Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: You know what I used to spruit cool.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm in Germany right now. Evil has four letters in it, so does Enya.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show, Gold one oh four point three, Good.
Speaker 3: Morning, It's the Christian O'Connell Show. Wainstem one, Good morning, Jackie Boy, Morning guys, welcome back.
Speaker 4: Patsycome back, Patty guys, good to be back.
Speaker 3: What'sn't the same without you? Last two days we've missed you and we're clownd you back on the show. Patsy, Oh thank you.
Speaker 4: That's very kind. That's probably where the kindness will stop at, say at six oh seven and sixteen.
Speaker 3: Where's the love, Patsy?
Speaker 2: Why can come back that the arms, hands are already up by the chain. You're ready to do right, don't need to come back. Jack and I are literally opening our heart.
Speaker 3: You're the one turning up right now. You'll bring in You're bringing whatever that energy is Patsy, And the last two days listeners have called in saying there's been a super Bowl of love coming out the radio. Don't be like the bringing that witch energy back to the show. Just because you made a strange sports story about a player practicing, as if it's like news. Yeah, in footy, maybe kick it a bit during the week between games.
Speaker 2: Guys, Higgins is a secret goal kicking pressure on the front.
Speaker 4: Page which they need to do something after that performance?
Speaker 2: Well, so much shouldell essident to practice? I don't think they actually know that.
Speaker 3: You're allowed, Jackie boy, how is that baby human going? Had a shucker last night? Did you?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Up in the middle of the night with added explosion?
Speaker 3: And can you you smell it in that in the house, don't you? I don't know what it is about. Poop in the night, right, poop in the nighte us Frank Snucher's strangers and it really I don't because there's no weather smells for to compete with all smells go to sleep, but any you can smell dogmuk and you're like, oh god, the whole house is only one hundred percent dogmunk. Now no oxygen. You're right.
Speaker 2: Actually I've learnt to sleep through the crying, but I can't sleep for the smell.
Speaker 3: You actually think of first, why did I crap the bed? Crap myself?
Speaker 2: So we're up in the middle of the night, we're soaking the clothes in the sink, in the bathroom sink. The worst bit is, though, by the time you get him to bed, and it was three am by the time he's back in the days, the days days beginning. So I'm put my head down at three point fifteen, and they go, Okay, at least I'm going to get some sleep. Thank you, thank you, as I'm going to sleep, and did your brain ever do this where it goes, I might just do some life admin before we fall.
Speaker 3: When I'm lying here, like that's gonna send you into sleep, you start rearranging you to do this, don't you. Maybe I'll do that at ten then drive to that place elever.
Speaker 2: So my mind was going, I was just thinking, we haven't called anybody about the leak in the chimney. It's like, brain, come on, we can't do this down.
Speaker 3: We're not doing this down. And then you're all weight because then obviously your emotions kicking about the stress of that, and there's no way and the instant I stopped doing the mass until I'm getting up in forty eight minutes, I could get a pretty good night's sleep. Crowned into forty eight minutes and to be writer's rain in the morning exactly, they might say, you, actually, who is get up and to start the bloody day. I should have been just send an email or texta guy going I expecting you to respond now. But hey about that.
Speaker 2: Leak, because as we're approaching my alarm going off in the four hour, my brain's still going, I'm just thinking, we haven't really organized Mother's day.
Speaker 3: What are we doing for Mother's Day? Brain?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, man, those wide awake in the dark thoughts are terrifying, aren't they.
Speaker 1: Look Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Patsy, what's been going on home the last couple of days for you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we've been busy. My poor old dad he's been in and out of hospital, which happens, you know when you get older. And he had some heart troubles this time. So he's got a pacemaker in so he's a big new bionic man.
Speaker 3: That is incredible. I remember a friend of my dad's, one of his best friends, was the first man's ever pacemaker fitted in the UK. This was in the eighties when it was a very new pioneering operation doing it went on for I don't know ten to twelve hours, and I remember it was like front page news, and it was like news all over the world that a machine was being fitted in somebody's unt was Now, perhaps I think it's actually quite a quick procedure.
Speaker 4: Isn't It's very quick under in under sixty.
Speaker 3: Minutes, Kidna, I didn't know that under an hour?
Speaker 4: Under an hour? What's phenomenal?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like in out it's could kind of drive through.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he'll be home today.
Speaker 2: They must be titysome Now the actual thing they insert, whereas in the eighties is probably the size of a game boy.
Speaker 3: Now it was the size of a lot of those big old sort of commodore sort of first that had to shrink ten scientists to actually live in your heart, pulling leaves and valves to get the heart going when it comes home.
Speaker 4: Apparently there's this little box that has to like sip beside his bed.
Speaker 3: I said to Mum, you mean like a modem. Don't unplug that. I need a make a phone call. I got a hoover the room. I need to take one of these sockets out.
Speaker 4: Mom can't even send a text.
Speaker 3: And I said to her, well, in case it says it's hot, said, I wonder it's only sixteen minutes. Where have you had it done? Some backstreet place? Well, we're a vets, but we could give you the last time we did it was a little ship too, But I guess we could try human hearts are heart right? Bring him around the back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so he's got this box that he has to I said to mom, so like, if you go to the shops, does that have to come with him? And she said, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I need to check that. You don't know you were overseeing. This is like the director of the the last couple of days. They need to just stay really go back there.
Speaker 4: You don't know it'll be right, well sorted. But it was quite funny sitting at the hospital. So Audrey and Chris had to batch for themselves sort of how the.
Speaker 3: Hell did they go without you? Because you literally hold that whole family together.
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 4: I'm the prime in is true of that house.
Speaker 2: You're you're their box that sits on the night stand.
Speaker 3: Way just referred to Patsy Chris to put that in the mother to take off black box. We must never unplug you.
Speaker 4: But you know, Chris is quite a good cook. But he obviously couldn't be fagged because I kept getting these alerts of uber excuse.
Speaker 5: Me what.
Speaker 4: Uber eats alerts on my phone of what they've been ordered.
Speaker 3: Reminds your language be bothered cooking, she've been off direction has They're still in the language of the fifties. It's okay, Tom sawy and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: It's been a tough few days, so they've been hammering the Uber Eats ap and I keep getting the alerts.
Speaker 3: It's like what it set up? Where when the kids do that? When my wife and I are I see all the deliveries, it's like nandos.
Speaker 4: I must really like those chicken wings.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: To your emails, we call late La party. My favorite email came in late yesterday evening. Yes, that was me, and it was also my wife. Someone spotted my wife and I'm leaving target yesterday. That's how we roll. Yes, I work in show beers. Okay, guilty and my wife had one of those tags in you know when it sets off alarmed but you've walked out radiation, all of it and you all look round at those people. Oh yeah, oh, trying to get a little sneaky on there A scan maybe nine items to go through unscanned. What's the crime here? But it was my wife. She'd throw her under the bus, alibi, it's a scam. This is what we do every Tuesday to get our kicks up in twenty four years of marriage. Yeah, thank you for spotting me. I knew someone who clocked as well, because they were like just staring and nudging someone else going him still stuff, just to get an edge, whatever you're going to do to get through the day. Kids. L all right, Lates of BARTI the Home of your emails. Yesterday, Patsy on the show, we had some great stories about family secrets that you discovered. When I was back home a couple of weeks ago, I found out love to my dad trained to be a priest, Patsy. I had no idea about this for five months and then quit when he realized you couldn't have a girlfriend and that was the end of Catholicism and being a priest. It was like na, So that screwed that. So we're took about family secrets. You had some amazing stories yesterday. Here's one from Anne. A couple of years ago, my cousin in Greece sent me a photo of my father at a wedding and asked who the bride was. I told her that it was mom and Dad's wedding, and she said, no, that's not his wife. After a bit of investigation we found out there was his first wife and they had two sons. Apparently my dad left Greece and it lis to start a new family here in Australia. In the early nineteen fifties. I contacted my cousin in Melbourne. She confirmed that my parents' marriage was my dad's second marriage. My parents told everyone that, but my sister and me. Oh, that it's incredible what families do. My dad's first wife was wealthy and owned coffee plantations. Now I know why you're digging around money in the old family tree. You say, I don't want to judge dad, and just cut me on some of that action. I do remember seeing photos of too well to do little boys in Greece. Oh, now my sixties. Dad passed away in twenty twenty years ago, so I guess his first wife will be deceased too. Such a long time ago. I guess my steps Mama State has already gone and has already starting all the what could have been Christian Jack and pats This is interesting, right James has spelled Patsy pat instead of the s a Z At the end, I'd like you know, you see some pretentious people now on Instagram signing like an autograph one of their arm Instagram post. You think, wow, oh, you're just letting us know that really comes from you rather one of your your team. I'd like to see you signing off everything now, Patsy Patsy with a Z on Instagram. Yeah, Christian, I heard you listen to I was listening to show yesterday, Jack talking about songs guarantee to work, tried and tested to calm here a crime, baby down. As a father three, I've been through all sorts of screaming kids. The trick is not what you think you should play, but what the baby would have heard in the womb. You need to start playing that again. That's what they used to do when everything was calm and easy. So Jack, what was missus post listening to over the last nine months? That's some James right point.
Speaker 2: I've still got my Spotify playlist I made for the birthing sweat thing.
Speaker 3: Jack Johnson on a piece slow and soft and no one wants to slow and soft anything to they don't answer, wasn't a question. Don't call him, Christian. The best solution for stopping Baby Gordon crying in the car is hearing his dad sing directly to him.
Speaker 2: I've tried that he hates more than the songs you're.
Speaker 3: Not putting on your album. Release the sounds. But does Jack the dad have the energy to sing from to twenty minutes for the car journey? Christian? When my daughter was born, I had pre prepared a recording of myself singing, that's so funny, that's such a good idea, and then put it on repeat and just nestle the phone next to the bubbs Carsie work to treat. Having done the acoustic versions of the songs, maybe Jack could do this, Jane, that's a great idea. What do you reckon? Jack?
Speaker 2: I actually liked that idea because it's like parent wants well for twenty minutes and then take the rest of the year up.
Speaker 3: Yes, there you go, and Charlotte Christian listened to songs and what works to sue they crying baby? I had my daughter four days ago. What calms her down and sends her back to a deep sleeper was listening to the podcast. I'm not sure that's thing that that is not a I know you meant good intentions with that, but that's a backhanded compliment.
Speaker 1: Well, Christian O'Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 3: First thing I do when I get into the studio in the morning is I read through all the text messages that this radio stations received after the breakfast show. It's normally about three. This is amazing. Just came in yesterday afternoon at three o'clock. So yesterday, just so we're all up, the speed was Tuesday, right, Tuesday is several days after last Friday, isn't it. We can all agree on that. So there was Friday, there was Saturday, there was Sunday, and then then suddenly you in Tuesday. Friday is quite a few days ago, isn't it. Hi? Are you eatable to do with the name of the song you played last Friday at three thirty? It was around three thirty. Were trying to find out we would have it played our wedding sounded night, Anna Smith, it isn't. Thank you regard Bobby.
Speaker 2: Well, we should do the investigating.
Speaker 3: We've kind of find out I want to find out for Bobby he Reckons. It was around three thirty sounded like Aerosmith, but isn't to be really honest, listen again at three thirty odds on, it'd be exactly the same song. That's how commercial radio works, Bobby. We're looking into it for your game right now. Then we're only up the lines on nine four one one oh four three. Just like Charlotte and a four day old baby. We are aware that most of the time we are on in the background, you're doing stuff. Some of you are really at work, some of you are trying to summon up the energy. Might be lying in bed right now, willing yourselves to put one for out the bed, then another and begin the day. There are various things going on one list. We're chuntering on the background. So we just want to know the answer to the question what are you? Just tell us what you are doing right now? Nine four one four one o four three. That's it. Nothing else. Don't add an email to it to seemly say, be honest, whatever he is doing right now? Pause it's like a polaroid, and then describe the scene. What are you doing right now? It might be googling something, whatever it is, we want to hear about it. Some of the more interesting ones. I have some amazing prizes I brought in today. Yesterday on my phone I found a actually know it's a couple of weeks ago. Was an old to do list from over two years ago. And on there was to chase up from around about this this time in twenty twenty, ahead of my daughter's then sixteenth birthday. You know, we got this fat cat Larry. I wanted to get her a mug with his fat face on it, so I ordered ten of them and they never arrived.
Speaker 2: Oh the pandemic. Everybody's been a little bit behind two though.
