Speaker 1: On today's show, Sophie Kasha's scathing break up announcement, the betrothed Jarde Tunci becomes a wife, and Sky Wheatley's latest drunken rant. Hello and welcome to Outspoken. It's your dose of the hottest influencer and pop culture news twice a week. I'm Sophie Torbert, and watch out, I'm going to be in full capacity soon. I have just had my iron infusion. I've been told in a couple of days, I'm going to be feeling on top of the world. I'm really excited to see how good you feel, because I might be booking myself in. For one, I was driving over in the car to record and I was so tired. So I think I'm a little bit so you might not know yourself. Your hula workload just might double. Now we might be pumping out podcasts, daily podcasts. Well, I'm Amy Torbert and I spent most of my weekend listening to Taylor Swift's new album Midnights. What's your favorite song so far? I've only listened to the album twice in full, but I think so far it's bedeeled.
Speaker 2: Mine is calmer and also anti hero. I have had all of them, like I will wake up in the middle of the night and they're just in my head constantly.
Speaker 1: I think TikTok is really helping that because I've seen so many miming to that.
Speaker 2: It's me.
Speaker 1: Thank god this song has nineteen eighty nine vibes because this is an unpopular opinion. I wasn't a fan of folklore, so I'm so excited that this is kind of reputation and nineteen eighty nine or multiple it's not only folklore but also ever more.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, I never forgot about that.
Speaker 1: It's more of a concert album, isn't. You can actually imagine her on stage singing these Well. The feedback has been that it's very good, but there's no stand out radio song, and I sort of tend to agree, but it's not. I still am enjoying it. Well, I'm Kate Torba, and I found myself agreeing with jar Da tuon she probably for the first time this week. So on Friday, she shared a video on TikTok saying this, I.
Speaker 3: Just saw a video that was like about how to make chickpea cookie jough. I think if that's something that you're consciously making, you should probably just have an apple. Otherwise, just maybe just have a real cookie.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, the video has attracted a lot of debate. One commenter labeled jar Day as blunt and rude, while another demanded her to think of the ciliacs. I found this bloody hilarious and I just love that there was this whole debate raging over chickpea cookie, don't. I mean, every time I've seen chickpeas used in a dessert recipe, I've been like, no, it's not for me. It's like when people use sweet potato in a brownie. I'm sorry, that does not belong in a brownie. But it's so true. Everyone is so offended by everything, and this is just a great example of that. Yeah. Look, the thing is, I felt like this story was close to my heart because I made a batch of healthy cookies on the weekend and ate all of them except one. I gave one to Reese. And there are good healthy cookie recipes out there that don't use chickpeas. You can instead use peanut butter and oats. See, I think you're going against what jar Day is saying, have a fucking cookie. No, I get it, but I'm just saying that you don't have to have chickpeas in a cookie, Like, I just gross.
Speaker 2: It's very Sarah's Day vibes to chuck a whole lot of chickpeas in a cookie.
Speaker 1: You know, there's videos where she try and convinced he it was yummy and you could see her eating the recipe and like that. Or it's almost like they've forgotten what real food tastes. Like, Yeah, it's kind of like when we used to eat that fake bacon.
Speaker 4: Good morning from Italy. I checked the weather before popping on this outfit because I was heading to Florence again for the day. Maddie's lift is so tiny and so scary and I'm so claustrophobic.
Speaker 1: Sophie Keaysha has revealed she's ended her engagement to Maddie Garrick seven months after proposing. The influencer made the announcement on Sunday night, in between pajama promotions and spon con Now, okay, to put it all into context, can you run us through their relationship timeline? Yeah, I think it's pretty important. So the pair have been together just under two years and as you mentioned, sof Sophie proposed to Maddie in early March this year, So I need to also add in the timeline that Sophie Kaysha released her book, then there was her a couple of months after they got engaged, so that was in May. Now this is important because this book was quite controversial. So for those who haven't read it, it was sort of a bit of a memoir from Sophie about her marriage breakdown and also falling in love with a woman who turned her whole world upside down. Now, the only issue was that that woman wasn't her fiance but her ex girlfriend, Alana Kennedy. So you can imagine how awkward that was for Maddie, who Sophie went through a lot of promo for the book and talked a lot about her previous relationship. Well, Sophie did reveal that it was a very difficult.
