Speaker 1: It's six am. Kiss good or good no, Hello, good morning, my key Amy Gerard. It is six o'clock. We're here for chemist warehouse. You are You were later than me, threw me. I'm not used to that.
Speaker 2: I am normally the first to arrive. Well, I would just like to be really diligent with my time.
Speaker 3: In the morning. But what I did I snoozed.
Speaker 2: I've never snoozed in the morning because my alarm goes off and booms straight up.
Speaker 1: That's what I do too. There's like a lot of people here that snooze, and I never understand it. Said it as late as possible. Yeah, mind, mine's four thirty five. Yep, get out of bed, Get straight out of bed.
Speaker 3: What time does yours go off?
Speaker 1: Four thirty five?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: What's your four fifteen? Goot your hair and all that kind of craps.
Speaker 1: Just roll out, brush my hair, brush my teeth, get in the car.
Speaker 3: But I tell you what I did this morning.
Speaker 2: I was running so late I couldn't even stop get my Maca's coffee, which is very upsetting. But I had the heat warmers on and I had my favorite penist playing.
Speaker 1: Sorry, did we beat that?
Speaker 3: That's a piano player?
Speaker 1: You're into piano music.
Speaker 3: Oh, yes, i am.
Speaker 2: I'm into a certain artist. His name is Ludovico and Naudi. I saw him. I saw him live in Venice.
Speaker 1: Oh you are complex because I thought you were more like an R and B girl, used to do R and B dancing. But you're into your penis music.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, this is of all the of all the songs.
Speaker 1: The song like a request, stick and type it in. We have a premium YouTube subscription here at Kids Roll Again money right.
Speaker 2: Sooner you n a yeah, okay, I'll let you do that.
Speaker 1: I saw him in I.
Speaker 3: Saw no just by chance. I saw him in Venice.
Speaker 2: Anyway, his music is so emotive and it's so moving and it's beautiful. He came to Sydney a year ago, two years ago, and I bought tickets to see my mom as well.
Speaker 1: You took.
Speaker 3: I took ticket. I bought tickets to take my mom and my dad and you just stare at him in like a trance because really he's so incredible.
Speaker 1: Any make you fall asleep at the concert because I didn't.
Speaker 2: But that's what I listened to this morning. Heat was on and I almost didn't make it in Yeah right, so it does put you to sleep. It relaxes you so.
Speaker 1: Dangerous to drive on that. I remember being a kid and I got dragged along. Does anyone remember that daven Health con. They made a whole movie about him called Chime, which is the piano movie. Yes, do we remember by the only one? Yeah, Jana Joyah.
Speaker 3: Played him, didn't he? Sorry, it was Jeffrey Rush played him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So it was like a famous piano player Australian and I got dragged along as like an eight year old kid to come and watch his performance. And it's like two hours of this bornich.
Speaker 3: I see, I'm getting sleepy just listening to it.
Speaker 1: I'm just getting into it.
Speaker 3: It's so beautiful.
Speaker 2: And also I played it to my kids when they were in my womb grow and then when they came out as little babies, they all.
Speaker 3: Just drift off to sleep. So I'm sure there's probably only trades up.
Speaker 2: But if you've got newborns at home, play this Ludovico and Naudi will put your newborn baby.
Speaker 1: In fact, for the next three hours, every song on air, Yeah, with a Luna Varti Kandi or song. All right, that's why we're doing here on Sydney's number one hit music station and Melbourne's. Um right, enough of that, Hey, Sean, what's going on?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 4: Today July one, So there's a few changes in punch.
Speaker 1: Eight days until I'm thirty five?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 4: Yeah, all going down age?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Could you do that?
Speaker 1: Can I just go down every birthday?
Speaker 4: And I don't think it works like that?
Speaker 7: So July one and that makes a few new like bits of legislation come in. So first of all, minimum way that's risen to twenty six dollars forty four an hour from today?
Speaker 1: How much an hour?
Speaker 7: Twenty six dollars forty four an hour at effect, it's not a lot, but three million Ausies apparently are on the minimum wage. Paid parental leave will increase by two weeks, so you'll now get twenty six weeks.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 1: Nice? What's that in months? They always hate the week stuff because you have to learn.
Speaker 3: Six about six months.
Speaker 1: Six months off paid by the government. Yeah I can not?
Speaker 4: Pretty good? Yeah, And this is another one. You'll get your super quicker.
Speaker 7: So up until now, employers they're allowed to hold onto it for three months and then sort of just put it in. But when your pay comes in, that's when it's got to come in.
Speaker 1: So I've been doing ads for that, the payday super stuff I.
Speaker 2: Want at Yeah we have, but I want to know when do you get your super.
Speaker 1: Like as in you're allowed to withdraw it?
Speaker 3: Well, when are you allowed to access it?
Speaker 1: Is it sixty or sixty five?
Speaker 8: Seven?
Speaker 1: Nine? Seven?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Ch anyone out there know when do we get out? When? When are you allowed?
Speaker 10: Sixty seven?
Speaker 1: Wow? A long way away.
Speaker 2: It's almost thirty years away for me.
Speaker 1: Me too, Yeah, having to work that long until you can get it unless you're dying.
Speaker 3: Oh so if you're dying, you can access it quicker. But I mean, what do you need it for then?
Speaker 1: Right? Well you could blow it or yeah sixty seven? Yeah, that payday Super is a good thing because what companies were doing it makes sense. They were hoarding it, earning interest off her course, right, and then paying it to you later. But the good thing about super is you weren't interest yes, right, So the more you have in there, the more interesting are you are.
Speaker 3: You both personally contributing.
Speaker 1: To your super, oh like a salary sacrificing Now.
Speaker 2: Well, you know how the government used to have this scheme in it has come sure, actually maybe it's still around, but if you put in a thousand, they used.
Speaker 3: To match it. Yeah, my dad was all over that, Amy, have you put in your versic?
Speaker 1: We talked about this yesterday. What age do you get to where you're obsessed with super because the boomers certainly are now my dad's for a time.
Speaker 7: I think it's when, like you're saying with the snowballing, right, it's when you really start seeing that number increase dramatically, like in your fifties, I reckon, you start seeing that figure change so much over the months.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you can see sixty seven it's only seventeen years away from being fifty.
Speaker 7: So you're just talking to about Super to everyone, every single person you see a bit more.
Speaker 1: In conversation to the world. That's salary sacrificing is a good idea, though. I think maybe from like fifty onwards a lot of people start doing it. Yeah, yeah, cool. What else is starting well?
Speaker 7: House prices in Sydney and Melbourne in particular, in the month of June alone one percent drop. That doesn't seem like a lot, but it is quite big. Yeah, it's the biggest drop in five years. So in the month of June that and that's all because of this negative gearing.
Speaker 1: It changes. Yeah. The thing is people wanted housing cheaper, and now it goes down a little bit, and they're going to be angry because no one really wants You don't want your house to be worthless. I don't want my house to be worthless, right yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but my I bought my house and it's it's going to be my house for twenty years, so.
Speaker 1: You don't care. Yeah, hold onto it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not trying to flip it anytime soon.
Speaker 1: At the same time, one percon ain't going to help first homeowners much, right, that's so true. Yeah.
Speaker 4: One more big piece of news today.
Speaker 7: Lebron James arguably the best the basketballer of all time. He's decided no more LA Lakers. Wow, he's leaving. He's not going to be there in the next season. And the word is he might go to Golden State.
Speaker 4: He's forty one years of age.
Speaker 1: Wow, I'm still playing, still playing? Still do it at forty one?
Speaker 3: Why would you leave your team of forever to at forty one?
Speaker 1: At money? Say money? You'd think so money talks money. Forty one and you're forty one and still playing netball? Forty. I'm forty. Yeah, you play with my age, I'll play with yours.
Speaker 2: I'm waiting for a call up from the Diamonds any minute now, call me girls if you need to fill in.
Speaker 3: I'm great as a wing attack.
Speaker 1: It is amazing at forty one to still be able to play playing at that elite level because none of the diamonds like that'll be in there surely, well I don't think there.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm sure a lot of them are, but I think there'd be some in their thirties.
Speaker 1: Okay, Hey, back to Super. We've got a major correction coming through.
Speaker 10: We got many calls on this. It's maybe the most correction calls a while.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, my dad potentially.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you can get Super at sixty. The pension is age sixty seven.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. If you get your Super ninety.
Speaker 1: Making it very clear and I are the same age, yes, maybe one year below.
Speaker 3: Me, yeah, one year.
Speaker 1: We're at the same high school of people.
Speaker 4: Think I had no idea.
Speaker 1: She was crushing on me the whole year seven.
Speaker 4: All the way through same year in high school.
Speaker 1: Now year below.
Speaker 3: He was one year above me.
Speaker 1: You go if I'm fifty two, Yeah, I can't do that anymore.
Speaker 3: No, I want to start to say.
Speaker 1: All right, let's do Trady versus Lady. You'll win tickets to go and see the Ripped. We're getting you on air to play right now, and Maureen is going to be our Ladylaurene.
Speaker 8: Hello, how are you guys?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, is that an American accent?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 3: It is? Where are you from?
Speaker 1: New York? Was in New York, New York?
Speaker 8: In New York? Like, let's let's sit down and talk about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah? How good are you an Australian citizen?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 8: I am good?
Speaker 3: Welcome?
Speaker 1: Hey wow?
Speaker 9: Yeah, so you work as an executive assistant, you are married, no kids, You drive a Hey Yunday to tukso.
Speaker 1: You should know give you free cars?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but there's no n on the end It says two okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: Be no more free cars.
Speaker 3: I've actually got to return it today. I'm so sad.
Speaker 1: What are you driving? After that?
Speaker 3: Then another hender, I've actually got a Hey Unday. I'm the biggest fan.
Speaker 1: Right, well, I reckon they should give you a two cent.
Speaker 4: Tucson.
Speaker 3: Okay, there you go.
Speaker 2: Now, And so Maureen tell me about this hike that you went on in New York State.
Speaker 3: There was a beautiful waterfall. You had the whole place to yourself.
Speaker 2: Did you go did you and your husband go for a swim or what did you get up to.
Speaker 8: We didn't go for a swim, but we climbed to the top of the waterfall and there was nobody. It didn't look like there was anybody around. So we thought I might get it on and make love. And that's what we did.
Speaker 3: Is this behind the waterfall, so like the water is in front of you.
Speaker 8: Up on top of the waterfall, and the waterfall was going around us. There was just one area where there was a dry rock, and we thought, okay, let's let's let's try it.
Speaker 2: I do love an outdoor rom But when Ryan and I went to Mexico, we were in Tulum and we were on this little beach shack right on the beach, and we like went down for a noody.
Speaker 3: Swim what do they call it? Like to swim in the nude and.
Speaker 1: Nudy yeah, whatever, you're nude, skinny tip skinny, And then we made love under the moon and stuff.
Speaker 3: That was really nice.
Speaker 1: You know there's a saying sanding you vagina, Well problem, Yeah, I had it.
Speaker 3: We had a towel, Maureen, you would have brought a towel as well. You had it, you would have had a towel in your bag.
Speaker 2: Raw dodded on the rock, well done, all right, weighing in at seventy kilos. She went chasing waterfalls.
Speaker 1: It's much better than raw dogging on the rock. Loraene Okay, Tim hallo mate, welcome, Hey, Tim?
Speaker 12: Hey, you going?
Speaker 1: Yeah good? You're a builder. You got a Miss Navara, married with a partner, two kids. Now tell us about these bucks. Trip you went on to New Zealand. Did it go longer or shorter than expected?
Speaker 13: A little bit shorter. It was a three day trip. We arrived at about seven am in the morning on I think it was a Friday or a Saturday morning. And yeah, I had a massive day and night on the drink and ended up back in Sydney the next day.
Speaker 1: You just got on a flight and left.
Speaker 3: Why did you get on a private jet or a helicopter? Do you even know how you got back there?
Speaker 13: I have no idea how I got back to the airport, but I somehow got to the airport in New Zealand, and yeah, I managed to get myself back to Sydney the next morning, and I haven't lived it down ever since.
Speaker 3: And it was just you on your own as well.
Speaker 13: Yeah, all the boys stayed in New Zealand to the Bucks, and I had.
Speaker 1: Like did you freak out? Were you like I can't do the whole weekend and you just needed to escape?
Speaker 13: I don't know, Yeah, just a big day on the drink and no idea. I just wanted to go home.
Speaker 3: I just want to go home with my wife.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised I'll let you on the plane because apparently if you too hammered that they won't let you on the plane. You know, you go to the lounge beforehand and drink to men.
Speaker 2: Imagine waking up that next morning and being like, oh what are we doing today?
Speaker 3: Boys? And you turn around, your wife's there. You know what is.
Speaker 1: Happening these days? I can't think of anything worse than a three day Bucks party. I've got a fortieth this weekend, and that he wants to kick off at eleven am. Yeah, and then we go on to the forty after and I'm like, eleven mill, just rock up at two.
Speaker 2: My husband organizes, well, he didn't, but his mates did it. Organize a three day Bucks party, and I was like whie for three days.
Speaker 3: But anyway, he came home after the second day.
Speaker 1: See there you go. We can't handle it, right, You don't need three days, you don't. All right, he's the hangover high flyer. It's ten, all right, Tim, let's do you first? Mate? Good luck Trady versus lady, and you're playing for your script concert tickets?
Speaker 3: All right, good luck Tim? Question number one.
Speaker 2: The brand Lucas is known for selling what product in a red tube or container?
Speaker 1: You girls use this a lot.
Speaker 3: I noticed it in our lips.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go. There's a clue. You've got a clue.
Speaker 12: Lipstick?
Speaker 3: Nah? No, it's poor, poor ointment.
Speaker 1: Why is that better than just like a crappy chapstick? I might get, you.
Speaker 3: Know, it's meant to be more natural.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Actually I don't like it.
Speaker 2: I feel like lips become like really used to it, and then they become dry when I'm not using it.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about a man using that? Or even like, I've got this chapstick, but I like I hide it in my car. I don't want anyone to.
Speaker 2: Putting on a chapstick, especially if he's holding it in like a fist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so dry lips. It'd be better.
Speaker 3: Just no, just put it on it. Put it, put a slip sleep mask on at night when I'm not there.
Speaker 1: I do that.
Speaker 3: I bet you do, all right? Question number two?
Speaker 2: Which supermarket is known for its special buys?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Alright, okay?
Speaker 2: According to the old wives tale? Eating what gives you curly hair?
Speaker 3: I got this, Michael Life, what gives you curly hair?
Speaker 12: Broccoli?
Speaker 3: I think broccoli gives you wind. Apparently if you eat the crust on bread curly.
Speaker 1: So everyone always said that to you.
Speaker 3: Always eat your crust, you'll get curly hair. She was like about that, damn it. Now I do have curly hair, but I've never seen it curly because it's unruly curly. I want to be electrocuted.
Speaker 1: Albert Ironstein kinnor.
Speaker 3: Do share your photo?
Speaker 1: Put it up on the kiss Socials? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: I mean sure you're okay with that?
Speaker 14: Me?
Speaker 3: I mean no one cares, no.
Speaker 1: They do? Do uk. Yeah, we're gonna put it up.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 1: Want to sit here while you find a photo or should we continue to get continue on?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Just scrolling through a phoet and I'm like, yeah, I find the photo. Okay, you have a look and I'll play with Maureen. Okay, I want to find I want it to be the worst photo amy. Okay, all right, Maureen, Hello, how you doing?
Speaker 8: I'm great already?
Speaker 1: All right? How many players are there in a standard cricket team?
Speaker 8: Standard cricket when.
Speaker 1: You're American too? This is hard, isn't it. Yeah?
Speaker 8: My husband like just cricket all the time.
Speaker 3: So pick a number of.
Speaker 8: Standard players on a cricket team.
Speaker 11: Eleven?
Speaker 1: You got one? All right? Which car brand makes the Gallado and Diablo? Diablo might be the clue there, Diablo and let's see Dolado.
Speaker 8: Galado car brand.
Speaker 3: It's luxury games games.
Speaker 1: No heard of that brand?
Speaker 3: Borghini?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Borghini, So it wasn't an American car. I know these Americans are all about their Dodgers and I don't know whatever Dodge chargers. Yeah. Hey. In men's underwear, what fits more tightly? Boxes or trunks? Want to be more of a type? Boxes or trunks?
Speaker 8: Trunks?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got to go, I know, well done. You gotta double pass to go and see the script on their man in the arena too. Are coming to Australia in March tickets at Fronty Touring dot com. Maureen, you're going there with your partner regulations and we'll play Trady versus Lady Agains tomorrow. Did you find a photo?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would have taken our time here.
Speaker 13: Wow.
Speaker 1: All right, go and have a look at the kids socials and he's going up right now. If you want to see Amy now good yes, send it's Daniel. Get you know it works? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Great, here it comes, Dan. Don't use it as your screensaver.
Speaker 15: Can't promise?
Speaker 1: Wow, no, wonder you straighten it?
Speaker 3: Thank you now you understand I do.
Speaker 1: Good morning. All thanks to Chemists Warehouse, Mikey, Amy Girard hanging out with you, Sean. Thank you for the news. He's doing it for Brooklyn who's sleeping in, although I do notice he's still watching my Instagram stories early. Ah yeah, so he's not really sleeping in.
Speaker 3: What about Yeah, it's sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm more like caught up on the fact that you check people who watch your Instagram stories?
Speaker 3: Do you go through and see who's watching occasionally?
Speaker 1: Am I the only one?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 14: I do, like if you've got a crush on the guy I'm not boasting for everyone.
Speaker 2: Yours makes sense because you're a hot single lady, so you want to see if like the first traps are working, right, Like what?
Speaker 3: But why is mikey.
Speaker 1: You just it's after your post story, you go and see how many views, and it shows you the top people in Brooklyn is one of the top people of yours. Yeah, possessed, don't have a Holiday's crazy with me? Hey you're married with eighteen kids or whatever it is? Amy three? Yeah right. I want to know if you let your partner do this, because apparently if you don't, it is grounds for breaking up with someone.
Speaker 3: I've never let him bring anyone else into the okay.
Speaker 1: According to Joshua Stiltner, who is a men's development mentor who helps men quit lust.
Speaker 2: Can't deal with these titles men's development mentor.
Speaker 1: You and I were laughing at one the other day. Was that life coach?
Speaker 3: Where do you get accredited for that?
Speaker 2: I feel like the only person who could be a life coach is somebody who's like ninety, has lived an entire life.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, according to this dude, not letting your partner go through your phone is grounds for breaking up.
Speaker 16: Listen, you're telling me we share a bed we share a house, we share a life, we share the finances, and we share a future. But the phone that is private, make it make sense. Western society has convinced an entire population that having access to your partner's phone is toxic, that it's controlling, But in reality, it's really just a cover for everything they don't want to find out. And if you're a man or a woman who has nothing to hide, then it shouldn't be a problem.
Speaker 1: With thoughts.
Speaker 2: I mean, at the end of the day, if you are in a relationship where you feel the need to go through your partner's phone, then you obviously don't trust him.
Speaker 3: And if there's no trust, there's no relationship.
Speaker 2: So having said that, I could, I know, for a fact, I could go through Ryan's phone.
Speaker 3: At any given point.
Speaker 1: No, he's pin code and everything I.
Speaker 3: Know he's pin code.
Speaker 1: I should fall zeros. I heard.
Speaker 14: No.
Speaker 2: I will often say hey, can I borrow your phone for a second, and he does not even hesitate, So therefore I would. I actually could go through it, but I never do, Yeah, because I trust him and vice versa.
Speaker 1: Thirteen one oh six y five. If you have an opinion, I feel like.
Speaker 2: If Alana said to you, can I have your phone for a sec?
Speaker 3: Would you give it to her?
Speaker 1: But what is she doing?
Speaker 3: But that doesn't matter?
Speaker 1: Right, yes, yes, here's the thing, right, Oh you hesitated? Well, what I don't like the idea is of someone going through your phone, as in going through looking for things, because then I feel like there's a problem. Now if it was, oh, can you give me your phone so I can take a photo call or grab this number? Absolutely that and you should feel that you can do that. I think you're in a real trouble in your relationship. And I've been in one where she was going through my phone all the time and there was nothing there, but she would like demand to look at my phone.
Speaker 3: That just tells me that she didn't trust you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that was her problem, there was nothing to not trust.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe she was doing the dirty you know.
Speaker 1: Actually she was. Yeah yeah, it's a guilty conscience there, right. Yeah, So like are we agreeing here? Thirteen one oh six five And if you want to wagh, you're saying you should have access to their phone, but not go through it or not look at like what's the line?
Speaker 3: My thing is?
Speaker 2: I don't I don't think that you should be in a relationship wanting to go through your partner's phone. But if I asked Ryan for it and he said no, there's a huge red flag for me.
Speaker 1: What if he went through your phone, what's he going to see?
Speaker 3: Oh, may he would find absolutely nothing.
Speaker 2: He'd find a thousand inappropriate memes, maybe me bitching about him a little bit, but that's it.
Speaker 3: Nothing inappropriate.
Speaker 1: That's the thing though, right, Like the guy was talking about privacy. If you, let's say you were having trouble with Ryan and you wanted to talk to your best girlfriend about it, which we all do, it's kind of like a diary in a way. He shouldn't read that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he shouldn't read it.
Speaker 2: But if he chose to go through my phone and saw me, you know, throwing him under the bus because he couldn't hang the washing out correctly, then that's that's on.
Speaker 1: Him, right, it'd be better if you didn't see that. Sure, Yeah, our dating experts, where do you stand on this?
Speaker 14: I've always said, if you have to look through their phone, it's already over.
Speaker 3: Yes, our doesn't lie. But I do agree with you Amy, I.
Speaker 14: Think the person who's cheating is always the most suspicious on.
Speaker 1: The oh yeah, right, no, and I found that out yeah after it. Yeah she was a lowy.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, if they're super suspicious, it's because they have a guilty conscience. But because they're doing that act, they assume that other people are doing.
Speaker 14: It and they can see how easy it is to get away with it, so they become super paranoid.
Speaker 1: That you're doing it on them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 1: And we'll do our first calls now. So you want to chat on air call us. I'm thirteen one sixty five.
Speaker 17: Hello, Sarah, Hey Sarah, Good morning, guy.
Speaker 1: What do you want to chat about?
Speaker 17: Well, I'll go about the whole phone thing.
Speaker 1: The whole thing going well, having access to your partner's phone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that the relationship.
Speaker 1: I do want to hear it.
Speaker 2: Jockey guys said that basically, if you're not allowed to look at your partner's phone, then they're doing the dirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're telling me.
Speaker 16: We share a bed, we share a house, we share a life, we share the finances, and we share a future. But the phone that is private, make it makes sense. Western society has convinced an entire population that having access to your partner's phone is toxic, that it's controlling but in reality, it's really just a cover for everything they don't want to find out. And if you're a man or a woman who has nothing to hide, then it shouldn't be a problem with.
Speaker 1: It, all right, Sarah, Yeah, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 17: I agree with him one hundred pers set. Look, if I take my husband's sign, he takes my phone whenever, I couldn't care less. I feel naked without it. But otherwise, if the moment I don't trust him with my phone is the moment that's the end of the relationship, because without trust, there is nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen, I have a girlfriend, an old, old girlfriend, but she was doing.
Speaker 1: Look old kind of thing.
Speaker 2: A girlfriend I don't actually see her very often anymore, but she was doing the wrong thing on her husband, and she left her phone in the car that he took one day. When I tell you, she almost went into cardiac arrest because.
Speaker 1: She knew what was right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, the guy didn't even end up going through it because he was like, was my wife's phone in the car?
Speaker 3: I don't need to use it. I've got my own phone.
Speaker 2: But she spiraled like I'd never seen anything like it. And so, yeah, when you are doing the wrong thing. You've got so much to cover up and hide.
Speaker 1: So so had a mate. He was dating this chick. Turned out she was cheating on him constantly, but every time he went to her house, she had her phone on aeroplane mode. You just know what's going on. I mean that, Yeah, Blake, you want to chat about that too? Mate?
Speaker 3: Hello Blake?
Speaker 18: Hello, good morning, Good morning guys.
Speaker 1: How are we good? Mate? Sorry?
Speaker 18: Yeah, So, basically I've got a girlfriend. We've been together for three years. She's got a work mate, and he's off work at the moment currently with a broken arm, And we've got a joint Instagram account so I can access her Instagram account and anyway, she's messaged him basically saying that she it's not as fun at work without him there, Like.
Speaker 3: Is he gay?
Speaker 18: Like?
Speaker 3: Is he a gay guy?
Speaker 18: No, he's he's got a family, he's got kids.
Speaker 2: Okay, are you okay with men and women being friends because one of my best mates growing up was a guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but would you would you write? Well, that's different she's saying.
Speaker 3: She's just saying work's not as fun without you?
Speaker 1: Are there other messages before that?
Speaker 18: But but but what if what if it was double standards like and a girl was working in my work and then she found out that she wasn't at work and I said to her that it's not as fun without you here. Would she get upset about that?
Speaker 1: You know, I can see why bothered by it. I just want to know where there are other messages before that? Or is that the only message?
Speaker 3: You're right back?
Speaker 18: No, he just said that he's off wheel. What's a broken arm? And he won't be a word for a while. And she's basically just gone and said, oh, it's not as fun withoalue you here?
Speaker 3: Kiss kiss or is there a kiss on the head?
Speaker 17: Ah?
Speaker 18: No, Like it could be, it could be flirty, it could be they just friends. I don't know how to think about it.
Speaker 2: Well, at the end of the day, Blake, she knows that you've got access to the Instagram account, so it's not like she's trying to hide anything.
Speaker 3: If she was.
Speaker 2: Messaging him on a phone where you couldn't see and you stumbled across that, I'd feel like maybe that's I mean again, it's still she's not saying like I miss you, like when are.
Speaker 3: You back or anything. She's just saying work's not as fun.
Speaker 1: I mean, for example, right, you're going off for school holidays, so right, And if you messaged me and said how is it without me? And I said, oh, it's not as fun without you, Amy. But it's all tone, isn't it. You see something written down, it looks worse when.
Speaker 4: He's writing to a joint account as well.
Speaker 3: I know it's her writing to him.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's heard of him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I don't. I think it's a little I think it's more innocent. I think it's fine.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't worry about it. I wouldn't any thoughts out there.
Speaker 3: I think it's a bit dodgy.
Speaker 14: I've worked with the boys for years, but I'm not We don't talk to each other like that.
Speaker 3: I don't know it's as fun.
Speaker 1: Like let's try a different tone. It's not as fun here without you.
Speaker 14: Yeah, But it's all about whether she added a kiss or not.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 2: I had a kiss on the end of every single email, text, everything I send. Sometimes I have to go back and go, O, I'm so sorry. I just added a kiss on I didn't mean it. I sent an email to a Catholic school yesterday and I put a kiss on the end.
Speaker 1: You should put crosses instead, not a kiss.
Speaker 3: Well it was a sideways cross.
Speaker 1: Let's run with that, all right, David?
Speaker 3: Hello mate, Hey, then it's pretty good.
Speaker 15: I was talking. I was watching hearing yous about talking about Super.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we were saying, we got it all confused. You can get your super out it what age?
Speaker 7: You can get your super out at sixty if you decide to retire, then at sixty five if you're still working, you'll just get your super as well as working.
Speaker 1: Oh I got chuck right. We were saying, can you get it out early? And I thought it was only if you were dying? But you want to come on that.
Speaker 15: Actually not. You can actually ply for it through hardship.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, Like how hard have things got to be? Though?
Speaker 4: For me?
Speaker 15: I actually plied for it three times and I got the hardship for it.
Speaker 1: What do you go?
Speaker 15: I actually had no no food in the cupboard. I was struggling for paying the power bill, electricity water.
Speaker 1: Okay, were you working? May you're just finding it hard.
Speaker 15: Nah. I actually got the sack and I was through work cover anyway, and I lost my job through it when I got injured.
Speaker 1: Well there you go.
Speaker 3: You can get it early on I'm glad they let him access this super.
Speaker 1: Does that mean if I haven't done my shopping and my pantry is empty?
Speaker 3: No, you cannot access your super Micy.
Speaker 4: You have to show financial Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, celebrity news. You like that.
Speaker 14: Okay, So thoughts and prayers go out to Angelina Jolly this morning. She's revealed that she's been celibate since Brad Pitt, which was over a decade ago.
Speaker 1: But she's gorgeous and could have any.
Speaker 3: Man too hot to be celibate.
Speaker 14: I do feel she was with Billy Bob Thornton in her early years. I think she got her wild days out early.
Speaker 1: Wasn't that like they was sharing blood together.
Speaker 3: Or I was of blood they had around in netflaces.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what, I never understood Billy Bob Thornton. I never understood the thing. And then I watched.
Speaker 3: And I get it. And he's a weird, ugly looking dude, but his character, his charisma, I get it.
Speaker 14: I love a patient man in a cowboy hat. Yes, so Saxy saying I didn't get it.
Speaker 4: She did.
Speaker 14: Also remember she kind of pashed her brother on the red carpet.
Speaker 3: She's had a journey, and some of it if you do it yourself. Oh that's a great question.
Speaker 1: Ten years are not even doing it to yourself?
Speaker 3: Well, I think celibacy means it's the act of being intimate with another person. I feel like it is. And if so, I've been celibate for about six hours night. How else do you get to sleep?
Speaker 1: Sorry, with some.
Speaker 3: Days in mind?
Speaker 1: Did you get to sleep every night doing that? Do you?
Speaker 3: I think it's better than a sleeping tablet?
Speaker 1: So I got a mate that does the same thing.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, it actually science says it like really Lisa's and dolphins.
Speaker 3: It likes your oxytocin your muscles.
Speaker 14: Relaxed straight afterwards, and then it's nine nice men know better than were better than most?
Speaker 1: Yeah you can. How long is it go for?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Listen? Moving on Scott? Have we heard about Scott Eastwood?
Speaker 2: He's Clint Eastwood's He's a good looking rooster, isn't he?
Speaker 3: He might have been played a part in us. Oh he's on the loop. He's on the loop, but he is spilling the tea.
Speaker 14: And I love when celebrities gossip because you know they've got the good gossis. But he was on the Joe Rogan podcast and he revealed that he's worked with some A listers who were pretty big divers, including one in particular.
Speaker 6: I've seen some behavior in this business that is shocking that would not go in other industries. I just worked with somebody that I think was just without saying any names, but you know, just maybe you know, people just get too famous for too long if they think the world owes them something, and then it comes to like doing the right thing.
Speaker 19: You're like, dude, you get just it's.
Speaker 6: Black and white.
Speaker 11: Do the right thing.
Speaker 6: Don't be a piece of sh They decided, you know, after we had spent a bunch of money, that they just didn't feel like they wanted to work with this other person and didn't want to do the do the job, do the thing. And so I was like, okay, well you need to pay that money back now to that person who invested in you. And they're like, I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 14: Okay, So who is the I hate when they don't say the name, And it's actually worse because then we look back at everyone they've ever worked to try to figure out who it wasn't all these people are painted terribly.
Speaker 1: I always say, after doing you know I've done about twenty years in the media. The nicest people are usually the most talented.
Speaker 14: Always and her longest career. Hugh Jackman case in point, world's nicest human.
Speaker 3: Everyone hires him. It is a delight to it.
Speaker 2: And I actually I've had the unfortunate chance of running into a few like mass contestants, reality TV people. There's no talent be and you're right, but the fame or like whatever it is that they get, Oh my god, the arrogant Yeah.
Speaker 1: Where as I stand by, like in radio, every successful radio person I know, am I right?
Speaker 7: I agree? And I think it's the people that shoot up really quick become arrogant. Yeah, the ones that grind away at their craft and get to the top. By the time they're on the top of the hill, they know how much effort they put into it, and they haven't burned any bridges on the way up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why those mass contestants are like that. They just have fame overnight for doing nothing, but then.
Speaker 14: They crash out when the new season comes and they're not big anymore.
Speaker 3: And then you see them in Bali getting rid of their rip exactly half quiz quiz, let's do it.
Speaker 1: You're shot at one thousand dollars. If you can get all ten questions correct, let's get you on Patricia. Good morning morning.
Speaker 20: Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 3: I'm so full of beans.
Speaker 18: Yeah I am.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Oh that's so good. You're excited to be on air?
Speaker 11: Yeah? Excited?
Speaker 1: All right, Well, good luck. Amy's got your questions. Let's get into.
Speaker 3: Luck, Patricia. I hope you take this out all right.
Speaker 2: Question number one, just keeps swimming is a famous line from which.
Speaker 3: Disney Pixar movie.
Speaker 2: Untouched and Forever were songs by which Ossie twins ha. Prime Minister Anthony Albernizi represents which political party.
Speaker 11: Told?
Speaker 2: How old is singer Olivia Dean seventeen or twenty seven?
Speaker 11: Twenty seven?
Speaker 2: Pat Cummins is currently the Australia's Men's Captain for which sport Creaky Stupid Song is a new single from which female singer which DJ released a remix of the song Heaven in two thousand and two.
Speaker 3: Where can you currently scream? The Simpsons in Australia?
Speaker 2: Which rapper featured on Katie Perry's song California Girls?
Speaker 18: Ha?
Speaker 3: What nationality is the actress Anna de Armas ha?
Speaker 1: Okay, A lot of pass there, but not too bad. We're going out of.
Speaker 3: Ten, two out of ten, Patricia, not bad?
Speaker 1: What we got we got to go a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so just keep swimming is a famous line from Finding Nemo. Untouched and Forever was sung by the Veronicas Anthony Albanizi represents the Labor Party.
Speaker 3: Stupid Song is a new single by Olivia Rodrigo.
Speaker 2: DJ Sammy released the remix of the song Heaven in two thousand and two.
Speaker 1: She said, Brian Adams, I mean the original.
Speaker 3: Is Brian Adams.
Speaker 1: Yes, do you want to give her half a point?
Speaker 12: Sure?
Speaker 3: Two and a half.
Speaker 1: It doesn't make a difference.
Speaker 10: Yea two by Patricia who?
Speaker 2: And then you can currently stream The Simpsons on Disney Plus.
Speaker 1: And she said, Fox dol, I gotta say I remember, and a lot of millennials will it used to be Super Simpsons Saturday and Sunday to midday. I'd line in bed hungover watching it.
Speaker 10: I'm all right, yes, I was a teenager every Saturday.
Speaker 1: There you go, so we'll give a well, no, it's wrong for.
Speaker 3: Katie and sorry.
Speaker 2: Snoop Dogg featured on Katy Perry's California Girls song and the actress Anna Ames is Cuban.
Speaker 1: Do you want to hear the original Brian Adams? Heaven sure. I've spent most of the time you were talking there finding so we're going to that doesn't really compare.
Speaker 3: To the DJ SAM I reckon that one's better this yeah than.
Speaker 1: DJ S Yeah a controversial.
Speaker 2: Lovely STEP's given us a call because she's come to a little bit of a standstill with her current boyfriend and she's just not sure where she's kind of meant to go from here. So they've actually been together for nearly two years, but they've been doing long distance.
Speaker 3: The whole time.
Speaker 1: It doesn't work, never will.
Speaker 2: And even well, I think you'll get a lot of people calling in saying long distance does work. But from what I gather, her boyfriend has kind kind of promised that it wouldn't be long distance forever, but two years down the track, he's kind of making things a little difficult.
Speaker 1: So let's get her on as yeah, no, yes, yes, Steph, Hello, Steph, good morning, Steph.
Speaker 18: Hi guys help me?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so you're a Melbourne girl. Where's your man?
Speaker 21: So he's based in far North Queensland, so, like above Port Douglas, like regional vibes, but like close enough to the beach and then I'm in like northeast Melbourne. But he loves it up there, like he loves the lifestyle.
Speaker 3: And where did you guys meet? Steph?
Speaker 21: So we met through like mutual friends at a friend's birthday night out. And you know when you meet someone through mutual friends, you just know, Okay, if my friend likes them, I'm going to like them. And we ended up spending a whole night together, like ended up walking on like Saint Kilda Beach at like five am, which isn't even a great beach. And then we've just kind of been inseparable since the And I.
Speaker 2: Just so when you met him, he was down in Melbourne, living in Melbourne.
Speaker 21: Yeah, so he has his family is from here as well as mine. Well, he just he's a subsessed with the lifestyle. He loves working out and like enjoing the sunshine and the weather, and he's always off on like hiking trips.
Speaker 1: Yes, but why aren't you there with him? Why are you still in Melbourne and he's up there?
Speaker 21: Well, I mean as much as like that beach like sunshine lifestyle sounds amazing. My my work is and obviously all my friends and family are here as well, but my work, like I work as a primary school teacher, and I've made so much. He'd way with these kids and the parents, and for me to have to learn a whole new state curriculum and probably move to like a regional school, which isn't what I'm used to, it may sound like, you know, it really is a big move.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I think the problem with and I've actually done long distance as well. I actually dated a key we guy and we did long distance for a year. But ultimately one person has to sacrifice more than the other, and for me it was me. I basically quit my job and I moved to Auckland and I worked out pretty quickly that it wasn't going to work out there. But unless I had done that, we would have just been coasting along doing the long distance thing. And it was always good because you never saw each other that often.
Speaker 1: You don't get real you don't get real.
Speaker 2: Relationship kind of vibes. Like did he was his plan to move back down to Melbourne?
Speaker 3: Is it that what he's been promibed?
Speaker 21: So like I was like, I'll do this, and I'll do this long distance thing because He's always said that he was going to be back here within like a year two years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, And are we at a point where he's like, yes, I'm coming back to Melbourne soon or is he staying there? What is you deal?
Speaker 21: I mean, every time I Herne talk to him about it, he's like, I know, he can be a little bit of a dick about it. I don't think he understand how much my work, you know, how hard it is for me to actually move, and or often like it's just not the right time, Like every time I try and bring it up, he's been on the long call of his mum, or he's tired, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Can I ask Steph what does he do? Like is his job up in far North Queensland or is his job somewhere that he like, could he do his job in Melbourne?
Speaker 11: Oh my god?
Speaker 12: Yes.
Speaker 21: So he's got like a oh, he's got like one hundred percent. He's got one hundred percent like tit job. Basically, I kind of think of his role like the modern day like Homo Simpson. He has a laptop and all he has to do is like monitor it.
Speaker 3: And precipe work remote.
Speaker 2: So he really I reckon you need to give him him an ultimatum.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I reckon go, I reckon no, honestly, because he's got no intention of coming back, and he's been up there for two years promising that he is going to come back to Melbourne. I don't think it's going to go anywhere. But thirteen one oh six', five we want you to call. In are you ready to hear what people really? Think, steph oh god hit?
Speaker 3: Me, yep all, right here we.
Speaker 1: Go lauren has called.
Speaker 3: In, Lauren, Hey, Lauren, hey everyone.
Speaker 11: Morning so after hearing it, all it sounds like he really enjoys the. Lifestyle, yep but two years instead of one Seems i'd be you, Know i'd bit hazy as to why he's still up. There but definitely give him an. Ultimatum BUT i think you should also try and hear him out because it's still it actually sounds like you don't really actually want to make a move at.
Speaker 15: All, yes you're a school, teacher but the school's.
Speaker 11: Everywhere yeah that's. True she's not teachers.
Speaker 1: Everywhere, yeah she's not here In. Melbourne yeah, yeah yeah of. Course. Yeah and they could go and live in this beautiful tropical paradise her teaching children from the country and then doing whatever he.
Speaker 2: Is is that an an option for, You, Steph, like would you consider moving up?
Speaker 14: There?
Speaker 21: Yeah, LIKE i, MEAN i THINK i need to consider, it but, yeah, yeah it is an. Option it's a. Case it's just not WHAT i want with all the Work i've made it at the.
Speaker 1: Store, yeah but, also let's remember he promised he was coming, back. Right he said it was only going to be for a. Year gabriello's on on thirteen one oh sixty, Five and what do you want to tell STEF.
Speaker 20: I think you shouldn't move only because if you really loved, him you wouldn't be questioning it this.
Speaker 10: MUCH i moved for.
Speaker 20: Long, distance and it was a no brainer at the. Beginning and it gets. Harder it gets harder down the road when you're missing your friends and your. Family so IF i wasn't all in at the, beginning THEN i. Wouldn't AND i think you're questioning it a lot, already SO i don't think you really want, it, Right.
Speaker 1: Okay, alex you're On Hi, Alex, Hey, alex what are your?
Speaker 22: Thoughts, Well i'm a teacher AND i had a long distance relationship for five years and we're getting. Engaged, well we're. Engaged we're getting married at the end of the. Year hopefully the first is should be the. Easiest so you need to leave it's, Now.
Speaker 1: Yeah the honeymoon.
Speaker 3: Phase sound like she's saying it's.
Speaker 2: Hard she's just saying that she's a bit fed up of him being so.
Speaker 1: Noncommittal, yeah which means you should leave someone if it's like that. COFFEE i wasn't ordering a. Coffee i'm talking to.
Speaker 3: Coffee, Hello, hey Coffee.
Speaker 23: HELLO i think that he should just she should just break off with.
Speaker 1: Him straight, off.
Speaker 3: Find A melbourne. Boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well there's plenty of men In, melbourne more than there would be women north Of Port. DOUGLAS i mean that is really remote up. There.
Speaker 2: YEAH i think it all comes down, to, ultimately how much how in love with this guy are?
Speaker 3: You how committed are you to the.
Speaker 2: Relationship i'd be just point blank trying to communicate with, him have a really, open honest conversation and just, say, HEY i can't keep doing.
Speaker 3: THIS i readon coming.
Speaker 7: Back on, ultimatum maybe like sort of, like, hey if we haven't sort.
Speaker 4: Of this By september, thirty, Yeah i'm out of.
Speaker 1: HERE i like That september thirty sounds like a good.
Speaker 6: Day.
Speaker 1: Wife be remiss of us not to ask our dating, expert who is here Channel hawking research you've done long? Distance can it work or?
Speaker 14: Not it can, work but if it was going to it would have by. NOW i think you guys are. DOOMED i, think, sorry BUT i. DO i think when you're so in, love you'll move. Anywhere just moved To cawra in The.
Speaker 1: Conchland.
Speaker 14: Yeah AND i think you've gone so far beyond the point that if he moves to see, you it'll be fine at the, start but he'll grow. Resentful or if you do the, opposite you'll him if you want to, to you, would and neither of you.
Speaker 1: Have, Yes, steph you've heard it. All no one's sugar coated it for. You how you're, Feeling oh my.
Speaker 21: God there's something about hearing it from total. Strangers. YEAH i, MEAN i love the ultimatum thing because it gives me time to process AND i can, say, look IF i don't hear by this, state then at least you know if he's going to say. No at Least i've also had the time to be prepared for that.
Speaker 1: Answer, yes that's a good, idea but everyone was very.
Speaker 21: Blunt AND i MEAN i think it definitely stairs one, way like everyone THINKS i shouldn't stay with.
Speaker 5: Them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look people are always going to be blunt when they're calling up on the. Radio but OBVIOUSLY i can, relate AND i know as, women there's big feelings and there's emotions, there so it's not.
Speaker 3: All black and. White, WELL i think the ultimatum is a good.
Speaker 1: Idea, well the next thing we can do is do the ultimatum live on, air if you'd. Like should we call?
Speaker 21: Him oh my, god good luck trying to get a hold of.
Speaker 1: Him do you want to if we put you, on should we try at least see if you're even call pick up his? Phone we can get to? Go all, right so, Far we'll put you back to thing. There we'll get the guy's phone, number see if you're. Connect because the thing is, right you take people's. ADVICE i, mean you don't do anything about. It i've done it hundreds of. Times do you think about? IT i reckon that ultimatum needs to happen, now and it needs to happen live on, kids or it is never gonna. Happen this could go. TERRIBLY i know how we going.
Speaker 10: There i'm not having much luck well with a number or, no with getting. Through i'm ringing.
Speaker 1: Out oh, wow she was.
Speaker 3: Right he doesn't answer his.
Speaker 1: Phone, well it's three hours behind up. There oh, no it's. Not it's exactly the same time.
Speaker 3: In Final queen's it's just fifty years.
Speaker 1: BEHIND i don't.
Speaker 10: Want Angry cans listeners fling the.
Speaker 1: BONE i got to do it for The cans, listeners don't We that's what's important.
Speaker 3: To the celebrity.
Speaker 1: News you like that what he? Got?
Speaker 14: Yes So Carra delvin is currently doing the podcast. Circuit she's got an album, out, guys she's a. SINGER i listened to her.
Speaker 3: Album it's actually.
Speaker 14: GOOD i wanted to hate, it but it's really. GOOD i think she's had a lot of help with. IT i think there's a bit of. Autitude she's got all the best, producers like it would have been hard to.
Speaker 3: Fail but she went on The Louis throux.
Speaker 14: Podcast this, week AND i just love when a guest comes on and they're completely.
Speaker 3: Unfiltered so he asked her if the.
Speaker 14: Rumors were true that she was once in an entanglement With Amber, herd who you'll remember was married To Johnny, DApp and she really cleared that rumor.
Speaker 3: Up are we going to mention The Johnny depp?
Speaker 1: Thing?
Speaker 19: Sure what part of?
Speaker 1: It she was.
Speaker 3: Driven crazy by the idea That amber might be sleeping with.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 19: Ah, yeah it's because we did a movie together and it was it was Called Lona. Fields he was also doing the. MOVIE i think he was pretty driven crazy by. JEALOUSY i suppose nothing was happening at that. Point later after the, divorce HAD i suppose you Suppose.
Speaker 3: NO i don't.
Speaker 19: SUPPOSE i do. Know, yeah an? Entanglement what is the?
Speaker 1: Word tell?
Speaker 19: Me, YEAH i don't know what that means.
Speaker 3: Either, WELL i know what an entanglement.
Speaker 1: Is what does it?
Speaker 19: Mean is it?
Speaker 3: BAD i think it means a relatively short lived?
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, Yeah, Liaison.
Speaker 19: Yeah we were closed for a long. Time and then when they were going through the, Divorce, yeah we were. ENTANGLED i SUPPOSE.
Speaker 1: I love That louis throw the way inter you by the. Way you can hear his podcast on Our iHeart app which is. Free hasn't he got a great interviewing style of The.
Speaker 14: Oh he can get anything out of? It, yeah anyone and he does it because of the awkward.
Speaker 1: Pause you just want to fill.
Speaker 3: The, gap so you, Go, yes they did sleep in that. Beerhood but isn't entanglement just another name for a?
Speaker 1: Situation, yes, well you're a dating, expert you tell.
Speaker 3: US i Think i'm going to bring that. IN i Think i'm going to make.
Speaker 14: THAT i THINK i think it sounds so much more classier than a situation.
Speaker 3: Or a friend with benefits. ENTANGLEMENT i Reckon Johnny depp was onto. Something maybe he.
Speaker 2: Knew maybe he was jealous for a, reason, right two women being friends wouldn't be give you something to be jealous. About but the fact that they hooked up straight, Afterwards, YEAH.
Speaker 3: I just don't Like that's.
Speaker 1: Right my girlfriend left me for another. Woman it'd be worse if she left me for another.
Speaker 3: Man, yeah, Yeah i'm the. SAME i would rather a guy.
Speaker 1: Can join.
Speaker 3: Only you would say exactly.
Speaker 14: Right, Also bam, mcgara you know from Jackassa bam right throwback to the. Nineties he's come out on a podcast as, well talking about how he Got Brad pitt into deep trouble with his then Wife Jennifer. Aniston he since thinks he's been blacklisted by the former.
Speaker 3: Couple here's what he had to.
Speaker 24: Say the last thing was shot Was Jennifer aniston still hates us for BECAUSE i remember the phone, call like you. What so we talked him into going The pink's Hot dog, line which is it's crowded all day. Long so we Had Brad pitt wait in that, line and when the time was, right we pulled up in a, van kicked at him with the fake crow, bars threw him in.
Speaker 11: The van and took.
Speaker 24: OFF i agree With Jennifer aniston now THAT i look back at. It we could have wound up in some serious. Danger he was just, like, hey, baby how's it. Going so what are you? Doing, well we just filmed in The pink Hot dog. Line the guys pulled up in a van and fake out of me with some pro, bars and then you, know people in the line were trying to defend me and save.
Speaker 1: Me she's like you.
Speaker 3: What So i'm, like she hates.
Speaker 11: Us Jennifer ashton hates?
Speaker 3: Us, No, yeah that's when they were together at the. TIME i MEAN i would probably hate them, too do you? RECKON i just thought she had a sense of.
Speaker 14: You but they take Their hollywood cruize very serious.
Speaker 2: Beau's so, much so many things could happen to damage their reputation and then they're out of a.
Speaker 1: Job yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Yeah BUT i mean that didn't last. Anyway how long were they, Together like a couple of.
Speaker 3: YEARS i never got that.
Speaker 14: Relationship, no like she's the pretty girl next, door but he was hot like he And angelina jolly, AN i got.
Speaker 1: It, Yeah, no nothing. Lasts the LESSON i get out of this.
Speaker 14: Love is dad presimistic of?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah all? Right do you reckon radio makes you? UNDATEABLE i, MEAN i know you've got a. Girlfriend now do you used to think it was your pool?
Speaker 3: Card at one?
Speaker 1: POINT i actually.
Speaker 11: Did.
Speaker 1: YEAH i THINK i have cock blocked myself repeatedly because a lot of women don't want to date the douche on the. Radio you said, it, yeah you. Know it has caused trouble in my relationship before, though just just you, say you say some throwaway comment or.
Speaker 3: Something, well find in trouble at, home even on.
Speaker 2: SOCIALS i am married to a man who is very easy. Going i'm very easy going, myself BUT i can and so LIKE i can take a little bit of a swing at him on socials and he has a.
Speaker 3: Laugh he doesn't care at. All, ever he has never ever, cared.
Speaker 2: WHEREAS i think about x's of, Mine oh my, gosh. NEVER i wouldn't have even had the career THAT i have If i'd stayed with.
Speaker 14: Them.
Speaker 2: Yeah so our mates atnews dot com dot au actually have they been out on the streets asking people which jobs they'd never date like that, Job, yeah they would never date. You AND i think some of the results are a little bit. Surprising have a listen THAT i.
Speaker 14: Maybe bankers or people in finance have a bit of a, reputation so maybe avoid.
Speaker 2: THEM i was going to say a corporate bro probably an actor AND i have to interact before and.
Speaker 3: None, yeah a. Pilot i've heard terrible things of the. Pilots oh, yeah probably a, LAWYER i think out of like anyone in like the, media like anyone that's like a social media On. Instagram we're both out anyone in the.
Speaker 1: Media the pilot one was? Interesting is?
Speaker 3: It the pilot? ONE i had so? Weird, no you know?
Speaker 2: Why because they fly over to these destinations and a lot of pilots can't do back to back, flights so they have to reside In bali for a couple of days Of italy for a. Week women in every content got girlfriends in every different. Continent, YEAH i very much heard. THAT i tell you one a person WHO i wouldn't date a.
Speaker 3: Policeman. What, Firstly i've heard of, protection so, NO i know.
Speaker 2: That and, look my dad was one where he's a prosecutor of. Courts BUT i. NOT i have heard that the infidelity ready is quite. High, sorry, yes but ALSO i could not date somebody knowing that every day they're out, there out there potentially putting their body on the line and at, risk not knowing whether or not they were going to come.
Speaker 1: HOME i got really hard back to the. Copper so they all playing.
Speaker 3: Up LOOK i have heard, yes is it the twelve hour shifts or?
Speaker 1: Something what is?
Speaker 3: It is it?
Speaker 1: HANDCUFFS i have access to.
Speaker 3: Me anyone can buy Handcuffs mike thirteen and one six.
Speaker 1: Five if you have a thought on, that it would be remiss of me not to ask, You, howking our dating, expert have you got a career you won't?
Speaker 14: Date finance bros are pretty top of the. List your, dogs just like pilots and police, officers they're well known for.
Speaker 3: Cheating really. See it's a, thing isn't.
Speaker 14: It why are the coppers those because they, Bond they see so much, trauma the trauma bond and we just get naked and they spend so much time.
Speaker 3: Together, yeah, okay kisses of quiz?
Speaker 1: Quiz, alright morning on your number one hit using. Station It's mike E Amy gerrard here on kiss and a thousand bucks is what you could win right now if you get all ten questions. Correct let's hit it. Up Ben, Hello, Ben.
Speaker 3: Hey Ben?
Speaker 1: Hello hello? Mate? Yeah, good good luck. Man how do you usually?
Speaker 3: Go?
Speaker 13: Ah not too?
Speaker 21: Good depends ask?
Speaker 15: Me easy?
Speaker 1: Questions oh, yeah all, right here we.
Speaker 3: Go, Okay i'm not. Sure question number.
Speaker 2: One who's the main character in the Show? Bluey WHICH tv channel is showing the Soccer World cup In? Australia how many movies are there in the scary movie? Franchise Poor Orlando bloom is the ex husband of Which ossie supermodel? Past which female singer currently has the number one song In australia.
Speaker 1: Going to play it? Soon?
Speaker 25: OH i don't even know that?
Speaker 3: Past what Is Megan markle's royal Title?
Speaker 15: Princess who sang.
Speaker 2: It both opening and closing ceremony of the two thousands in The.
Speaker 4: Olympics oh On Niki, Webster.
Speaker 2: Katie, Perry Christina aguilera And Snoop dogg saying jingles for.
Speaker 3: Which food delivery? Service who Is formula one? Driver Lewis hamilton currently dating?
Speaker 2: Kids Tom cruise Pays Ethan hunt in which movie?
Speaker 21: Series this is?
Speaker 1: Impossible redeemed yourself at the. End there we got out of? Ten, sorry, okay three out of? Ten all? Right what is out of?
Speaker 3: Ten The Soccer World cup is being shown ON. Sbs he's not.
Speaker 1: Watching clearly no scary movie.
Speaker 2: Franchise there's six of. Them Orlando bloom is the ex husband Of Miranda. Kerr Taylor swift has.
Speaker 3: The number one song In. Australia it's always.
Speaker 1: Playing it before nine.
Speaker 2: Here Megan markle's royal title is Not princess But duchess Of.
Speaker 1: Sussex well one confused by. That so they got to keep a royal title even though they left the royal. Family, yeah that's a weird.
Speaker 7: One they are allowed to keep the, title but they're not doing anything.
Speaker 3: Royal like Wild vanessa Am rossi who sung at the. Opening, yeah, Wow.
Speaker 1: Nicki webster only did the opening. CEREMONY i Believe.
Speaker 2: Katie, Perry Christina aguilera And Snoop dogg sang jingles for menu.
Speaker 1: Log, okay, oh have we Got we've got some.
Speaker 10: CONTRA i would actually Pay nikki For, olympics So i'd give him.
Speaker 3: Four, sorry, OH i mean it changes, nothing but sure you.
Speaker 1: Got BUT i thought she'd just performed at the opening. CEREMONY i was saying she had.
Speaker 10: A role in the closing two according to, This so on a, technicality you'd give.
Speaker 1: It, yeah, okay, yeah all, right.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 1: Right my, GOD i know flashback a.
Speaker 2: Yeah so Lately i've been bringing dilemmas from my mum's group chat on.
Speaker 3: Air i'm still in but it's all. Muted But i'm just getting content out of.
Speaker 5: It.
Speaker 2: Now you're in a lot of, GROUPS i, mean so don't even get me started on the WhatsApp.
Speaker 3: Groups they're. Relentless, yeah but you mute them and then you find it a. GEM i find a, gem we use it for. CONTENT i bring it into the. Radio we get ready to call.
Speaker 1: In by the, way BECAUSE i know you've been reading over this one and swearing a lot as you were reading, it SO i don't think you're happy about? It, thirteen, one six or? Five get ready to. Comment let's.
Speaker 3: Go, yeah so it's a tricky. One, okay so someone's.
Speaker 2: Gone hey, Ladies as you, know we're about to welcome our first daughter after having our two. Boys for our first two our mother in law were super chill and, awesome but since she's found out that we're having a, girl she's been acting a bit. Different the main Thing i'm stressed about is the. Name my husband AND i chose a girl's name way before we knew whether our first kid was going to be a boy or a. Girl we both adore, it and when we found out baby girl was a three baby, girl baby three was a, girl we knew it was finally time to use the name we were sitting on for so. Long, however my mother in law has started getting really nosy and wanted to know the name we. PICKED i didn't want to tell her but because that's our business. Only but when she got my husband, alone she managed to get it out of.
Speaker 3: Here now she.
Speaker 2: Won't leave us alone because she wants us to change the. NAME i mean what she thinks our daughter should be Named, elizabeth which is her mother's, name and apparently it's a common name passed.
Speaker 3: Down the women in their.
Speaker 2: Family my husband agrees that we should stick with the name we, picked but he hasn't really stood up to her properly and is trying to avoid a. Confrontation my mother in law is relentless and basically brings it up every time we see.
Speaker 3: Her i'm over it AND i need her to. Stop can you?
Speaker 1: Help thirteen one oh six?' five what do you? Do here so it's important to the mother in law to have that family name, Passed, down yeah but it's none of. Her business none? Of business yeahs, about it? Aren't?
Speaker 3: YOU honestly i would. TELL her i would tell her.
Speaker 2: Very, Politely hey i'm not sure what's happened in, your family but this is my family and we have our own names. Picked OUT whilst i can appreciate that you really love, that name this is the name that we really love as the parents to, this child and but out and leave.
Speaker 3: Us alone Like in.
Speaker 2: GREEK culture i think the first if you do have, a, boy first you're meant to call it after the.
Speaker 3: The the husband's.
Speaker 2: Dad's name but that is a that's a cultural thing that usually both husband and wife are in on and they're fine.
Speaker 1: With it and it's not a white person as, culture thing? Is It? Like, elizabeth no.
Speaker 2: It's not it just sounds like this mother in law is projecting what she wants the daughter to be called and her granddaughter to.
Speaker 3: Be called, and frankly it's none of.
Speaker 1: A Fact, all right you really did you have a problem with your mother? IN law.
Speaker 2: I didn't i actually have a fantastic Mother in law's hang ON if i had a mother in law that tried to tell me what to name my CHILD that i?
Speaker 3: Am, growing YEAH that's. I, read yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah thirteen one Six, Five, Nate, Hello, Nates, Hey, nate, hey, hey good what do you think what? Happens here.
Speaker 12: Being any? More family my mom went against my? In law but you know it's pretty much. Better luck, you know so.
Speaker 1: Who wins that the woman carrying the Baby?
Speaker 11: With.
Speaker 12: ABSOLUTELY yeah, i, mean look end of, the day they should choose their. Own names, you know there was, a tradition what's Going to it doesn't mean you've got to.
Speaker 3: Continue it, traditions change absolutely.
Speaker 1: They do thirteen one oh. SIXTY five a lot of people, calling in so we'll get to some of your reaction when you came up with your, Daughter's, name well what's your?
Speaker 2: Daughter again my daughter's Name, is charlie and from as young as the age, OF twelve i used to write in my DIARY and i always loved The name charlie for. A girl i like it for a, boy TOO but i really really liked it for. A girl it was After seeing charlie from, High Five.
Speaker 1: Yes charlie ROBINSON.
Speaker 2: And i had Said to ryan because we didn't find out the gender for any of, our KIDS and, i said if it's, A girl i really love The.
Speaker 3: Name charlie and, HE said i really like, That too so that was a.
Speaker 2: Non negotiable if anyone tried to chime in and, be like Call, IT elizabeth i would have told them to go.
Speaker 3: Get jumped if, they jump we get.
Speaker 1: The point even the mother, in law, what, IF okay i want to what if the mother in, law, Said look i'm not telling you. WHAT'S namer i just don't like The. NAME charlie i don't want people to be confused as to whether it's a boy or. A girl how about you come up with. Another name how would you have?
Speaker 2: HANDLED that i, would, say, oh listen, LIKE respectfully i love The, name charlie and so does, my husband and that's all.
Speaker 3: That matters, beat it beat it.
Speaker 1: Go, jump yeah. Another Explete. It's, Nigel, Hi, HEY nigel.
Speaker 25: I honestly think that she should just maybe ask the daughter in the name of Her. Child elizabeth.
Speaker 1: Good, Idea, No no.
Speaker 3: I'm confused so, you're, saying wait what are?
Speaker 1: You saying what are?
Speaker 14: You?
Speaker 3: Saying wait.
Speaker 25: I'm saying that, she's like it's not really her choice and she should ask her your daughter and maybe like When.
Speaker 1: SHE oh i get, it, Right right so for the mother, in law if the mother in law has, another daughter you can ask your daughter to. Do it does that? Make, sense, yeah well sister.
Speaker 3: In law speculating if she even has.
Speaker 2: A daughter i reckon she, probably doesn't which is why she's real pushy on this girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Of Mine. Thanks Nigel Though, I'm Sarah, HI hi.
Speaker 23: I would probably just tell the brother In law i'm going to save it for the next kid and then have no.
Speaker 1: More, kids clever, good solution and there's, no argument there's. No fight you just you sort of diffuse.
Speaker 3: The situation we really like, this girl name for, this girl and then we obviously will go back for a. Second, girl though we can't pick. The, gender yeah, and yeah we'll definitely Call. It elizabeth, all.
Speaker 1: Right one more HERE and i, ya Hello, Hey, nadia hi how?
Speaker 18: Are you how are?
Speaker 21: You GOOD so i would just use it as a, middle name and that way. Everyone's, happy yeah that's the name that, you want and then have the middle name to make the mother in.
Speaker 5: Law, happy yeah THAT'S what i.
Speaker 2: Would, do well you, Know, what nadia that's actually probably a valid point because no one actually cares about.
Speaker 3: Middle names they.
Speaker 2: Do not all of my kids have. Middle names they never. USE them i don't even know if they're on. THEIR passports i think first and.
Speaker 3: Last, Name yes and that's probably a good way of like, appeasing everyone.
Speaker 1: So bloody and, you're right no one remembers the, middle Name like i've got a. Middle, Name yes i've. Got too i've got my dad's and my, uncle Right which i'm sure at the time my uncle to be thanks. So much no one Cares, About, Graham.
Speaker 3: Oh, Graham. Yeah graham what's the?
Speaker 1: Other one my, dad's name which is very old SCHOOL nyl, i know So You Lionel.
Speaker 4: Graham ridge so you know what middle names are.
Speaker 7: Good, For though if someone gets into a lot, of trouble such as. A crime that's how you can decipher who it. Actually Was sean fraser goes and. A bank then some people might, BE like i Knew a sean and then they say the middle Name Of Sean.
Speaker 1: Robert Fraser Jean.
Speaker 3: Robert fraser, all right well you.
Speaker 1: Are On kiss Breakfast With mike, Oh, Sorry Michael, Lionel graham Ethridge. And amy what's your? Middle name Louise And Amy louise Gerard Now jana hawking Middle.
Speaker 3: Name rochelle but do you want to hear.
Speaker 14: Something gross i'm named after my dad's high school.
Speaker 1: Crush on Janna Or.
Speaker 14: Rochelle jana she Was an american exchange student and my mom went to school with her, as well and your mom was okay with that with.
Speaker 3: Their divorce now a celebrity news you.
Speaker 1: Like, that well you only got one story because it's huge and.
Speaker 14: We've got a lot to, unpack here as, you'll know coming up to the wedding of, the year OR.
Speaker 3: As i like, to say the Girls and Gays. Super, bowl Yes Because taylor swift Is Marrying. Travis, kelcey, yes roomors, the.
Speaker 14: Rooms listen let's Just say i'm going on record and saying it's Happening, this friday.
Speaker 3: The Third, of july which will Be our.
Speaker 14: Saturday morning AND yesterday i let you know it's Happening At Madison. Square garden she's having, two weddings a smaller one On the thursday with one hundred, people yea not a bigger one the next day with one thousand Performances By stevin Nix.
Speaker 3: AND timgore i have more. More intel this wedding is slinking like a SIM and i.
Speaker 14: Love it so apparently she's SENT out nda links to all friends and family saying can you please? Sign this but DESPITE, the nda everyone's saying there's actually no penalty ON, the nda so they're, just, saying, please please please please please.
Speaker 3: Don't tell anyone for you're a.
Speaker 1: Good, person yeah.
Speaker 3: Which makes me think she's got to deal With, Like Vogue people Magazine Or vendi ferrels somewhere to share.
Speaker 14: The, photos also there's Construction At Madison square garden at.
Speaker 3: The moment they're building. A castle they're building a.
Speaker 14: Fairytale castle she's basically creating the wedding that she used to sing about in all.
Speaker 3: Her, Souls, right yes it's basically.
Speaker 14: A concept now they did put down, red carpet but it's been ripped up.
Speaker 3: And everyone's saying it's because she actually wants. Purple cars it's, her, color sure?
Speaker 23: Is?
Speaker 1: IT yeah i learned THAT when i went To the, eras TOUR which i. Left, earlier yeah because it went for.
Speaker 14: Three hours Which the swifties, were loving but that's too long. For me rumored Guests Is, zoe KRAVITZ which i find interesting because she's Now Dating, harry styles Who Is taylor swift?
Speaker 3: Ex boy does.
Speaker 1: That mean harry will? Be there you got a plus one to, the wedding? Don't?
Speaker 14: You well how do we feel about ex boyfriends being? AT weddings i would like it because it's going to be my.
Speaker 3: Prettiest, day yeah like you could have, had this, But yeah ama.
Speaker 1: SUCKED in i would never have an exit. MY wedding i would have all.
Speaker 3: OF them i don't think any of my exits would come to.
Speaker 1: My wedding so, that so are we Waking up? Saturday?
Speaker 14: Morning yeah, oh yeah we are waking. Up early we are getting in front OF.
Speaker 3: The tv i'll be On The. Today, show guys will you're covering it like a Royal wedding i'm gonna wear a. Cute hat i'm all. Dressed up we're going to be covering. It live it's.
Speaker 14: Very EXCITING but i think the real question Is Will blake lively?
Speaker 3: Be there, oh yeah that's. The controversy imagine she's a, thousand people but Not. Her blake.
Speaker 1: That's, Brutal, Yeah Mikey amy gerard taking your last calls on thirty one oh, Six five let's get.
Speaker 23: You, On, Hello, sam, HEY guys i just wanted to bring up Before what amy was talking about with dating a call apparently.
Speaker 3: ALL cheating i didn't say they are. ALL cheaters i did not. SAY that i said it was it would be hard dating, a cop worrying about whether or not they're going to.
Speaker 1: Come, home yeah and you have heard that there's a lot of playing up, and, yes YEAH which I just i, Can't understand like why the cop is a? Playing up what's, Your?
Speaker 23: Point, sam Yeah so i've been married to a cop for over, eleven years, and, YEAH look i totally get The whole like worrying about them coming home and stuff like that was certainly a RISK that i was always going to KNOW that i was going.
Speaker 3: To, have yep but the.
Speaker 23: Infidelity, RATE like i get that. As well i've heard a lot of different stories. As WELL but i think that that's going to come back to trusting your relationship and trust that you know your husband is going to be working with so many different women who are looking for a relationship or Girls That like i've had my husband walk through pubs and clubs and the women are grabbing.
Speaker 1: At him oh it's the man in. Uniform thing well it is.
Speaker 3: For, Me yeah sam. Gets it that's what, attracted her so.
Speaker 1: It would be for. Other.
Speaker 3: Women yeah, and look at the end of, the day if your man is going to be a, dirty dog he's going to do it regardless of the job.
Speaker 1: To be a, That's, right tony you want to comment on that. As, Well. Hello. Tony sorry with.
Speaker 5: The police they are definitely cheated my mom's. Ex husband this is a long, time ago but he was a Detective In victoria police cheated my brother's. Ex wife she was in the. Police force she cheated one of my girlfriends, as well saying. Sex, marriage yep she's cheating.
Speaker 1: As, Well yeah so what is it?
Speaker 2: About it is It the do you think it's because they do such long hours or they've, got more they don't really.
Speaker 1: Have time they meet a lot, of, people like they're out in. THE public i, don't, know what what do.
Speaker 5: YOU think i think they're all just shifting to do?
Speaker 2: You reckon it's because there are probably a lot of people who like an authoritarian kind, Of figure like there is something attractive about a man, in uniform.
Speaker 3: Whether you're a policeman or, a firefighter.
Speaker 1: A, boy SCOUT like i want a.
Speaker 3: Boy scout it is kind.
Speaker 2: Of HOT and i wonder if they do get more attention than, you know somebody walking like you leaving radio IN a. T, shirt yea no.
Speaker 1: One, CARES yeah. I reckon THERE'S that i reckon uniform authority and the fact that they are out with the public all, the time the meet they have opportunities to. Meet, People YEAH and i, don't know maybe will you just think they're, All? Dogs tony.
Speaker 5: You, Know what i'm not a fan, of POLICE but i wouldn't think they're. Attract YOU but i.
Speaker 1: Don't, know, YE well i will never look at cops.
Speaker 14: The.
Speaker 2: Same, now listen there are some wonderful cops. Out there i'm gonna go home and squize. My, dad yeah your Dad, was okay where were you in nineteen seventy eight on that, long weekend.
Speaker 1: Big b enjoy. That conversation, all right we're. Back, here sorry got your thousand dollar pop queis you can play at seven. And, eight hey we're going to speak to the father of a young man who was tragically killed by a. Coward. Punch, no yeah he's really concerned with what's happening at the moment with violence against, young men so it's a really. Important topic we'll talk to.
Speaker 3: Him, tomorrow plus we're sending You to State Of origin game three the.
Speaker 1: Next, week Yeah.
Speaker 2: The decider you've got to register At the kiss website to rummage through.
Speaker 3: Our sinbin if you find the, tickets first we'll.
Speaker 2: Fly you will fly You, to brisbane put you up for, the night and send you to the biggest game of the year that.
Speaker 1: Is going to. Be, giant, yeah yeah, all right keep the kiss, All Day. Pethos on next when you Hear our kiss, key song you've got to call in your chance to win a brand new car ten k in the boot and business class FLIGHTS. To usa so it's a. Big one we'll see. You, tomorrow yeah have a. GOOD day i know you've got to go and return your free car now. That sucks.
Speaker 7: That does try not to get pulled over by cops on the way home TO.
Speaker 1: Actually i was having that might pick up well they have che have a, good one.
Speaker 3: Say guys