Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: The home of all your misheard lyrics, got some brand new ones.
Speaker 1: If you ever hear one.
Speaker 2: Email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au.
Speaker 1: It's just another misshardman.
Speaker 2: Nay, Christian O'Connell's misshard lyrics. Thank you very much everyone has been sending in over last seven days. As always, we playback your misheard lyrics if we agree with what you think you're now hearing.
Speaker 1: You'll hear this.
Speaker 2: If you're nowhere. And for the Lucky Fuse Hall of Favor last week's Hall of Famer. Then Simon with this one from Madonna. Madonna's material Go He smoted at Madonna apears to be saying goodbye to us at the end by saying Cheerio, Cheerio, bye bye. All right, brand new ones. First of all, we go to Big John with the go Getters. Secret agent man, they've given you a number and taking away your name, given you a number and I've taken away or is it secret agent man, they're giving you a lama and taking away your name. They given you a number and I've taken away your jewey hair.
Speaker 1: Lama in there.
Speaker 2: Listen now afternoons are light there also. Then we've also got this one from Big John as well life never heard of them? Don't the dolphins cry? I was lost in a song of peace.
Speaker 1: I was peace? Or is it I was lost in a swarm of bees? I was peace. Yes, that's more like it. I was lost in a swarm of bees. I was Yeah, well done, all of favor. All right.
Speaker 2: Then there's gonna Brett jay Z dirt off your shoulder?
Speaker 1: He dropping jay Z on the show. What's going on? You've got to kick that dirt off your shoulder? Guys?
Speaker 2: Or is it you got to get that turd off your shoulder?
Speaker 1: Yes, Brett's and his kids.
Speaker 2: Brett his kids, they love them as her lyrics. Yes, you can have that one.
Speaker 1: This is Kay b.
Speaker 2: G's more than a woman. Second, and of this one, we've had bald headed woman, but Kay has got cornetto woman.
Speaker 1: What do you like the the chocolate chip one or the striper vanilla? Yeah? What are those ones that have the little surprise at the bottom of the cone. Yes, I love that. Yeah, anyway, corner to woman just about there is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll give you that Onkay Glenn Anderson GLENNO come a police by Radiohead Paul Ince is a wasn't studies It will be a very famous Manchester United player and England payer as well. Come a police, arrest this man by Radiohead arrest or has it come out? Paul Ince arrestless man.
Speaker 1: Arrest?
Speaker 2: Yeah? This is Mark Middle of the Road by the Pretenders. I'm standing in the middle of my life with my plans behind me.
Speaker 1: With my pants.
Speaker 2: Such a cool voice you can hear it by Christy High Or is it I'm standing in the middle of my life with my pants behind me?
Speaker 1: Are standing love that with my Yeah? That's a great one.
Speaker 2: Mark. You get the exclusive Hall of Famer mug last one from Adrian Mirrorman by Human League. He comes to mirror Man says he's a people fan. Or is it he comes to mirror Man says he's a meatball fan. I'm hearing it, and Claire, I like that, says he's a meatball fan. Oh, just look a nice people. All right, there's this week's miss heard Lewis. If you got any over the next seven days email album into me. Thank you very much all the ones you send in every day. Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot as
Speaker 1: A Christian O'Connell show podcast