Speaker 1: I Heart podcasts, hear more gold podcast playlists and listen live on the free I Heart app That.
Speaker 2: I anything good.
Speaker 3: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast. It it's a chemist warehouse.
Speaker 1: And save more money every year on your regular medication with discount of prescriptions in every store every day. Hey, pod Squad, My new book Unscript, The Radical Actor Being Yourself is now actually out, which actually means you can buy online or in your good independent bookshops, and also the audiobook which is voiced by me, and also you can get the kindle as well.
Speaker 4: So please as.
Speaker 1: You're reading it in the book you'll realize I've got my personal email in there. Please let me know how you get on with it as well. I hope you really enjoy it. Please check it out Unscript The Radical Act of being Yourself and now today's show enjoy.
Speaker 3: Through a Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Goome on and Rio, Good morning, coome.
Speaker 5: On in Pats morning everyone.
Speaker 1: Now it is Wednesday Morning's to middle of the week. Something we do on Wednesdays. We ask you about your week so far. Three word Wednesday, Patsy, what's it for you?
Speaker 3: Dog?
Speaker 5: Eight glasses?
Speaker 4: Well, we it's a classic Patsy.
Speaker 1: It's a dog eating story and the glasses being.
Speaker 5: Lost, the running saga of my glasses.
Speaker 4: I don't know what I've got a listed.
Speaker 1: We just need to let because we've obviously got a lot of people coming new to the show. Pats's dog is a small horse.
Speaker 5: He is like a pony, like a grown up our packer.
Speaker 4: He's a bit what's the brand's bread in these days? A brand guys.
Speaker 5: He's an Italian shape dog if you've seen the odd Ball movie.
Speaker 1: An Italian sheep dog, and they're a noun for those sheep dogs.
Speaker 5: Are the Italians in the Pyrenees Mountains. That's where his ancestors are.
Speaker 1: Oh, now it makes sense why it's such a big, old hearty dog.
Speaker 5: He looks like the Bundy Beer. Yes, yes, we've been out walking him and people have accused him of looking like the Buddy Bear. And that's fair because he does. He's a beautiful boy. But I don't know what's got into him. So he's eight years of age, he's well out of that puppy stage where they chew every single thing. But the last week he's got into a few things. And the glasses, the Tom Fords, the tom Ford Are you kidding me?
Speaker 6: My optometrist? Way will be listening produces.
Speaker 4: Can you wake up tom Ford right now?
Speaker 1: In a He needs to get back in that workshop he's got out the back by the poolhouse and make a new pair for Patsy.
Speaker 5: I think I'm single handedly handedly propping up his business, tom Ford. Why do they always with puppy dogs when they destroy something? It's not it's never like the sheep. It's always they've got a taste for good.
Speaker 4: God, that's so true.
Speaker 1: I once dropping off our shepherd dog, so you know, German shepherd dog, when she was about a year at a dog setter. So you pay them, you drop the dog off, and so you know, they look after the dog and they walk them twice dight, it's a great deal. Came back to pit the dog up and she'd eaten the guys. We're not eating them, but really destroys his work shoes, And so I offered to buy my new pair, thinking he said, don't be ton't no eat ate the money. I had to pay two hundred bucks and you bow shoes. Well, and I looked at those shoes. They were not two hundred dollar shoes. These are not tom Ford.
Speaker 4: Scholars.
Speaker 5: I woke up from my nap yesterday and these glasses they weren't sort of on the floor anywhere that he could well, he can access because he's so tall, but they were just sitting on my bedside table. I'd taken them off to have a nap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but this dog sort of dog head level, isn't it. They think that that's like I walk up buffet.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: It just helped myself and I thought, that's weird. I thought, but that's not unusual for me to lose a pair of glasses.
Speaker 4: Anyway.
Speaker 5: I went out at the backyard to hang washing out. I thought, what's that on the grass? It is the tom fats And all the clanses were flats.
Speaker 1: She's now expecting it with all the hyperbole. I've got a list here, I said, But he says, can we get a list of what perhaps these dog's eating? So obviously the most recent one was the tom four glasses, the arms of an outdoor recliner.
Speaker 5: Chris is outdoor recliner at the weekend.
Speaker 1: Your daughter, ordery schoolbag, six outdoor chair cushions, barbecue wheels, barbecue knobs, barbecue hoses, outdoor heater guards, sony garden lights, half a rock melon slash canter loop. You know that well known hybrid, you know, watermelon lamb chops calling for dinner and apossum.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: And then there's a couple as you missed off team there's Harold Holt and some foreigners.
Speaker 5: And Partridge in a yeah yeah, I don't know what is. We went out the other day, like you know, everyone's working from home now and my husband's sort of in and out, but his home this place.
Speaker 1: The funky ceo said the other day, Hey, hey, funky ceo jazz Hand says, get your ass back to work.
Speaker 6: You have to go from cool dad to serious day.
Speaker 4: Yay he didn't, he he.
Speaker 1: Should inside he said, no more working from home. I can't make you, but get your ass.
Speaker 5: To work everywhere else. No, So you had a day the other day where he's in the office for like a ten Hols is.
Speaker 1: Now Presley, this is the life lass play because it sounds like it's a really excited bit to come back to a hot teas part two fingers.
Speaker 4: Of course she just forgets so we can all move.
Speaker 3: On The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Later on The S Show, we're looking for more of your questions for our alternative census. We're going to be doing its Tuesday morning on the show The Morning of the Census. I saw one that came in yesterday afternoon from a listener called Sharon. It's read the half of it, said Christian, how many listen your listeners have crossed over? And I read no more. I think it's a bit of a grim question. Who are we asking their relatives?
Speaker 6: John Edwards in have you have you.
Speaker 1: Lost someone that you said in the Christian O'Connell show, and then as they crossed her from another station, I.
Speaker 4: Just said, crossed over? What ghost?
Speaker 1: Census is a guy who hadn't it?
Speaker 4: There is big things about crossing over.
Speaker 6: Yes, crossing over with John Edwards I think was his show that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was huge, absolutely big show. No have crossed over? The radio phrase has crossed over from the other side, right. I guess that's how maybe radio bosses in regard to losing listeners. He crossed over, He's crossed over. Unfortunately, John Edwards is going to trump for when to come back to becoming a P two rio? What is your three word weeks so far?
Speaker 8: I reckon there's two types of people in this world, and I think I know we're all three of us four if reception is unattended. There are those that ring the bell, and there are those like me that are too cowardly to ring the bell.
Speaker 6: What are you, Patsy?
Speaker 5: What do you mean? Ring the bell?
Speaker 6: Like ring the little.
Speaker 4: Bell at the desk, you know, for attention? Ring all the complicated senses hasn't started early?
Speaker 5: I mean bell. I will bag that damn thing right through the desk.
Speaker 4: My wife would, I won't. I wait a day's.
Speaker 6: There for I'm so scared to press.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would never do that.
Speaker 8: It's like I will get shivers just like hovering over it, because that's loud.
Speaker 4: It's so what I would do is so I might do this move, I'll go and sit down and do this.
Speaker 5: That's even worse.
Speaker 4: It's not. It's like I think car Horn should have.
Speaker 1: You've actually got the big Old Bear. You should have a milder one where excuse.
Speaker 6: Me if they just haven't taken offrom the lights.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're getting the covers of second Scraaze. Any longer than get the Big Old Bear. Just makes it awkward when you do that, though, No, because it could be I could be getting over spicy cough.
Speaker 4: Sorry I got the old coughs. But they don't wake you up for me lunch break, did I?
Speaker 6: I was at the physio yesterday.
Speaker 8: I still haven't rehabbed my rold ankle from about two months ago. And I sat there. There was no one reception. I sat there, no joke for twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: So hang on a minute, so understand the context. You're on time for an appointment? Yes, no, you ring the bell?
Speaker 4: Really? Yes?
Speaker 6: No, I still I still no, it's you're.
Speaker 1: But they charge you. That's you're going to get less time. They could have a client coming in after you. You get half time.
Speaker 4: No, surely not.
Speaker 8: I still got a full session eventually, when I well, I didn't end up ringing the bell. Actually there was a braver, a woman who came in who is probably the patient after me. She walked in went straight to counter rung the bell without even hesitating.
Speaker 4: I couldn't.
Speaker 6: I couldn't believe how brave she.
Speaker 1: My wife would be exactly the same. Right, perhaps probably would as well. And that actually is a probably grown up way to behave.
Speaker 5: Well, that's what it's there for, so use it.
Speaker 6: But it's scary. Don't you think you're like be, You're like annoying them, or like you're like.
Speaker 1: Come here, repeated ding ding ding ding is rude.
Speaker 6: That is a mild little there's protein.
Speaker 8: It's a very gentle touch though, because they're very sensitive though to be will.
Speaker 4: Actually do it.
Speaker 1: And also it is there for a reason, as Pats said, Yeah, but it obviously means it's on man's when they're treating patients.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I know, I know, but the thought of it actually just makes my blood run cold.
Speaker 4: I don't think I'm.
Speaker 1: Guessing if I'm getting a treatment, then I hear some fall out there, ringing a bell.
Speaker 8: It's stressful exactly, But I think maybe it's a end of thing as well.
Speaker 6: Do you think it's like a man?
Speaker 4: Woman?
Speaker 6: Think like, I'm too scared to do it.
Speaker 8: But I think women are better at standing up for themselves and like asserting themselves, whereas men, I think in those situations are mostly cowards.
Speaker 1: I agree, I shouldn't agree. I don't know if men listen to let's go Christians stand out for us. God, damn it, I'd be lying. I'll be absolutely lying. And I live in a house with three women and so I see how even my nineteen and twenty two year old daughters, they'd bring the damn bad.
Speaker 6: I'd ring the bell.
Speaker 1: The amount of times where they've gone, why don't you know we went out to dinner and I don't like my food, and they go, why don't you say something something?
Speaker 5: I would never say something like me neverthing there in soul. It's like you need to say, look.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, just shut down soul.
Speaker 4: Eat the crap food. Sometimes it's actually.
Speaker 1: I've hardly eating any of it, and they go, actually, is everything okay? But the food anything? And I'm like, I'm suddenly not hungry.
Speaker 6: If they brought the wrong thing, I probably wouldn't give it back.
Speaker 4: That no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: If they brought me the wrong drink, I'm kicking off the table is and tipped over. All right, What is your three word Wednesday? How is your week going so far? Tell us about in three words?
Speaker 3: Christian Connell Show podcast Christian.
Speaker 1: This is on my listeners Shane and Sydney. Today's my Friday, so last of the week. I'm knocking off loads on this afternoon. Off to Hobart for a very long weekend with my best mate or so called Shane, The Shanes, Wow, the two Double Troubles, the Shanes. My three word week so far is Access All Areas. On the way in This morning, an Uber driver picked me up. He's picked me up a couple of times. He works in ATC Traffic Control and one of my changes, this is a very interesting job. We know nothing about what goes on in those rooms. Anyway, I'm asking him so many questions about how it works, how big is a team, and how do you divide it all up? And he was talking about the different sectors in the country. How was I was asking about what's the busiest air space? It's obviously between the corridor between Melbourne and Sydney and all the stuff. Is this interesting because we know nothing about it? And he said, hey, listen, you seem we're interested. Want to come round to come and have a look. I would love that. I'm thinking about doing a thing on the show. Can I play school for grown ups where it's like Access All Areas or Australia's Hidden Rooms. She said, Normally we're not allowed to bring people in, but you know, I'm pretty sure you could come in.
Speaker 6: You're like the kid that gets into the cock piers. On the jet stock.
Speaker 1: I'd love to go in those rooms to see the big monitors and what goes on.
Speaker 4: There is play school for.
Speaker 1: Grownups when you want to come and see what goes on in the air traffic control room?
Speaker 6: What does this button do?
Speaker 4: No? No, not what georg does that button do?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 4: Just to not know.
Speaker 1: You're not touching any buttons, but high up there, what are they doing?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm really curious. Actually, yes, please do it.
Speaker 1: So I've got the air traffic controller. And then I remember that last year. I don't know why they came to email me. Will we talking about brain surgery? But anyway, I get an email from a brain surgeon saying, you seem interested. Do you want to come around and watch one? We're not come around. We doesn't do at home, but come over to the surgery. Would you want to watch her brains?
Speaker 6: It's pretty intense watching someone's.
Speaker 4: Head opened up, and how fascinating that?
Speaker 6: Would you get to go in the actual operating theater.
Speaker 1: I thought you're going to say, go in the head, hey, because you wanted to just do this bit here.
Speaker 4: No no no, no no no no no my.
Speaker 1: God, no no no no no no, I presume so wow, please do this.
Speaker 6: I would love it.
Speaker 1: So I just need more invites to Australia's Hidden Rooms, because that's what this really is. Australia would have loads of these hidden rooms. You know there's one I'd love to get to it like the MCG where's the room where they press the.
Speaker 6: I know that there is a big red button. I've seen a.
Speaker 4: Phone, but where is that? Yeah, I'm not sure.
Speaker 8: I'd love to go into the the where they do like the var the video review at the MS.
Speaker 1: I would and break them all because it doesn't work. It's useless.
Speaker 6: I want to see what sort of cameras and smash it.
Speaker 4: With hammers is what I'd like to do.
Speaker 1: So listen, if you work in what you think is that one of the Straights hidden rooms? Wherever you are in the country. Can I come round and do like a play school for grown ups?
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell show go on podcast.
Speaker 1: Already the invites are coming in from my new forthcoming series. I'll basically play school for grown ups Australia's Hidden Rooms, Christian. My office in Sydney is next door. This is huge to the NRL Bunker.
Speaker 4: Oh the Bunker, who heard me?
Speaker 1: Look the iron areas Australia's hidden rooms, not Australia's next door to hitten rooms. But look, it's a slight way in What am I going to drill through the hole the wall?
Speaker 4: Christian?
Speaker 1: When I hear them laughing at the weekend, I think so funny you made a call and now my team's losing. That comes from Mark. All right, extra time on the time waste.
Speaker 4: This morning.
Speaker 1: Up for grabs thanks to Harvey Norman is the Rebels Smart Toaster for the best extra time waste for your pet celebrities. Shop the Rebels Smart Toaster perfectly toasted results every time in store and online at Harvey Norman gulds from yesterday for your pet celebrities Mick and Pauline Hamster. Angry email from someone who thought that was a political statement.
Speaker 4: Just many, it's a pets celebrities or political statement.
Speaker 1: Canary bigmore, I will sue Saint Bernard Fanning from John and John had Dashians Christian Anderson. The winner was Steve who has a bird. His bird is called Steve Guttenbird. All right, it's brand new ones. We're looking for your pet celebrities. I've got Dingo Star Oh Silver plus Alfred Hedgehog Cold and war Russell Crowe.
Speaker 4: All right, Ria, what have you got? Pet celebrities.
Speaker 6: I hope you don't mistake this for a political statement.
Speaker 8: Bark Obama's bark Obama, Barack bark.
Speaker 4: That's really good. No, no broble toaster for you.
Speaker 6: Bronze, a cat influencer. It's Tabby Chatfield.
Speaker 4: Oh very good.
Speaker 1: I didn't argument you say one of my daughters about Abby Chatfield.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, political statement, had a very political statement round the dinner table. Silver for that one.
Speaker 6: And Roulius Caesar, Oh.
Speaker 4: No, that's very good.
Speaker 3: Gold plus The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show, Extra Time and the Time Waster for grabs. The future is here of toasters, the Rebels smart toaster, all thanks to Harvey Norman. All right, Pet celebrities, no politics, What a time to be alive? Hey, all right, Pet celebrities per mix a lot oh gold? What on Tracy Samuel L. Quackson, there's some notorious p I G. Silva Simon Growl, go on, what's happened to that fella?
Speaker 4: You got all that money? All that money? Who did that?
Speaker 1: Why hasn't he been on a British version of a current affair, give us the names. That is really unfair, go back and complain.
Speaker 4: Watched Christian what not?
Speaker 1: The politician Bob Catter Easy, we're not getting political Bob pussy kattero political Silver Spaniel, Da Lewis. That's that's very good, Jennifer, Well done, Spaniel, day Lewis.
Speaker 4: These one, two, three, four.
Speaker 1: All gone from Lisa Katrick, Swayze, Fleonce, Miali, Cyrus and Taylor.
Speaker 6: Smift Silver Gold, Gold, Silver Flown.
Speaker 1: Remember the sequence Barnaby barn Alaby, Joyce, barn Ali and Kinie Smith, pers Morgan Silver Ponies, n Gold, Janet, that's very good, Sarah, Jessica Parker silver plus, Drew Canary Silvery TV in the late nineties show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he had his own sick come as well. It's very funny.
Speaker 1: Pengwen Stefani silver plus, Rat Benattar Rat Benattar Silver, Sophie Monkey Cold.
Speaker 4: Cold Adam Sophie Monkey's Great Heath.
Speaker 1: Badger Silver plus and McCaul lee Coulkin very clever, god well done. In Okay, who is winning the future of toasters?
Speaker 6: Barn al Be, Joyce.
Speaker 4: Carl Smith, You're today's winner.
Speaker 3: The Christian o'connall show podcast.
Speaker 1: I've just seen Warmer the contender for one Moss training news headlines of the here clash of the footy fans and the faithful. The Pope is a wise and powerful man. He's he's a great pope, this new one as well. But he doesn't know n r L. He's made a big mistake or someone the Vatican doesn't realize that. You don't you don't plan a papal visit when the NRL Grand Final is on.
Speaker 4: Unlet's wait, is he performing at it? Yeah? Wow, that's big. He was running out as a profl would be oh my god. They've done it again. They get it bigger out than us.
Speaker 6: They don't get it bigger than the Pope Vegas.
Speaker 4: He's doing a Q and A. How can we cope?
Speaker 5: We couldn't?
Speaker 1: He yes, he could actually? Or can he come out and do first bounce to the coin? That is incredible. I forgot the Pope.
Speaker 4: Is coming to Australia. This is he blessing the ball, the match, fall, the umps.
Speaker 1: This is incredible that the Pope is coming here when it's the n r N an NRAL Grand Final.
Speaker 4: He's obviously wherever he's going he's where are they?
Speaker 8: He's looking for lost souls maybe and he's found the right way. There's the people that could do.
Speaker 4: With their life. All right.
Speaker 1: So next Tuesday it is the census. Every time we talk about the census, I get missing people who've already done it. I don't know what this neediness is when you come actually the excitement of actually doing it. Next Tuesday, however, I don't think that the fine is up to three thousand, six hundred and forty dollars.
Speaker 4: Wow, up to but why why.
Speaker 1: Is it three thousand, six hundred and forty So it's like three thousand, six hundred and fifty or even three thousand and eight hundred, or even just four thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: It's a very precise amount.
Speaker 8: Why don't ever try to start having reason? To Australian Bundy?
Speaker 1: And have I learned nothing last years? The Pope is coming here during the n O ren Gral final. Apparently that's the news story, not that the Pope is coming here. Wait, and it's in our grand final. Rookie mistake. He want tickets, all right, So we're going to be having our own alternative census next Tuesday morning. The morning of the Australian Census, and we're going to ask seven questions, one every half an hour. And I really hope everyone gets involved in this because actually I think it's the joy of us all answering the questions at the same time, and then the morning after we will reveal your results what the nation said. And we're at a unique advantage where actually this is a national breakfast show, so we're going all over the country. You can your question will we ask to the nation, So it's a great chance you actually ask whatever kind of question you want to Australians who are all going to be listening and answering it. We get a snapshot in the morning in a very different way obviously than the official one as well, because that takes ages the answers. I don't think come out to a next year.
Speaker 6: Yea more in questions. We'll have a good question.
Speaker 1: I'm looking down at once. It came through yesterday. Just remind yourio they were here. We go, what's the weirdest thing in your freezer? What's your least favorite chore? The number one question you want us to ask the nation is toilet paper holder over under. I actually do want to know that. I want to know what the pie chat is? What is it over?
Speaker 4: Wheneny? Which ways? I really hope it's over.
Speaker 8: If I see an under one, I'll always make it over.
Speaker 4: And I always think, you know, when you go and use the public toilets, they're always over. Yes.
Speaker 1: I don't know whether it's the law. I think it might be a government or federal. It's a federal thing. There might be a policy about this. But it's always over. It's never under, is it. And I'd love to speak to people working in hospitality and say, high end hotels, it's always over, and they do with some there's that V yes, the V line yes, like a panty line or something that what is that.
Speaker 4: Toilet? Lie? What is that fee? Sometimes they have like a crest.
Speaker 5: On there, Yeah, like a stamp.
Speaker 4: I'd love to get one of those. Can you get that off?
Speaker 1: Etsy? Can I sell my toilet paper? That would be so English? Wouldn't if you came around? God, he's got his own crest on his loo roll.
Speaker 5: I'm clut out getting the family to replace the lou roll littlee you know, folding.
Speaker 1: Oh yeahs to me some new questions. The Chuckle sisters have got a question chuckle. Sisters, you've got a new one to ask the nation.
Speaker 5: I have a couple. Okay, the first one.
Speaker 1: She lied, She pointed at me and Tina. But I forgot that spotlight only fools one way the.
Speaker 5: Last time you went to the dentist.
Speaker 4: By telling now, we won't be asking. It's so boring. We've got this.
Speaker 1: I want to know more about their least favorite chorl A weird thing in their freezing.
Speaker 4: Oh what, Oh it was a night. Oh interesting. Tune in tomorrow to hear more revelations.
Speaker 1: Oh mate is back and he's charging ninety nine dollars. We need to level up. Oh, we're going to lose every single listener. I want to hand over ninety nine dollars to hear an angry man swear even more, but even cruder take my money.
Speaker 5: Okakay, what about this?
Speaker 1: That's the dunnest question we've had shot crazy and listen is remember this is the senior producer on the show.
Speaker 10: How many condiments do you have in your heart?
Speaker 4: Condoms?
Speaker 1: That's actually that's actually more interesting.
Speaker 4: How many condoms are you going to get? Is a number? There's nothing interesting about that.
Speaker 6: I feel like I have like forty well, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Mean and again what we do with that is that great? I'll tell you what you're going to do your own alternative Caitlan one on your own Instagram page.
Speaker 4: When did you ask? Good to the Dander's who cares?
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast, What.
Speaker 1: Loo Can for your alternative sense questions, We're going to be doing our own alternative census next Tuesday morning, the morning of the Australian Census. Seven questions compiled by all of us. Oh. Participating must have sent this one through Samsung or Apple?
Speaker 4: What do you use? We're asking Australia and hello, could.
Speaker 1: You wake up again Australia. We haven't got the dentist one yet. Hello'll bring out the slumber.
Speaker 8: Maybe she misheard, Maybe she's hearing dentist instead of senses.
Speaker 10: I stand by being a fantastic question.
Speaker 5: Bad if someone said I haven't been to the dentist for ten years, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's not crazy, is it? That's not crazy, that's just revolting.
Speaker 4: That is monkey.
Speaker 6: That's coming from an Englishman, Sam Sunger.
Speaker 1: Apple which operates in system do you before tech talk?
Speaker 4: Andrew wants to wants parking forward or a verse?
Speaker 6: Oh, situation.
Speaker 1: Forward, forward, forward forward, Christian, did you put butter on a peanut butter sandwich?
Speaker 6: That's a great one, Chas brilliant.
Speaker 4: That is a great one. It's a really good question.
Speaker 1: Was having some peanut butter on toads the other day and I was thinking, does everyone put the butter on first, or.
Speaker 4: They will rely on they already contained peanut butter. They're doubling up on butter.
Speaker 6: I do double up on butter, but otherwise.
Speaker 1: It's too dry. It has the same consistencies. You know when you go to the doctors and they what's that horrible wooden thing? R? What is all your moisture goes immediately onto that? How powerful is that?
Speaker 4: Manchy? Ask? Wouldn't stick they have there in that jar? Yeah? What is it? Hands up?
Speaker 5: It's a strong area. Look at all the.
Speaker 1: Christian About the census, I've tried to filling it out. I'm confused. It says how many people you've got an your house? I put down one for myself. It doesn't allow me to move on because I think there's only one person there. You have to put down zero, but there's not Zera I'm here.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, surely that's not, is that right, Jenny Christian? The toilet paper in hotels? How do I get that folded in? It's made from the tap and a tiny bit of water.
Speaker 4: Anyone can do it, Christian.
Speaker 1: Why don't we ask the nation their favorite holiday destination?
Speaker 4: I could answer it for you. Bari, that's where Australians love to go. Where do you go in Australia? Don't go to Barley?
Speaker 1: Barley would be the number one thing that would come back. I guarantee it, Christian, less creative, ven diagrammer people who hang their toilet paper backwards versus people who never finish year ten.
Speaker 4: That's from Ryan.
Speaker 1: Michael wants to ask are you a folder or a scruncher?
Speaker 4: We don't crack.
Speaker 1: It's too graphic. We really don't need to go at the backside of Australia.
Speaker 4: Question.
Speaker 1: I'd like to ask Australia are you a breast person or leg person? And Shannon is talking about chicken?
Speaker 6: Oh, okay, okay, leg.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not boring so much. You can make tenders from it. Oh no, no, no, did you just play the white people?
Speaker 8: White people love the breast, Ethnics love the thighs.
Speaker 4: That's true again, then we have to fascination Christian pineapple and pizza definitely yes.
Speaker 1: Ye. How many loads of washing do you stop messinging your ones?
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much for all your alternative census questions. Coming in for next Tuesday show, We're gonna have seven questions. We're gonna ask you one every half an hour. We want everyone to answer at the same time. What would you love to ask the nation.
Speaker 4: Question? What do you in the team think is the greatest decade ever?
Speaker 1: I think people would always answer that the one they were a teenager, and I think it's always that.
Speaker 8: But I think I would have loved to have grown up in the eighties. I think that would have been.
Speaker 1: The most about It was a fantastic decade and also had to any one. One thing I would say for the eighties is a well spread of music varieties.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, So you could have some like Guran Duran. You could also have.
Speaker 1: The Cure, so you had really great indie stuff and then really big mega bands as well. You could have like the real sort of classic pop of like George Michael and Wham spanned up bad A, and then you could have some really great indie stuff, and so I think there was more variety in the eighties than any other decade.
Speaker 6: And the concentts looked incredible. No phone, yeah.
Speaker 1: Just the bad in the moment, yeah yeah, And because actually when you did go and see a concert, it was like you couldn't believe you're in the same room and.
Speaker 4: Space as someone famous. These days, we see.
Speaker 1: Too much les celebrities, right, they're everywhere doing the Primo rounds and interviews and stuff like that. They're on Instagram, on Graham Norton, They're on Jimmy Fannon, They're everywhere. You see interviews, you know too much about them, and so then you didn't know anything about them. So they were like this, they existed in this kind of fantasy world than if you were ever lucky enough to actually queue up and get tickets, no credit card bookings or trying to log onto a website like that, you couldn't believe you in the same space. The first time I saw a band it happened to be in Excess in London, I couldn't believe the whole thing.
Speaker 4: I was like, Wow, he's actually real. There there he is, that's the band.
Speaker 1: It was more exciting because you had it wasn't sort of they were like.
Speaker 4: A rare breed. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And also you had so much delayed gratification. You had to wait and queue up to get like albums or vi you know, when they were counting down as you queue up. And when your band's favorite album came out, you would queue because they would run out stock. Nowadays nothing runs out. It's all streaming whenever you want, so it meant it. It was more special. So when you got at home, it's I'm so lucky to have this album and to put it on Christian, I'm really enjoying. The show wants you to give you a little bit of trivia about toilet paper and how it should be hanged.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Toilet paper should always be over, According to the original eighteen ninety one painted blueprints. Hanging the toilet paper over is also to prevent the speed of germs and bacteria.
Speaker 4: No wall contact true.
Speaker 1: When the paper hangs over the front, it drops away from the wall, prevents contamination. In the under position, the loose sheets press fat against the bathroom aall the cabinet. When you reach to grab a sheet, your knuckles or fingers are forced to blush against those surfaces. Transferring germs bacteria to and from the wall.
Speaker 6: Woow brick.
Speaker 1: This is all one text message. There's no spelling in it. That is incredible. Christian. Here's one for the alternative census. Do you put milk in first in a hot brevage?
Speaker 4: In coffee?
Speaker 1: Milk goes in for tea, I put it in last, Jeffrey. I agree with your the Jeffrey system.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what do you say cold milk? If he's making instant coffee, Yes.
Speaker 5: You can't put it in first. It goes all curdly.
Speaker 1: Well, Jeffrey, here in coffee, I put milk in first. Yeah, I've never heard of Wow.
Speaker 4: That's jeff way.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's how jeff that's how he That's a writer's life. Christian.
Speaker 1: This is probably not way after with the what was certainly looking for any sensei questions for Japanese that's a week after, by the way, is asking you j Japanese karate instructors sensy questions?
Speaker 6: Of course, when was the last time you went to the dentist?
Speaker 1: Yeah, when was the last time you went to the dojo? When was that time you funk kicked anyone? But hopefully you can help my curiosity if h who in your household is in charge of the remote?
Speaker 5: That's a great one. Oh it's obvious too, I reckon is it you?
Speaker 1: It's the only thing I'm in charge. It is the only thing I'm in charge of. I feel complete when I hand all that remote. I feel complete Now you completely a little remote?
Speaker 4: Christian? Do you eat the skin off a Woollies roast chuck?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Because I'm not animal lacter.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't know.
Speaker 4: Next stop is human skin.
Speaker 6: I would just eat a whole bag of chicken skin.
Speaker 1: Savages. Christian. Do you put your tomato sauce in the fridge or the pantry?
Speaker 11: One?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't know why. We think it's very frenchile needs to be fridge protection. I think it's the king of the pantry, like lords up over the others at nighttime. I am tomato sauce.
Speaker 4: Christian.
Speaker 1: I've got a question to ask Australia. Do you like chocolate melted or room temperature?
Speaker 5: And tom Now we had this with.
Speaker 1: The fridge, Yeah, we did last week in Tim Thomson. Christian, what about this question? What animal do you identify with?
Speaker 4: Gavin? I love it? Oh, I say no panther for me?
Speaker 6: Yeah? They call you the panther of radio.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you. Could you start spreading that rumor? Justin's got a really great question here. I just wanted to take a moment. I know you're busy right now. I just wanted to take a moment. Really let this one in. It's a beautifully worded censor question as an alarm censor. First of all, is the more men than women in the world?
Speaker 6: It's like a high coopyer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, is the more men than women in world?
Speaker 5: Nothink there's more women, isn't there?
Speaker 8: Because the women are complaining about a man drought? What there's a man drought?
Speaker 4: What do you mean?
Speaker 8: Not enough good men? Not enough men in the world, so it's hard for women to date.
Speaker 6: There's more they know.
Speaker 4: How do we know this?
Speaker 1: I don't actotally anecdotally to know there's a man drought.
Speaker 6: That's why we need to ask you.
Speaker 1: One of Patsy's like sort of fantasy headlines. Good morning, it's eight o'clock.
Speaker 6: Man drought.
Speaker 4: What do you mean there's a mandra like? Not enough?
Speaker 6: Yeah, in the dating pool, the more women than men, so it is for women to watch.
Speaker 4: So there's less men being born.
Speaker 6: I guess so yeah, but great time to be a man.
Speaker 5: Google's saying that.
Speaker 4: More told Nana, you're going to Google? Wait are you? From two thousand and.
Speaker 5: Nine, apparably more boys are born than girls. Okay, according to the well I'll have.
Speaker 6: To look into the man drought in the song.
Speaker 1: Well, no, this is what we're going to ask the nation next week, mandrout true or force.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: With great power must come great responsibility. Please, we're offering you the chance to ask a question to the nation. Christian, what about people who are on top of bottom? I think they mean the lou role. I hope David you mean that. Christian? What about asking the nation? What is your best and worst concert you've ever been to? Best and worst?
Speaker 6: Jean?
Speaker 5: My worst was just then John Mellencamp. It was very uninspiring.
Speaker 6: Is not already did the medley?
Speaker 5: He did medley of his best songs, just the choruses, which really was and he was three hours late.
Speaker 4: That's shocking.
Speaker 5: Is just he was just in a bad mood. Is it a bad mood? Like he didn't want to be there? And I thought, mate, you know, come on.
Speaker 4: Mine is worse?
Speaker 1: Is it's funny everyone would say about the worst, haven't say because he's not any funny story, isn't it is Jerry Lee Lewis, the legendary rocker.
Speaker 4: Oh god, wow, just what a shame?
Speaker 1: Just too old, blessed my eulse Sorry from moody angry. Part of me was also excited, like that's actually kind of like how he is. He was supposed to be like that as well. And then he had like he came on in a gold lame suit, swung his jacket round, threw up in the air and maybe twenty years ago or thirty years ago he would have been able.
Speaker 4: To sort of do a front kick as again. Down he fell over.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it was like someone has let this guy down.
Speaker 6: Never meet your heroes?
Speaker 1: Yeah no, no, no, sorry guys, maybe we should an oascination.
Speaker 4: I'll move on rapidly, believe it or not.
Speaker 8: What are theys you gotta being?
Speaker 4: By the way, that story, that's how my career is.
Speaker 6: I embrace that reader hun who works with the Sheryl who married a Hunt as well?
Speaker 4: What are the odds?
Speaker 1: Every Wednesday when it feel stories of coincidence and chance? Coincidence and chance? You say today I popped on an episode of Friends, then moved on to an episode.
Speaker 11: Of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders.
Speaker 2: When I was interviewing one of the cheerleaders.
Speaker 5: In the background, she had on Friends and it was the exact episode I had just wat.
Speaker 12: I moved to Australia from New Zealand and I had to get a criminal check for work, and it turns out there's a going Australia with his own name and birthday, and he's a criminal.
Speaker 13: My mother in law only had boys, but I always wanted a girl, and if she had a girl, she was going to call her Alison Claire. My husband and I got married and I am Alison Claire.
Speaker 4: These are great, all right.
Speaker 1: Lines are up in Now thirteen fifty five twenty two Your Stories of Coincidence and chance. Another alternative Census question. Best shapes flavor?
Speaker 8: Oh, chicken, chicken, crimpy, No, it's interesting.
Speaker 5: Crepe shapes, Yeah, Australian.
Speaker 4: Honestly, what that's mean?
Speaker 6: He's row Yeah, I've never met someone who's I had some.
Speaker 4: I had some just last night.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: Living Yeah. Oh, it's so good, fascinating.
Speaker 1: And out of all the shapes, it leaves more of a dusting on the hand.
Speaker 6: Oh, not more than barbecue.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you haven't been crimp eat.
Speaker 5: I wish they'd just sell the dust for the barbecue shapes.
Speaker 1: I use it as seasoning in any dish alessanya or some of that. Just put it on the top, or nice macaroni and cheese put it on for the last five minutes, so it just adds a nice crunch.
Speaker 4: Genius.
Speaker 1: Ah, mister grimpy, I thought they were called chicken gimpiece. No, just as to my kids, can you go make sure we get some gimpiece?
Speaker 4: What are those?
Speaker 1: They were like, Dad, I don't think that's okay to say that out loud for a gimpy? Where were we? What are the answers? Where we were on the Old Wilers show. Rio, You've got one make it long otherwise I have to get a patch.
Speaker 6: This is a quiki, This is aquky filiposter.
Speaker 5: Drag it out as right, you can drag it out. I'm not sure, mindset.
Speaker 4: I really want to hear yours.
Speaker 1: Tell you what that's going to pats first, and then if it's bad, you can jump in, okay.
Speaker 5: Be jumping in?
Speaker 2: No so.
Speaker 5: Funnily enough, I studied it swimming, Unia did radio at swimmer and UNI so many years ago, and yesterday I studied radio there. Yesterday I voiced some ads for them, and I thought, this is a strange circle of life where, you know, as a unigraduate I was there, got into radio. Now I'm voicing their ads talking about going there to study that circle.
Speaker 4: Perhaps that must have been when exciting to do that?
Speaker 5: It felt, really it was. It was a weird moment, to be honest.
Speaker 6: It's you might down the track.
Speaker 1: Do you think you might have excited someone or just smarted a little bit of curiosity about maybe signing up to do that that actually is the next you?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I hope so well. They could never I hope so too.
Speaker 4: And hurry up and do the course and then we can.
Speaker 5: Go right off into the sunset.
Speaker 4: We'll just go off in the sunset rio.
Speaker 5: What was yours?
Speaker 4: Knows? Pantsy?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Just yeah, it was. It was a pinch me moment.
Speaker 4: And did you repeat a couple of the years?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: I did not, All right, No, it.
Speaker 6: Was just our longest serving student.
Speaker 1: That's why she's doing the ass between Jones and I have to finish this swim bone.
Speaker 4: Of course, I've been doing it for twenty nine years. Are what's yours? Okay?
Speaker 8: A few weeks ago, the team was flying to Sydney. I was flying with Caitlin. She was wearing an alarm red cardigan, gray sweatsuit pants and fur lined crops.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you might move for a second. Way are you describing to tonight.
Speaker 4: Bogues?
Speaker 8: And I I then get you know, the phones give you those memories. Exactly one year ago, this is what you're doing. I got one of those. We were at the airport. Caitlyn was wearing an alarm red cardigan, gray trackies, fur lined cross What are the odds?
Speaker 1: Wow, Goosey's swim bone all over again? Mate, to get it once? It's lucky twice.
Speaker 4: It's a pattern.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Christian assist in a show today.
Speaker 1: Now that you've found Arna's chicken, yeah superior, you need to try them with corn rennished dip.
Speaker 4: Christian, you will never look back.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, Megan, Christian census question, which lollies do you hate? An A mixed bag of party.
Speaker 4: Mix alans anything licorice?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right those little oh god, foul taste licorice has gone real nasty and a CD Christian.
Speaker 4: One of the odds. My parents were on a bus tour.
Speaker 1: In Europe met a couple who used to own their house. Christian, I have some very very important advice. This is some King Eric who has I'm not making this up. Fifteen kids.
Speaker 4: Oh that's right, yeah, right, you're right. I should have actually warned you.
Speaker 1: I was going to tell you about it, because fifteen kids, fifteen store your honored shapes box upside down in the pantry. That way, when you open, the loose flavor is on the top of the shapes marinade in them.
Speaker 6: I must say, I thought that was going to be a parenting tip.
Speaker 1: He's got fifteen kids. His wisdom needs to be preserved. This is very more, Miice. It's going to change a lot of our habits now, King Eric, thank you very much. PS Christian, chicken crimp eat number one. I agreed just ahead of barbecue.
Speaker 4: All right. What are the odds? Christian?
Speaker 1: My daughters and I were driving to the footy at the MCG on the freeway. We ended up driving right behind my sister in law who was driving her husband to the game. We left the game early to pick up my wife from work in the city. We get back on the freeway going home, and who are we right behind?
Speaker 4: You know it? Sister?
Speaker 1: And up?
Speaker 4: What are the odds? Christian?
Speaker 1: I was on a plane from Auckland and we were just about to land. I was checking the seat back to make sure I left anything. I found a barning party in there. It was mind. The lady next to me said, way, can I have a look at That? Turns out as her colleague that have been sitting in my seat earlier that day.
Speaker 4: On their way to Auckland. She can't believe it.
Speaker 1: Crazy, hey, but it didn't finish there there's more, Lomard. Her colleague name was Nathan, same name as me, same seats.
Speaker 6: Wow, crazy, Yeah, what.
Speaker 4: Are the odds?
Speaker 1: And then this is something else just come in christ And last Tuesday I was watching the emergency TV show and on their person had been in an accident and broken both of their wrists. This brought about memories of my childhood when a friend broke both their wrists when the rope swing we made tad snaps while it was on it. His name was Ben Bomiti and he had a brother, Michael Bomaitani, and single thought of them for about twenty.
Speaker 4: Five years or so.
Speaker 1: The next day I'm looking on Facebook Marketplace and a mini home caught my interest, so I clicked on it.
Speaker 4: Who was selling it? Michael Bond Tempari.
Speaker 1: What are the arts? It's old MB we keep Mamatari brilliant. Jimmy's on the line. Come on and Jimmy, good morning.
Speaker 12: How are you.
Speaker 4: We're good, Jimmy, welcome to the show. What is your What are the arts for us? Mate?
Speaker 2: Okay, So a couple of years ago I went to the cricket with our WORKMATEE and his cousin who I had never met before, and we were talking about Sydney where we grew up and happened to be the same suburb. I asked him whereabouts and he said to me there was a tie service on the corner, same street I grew up in. And I said to him, do you remember the number? And he said to me no, but up the road from Mario's now Mario's home in the corner was only four properties and one of them was my family home. And I said, okay, you remember the number of all? He said no, but we had a big tree in the backyard and I said, you can't be number before and he said to me, Yeah, it was number four. And I said to him, we've been there since eighty seven. He looked at me and said, we moved out in.
Speaker 1: Eighty seven, number four.
Speaker 4: Why is incredible? All these numbers are lining up every time.
Speaker 6: So he moved into your house.
Speaker 4: So we bought the house in eighty seven, into his house.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, we bought the house off him and his family, I guess.
Speaker 6: And now you're at the cricket together.
Speaker 2: No, now I don't know the guys the first of the last time. Yeah, that's the cricket.
Speaker 4: We didn't really gonna help you. You weren't, but anyone where you went, you know. All right there, Jimmy, thank you very much, you got mate. Thanks your story. Thanks Jimmy, had that. Jimmy. We've got Hallam on the line. Good morning, Good morning, hall and welcome to the show. What are the odds? What's your story of coincidence?
Speaker 11: Of course, my story is around my girlfri and I we decided to go backpacking years and years ago, and so we went out and got some of those little combination locks that you put on your luggage, and and my task was to sit the code. So I sat down, sit the code. And then my girlfriend asked me what that code was and I told her and she looked at me lovingly and she said, what did you chose that? And I just looked at her blankly and I said, what do you mean? She goes, well, why did you choose that number? And I said, well, that was just the number that I always use, is my favorite number. It's the pen code that I chose when I was a teenager, when I first got a bank card. And she goes, that's my birthday and I went wow, and she's now my wife.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, absolutely, Then you should have gone straight to.
Speaker 4: The church got married.
Speaker 11: Wow, we we.
Speaker 4: Done locked the padlock that I had around my heart.
Speaker 11: Yes, no, and that and that code you could get into our house and watch Netflix and everything with that code.
Speaker 6: Wow, help me.
Speaker 4: Birthday. Yeah, that's a great census question. Next week. What's pink co that where we get money out of them? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Carl that are you missing a trick there, mate, just as a pink co mate get a couple of hundred bucks out of the audio accounts. H hallo them with an H and see, thank you very much the story. Keep these going, then, your stories of coincidence and chance.
Speaker 3: Christian Connor Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Right now your stories of coincidence and chants. This week's what are the Odds? Good morning, Adam and Christian.
Speaker 4: Yess.
Speaker 1: I was listening to YouTube on my AirPods playing bon Jovi Always.
Speaker 4: When I took them out.
Speaker 1: Your radio station was playing bon Jovi Always almost at the same spot in the song.
Speaker 4: Wow, what are the odds?
Speaker 9: I didn't have the right favorite for that. Timing is everything in entertainment.
Speaker 4: And quite work? Does it that go? Chin? Chicken cream bee shapes are also my favorite. Ooh Snap Libby.
Speaker 1: They are versatile, can be used in recipes chicken crimpy burger, et cetera.
Speaker 4: Oh, I know that tastes great.
Speaker 6: I'd like to try it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if anyone's got the recipe, well match It's pretty simple, actually coming more than like four steps to it.
Speaker 6: Where does the chicken crimpy pipe come in?
Speaker 4: The crumb crumbs? Have you made it before?
Speaker 5: No? But I've got a recipe. Hi, I'd love to try.
Speaker 6: It's rude.
Speaker 5: Just oh, look, we're not going to get judged on Anzac biscuits from eight years ago. Surely it's time you let that go and build a bridge.
Speaker 1: You say it's rude. Which is better death or rude? You'll be screaming, not just won't be an instant death, You'll be screaming for death. Also, this is the moment she's been waiting for to suddenly be the last one standing.
Speaker 4: Not today, Petrina. But you almost got the young one by one, one by one. The assassin has seen all.
Speaker 6: Of What did you feed Jack?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Unfortunately an early start and almost fatal for that young gum.
Speaker 4: Yeah all right, Allison, Good morning, Alison.
Speaker 14: Good morning. I Claire, Yes, great, thank you do just to want the story?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I just ended there. What are the odds?
Speaker 5: What are the odds?
Speaker 14: So I got into the car this morning, turn the car on your show came on. There was an Alison Claire talking about her mother in law who wanted to name a daughter Alison Claire. And guess what my name is?
Speaker 4: Alison Claire.
Speaker 6: Shut the hell.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: It's such a unique name because it's almost like two double first names, isn't it.
Speaker 6: I know, the original Alison Clair. You're a new Alison Claire.
Speaker 3: I'm another Alison Clair sent this question?
Speaker 4: Are you Alison Clair? That is incredible, Alison Clair.
Speaker 7: I know, I know.
Speaker 1: It was very special thanks guys, Yeah no, no, thanks for sharing the story.
Speaker 4: Allison Clair.
Speaker 1: I should have a reunion for all the Allison Clairs of Australia. And it's a small one of the moment we see we get any bigger, all right, squeezing before we get Patsy's news. Steven's on the name on its Stephen go I, Christian, how are you? I'm very good. Thanks you to call on the show, Stephen, and what's your story for us?
Speaker 12: About ten years ago, I was catching a flight from Melbourne to Sydney and in the taxi on the way to the airport that playing a song by Uncanny x Men. I was thinking, well, I haven't heard them for years. I used to love them in the eighties. Yeah, jump on the flight and who's seeing.
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 4: This is incredible.
Speaker 1: These are two backed about kind of radio related ones as well, But that is incredible.
Speaker 12: Except I got myself a little tongue TI. The first thing I said was this is uncanny. I thought, well, that's not the r no.
Speaker 4: But it's a good line.
Speaker 1: Well done, Zing, Stephen, Thank you very much the story. Thanks guys, Sinclair, I want it today.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell shown podcast.
Speaker 1: Message to my wife. I'm actually at work broadcasting right now. I don't really have time to let you know what will be the ideal time to do the online shop today to get delivered, because I'll tell you what, Sarah, I'm on the radio with the.
Speaker 4: Nation right now. Why do we have to sort this out right now? Lady? I keep telling you I'm at work. This is a high strategy, high risk job. Do you a tiny thing should be delivered midday? I don't know right now, Sarah at.
Speaker 1: Work anyway, all right, this is a we were moving on from what are the odds?
Speaker 4: So a couple of weeks ago we.
Speaker 13: Had this my mother in law I only had boys, but always wanted a girl, and if she had a girl, she was going to call her Alison Claire. My husband and I got married and I am Alison Claire.
Speaker 1: And then five minutes ago we get this call for what are the odds?
Speaker 12: What are the odds?
Speaker 14: So I got into the car this morning, turn the car on your show came on. There was an Alison Claire talking about her mother in law who wanted to name a daughter Alison Claire, and gets what.
Speaker 2: My name is?
Speaker 1: Alison Claire? And then we've just had this call call her online one.
Speaker 10: Who are you, Alison Clare?
Speaker 4: I said, we should try to have a reunion. We now got three, Alison Claire.
Speaker 10: I was thinking the same thing.
Speaker 4: It's just that that you actually were listening at the same time.
Speaker 10: Yes, I only turned it on and heard the last caller. I didn't hear the I didn't hear the original one. So when you kept repeating the name Alison Claire, I was like, what's going on?
Speaker 1: And I think it's incredibly unusual name. But now I've spoken to three of you.
Speaker 10: Yeah, well the fourth I guess because the other one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Alison Claire, thank you very much.
Speaker 4: For calling him.
Speaker 10: You're welcome.
Speaker 4: All right, have a good day.
Speaker 1: We now have to keep this going. If you know when Alison Clare or you are another one, please contact the show.
Speaker 4: I want to see you. Can we streak? Can we keep the streak.
Speaker 1: Going into tomorrow and Friday with Alison Claires.
Speaker 4: My wife is just messing me. Are you talking about me on the radio?
Speaker 1: Free sir Alison Clair?
Speaker 4: Alison Claire?
Speaker 1: Somebody I am actually And then if you click your heels you will manifest them. All right, try for the day's time.
Speaker 4: Waste it is it is? It is Toaster movies.
Speaker 1: You asked for it, You.
Speaker 4: Asked for it.
Speaker 1: The nation knocked on my door, and so please do. Toaster movies up for grabso great prize. Brian Adams a pair of Brian Adams tickets. He is coming back to Australia next rubb your march with his role with the bunch of tour and you go head to Frontier Touring dot com uh to find out more and to get your tickets. So Toast movies m Step Rebels, philm both, the Bunt Identity Gold, Silence to the Jams Gold ps.
Speaker 4: I loaf you Phil.
Speaker 1: Sewn on the Red Silver and the Budty Professor Gold.
Speaker 4: Rio. What have you got? Toaster movies?
Speaker 6: Mama Lady in the Tramp, Oh very good.
Speaker 4: The toaster's popped up.
Speaker 6: English people love Mama Lee, don't you?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 6: Bagel Attraction that's good.
Speaker 4: Silver, Crumb and Crumber, Oh very good.
Speaker 6: Gold and I am Jam.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 9: It's unverified, so I won't say too much, but I think there's another Alison Claire.
Speaker 4: Someone's just texted going Christian.
Speaker 9: I'm also Uned Claire, but I don't know whether it's a brainker what a brank.
Speaker 1: It's the worst kind. Actually, actually, shame on you if that's a braink hang on a second line one.
Speaker 4: Who are you?
Speaker 7: I'm Alison Claire as well.
Speaker 4: Actually, you've got to be kidding me. So we are up to four now, yes, that's true.
Speaker 1: So did someone does someone say give us a call? Or did you happen to be listening to the other to Allison Claires this morning?
Speaker 7: I was actually listening to the other to Alison Claire's. But I heard it a couple of days ago on the radio as well, and I listened to you all the time, so it was just very, very out of the blue, and I thought, oh, what's the coincidence with that?
Speaker 1: Absolutely Alison Claire number four, Thank you very much for calling in.
Speaker 7: Have a good day you too, Thank you, have a good week.
Speaker 4: Thank you. Please keep this going. How many more Allison Clairs are out there?
Speaker 6: No pranksters?
Speaker 4: Please please call winning Woodie. They love that kind of great guys. Crap, Hey, I can edit question.
Speaker 1: What are the odds my solicitors are called Alice and.
Speaker 4: Great? Very good? Okay, uh toaster movies, not The Devil Wears Prada.
Speaker 1: But there Alto smarter gold, Berivilege of the Dams silver, Hunt for the Bread at Toba slu No crunchy for cold bread silver, Ye Bruce veg in my tea gold times a million uh s gone in sixty seconds. Silver, Russell, Hobbs and Shaw gold, the crumpet of Notre Dame.
Speaker 4: That's very good, Sarah World, the.
Speaker 1: Fifth heating element in other little bars, it's the heating element, Lauren. The brevel wears Prada silver, Day the Javel, Yes silver, pluff crust away, Oh Gold, one on Sky, four slices in a funeral silver, The Curious Case of Benjamin Butter Gold, Weekend at Burnties Silver, Pluff Crumpet Cemetery silver, Meet There for cushiers.
Speaker 4: Ah Darren well spelled as well. Good Morning Vietnam mm silver.
Speaker 1: Tip top gun silver plus the Waffle of Wall Street gold, Men who stare at toast silver, He gonna call toastbusters.
Speaker 4: You got it, God, Beauty in.
Speaker 1: The East, not warn E Christian waffle Ly silver, fifty shades of brown, My best Friend's breading silver plus Passion of the crust gold. Look who's forking? You have to approach that at speed. Any hesitation and it's a problem.
Speaker 4: Richard.
Speaker 1: That's very good, Doctor sour do little bron Chitty Chitty Jam Jam bronze, spread pool col and to jam gyam gold all right, who is off to go and see Brian Adams. Thank you very much for those Look who's walking? Yeah, Richard Goldsmith, you are that well done, well done. You have to just hit that rampant speed and commit and pray that the radio goals won't trip you up with banana skin.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: All the texting calls today and all the Alison Claires.
Speaker 4: Can't we get more? Tomorrow we'll find out
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show on podcast