Speaker 3: It is a long time not to chase. Hey about those mugs, all right? They were very good. They went, oh yeah, yeah, those marsh all right, we are you. I ordered ten of them. I don't know why I ordered ten fat Larry mugs. Anyway, they turned up last week. I've given them to the kids and stuff like that. Here they are. I have five. Can't even fill the I expanded his head, so it's does he look like a war or filling dot Stranger's sort of monitor to say, we will just try our planet unless you feed me. Actually does look like a horror movie place. Yeah, you can win one of the needs only one of ten feed Larry now Muggs with his beautiful megahead on there win one of these very exclusive nevera ever repeated. These are collector's items, these mugs. You can win one now, seemly by telling us what are you up to right now?
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: It's the Christian O'Connell Show, where we just asked you this morning, the simple question. All we wanted to do is to answer, what are you up to right now? Christian? Right now, this moment, I'm reading a book about monsters. Peter. I'm curious. I want to find out more. Christian. I'm counting kegs in the cellar a pub and Corln good work. Keep it up, Christian. I'm trying to make the bed with a sleeping cats on it who will not be moved? Allerdson, Christian, I'm sanding a bull bar. I'm ordering a coffee at Macha's drive through in Croydon. Enjoy Johnny by Christiana won my twenty third lap around the oval. All right, Bobby, big bulls, but no goal kicking practicingly because it's illegal. That's from Johnny boy. Christian. What am I doing right now driving home from the gym, trying to driving home from the dreams Cha seven, trying to fend off a migraine, becoming obsessed with a cockroach that won't get outside of my window. That's from Sarah Creig. Good morning, Greg, Greg.
Speaker 6: Hello, there you going?
Speaker 5: I'm going Greg, Greg?
Speaker 3: What are you up to right now?
Speaker 6: I'm driving damn well, now I'm driving damn now and see if Gipsway and Highway. Going to get a second load of sand for the company I work for. And I've got my two cats sitting on the on the passionate site with.
Speaker 5: Me to the cats come with you every day every day.
Speaker 6: I normally had three, but one of the cats had to go and have admitted dental work at the bits of the sports.
Speaker 3: Oh my years it playing.
Speaker 2: I've got a note from my dentists that I don't have to come to work today.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I love? I love seeing dogs with the in cars and stuff like that, but I've never seen cats and cars. What great wingmen you've got wing cats?
Speaker 5: I have the.
Speaker 6: Original to Christian there the only might call it's legal team. Their names of Slater and Gordon and the dude you've the little brown dulla. His name's Woe.
Speaker 3: And how long have the cats been coming to work with you?
Speaker 6: The two older ones are going with me for a bit, No I years and whoie mon Ale So he's going with me Friday months.
Speaker 3: New generation of cat wingmen. And you know you don't worry about them running out the car or anything.
Speaker 5: Don't.
Speaker 6: They don't get out at all, Christian. They have me sitting in the suits. They had my lunch, so I've been.
Speaker 3: Opening up for lunch box. Oh Bloody and his carrots. From seeing that the tuna, I'm want to kill you for a Saturday.
Speaker 4: Greg.
Speaker 3: We're talking about this. What you want tuna? What do you people find that we like tuna?
Speaker 6: Well, I don't like tuna. They want they want roast buy sandwiches.
Speaker 3: That's what I's that's that's a cat thing? Is it on roast salvages?
Speaker 5: Greg?
Speaker 3: This is amazing. Please can you send a photo of the cats in the seat? Okay? Do you send me a phone.
Speaker 6: Number and I'll send you a bottle of the two or I'll give you one or four three of the two this morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, send me some options mate, So I've got some options for a calendar and I'm going to send you the mug with my cat Larry on it. Okay, thank you very.
Speaker 6: Much, Christian old Treasurer.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much. Greg. Lovely chat to you mate. Cheers Greg. Let's go to Georgia. Good morning, Georgia. Hello Georgia. What are you up to right now? Mate?
Speaker 7: I'm sitting in a rocking chair pumping breast milk for my ten week up.
Speaker 3: How are you going? How's it all going.
Speaker 7: I've had my challenges. I had three days in hospital with mass daters, so we've got to keep on top of these things. And my baby was channeling fat Larry this morning. She didn't think she really felt like eating, so she thought she'd to sweep in. But here I am at before seven o'clock. I'm not a morning person. And yes, I don't usually listen to this part of your show. I'm usually listening to it later when I'm going to work.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're going to hear a lot more of that first wild Bumpy hour. It's a hour and it's six or seven. Thatxllent is Yeah, yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Got everything, Georgia. You shocked at how much they eat, like with a seven week old baby at the moment. I just can't believe how much he's on the boob, just chowing down all the time. How does it all fit in there?
Speaker 7: You just set sad Jack that you've been relegated to the side.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a deflation of the ego that happens for all men when the children come along and you realize it really isn't about you and never will be ever again. And for people to do this line of work, it's quite a grounding, isn't it.
Speaker 2: I think I'm what I'm watching is my wife give all the attention to the baby, and that used to be my attention.
Speaker 7: Correct, Jack, But you get me on the boom.
Speaker 8: I bet you bet.
Speaker 7: You're in bed most of the time, Jack, while she's up feeding, sleeping with your useless nipples.
Speaker 3: Right, I can't That's what we call Jack behind his back. Mother is a useless nipples.
Speaker 2: I can't feed him, so I might as well sleep and get energized for the next day and help with other things around.
Speaker 3: They've seen a little baby, those sort of pudgy, little fat hands they've got, They store a lot of that stuff, don't they. You're right, they're like inflating like a balloon.
Speaker 7: With milk every well, I love very inflated milk face and then they're sort of a bit drowsy and yeah it's really cute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, George, I'll send you one of the fat Larrymukes. Okay, the party, I love it all right, take care George, of good luck with it all.
Speaker 9: Thanks.
Speaker 3: Let's go to James. Good morning, James.
Speaker 5: I was driving to work Channel Beta working AARTI today.
Speaker 3: Oh lovely okay that beautiful cars, Yeah lovely. Yeah, all right, James, have a good one. Thank you very much for calling him.
