Speaker 1: Welcome to the Christian No Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Scenes in the studio yesterday, as in the last twenty minutes of the show, Jack Post spilled a hot chocolate. This is how wild we are on this show, my friends, These two guys, me and Jackie Boy, probably most dangerous men in radio. Fact, Jackie Boy was tucking into a hot chocolate.
Speaker 3: You don't care.
Speaker 4: I'd hardly even tucked in. That's the sad thing.
Speaker 2: Here, look at it and stare down at hot chokola eight thirty am.
Speaker 3: Friends.
Speaker 2: But he got spelt into but his most important thing in his world, which is that laptop?
Speaker 3: Why do you bring it in? By the way, this is how have a terminal here?
Speaker 4: No, this is not a real this computer thing.
Speaker 3: I mean it's not real. We've installed toys r US kids one for you. I did radio.
Speaker 4: This computer in front of me only runs the phone system.
Speaker 3: I don't let you have access to Google.
Speaker 2: Is that because there was an IT report that they traced to you your IP address where you were downloading illegal hooky movies show. I rebut that those engineers now everything about us.
Speaker 3: They traced it to your IP.
Speaker 4: No, they said I was running torrents and I was Torrent Runner.
Speaker 2: I stand by that accusation. But anyway, you're bringing your little kids laptop.
Speaker 4: Now I bring in a normal adult laptop. And I spilled the hot chocolate all the way through it. And I don't know if you ever spilt like spilling water is one thing, but milk, it gets all claggy under there and.
Speaker 3: Very c the hot chocolate gloopy.
Speaker 4: Now the worst thing is today it's got a real stale milk smell about the keyboard.
Speaker 3: Oh cry for this guy. Please do they candle it visual midday?
Speaker 4: Well you can't smell it from over there, but I can smell it from over here.
Speaker 3: Well I didn't need to because this morning.
Speaker 2: The first thing he did should come is you said low to me and you started sniffing your laptop.
Speaker 3: I thought you start having some problems this week.
Speaker 2: Anyway, it took him about an hour yesterday to try, and rain Man was like holding it up to the line making sure that he got all everything wiped out. When you spill something, it is a now, isn't it. And whether it's on electrical equipment, your phone, or the worst thing is I once saw a in a pub, a woman she was bringing some drinks over to somebody and there must have been about eight pints on it, right and she you know when you see someone tripping, you were like, it's going over All the pints went down the back of.
Speaker 3: A woman and her hair like just lager.
Speaker 2: It was like a cascade of water, for they weren't even the table getting the drinks. Even th that you just poured on the bat and this you know when someone's really angry and they can't mask it. This woman with this caroll was so angry. As an onlooker, one of the favorite things I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 3: I actually turned round, like.
Speaker 2: What is gonna happen here? This was amazing. Perhaps you've even involved in a spillage.
Speaker 5: Several actually one memorable. Speaking of jack though, I remember when I just got my pea plates, Mum wanted me to go and get two ladies of milk in my car, in my little laser, So I sat it on the floor of the passenger side of the car and it tipped over when I run around the corner, and the whole thing all through the bottom of my little laser and I never got.
Speaker 3: Soaked through that milk and milk in the sun that's small.
Speaker 5: Oh it was foul. You never get the smell out. I'm afraid your laptop is destined for the bin.
Speaker 4: I don't know, this is only six months old.
Speaker 3: You're ruined in Patsy.
Speaker 2: I saw he downloads all those dodgy movies and now it's Torrington right now and he comes into work to piggyback on the Wi Fi.
Speaker 3: Here, all right, one word phone in this morning Spinach.
Speaker 1: Is Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: The worst thing is when you spill something just as you're heading out the door, or when you've just gone out and you've got a nice outfit on, or a shirt on. About times I see people guys wearing with high confidence a white shirt. It makes me anxious, you know that. I'd be so nervous wearing a white shirt because even just getting out the house, getting two wherevenue, meeting everybody, and like any little spinach, that's your night ruine is.
Speaker 3: You can't know it. You could see it there. You know people are looking at it.
Speaker 4: That's why we're so safe in black dark great cloths.
Speaker 2: Yes absorbs any stains. All right, Spinages, let's see what stories you've got. Nine four one four one o four three Mario coome morning.
Speaker 6: Yes, hi, I am. About three years ago I asked my daughter to go and get me some paint and she bought sustained leaders of it, put it in the back of her car and took a corner too quickly, and all the time she got high and there was paint all over the back of her boots and in the boot well and took me down, fred Eyes to clean it all up.
Speaker 3: You're never getting that torch car.
Speaker 6: It was just panic and you know, cleaned it up as quick as you can. Luck.
Speaker 2: It was water so absorbing, isn't it. Gravity takes it and it will go everywhere, I believe. Maria, thank you very much, and girl, thank you. By Joe goome Oning, good morning.
Speaker 7: Oh hell are we today?
Speaker 3: We're good? Welcome to the show, thanks Accord and Joe Spinach is.
Speaker 7: So last year we started renovating our home, laid to new floors. Two weeks before Christmas, my partner comes home and finds that there's a bucket of water that's filled from one end of the house the other. The cat had tisted over and we had to rip up all the floor lords and get to relaid. Eight hundred dollars later, I gott be honest.
Speaker 2: I think I would have just left it, mean, wanted to try out and then rocked the house and then the house will collapse.
Speaker 7: It actually had started to get moldy because we've left it there for a few days, and yeah, just sort of seep up the walk, all the floor.
Speaker 3: And of course it would be two weeks before Christmas.
Speaker 7: Right, of course, absolutely the cat.
Speaker 3: Knew what he was doing. That cat did that for loss. All right, Joe, thanks you very much. You cool, Thank you.
Speaker 7: Take care of Faith.
Speaker 3: Lizzie goome on in, Lizzie, goome on, Liz, Hi, how are you ye?
Speaker 8: To Jack and the young car. Yeah, look, I've got two stories. Years ago, I worked in a winery and we hosted weddings. The first story is we were short start. I was racing around herd two bottles of wine in each hand, went to put them on the table. As I went past, I kicked the candelabra, which went rocking backwards and forwards, and wax going over the wedding cake over the table. The other story, different wedding, but it was the end of the night. Everyone had a great time and we were serving musket after the dessert and a glass and musket in front of this lady and the whole tray tips up and down her back.
Speaker 3: What is it about ladies backs and drinks.
Speaker 8: I don't know, but you know what musket's like. It's all sticky and horrible sherry. Yeah, yeah, yeah, all day.
Speaker 3: I just knock you out, oh just about Yeah.
Speaker 8: She wasn't happy.
Speaker 2: I don't think we've had ever had a call on this show where they mentioned a candelabra.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but there was one of those talk kind of larbras and it just rocked backwards and forwards over the wedding.
Speaker 3: Take shout out to Canada. Labra's what I say this morning, Lizzie. Thank you very much. You cool. Take care of me, No I see you.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast