Speaker 1: This week Uber have dropped, are you guys across the Uber ratings? The uberan Kings, they dropped them.
Speaker 2: Do they do this every year?
Speaker 1: They do it every year, but it's perpetually on your app. But it kind of every year because it's the end of the year. It's like you've had all the ubers that year that is the most Paul version of your rating.
Speaker 2: They do it state by state, don't they, So like every state gets like an overall uber rating. Is that how it works?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, look, I understand everyone wants to do a rap. We've got Spotify rap, we've got Uber rap, We've got a rap for everything.
Speaker 3: But I the Uber wrap, I'm not really Can I guess which state one?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's out of five obviously, if you've gotten in an Uber you know it's out of five stars. So it is out of five your score. So yeah, have a guess what state had the highest average Uber rating in Australia.
Speaker 3: I reckon it would be I feel like Melbourne.
Speaker 1: It's would be like really good. So I'll go Victoria.
Speaker 2: I reckon it's going to be Western Australia.
Speaker 1: I reckon everyone's frid You both picked the bottom too.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Wa was four point seventy nine, the lowest in Australia. Oh those poor people. Victoria just up four point eight interesting, So what in New South Wales? New South Wales number one four point eight four on average. But I don't really care about the results of the country. I also care about the results of the pickup. So what I'm going to do.
Speaker 2: Now, Okay, this is a stitch up because we do this every year, and I know my UBER rating is low, but I have a defense for this. It's because I used to live in a really inconvenient spot that was so long, so.
Speaker 3: Difficult for them to drop you off, but fifteen years ago.
Speaker 2: It's based on your last five hundred rides. Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: He's done fifteen years of writing since you lived in the inconvenient location.
Speaker 1: And I say, this is just you know what, that is guilty?
Speaker 2: What a defense mechanism. I'm living in fear because the last time we did this, mine was particularly low.
Speaker 1: Maybe you should try driving then, all right, grab your uber I was going to hit home. I am worried about mine. If you'd like to play along in the car, or if you're a passenger, or if you're listening where if you're listening, grab your phone, go to the Uber app. Make sure the latest version of Uber is downloaded. Once the app is open, tap account. It's in the bottom right. Yeah. Yeah, your star rating will be waiting for you in the top left corner. Let's start with Brittany Hockley out of five stars, not bad.
Speaker 3: Out of five stars, I've got a four point eight.
Speaker 1: That is good? That is good?
Speaker 2: Is that good?
Speaker 1: Well, that's that's where Victoria isn't there seventh in there? Oh? Well see four point out of five sounds great.
Speaker 3: But then when you say it's like second bottom state the national average?
Speaker 2: Can I say is four point eight two?
Speaker 1: All right? Mine is four point seven.
Speaker 2: I'm beating you.
Speaker 3: You're below average.
Speaker 1: Mine's bad. Laura burn friend.
Speaker 3: That fifteen years ago lived somewhere that was inconvenience.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I slam car doors. Okay, Laura, what's your uberrating? Out of five?
Speaker 2: It's four point six five.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's pretty bad. That is so bad you should be ashamed.
Speaker 2: Wait. Wait, producer grayce mine four point seventy four. But can I point out Alfie who's helping us outside on the phone today. Here's a per picked five Alfie.
Speaker 1: You I have always been a dream. I've always thought this about you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't talk in the uber because I don't want to talk to them at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, I do talk. I thought that that's what they want. Problem you're a child. Oh sorry, okay, I know.
Speaker 3: I think Laura's problem is she You're always talking on the phone, so you're having like these other big animated conversations, and your phone's broken so everything had to be on loud speaker.
Speaker 1: So I think you're in the back of the uber on loudspeaker.
Speaker 3: It's not that fifteen years ago you lived in an intervenient location.
Speaker 2: I do often have Yeah, it's really obnoxious, isn't it. But my phone is broken, so I can't help that. You can have headphones, It's true.
Speaker 1: I always lose one. Just to admit it, Laura, I'm British the winner. Correct, No, Alfie. Sorry, our intern Alfie is elfis here for one day. That Alfie, you are the winner, Slfie. Yeah, thanks, guys, al brought Alfie into the show for one day. He'll never be heard of again. Thank you, Alfie, appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Do you know what? Look, I might have upset some ubers but I've also upset somebody else in my life.
Speaker 1: My daughter. She wants to break up with me. I think our relationship is over.
Speaker 3: No, I think that's called emancipation.
Speaker 1: Get a five year old, a mancipate themselves from their mother. At what point do you start looking inwards? Taylor Swift, all right, Laura. Another issue she's caused as the ratio