Speaker 1: It is a pick up right around Australia. It is Wednesday, Ava with grit Laura and Mitch. Write this down everyone right now. Half priced cosmetics at Chemists Warehouse right across Mabelene, Revlin Rimmel and Laura's favorite, the Nude by Nature range.
Speaker 2: I've already been in fifty percent off. Is so good?
Speaker 1: I know you at your local, don't they at Chemists Warehouse. Brit You've got an update Forlis.
Speaker 2: We're nine days in. Oh, I'm learning German, guys.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm going to use the term learning very loosely. I'm attempting to learn German because my partner Ben is Swiss German.
Speaker 4: How do we pronounce his name?
Speaker 2: Again? Does he just speak German?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: Is that that he?
Speaker 3: No? He speaks four languages, so.
Speaker 2: What French language does he speak when he's at home?
Speaker 4: He would speak Swiss German.
Speaker 3: I'm only nine days in, but seven was a free trial with Babbel and then.
Speaker 2: So how's two days of learning German going forward? And I've gone two days solo.
Speaker 3: But what I did was it's really hard, and German's a hard language.
Speaker 2: So I guess I've done it the wrong way.
Speaker 3: I've been earning sentences instead of just different words and adverbs and nouns, and you know, like I've just learned a sentence here and there. So I've got like a few down pat a few of the basics. I know, Hello, how are you?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 3: Vi getti his deal shon dish kenon zulinen.
Speaker 2: That sounds very convoluted for hello, how are you?
Speaker 3: It is it's the worst, so hard, a lot of words to get hold on thirteen one.
Speaker 4: I'm six five. I'd love to know what.
Speaker 1: Other people have learned, things they've picked up to impress their partner or for the benefit of their partner, because let's be real, ben gets here, gets here, It's just it's.
Speaker 3: Just Benjamin with a silent day.
Speaker 2: It's just Benjamin.
Speaker 4: You're doing this just for him, To be honest, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Doing an order in German sausage.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm just doing it for Chris is called on thirteen Well, Chrish, Hell, what do you learn for your partner.
Speaker 5: I've been married for a really long time and I've done a lot of things to impress my partner. He's a bit of a sporty guy, and I am so very unco I've learned how to go played baseball. I've learned how to play tennis, I've learned how to play sport, and now we're learning how to play golf. So all of it, I'm shit at all of it. But he just he wants a partner to play with and that's lovely and that you know, I love to play with him.
Speaker 2: So you know what? So sweet? Did he married.
Speaker 5: Thirty three years this year?
Speaker 2: You put it down to your athletic ability.
Speaker 5: Definitely not have even broken a couple of bones just by tripping over Chris.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you should just learn a language. That's so good.
Speaker 1: Okay, Laura, I'm thirteen six five. Another, Laura, what did you learn for your partner? I learned the fine art of parkour?
Speaker 4: Oh wait, so so you jump from building to building? This is like a jump in.
Speaker 5: I wasn't doing it great, that's for sure, but yeah, I attempted to learn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there is something like fourteen year old boys do they jump from like building to building and.
Speaker 4: Park Were you good at it?
Speaker 1: Laura?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: I was terrible.
Speaker 5: I was, like you, no, so bad that I pretty much fractured both of my ships.
Speaker 3: Because you need to be a bit of like an acrobat you do backflips and stuff for you up on a Sunday afternoon.
Speaker 2: This guy you were dating, was he like, Hey, I really think you should come and do park all with me, And You're like that sounds fun. Absolutely he would do it.
Speaker 5: He looks amazing, and I was like, yeah, cool. And we went on to even open up a park or school. But I was absolute.
Speaker 4: Hope, you're teaching, not telling people what not to do. People way too far.
Speaker 1: Okay, moral of the story, Ben you man and going to open uh Germans.
Speaker 4: Turban sausage making school and yeah, I'll be your first customer. Okay, We're back after this here at the pickup