Speaker 1: People do some weird shit.
Speaker 2: Television legend Carrie Anne Kenney fell several meters from a trapeze while performing in the musical Pippot.
Speaker 3: Sell The things that make more sense than others bring Pikes, nurseries, mercury, pikes, p y k e s Hey, why I Hey, as in kill hey, why.
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: Bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adultsthood.
Speaker 5: Why is your life so expensive? I'm not even having a good child.
Speaker 1: This is just a couple of mitches.
Speaker 6: What about me?
Speaker 1: Don't forget.
Speaker 7: Now he is.
Speaker 8: Michtulli and oh my god, welcome for eighty five Mitchell Combs.
Speaker 9: Ah, don't tell me you've given up doing a little rhyme at the start of every episode.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because I couldn't think of. All I had was por contrive and saydy five.
Speaker 9: What about episode eighty five by your beehive?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was just say feeling alive at eighty five, but thought that's not easy.
Speaker 2: That what worked?
Speaker 6: That would have worked?
Speaker 4: I don't enjoy it.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 4: Welcome to episode eighty.
Speaker 9: Five, and also welcome to nat Penfold from the Edge ninety six to one, joining us again this week, hind.
Speaker 2: Tellen I think I've been on two episodes this season.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you have actually too much.
Speaker 9: It's almuch like we like you with something, and you've just spent the whole week teaming up with Mitch over here on the radio. You guys were feeling in for Kyle and Jackie.
Speaker 2: Oh, I've been Jackie for the week.
Speaker 4: You've been Jackie doing the celeb gosfel I have, and now you guys challenged me to something last week.
Speaker 6: Which is actually why you're here.
Speaker 9: So I said that she should do while she's on kids, she should do what you've got to hustle, which is trying to plug our podcast at any opportunity. So if you've had the hide to show up in this week's episode and you have not delivered, I'll be very cross with you, Natalie.
Speaker 6: So you better have done the challenge. We'll hear it later, right, Yeah, you're just gonna have to wait.
Speaker 8: Almost forgotten that. Anyway, We've got the audio, so we'll play it later on in the show. Also, Price Keeper Genesee, Hello, Jenna.
Speaker 7: Hi, Oh, I'm just not happy why she's here, Jenna?
Speaker 9: What is it with you and our female guests? Every time there's a male guest Mitch, have you noticed that she basically fawns over them Jack Vigeon, Keenan Lonsdale. She grovels at their knees, being like, you're amazing.
Speaker 7: It's just the female ones we get.
Speaker 6: So you record the.
Speaker 4: Audio of en to edit you Why would you want raw footage of Keenan lonesdown?
Speaker 9: But then every time there's a woman here, Natalie Penfold, Tony Lodge, whoever it is, Genesis, a little cow.
Speaker 7: They're my two least favorite people, more probably you, I'm the most.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Jenna's like in prison. She wants to be the top dog at all times.
Speaker 10: Imagine Jenner in prison.
Speaker 8: Jenna would turn no, j No, I just saw lightning and Jeni. Imagine Jenny there and Elma press. Might you just press your hand into a panini?
Speaker 2: Yes, you've put Jenna in a coffin before. Why don't you lock her up for a night, genius?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I like where your heads at. Natalie.
Speaker 2: We're trying to establish herself as the alpha in the prison.
Speaker 1: I want to see this so bad.
Speaker 8: We crossed to work periodically throughout the day, but every time we call her it's.
Speaker 4: Like look for a silver water prison like sit through the whole process to talk to Jenna.
Speaker 9: We were actually trying to think of something cooked to do for the season finale at the end of this year, because last year Jenna was in the coffin and we were.
Speaker 6: Like, we what can we do with her this year? Mitch shut down my brilliant idea. I thought it was great.
Speaker 9: I thought, for one day only, prize keeper Jenna could become bee keeper Jenna and she just spends the whole day and.
Speaker 6: Be surmounded by a swarm of bees.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I don't hate that, but that's also hard to do in the studio. I want it. I want to see it happen. The coffin was right where you want to.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 9: I'm saying, we send her to some sort of bee keeper sanctuary or whatever it.
Speaker 6: Can be done remotely. Look at me, I'm doing it now.
Speaker 4: What did I say meet you? I can't remember. But I had an idea as well that was shut down.
Speaker 9: I know the one we landed on. We haven't even told Jenny yet. We decided what we're going to do Jenna. She'll do the whole show from a heated yoga studio.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I will die.
Speaker 4: You came up with that on Instagram live actually and yeah, you're.
Speaker 9: Actually our first time telling Jenna my low blood pressure will not cope.
Speaker 4: Oh you'll be fine, Jennete. Think of the ratings, Jenna, think of them. How you meet?
Speaker 5: You're still at home by.
Speaker 4: Dy Hell, it feels like you've been at home more than you've been in studio.
Speaker 6: Do you know what?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 6: How's this for a full circle moment? I haven't actually told you this yet?
Speaker 9: So the last time I was in studio was for my birthday, which is late July, and I got the email this morning.
Speaker 6: I've been given clearance, Beakers.
Speaker 9: I'll be double jab next week to be back in studio for your birthday. Mitchell, how weeen? Is that late September? I only took a few months, but I'm back, bitch next week.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's so exciting.
Speaker 6: Yeah, i'll see you.
Speaker 11: Then.
Speaker 4: I got the email, but Matt's been declined the shop. Now we're gonna have to walk you out.
Speaker 7: I just that just came through my life, being more than happy to walk her out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Oh that's an old start email. Jenna's just been made redundant.
Speaker 2: Yourself, she begs to be reinstated. We'll even work here listen.
Speaker 4: If it's your first time listening, this is it just me?
Speaker 8: Every week we start the show the same way with something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate.
Speaker 9: Yet we bringing either just me. Each MAT's got one, Usually we get Jenna to do one too. If we've got a guest here, we may as well all do one. So, Jenna, are you in?
Speaker 12: Okay?
Speaker 4: I can do it Mitch. To her credit, she always does surprise us.
Speaker 9: Jenna, Jenna, Oh, yeah, I know they're never dull. Oh, we shouldn't talk it up now it will be no.
Speaker 6: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Or do you like lukewarm water?
Speaker 6: That was?
Speaker 4: It's just you? I think that's Is it just me?
Speaker 6: Or do you like the milk after you've finished fruit loops? Or actually do it?
Speaker 8: Or do you think pigeons would be lovely domesticated pets?
Speaker 6: It's not just you.
Speaker 2: I think they would. What's it?
Speaker 4: What's the Jenna Igen? Wait?
Speaker 2: Matt?
Speaker 4: What do you think? What's the Jenaygen?
