Speaker 1: Laura, Come on, it's Friday.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday, Friday, Laura, Ben, do you know why it's a happy day?
Speaker 3: Why because we've finished all the filming for Dancing with the Start And I start, Well, it's all done. I don't have to be dancing for eight hours a day anymore. My body is broken. It's gonna give us any hints, Nut, I expect some great and some terrible dancing, and I won't tell you which one comes from who? Okay?
Speaker 2: Wait, So, so the filming is wrapped up on d W T s as they call it. How did you enjoy it?
Speaker 1: You can't give us too many You know.
Speaker 3: I had the time of my life. It was honestly so fun. I wish I could go back and do it all over again. Yours dance partners like.
Speaker 1: The rash spy?
Speaker 4: What do you've done? Neil?
Speaker 1: What do you reckon?
Speaker 5: You'd have to say about Laura should get well?
Speaker 2: He's a real estate agent turned dance teacher, turned potential affair, a new lover. Remember there were rumors that you and Danil were lovers?
Speaker 3: Can you stop trying to start the rumors? Absolutely not. There was no rumors, and if there was ever going to be a rumor. They were already put to bed that there's no rumor.
Speaker 1: Well, then why is he in the building today?
Speaker 4: Oh? Is he downstairs?
Speaker 1: Downstairs?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, because we spent every day together and now we don't get to see each other anymore.
Speaker 5: You're gonna like be friends moving forward? Are you going to maintain a bond?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I want to kick doing dance classes.
Speaker 3: With and I'm going to go and do Sulsta classes every week. They're not going to last for at least a mile, you know, like for four week.
Speaker 4: Got to wean myself off it.
Speaker 1: Well, let's ask. We got questions.
Speaker 2: Britt and I are a bit you're jealous that you've got a new flight, Daniel, Laura's Dancing with the Stars coach is on the show this next at the pick Up around Australia or thanks to Kevin's Warehouse set in today, Great savings every day. Get in here, Daniel, it's the pick up Friday afternoon, Britt, Laura and Itch right now, get half price off cosmetics across the Maybelene, Revlon Rimmle and Nude by Nature's Rangers at Chemis Warehouse head on Ingross.
Speaker 1: Great prices every.
Speaker 2: Day, Laura I'm so excited for this.
Speaker 1: You're doing Dancing with the Stars, as we know.
Speaker 3: Yes, and I've been spending a lot of my time with a man in my life and it's not Maddie j It is Danil. He is my Russian. I do like to call him my drill sergeant teacher. But he's here and he's joining us.
Speaker 4: Here is my dance teacher. Daniel.
Speaker 5: What is your last name?
Speaker 8: To be clear, because Savelli Laura tried to introduce you as Daniel's love and I.
Speaker 5: Was like, he's Russian, and I don't think there's I thought you at.
Speaker 1: Daniel Suvlaki for so long because Laura kept butchering it.
Speaker 6: I don't mind a bit of a sevlaki, but it's been out to sevellev SAVELLV so very common name.
Speaker 1: Well, just let's just.
Speaker 2: Go with Danil, you and Laura dancing together on Dancing with the Stars. We can't wait to see it on Channel seven soon. But in case you missed it, we were talking about you on the show the other day, and this is how Laura just describe the chemistry, the palpable, red hot chemistry that you two have on the d floor.
Speaker 4: My partner, I mean bless you.
Speaker 3: He's probably gonna hate that I say it, but like, there's nothing I have more sexual chemistry for like with me, I have more sexual chemistry with you.
Speaker 4: That sounds so mean.
Speaker 3: That we have no sexual chemistry, But Danil might have thought, do you think we have sexual chemistry? To know?
Speaker 6: Look, I'll just say no, but.
Speaker 4: Oh wait, we're just saying no, oh god.
Speaker 6: No, it was all there. Obviously I can't reveal too much, but.
Speaker 2: We have.
Speaker 4: What are you trying to get me in trouble? What do you do?
Speaker 3: The ngrats guys, we had great dance chemistry. Does that count that?
Speaker 4: Sexual chemistry is a different thing.
Speaker 1: Is it? Why do you not have sexual chemistry? Danil? Is what you're saying.
Speaker 4: I don't think I have sexual chemistry with anyone anymore except for that.
Speaker 5: Well, Danil, in all seriousness, how do you feel hearing that? Did that hurt your feelings a little bit? To know that I didn't had more gipture with Mitch and he's gay.
Speaker 1: I'll have you know I do very well, thank you very much.
Speaker 6: I'm pretty comfortable with myself.
Speaker 3: So also, Danielle's doing fine with the ladies. I've had all the updates he's.
Speaker 4: Doing just fine. How do you think I've been as a dance partner? Though I'm very stubborn.
Speaker 9: You're a bit of a psycho when it comes to training in a good way or a very good way, positive way though positive ways. She's the one that's taught me how to dance on my feet for six hours. I've only been used to two hour berths, and that's normally how we structure a lesson. Are definitely a private and obviously with the intense training, trying to bring a bit biginner up from scratch not knowing anything to performing on a dance floor, and we've had to train for about six hours and she every just crazy.
Speaker 2: So you're saying that Laura is so neurotic that she taught you how to teach her pretty much?
Speaker 1: Wow, do you don't know?
Speaker 4: Every day we were six hours a day. It's so much.
Speaker 3: We've not had a day off in weeks, and every day I'd be like.
Speaker 4: We've got to do it again. We're going again.
Speaker 3: Daniel would say to me, Laura, I know how to dance. You need to do it again. This is you learning how to dance. I don't need to do it.
Speaker 5: Can you do it? On your own. Do you ever just sit back and just watch Laura?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 6: Never, never, She goes, Daniel, Daniel, I can't do this. I can't do this by myself. I need you. I need you right now, and I need you to help me. And I'm like, okay, and she.
Speaker 5: Thinks there's no chemistry.
Speaker 4: I did you. I can't do it on my own.
Speaker 3: It's so hard, especially when you're doing partner dancing and you've got to try and learn the stairs because you're almost mirroring what the other person's doing, so you're kind of copying them. And that's how And I'm a creature of habit and repetition. It's the only way I learned stuff.
Speaker 2: So, Danil, how has your relationship been with Maddie Jay, obviously Laura's beloved husband.
Speaker 1: He's been on the show before. Has there been an intention with you too? It's no tension at all.
Speaker 6: It's actually beautiful. You should see one of our.
Speaker 9: Packages actually bored in for one episode, so we did. We had a bit of a sexual chemistry going on there, which was great.
Speaker 1: Saw a threesome is what is going to happen?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I get it, so Brett instead of instead of one Yeah.
Speaker 3: The sexual chemistry isn't about me and Danil. It's about Danila Matt. That is the true love story of this season. And most people have to you know, most people have the concern that maybe it's the dance partner and the dancer getting it on, but no, it's my husband. Wow.
Speaker 2: That'll send Daryl Summers to the grave not.
Speaker 5: Knowing what to do with that bad boy, will we Wow?
Speaker 2: So okay, So overall, you're impressed with Laurie and I will speak on behalf of Brittan. I.
Speaker 1: We are so proud of Laura.
Speaker 2: She has committed to this genuinely. She's put so much time into it. I mean, we really do think you're gonna kill it.
Speaker 6: I hope so I do.
Speaker 8: I've seen some little snippets of both of you. It looks wonderful, it looks sexy. If there is no chemistry, you fooled me.
Speaker 5: That's for sure.
Speaker 4: We're very good actors.
Speaker 6: We're doing great.
Speaker 3: The reason why he ended up on the show is, you know Rachel Finch. Yeah, So, Rachel Finch is Danil's dance partner. At the moment, they're doing they well, they're training a lot together. But Rachel Finch's husband used to be one of the very first pro dancers on the show, and he's Daniel's mentor and he's Daniel's teacher. Kind of was like a nice little synchronicity, the old Dancing with the Stars meets the new wave.
Speaker 5: Of dancing with the instuous in the dancing world.
Speaker 2: It is tu You're the new generation, Daniel Tepanyaki. Everybody, Laura's dance partner, can't wait. Dancing with the Stars coming soon to Channel seven and seven plus.
Speaker 1: You guys are great together. We can't wait to see you on the screen.
Speaker 4: So fun back after this.
Speaker 1: It's the pick up.
Speaker 2: It is the pick up. Friday afternoon, Britt, Laura and Mitch here not for longer. Tell you why, Although I should say there is always time to head to Kevin's w hoa house great savings every day.
Speaker 1: There's always time for that. But there might not be time for humanity if we continue down the track we are on.
Speaker 4: This is serious climate change.
Speaker 1: We forgot about that the war. We moved now, we moved on from all that stuff.
Speaker 4: It was cod it's still happening.
Speaker 1: But we're talking AI, artificial.
Speaker 4: Intelligence, robots, end of the world.
Speaker 1: No, this is actually serious. This is dead set serious.
Speaker 2: It's been the plot of sci fi films like The Terminator for decade. It's eons, but now it's actually coming true. Artificial intelligence.
Speaker 1: This is true.
Speaker 2: The heads of all the big artificial intelligence companies have all teamed up, like the head of Open AI, the head of Google Deep Mind, and chat GPT, the big AI companies have all banded together and said artificial intelligence needs to be stopped.
Speaker 4: They bloody created it.
Speaker 3: What do you mean you can't create something and then say, guys got to be out of hand.
Speaker 4: You guys don't should stop it.
Speaker 8: Don't really knew how I mean, how intelligent it was going to be. I don't think they knew the advances that were going to happen. Because at the moment, half of the population's jobs can be taken over.
Speaker 5: They're starting to think for themselves is really scary.
Speaker 2: They believe that they need to stop AI and mitigate the risk of global extinction by AI. It should be a global priority alongside other socioeconomical scale risks such as pandemics or even nuclear wars.
Speaker 4: How is it going to undo society?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 4: Why are we going to become extinct because of AI.
Speaker 2: No, it's going to happen because AI is hine, because it's we're creating a sentient being that can think for itself without any empathy.
Speaker 5: It will also be taken over.
Speaker 1: It can be weaponized.
Speaker 2: Elon Musk who makes great cars and on Twitter, so we should listen to him. The Moon to the Moon, and he's had a hair transplant that looks quite convincing.
Speaker 5: He definitely had an upgrade.
Speaker 1: Yet he said this about AI.
Speaker 7: The danger of AI is much better than the danger of nuclear warheads lay a light.
Speaker 2: Like my words.
Speaker 3: AI is far more dangerous, Lendrix.
Speaker 1: Far more dangerous than nukes.
Speaker 5: I agree.
Speaker 3: I don't understand how you can be responsible for creating something and then turn around and say, hey, we've all banded together because now we think it's a bit dangerous.
Speaker 1: You say that about your children on a daily basis.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I paid, you know, I pay for them. Surely they need to.
Speaker 3: If they're the ones who are worried about it, Surely and they've created it, surely they should be paying the taxes to try and stop them from bending the world.
Speaker 5: That's not what they're saying.
Speaker 8: They're just trying to everyone's trying to say, let's agree to stop putting money into this because it's getting out of hand.
Speaker 2: And I'll tell you why it's gotten out a hand. I downloaded a chat gpt ai app on my side and what I have done and this is really pushed me over the edge. I've asked the SAI who is Laura Burn?
Speaker 4: Who doesn't think I am it?
Speaker 2: Says, I don't know Laura Burn? Too far, I said, who is Brittany Hockley? It actually knew who you were, said, Brittany Hockley is a former contestant on the bat.
Speaker 5: Nothing up to date?
Speaker 1: No, nothing up to day.
Speaker 4: Well, at least it's still in the past, isn't it. Yep, it's living in the past.
Speaker 1: That is an act of war.
Speaker 4: Can I tell you what I did recently? I was on TikTok.
Speaker 3: Actually, this has been ongoing for about six months. I was following Keanu Reeves for six months.
Speaker 4: I was like, God, he's funny.
Speaker 3: Never expected Keanu Reeves to be this funny, and he's so good and his tiktoks are so so great. I was like, Wow, he's really nailed social media. And then I sat down with my husband Matt, and I was like you need to follow Keanu Reeves. He's so funny, got like a nine million followers. It's a deep fake. I've been following a deep fake Keanu Reeves account for six months thinking it was real.
Speaker 1: It was Ai Keanu Reeves.
Speaker 3: Yes, so it's called unreal Underscore Keanu, and it's so unbelievably realistic.
Speaker 1: That was Laura.
Speaker 5: This is deep fake Keanu.
Speaker 1: And it doesn't have a blue tick and its engine. I thought it was him for so long, and.
Speaker 4: He even came out and said he has no social media, but I was convinced it was him.
Speaker 1: Tell you what it'll get you. You can get anyone if you can get Laura burn.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 2: Next on the show, how were you caught cheating or lying? We're going to call out the baddies of this world and we'll give you a five hundred dollars Chemist ware House gift card for doing it.
Speaker 4: Then we're going to reward them.
Speaker 1: Now we're going to reward you to calling them out for calling them out.
Speaker 4: They say cheating never pays, but certainly it does.
Speaker 1: But on the pickup, oh yeah, on this occasion doesn't bother us. We'll do it next.
Speaker 2: It is the pickup around the country for your Friday afternoon Britt, Laura and Mitch. Now you can get half price off cosmetics across the Maybe Lane, Revlon and Nude by Nature Rangers all at Chemists where we all know our local chemist ware houses off by heart.
Speaker 1: We just ducky in, don't we?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, it's got everything unique. I like a weekly visit.
Speaker 2: You'll live at yours, Brey whenever I FaceTime you. You've got the yellow branding in the bag. You're a chemists warehouse.
Speaker 5: I just took some of the signs home as well.
Speaker 1: It's just my bad, isn't okay? Fair enough?
Speaker 2: Hey, we were talking on the show this week. When were you called out lying? Or when were you caught out cheating? Because it happens more often than you think it was.
Speaker 8: We had some really funny people. I shouldn't say it's I shouldn't say it's funny.
Speaker 4: It's bad.
Speaker 5: You shouldn't lie and you shouldn't cheat. But there were some funny sendings. I want to read you one Daphne.
Speaker 8: Daphne said, I was caught lying to a guy that I was madly in love with by sending a fake photo of me in Tonga. But I was really just taking pictures of beaches in a central coast because I needed to buy myself some time, so I got lose weight before I met up with him.
Speaker 4: She faced me in Tonga, but with a central coast.
Speaker 3: Ashley wrote in she said I was messaging my boss Sunday morning, calling in sick and that I wouldn't be in on Monday. However, it was really attending a hen's night later that night, highly intoxicated. I messaged my partner saying, hey, baby, I'm still in town and Georgina wants to go to the Crazy Horse. However I sent it to my boss. Oh no, I think the Crazy Horse is a strip club. It is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it checks out.
Speaker 4: That sounds like a fun Sunday night.
Speaker 2: My favorite one was Kelly. She said I lied about my experience when I was hairdressing and I turned to lady's hair green accidentally in front of my manager because she lied on the regime.
Speaker 4: There are some things.
Speaker 8: There are some experiences you can lie about, like you know, yeah I volunteered. Yeah, I definitely volunteered for a year. I've got difference.
Speaker 5: You can't say you're a hairdresser when you're not.
Speaker 4: You can say you're a hairdresser. You can't say you're a surgeon.
Speaker 5: No, that's shocking hairdresser.
Speaker 2: Well, we had the best one come in from Melisa High. Lisa, welcome to the pick up. Tell us your story.
Speaker 7: Oh well, it was a very long time ago. My son is now thirty two years old, so that's how long ago. I was working with a very high class, well to do group of people, and I was the odd one out, being a pauper living in a tiny little place a couple hours out of Melbourne. So then I went with that story that I was living on a ranch.
Speaker 4: You told your colleagues that you were living on a ranch, no one.
Speaker 7: Would ever know. I felt pregnant. I was never going to see these people again after, you know, I was leaving that place and not returning. However, after the birth of my son, I was surprised they drew out. I drove out on a road trip out to visit me. They got my address from the boss and they ended up at my doorstep on the wooden shack at the ranch. Nothing was mentioned, but I was obviously caught out in this horrible lay. I've never seen any of them since. I never heard from them after that. Look, I've never got over that.
Speaker 2: This lies.
Speaker 8: It's a nice line because it's not hurting anyone and you we were just trying to fit in. And I really feel for you in this. I don't encourage in lying. But if you want to upscale your house to a ranch, you do that.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what it does paid a live because you get a five hundred dollar giftouchy, Lisa, you know what, all this time later, it actually served you well years later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, five hundred dollars at chemist ware House. Enjoy Hey for the trauma.
Speaker 7: And someone might be listening, my girl.
Speaker 5: Maybe the ranch is still going strata.
Speaker 1: You know what I think is funny.
Speaker 2: If she did get the heads up, she would have had to have gone out and got a cowboy hat and some booths like. She would have had to have committed to it.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, just say you're out of town on the horses or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good call. All right, five hundred dollars Chemist ware House coming your way, Lisa, Let's get out of here for the week.
Speaker 2: Back on Monday, listen, we had a massive week. Jason Derulo was on. We met Laura's dance partner Daniel.
Speaker 4: Very similar, very similar, in everything. Yeah, German lessons.
Speaker 2: You did, You definitely did. It's all on the podcast search to pick up and we'll be back on Monday. Willem, what are your up next?
Speaker 1: To drive you home? Have a good weekend there you guys.