Speaker 1: Life Uncut podcast acknowledges the traditional custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.
Speaker 2: This episode is recorded on Gadigal Land of the Aurora Nation. Hi guys, and welcome back to another episode of Life I Cut. I'm Laura, I'm Brittany, and this is the Pair Caub. It is our weekly radio show that we do together, this happy little family of ours. And yeah, we had a big week this week.
Speaker 3: We did.
Speaker 2: We had a big week.
Speaker 1: We got a lot of fact chest did you yeah?
Speaker 2: Did you get off your chest? Brittany hopily, Brittany, I can't speak, been trying to do this these tongue time things unique to York. Okay, So okay, can anyone do this? Just not you like we've been through this, Laura, say, unique New York five times fast without having a break, like you neque New York. You need New York, you need you. It's really hard.
Speaker 3: Unique new York. You nenique New York. You unique New York.
Speaker 2: So that's another one, you know, because Brittany and Mitchell both doing the acting crass trade actors.
Speaker 1: On top of that, we do have a great show. We are getting rid of some confessions, that's what it is, getting rid of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get out of it, you throw all, get that jusu out, absolutely, get it off your chest or in your case, mixtury, off your guts.
Speaker 3: Out of my bow, your bottom. You'll know that we went on a little best friend trip to Bali last year and I did something in Laura's Barley villa that really no one ever needs to hear all.
Speaker 2: No, no, no. I heard about it and thought it was my brother in law, and now I know who I.
Speaker 1: Didn't hear about it. I heard it live as it was happening. I was stairs show it right.
Speaker 3: Oh, you know, speaking of things coming out of you, we had on the show a woman that he's having a baby via surrogate.
Speaker 2: I thought this was so interesting. So she is, I mean, her friend, her best friend is having a baby. But they've just gotten through the first homester and I have so many questions around surrogacy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, her best friend is the surrogate.
Speaker 2: Sarrogus is really kind of like becoming a bit of a theme on the podcast. We also have an episode coming out on Tuesday. Can we just tell them what it is? Who it is this Tuesday? Yeah? Rebel Wilson, Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeay.
Speaker 1: We did an episode with Rebelson last year and it was brilliant and a lot has happened in Rebel's life in the last twelve months, and you guys wanted to hear from her again, so we thought why not get it back on the podcast.
Speaker 2: And speaking to Lisa, who is the woman who's having a surrogate on today's episode, We just thought it was such a synchronous, like a bit of synchronicity, the tie in the fact that we're speaking to Rebel on Tuesday about her surrogacy journey and also her new relationship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys bombard me also with a call to my lover in Scotland.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we dial up Glasgow, Scotland. We speak to Ben and then Laura and I put the hard word on him just I wanted to make sure and so did Laura, that his intentions with you were pure.
Speaker 1: Ayea, this was actually led mostly by you, Mitch. Laura jumped on board, but you were the one that wanted to grill him.
Speaker 3: Listen from man to man, you know, two athletes together talking.
Speaker 1: You have my protective like brother or dad, because that's cute.
Speaker 4: I am.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're all that close, and we just wanted to make sure that you know he wasn't going to run off because we're of those soccer players, they've got reputations.
Speaker 2: When you say he's not going to run off, he's already very far away where you're going to run to.
Speaker 1: You can run further, Laura, It's always.
Speaker 3: Further to go. Just sit pretty, couldn't he?
Speaker 2: There are so many more parts to this show. This is the highlight of everything that happened this week on the pick up. We hope you enjoy it's.
Speaker 3: On the way. I forgot It hit me like a ton of bricks when I saw it on TikTok over the weekend. That Valentine's Day is but a couple of weeks away, and it's good for us love as we're all in love. I mean, it's a new Valentine's Day for Britt. But we'll have to unpack that loan. There is a service that I found over the weeks weekend by Animal Friends Humane Society It's based in Ohio in the US. What they're offering is for you to name a litter tray after your ex partner. Your ex's name will be branded on the litter box for all animals of different shapes and size poop and different pooh volumes to take a pooh on.
Speaker 2: I would like to go for an elephant kitty little tray if that's okay. I don't know if Helephon's used. I would like five dollars. I'll take the whole enclosure, just lay some hay down and go for goal.
Speaker 1: And this is cute because I'm going to assume that the money the five dollars goes to the shelter and the animal Society.
Speaker 3: Yes it does. It goes to the Animals Society. They do great work and you can go and adopt animals there. It's a beautiful place. But this is a brilliant way to make money and be to get revenge on a shitty X.
Speaker 2: I think that this is perfect because like for so many people, Valentine's Day is a beautiful day, and then for people who have gone through a crappy breakup or maybe they have a terrible X, it can be a really painful day, and what a nice and funny way to get back at someone without actually doing any damage.
Speaker 1: I hate V day.
Speaker 3: Also, the best part about it is that the X never has to so this is just for you to sleep soundly at night. They never know that they're being shut on by a ze bravery night.
Speaker 1: Because if I did it, if I got if I paid for a Zebra Kitty litter tray, I would want him to know about it, so I'd probably tweet it. I don't have to tweet it, but if I did, I'd tweet it and at him.
Speaker 2: No, you just put it on your Instagram stories because you know they're still looking.
Speaker 3: Oh one hundred percent. Wait, do you have an exit? You do this to either of you? I know I do.
Speaker 2: Although I got back it, I'm not going to say his name on national radio. I definitely got back at him, though. I threw his phone off a seven story building and it landed in a pool when we were going through our breakup?
Speaker 3: What were you doing on the top of a seven story building?
Speaker 2: But that was that was his was his apartment, that's where he lived. He was on the seventh floor.
Speaker 1: And did he cheat on you? And you found it? In the phone, and that's.
Speaker 2: Why I was going through his phone. He had drunkenly fallen asleep on the floor next to me, and I thought he'd been texting a girl throughout the night. And I went through his phone and I saw the text messages, and I woke him up as I was throwing it off the balcony so he could witness it landed in the pool, and then I left. I wanted him to. I wanted to make sure he knew why he Samsung was at.
Speaker 3: The bottom of the pool. He's like, Oh, I'm going to get some morning fun, ripped open a window. No, I helped my sister get revenge on her X. I mean he bought a brand new BMW and he lived around the street, so he pulled the windscreen wipers off.
Speaker 2: Meant them he is illegal mine. Actually, I think both of you.
Speaker 3: What about you, Britty? Sure you've gone to be honest.
Speaker 1: I'm far too stable. I'm far more stable than either of you.
Speaker 2: Wait, is it because you make good dating decisions or you just have self control?
Speaker 1: No, people shot on me all the time.
Speaker 3: Because our relationships don't last long enough to get revenge. There's no point They're not.
Speaker 2: In the country. They're usually overseas, so she can't get revenge on them because they're not here. Sorry about that.
Speaker 1: Sorry, some play some funeral music for me.
Speaker 3: Time to go, ladies. We've been contacted by a listener of the show. I love this.
Speaker 2: We have we have such an interesting story. So Lisa is a listener of the show and she is having a baby, but she's not currently pregnant, so she's having a baby through her best friend Sarah, who is carrying it via surrogacy for her. Lisa, welcome to the show, Thank you, hi, or you're having.
Speaker 1: A baby, So congratulating gradual.
Speaker 2: It's a very exciting time.
Speaker 1: It obviously sounds like it's been a long time coming because correct me if I'm wrong, but you've had eighteen rounds of IVF.
Speaker 5: Yeah, eighteen rounds over eight years, so it's been a long, long, long time coming and we just announced it about four days ago. I feel very raw and very exciting.
Speaker 2: How many weeks along now is?
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 2: Sarah?
Speaker 5: We are fourteen and a half.
Speaker 1: That's so amazing, and so what's that been like for you over the eight years with eighteen rounds of IVF?
Speaker 5: It's excruciating for anyone who's going through it. My hearts go out to you. Doing this has been like the hardest thing that I've ever been through. Every time it's at least thirty injections and then it's the hormones that go through you.
Speaker 2: Being a friend, she must have been very aware of your IVF journey, But how did you approach the conversation of asking her to be a surrogate for you?
Speaker 5: So it doesn't just happen overnight. Sarah and I met twelve and a half years ago. We remained like amazing friends. We worked on so many projects together. In twenty eighteen, when I was in my infancy of my IVS journey, she said to me, if you ever want a sarrogate, it would be my dream to carry a baby. And I was like, oh my god, another human would do that. And then fast forward last year, so March twenty twenty two, she texted me and said, Hey, how have IVF Collie. I was like, that's a great do it to be a surrogate and I'm text She was like, yes, absolutely, let's bring a baby in the world.
Speaker 1: Wow, it really does it really happen exactly and organically.
Speaker 5: Together for all the scanned. We're like basically together together together, So it's incredible.
Speaker 3: It's a beautiful story, and it sounds great and it warms my heart. But then I think my brain goes to the logistics, like do you have to pay it? You have to write a contract, you both have to go to a lawyer and sit down Like I'm sure it's not as easy as you're making it sound.
Speaker 5: It's not easy at all. And the reason that it's probably easier for me is because I've been through eight years of absolute fricking health. I've been through many iterations of logistics and legalities. Before you can't pay someone, it has to be out of the goodness.
Speaker 6: Of their heart.
Speaker 5: But it's actually not as complex as people may think. So basically, what we had to do with her and her husband David, me and my hobby to be Steven, had to do a three hour counseling session together to all get on the same page and kind of work through, Okay, how do we all feel about this? So you've got to be fairly, you know, in tune with your feelings and able to talk about everything and be comfortable. And then we had to get legal contracts drawn up on both sides just to any anomalies, you know, because as you said when you introduced, to imagine if theyre had the baby and then we're suddenly.
Speaker 7: Like, I can't let it go.
Speaker 5: So there's a whole lot of legal things. And then the surrogate has to have already finished their own families, so Sarah and David have three children already, and then we cover whilst we can't pay her, we cover every single extent for anything to do with her having to get transport to a scan, or anything to do with medically, we cover for Sarah. So yeah, so it's just I feel like I've got not only a baby carrier, but also a very very very best best best friend, Like it's amazing.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, speaking of feelings, what is it like going from having these eighteen rounds of IVF to having to experience somebody else carrying your baby? What does that feel like?
Speaker 5: Amazing? And in fact, they have shivers over my whole body, as you say, And again it's all perspective. If someone was starting today on their journey and they're like, I'm going to get a surrogate, like there is no way six and a half years ago I really could have even fathomed it, whilst my partner Stephen has been amazing. Now I've got like a best fricking girlfriend. But every day we're like, is he kicking?
Speaker 6: Is he doing this? How are you feeling?
Speaker 8: It's just so beautiful.
Speaker 1: It's truly an incredible gift from your friend and your little baby boys. Do you on the second of August? So we just can't say a bigger congratulations to you. It sounds like it's been a long time coming, and we wish you all both families the absolute best.
Speaker 5: Oh, thank you so much, and thank you for such a beautiful, kind interview. And I hope we can help a lot of other people that might be considering this.
Speaker 3: Today. We just confess some sins live on the air. It's all inspired by the Married at First Sight Confessional week. It's happening on Channel nine this week. Laura had a confession survey I surdy Britt, so we thought let's put it out and let our listeners of the pick up confess things live on air. We happy to do that, guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want people to make me feel better for what I just confess.
Speaker 3: I agree here is on the line, ill Kira not to make things dramatic. What would you like to confess?
Speaker 7: I have five sisters and all of which are blessed with amazing boobs, and so I somehow managed to get nothing. So behind everyone's back, no one is to know that I got a group job, and everyone just thinks that I am blossomed late in life, have just grew.
Speaker 2: A set one day. How old were you when you got the food job?
Speaker 7: I was early twenties, and no the.
Speaker 1: Ones ever guessed that you had a boob job care and none of your sisters, who know you very well, were surprised that you woke up with Bolton's.
Speaker 4: Yep, exactly like we have a pool in our backyard, so like we were swimming.
Speaker 7: I'm obviously in bikinis.
Speaker 6: But they everyone just has lots of big boobs in my family.
Speaker 7: It's so normal that they're like, oh no, like not even a question.
Speaker 2: Have been as okay? Well, then the question is is how big did you go from back.
Speaker 7: An atap to a d oh.
Speaker 2: Well you like my hormones kicked in?
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you, Kira, great confession. Let's go to Chloe on thirteen. Hello Chloe, the airwaves of yours. What is your confession?
Speaker 4: My confession is when I found out my ex was having an affair with someone who's here on a holiday visa, I decided immigration should find out.
Speaker 3: That is wow.
Speaker 1: Did the other woman know that he was in the relationship?
Speaker 4: Yes, she was fully aware of it. She actually notified me of the affair.
Speaker 2: So what did you say to immigration? Did you like, were they over there visa? How did immigration get involved?
Speaker 4: I just passed on some details and mentioned that they could just be in breach of visa West it for about two weeks before I decided to make the phone call.
Speaker 2: That is big.
Speaker 3: That's what confessions are for, Helen. We promised no judgment. What is your confession?
Speaker 6: My confession is that I was in a relationship with a man. I've had two children with that man, and then I had an affair with his brother.
Speaker 2: Oh how long did the affair go? For?
Speaker 5: About two years?
Speaker 2: And then where you deported? Because there's a link here?
Speaker 3: Are you calling it from Hawaii?
Speaker 2: Wait? So did anyone ever find out that you had the affair?
Speaker 5: Yet?
Speaker 6: We can claim in the end and.
Speaker 1: You're with the brother now, I'm with the brother now?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: What is the relationship now between your ex and your now partner. Who is the brother So what's the relationship with the brothers and you and your ex?
Speaker 6: Well, they don't have a relationship at all. Yeah, I'm blacklisted. We had to go to a funeral of the mother in law and that was very awkward.
Speaker 2: What about your kids? How did they take it?
Speaker 6: I took them a while to get on board. But my son research to my current partner is uncle daddy.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, hell, we probably didn't need to know that. I thank you, Helen.
Speaker 1: That's the new term people are going to use.
Speaker 2: Daddy, uncle daddy, do you know what? That's why I love doing these confessions. I feel like so many people are getting around with big, dirty secrets and I want to know them.
Speaker 3: I feel a bit sick to my stomach. No judgment to Helen, bless her.
Speaker 1: We have a friend of the show here today and I'm excited to introduce you all to her. Lena is her name, and Lena is in an arranged marriage.
Speaker 3: Now this is a.
Speaker 1: Really different story, So Lena, welcome to the show. Hi.
Speaker 8: Hi.
Speaker 1: Firstly, how long have you been married?
Speaker 4: For?
Speaker 8: Fifteen years? We just said our fifteen year anniversary in December.
Speaker 3: Are you happily married? Like, are you guys, yes, wow, do.
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 2: Okay? So, when it came to having this wedding or your marriage arranged, did you have a choice or was it an expectation that you would allow your family members to pick your husband for you.
Speaker 8: No, it was completely my choice. And I think the times have changed now where the traditional sort of arranged marriage only happens in smaller villages. It's very modernized now where the girl does get a say in the majority of the cases.
Speaker 1: If you had a choice, what part of it makes it arrange?
Speaker 8: The fact that the elders actually get together and let people know that there's a girl here, and then they arrange for the man and the families to come and meet. That could be several different men.
Speaker 3: Paint the picture of how it works, because the way it was described to us is that it was kind of a bit like speed data y.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so there could be up to several men coming throughout the day. It's almost like an appointment and you can sort of judge them or try and judge them for the amount of time that you have there in front of them. And as an Indian woman, what.
Speaker 9: You would do.
Speaker 8: The one being married has to go and take them a glass of water, and then you sit down and sort of not look at each other. But I took a really good stare because I mean, that could be the beginning of the rest of my life. So yeah, So some.
Speaker 1: People don't take that thirty seconds, that minute. They avoid eye contact because it's awkward. What did you feel when you met your husband, You're sitting opposite him, You're looking into his eyes. What was it about looking into your now husband's eyes where you're like, this is the one?
Speaker 8: My husband was the first one I looked at. We didn't speak at all. I took them water and sat down, and then the family members just talked to each other. Really, two weeks went by and nobody asked me anything. So then I said to my grandma, I said, I actually liked the look of that guy.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 8: They got really excited because I was only nineteen at the time. And then they set up another meeting where they then sent us up to the balcony to then talk to each other, which was really awkward because he was really shy and didn't know what to really say. And all I really asked him was if he ate meat and drank alcohol, And it was a yes, so it was a yes from me.
Speaker 2: So how long after meeting there do you then have to make the decision that you're going to get married? Like, do you get married very shortly afterwards? Are you essentially just saying yes to dating?
Speaker 8: No, that was a done deal on the day, so we just say yes.
Speaker 1: You took water, you looked into each other's eyes, you asked to be eight, meat and alcohol and day with the day with the checkboxes.
Speaker 3: Then you were like, this is the rest of my life.
Speaker 8: Yeah, pretty much. So within a month we had met, we got engaged and married or all in one month.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, congratulations, you've been married fifteen years, You've got two beautiful girls.
Speaker 2: How long did it take you to fall in love?
Speaker 8: For me? It was love at first sight. It was love at first sight. It took both of our sides to really learn each other's ways. And my husband brought him to Australia here, so he's left his whole family and everything, friends and everyone's back in India and I've now got a husband that I have to, you know, take care of, and being as independent as I was, it was really new to me. So it just takes a lot of understanding and a lot of sacrifices do have to be made for a relationship like this to work.
Speaker 3: Wow, and all it takes in seconds. That should be the name of your memoir if you ever right seconds. Well hopefully i'm talking about the look you title. I'm talking about the intro. Anyway, I congratulations, Lena. We're very happy for you. Thank you for coming on and sharing your story. No, thank you, guys, having all right, it's down by next everybody. I have written and produced the Pickup Anthem, and I'm going to be debuting it here on the Pickup in a world first.
Speaker 1: Oh God, be afraid, be very fact that this is the first week hearing about it as a problem.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure I'm about to be signed to Sony Music, your record label.
Speaker 2: What if you're done now?
Speaker 3: Well, I thought when you hear on the airwaves this is our second week of the pick Up Laura and Mitch and and you know, I have studied theater and I'm a musical boy. It's in my bones.
Speaker 2: You've got a fantastic voice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, only is a little baritone and only real in musical feater numbers. So what I did was I thought my way of showing love is to be creative. So I have written a song that perfectly introduces Laura Britt and myself to the new audience listening now.
Speaker 2: So this is a song that you've written about us, just so I can get clear before I hear that is correct, Laura Burn correct.
Speaker 3: It's a way to introduce ourselves to the pickup audience. Let's roll the track. This is the pickup performed by yours truly.
Speaker 4: Here's the story.
Speaker 3: You're a lovely lady.
Speaker 10: We've mention six years ago of our dreams that you met Laura on our dreams and now they have to beautiful girl.
Speaker 3: With a free lega.
Speaker 10: The country's most beloved bag too between and less telly times or bomb and we're worried that you againstously.
Speaker 2: This is awful.
Speaker 9: A lovely lady who we met me dumb don't TV said goodbye to her honey badger no looking back.
Speaker 3: And stabbed the taga. Our beautiful bridge was single once again.
Speaker 9: The single life brought many tears, and God has been good content over the years. He found love in the love of her dog and any Scottish boy. She loves a snog. That's why we love them. Love for me, l.
Speaker 2: Six foot three, big hair and sweatings and.
Speaker 3: Born and raised in a shy I hear he still had a great desire to run off the living. Twelve months in New York.
Speaker 9: City game the Killers and that's twirs.
Speaker 3: You might know his boys or style.
Speaker 9: He's been on ad and Sight Subway and that's the story I enjoy.
Speaker 3: Everybody, Why did I just here?
Speaker 2: We are so sorry. We take absolutely no responsibility for Mitch Chery. This was done behind our backs, but but it was awful.
Speaker 5: Mitch.
Speaker 1: What I would like to say is it is the effort that counts and the thought that counts. And I can tell you put many blood, sweat, tears and hours into that song, and you are.
Speaker 2: Sweaty to the touch.
Speaker 3: I am. It's all true. That was the truest part of the song.
Speaker 1: Your clamminess was the part that really I really resonated with.
Speaker 2: Couldn't we have just introduced ourselves normally? Hi, I'm Laura, I have two kids.
Speaker 3: I'm a mom, not our stuff.
Speaker 1: I've got a dog, jahl Eilah, and finally got a boyfriend.
Speaker 3: I'm open direcord deals if anyone's interested in all private songs. If you've got a sixteen birthday or twenty first or right one. I love that Mitch wrote the song right.
Speaker 1: He can put anything he wants in it about him. He's like, I'm trenn Actor, went to New Yorker, I did this.
Speaker 2: This are my accolades.
Speaker 1: I'm very handsome, all the great things.
Speaker 2: And I have a three legged dog and can't wipe my own bump.
Speaker 3: Right, actually single, All right, that's the pick up. We're here for eternity everyone, now, you know, please come.
Speaker 2: Back next week. The thing is, it's kind of weird when your best friend gets a new boyfriend and you don't have any way of getting to know them, Like I don't know him at all, and I feel like it's probably time to get to know Ben.
Speaker 3: Well. Laura and I were talking as well off the airlight. I think if anyone should put the hard word on Ben and really grill him as to what his intentions are with our beautiful britty, it's my dad, it's your co host. So let's dial on the line. Let's go straight to Scotland.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Sorry, we've got Ben joining us now from Garsagelle. Hello, Ben, welcome to the pickup. Hi love.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna say, right, now, I'm so sorry for this. I feel like this is an attack on you. I did not know this was happening.
Speaker 11: I am so confused right now.
Speaker 3: Don't be confused. All Laura and I want to do is make sure that your intentions are pure. So but you just sit there. This is not your time to talk to Ben, because God knows you talk enough as you think.
Speaker 1: We just give him a quick disclaimer like love you are on radio, like just so you know, I have a few questions.
Speaker 2: I only have BRIT's best welfare at heart. You originally said that Ben was very adamant against doing a long distance relationship, but then you change your mind. What was it that made you change your mind?
Speaker 11: Yeah, thanks for bringing up. I think it's Brett that kind of kind of changed it. You know, kind of a guy that goes by the feeling and all that kind of stuff. So I think when you know, you know, you feel, Yeah, I think it was more like a masculine thing, just to kind of lena all out there and then actually you get to the soft in a bit of meat, then you kind of know.
Speaker 2: That' just how do you feel about having an open relationship?
Speaker 11: Yeah? Hard no from my side.
Speaker 1: So which kind of I was like, hey, what do you think about and he was like, I didn't finish something like no, no, they're not happening.
Speaker 2: What or when will you be moving to Australia?
Speaker 11: Wow, I guess I have to see how football works out first. I've obviously been to Australia a couple of months ago and kind of fell in love with it, so it'll be soon enough.
Speaker 2: And this is all very lovely, but I want to know how well do you actually know Brittany.
Speaker 3: There's a little rapid fire around, is it?
Speaker 2: Yes? What is Brittany Hackley's middle name?
Speaker 11: Nicolomeo?
Speaker 3: Ooh good, I didn't even know that.
Speaker 2: Very good, and I've got one.
Speaker 3: You should know this, It's easy. What is Britney's birthday.
Speaker 11: Twenty first of August?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well, we don't talk about the year.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 11: What I was doing, I was doing your solid the.
Speaker 3: Baby y I love.
Speaker 2: What are Brittany Hockley's siblings names.
Speaker 5: Cherry?
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, Cherry, Mitch it's another Mitch and.
Speaker 4: Dae. Yes.
Speaker 2: And lastly, what is Brittany Hockley's favorite food at the moment?
Speaker 11: It does change, It depends if she cooks it's probably prawns. If I cook, it's past the carbonara some of like that.
Speaker 2: No, sorry, it's coconut frozen yogurt. Then that is what it is. By the sounds of things. He knows Brittany Hockley very well. Well, I'm pleasantly surprised even I forgot what Britney's month of her birthday was.
Speaker 3: Yes, and I've met all three siblings and I don't even know their names.
Speaker 2: It's not Ben said my birthday. And then he looked at you too and said, is that right?
Speaker 3: And you both looked at me. You are, I don't remember. We approve. Then you've got the seal of approval from us.
Speaker 2: Well, then, well, welcome to the family. Stick around.
Speaker 1: He's like, I don't know if I want to be part of his family now.
Speaker 3: You really need to work on moving to his faunily now, but we can unpack that later. We don't have a time. Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: Next week.
Speaker 3: You got to thank you.
Speaker 1: Ben.
Speaker 2: You're a keeper.
Speaker 3: He's a keep back. Literally, he's a keeper.
Speaker 2: That's my Senate
Speaker 3: Kabata Berbam Karnobao