Speaker 8: We've both given one because it's just me?
Speaker 4: Is changing lanes really stressful?
Speaker 7: It is?
Speaker 2: She can't drive?
Speaker 6: Who wants to go first with?
Speaker 9: There?
Speaker 6: Is it just I'm gonna go first?
Speaker 8: Because mine is admittedly shocking, and it's just something that I had just thought of in the kitchen this morning, So I want to get her off my chest.
Speaker 4: Yeah, go on, all right, let's begin.
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 8: Do you get excited when you see your birthday on the expiry date of a cart and of milk?
Speaker 2: That's such a thrill. That's my birthday on my.
Speaker 9: Pure But that's gonna ruin your bloody birthday. You wake up first thing and you're like, oh, I have to go get fucking milk MC coffee sour No.
Speaker 8: But it's almost a benchmark because milk is like what it's got like a maybe a nine ten day spiry limit. So you're getting it on like the tenth of September for me who's on the thirtieth, and you go, oh, it's reminding me that my birthday's coming up, you know, or even like something there's really long life milks they get now where it's like August, it's September thirty and it's like in July, and you're like, that s expies on my birthday.
Speaker 9: Gee.
Speaker 6: It really is the little things for you, isn't it sad?
Speaker 2: It's sad.
Speaker 4: I was one I'm filling it up with water just to have.
Speaker 6: Doesn't that just sum up lockdown?
Speaker 13: Though?
Speaker 9: The most exciting thing that happened to me this week I saw a carton of milk and I.
Speaker 6: Was just beside myself. It made my day.
Speaker 2: It's very sad.
Speaker 9: Well, some other significant things have happened on your birthday, Mitch, September thirty.
Speaker 4: Right, yes, yeah, nineteen ninety five.
Speaker 9: Yeah, in seventeen ninety one, Mozart's opera Magic Flute premier in Vienna.
Speaker 6: Janna would remember it a moment.
Speaker 4: Oh, I remember the moment.
Speaker 6: Can you look it up? I want to hear this.
Speaker 4: Yeah? What am I googling?
Speaker 9: The Magic mostly opera Magic Flute? It's your birthday song.
Speaker 2: Oh you're right all right?
Speaker 4: Your sounds busy. You talk while google.
Speaker 6: Maddie zeg lies that how you're saying.
Speaker 4: Oh that's the dance mum, that's the Sea of Dance girl.
Speaker 6: Yep, she shares a birthday with you. It's about it. Really, you haven't made the famous birthday section just quietly.
Speaker 2: The magic Mozart.
Speaker 6: Never mind, I found it, Mitch. You're taking too long.
Speaker 4: I actually had it, to be honest, sir, Oh you did it all.
Speaker 6: I'm going to beat you to it. Here it is. Here's your birthday song.
Speaker 9: I haven't heard a flute so far, because what you all hear when I enter a room?
Speaker 4: Oh this here he is so light on his terms. A feather enters the room with gorgeous hair, radiant body, and a rolling bass tone. Illo.
Speaker 5: Everyone, Welcome to my birthday evening.
Speaker 2: First course at six.
Speaker 1: The quail eggs.
Speaker 12: Side of caplessly extracted from the sturgeon.
Speaker 4: And con on the Murray River.
Speaker 8: Murray, of course, be my darling invited tonight, Welcome, urried, take a seat silverwhere on the left, I pad on the right.
Speaker 2: Take it home?
Speaker 4: Tablecloth is of course four thousand thread counted.
Speaker 5: Gyptian of content.
Speaker 4: Princess Diana, great to have you here.
Speaker 8: N is here shifting shifting Diana, And of course your energy requirements were sent through.
Speaker 2: How can she eat?
Speaker 5: She'll be eating?
Speaker 2: Then, don't drive home?
Speaker 5: Time get no, take the tunnel.
Speaker 9: Now I'm curious with Princess Diana buried or cremated?
Speaker 6: Does he have an.
Speaker 2: I'll look it up. Okay.
Speaker 9: The one time now that there's a threat to Jenna's top dog position, the one time she's trying to be helpful.
Speaker 2: Jenna in the prison, I'll do it.
Speaker 6: Back off, bitch, she's so stupid.
Speaker 10: Found it okay.
Speaker 7: Princess Diana is buried at the grounds of her childhood home.
Speaker 6: Oh there you go to the floor in your story, Mitch Owe.
Speaker 2: Thanks Jenna, Sam has mogo Sam.
Speaker 14: Yeah, apparently there is a running conspiracy theory that that's not true and she's actually been secretly cremated.
Speaker 6: Oh running that conspiracy theory?
Speaker 2: Is it just shameful to be to be cremated?
Speaker 14: Yes?
Speaker 7: Well, I would like to add to that Times report that rumors on diana burial have been dismissed. She is buried at the Spencer family estate at our Thorpe.
Speaker 14: See that's what you believe it me and they married the virgin in the family crypt in the parish church.
Speaker 6: Fuck me. It's battle of the good googlers today, Mitch.
Speaker 2: But did you know that her funerals took place on Saturday, the sixth of September nineteen ninety seven. Her coffin was transported from Kensington Palace to Abby.
Speaker 6: I did not know that. Thank you, Natalie.
Speaker 14: You can only visit at certain times during twenty twenty one. It's a very difficult time with COVID.
Speaker 2: Now Philip walked behind the coffin to support his grandsons even though they weren't together.
Speaker 7: Did you also know that Diana doesn't have a headstone?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 6: We will google that?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 13: It's only to do with the lead coffin that she was buried.
Speaker 6: Are you're making that up? Is that true?
Speaker 2: Princess Princess Harry cried at the funeral. Princess Harry was traumatic for him and the difficulty he felt watching her made out.
Speaker 4: Now I haven't even googled anything.
Speaker 10: She's just thinking, No, it's just my knowledge from the crown.
Speaker 6: Do we actually know why she doesn't have a headstone? That seems odd.
Speaker 2: Jane will do it, brother said.
Speaker 7: Diana did not want to be cremated, meaning she could not be buried in her family tombs due to safety concerns. So she's got this big it's not at headstone. It's just a bowl on top of a brick.
Speaker 2: A bowl on top of a brick.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, Oh my god.
Speaker 7: They've been four attempts to break into Princess Diana's grave in the last twenty years.
Speaker 4: You're kidding.
Speaker 6: Oh, that's why there's no headsign she wants to be a mystery.
Speaker 2: Oh, they don't want everyone to know where she is.
Speaker 10: All makes sense.
Speaker 9: Well, she's at Mitch's birthday dinner apparently, yes, head of a table.
Speaker 6: Anyway, where were we?
Speaker 2: Fuck?
Speaker 10: I think that was your ogym and it just kept going the back of milk?
Speaker 9: Yeah, all right, whose gym is next?
Speaker 6: Should I go? Or one of the ladies?
Speaker 4: You should go? Mitch? It should be us? And then the drags?
Speaker 9: All right, Well mine's kind of about Jenna anyway, so let's get into it.
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 9: Is this woman that I'm about to play exactly what our Jenna would be like if she was the news reporter?
Speaker 6: Okay, so I'll play it.
Speaker 9: But you know how Jenna can get quite frazzled and a bit whimpery under the slightest amount out of pressure. Well, there's a reporter called Grace Evans. She was in the middle of a ten news update and all the lighting in the studio malfunction just went to black. So she's sitting in total darkness. Listen to how well she didn't cope.
Speaker 7: Good afternoon, I'm Grace Evans with your local ten news update, A magnitude six earthquake has left. Oh, oh my god, I'm stressed.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, it's genuinely the apocalypse.
Speaker 1: I cannot I'm gonna cry.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, that would be Jenna.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't it say that to someone in Syria at the moment?
Speaker 2: This is the apocalypse? Is it very dramatic?
Speaker 6: It was very dramatic. But that's exactly how Jenna would cope.
Speaker 9: Imagine if all of our mics just suddenly malfunctioned, what would Jenna do?
Speaker 2: Don't don't put it in complete?
Speaker 7: No? Please, I'm stressing. No, don't, no, please, don't do this please no, don't do it even more? No, no, put it back on.
Speaker 6: We're back.
Speaker 7: Oh my heart is beating very fast.
Speaker 4: We'll have to feel silent, j with whimpers.
Speaker 9: Now on the flip side, Jenna, here's an example of how to really keep your cool on air.
Speaker 6: Okay, take notes.
Speaker 9: There's a reporter in Melbourne for Channel nine called Alicia Loxley. She got vaccinated while on air.
Speaker 6: I am taking the chance to roll up my sleeve and get the astroseneka.
Speaker 7: Jab So here we go, ready to go, Yeah already, we'll make it nice and quick for you all at home. Just for your shoulders shop sting.
Speaker 6: There we go easy? Is that?
Speaker 7: And that is our special edition of Melbourne's Afternoon News.
Speaker 6: We'll have more on the day's top stories in.
Speaker 7: Nineties and six. Thanks for joining us.
Speaker 9: You need to find that lollipop now, why don't I see you next time?
Speaker 6: How does she do that?
Speaker 4: That was timed out to the news jingle as well, wasn't it.
Speaker 9: Oh that was the most impressive part that it was like completely timed out perfect.
Speaker 8: Say that I did that this week on the Breakfast show and get vaccinine.
Speaker 2: This was a hook because.
Speaker 8: Sam was producing the show and thatat was doing own news and right before NAT's celeb News, we come out of the news which is live and they go here on kiss you know, it's now back to Mitch Jury. And then I speak and there's like I do like a ten second awesome, Hey, this is the celeb news. Nat will tell us in full after this song done, and the news guy went and I didn't realize that I had a thirty second intro on a song.
Speaker 6: Oh so you're used to filling ten seconds?
Speaker 8: He went, Now back to Mitch Jury. Now it's Spring Breakfast all right? Thanks Sean, Yes, Kim Kardashian has revealed she is getting divorced from Kanye.
Speaker 4: And then I realized, so Nat had her own new stories.
Speaker 2: He just read the whole thing, read every one of them. I went, yep.
Speaker 8: Also, Neila Curis is in a new movie. And fine, wow, finally we have breaking news about the theft at the Louver.
Speaker 4: Was it Doug Cameron or was it Burt Newton?
Speaker 2: I'll tell you next.
Speaker 11: It was Burt Newton.
Speaker 15: This morning here a kiss so and then the slender Matt just had to do it all again.
Speaker 6: You've just spoiled all of her news stories.
Speaker 4: Oh god, what else can I had to feel?
Speaker 8: Anyway, Yeah, that was it, Mitch. There was this one morning that I was watching Studio ten and Maggie Beer celeb chef was on doing a cross from her kitchen, and quite clearly they left it late in the day because it was right before the show finished.
Speaker 4: They probably said, Maggie.
Speaker 8: We've got like a three minute cross to you cook some food, tell us how you did it, and then we're good. They must have run out of time because they had twenty seconds with Maggie, so she'd prepared her whole kitchen.
Speaker 4: They crossed to Maggie.
Speaker 8: She was like, yes, we're here at the Festival of Food this month in Adelaide. It is such a great place to be in the awesome Maggie, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: We gotta go.
Speaker 4: Can we put the audio in? I think I still have it.
Speaker 10: It's please do it.
Speaker 6: It was a very awkward moment. Yeah, here it is to cook the whole dish. We don't unfortunately have time to cook this morning. But we just look at you.
Speaker 2: You are enchanting in your kitchen.
Speaker 9: Watching you, you know, with food in front of you.
Speaker 6: We love it, but we have to leave it there. We love what you do. Maggie Bee, thanks for.
Speaker 2: Joining us today.
Speaker 5: Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 6: Producers all over Australia.
Speaker 9: We thank you, Maggie, Poor Maggie like it sounded like she had more to say, produces right across Australia.
Speaker 5: Oh, thank you.
Speaker 6: Like what about them, producers?
Speaker 4: It's so great.
Speaker 2: I didn't know who Maggie Bee was. And I went to Barossa Valley and Adelaide, which is where her like place is. And I was a penfolds wine and I was like daddy's factory. I was my dad's fat to me, no, I was there.
Speaker 10: I'm not related unfortunately, so no money coming my way.
Speaker 2: But the chick that was there, I was saying, is there any recommendations of places that you could go to and things we should definitely see while we're here we don't have long and she's like, oh, well, Maggie, Beer's just down the road, so you should definitely go.
Speaker 10: Check that out. I go, no, thank you. I don't drink beer.
Speaker 2: What a funk with the chick walked to me like my Boyroom was like, you're so embarrassing. I didn't realize who she was.
Speaker 4: Britney Spears is around the corner, man. I'm not into tribal shit.
Speaker 1: It's just me.
Speaker 7: Thank shull.
Speaker 6: You leave a review on your podcast app.
Speaker 1: If you don't, you're a little bitch.
Speaker 8: Okay, leave us a review five stars please on Apple Podcasts. It keeps us going, gets us up in the algorithm, so we do appreciate it. Of course, if your review is read out, you've got a week to get in touch with price keeper Jenna and we will send you out a limited edition Conservative.
Speaker 4: Conservatives tramp on it, mug.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Apple Podcasts.
Speaker 8: This is where we have a review from the wonderful, they say this podcast is.
Speaker 9: That I can already tell. I can already tell that. You guys there in the studio are in a mood today. You're feeling chaotic, aren't you sorry?
Speaker 4: Did I get that pronunciation?
Speaker 12: I think it was the Apple podcast podcast.
Speaker 6: It's the early starts, isn't it? You delirious?
Speaker 4: There's a pigeon in here?
Speaker 1: Oh my gods coming.
Speaker 4: Ajax, ajax, brain one.
Speaker 2: We got it?
Speaker 4: What else?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 6: Nothing else is keep going.
Speaker 10: Already?
Speaker 2: I got a pig, I got a pig open.
Speaker 6: That just sounded like you were hawking a golly.
Speaker 2: I need silence. I want to hear.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 8: She put the mike between her legs for that. That's awful, it says number one fan of Vision, this podcast. This podcast is the best thing I've been listening to. I've been listening to. Midch thinks that not my cup of tea.
Speaker 6: Thanks for sticking around.
Speaker 4: She says, not my cup of tea.
Speaker 8: There's such a shame that the police had to get involved and cancel that show.
Speaker 2: All right, you're getting your mug that was wiping the a jakes away.
Speaker 6: I can do that ready.
Speaker 4: That was really good, Jenna. We've all done a killer sound effect. You need to do one.
Speaker 6: Okay, let's give her an oddly specific one to.
Speaker 8: The microwave door opening, because there's so many layers to that as you press the button and then it comes out.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, why you yourself?
Speaker 6: Okay, shut up, you're doing it now?
Speaker 4: Will I am pretty?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, the sound of a little big song.
Speaker 9: Okay, it's one of those days.
Speaker 5: Jenner pencil else.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Sorry, Mitchell's at home.
Speaker 9: We're all so it's quite funny watching from the outside in Jenna do an impression of a stampede of EMUs.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so wet weaccurate. They've got little feet and a stampede.
Speaker 1: Yes, but no.
Speaker 8: Stein ninety three says, is it just me? Or is this the greatest podcast on the cloud. That's a reference Mitch, Mitch and groundskeeper Gen to bring the last and enjoy to my Monday lunch break.
Speaker 4: Every week.
Speaker 8: I'm often late because the podcast is longer than my break. Keep what you're doing and do what you do.
Speaker 4: I love you, love Stein, Oh thank you, Starane. You've just want to stay because it's a mug and mugger is also a Stein.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, all right, head to our instagram at a couple of miches if you want to claim your mug. You can also buy one there if you didn't win. But right now, let's move things right along. Natalie, do you want to hit us with your edge gym?
Speaker 4: Are you ready?
Speaker 7: Nat?
Speaker 10: Ready?
Speaker 13: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Does the toilet spray smell worse than the turret itself? Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Are you trying to tell us, Nat that you think your ship doesn't stink?
Speaker 2: Yes? But no, but if you walk in and you there's clearly been a turd, but it's been trying to cut trying to cover up the fact. To me, that's worse. And there's certain toilet sprays that I don't know what they infuse in it, but it gives me an instant migraine.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I tend to agree.
Speaker 2: Because it doesn't suck the smell out and then replace it. It puts it on top.
Speaker 6: So now we've got ship on a combination.
Speaker 8: Yes, if you imagine the ship particles in the air, which is the stench, the.
Speaker 4: Spray is like a coat that's putting on. It's just weird.
Speaker 2: It's just putting on a nice coat. Yeah, yeah, No, so I'm a non sprayer.
Speaker 10: I'll say it first.
Speaker 8: Also, because you smell, your first thought is vanilla, like you get you get your vanilla first before the chicken Cormer shit of the.
Speaker 2: Belief that the ship dissipates quicker than the toilet spray. So if I'm wanting to go in and no one to know I've done it, I'm not spraying. The spray hangs around four hours.
Speaker 9: So, Jenna, have you ever walked into the ladies bathroom there at the station and known that NAT's been in there because of the foul stench she's left behind.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, but she usually gives me warning. I tell her, I say dark. That is the last one to tell me.
Speaker 4: The story you told about Amanda Keller Ah.
Speaker 2: Amanda Blasim I allowed.
Speaker 4: On the show about three or four weeks ago, and.
Speaker 2: She was fine with all like these kind of details. Yeah, she was ruthless.
Speaker 10: It was hilarious.
Speaker 2: I was in the workailer and I'm in the and we got three right, So there's one in the middle. I'm in the closest one to the door, and someone's down the end. And at this point I had no idea who it was, and I just hit.
Speaker 10: Someone what's going on down there?
Speaker 2: But like normally when someone accidentally lets Fluffy off the chain, they kind of hang around in there until you go, and then they go and then you kind of look around you and wait to see who it was. But this person was brave. They walked out at the toilet and I'm like, who was it? Because by that point I was washing my hands at the sink. Amanda Keller comes out of the toilet, goes like it was you. I farted in there, like I know, she owns. It was amazing. Can you do the noise again? It was like, you know, an your kind of machine guns out of there. It's like when you're running up the stairs and one comes out with every step. Yeah, it happened to the achievement when you get bottom to top and the fust still coming out.
Speaker 4: Apparently on the set of the Living Room, she will do on the floor.
Speaker 2: That's speculation, that's not who says, that's not credibility to Nat Pample got the latest news.
Speaker 4: Tell us what happens on the set of the Living.
Speaker 2: Apparently a man Keller ships on the floor. Pah, there you go.
Speaker 6: Yeah, all right, Jenna, if you've got an age in forest to be done there. I couldn't. I can't tell you.
Speaker 2: I'm done with mine. Nothing more to add now, mind.
Speaker 8: I don't want to add. It's like when people try to cover up a smell. So I remember my dad was a smoke and my mum wasn't. But then God knows what happened.
Speaker 4: Smoke. Yeah, my dad still only smokes cigars, but he.
Speaker 9: Whipped out a cigar in our Instagram live. I had major respect.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he did only vanilla cigars. He's such like a Wirz's like a gay mafia leader.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: My mom started smoking when I was about nine or ten, and she tried to hide it so she like, clearly have a couple of Siggies with Dad on the balcony when I was put to bed. Then she come and kissed me on the forehead and say good night. But all I could smell was proud of candy, which was but mixed in with.
Speaker 6: And I'm like, oh, cigarette brands, I have to beat that out again.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, sorry, mixed in with siggy smoke and it's just oh, you can smell. It's like you get the sweet, then you get the tobacci.
Speaker 4: It's awful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just too many strong, overpowering smells.
Speaker 8: Yeah, coffee beans under my nose too, Dundon, All right, you are ready, Jenner.
Speaker 7: I'm ready for it?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 7: Is calling somebody daddy the most disgusting thing you've ever heard in your whole life? Well, in the bedroom, anywhere, I don't even care if it's your father, Just stop it?
Speaker 4: Well, dad, you do it at the bank?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Look, people who call their actual father daddy when they're a grown adult is a little bit eck, but.
Speaker 10: A little bit not very.
Speaker 9: In the context of you know, the sex. I used to think that's so weird. Why would you want to bring the word daddy into the bedroom? But now I get it.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: Are you an active daddy?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Please explain.
Speaker 4: I mean you're not the daddy, are you?
Speaker 14: Christ?
Speaker 9: No, God, I'm the fucking evil step mother daddy coom. Yes, But I'm not impartial to being, you know, ensconced with a daddy.
Speaker 4: I don't like being because I would be the daddy.
Speaker 8: I don't like being called daddy if it makes me feel weird because in my my like gut instinct is to be like, you know.
Speaker 10: Oh, start being a dud.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you need money.
Speaker 9: No, that's not the role of the daddy in the bedroom. Mitually, you don't need to start teaching them how to change the oil in their car.
Speaker 10: It's just how you tie your tire.
Speaker 2: Son.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the water goes in the world with a blue lid. Did you say you have nothing?
Speaker 7: I have?
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, because if you're not going to Midway, if they want it, say noah, do you know what I mean? You just kind of go with it. So if you're with someone who suggests it, you just kind of do it. You might not enjoy it, but you just kind of go with it. I agree.
Speaker 4: It's not till after that you go, oh, let's not do that. Do you want it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And exactly do you want to be the fun sucker who's like stop stop stop, I won't you know what I mean? You just do it. I'm Jen would an up tight bitch the ship root? Maybe good Jen is a ship route. Can we all agree on the back that Jenna.
Speaker 6: Would be ship I don't know, Nat.
Speaker 9: You weren't on the Kentiki trip in twenty seventeen, and it sounds like the many men the market over here being on the receiving end of Jenna so to speak to they was making noise though them are both both, they were very vocal.
Speaker 2: How many on the one trip thousands?
Speaker 4: Let's just say many of the men went down the river heams and they did go to London.
Speaker 6: They went diving down the river Gens. If you don't have the.
Speaker 2: Mind, we will.
Speaker 4: Guards standing out of that palace front like Cockingham Palace.
Speaker 2: I was there, but I say cocking them.
Speaker 6: Well, why didn't you just say fucking and palace? That's the way easy.
Speaker 4: I didn't realize you could ride the London toweler.
Speaker 2: Well, say Jennifers.
Speaker 1: It had big Ben.
Speaker 6: Who I tell you what.
Speaker 9: When we were in Paris, one of the guys that she with, his aim was a bit off and she copped a knifeful of jiz woah.
Speaker 5: The magic flute?
Speaker 2: Is that a maggot? Is that a magnet?
Speaker 4: Period?
Speaker 9: All right, before we go, we should really hear this. You got a hustle challenge that Natalie did or didn't do. I hope you didn't let me down, darling.
Speaker 2: Oh that's why I'm here.
Speaker 4: She delivered it was.
Speaker 6: Come on, baby, you know you got a hustle now.
Speaker 8: We haven't done one of these in a while, but the last time was it was it Mitch when you tried to get me in the paper?
Speaker 4: Or was when I got you in the paper?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 9: You got me in my local paper, which was our goal all along, because isn't it exciting when you get your name in the local paper. Your grandparents can cut it out, stick it on the fridge. So we just like to get our show plugged in any way that we can.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll be I wanted to get on TV than we did in for it.
Speaker 9: We're on Studio ten. All we were aiming forward was the local paper. So yeah, that was a nice surprise. But we've aimed quite high once again, hit the FM Breakfast. Mitch was on the radio wall last week. Natalie was joining him. Did you plug us or not? Natalie, Well, she got.
Speaker 10: Some audio over there.
Speaker 8: I have the audio and this the Kiss audience. The Kiss Breakfast audience is the biggest audience in the country. It is hundreds of thousands, if not millions listening. It's very massive.
Speaker 4: So we were a bit nervous.
Speaker 6: Almost as many as our podcast.
Speaker 8: Almost as many. They don't make just as much manias. However, Nat did attempt and this.
Speaker 2: Is the audio.
Speaker 4: Oh sorry, Honah, that did attempt and this is how it went. Anyway, Nat, what's going on with Kanye where she bought a new home?
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, well, he's just dropped eighty million bucks on a bran new property in Malibu. Sod been sitting on the market since May of last year, and real estate agents say the house didn't sell earlier because it only appealed to a specific kind of buyer. It sounds exactly like the kind of house would buy Apparently. The house kind of resembles an army bunker with heaps of sculptures. It's about thirty minutes away from where Kim Kardashian lives with their kids.
Speaker 4: Look at this picture, Oh looks like a like a nuclear bunker.
Speaker 1: It's just me.
Speaker 10: I just look like a lunchbox, do you know what I mean? It's very square and very bear.
Speaker 1: I got it in there, she got the.
Speaker 6: Is it just me in there?
Speaker 2: Can I get a lot for that? Play? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 9: I was kind of hoping that you'd get the word podcast in the same story.
Speaker 6: But that's all right, it didn't happen.
Speaker 8: Just you wait, there's more And then I got confident, and then I got involved having this is a couple days later.
Speaker 2: Also, Kristen Stewart is going to be playing Princess Diana in the upcoming movie Spencer. A trailer has just dropped. I was listening to a podcast the other day and they're talking about how well Kristin Stewart is playing Princess Diana, because you really wouldn't have thought that she'd play that role.
Speaker 4: No, she's just Twilight, and what else has she done? Not much Twilight.
Speaker 2: She's done a couple of other movies, but she's known as bella Swan from Twilight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Is it just me? Or is this going to be her big his performance? Yet?
Speaker 9: I think, well, thank god, you make a good team. Clearly Mitch swooped in there, we got podcasts.
Speaker 6: And is it just me? In the same center.
Speaker 2: I gave him the queue and he took it and ran with it. So did you do it?
Speaker 10: Did I do it?
Speaker 13: That?
Speaker 8: I had such good banter by the end, our connection was so strong. There was a word that I couldn't think of, and I was flailing like an idiot.
Speaker 2: He found Oh it was so bad.
Speaker 6: What's the word?
Speaker 4: It was?
Speaker 2: No, you do what?