Speaker 10: No worries, Brager.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian Know Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Every single day. This week we're playing that's my mum everyone, and we play out one of your mom's talking to us. If it is your mum called in as quickly as you can, poor old mum chilly and wasn't identified or claimed and the lost property of the show on Monday Show for fifty one agonizing minutes. Yesterday, Mum Robin was claimed by both of our daughters, Beckon Jess within one minute. What would be today, Let's find out.
Speaker 1: Smart, that's far mom, that's my, that's my, that's.
Speaker 3: My, that's would you recognize your mom by the sound of a voice. Let's find out this morning. So thanks to Bingley, sort about your supermom with the Bingley and a huge range of great gift ideas, head to Binglee today one thousand dollars to spend at Bingley is surprise. All right? Here is this morning's mom? Is this your mom?
Speaker 7: Oh hi, I'm today's mystery mom and I seperately want to win this thousand dollars. So I hope my boys are listening and they get on board and they ring as soon as they hear this. So I have twins and one of my children was conceived in Hong Kong.
Speaker 3: Ooo, Okay, I love I love the sound of this. Mum. Is it your mom? If it is ninety four one four one oh four three? You want of twins a Hong Kong connection?
Speaker 7: Oh hi, I'm today's mystery mom and I desperately want to win this thousand dollars. So I hope my boys are listening and they get on board and they ring the as soon as they hear this. So I had twins and one of my children was conceived in Hong Kong nine four.
Speaker 3: One four one o four three if that is your mum.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: This morning, we're beginning to our eight ha zaid of the nineties. So about the letter jay I bon Jovi, you keep the faith? Jack and I watched Jurassic Part yesterday. I won't name the producer that also said, when we were brainstorming, what could we do today with the letter JAYE in the nineties? Oh maybe we talk about joysticks. Get ready for a solid hour after eight of joystick calls stories anything to do with joysticks. I see people calling you now, don't call it please. We're here in till nine, always plenty of show to go. Let's help out, Bobby. Now, I saw this text that came in yesterday after room to the station. Hello, are you able to tell me the name of the song you played last Friday at half past three in the afternoon. We're trying to find out as we'd like to have played at a wedding. Sounded a bit like Aerosmith, but I could be wrong. Thank you, Bobby. All right, let's open up the customer service desk. Not a daily feature, not a weekly feature. Twice see it, Bobby? Hello, Bobby, So can I just ask mat is this for your wedding?
Speaker 5: No, No, I'm smart. I'm just not helping to organize kens sweating. And it was just the last Friday.
Speaker 3: I think we've lost Bobby. That's customers. I mean, you try and do a good thing, that that happens. We've got no business being involved in the customer surface game. Bobby's gone far Old Bobby, he's gone. He texta radio station, the breakfast show, corner back. He's never going to find out what that elusive song is? Are we trying? Bobby back? He's lost? Summer is in the field? Is he? I don't understand when you call someone back, why don't they pick up immediately? Does he? Did? He just lose connection? When let's throw that phone the other Side's back? Bobby's back, guys, right, Bobby? All right, stay where you are, Bobby, Yes, okay, So you're trying. You're trying to plan a friend's wedding.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, cousin's wedding. And I thought I would love the songs. I thought, let's play it.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right? We found out right there. It's one of probably about three songs. If it was about half three in the afternoon last Friday, here are the three choice choices. Okay, so he thinks it sounds a bit like Aerosmith. Bobby, Yeah, all right, it could have been this in excess, don't change. I don't think that's a song though. Yeah, you know, in excess, you know, in excess, all right, you know, in excess. It could be Deaf Leopard love bites. It's a warning song at a wedding. Careful, that is right, one awesome, thank you man, you come to a service at the desk. But Bobby, it's an anti love song. Doesn't matter. It's a warning be careful sometimes you want that love bite You got it, Bobby, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: There was one another option. I just want to check. I think it was that Death Leopard and you reckon it's that. There was also the Little River Band.
Speaker 5: Was this it?
Speaker 3: Bobby? No, that one was a death Leopard one, isn't it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You could think that was Arisni.
Speaker 5: That's that's it.
Speaker 3: I love your work. That's it, Bobby, here the help. Twice a year, my good old customer service des Bobby joined that wedding break out Death Leopard love vice. That's your song.
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 1: All right, cheers Bobby, Christian Know Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 3: Every day this week. Then we're trying to get you to guess your mum just by the sound of a voice. Here's this morning's mystery mom.
Speaker 7: Oh hi, today Mystery Mom. And I desperately want to win this thousand dollars. So I hope my boys are listening and they get on board and they ring as soon as I hear this. So I had twins and one of my children was conceived in Hong Kong.
Speaker 3: Well, one of the kids, I think it's called in right now, Luke, Hello, Luke, is that your mum?
Speaker 8: Yes, I think it is my mom. I've got twin brothers and apparently I was conceived in Hong Kong.
Speaker 3: And your name of your mom is is Judy. Yes, that is.
Speaker 7: That's far.
Speaker 3: And lukeybye, we have mom on the line now Judy.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Oh, good morning, Christian.
Speaker 3: Hello, Lukey, how are you hello?
Speaker 8: This is very exciting.
Speaker 3: I know you've won one thousand dollars, so.
Speaker 8: Oh that's awesome.
Speaker 3: I never know this week, who are we giving them one thousands? They're winning it for mom, aren't they. It's Mother's Day? So yeah, Jude, Luke, you don't mind that we're giving all the money to mom. That's okay, isn't it.
Speaker 2: It's a week all about mamas this week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's all about mums.
Speaker 5: You'll it's so good, Judy.
Speaker 3: Tell me this the fact that, as it surprised you, if you had to pick which one of the three kids of yours your three boys were calling, would you have guessed Luke?
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, maybe maybe Luke or you know, Joel couldn't because he works in construction and he can't get the phone, so.
Speaker 3: Those guys have their phones on them all the time. And then listening to the radio twenty four seven.
Speaker 7: True, that's true that Luke's up early because he's got a little bubby, so he's always up early.
Speaker 3: Great, and is that your first grandchild, Judy, No, I've got three.
Speaker 7: Others, so you know, the whole lot keeps me very busy. So yeah, all right, today I'll be heading off to Luke's house the babysit.
Speaker 9: He's the little girl, so that's always exciting.
Speaker 3: I bet you're a great grand as well. I try well listen, have a lovely Mother's Day this Sunday, Judy, enjoy spending.
Speaker 8: Your money and bile Okay, you enjoy it.
Speaker 7: To see you.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: What was that? How you doing ed?
Speaker 1: Welcome to the nineties. I'd like to say I made this look good.
Speaker 3: Missa Sheffield this nineteen ninety You can't handle the true go up him her. Christian O'Connell's eight Z of the Nineties. Yeah, babe, all about the letter J. All about the letter J. So the movie Jack and I watched this week do with the letter J in the nineties was the great. Jurassic Park came out in nineteen ninety three to so much height because it was Spielberg, it was dinosaurs. There was a lot of talk about the amazing special effects. Spielberg to sad just said that he wanted to try and make Jaws on land. Watched it again yesterday. It's still great. It stacks up so well.
Speaker 2: I didn't have a bad word to say about Jurassic Park.
Speaker 3: It is the king of movies. Yeah, it's a really really well made action Blockbuster went on to make that year alone one billion dollars, right, that's US dollars, and that's probably worth a lot more. Now. Spielberg got two hundred and fifty million of that deserve to be penny of it as well, because honestly, Spielberg won the Greatest Storytellers ever right in this year nineteen ninety three. Right, he's only director to have two movies out. He does Jurassic Part which is incredibly right. He also did the movie which my kids had to watch it at school, and rightly so all kids would have to watch it because I think it actually tells some of the story of what happened in the Second World War. He also did Shindler's List. I don't think there's another director who's got that kind of range. Then he was then filming Schinner's List whilst in Poland, whilst also editing the final bit. I don't even know how that man his bandwidth to do all the stuff he's done in his career. But two amazing movies, not just of the nineties to just incredible movies.
Speaker 2: And it's important for kids to watch Shindler's List at the high school. But I still think there's room for Jurassic Park and a whole year on Jurassic Park.
Speaker 3: A lion, so a couple of facts about it. Right, It's off a very good book. Michael Critchen book as well, which hadn't even been written Durassic Part Spielberg just heard about what it was going to be about, paid him two millions straight away, going I'll make the movie that you haven't written the book.
Speaker 2: That's the easiest two movies. I'm going to write a book about that.
Speaker 3: Spilburn is going to make your movie. Spielberg said as well. I was watching this interview with him and said that the most important thing as a director before even started making the movie is he wanted to direct it like a child. So that's why when you watch it right, a lot of the shots are coming from a child's point of view looking up at the dinosaur, because you're seeing it like you know, you see these godsilla movies. Now you're just seeing very two big things fight each other and it's almost at their level. But when you're seeing it from a child's point of view looking at it, you see the ore again of the world and what it would be like. He wanted. He wanted us to fellout, whether you an adult or a child, that you want what it would be like if you really did see a dinosaur now you'd be scared in the awe of it.
Speaker 2: And were you shocked that a movie that's thirty years old now can still look so good with the dinosaurs look great.
Speaker 3: They were all the CGI now, So it's not that I'm a geek with too much time of hands. Yesterday. There were only fifty five CGI shots in that movie an average movie now, right, are compared to say Doctor Stranger was at the moment, there's two and a half thousand, right, CGI shots in one movie, two and a half thousand that are computer animated. They're not made with humans or any physical things. There's only fifty five in Jurassic Party. Stood actually use a lot of animatronic dinosaurs and they look great, and they.
Speaker 2: Built the dinosaurs all right. So I watched it with Bianko last night and we said, did you both enjoy it?
Speaker 3: We love It's just ten out of ten for me. That is a good time. You watch it this weekend.
Speaker 2: Ten out of ten for us as well, except she had to tell me to stop talking because last week, by coincidence, I watched a YouTube clip of a palaeontologer's fact checking Jurassic Part.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of those dinosaurs weren't around. There were mesopotamias, but Mesopotomian world and part doesn't sound that great as Jurassic does it. So this is last about the Stegasaurus.
Speaker 2: I said, read doesn't actually do that.
Speaker 3: I say, it's not a fipping documentary. The Lost Reptor didn't look he's a story teller. It's fantasy about a dinosaur theme park. The Loss of Raptor should have feathers.
Speaker 1: They've done that long.
Speaker 3: Actually, I thought the whole cast are great and as well. Sam Nil's character was originally offered to Harrison Ford, but he said to Spielberg, I'm not your guy because he wanted that kind of wise talking like a hand solo in it. And then when Harrison Ford saw it, he rang Spielberg and went, Sam, you got your guy. Sam was way a bit I would have it would have been a different movie, not a great movie. Sam Nil's great in it. Jeff Goldblum is incredible with that character, that sort of just someone riffing a mile and minute. Stuff like that. You see that character in action movie stall to this day. And it started really with the Jurassic part. They're all great in it, and the dinosaurs are fantastic. Were you generally terrified the bit where even the sound when the t Rex is first sort of coming along and you hear that the rumble. Do you remember that iconic scene where it's the glasses of water? Do you know that was done by the way they had a guitar string underneath the dashboard and they were moving the dashboard to make the glass of water change. Now days, that's still cgi this that attack where they flipped the geep oven stuff like that. Did you see this? You must have seen this originally in the cinema.
Speaker 2: No, I saw it on what vhs?
Speaker 3: And oh remember that the sound coming behind you is when they were already playing with the sound of all all right, so check out you're asking part this weekend. If you want a really good movie, will you family to watch this weekend? It still stacks up really well.
Speaker 1: Carl Brighter, you're listening to the Christian o'carls show podcast Very special.
Speaker 3: Hillo. Right out to my seventeen almost eighteen year old daughter Ruby, just about to be dropped off at school. The next time. I will see how it will be tonight on stage the opening night we were talking about yesterday and her school production, the last one ever for her and a fellow year twelves only night of four. She didn't even get into eleven o'clock yesterdeven the vis I didn't eve see her last night. Best of luck to her. Yeah, good lot of Ruby. I will see you tonight. I found some more photos yesterday, so they're in Matilda. And I found some photos yesterday of when I took Ruby to see Matilda ten years ago, and she was obviously.
Speaker 2: Only ten from seventeen seven eight.
Speaker 3: Very small, and she was she was in the we're in our seats in the theater, and we were so excited about seeing it. And she's doing that when we're kid, you used to do double thumbs out to everything you're looking forward to. It's not see a lot of forty nine year old guys like me given her double thumbs up to anything, a health, medical, anything out that she's doing double once. I was so excited. There's a couple of teeth missing because she's just seven or eight and teeth was it. And now I'm going to see you tonight, ten years later, and she's in it here in Australia. It's going to be amazing.
