Speaker 1: High Heart podcasts, he More Kiss podcast playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app.
Speaker 2: Laura. Remember back in the day, those missed connections that people used to do, like the equivalent of a newspaper dating site. So if you had a moment with someone in real life, like you were getting the train to work and you looked across the platform and you saw somebody and you had this moment across it and you were like wow, and they were giving you the ies.
Speaker 3: Back then they got on the train. You never saw them again.
Speaker 1: You know what this was, And I wonder if it rolled out all across the country or not. But this was the free newspaper that you would get on the train and there was a column, a special dedicated editor's column where you rode into the editor and you were like platform.
Speaker 3: Two, one o'clock. You were wearing a red hat.
Speaker 2: It always says you green shirt, me high ponytail.
Speaker 3: I raughed at you. Whatever. It's like, it's always these.
Speaker 2: And then they're supposed to find it and find you and you live happily ever after.
Speaker 1: I remember this like vividly because I would always look to try and see if someone had sent one in about me, Oh, a loser, don't narcissist is the right word, or just a loser is the right way.
Speaker 3: I was like, so desperate for someone to love me.
Speaker 2: Well, I have had an idea off the back of one that I have seen one. So some people are still putting them online, like some people are still finding them and putting them online. It's not a thing like it was. But I just need you to listen to this because I was laughing out loud. This is on a site misconnection site. You were the tall brunette with a near perfect body that farted in the bread section last night.
Speaker 3: I was the tall guy.
Speaker 2: Next to you that looked over and asked, was that you? You quickly replied no, it wasn't. You almost seemed insulted that I would even ask. As the stink grew, you continued to deny your flatunce, but it was evident I tried to get rid of the stench by waving two loaves.
Speaker 3: Of chabbata bread.
Speaker 2: You proceeded to storm off in an angry manner. You are beautiful, and even if you are a liar and you fart like a Clyesdale, I'd still love to meet up.
Speaker 3: That's not real. I died of love.
Speaker 2: It was so funny, but it got me thinking I could be real.
Speaker 3: People let them drop accidentally all the time.
Speaker 2: And there's only two people in an aisle and there's a smell and you know it's not you. You then know it's the only other person there.
Speaker 1: When you started that, I thought you were about to say this has been written about me, but then as it proceeded to.
Speaker 3: Be talking about parts. But you know, okay, this is a real tangent.
Speaker 1: We don't have to go down this path, but I'm.
Speaker 3: Going to say it anyway.
Speaker 1: I walked into a lyft the other day, got on at level two. There was only one person in the lyft, and then we traveled together, and it was so evident that they had just farted in the lift before I got in.
Speaker 3: Also not okay, you funny story.
Speaker 2: Sorry you okay, I've just been thinking about it.
Speaker 3: So dumb.
Speaker 2: So I never fart in front of my fiance ban It's like a thing I've just said, I don't fight in front of partners like I'll do it in other locations.
Speaker 3: So recently, so dumb.
Speaker 2: Recently, I was over visiting him and we were practicing our first dance for our wedding, and we filmed the whole thing. We put the camera up, and then we just proceed to do our dance. Now it's only he and I in the hotel room. That's it.
Speaker 3: It's not a dance studio. We're just in at home. Anyway, he lifted you up, you acudently farted.
Speaker 2: Nobody I farted, but it was quiet, so I was like, didn't care.
Speaker 3: Then I smelt it and I was like, oh my.
Speaker 2: God, got to get on the front of foot. Yeah, but I don't know what I was thinking. I stopped and I was like, babe, did you just fart?
Speaker 3: And he was like, I don't. It's so obvious because he knows it wasn't him, and he's like, no one. I was like, yes, you did. That's disgusting. He's like, oh my god, you did. And that was me trying to get myself out of it. We're only in this and then way.
Speaker 2: We had this full fight on camera a guy who farted, but.
Speaker 1: Obviously it was me like what was I thinking? I'm sorry, but are you fourteen years old? And secondly, what has this got to do with lost connections?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, no, it's not it was back to the fight.
Speaker 2: So okay, I took it a little sideway. Here's my idea. I want to help people. There are people out there. I know there's someone listening right now, just had that moment?
Speaker 3: Who I mean sorry, Who's that? A misconnection? Who's parted a sip mugget?
Speaker 2: I want to help a miss connection, like I want to find one and make it happen.
Speaker 3: So we are looking for people that might have had.
Speaker 2: That moment anywhere in a nightclub or walking to work, or at work or in a cafe anytime. We want you to call up, and we're going to try and help you, and we're gonna make this well, this is my plan. It might not work after a couple of weeks, and the producers can it.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a mini series. But let's go.
Speaker 1: Let's go a whole hog in the interim until that happens.
Speaker 3: Let's put everything, all the resources we have. What's more important? Love or money? Or love and money? Maybe we'll find you both.
Speaker 2: Call up or writing to the pickup, rite into Laura and myself on Instagram or the pickups Instagram or the wind page, whatever. If you have a misconnection or somebody that you are looking for. We want to help you find them, Like, we genuinely want to try and make this happen.
Speaker 1: But I also want to point out to you that these things only end well if the other person is interested. Otherwise it comes off like they're a stalker. But like, that's okay, we can figure that.
Speaker 3: Out live on air.
Speaker 2: You just said you looked every week to see if you were in it people wanted.
Speaker 3: Well, that's it from us, guys,