she accidentally got hurt by a wasp or stung by wasp and she was unable to cat, so that really put a knife in my game. I don't know if she still would have gone to Rocks if I did get the chance to chat to her about her about it, but yeah, it was it sucks for me. The insects because of Samoa really did not like me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got a friend of mine who did the show and filmed it that lowtion and he took a few months to get over the insects. He got stung by something or he got like a skin infection. It's like, I remember what it was. He wrung me to say before doing it. He was like, should I do Survivor. I was like, oh my god, that's amazing. Because I hit him up on Instagram. I was like, you were going to love that, And then he wrote to me for a good few months being like I'm still not overgoing possible. The insects, the bugs. You know, the environment is pretty yark.
Speaker 2: I mean. The good thing is when you get back at night, you can't see, so you can't see what's crawling on. You can't see what's next to you, so you don't get that fit. The only thing that freaks you out is when you wake up in the middle of the night and there's a crab this size on top of you. That's that's scary. That's not fun. That is really it. The crabs out there are terrifying. They like and I grew up in the country, so I'm not really afraid of many things, but the crabs, when they're the size of your head terrifying.
Speaker 1: That scares the shit out of me. I've just torn up my If I was ever applying for the show, you're like, that's gone. Was it brutal to watch the show back? Because I rewatched the Tribal Councils because I'm usually taking a bit of notes because I'm going to talk to some of you guys, and I felt like it was quite brutal to see everyone saying your name at that point. What's the process like watching this show back after you've you've given so much into it, and when you were finally watching that Tribal Council plat in its television format? Was that challenging? And were you second guessing yourself on how that could have been played out in any other way?
Speaker 2: No, honestly, I mean I know what happened. I know how it all happened. I was really interested to see the conversations that led to the split. I was looking forward to that. I was like, I finally get the inside Gus like, it's like finally being like a fly on the wall everywhere. You get to see everything that happens, and that's the exciting part of watching it back. It wasn't hard to watch back. I actually cried, though, props to the editors. It was like I was watching a character, not myself, and I was like, that's so sad, and I was like crying. I knew that I was getting for.
Speaker 1: I know, but you know what, I was sort of sad for you myself. Like I think it's you know, it is a really strange dynamic that you could give yourself up to be on a show like this and then then it becomes a TV show, do you know what I mean? Like you sometimes think, oh, I'm more exciting than I really am, or I'm more bitchy than I really am. I mean that's the sort of response I had to myself on Telly. Yeah, And I just think, you know it is there can be a disconnect when you're watching it back. It sometimes feels like a caricature of yourself, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, And I think the thing with the show is you have your confessionals and you're trying to be unmade. It's like a time, I'm having a chat with you right now, and I think people take that the wrong way of like, oh, she's trying to put on someone. I was like, this is just how I speak to my friends. But when I'm out there on Survivor and I'm trying to talk strategically, I'm not going babes, let's do this, Let's blah blah blah. So it's funny to watch the sort of the dichotomy between the two of like Logan on the beach and then Logan talking to the camera sort of thing. So it's a bit of a funny one to watch back. And I do think i'd come across a little bit you sometimes or a little bit sassy.
Speaker 1: And one of your friends on the show, Laura, corrected me because I did talk about you. I said, you know, she could be quite sassy. I think was the word that I used, and she quickly corrected me on that and she said, I love a sassy girl. And Laura was like, I'm reclaiming the word, which you know, which is synonymous with bitch, like you know I am. I'm changing people's minds on the way that these words get used about women. And I thought that this season, there's been a lot in it for me and a lot in it for the viewers to talk about women differently and to maybe take away some of those terms that have been used against them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely, And I was really hopeful going into this that the wag title, especially for me, is it's something that's negative. And I was happy for them to use the term wag to describe me because I wanted to come out there and show if this is what you think a wag is. She got thirty nine days into the game, she killed the challenges. What is a wag choo? Is that still a trophy wife? It's not so. I mean my actual profession, I'm in marketing, I'm fining my degree. I'm a brain through and through. But I was very happy for them to use the ter wag because I was like, I, wag is not what you think it is.
Speaker 1: A wag is.
Speaker 2: Wife and a partner of a football player, and that is just a term. Every single partner of a football player that I know is an amazing woman. She's the backbone of her partner. She's his therapist, she's his psychologist, she's his fucking nurse when he's sick, when he's injured. She is the cook for the household. When it's game day, she is doing everything. She's running her own business or she's killing a UNI. Every single wag that I know is an absolute stand up, incredible woman. And I was so proud to have that title there and try I can get to thirty nine days all on my own. My husband didn't get me. Here's nowhere to be.
Speaker 1: Seen, so I'm here. Yeah.
