Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Meldon's Gold one oh four point three Why from.
Speaker 3: Richmond Gold one four point three hugs, Melbourne, Australia, Broadcasting to the world, Christian.
Speaker 1: I remember wants naked frying bacon. Don't do that.
Speaker 4: Oh sometimes I'll just rinto not use so breakfast.
Speaker 5: So and I got through a whole wheel of cannby.
Speaker 6: All right, let's deal with this now, Patsy, It's okay to go home if you're not well.
Speaker 7: I'm fine, I'm here now, I'm in the hot seat.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: But like I said yesterday, last half hour of the show, even sort of making a big song and dance.
Speaker 1: Are fair about the fat you weren't well? And I said, you know, it is a generalization.
Speaker 6: We should always be carefully modern world of making generalizations, but generalization.
Speaker 1: But I just think women will let you know they're not feeling a lot quicker, a lot freer by you guys crap. All right, produce bect Do you think that is unfair? But you bet? Do you think that's something.
Speaker 4: That is absolutely bull dust? Man win all the time about.
Speaker 6: Bens it Well, men winch But who's the first to let you know that was my question.
Speaker 1: It's you women are.
Speaker 3: Basic and then all of a sudden, you guys like, oh now I feel poorly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but who's the first to let you know?
Speaker 7: You guys and so our communications good? What can we say?
Speaker 1: Answer? But who is the first?
Speaker 6: Who's the last person to know they've got a problem the person with the problem? Stinky People don't know they're stinky until someone says, hey, Whiffy, put some spray there. You know, people have to have interventions. So anyway, this morning, I'm prepping the show the half an hour have.
Speaker 1: I don't like anyone coming in studio. I just need to get my head straight.
Speaker 6: Many I cry, many, I cry in Okay. Pats came in and the first thing she said to was, you know when you just wake up and you just know you shouldn't go to work today?
Speaker 7: I did not I say good morning.
Speaker 6: No, you did say good morning, and then you drop the old big Pats bomb where you went, you know?
Speaker 1: And she said it is you know, you just you shouldn't be at what this? And I said, all right, well listen, we can go home.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 6: There's you know a load of people out in the newsroom there. Let's get Alan to do it. Let's get big out to do the news today. That's here, big Alan, Please, No.
Speaker 4: I'm not going home to get the pad on the back for coming in.
Speaker 7: No, I don't look on.
Speaker 5: The middle and I don't get to wear a beat.
Speaker 7: But I'm going to join you back now worse than I feel.
Speaker 1: You came in. You just came into the studio and said, you know when you're just shedding me at work?
Speaker 7: Well you are huge.
Speaker 1: He actually they're not passed. I'm here now, well bless you. But if you're.
Speaker 7: Feeling great, because it's a Friday, I'm.
Speaker 1: Looking forward to what you said to me. You said to me that you know when you.
Speaker 7: Shouldn't be got my game face on?
Speaker 1: Now do you seriously not feel work?
Speaker 6: What can we get you to help you through the next couple of hours laughter and a good time.
Speaker 7: And it's all I need is some DICEI of comedy from you, two funny gentlemen.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at today's running. All I've got information.
Speaker 6: I've got a big music announcement, extra hymic comedy, hadn't panned on doing any today, cross coming in at about Quabar State.
Speaker 1: Can you hold on.
Speaker 7: To I'll be able to hold off the last rights.
Speaker 1: To it in when our resident clown comes in.
Speaker 6: Is in my mind he comes in with the old revolving Dicky Bows jokes.
Speaker 3: Honestly, like the jokes that he writes down. I kind of hope that he always forgets in his car in that little notebook of his.
Speaker 1: Was it last Friday?
Speaker 6: I believe it was the week before when he said to Rocketman he loves sci fi movies. So the comedy Becoming at eight p fifteen with Shane Crawford This morning the.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 6: God one of four point three. Come on, he's to Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show. So here's the situation at the moment, were kind of we've started the show. I'm desperate to share what is genuinely exciting news this morning and it involves Can I even say what?
Speaker 1: It involves the world of music?
Speaker 4: Yes, h a bean and you can say to her announcement, can.
Speaker 6: You no you saw the email two weeks ago loose lips. There's there a little bit in a little bit of chitter chatter on the show a couple of weeks about it. Do you remember when I had more or less early announced it. But luckily the boss has forgotten about that. She obviously did not hear. We got an email two weeks ago saying, do not talk about this band coming to this location. And I I think I did that about ten shows ago. But anyway, we can't tell you. Apparently I can tell you in about five minutes time. What we're waiting for is the band involved to post a message on social media saying they're coming.
Speaker 4: As soon as they do that, then where he got they all clear to say?
Speaker 1: This is the modern world.
Speaker 6: Now, these bands and you know a lot of like comedians and that they are their own broadcast channel. Ricky's got like, what is it, twenty million followers on Twitter, Colin McGregor's got thirty odd million followers on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Why do they really need us?
Speaker 4: And what happens if we do it like big deal?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, my friend, because I've got the first tickets once we announce it. We're the only radio station Australia it's got the first tickets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but what governing body is going to come and say, hey, you said it too early?
Speaker 4: The promoters, Oh, they take the tickets off us. Yeah, okay.
Speaker 6: Otherwise I have been running my chap about it yesterday or because it's I can't wait all right, well, I what are you in front of right now?
Speaker 1: Why don a Twitter page? And they haven't because brad Our producers from a different generation. He's on my Space and he hasn't seen anything. He's looking at smokesic.
Speaker 4: This is from what I can tell.
Speaker 3: They haven't done an official tweet to say, hey where this band and we're coming to Australia. But what they have been doing in the last twenty minutes is riding back to fans who are in Australia saying yes, we are coming your way, Yes, break out the tim tams, We're heading down under. That kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: This isn't good.
Speaker 6: This is the modern world right now about how big social media platforms are. Do you think that Winston Churchill back in the day would have declared war on Germany on social media? You know, like America Australia and they're all, we're just waiting for Winston to post something on his Facebook page Winston nine hundred.
Speaker 3: And you even asked would it be like the band themselves doing it? And it's actually written from like, look, I'll show you the name at the end, and then.
Speaker 6: The younger boys it is coming from the Venger. The younger boys don't account. That's incredible ven grand boy.
Speaker 4: So it's the members.
Speaker 1: No, it's not the end.
Speaker 6: Oh, come on, you know there'd be some dweeve doing. That's some nineteen year old kid. Go and sign it from you don't think he's there?
Speaker 4: I think we can announce it.
Speaker 1: Plus with his sunglasses, he's not a bit of a sort.
Speaker 4: Of one rock star who wears sunglasses.
Speaker 6: Ray Charles wears sunglasses all rock Lenny Kravitz wear sunglasses. The other guy from the Irish band what's his name? Can't think of it right now, throwing off the scent. Bonna wears sunglasses. Many of them wear sunglasses. Springsteen wears sunglasses.
Speaker 4: So who do we have to Who gives us the all clear to say it?
Speaker 6: Hey, go back to it for a second on this morning, producer Beck, When do we get the all clear?
Speaker 1: Not me? Oh they're all terrified today.
Speaker 5: No, you can go after this ad break, So why don't you press the button and we can?
Speaker 1: All right, So the bands are waiting for me to play this ad break. All right.
Speaker 6: So the banks somewhere in the world right now in the chateau in France, are going soon as Christian plays the ad break the six fifteen A break and they get the messages about the the you Brad at the moment, the VEO care Home one as well and the JBI Fi one.
Speaker 1: Then we'll go big on.
Speaker 4: I just got off the phone to producer Brad. They're all right to go.
Speaker 6: All right, when we come back from this ad, I've got the news.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 6: All right, I can give you the big news. Then you two are coming to Australia. They're doing this huge megator and didn't know that they were going to be coming down Under with the Joshua Tree tour, but they are bringing it here, which is great news. One of the greatest rock and roll albums. But we're talking about the other day. You two are coming. Noel Gallagher from OAS is supporting as well. So it's an amazing night and if you've ever been lucky enough to see YouTube before as well, it is a huge mega show.
Speaker 1: It costs them a fortune, but it's an amazing show. And Joshua Tree Live will be a real treat. They do some of the other hits as well. So Joshua Tree announced Marvel Stadium Friday, the fifteenth of November. Tickets go and sell one pm Tuesday, June eleventh at livenation dot com dot au.
Speaker 6: But get excited. You two are coming at the end of the year and it is only the end of May. Today we've got the very first pair of tickets for you to win, first pair of tickets in town. Later on the Sawning Show, you can win the very first tickets to go and see you two live during the Joshua Tree at Marvel Stadium. Will be giving that away till the next hour, or sell on the show Scold one oh four point three. You two are coming. Great news the.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three You.
Speaker 6: Two Weather streets have no name of the great album one of the great rock and roll albums, really important seminal album by you to Joshua Tree. And the great news is then that they are doing the Joshua Tree, this big megator. They've done most they've done all of Europe. They did a couple of nights at Wembley Stadium where it was amazing supporter by Noel Gallagher, and they are coming to Australia at the end of the year. They're gonna be playing the Marvel Stadium and it's in November. Ticket's gone sal eleven eleventh of June at livenation dot com dot au.
Speaker 1: I am so excited.
Speaker 3: And to settle this argument whether big bands like this actually send their own tweets out or if they got a worker sending their tweets out, they're signing it off. The individual band members each tweet themselves and Bono has even written this is Bono.
Speaker 4: We hear you.
Speaker 1: The work experience kid yelled at by Bono, go and just sign off. This is bond This is Bono.
Speaker 4: And then someone goes, great, thanks Bono. How is the Edge?
Speaker 1: Then the edit it's a Bono bot.
Speaker 3: Then the Edge goes gorgeous dot dot dot the Edge. The Adam goes, We're coming fro you, Adelaide, We're coming for you dot dott Adam.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, then I want you to I'm going to I'm going to test this reply now to them and.
Speaker 6: Say we don't believe Okay, we don't believe this is you two. Now I've interviewed lucky enough to interview the band quite a few times.
Speaker 3: Okay, we don't believe this is the real members of you two writing back to us m hm.
Speaker 4: Writing these tweets?
Speaker 1: Ye, can we ask you a question to prove it? Can?