Speaker 8: You did, And oh I did anyway, I asked a footy player before the Grand File. I'm like I asked Tom Burgess if Russell Crowe, who owns the football club, had given him any messages before the show as a pregame. Sort of as a pregame. It's sort of what they do ritual.
Speaker 2: He forgot the word.
Speaker 4: I even said, pregame thing that you do they do?
Speaker 2: What is it like a little message or it's something that they do, like ritual. And I also like how you said.
Speaker 6: Before the show.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you said before the show does then what do you mean like before the football show?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 4: No, he doesn't.
Speaker 8: I've been so bad. The only criticism had all week. Oh I'm going to get grilled for this, the only no negative criticism, such great feedback, except I was grilled over the fucking football interview.
Speaker 10: You didn't know.
Speaker 6: That's fair.
Speaker 9: That's not really your area, is it. You can't be good at everything, the Dolphins.
Speaker 8: Playing the Rabbits or not all the rabbits. Rabbits, it's not the Dolphins, it's the Porpoises, right.
Speaker 9: Lad, the platter Pie, the Port Arthur pater Pies.
Speaker 8: Mitch, what's your favorite team?
Speaker 6: The Bridge don Bilbi's.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 8: Now, I'm a Barrel Dibbledean bat supporter, but just not many, just one player.
Speaker 9: And they've had some bad pr with the whole back crisis, you know, during COVID.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh my god, that was awful for them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I love the Portsbury Pigeons. I haven't been good in the press.
Speaker 4: Of the moment. Yeah, yeah, don't know who Jenna.
Speaker 7: I like the Dilbury Dungongs.
Speaker 11: All right, Uh, what's a jungle billbilly doungong? Dungong sounds better, but it's a jong.
Speaker 4: Shu.
Speaker 10: Thank cute?
Speaker 8: All right, we need to get out of here. Wow, this has been a rollercoaster of emotions. What an episode. Meet to the last one. Until you're back in studio, baby.
Speaker 9: Wi you yep, I'll see you next week for your birthday? Please tell me. Can we just agree now that we've both had a big birthday celebration episode on the podcast.
Speaker 6: That we don't have to go overboard every birthday?
Speaker 8: Oh thank god, we've both had a giant birthday episode. You've been showered with gifts. We don't need to do it anymore. Let's just go happy birthday and move on.
Speaker 9: No mistake Jenna and I have got some pretty thick gifts lined up so you won't be ignored. But it just won't be a big birthday episode because I don't give a fuck anymore.
Speaker 4: Now, what's to be expected?
Speaker 8: Because I, you know, teased and preambled your birthday show ridiculously, So give him, give them something to forward to.
Speaker 9: Well, mine's not a dumb gift. Jenners is a bit dumb, but mine's actually quite thoughtful.
Speaker 7: Mine is not dumb.
Speaker 10: Yes, it make me laugh, it will help you.
Speaker 4: Is a treadmill, My treadmill I've got.
Speaker 6: I've got a treadmill and trying to get rid of before I move.
Speaker 4: At your house.
Speaker 8: And I'm so heavy the belt doesn't move with my weight on it. I'm not joking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, it doesn't even just stops. So I step and.
Speaker 2: It goes and I step again.
Speaker 6: We get it, We get it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So then when I step acause dunk, and then I and then.
Speaker 6: And then what happens when you take another set? Because they go don't.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's almost like I'm walking, Nat, thank you for being herenatally.
Speaker 4: Penfo what's your handle at NAT's penfold? At nat penfold and people can listen to you. What a week day av.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one thirty to six, Such a strange time for what one thirty to six on the ninety six one in Sydney.
Speaker 4: The iHeart Radio, Appy boy, right lovely? All right, Well we will see you next week Mitchell and Jenna.
Speaker 6: All right, we'll catch you then I'll see you in the flesh guys very soon.
Speaker 4: Bye everyone, by bye bye thing.
Speaker 1: Is it just me a podcast by a couple of mitches. Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast.
Speaker 7: DApp.
Speaker 9: Welcome to add brief. This is our secret segment. On the end, we pretend we're done.
Speaker 6: Keep chapping. That is still here?
Speaker 2: Hello, hello Dylan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, great to have your here. Mitch.
Speaker 8: Can I play you an ad that I played during my breakfast show this week that took me aback, took my breath away.
Speaker 9: Oh, as long as you invoice them afterwards, because we're a million dollar corporation here, so if you play the ad, the better pay for them.
Speaker 8: Actually, you know what, it's Jessica Row, so I'll make sure she gets the money. It's an ad for a very serious company. Now, there's no laughing at the company. It's very good that we're airing it, but it's just very jarring to hear. It's Jessica row Kiss have a listened.
Speaker 7: You might hate burbies, but chances are you'll hate cancer more.
Speaker 2: I just don't think. Yeah, yeah, I think so. I'm pretty sure. I'm rather that's a common a common.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you might hate spinach, but imagine being bludgeoned.
Speaker 6: To death in the three They're not the same.
Speaker 2: And also, why is it so upbeat?
Speaker 10: So upbeat?
Speaker 1: Might chances are you'll hate cancer more?
Speaker 4: Chances are She's also not ruling out.
Speaker 9: Might prefer Yeah, someone there strapped to the bed with having chemo being like, no, I hate burbies more.
Speaker 2: I'm glad I'm doing this.
Speaker 4: And not doing burbies right now looking out the window at any time, fitness, I know where I'd.
Speaker 6: Rather it was the client.
Speaker 2: It's called burpies for boobs or breasts or something. Isn't it breast cancer?
Speaker 4: Let's hear the full thing.
Speaker 7: You might hate burbies, but chances are you'll hate cancer more.
Speaker 1: I'm just wrote to tell you about burbies.
Speaker 9: For boobses Scotcha, am I imagining this?
Speaker 2: Nat?
Speaker 11: Or?
Speaker 9: Did you used to be a copywriter for like ads? No, yeah, okay, I'm thinking of someone else.
Speaker 2: Sorry, cool, I used to I used to schedule the ads, which also suck dick.
Speaker 8: Okay, oh well we both do that, so thanks for insinuating that's a negative thing to do.
Speaker 4: We're very good at it.
Speaker 10: I do as well.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, true, actually not a lesbian.
Speaker 4: But you're right, Mitch, I had to deliver because I'm on breakfast. Sorry to bring up mine.
Speaker 2: I don't do it.
Speaker 4: Sorry to bring up my breakfast. Oh you don't like it, mate, I don't enjoy getting it, Mitch doesn't either.
Speaker 6: What I don't enjoy? What are we talking about? Oral sex here?
Speaker 2: Receiving?
Speaker 4: But it's not our favorite thing.
Speaker 9: No, it's not like I know some people really love a good gobby, but it's like not my favorite.
Speaker 4: Same not for me. It's too much going on.
Speaker 2: You're right, is it? Because the person doing it's not good though, And it's just frustrating because it's like you don't possibly, Yeah, I don't like giving it. Anyone who says they do, I think is lying. I enjoy the like other person enjoying it. That's at the same time that's overshadowed by.
Speaker 10: How much I'm hating it. Like I'm more, I care.
Speaker 2: More about myself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't you?
Speaker 2: Oh god, I just said like i'd be a treat.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you sound like a real prices it be a boss bitch in there.
Speaker 4: Don't call me daddy, and I'm not sucking you.
Speaker 2: You call me.
Speaker 6: That's great.
Speaker 4: Gena say before the sounds like sea, that's all?
Speaker 2: Can we get that sort and you know, okay, it's just called the RM base of R and B horn or something horn.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I'll go to the edge before every fucking song the edges.
Speaker 2: Like, no, that's club edge.
Speaker 9: It's getting a bit chilly in my room. Sorry, don't. My man's gonna put a jump on.
Speaker 4: Six ninety six minutes add free, which is not real.
Speaker 2: He's putting a jumper on.
Speaker 4: It's Mitchell's got everyone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, want to be young. You're saying it's twenty eight to great and here you are in it.
Speaker 4: I'm in the studio, which is fucking Can you say, let's go, let's go?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, keep it more, bro Okay, you need to be more oie, you know you know what I mean.
Speaker 12: Okay, Jill, Okay, this is like the Madagascar.
Speaker 10: More What song is this?
Speaker 2: It kind of sounds like.
Speaker 4: Who's calling me?
Speaker 8: If you call me again, I will find Sam from Indian.
Speaker 4: Sam from the NBN.
Speaker 6: I'm back. What have I missed?
Speaker 4: I'm Mitch.
Speaker 2: Mich gonna call from someone? And I could have sworn they said, Hello, it's Sam from Indy.
Speaker 4: Said hey, it's Sam from the nb N, and that went, Oh is that Sam from Indian?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, it's your internet playing up to No, it was.
Speaker 2: It was a fake, one of those fake ones.
Speaker 4: Told again, hunt him down.
Speaker 2: I had a big beef with Sam's back.
Speaker 6: As in our contraceptive dia. Yeah, and I didn't know he left.
Speaker 4: Can we here?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 3: Sam?
Speaker 4: What why are you back?
Speaker 14: My keyring broke and my house key is not on it.
Speaker 9: Oh wait, Mitch, I don't think that's recording properly. Did he say he lost his house key?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 13: It is either falling out of the back pocket.
Speaker 2: How far did you get? Wait? Can you hear me when I push this? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Fuck?
Speaker 4: You've got air tags, don't you know?
Speaker 13: But it's like the air tag I have. It's just the keyring the.
Speaker 10: Key, so the air tag's irrelevant.
Speaker 4: Oh fuck?
Speaker 2: How far did you get?
Speaker 4: How far did you get home?
Speaker 14: I got to the train station. So if I find it in the next hour grade, If not, I'm falling a lot.
Speaker 2: To At least you're tracking your key ring.
Speaker 13: That's very true.
Speaker 14: Yeah, if it is in the studio, a quick look, I'll have a look.
Speaker 2: But did you trace your steps coming back from the thing?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Operation fine, Sam's should I go have a quick gee key?
Speaker 5: I'm looking around the desk.
Speaker 16: Oh my god, what's you're there searching?
Speaker 6: I can see that.
Speaker 9: So we've already retraced his step from the train station back to the radio station. Correct, And at some stage between point A and B, the key's gone missing in the backpack where it could have just fallen at the bottom.
Speaker 4: I'm sure he's checked that.
Speaker 6: Well, you just never know, because he's a man, Mitchell.
Speaker 8: Sam, if you checked your backpack at the bottom.
Speaker 4: Very true. I forget that he's a straight man.
Speaker 5: There's so much I wouldn't be there, No.
Speaker 8: He said, wouldn't be there, And you know what means, I'm gonna laugh so fucking hard if in an hour he goes.
Speaker 9: With so much confidence, wouldn't be there. Yeah, I'm just trying to help.
Speaker 4: Play agree, don't you think pants It's a great film. Steve Martin. Beyonce is in it, isn't it?
Speaker 6: In black and white?
Speaker 4: No, that's the original and sixth version.
Speaker 8: That was when Beyonce's dad was still managing her and he would put her.
Speaker 7: In every Yeah, because she was in Austin Power's Gold.
Speaker 8: And Beyonce now doesn't even do press, she doesn't even put into stories, and she was in the fucking Austin Powers Field.
Speaker 4: Yes, on, that's back. Did you find the detective? Sit down and talk as if you're a detective and say what the update is.
Speaker 2: It's Sergeant Natalie Penfold here from the North Ryde Police station.
Speaker 10: We've had a report from one Samuel Vallens.
Speaker 2: He's misplaced his key to believe that the keys to his house are no progressions in the case. I can see.
Speaker 5: Detective big kill.
Speaker 6: Opposite down, opposite down down.
Speaker 4: That's such a shame. Oh dear, the police alarm going off.
Speaker 2: Shot, I got a scare, I got a fry.
Speaker 8: You know what, We're not going to be able to get this fucking key. I'm gonna have to take a break.
Speaker 3: Wus FM time say the traffic.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's been an accident on the M four someone someone's run off the road.
Speaker 4: All right, left across the shopper, Jenna.
Speaker 2: A monotone. We're crossing live to Central station.
Speaker 10: Mitch Cherry, what's happening.
Speaker 2: Well, it's Ally in the train station.
Speaker 15: Yeah, to celebrate the launch of the new Nimbus.
Speaker 9: Wait, Mitch, did I ever tell you that when I was doing my like media course when I first moved to Sydney. I'm pretty sure I remember applying for a traffic reporter job because it was the only thing going at the time.
Speaker 6: I had to send in a demo.
Speaker 9: I reckon if I looked hard enough, I could find it for next week.
Speaker 6: My traffic reporter demo.
Speaker 4: My god, yes, that's brilliant.
Speaker 8: You know what I could bring first ever radio break if we want. Yeah, I have them because I was saving.
Speaker 4: They Oh you know what, Yes, yes they were. It was just I was such a kid and I was speaking a million miles an hour and my voice was.
Speaker 1: So high pitch.
Speaker 6: I'm right here.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Sorry, I did actually sound a bit coombsish. It was bad, I got I was.
Speaker 8: I would talk so much on radio when I first started that the bosses would get my audio and they would edit it down in an editing price is this is what you need to say, what shift to we on?
Speaker 4: Like just Kiss weekends?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 5: He got it?
Speaker 4: Where was it?
Speaker 13: Literally underneath this desk? You have no idea how theyful?
Speaker 8: I am.
Speaker 13: I'm just gonna have a little lie.
Speaker 6: Down, go home, honey, you deserve it.
Speaker 13: That's actually a key for the Kiss cash car.
Speaker 4: Imagine does that mean he wins the car?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 6: Shit, way, Mitch?
Speaker 1: Yeah, can you ask.
Speaker 9: I know that there's a rule that radio station staff can't win competitions or anyone they live with, But what about former radio station staff? What if I called through for like pop quick or some shit, would they even put me through?
Speaker 8: Hetho Miich wants to know that now if he's no longer a Kiss employee, can he technically win Kiss prizes or is there a calling off period now that he's still like a couple months out.
Speaker 13: Well, technically you can, but I don't like him very much.
Speaker 7: So.
Speaker 9: The truth comes out now that I'm not there. I thought we were mates that whole time we work together. Petho, your piece of shit. I can't hear, but furious, oh god, attention?
Speaker 13: Is he talking about back to the rafters, back on Amazon Prime?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm actually going to be watching that as soon as I leave here.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Sam. I interviewed Hugh Sheridan. He said that he's the best season he's ever done out of anything, and I, buddy, believe it.
Speaker 6: No, it is?
Speaker 10: I finished it?
Speaker 2: Is it good? Yeah?
Speaker 10: I've never watched that show.
Speaker 4: Where's the new Little Baby? Is she a little bitch?
Speaker 9: No, she's like ten now she's like they've made her really woke, Like she's the new Greta Thunburg, Like she does all these like protests.
Speaker 6: And like environmental.
Speaker 10: Yeah, do you know it's Greta Tunberg?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 6: Ah?
Speaker 4: Thanks for ruining that flow of great back to the rafters chat.
Speaker 9: So what if I'm like, oh, I'm just biting my tumbnail, that's not how you're saying, nail.
Speaker 4: You know that movie Spiky's the Villains what were they called tams.
Speaker 2: Would be the movie that Angelina Jolie start in and she was like salt anyway.
Speaker 13: It was.
Speaker 9: I get so scared during storms, all the lightning and thunder.
Speaker 6: Oh, it just really gives me a fright.
Speaker 2: Remember the old TV show is it what's it called the Thunderbirds?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: Breaking news?
Speaker 2: Yes, there's doesn't what you missed the memo made he tried to do Typhoon and made it.
Speaker 6: No, it's gonna be a starting with.
Speaker 10: Tuberg.
Speaker 6: It's not too hard to remember, but.
Speaker 5: Can we?
Speaker 8: Guys, I'm mentally fried and Mitch, you know, once I hit that point, I'm as useful as a pam with no handle.
Speaker 2: As useless as a fart in a bottle.
Speaker 6: Well, maybe it's three against one. We want to stay, don't we, girls? I really want to stay.
Speaker 2: I don't know that I do. Never mind the Berg material I just gave you with my last run out of jokes on the joke Shore, I've got no more jokes my ghosts left. Sam was.
Speaker 6: Will we going on what it's up to you?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah, cool?
Speaker 9: Mm hmmm they Thanks for listening, guys. We hope this podcast made you feel at least two percent better today.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, mit should be on that note. Should we talk about what's happening next week?
Speaker 6: Probably? Yes? You probably should have mentioned that.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: Why did I have to mention it because you locked the guest in.
Speaker 4: Yeah? True, he's my job.
Speaker 8: Guest booker, hit star and creator of one of the biggest songs in the world.
Speaker 4: Ti verdes Thai Verde Thai Verdes. No, you know the song that he sings.
Speaker 9: Hell, okay, our listeners would know that song. We played it on this podcast many times.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 9: That's where the whole two percent thing comes from. So Tivert is the man behind the song.
Speaker 6: On the show next week now of space I.
Speaker 4: Okay, you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so this is basically our unofficial theme song, isn't it? Well it was, yeah, it was. We'll get the man behind the song on the show next week. But yeah, anyone who's wondering.
Speaker 9: We've had a few people right to us and say, why aren't you playing a Okay as your.
Speaker 6: Closing music anymore? Well, I'll yeah, I'll explain that in full next week as well.
Speaker 9: We'll put it this way. I hope you've chosen your court outfit, mitche.
Speaker 4: Yepant to explain the incident, yeap.
Speaker 9: Fortunately, we've got so much money to play with it, really much. Just about to say, did you lock in the third lawyer we interviewed on the fourth? Who are we going to go with the more expensive one?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know what, we.
Speaker 8: Didn't even interviewing. But I'm glad he'll be good considering how much he charges.
Speaker 6: That's right, it's a bloody drop in the ocean when it comes to our bank.
Speaker 4: Acount, our pull, our kid is overflowing.
Speaker 9: Anyway, Tiberd is on the show next week. I'm in the studio back for Mitch's birthday. It's going to be fun and that's also going to be our last show for a couple of weeks, having a bit of time off after that, we'll take it.
Speaker 6: Back to the end of the year.
Speaker 8: Yep, we'll see you then, guys, thanking that penfole having with all you see you, Jenna.
Speaker 6: You could sound somewhat genuine, Natalie Hitch.
Speaker 8: Can you take the show out this week with the my song from Beethoven because it's my birthday next week?
Speaker 2: To get it remote?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Mozart, Yeah, most Art's magic magic Yeah, magic flute mag Yeah, So I can do that, all right? Hold think, oh thank you beautiful?
Speaker 5: All right, don't forget your rye pants. One photo with dye, I guess.
Speaker 2: Please make yourself known to the guards on the world.
Speaker 9: Do you have little like those little photo booth props with your diet and like a little mustache jack three.
Speaker 4: Corky cut out a thick blonde wig, oh, Juliane more I didn't know you here, Hi Darlin, you instill Allas.
Speaker 5: Hooroo.
Speaker 4: Don't forget the berets on the way out. You can keep those two.
Speaker 6: Tata.
Speaker 12: Bye bye, goodbye, fare well, farewell, fairly well, very well, Tata, Thank you, Natalie, thank you.
Speaker 2: I said bye what I said bye?
Speaker 11: More time.
Speaker 2: I was shocked.
Speaker 12: You're in got you, you said, by count of your pigeon. There there.
Speaker 13: I do, I do, I do?
Speaker 6: Goodbye, farewell, see you next week, guys, bye bye?
Speaker 13: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: A podcast by a couple of meches. Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast at