Speaker 1: We're going to play a game called And never have I ever yes, never have I ever had an affigado where it was like a glass with an ice cream, a scoop of ice cream for now ice cream in it, and then you had an espresso and Bailey's and then you tip the I had to google this. I had to tip the coffee into the ice cream, and then the Bailey's whatever left from my wife having a drink into the ice cream, and you have it. And it was amazing because I'm an ice cream ice magic kind of guy.
Speaker 2: That's me. Didn't you imagine that the espresso was ice magic? Was that what you were doing?
Speaker 1: I didn't know. I didn't know there was sugar there as well, and I was like, did think go in the coffee I had? I was so confused, but it was just amazing. That's what I'll be ruling when I'm out at home. Still the same thing. But then we found out yesterday we have for every four o'clock we have our coffee and we bring a treating. I brought in TV snacks, the biscuits, handed them out to everybody, went into Madame Dakins said here you go, and she goes, oh, what are they TV snakes? Have you not had one? She said, no, I've never had one. She took one bite out of it and went, oh my god, and then took another three, and then she was even more surprised when she goes, they're all different shapes.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that. What I didn't know that TV I had no idea. That was my first TV snack?
Speaker 3: Is today?
Speaker 1: What? Oh well what.
Speaker 2: That was my first ever?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But yeah, sorry? I thought TV snacks were completely different. I thought there were sticks and they were malts.
Speaker 1: Some of them are okay some of them so I've had.
Speaker 2: Those ones, but I've never had I didn't really so what they were different shapes?
Speaker 1: Yes? Do they taste different? Do the shapes taste different? Well, it depends. Like there's star ones and then you used to nibble off all the star bit pointy bouts.
Speaker 2: That was it. Never have I ever until yesterday?
Speaker 1: Holy crap takes.
Speaker 2: An eye together. Wow, having her first TV snack together. Beautiful moment between two ladies.
Speaker 1: So we want to know, never have ever? What is your story? Star Trek?
Speaker 2: Never watched Star Trek?
Speaker 1: What any of them? I have no interest. I've seen Star Wars Trek seems like it's a bit too far for me. What do you mean? Wow? Even the new ones.
Speaker 2: But's fine das Star Wars. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. We're gonna have the guy Captain Kirk. He's well, he's too far. It's that's too much. But the lot talking green goblin thing, that's fine, Goblin whatever it is.
Speaker 1: Star Trek seems like too much of a commitment. Not too much commitment.
Speaker 2: There's too many episodes, movies, shows, all of it. Wow.
Speaker 1: Different, But I mainly said it just to annoy Trevor. Yeah, cool, I think I've said it all the time.
Speaker 2: It's fun.
Speaker 1: It's actually you wonder why I don't even and pimper Man never have I ever what.
Speaker 3: A mango?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm with you there what.
Speaker 3: My kids, my kids love them, my wife loves them. I've never tried it, never have never will. I don't know why, not allergic to them or anything like that. But yeah, it can go through the house. They opened out of our house and they just go like now tomorrow. And I said, I have one never.
Speaker 1: No, I'm with you, Pete, is it why why? I don't know. They look strange, They look strange. What is it for your pete?
Speaker 3: I think the kids enjoy it too much for me to have.
Speaker 1: Why haven't you? Why haven't you tried one?
Speaker 3: Because the happiness on their face doesn't really tell on me real Well, I don't know. I just I don't know. I just never had the thought love features stuff like that, but not even a mango menu with a dessert or whatever. No, I'll take it off and give it to the kids.
Speaker 2: Ran from the rang kind of rhymes. What have you never done? Yes?
Speaker 3: Well, I was just thinking and I kind of pronounced it.
Speaker 2: When Trev said about that drink, I was thinking.
Speaker 3: He actually said avocados at first fruit because I was thinking, I've never tried one of those drinks either.
Speaker 1: And also I've.
Speaker 2: Never tried bubble tea.
Speaker 1: Yeah I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree with Ben.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't watch those movies either. No star movies for me, and no Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings. What what do you mean Lord of that? Lord of the Rings?
Speaker 2: No, and I've never and I'll tell you now, I've never been in a here on day I thirty either one of your colors.
Speaker 1: No, you will not make that happen. No point either.
Speaker 2: What is your favorite movie, Rhanne, Then don't have a favorite movie.
Speaker 3: Probably I like Tammy.
Speaker 1: There's a movie called Tammy. I like that with melissamccthy. Yes, that's hilarious that movie.
Speaker 2: It's so funny.
Speaker 1: Yes, I really like that one. I like ones that have meaning to them. Yeah, not like the Star Trek one. Lord the Ring has meaning.
Speaker 3: That good.
Speaker 1: Well, well, we wanted you to come in the beings in Tammy throw a bomb into the room, and you did that.
Speaker 2: Good on your round some look you, thank you.
Speaker 1: I can't leave time with Moira and
Speaker 2: I'm Monday two nine, Tomorro