Speaker 4: Can we ask you a question.
Speaker 1: To prove it? To prove it? Ps P dot s dot very excited, very exciting. You're coming to Australia, you are coming coming to OZ, said replied great. Oh, this is exciting. By the way, Eddie maguire is only announcing it in five minutes time? Is it pathetic that I feel excited that we announced it before Eddie everywhere? Yes?
Speaker 3: But did you see the twitch the text we got in Well, Sunrise beat.
Speaker 1: Us, everyone beat somebody these days, mate. Okay, as long as we're getting the jump on triple M that's all I care about, right.
Speaker 6: But it is great news and great news for you because we are going to give away a pair of tickets. It's a double to go and see you too, a Marvel Stadium. Tigers don't go and down, don't go on sell now for another about eleven or twelve days until the eleventh of June. You can win them on this show only. The show in the next hour probably brought them on. Don't judge you, but but we have a double to give away, which is amazing. Before they go on say sale, well, before they go on sell. Have you ever seen you two live?
Speaker 4: I saw them do two songs only, but that's great?
Speaker 1: Well what was that?
Speaker 3: That was for hamersh and Andy's last drivetime show and they.
Speaker 1: Were touring out here amazing. What two songs did they do?
Speaker 4: They did Desire and.
Speaker 1: Oh so you got one of the world's biggest bands because of how amazing that show was.
Speaker 6: You made with the boys and you can't remember that they did a personal gig for you guys.
Speaker 3: Here's a new one, Desire and say some of their other famous ones.
Speaker 1: Some of their other famous ones. I think they were doing this on Sunrise now are they you too? Is that the one with the glasses who wrings the pope standing at the little fellow Pats? Have you ever seen them live?
Speaker 4: No Love to?
Speaker 7: It's like a once in a lifetime opportunity, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Joshua Tree as well, which is such a brilliant album. I was wucky enough like I said it. Interviewed them with quite a few times. The last time was about a month before I left to move out here. Get this then, what a prize? Me and thirty listeners to my old breakfast show were allowed to go to Abbey Road Studios listen to the brand new album a week before it came out, and then joining us to listen to the album for the last three songs the entire band, just me and thirty listeners at one of the most famous recording studios in the world, the Beatles. So many Radiohead albums made, there's so many film schools recorded there, all the Harry Potter film schools recorded there, but with you two listening to their album with him. That was in the entire band. And then we did a half an hour Q and A just with the thirty people in the room and the entire band.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's it hard to give honest feedback, Like a track two started a bit slow for me.
Speaker 1: Said to me, what did you really think of the album? Right? And I said, Oh, I like this track? And he goes, you're only mentioning that one. Why have you listened to the rest of it? That I went, I'd be really honest because of my job, I only really listened to song and the first listener album, I'm thinking what I hope to play, so said, I really like that one. I think it should be the next track that you release. The band start arguing I didn't realize that I kicked off some big argument.
Speaker 6: Bonni goes and he yells at his manager, play it now, and so because he's powerful, so we all then have to borows we're now.
Speaker 1: It's like a hostage situation.
Speaker 6: We all have to listen to it, right, and then Bono says, stand up, stand up. Everyone starts to sing along in this heavy road studio right two. It's just thirty people and they can't believe their luck.
Speaker 1: Right these people now, and these are mega, mega mega fans, and they're right in front of you two. They're not on the stage and sharing it, you know, with eight two thousand people right there's they's starting to swarm us now like zombies. I'm your fans start to swarm or you two know me that the the thirty super fans of you two that are in Ambi Rose two, they all start to swarm this little stage that we're on.
Speaker 6: Bono is now singing right then the bands stood up with him, but they haven't got their instruments. Bono is singing along with his own song, I'm I'm.
Speaker 1: On the stage, but I'm a spare part. I have been obviously interviewing them in chatting with the boys, but I don't know what to do. They're you two and then I'm on the end. Bona then hounce me out. This is one of the most awkward encounters of my life. It should have been a highlight. He puts a hand on my shoulder and starts singing into my ear. I now feel so awkward. I don't know what to do right.
Speaker 6: People are hating me because they love to have Bono singing their ear. I don't even know, you know when you I didn't.
Speaker 1: Know how do I do? I do?
Speaker 6: I start to dance, so I started to do a kind of awful middle age add a bit of a just a little bit of a gentle move right now, I don't know what to do with my hands as well. I'm like, do I move them? So I'm just I look frozen and I couldn't wait for the whole thing to be over.
Speaker 1: Bono's going simpire, you know, and I think it. Please can this be over. People now are taking photos going Christian looks really awkward?
Speaker 6: Has he had a stroke? Why is he frozen up there trying to move?
Speaker 4: And all because of that awkward bubbing. That's how they chose not to use.
Speaker 1: That, all right.
Speaker 6: So the beginnings is you two tickets coming up in an hour's time. They are coming to Australia doing Joshua Tree Life.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 6: Three yesterday on the show. Then Patty hit us on another one of her to sort of use. She t bones the show. She comes out of nowhere and just smashes into us with a theory, some half baked theory about a tram that you can go on that's apparently famous for being a swinger's tram, all right, that apparently people go on to join the tram version of the High Club. And you know, we get a lot of calls, a lot of emails.
Speaker 1: I can't get anything back and out, not a.
Speaker 6: Single thing, no one anywhere I put the hand, I went, oh, yeah, no, I've heard about that, just Patrina Jones.
Speaker 4: No we didn't get anyone though, we didn't.
Speaker 7: No one wants twa.
Speaker 1: We got something like three hundred and sixty two calls during five Time Tuesday.
Speaker 6: Right, not a single one about the old sex tram. Maybe you and Chris turn it into that, but no one else is.
Speaker 1: It's just you guys. Okay, however we did it? Did mean We've got this amazing email from a listener called Brad Doug Leash, Christian, Patsy Jack and the team listening to the show talking about the swinging tram. I thought we'd timely to send you this email in relation to a new business established in Melbourne called.
Speaker 6: Mile High Australia. Get this established in the last few weeks. This business has a range of aircraft from the twin engine piston to corporate jets, especially set up for intimacy keywords here, especially setups. And I'm more cramming in that toilet where you've got to go in sideways anyway, you know, and you're terrified that your bits are going to be sucked out if you don't get off a point press flush.
Speaker 1: All right, How it does that mean there must be beds?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm looking at the website. Can I read what.
Speaker 1: The can you read? Did you need to say that on the radio, Can I can I talk?
Speaker 4: Please call on me?
Speaker 1: Please let me ever go doing a speaking bit.
Speaker 7: I've found my hand up all morning red lights on.
Speaker 4: Go for it.
Speaker 3: The forty five minute experience will cost you starting from eight hundred dollars for the smallest plane.
Speaker 1: They take up there. What's that like a bike?
Speaker 3: So it doesn't have any beds in it, it's only got the seats. But for two people they'll take you up there. The cabin is separated from the pilots by a timber bifold door, ensuring privacy.
Speaker 1: I think more romantic than a bi phone door.
Speaker 7: But that's being hopeful. Isn't it a forty five minute trip?
Speaker 6: Like really that include like a three course lunch. I don't need forty five minutes. It's just by the time it's getting at the bottom the runway I'm going you can actually I can get out now I'm done.
Speaker 4: It says.
Speaker 3: It's seatbelts on for the three and a half minutes it takes to reach a mile altitude and then seatbelt off. Time to get your mojo on?
Speaker 1: Are they doing like announcements like that? You know? Flying out of Melbourne at the request of the guests, offering limousine transfers merchandise that wine and cheese packs. Do you have the cheese afterwards? So it's not really the food of love? Is it oysters but cheese.
Speaker 6: So it's called mile High Australia dot com dot au. So obviously we were very excited to getting this and we thought we'd love to speak to someone or today's show it gets more information. That's where the trail went dry. We couldn't get any information. There's no phone number. However, the guy Brad must be involved with this company. We've emailed him back and we're hoping to have someone from the company in an hour's some of the show to find out more.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 1: Just remember what the weather was like Wednesday night into Thursday morning. Wind rain. So I as soon as I got up right Corbus four, I thought, I'll just I'll get the surfboard now and leave it out of my nature strips. When Brad comes, it's easier for us just to put it straight in the car. Now. The weather was really bad. Okay, don't judge the fut I heard him pull up, I heard him put up, and.
Speaker 4: You watched him through the Venetians struggle.
Speaker 1: Wind and rain because I didn't want to get my hair work. I had an elderly man struggle with that surfboard and it was a beast. It took him five minutes. At one point I can't, I thought, I can't see this anymore. It's so bad. I'm gonna have to I'm gon and go back to the kitchen and finish my hot tea. I let him struck win the right.
Speaker 3: I can't judge you, don't judge me, okay, all right, nature of the subject.
Speaker 1: All right. So that's my one. What's yours?
Speaker 9: Then?
Speaker 6: The best confession we get to the next half an hour, we'll give away the very first bath tickets in town to go and see you too. You can't even buy them yet, only just been announced an hour ago that they're coming to Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Nine four one four one o four three. What is your confession for? Don't judge me, but.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 1: All right, then take some calls now to give away the very first pair of tickets in town to go and see you two live during Joshua Tree. We're looking for the best.
Speaker 6: Don't judge me, but this morning your confessions judgment free on. Don't judge me, but we did this every Friday. Nine four one o four three, Leanne.
Speaker 1: Good morning, good morning, Hell are you? I'm good? What's your don't judge me, but don't judge me.
Speaker 10: But when always a kid, I used to love eating more sausages.
Speaker 1: You mean no, surely not? You mean uncooked?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah, So mom used to cook out sausages and I used to grab one before she started cooking. And I was pretty fuscki eated when I was a kid. So I think she was just glad too that I was eating something. So I needn't go new sausages.
Speaker 1: Now, unbelievable like a cave girl. All right, that's a great one to kick us off. You might be winning the U two tickets. Let's go to Carmen now, Good morning, Carmen, Good.
Speaker 12: Morning, Christian. I don't judge me, but I got busted parking in a disabled car park and a man with one leg got out of his car and abused me. I said, I'm going to run into the shop. I'll be ten minutes, and I just looked at him and I went into the shop.
Speaker 3: Carmen, No, no, I mean it's one thing to get caught, but then still coinside shot.
Speaker 12: I know, but I had to go to the shop. We needed to get.
Speaker 1: In that sable. People who can't move so easily need those spaces.
Speaker 12: That's fun, is Jucki's fingers up at me. I'm sure he wanted to kick me, but he couldn't.
Speaker 6: No, come on, now, there's no need to be like that. That's a bit cheap. Actually coming all right, let's get ri a comma. No, come and shut up.
Speaker 1: Let's go to another call now, Tracy, Come morning, Tracy, Good.
Speaker 8: Morning, Christian. Don't judge me. But when you've got your coffee cards and you hit your last one and there's a freebie, I'm going to get coffees for friends or family and I pocket there five dollars and end up with two free coffees.
Speaker 7: You know who else does that here?
Speaker 1: Craigs Huggy does doesn't surprise me, short pockets. Yeah, okay, yeah, it doesn't surprise me. That's a great one, thank you very much, Tracy. It might be you getting the you two tickets. So that's how it works. Apart from Comma's Call.
Speaker 2: The Christian Who Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four points.
Speaker 6: By the way, if you've been calling through and loads of you are the last two days a little new phone assistant that I've got now Jack Post. We're getting so many phone calls during the show now producers Beck and Brad can't deal with them all. There's just there's this too many, which is great as we approach our yea and we want to take more of your calls and get more of your stories on air. We're trying to get an extra someone the work on the show. What's why they this place? Don't want to shadowt any more money. Jack's doing it at the moment.
Speaker 4: So say hello if you speak to me.
Speaker 6: During the song, Jack is taking calls seriously, He's had to hear some filth the last couple of minutes because all I keep hearing is saying listen thanks. So I don't think it's right for the show. It's a little bit too rude. That's one about someone doing someone going to plant pot which we do not need to hear.
Speaker 1: And I don't want to. I don't want even want to know that. I know that story.
Speaker 6: Now all right then it says some more stories, then give away these tickets on. Don't judge me, but Helen good morning.
Speaker 13: Oh hi Christian, it's how long. Don't judge me, but I have very long, quite beautiful here, and I have to say that sometimes when I'm desperate, I use it as dental sloths.
Speaker 1: It's very inventive. Why not does it work? Yeah?
Speaker 13: It works perfectly. It's very handy, it's very audible.
Speaker 1: And are you doing this? Are you doing this in public? Or I'm not judging. I'm just trying to get more information because if I saw someone I was on the.
Speaker 6: Train or tram putting a strand of their hair out and then flossing with their teeth.
Speaker 1: I would judge absolutely hell, And I'm glad you cleared that up.
Speaker 6: Okay, right, it might be you getting the you two tickets stay there, head on, but that's a great one.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Lee.
Speaker 14: Hi Christian, how are you going?
Speaker 6: I'm good, buddy, word on and getting through. We've got a lot of YouTube fans calling at the moment. Lee, what's your one?
Speaker 14: Okay, Christians, don't judge, don't judge me that I have this male dog who gets fine cameras with the pillows power swapped over for my wife.
Speaker 4: All right, how do I get it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: We heard enough.
Speaker 4: Okay, the dog comes to your pillow and then you.
Speaker 1: Sware that's.
Speaker 14: Still doesn't know.
Speaker 1: All right, Lee, stay there, let's go to Trish. Good morning, Trish.
Speaker 9: Morning, Christian. Don't judge me. But when I was little, my mum used to pile our plates with peas and beans and I know, and I used to flick them before I'd get to the table before everyone else, and I'd flick them behind the fridge. Mum didn't find it for years.
Speaker 1: Until we moved dried in peas.
Speaker 15: Oh yeah, she.
Speaker 9: Didn't know what they were at first.
Speaker 1: But she worked it out many times. You told greens eat your peas.
Speaker 9: Oh I hate it. I still don't like peas and beans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I don't know. That's funny. All right, Trish, stay there. That's a good one, and let's go now to Claudio. Yes, Claudia, yes, great name.
Speaker 8: Hi, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: I'm good.
Speaker 6: Okay, well on getting through what's your Don't judge me, but it's probably the last call we've taken it this morning.
Speaker 14: Thank you, Chris.
Speaker 11: Look, Christian, don't judge me, but I want to smell my nails when I cut them. And on top of that more Douglas freedom.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 6: We've heard some stuff today, haven't we. We've heard I would say a little bit too much. I don't know if there's YouTube tickets drawing out stories that maybe we don't need to hear. However, it's called don't judge me? But who are we sending to go and see you too?
Speaker 4: All right? These are the top two I think?
Speaker 3: Is the iron Guts eating or raw sausage?
Speaker 4: And do we dare put Claudio in there as well?
Speaker 1: Yep, it's called don't judge me, but let's get back.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so producers, can we call that one back?
Speaker 1: Give her the good news? This is amazing. No one else in Melbourne knows if they're going to get the YouTube tickets. They're going to try and buy them, and good luck, it will sell out really quickly. This is the only person who's going to go and see you two at the moment they're over at the end of the year.
Speaker 4: Great row one.
Speaker 1: Go worry ever you want.
Speaker 6: So the good news is more U two tickets coming next week, every single show next week Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. We've got a pair every single day only here on Gold one oh four point three. Can you tell that I'm feeling for time at the moment to produces time. I can't keep talking like a good old mom or something about the TV last night.
Speaker 1: I'm struggling here, guys, have you got the winner? There she is that we're calling her up now live to give her the news. I should have said her name. Why did I try and create extra work for us.
Speaker 6: All on a Friday? Hang on, she's there.
Speaker 1: This is exciting. Turn the radio down. Are you there? Turn the radio? Turn the radio down? Are you there?
Speaker 10: Can you hear me?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Gotcha? Listen, well done, I've just seen where she's calling from. Wear abe handle with care. Hey, listen, you've got the first bad tickets to go and see you two live.
Speaker 12: That is amazing.
Speaker 10: I'm so happy, Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: All those uncooked sausages have now paid off.
Speaker 9: Okay, yep they sure, hair, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: And are you too, fan? I thought you'd be over the moon to get the news.
Speaker 9: Oh I am totally over the moon.
Speaker 10: And I'm in the drawer for the five thousand dollars today too, So.
Speaker 6: Grab him, grab hands, turn out the tail. Tell you what we're not calling you off. People be rioting if you get.
Speaker 3: And how about this, Leanne, you can put your YouTube tickets back into the system and your name back into the pay it forward.
Speaker 9: That's all right, I'll take the YouTube ticket.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well we'll just see who gets a call after it. All right, Well done though, enjoy you too.
Speaker 2: Thank you for Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three. Are you ready for Christian O'Connell's fifty thousand dollars phone frenzy?
Speaker 6: All right, then stand by your phone starts going. Now it's us cooling with the good news. You've won five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Number.
Speaker 3: I'm ready to go a few are Let's do it.
Speaker 1: It's not that when we've Greedy got the YouTube tickets and thinks that she's entired of the five grand as well, hang up with it all.
Speaker 15: Yeah, so Christian, thank you red identify yourself.
Speaker 1: This gets easier every week for me.
Speaker 11: I'm telling you, I love it. This is absolutely brilliant, excellent, excellent news.
Speaker 1: I told him yet doesn't know who is Yes it is Christian. You're live on Gone one O four point three brilliant.
Speaker 11: This is absolutely the best news. Ah, sensational, sensational, So is this, Daniel. I got the wife here and the kids and they're all the lighted, which.
Speaker 1: We can hear the crack right now around it yours. Yeah, you won five grand.
Speaker 15: Thank you very much.
Speaker 11: Oh I can't believe this. I can't believe this.
Speaker 1: So listen tell us.
Speaker 6: Obviously five grand getting a cool out the blue is great news, but tell us why it will come in handy right now?
Speaker 1: Then? What a big reaction?
Speaker 11: Oh, listen, we've got a few bills coming in. We got a oh, we've just got so much going on with a subdivision here. We've got bills coming in for that. And yeah, they think about my mother from Ireland as well. So this is really really just it's one of those it's one of those months that's just been kind of builds bills, bills. But you know what I'd like to do. I'd like to shout the breakfast the breakfast crew at the pub tonight for a couple of rounds.
Speaker 6: Well how about this, Well, why don't you come and join us in the pub next Friday?
Speaker 11: You know what, I love that idea. Let me take the day off working on you there. I'll shout a few rounds because without this, I'll tell you what this is just it is the big change. It's a great It's just great this month. I have to say this is terrific. Sound a few rounds. That's my wife Katy and two of my boys.
Speaker 4: How old are the boys I've got.
Speaker 11: I've got Max and Luckey, so one's nine on one is well?
Speaker 1: And how long you've been living in Melbourne mate?
Speaker 11: I've been here for jeez. I've been in Australia now for about nineteen years. Yea, yeah, I lived in Queensland for quite a while and then Melbourne for the last fifteen.
Speaker 1: That's the best bit, right, great cities. It's obviously been here a year, but I love it.
Speaker 11: Oh, sensational even better when you went five grand I love this city. I wouldn't be winning this money in Queensland.
Speaker 6: I fear knowing how obviously the irist people love to celebrate. I feel that by the time we see you in the pub with us next for this money is all gone.
Speaker 11: Oh well, listen, it is what it is. You got to celebrate. When you've got to celebrate, nobody putting the bank.
Speaker 1: So what's the first thing you're going to do with it?
Speaker 11: Well, I've been with my wife twenty years, so we actually met tomorrow twenty years ago, so I got to buy something special anyway, So yeah, she knows better now obviously.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. So she anniversary tomorrow.
Speaker 11: Yeah we met twenty years ago tomorrow, So wedding anniversary years two weeks from now, in the middle of the one for there, Yeah, we do celebrate that. So yeah, I better get something little special now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, listen, do you know what?
Speaker 6: We never know who's on the other end of the phone, But the last couple of weeks we've been blessed. But with every single person that's picked up, and again with you, Dame as well. So I'm really glad that you did pick up and that you were selected.
Speaker 1: Well done on the money.
Speaker 11: No, thank you very much, Christian. As I say, I've listened to your show every day since actually started.
Speaker 1: So thanks.
Speaker 11: I love this show and now I really really appreciate that. Yes I will. I'll make my way to the pub and say you can send me the bill for a round tonight. The whole crew and I've showed around in.
Speaker 6: There so well, listen, we will buy you and your wife a drink next week down the pub with us.
Speaker 1: We'll see you there. Look forward to meeting you mate. Beautiful, Thanks Chris, all right, well now thank you, all right, see Dammian, there you go. That's our winner.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 6: Three, The Heavy Smell of nineteen nineties. After shaving the studio, says to me, Shane Crawford is with us.
Speaker 5: That's right, the pine cone, the yeah otherwise known as bruder it is.
Speaker 1: Yes, I thought you were talking about your genitals.
Speaker 5: Do you know what I don't share In the morning, I just put on the after shape. Look at your face.
Speaker 1: Again, you're thinking what there was another? Don't judge your bus and all right, so you're looking as always very smart. But then today paired with a beanie. Have you seen the beanie hat? Jack? There it is it's rough out there. You made it in safe.
Speaker 5: I actually people go, are you trying to hide? But I actually like wearing hats and beanies. I love just rugging up. Like Melbourne. Everyone says Melbourne's the most livable city and Melbourne's a great place. But we're kidding ourselves seriously, who would want to live in this?
Speaker 1: A living? What's wrong with it?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 5: During the winter months, it's like, get me out of here.
Speaker 6: Everyone leaves, So listen, okay, let's jump straight into it. What do you think about Dale Thomas and the whole drinking? To me, I can't see what the fuss is about. It's two days before a game. I've got no problem drinking before a radio show. During a radio show.
Speaker 5: It might help them if they drink more, they might play better. Not think about it so much, because you know, when you're having shot for goal, all those negative thoughts come in you with a hangar. You probably just get on with it and put it through the big sticks. Now, he did the wrong thing.
Speaker 1: But it's two days before a game. Well.
Speaker 5: Being a leader too, and a very young club at the Blues, you've got to have your older players doing the right thing one hundred percent of the time and being a really good example for those younger kids. He was at a charity event. Yes he's doing a great thing. He had a few wines, but you just can't do that. You can't be seen doing that. He needed to sneak out the back have a sip of some wine and then out and.
Speaker 1: A head flask.
Speaker 5: You needed to hide.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 5: Back in my day, which was when the horse and carts was going around and foot he was being played. I remember James Hurd told me a great story how he went on the footy show on the Thursday night and he copied a bit of a hard time from the panel and so forth. I think Essendon were under the pump and he was under the pump and he was obviously still playing. So by the time he got home, which was about eleven o'clock at night, he was playing on the Friday night, so this is a Thursday night. His coach, Kevin Sheedy, who's very left led, was there waiting for him with two bottles of red and James heard was like, no, I want to go to bed, but he's like, no, we need to talk through this, you know. And he was virtually there just saying yeah, I'm here to support you, don't worry about that. And he wouldn't let him go to bed.
Speaker 1: This is true.
Speaker 5: He wouldn't let him go to bed until they finished the second bottle. So James heard not a big drinker during the week. The night before the game, had to knock down two bottles of red with his coach Kevin She.
Speaker 4: And he.
Speaker 1: And they won.
Speaker 5: James heard, played very very well, performance enhancing.
Speaker 1: All right, then we'll be back after this outbreak. Was Shane crawl for This Morning The Christian Who.
Speaker 2: Connell and Breakfast Show, one of four point three.
Speaker 6: Christian O'Connor Reckford Show What you Need with a s five day Shane Crawford. Yesterday, I've been interviewed by big fan of yours Fiona Brnen for this Sunday is herold Son. He was interview about a year of the show next week and she was saying, Crawford have told you the story about being on a private jet after winning the Brownlow went No, I haven't heard that story.
Speaker 1: She said, you have to ask him what happened. Oh okay, Well you're like a jukebox. Cross like a jukebox. All these great stories.
Speaker 5: You've got, by the way, just put a coin, yeah, the crawth box. I'll just say something head. It was the first ever Brownlow Middle in Sydney, right and only time it was ever out of Melbourne. Why did they and well, I don't know. I wish they hadn't of because I wanted to be here in Melbourne if I was going to win with my team mates. But anyway, so I won. So the AFL they chuck on a party for you.
Speaker 1: Did you get more votes? And then your big rather than heard it. Did you get more votes?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and more tackles.
Speaker 1: It's amazing that you know that. You still know that.
Speaker 5: So anyway, obviously the night before you win, how exciting. It's a dream for a young kid from the country to win.
Speaker 1: How old are you?
Speaker 5: And then I don't know, it's a long long time ago, about twenty.
Speaker 1: Three and amazing, amazing.
Speaker 5: So the AFL put a party on for you. But obviously all my teammates, only three or four get invited. So I'm like, oh, I've only got three teammates to come to my party. So what I did? I told everyone at the function, come to my party. I've just won the brown Low the AFL they're putting on free alcohol short party. So we went back to the hotel. I had this huge room and it was packed. We had the time of our life. I had lots of drink, which I'm not very good with a drink, remember, drink responsibly, but I didn't on that night, so in the morning I had to get up at six o'clock and do one of the morning shows, so much so that my manager had to virtually come and grab me out of bed. And then I quickly raced and I and I threw up in the bathroom several times, and then I went on air did the cross and they said, oh, we need to now take you to the airport. I said what they said, Yeah, you've got to grab all your gear. We've got to take you back to Melbourne. You've got all these functions to do. And I'm like, oh, you're kidding. So I was like a rock star. Okay, in the limo, pulled it into this hangar private plane. Wow, I'm like, hello, this is how I rolled the young boy from Finley.