Speaker 2: He was so proud, and I think it was so disappointed when I finally got to give them the call. The funniest thing though, is that I gave it. I've went out on date thirty nine and Jason's football number is thirty nine, So I just had this feeling all day. I was like, oh, it was like a sense of relaxed feeling. I don't know, but it was also like a h I think something it feels on numbers have always been a big thing for me, and I was like, I think I'm going out today. I can feel it.
Speaker 1: Writing was on the wall. Yet, So with the way the universe will tell us these things before we go, I just want to because we're talking about this week, were you shocked with Kristen's elimination next and can you can you give me your thoughts on the fact that she said that she changed her gameplay and maybe that's the reason why she came out, Like, what's your thoughts on her exit?
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, Look, we weren't shocked that Kristin was coming out next. We all chatted it in the Jury Villain. We're like, what's going to happen? And I was like, what I said is going to happen. It's going to go one two three. So, I mean, Kristin is the very first one to come out, and I'm hopeful that the girls can do something about it and change that sort of knockout of the one two three. But yeah, Kristin did ruin her game a bit by not just sticking with a side and not She was upset when I had to play my idol and I came back and we had a chat, and she had really hurted me because I was close. I had protected her so much on Bawn. She was a name that was coming up, and I had protected the hell out of her because I wanted to work with her EMPD, so I'd protected her and she knew about my idol. I had told her in confidence about my idol, and she just didn't want to get her hands dirty a lot of the time. I think she wanted to just blend in until she didn't need to or she couldn't anymore. And that really affected her game because when I came back and she didn't tell me about to play my idol, she was worried about the repercussions on her and I was like, Babe, all you need to do is just whisper and say play You're ade of tonight. I'm still voting for you. It's fine, just play your idle, be safe. Just exactly what Karen did. No one had to know, but she just wanted to play the middle a lot of the time, and she didn't pick aside strongly. And I mean, when you're out there, you have to stand ten toes down on your alians. You can't flip flop. And I think that's what really killed her game in the end, because she just looked like she wasn't able to be trusted by anyone out there at that time. So she was an easy one to go unfortunately for the next one. And I'm sad because I love her. She's a sweet little angel and her soul is very pure for.
Speaker 1: This game, probably a little bit too pure. But I did like her exit interview. She was like, very humble about it. She was like, oh, well, you know, she's a great person.
Speaker 2: Kristin is honestly just a saint. So hopefully we see her on the summit. That would be great for her. I think that's more her show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, she'd be able to go to the Mountain. For Fisher, I think that show has been canceled. I'm only joking. What I want to ask you is there's a lot of discussion about getting on the jury, and I finished the podcast every time with this one question, what is something from behind the scenes? This question kept coming up from fans. There seems to be a lot of eagerness to be a part of the jury, and like, what an honor to be a part of it. But can you turn it down? Can you get out of the show and be like, no, I don't want to be on the jury. I kept finding that question throughout all of the depths of the internet.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I'm not sure. I don't know why you wouldn't want to be on the jury. If you've made it that far in the game, it's pretty it's pretty impressive, and I mean it's a front row seat to your favorite show, so it is the most exciting thing to be on the jury. I would never dream of turning it down. I don't know if it's possible. I should probably read her from my contract.
Speaker 1: Someone turns it down, do they go back down the list and get the person who just missed out on the jury? That's what I when people were discussing that, I was thinking, Oh my god, if someone turned down, I don't.
Speaker 2: Think that would be possible because I mean, the person that was left pre jury is already on a flight home and they've already missed seeing that happened. So I think that if anyone ever did decide to leave that it would just it would just have to continue. You'd have to be one. Do you remembered down? But I don't think that they'd be able to bring someone back in because it wouldn't be fair to the game.
Speaker 1: Well, I think you've answered some questions right there. For people on Reddit, there was and my only advice here is don't read the comments on Reddit.
Speaker 2: My gosh, I'm like this on Reddit. I'm like that one's nice. I was like, oh, they mean that one's nice. Oh, that one's mean.
Speaker 1: All mean, it's all mean. That's what it used to be with Twitter. I just want to say thank you so much for being so generous and chatting with me today and unpacking your experience on the show. You are somebody that I think when people think of this season, they will think of straight away, which is a great ackle late to have. You want people to that's me.
Speaker 2: That's so hot.
Speaker 1: That's hot, that's so hot. We love that comparas impersonation in your pajamas band. It is embarrassing. Enjoyed chatting to the media and have such a great time with this. Yes, so thank you, Thank.
Speaker 2: You so much. Been lovely to chat with you.
Speaker 1: Ben, lovely to chat all right, I'll let you go.
Speaker 2: Thank you byee bye.
Speaker 1: Thanks, thanks, oh thanks be oh see you mate,