Speaker 2: Time for Mattie.
Speaker 1: I don't think she wanted to read the book. She was uncomfortable with all of the attentions surrounding it, and as anyone could read between the lines that Maddie appeared to be a second choice. Yeah, there was a lot of I mean, the book seemed to summarize that pretty quickly because Maddie was always in the background when Sophie was dating Alana, so when they would break up, she would run to Maddie now, and then.
Speaker 2: She would consequently dump Maddie. Yeah. Second she had a sniff of Alana.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, I mean that would be really difficult to come back from. So On October ten, Sophie shared that she had flown over to Italy to visit Maddie, and just four days ago, Maddie shared a photo on an Instagram of her and Sophie on a date night with the caption thanks for coming and everything you do kiss now. You would presume things were going well. Their trip looked amazing. Sophie was putting TikTok flogs up about her wandering around Florence having a great time date nights, or they were acting like it was such a romantic place for them to reconnect. There was this awkward TikTok video which really hasn't aged well. It was of Sophie back in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Pretending to kiss.
Speaker 1: The air, and then she would continue She'd be in different locations and be kissing the air, and then suddenly she was reunited with Maddie. It's actually quite sad I feel like a lot of people actually really.
Speaker 2: Shipped them and like their romance together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's quite a few people messaging our page saying how upset they are. So I've sent the opposite. I think, obviously the opposite. I think the thing is in this case, you can't help but feel sorry for Sophie in this inside look. I don't think that's what people are feeling at all, to be honest, I think a lot of people break down of an engagement. I think we'll get into that a little bit later because I need to continue on this timeline. So on Sunday, Sophie was back in Melbourne complaining of jet lag. She then shocked her followers when she made the breakup announcement on her Insta story. Well, I say shocked her followers, but Title Life has been predicting the breakup ever since Maddie went to Italy, and we all know those tatlers seem to know everything, those Titlis heard, they know it before it even happens. So Sophie posted this announcement as you said, Kate on Sunday night, in between Kasha Pajama launch advertisements and spon con So she wrote it's with sadness and a great deal of pain that I have unfortunately made the decision to end my relationship. When I propose, I did it with the guarantee of loyalty, trust, honesty and respect from my end despite the great deal of love I still hold. I have made this decision to lead by example for what I know I deserve in my life, for myself and for my children, because we are all worthy. While I am hurting, life must go on. I still have to show up for work with my businesses, and most importantly, be a mum and role model to my two children. This is unfortunately a position I really didn't want to be in. Therefore, I beg you please let me be to protect my children, my mental health, and allow us all to heal and move forward. I will not be commenting any further. So, God, is it just me? But I just heard the word my and I so often here in that state when she wanted to make it clear that it was her decision, Yeah, it's me, I'm the problem. Well, she made it very clear that she wasn't the problem. It's quite clear that she is inferring that Maddie is the problem, and particularly around the quote about that when she proposed, she did it with a guarantee of loyalty, t us and honesty, because she is trying to infer here that Maddie was not loyal, trustworthy, or honestly. So much shade thrown, really, and that I mean clearly, Sophie is trying to insinuate that Maddie has been unfaithful to her on this trip, potentially with someone she plays laster. Well, let's just make that cliar. This is an allegation of people reading between the lines. We have no idea what actually happened. And I think that's why it's really unfair. Because Sophie has over two hundred and sixty five thousand followers, and Maddie's follow account has been jumping since this announcement. She's got around the sixty six thousand mark. I don't know how I feel about one person coming out and making this type of statement, putting all the blame on the other person, and her having so many more followers that are literally going to go over to Maddie's paid and around her. Her follow account's jumping almost as quickly as justin McKean's. It seems sicker. I think it seems really brash of Sophie to just chuck out this statement and lay all the blame on Maddie. While I do, do you feel for Sophie if infidelity is a reason for this breakup?
Speaker 2: It's really tough because.
Speaker 1: I feel like she hasn't even thought it through and she's sort of acting with hair emotions, lashing out.
Speaker 2: Why does the whole public need to know?
Speaker 1: Well, why do you have a bit of time between what has clearly happened and thinking through what you actually want to say to the public. Well, it's really confusing because when I looked at her story on Sunday during the day, she shared this quote about love and it said, it's you. I knew from the moment I saw you, I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you.
Speaker 2: It's you.
Speaker 1: It's always been you, in all your blooming glory. It's you, and I feel like a piece of my soul has always been with you. So since before we even met, since before we even kiss. So do we think the breakup happened when they were in Italy or has this happened since Sophie got home. I think it's something that's happened since she's been back. I think that they had this trip together. It was all happy families, and then suddenly some information has either landed in Sophie's lap or maybe Maddie has confessed something to her.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 1: I think it's a little bit confusing because the trip seemed to end quite abruptly. She didn't post any more TikTok videos since sharing a video about their date night. I had a look at Tattle, and some people thought potentially that quote could have been about Alana Kennedy and Maddie. Oh maybe Oh, I didn't even piece that together. Some people also thought that Sophie potentially flew over there to break up with Maddie. But I really don't think that's the case. You wouldn't be sharing that kissing video because I tended to go exactly. This is another influencer relationship that has broken up after a holiday. So you're referring to Olivia Rodgers and Justin McKean. So I always think though, when you're on holiday, you're kind of sharing your phone and your computer around a bit more than you normally do, so taking photos. Yea, So maybe Sophie's there taking photos. She's getting Maddie's phone to airdrop photos over and something's popped up in her phone that she's not happy. Well, also, I mean if you were a little bit suspicious because in this instance, Maddie has been living overseas and Sophie wouldn't have had access to her phone. Maybe she's like, let Maddie fall asleep and gone through a phone and found something she doesn't like. You don't know. The thing is, I feel like something has definitely happened over there because Sophie Kasha actually wrote a supportive message to Tully smythe When Tully announced the other week that she is going to be doing long distance with her partner Daniel, she wrote on Instagram, You've got it, Darling. It's been a piece of cake so far for Mad's and I both similar to you, both career driven with your own lives and focuses when you're not in each other's pockets. It makes the day go faster. Love will overcome all the challenges now. Tully replied, thank you, My love will be coming to you for advice. I'm sure it is interesting timing because a couple of weeks ago we were discussing how Sophie Keisha wants to release.
Speaker 2: A second book.
Speaker 1: Well, I think there's a lot of content here. She might be scrapping other people. She's also meant to be releasing a podcast with Mum and Mea, so I feel like she says she's not going to say anything else about the matter, but I think she's waiting for the podcast. I'm sorry that that statement was so loaded and just asking for people to asking for more questions about it. Well, on the topic of the statement, how did we feel about how it was sandwiched between advertisements? Because two things have even happened. She's either pumped it out forgetting that you know, we're in anger on the day of her pajama line launching the new pajama line, or she's thought, hmm, I'm going to capitalize on this. It was incredibly strategic. So she had her whole pajama launch and then there was these two Marley Spoon ads tacked on and do you know what I noticed? So she kept promoting the fact that her pajamas were launching at eight pm. However, the statement came out just like half an hour before the pajamas went on sale. So everyone's obviously going to be stalking out of stories looking what's going on. It was a very big business move. It is a bit of a savvy business move, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: Feel sorry for me, I've just broken up with my fiance. Now buy my pajamas to make me feel But talking about awkward, does anyone remember that her son Bobby actually has a life size like drawing decoal of Maddie in his bedroom, Like, what do you do there?
Speaker 2: I think that these painted over immediately? Do we think?
Speaker 1: Also she might be selling her new home, so she's been renovating it and she actually proposed to Maddie in one of the rooms. It'd be really hard to continue life.
Speaker 2: I do feel sorry for Sophie.
Speaker 1: They did have their engagement party right before Maddie left, and with the Italian thing, Yeah, and they just seem so happy together. I just hope they haven't put down any deposits on wedding venueses, etc. Because that's going to be a bitch to try and get back.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, best of luck to Sophie. I mean, it's horrible to go through a breakup, particularly when the person's overseas. And also best of luck to Maddie. We don't know what has gone on this situation. I kind of feel sorry for her that she's been had all the MUDs stuck to her. At the moment, you think we'll hear from Maddie in the next couple of days. I think she's almost in a position where she's not going to put out a statement, particularly because the mud has been slung at her. I think she sort of wants to remove herself from the situations, not too defensive. She looks like the bigger person from removing herself from the situation. She has been posting as normal over in Italy, So I think she's just going to try and keep a low profile. But it really depends on how much Sophie Keisha comes out and says.
Speaker 3: I'm not the leader of the Communist party declaring that eating chickpea cookies is now illegal. I just think that it sounds heinous.
Speaker 1: Jarda Tunci is no longer the betrothed after tying the not over the weekend, the influencer married her longtime partner at Lockie Bricky Now. So there's been a lot of speculation online about when this wedding would take place. Did the date come as a surprise to you?
Speaker 2: It did because Jarda twinch.
Speaker 1: She put out a TikTok a couple of months ago, and it suggested that her wedding was in seven weeks. So I did the math, and I thought that her wedding would be this weekend. So this coming weekend, this coming weekend. Well, she had been posting a lot on TikTok about how nervous she was. She was talking about how she doesn't you know, there's a lot of talk about webshread, but she was saying that she's just been losing heaps of weight automatically from the stress of the wedding.
Speaker 2: That's the thing.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of people think it's fun to plann a wedding, but it's sometimes No, it's very very stressful. This is coming from the person that has not yet chosen a venue it. I've been still been looking into it. I think very stressful, you know, coming up with your guest list and working out, but also with an influencer wedding, you know that it's going to come under the spot like everyone's going to be what do they do? Is it good enough? I think also women quite often get lumbered with all of the work to do. Men sort of wipe their hands. This is obviously in heterosexual relationships and say they're not interested in planning the weather way. It's so true. And we are currently in the midst of influencer wedding season because Taylor Demir got married just last week. We've also got Michelle Andrews and Victoria Devine's wedding weddings coming up.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited for all of them. I can't wait to see their dresses.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping none of the dates coincide with each other though. Taylor Demir looked stunning, and of course so did Jade too, and she her dress was amazing, as expected because she has been doing a lot of spon con for her wedding dress as well as her wedding shoes, wedding rings. Joy and she wore two dresses, so the first was a Jay Andrew at a bridal couture Gount, which was absolutely stunning. She just looked so good. She looked very flawless, like her hair was back in a traditional way. Her dress was very i'd say traditional, but then she had it sort of as a boob tube, so it kind of had a bit modern up the top. It was kind of a princess style dress. It was very booby, but then very flowy, and no one really mentions the men, but Lockie was in a black tuxedo with a matching bow tie. I think that's such a nice look for a wedding. This is a very controversial topic because that's what I want Reese to wear to mine, and he's refusing, so he's yeah, I just don't think you can get it wrong as a man, just to go simple like the black tucks or even just sort of a navy suit. At the moment, I feel like a lot of men are expressing themselves through the fashion of suits, and Kate's partner, Reese, is very into suits, so he wants to stand out, not to give away what he's wearing.
Speaker 2: Do you know what?
Speaker 1: I get that. But as horrible as it sounds, this day is for the woman. People are looking at the bride, they're looking at the bride'smaids. I did really like Jarde's second look at the reception. So she had her hair down and she was wearing a stilky kind of Marilyn Monroe style dress. She looks stunning. It looked like such a beautiful wedding. They had love story playing in the background when they were cutting their care See this is my dream wedding because it was a marquee wedding and also I haven't really seen this at a wedding before. It was like this huge vat of pasta.
Speaker 2: You know that looks good.
Speaker 1: You know when you go to a wedding and they have paler and they have the big paler stands. It was like that, but with pasta. Now. The wedding was held at the Crinklewood Vineyard in the Hunter Valley, and it did look stunning, particularly all over Bella Valarus's Instagram. And so basically what happened is jar Day and Lockie they shared a joint post announcing that they were married, with a beautiful photo of them kissing at their ceremony, and then I mean, I know that that's often the sign that you're up to for louder post more photos. However, Bella Valaris former Bachelor contestant, she was actually a bridesmaid in jar Day's wedding, but I feel like she went a bit ham. She was posting full stories about what they did before the wedding. So this was on Sunday though the day after well yes, this was Sunday, after jar Day had shared her initial post, but she only shared one picture of the dress. She hadn't said that shared the second dress. She hadn't shared any of the leader. Do you know what I wonder most of the time, I feel like brides will give their phone to somebody and say, hey, you film all this stuff behind the scenes because I'm not going to have it want I know, so thinking do you think that was her job? But then she's gone, fuck it, I'm just posting this all. I felt awkward because obviously, when someone gets an influencer gets married, that's a very big deal. This is the time they can cash in on getting a lot of engagement, more likes, more followers on their page. And I feel like Bella has piggybacked off Jarday's milestone moment and he's trying to get engagement over on her page because she even shared Lockie speech which was personal as well. So his speech said, I've never met someone I'm so proud to stand next to and someone I miss an hour after leaving their side. I've never met someone who motivates me on the darkest of days and somehow always inspires me to be better I've never met someone who refuses to give up on me, even when I'm close to giving up on myself. Now it went on and on, and then he broke down in tears and said, your mirror existence has turned me into the best version of myself.
Speaker 2: That is so lovely.
Speaker 1: No, I hope Brandon takes some notes on a speech, I think, because that's actually quite often you don't hear from the bride and groom on the day. And I think that's a beautiful touch that he did speak, but a bit personal. I mean, we've just read it out, but it's been shared into the public sphere. Surely she must have got her approval to do so. Also, plot twist tears. I didn't even know that they were that good of friends. When she puts up, I was like, what she said, they're best friends. That's what Bella said on her Instagram posts. Were friends. I saw them hanging out, but I just thought maybe they'd met at an influencer events because Bellie used to do influencing before being on the show. One famous influencer, probably Australia's biggest influencer that was missing was Steph Claire Smith. Now Steph missed out on jar Day's Hens party because she was on a kick tour I think in New Zealand, and she missed out this weekend again because she got co Poor Harvey, her one year old son got COVID. So Steph did show her support by sharing Jardey's photo to her Instagram story. I feel like it was important for Steph to post recognizing the fact that Jarda got married and saying, oh, my friends got married, because I feel like when you don't rock up to these things, a lot of people speculate and issue maybe the friendship is overall that they haven't been invited to the wedding. I did notice that jar Day Unlockie had an interesting videographer there. It was actually an Adelaide based company called I Do Cinema. So I Do also shot Olivia Rodgers's wedding, So it feels to me as if they're trying to make themselves a bit more of an go to influencer company. Well, they shoot beautiful, yeah, may they are known as destination wedding videographers. Their work is incredible and I think the fact that Olivia probably put them even out there to a bigger demographic of people is probably why Jarda had them too. Do you think they're s viewing that they couldn't actually release the final edit because I know of Olisius. Yeah, because obviously they put together a small snapshot of the wedding. I think it was like a minute video, but they would have had an epic five minute video ready to go. Well, I noticed that today, this is on Monday, a video of jar Day Unlocky walking down the aisle has already popped up. Whereas I've known people having to wait like three months to even get a snippert of their wedding. Well, they may as well capitalize on it while they can. Talk about Instagram. I was quite surprised that jar Day has already changed her last name to Bricky on Instagram.
Speaker 2: It doesn't quite have the.
Speaker 1: Same ring to it as Jarde Tunci, Jardi Bricky or Jade Bricky.
Speaker 5: As people, I'm about to give you the lowdown.
Speaker 6: I know I haven't posted, right, Babes, babes, strap in, get the popcorn.
Speaker 7: I'm about to give you.
Speaker 3: The log down.
Speaker 1: Sky Wheatley's been forced to delete yet another drunken rant on her Insta story. The controversial influencer told her followers to strap in and get the popcorn ready, as she was about to unleash some serious goss following her night at the Hello Molly yacht party. So this embarrassing gaff just comes days after she was signed with Roxy Jasenko's talent agency. Yeah, that's right, Amy, And what makes matters even worse is that Roxy's pr agency, Sweaty Betty, hosted the Hallo Molly event. So it's easy to see why Sky got an invite to the event, which was bursting with a lot of Australia's top influences. And it's quite clear that Sky is already keeping Roxy quite busy because that drunken rant was posted at around eleven pm Friday night after the event, and it was swiftly removed in the morning.
Speaker 2: Now let's get into some of the key points from the rant.
Speaker 1: So it's for quite a while. You don't really play it all, can you.
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: It went for over five minutes, and as you mentioned, Amy Sky teas that she was going to give her followers the low down on everything going on at the moment. Here's a snippet of what she said.
Speaker 5: I'm about to give you the lowdown.
Speaker 6: I know haven't posted right babes, babes, strap in, get the popcorn.
Speaker 7: I'm about to give you the log down.
Speaker 5: I'm so fucking happy to be.
Speaker 7: In my bed right now.
Speaker 5: Cry.
Speaker 7: That was really dramatic. Up, shut up anyway, I'm about to give you a little lowdown on everything. Okay, So influencers like I'm gonna start a podcast on a fucking start of podcast.
Speaker 1: Now, should we all be a little bit worried and quaking in our boots of sky Wheatley might start a rival influencer podcast. I mean, I would love to hear that great content. I think it'd be very different to the content.
Speaker 2: We talked about.
Speaker 1: I think it's clear that everyone thought that she was going to unleash on Michael Finch and reveal what has actually been going on with their friendship breakdown. It seemed like she was doing a lot of bread crumbing and trying to get a lot of engagement and people coming to her page to find out what's going on.
Speaker 2: And that's why it really annoyed me, because she did not mention one scaric of information and it got instead she talked about how fucking amazing.
Speaker 1: Everyone was from the event, So she was absolutely gushing about Kylie Jenner's best friend who was there. I apologize if I get her name wrong. I think it's Stassy Baby. Obviously, I've never heard of her before that friend. Yeah, I've seen her that friend hanging on around her.
Speaker 2: So what she was there? So she was at the event.
Speaker 1: So she has been friends with Kylie Jenna since middle school and the two travel around a lot together. They even did Lockdown together. Jordan No, it's Jordan Wood's two point. And she seemed really taken back and very in awe of her.
Speaker 2: Here's what she said about her.
Speaker 5: We all have this assumption of how someone will be in real life from what we've seen online, and it's so not real. It's not fucking real. Like, she was so nice and so approachable. She was just soly. Like it makes me really happy that she was so lovely. But why why would I Why would I think that she's going to be stuck up because she's pretty and she's famous and she has followly Like, why would I have that assumption automatically? I had that assumption that she would be rude and stuck up because because.
Speaker 1: What, geez, quite a wrap up. I'd be pretty stoked if someone said that about this is not the boss that we want to hear, do we? We kind of want to hear who's actually a bit of a bitch in real life? That's right, I'm being honest.
Speaker 2: I almost thought that she.
Speaker 1: Was sort of gushing about these new influencer friends that she's met at the event, because she also shared lots of photos of her with Tammy and I also I thought it was kind of a bit of a clap back because Michael Finch has recently been at a lot of influencer events with the old crew. Oh so, do you think she's trying to find a new influencer crew to hang around? I reckon, And I think that now she is with Roxy Juseenko, I think she probably assumes that she's going to be invited to a lot more events in Sydney with a lot bigger influence. Well, she was invited to that one where Olivia Rodgers was wearing the revenge dress at yankrum Bridge, and then she put up that really weird post where she's like I'm slight marry that or something. It's like what It was really difficult to actually tell who Sky was gushing about from the party because a number of her stories ended up having to be deleted because one of her followers alerted her to the fact that there was a nipple visible during the filming. I know we've aired a lot of her sort of drunken ramp, but this did crack me up doing it.
Speaker 2: We have to put it out there. Here's what she said about the nip slip.
Speaker 1: We'll be slipping on the nip anyway.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry. Oh, I'm sorry. I know you guys thought I had like mad goss. Why does goss always need to be like a bad thing though? Like, Yo, we're going to think I was going to bitch about someone.
Speaker 2: Dirty dog to everyone.
Speaker 7: That's message me being like, nip slip, nipslip, I don't actually fucking care.
Speaker 5: Hmm.
Speaker 2: I would have left it.
Speaker 5: I don't care.
Speaker 2: It's a nipple. It's a nipple.
Speaker 1: We've all seemed in full But anyway.
Speaker 5: No, I love that you guys are a kid.
Speaker 1: Does anyone else find out ironic her talking about nip slips? But she was so anti on events.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 1: I think that's why she was putting it out there. I think she was trying to be like, I'm cool with nudity. I'm not judgmental. People wonder though, why Sky still has so many followers despite all of her antics. This is why, because you want to see Sky ranting, watching this absolute train wreck and just getting.
Speaker 2: She's getting the popcorn ready to watch her, not for what she's about to say.
Speaker 1: Maybe Roxy jizenco boost her up so she'd have one of these moments again. Aussie comedy Legends who have a podcast Dave wrote an absolutely classic comment under the post that we shared about this. They said, despite being drunk, she could still work out the beauty filters. There's some things that you can just do. That's right. It was also super awkward during this rant because there was this moment where she filmed herself from this really weird angle. So she had the phone I assumed down on sort of the vanity the scene where she was taking her makeup off, and for about a minute she was struggling to get.
Speaker 2: Her up hairstyle out. There was this body pin that was stuck in her hair and it was just the strangest thing I've ever seen on the internet. It was odd.
Speaker 1: Well, this event was a pretty big talking point, not just because of Sky Wheatley, but also because Josh Moss from Love Island was at the event with Michael Brunelli and guess who.
Speaker 2: Else was there? I'm all across this.
Speaker 1: His ex girlfriend Love Islander, Amelia Money, was also.
Speaker 2: At the event.
Speaker 1: The only thing is her new boyfriend wasn't there. And also there were two separate boats, so I wonder if Roxy was strategic and had separated them on the two dish of boats. Why the hell was Michael Brunelli and Josh Moss at a Hallo Molly Events clothes? It's because Martha was originally invited, so I so I think Martha didn't go, so we brought Josh. Yeah, pretty much because Michael was like, oh yeah, Josh's got the brief.
Speaker 2: He's taking lots of photos.
Speaker 1: Do you think Josh knew that Amelia was going to be there?
Speaker 2: I reckon.
Speaker 1: I would have thought as well that Josh and Michael both have a huge female audience. I mean, they can't obviously wear the clothes, but even just being at the event is still a good publicity for the brand.
Speaker 2: Well, Nick Curios was.
Speaker 1: At the event with his attractive girlfriend, and it was funny because Angie Kent put out this hilarious TikTok where she was saying, look how glamorous all the women look. They've invested a lot of time in looking good for the event, and Nick Kurios is literally ropped up in.
Speaker 2: A tracksuit and that's accepted. It is so unfair.
Speaker 1: It just such shows what low standards we women have in terms of allowing what men can wear. Was it a nice tracksuit, like, did he look good? No, it was a Balanciaka track suit. It would cost an absolute bomb, but it just looked like your typical Nike tracksuit. I did find it interesting to see who was chummy on this boat trip. So I didn't know that Tammy and Sofa Dofha were good friends because Tammy she had a photo of Sofa Dofa and right my baby and.
Speaker 2: They I don't know. They seem to be all getting on very well.
Speaker 1: Seems really lovely.
Speaker 2: Though she brought her mum with her, which I thought was cute. She sees to bring her everywhere.
Speaker 1: I suppose, what is she like seventeen? Maybe she is over eighteen now to me, it might be a bit of a mentor for Sofa doph as well, especially if she's sang my baby. DJ Tiger Lily was also on the decks at the party and I thought that was a genius move of Roxy because to me, she is Australia's biggest DJ. She's who you think about when you think of DJs. What did she dj at Pixie's birthday party? Two?
Speaker 5: Did she?
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: She didn't she didn't well, I think on that note, we'll wrap things up. So today's podcast was recorded on the traditional land of the Ghana people of the Adelaide Planes. We pay respect to Elder's past and present. If you have enjoyed today's show, could you please make sure you are subscribed on Apple Podcasts and also Spotify and leave us a five star rating.