Speaker 2: Had that photo tonight of you?
Speaker 3: Am I going to take out a cup of teeth, I take suppliers Ruby in the audience. Yes, okay, I will I do that. Good night tonight Ruby. All right, let's get into today's weakest going to fame o.
Speaker 2: Business like show business and my husband Watling the gin driver and he drove Billy Ray Stars around Melbourne.
Speaker 10: I really store you next door to how weg and any cope my.
Speaker 7: Husband he actually sold appear and runner Solio Saya, the.
Speaker 6: Warrick Kepper tried to hit on my wife at an airport waiting lounge.
Speaker 10: I nearly ran over Tony Barber in Flinder.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell's weakest claim to face.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I just would have? That was all last week? That one way, that's not from like this year. That's just last week almost running over Tony Barber. Do we get anywhere were we after last week's show? We heard about that we're trying to get hold of Tony Barber. I don't know if he has an agent anymore, but apparently he was running across the road in Flinders to go it does bingo? Yeah, we want to do a Bingo night with Tony Barber Barbingo. We're actually serious about this, but we've better than us hosting a bingo night where Tony Barber does the bingo. So if you know Tony Barber, please let them know we're genuine. We'd love to do this with him. And then I just realized the Leo Sayer buying the runners that gave us one of my favorite phone ins of the year the next day, which were celebrities at the checkout. So we love doing this every single week. It's a very simple thing. Not many of us have a great claim to fame, but loads of us have a really weak one. Nothing is too weak for the claim to fame. Okay, whatever you think they won't be interested in that, we will nine four one four one O four three Tany you're up first.
Speaker 10: Good morning, Tania, Good morning, Christian, Jack and Patsy.
Speaker 3: Welcome, Ty, good thank you great and what is your weakest claim to fame?
Speaker 10: My mother cooked a meal for Louis Armstrong.
Speaker 3: Louis Armstrong, that's unbelievable, that's the one. What was he saying this was she was the finest snake.
Speaker 10: No, no, no, no, they were just talking. She worked as a maid for a wealthy couple who invited him over for dinner when he was visiting Australia.
Speaker 3: Very easy to get access to celebrities back in the day. Just fight Mick Jagger around forty or a couple of biscuits. Dear mister Armstrong, we are wealthy.
Speaker 5: Do we have a maid?
Speaker 3: And so your mum cooked for Louis Lmstrong?
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, they her.
Speaker 10: Her boss because she worked their full time. Her boss asked to make a special meal one night. They didn't tell her who was coming, and she's walked out to serve the dishes and there was Louis Armstrong.
Speaker 3: That's what he said straight away around underful plates. That's as good as min brother's gonna be. Okay, just going to recreate how it could have gone. Now, do you know what your mum made from, mister Armstrong.
Speaker 8: I don't, I know.
Speaker 10: She told me that. I think it was some sort of pasta dish.
Speaker 8: Italian, all right, you know what I like.
Speaker 3: I know I'm the maid here, but I make what I like, your big heavy pasta dish with his sleep by the time it came actually on Sunday, actually, mister Armstrong, China, that's a great one. Thank you very much for giving us a call.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Get a load of this, right, My wife's just texted me going listen. The play is not going to end until around ten thirty to night the school plate. You know we're not gonna be home at about eleven o'clock. Can you ask the boss off the show if you can start tomorrow at seven o'clock. I cannot go into the boss and go I'm not going to be able to come in until seven o'clock. Why I got to go to the school plane. I'll be all tired.
Speaker 5: Me.
Speaker 3: I'm made of bread crumbs. Christian were here in says seven he was at the school play last night. I'm sure you are the man on radio. But yeah, you know, all carry on. I hope be here from six, all right. I think my wife actually thinks I made of straw. Your dad's a straw man. We all know it, all right. So weak is claim to weeks? Claim to fame? Nine four one one o four three Ben? Good morning, Ben, Good morning, Good morning Ben? What is your week? Clean to fame?
Speaker 5: For us? My Wiggs climbed the same as I said Danny Minogue. In a shoe shop, I sold her a pair of walking boots.
Speaker 3: Well like proper hiking boots.
Speaker 5: Hiking boots. Yeah, she was doing a hike for charity. And she came in and I told her about five hundred dollars pair of shoes.
Speaker 3: They went out that high I mean Danny Minogue version. They walked themselves like Wallace and Cromit take you up the hill? Yeah, the programming a sat navna.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So she came in and I was like, I think I know that person. And then she handed over her credit card and that said, man, I'm like, wow, that's amazing.
Speaker 3: And just said it was her sister's actually because she's got a few more squid, you know. And you thought, and what are hiking booths that are five hundred dollars? Were they made out of like actual goats?
Speaker 5: Or yes, you can get parking boots.
Speaker 3: For the goat's And I'm looking through that everything any an Iconda's for said, isn't it nothing? Because it's all marked down. I'll see if I can find the old.
Speaker 5: Made out of yak.
Speaker 3: Of course that's what that's what they're on the counter, aren't there? You going and go where's the act? You can have that one? Ben? All right, Benny boys, thank you very much. That's cool.
Speaker 5: I also saw I didn't sell anything to Harold Bishop. He came into Mega Mark Chadston and he wanted to put something on layby and then we said, and we have your details, and he said, no, I don't want to share my details, but like, well, we can't have a thing.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what. You went a tight regime over there, Mega mart chatter and so what was he trying to buy?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can't remember what he was trying to buy. This is like ten years ago.
Speaker 3: Oh, that neighbor's money mustage. He've been dreaming having a yak boot.
Speaker 5: His chin wobbled exactly like it does on the show.
Speaker 3: Had her rum thing. I think it's called Ben. I really enjoyed chatting to here. I'm going to send you a prize. I'm going to send you one hundred and fifty dollar voucher. You can get some from Mum or whatever you want a chemist warehouse.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much, Christy. I love you so mate.
Speaker 3: Thanks buddy. We love calls like yours, really really funny. Could you please do me another favor? That impression of Harold doing his rumping, Ben, you did it better than me.
Speaker 1: Off you go, Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Been distracted during the song. I asked ten minutes ago if anyone could put me in touch with Tony Barber. You know Tony Barber, legend, Saidler Century Tony Barber. Last week one of him, you said on this very feature, the week is coming to fame. You almost ran him over in Flinders and we were wondering. Jack sadly wondered if he was still alive, but the rest of us were wondering what it was up to now, and some of you said, he does occasional bingo, and so we thought, be great if we could do a bingo note. We thought by doing it before with listeners, with you guys, we thought maybe Tony barbera could host, you know, bring back some of those silky skills used to show on Sol the Century for Tony Barber Bingo bar Bingo. Let's play Tony barbs bar Bingo. Eyes Down, Patsy. One of our listeners heard this and has given me Tony Barber's email address.
Speaker 9: I love it.
Speaker 3: Christian here Is tracked him down in twenty twenty one, like you were, Bear Grills Barber five K. I was really keen for him to record a short video message from my brother's fiftieth My brother had appeared on six episodes of Say of the Century and it was a formative experience of his life. He made the video. He's still doing live stuff. Track him down and give him back to the people. Well, I'm almost I've written an email, getting ready to send it. I just want to check, Patsy. Did he have any kind of catchphrase I could put in there that were try and get some rapport with the great mister Mark.
Speaker 4: Did he have a catch phrase? No, but he had a catch sort of run into his disk at the podium.
Speaker 3: I'm going to put that in an email. Brackets. You know that run used to do. Get back to me asap about bar Bingo. I put in the idea of bar Bingo here, so thought I might just let him know.
Speaker 2: We don't let him know out of the boy.
Speaker 3: Yes, you're quite right. So no catchphrase, Patsy, No, not that I can recall. Jack said it might be something like good night Victoria. I just on Google says his catchphrase was say good night Victoria.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, I don't remember that.
Speaker 3: I just don't think that's a catchphrase. It feels like just like an instruction.
Speaker 2: Was he doing local sale of the centuries? Does that mean there was sale of the centries?
Speaker 4: In no, there was one.
Speaker 3: What a shame they couldn't have one big one to work out who is the King of Seth century for Australia a fight in Canberra.
Speaker 2: So then it kind of been say good night Victoria because that wouldn't have made sense for the rest of the national show.
Speaker 3: God I didn't put that at the end of it because you bloody pommy idiot, do your research, amateur. Anyway, where were we? I'm going to click send right now. That is going to mister b I'm kissing it to wish a good luck. All right? Two more? We got weakest claim to fame right now? Uh? Zanna, Hi, great Namesana, I pronounced it right. What is your weakest claim to fame?
Speaker 9: It's very weak. I've got two actually, But my brother in law and my sister's husband. His dad was best friend of Sam Neil and they grew up together in Nelson and New Zealand.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 9: And I also went to the same high school as Anna pet Quin who as an actress true blood she is.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think she did a catchphrase sa good night Victoria. Was she from New Zealand?
Speaker 9: Also yeah from Owa hat not a very glamorous spot, but.
Speaker 3: Yes, maybe like we thought, Tony Barba did a local version of says that should we have a New Zealand version of Week to Fame? Then it gets a little bit some thank you very much. She calls on take care of a good name, Karen, Good morning, Good morning, Karen. What is your week Claim to Fame?
Speaker 8: My dad had a car accident with Rick Springfield before he was famous.
Speaker 3: That is a great one. What happened? Where was this in album?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 8: It was in Melbourne. So my dad was driving along and he ran out the back of the car and they got out to exchange details and the guy Ringfield yeah, and he goes thought, look, don't worry about it, man. I was just I'm just going to leave at the airport anyway. And he goes, well, what do you mean. He goes, I'm about to fly out to America and I'm going to be famous.
Speaker 3: There's no way, no way, no way, bs Dad.
Speaker 1: Well, Christian know Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 3: Every single day we made the show with you guys, so sometimes we're making it together. Sometimes we're trying to go one direction you don't want to go direction. That's very rare part from that time we asked you what your favorite dinosaur was. I still think maybe just in a bad mood that day, But anyway, I'll come back to it later on this year. Promise. Sometimes you want the show to go in a different way. We're trying to move into that work time, which is you just want to call in and talk about Tony Barber. I'm happy to hear those calls, answer them, but there are loads of texts, loads of course coming in. We just we was simply talking about how we would really like to reach out to the great Tony Barber, a legend, a real legend, to see if we would host bingo with us for you guys, we call it Tony Barber's Bingo bar Bingo. Why of these kindly stuck me his email address? I've emailed him to try and get reported this to. Barber was just asking Pats and Jack did he have a catchphrase? They went to Sure, Jack found something where it was good night Victoria, say good night Victoria. And we thought maybe he just did like a state version of century, which doesn't make any sense. You know, suddenly people in New Southwest Go Who the hell is Tony Barber? Tim's on the line, Tim.
Speaker 5: Good morning, good day mate, Good morning, How.
Speaker 3: I'm good So Tony Barber, the legend Tony Barber. Can I ask you a quick question though? Would you come along to a bingo night hosted by Tony Barber?
Speaker 5: I would love to great.
Speaker 3: Okay, just get in the ground swim at moment. I can pass this on to mister b. What was his catchphrase? Tim?
Speaker 5: Well, I'm relying on childhood memories, but I'm pretty sure when a prize winner want some money and they had to buy their prizes, he said, let's go shopping.
Speaker 3: That makes sense, doesn't it. You know, let's go shopping? Gotcha? Tim? Thank you very much? And cool? Nowhere at all more calls than Tony Barba. So good morning, good morning.
Speaker 11: I can clarify the I can clarify the catchphrase for you. Yep, Tony used to say say good night Victoria because his co host was Victoria Nichols.
Speaker 3: That makes way more sense. Someone's just texting me going his co host was called Victoria Pickles, right, and I guessing that's a type. I don't know. It's a strange country. Youthing could happen. Some of the old teeth used to have it. Maybe it was a lady called Victoria Pickles.
Speaker 2: But then obviously his catchphrase would be say good night Pickles, because you wouldn't miss that opportunity.
Speaker 3: All right, so it's say good night Victoria. So his co host would say good night.
Speaker 11: Yep, that's correct. He had several co hosts through the show though, Delvin Deloney, Victorian Nicolls all on one.
Speaker 3: Show he was running some sort of playboy TV show. Oh wow, to be in show is back in those days, all right, So thank you very much, you're cool.
Speaker 5: Show.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much. Got another one I've wed about twenty one christ the most popular phone of the week, Just Tony Barber, Bill, good morning, Good morning, Tony Barber. Would you come along to a bingving hosted by the great Tony Marber?
Speaker 5: Trying to stop me?
Speaker 3: Yes, Oh, mister Barber, are you listening to these people? To your return? Bill? What was his catches at the end of the show.
Speaker 5: He used to say, you smiling and buy for the hour.
Speaker 3: That's a classic, great one. That is a great one. Gotcha, Bill, Thank you very much all the detail, Thank you, take care Now, time for today's time waste stuff. Before there was Michael Boubley, there was Tony Barber Global superstar Michael Booblet bringing his Herda tour to melpn Trot Labor Arena December seventh and eighth. Tickets are on sell now at ticketech. Supporting Michael Boobley is Tony Barber. Fact all right on May the fourth or the Star Wars geeks love today? May the fourth be with you? All right? Star Wars movies, Now, you aren't going to understand half of these because you've seen some of them. Use the main characters, all right, how to train your rank or I don't know the right It's a dragon, It's a rank call track. That's gold. My Star Wars people will back me up. The Sith sense gold. Thank you. Jedi another day, you know, the jedis silver plus. He's just not that into R two D two silver. Yeah, twelve angry Ewoks, Oh the judging another person in a core of ewoks from yeah, alright, so and one for the real fans, QUI gone in sixty seconds?
Speaker 2: That's a gold, thank you. That's the only one I've seen recently is episode one O terrible. That's what I didn't continue.
Speaker 3: By the way, where'd you get that hoodie from Nana? That is a strange color. It's wow. Are you on day release from Britain somewhere?
Speaker 4: Have you seen this?
Speaker 3: What is it? Pooh butterscotch color?
Speaker 4: Maybe he is baby.
Speaker 3: Poop it's sand color. Actually it actually fits with stars all right, Sandman, off you go, all right, Star Wars movies. Jarge our Land for the great charge.
Speaker 4: Binks one's yet.
Speaker 2: No, they're not all jar j I binks, She's just not that inter t Gold.
Speaker 3: Darth Male Cop that's very good. Actually that's gold as well, and Darth Molcop is very good. And the notebook gold as well. You did good. The power of the all right text you's in You could be going to see Michael Bouble whether you like it or not.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian o'connells Show podcast.
Speaker 3: I'm not making this up. I'm in email talks right now. We've exchanged he's replied to my email. I replied to that. Then he's applied again. Who am I talking about the one and only Tony Barber. Let's mark the time wastes first, and then we come back to the correspondence that is live right now with Tony Barber, is he up for doing bingo? One evening for you guys, Tony Barber's Bingo bar Bingo.
Speaker 2: You're like a giggly school girl over there, your correspond.
Speaker 3: When you make deals happen in show business. All right, So time waste today is Star Wars movies. This is not the original score, is it. This is some sort of keyboard version. We've gold, all right, Star Wars Movies for the Michael Late tickets. You're ready to mark? Ready you me and Chewy Gold That comes from eleven year old Ruben.
Speaker 5: Well done.
Speaker 3: He walked the line. He walk the line on Damien Wookie, who's talking? Go plus baby Wookie?
Speaker 5: I like it?
Speaker 3: Fiona obi Wan flew over the Cuckoo's Nest Silver Carli gone in sixty Parsex don't get it. That's good. Passx are like the speed that the millennium falking goes at. Silver whenever it is in shed eyes wide shut goal Edward Lightsaber gold, that is so good. One on Chris Darf Nato Bronze four, Wokie's in a funeral Silver chewback it to the future. Silver, What on Judy how the West was obi Wan? Silver? Darf Daddy Daycare, Dark Vader running a daca franz Oh I thought it was worthy. More of that. Jason finding c three p O said Anima Silver, yodaan't want to mess with the Zohan Gold Gonney, well done, Chewy Chewy bang bang Gold Yoda got mail, Judy, that is so good. Yoda got mail. Debbie does Darth Silver when Harry fet Sally that Bob effect Silver a darf star is born Bronze all right? Who gets the tickets?
Speaker 2: Congratulations Fiona Wookie.
Speaker 3: Who's talking? Tony Marba, you want to know how it's going? How's it going? All right? So I originally got an email from one of you to Tony Barbara. I emailed him saying this, mister Barber, I do the book show on gold Fan. I'd love it if you were considered them something with our show as our listeners love you. What about callers last week said they almost ran you over and Flinders we were concerned that. Another said you sometimes do bingo? Could you do with Tony Barbara bingo barbingo if you will for us. The people, mister Barber, are begging for this. Let's not deny them. Some of the magic Man thank you for taking the time to read this yours in show business, Christian very well written. For between thongs. He's applied people at his level of showbis. They've got no time for small talk with people like me. You've been misinformed. Is that how he starts? Yeah, yeah, I do this bits in capitalist quis for the local CFA once a month. Never call bingo. Hell no, no, how that level of showbis. Don't God sign for sign for it? Okay, money time is There's probably another ten thousand people emailing him right now. You need it to strength, to detail, how to wait to good I'm not making this. You've been misinformed. I do a quiz for FAI for once a month. Never called call bingo. You need a cage full of numbered bulsh once tonight tonight. We know it works, mister Barber. Or a way of selecting numbers fairly. Where do your listeners get the cards? That's how it ended.
Speaker 2: We all we don't expect you to organize the whole of them, bult in the logistics. You're just coming right out the number.
Speaker 3: Off it, right, I'm i replied Tony. It's rare in this game. You're get a swift reply, but you are a class act. You were thinking about hiring a small venue and doing it one evening. I'm happy to do this in support for charity close to your own heart. Are you in, mister Barber, as he used to say, let's go shopping. Very good for me, best regards. Still in show, Christian, he's applied. Okay, Beyond Blue will be the charuity, which is a great charity. The venue, bolls, machinery and promotion are up to you. This is how they do it do It's final line. None of this, he said, hello by the acknowledge that even exists that could be a chatbot. It's final line. I mean listeners will leave it there for
Speaker 1: Now, Carl Brier, No, you're listening to the Christian o'krls Show podcast