Speaker 1: This is it now?
Speaker 5: Yes, which don't even have an airport? Yes it does. And so jump in this private plane thinking this is this is incredible. We take off and the plane was Kerry Stokes, who's the owner of Channel seven. And the plane took off and it was like a rocket straight up in the air and I've gone, oh, this is not good.
Speaker 1: This lasting you went with a hangover, right, that's right?
Speaker 5: So straight away, I'm reaching for the bags. Off.
Speaker 1: I went in a private chat.
Speaker 5: Yes, as a feeding me caveat and all sorts of things. I'm off. I'm off anyway, the brown like hanging around my neck, that's a good I think I got some corns and beans in that sort of thing. I think they're still stuck there. But about thirty minutes and we get to Melbourne super quick and they eddie Had Stadium now Marvel Stadium was being built, and they said, oh, mister Stokes has requested to fly you over eddie Had Stadium so you can have a look. And I'm like, please just land this bloody's home.
Speaker 1: Private jet's going take this route.
Speaker 5: So every time we went past the wing and we did two circuits because they said, oh, would you like another And I said no, so they did another circuit. So every time I hit the wing on the water side of now Marvel Stadium, I just launched the biggest spew in Kerry Stakes's fine and I said, don't do another loop. They did another loop. Sure enough, when I hit that wing, I launched another big spew. So for the rest of my life, whenever I went to Marvel Stadium and played and I ran past that wing. I always felt a bit sick. So that's the story, all right.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 6: So we announced two and a half hours ago you two are coming to Melbourne at the end of the year in November, playing Shane Crawford's favorite stadium, Marble and the Joshua Tree Live by the way. I was obviously a bit excited at half six that we were telling this news first of all, and I said that we'd got the jump on Eddie maguire.
Speaker 4: Every on Triple M you sang him dance on the spot.
Speaker 1: He played out that link twenty minutes ago.
Speaker 6: Yes, it said a little bit quiet on the show today he's going around for it's maybe got something from three Aw's gonna be playing out as well, some kind of review of what's going on.
Speaker 1: The reps shows this week. What was his rebuttal that he broke it in March and beat me to it.
Speaker 5: You could never beat him, but you did. I was listening, thank you, and I thought, well done, a what a beauty. Actually, I'm going to go and grab some tickets. How do I get some tickets? And then I thought, Hey, God's Marvel Stadium coming that week.
Speaker 1: Now, are you free to come and join us next week at our party in the pub as a special guest star?
Speaker 5: When is it on?
Speaker 1: Yes? The show is year old on Tuesday.
Speaker 5: Just going through my calendar in my head because that's how I operate normally, have a diary.
Speaker 1: But I've lost it.
Speaker 5: I'm not actually I'm going to have great difficulty. I'll try and get there. I've actually got my kids.
Speaker 1: This is not a kid this is not a kid friendly show.
Speaker 5: For a week. So if they if I can sneak the can I sneak them in? Is it a venue that I'll be doesn't have a craze or anything?
Speaker 1: Now, don't have a crash.
Speaker 5: It's a pub, right, Okay, we'll.
Speaker 1: Get you a babysitter. Okay for an hour. Now you're talking all right, We will pay for a baby.
Speaker 5: For an hour if you get me a babysitter for half a day.
Speaker 1: Half a day, just for the hour.
Speaker 5: The other thing is I'm negotiating with you.
Speaker 6: Now, I know how you helped me out. Well, you get it for an hour, your thing? So I know how you love to dress up.
Speaker 5: Oh no, that's a dress up.
Speaker 1: We saw address up. It's more painter. It would be really nice, okay if you would be happy to body paint gold? What gold? No?
Speaker 5: Yes, like a statue, yes exactly.
Speaker 1: I can oscar but for gold one I four point three year of the show to come along in gold only if I can do it nude far away. The footy show is over, you've got to move on.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm not doing it. Then if you're going to do it, and do it properly, and then I could maybe busk on the streets and make a bit of money as well.
Speaker 1: It's cold out there. I don't think they'd see anything.
Speaker 5: Well that's very good.
Speaker 2: Yes, the Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 1: I see you moving to this. Did you ever used to listen to music before games.
Speaker 5: All the time? Yes? I didn't. Did you have to go to song around with the headphones or the walkman?
Speaker 1: A CD?
Speaker 6: Wall?
Speaker 5: Always? And you know what love songs dedications? The old music the music that you're playing. I love it, absolutely love it.
Speaker 1: Before you listened to Barry White before going out.
Speaker 5: Sometimes it's good to get emotional. That's what dreaming about grabbing the football and kissing the leather. That's what it's about. Yes, let's get it on, baby, live it up on a beautiful day today in Melbourne where it's raining. You don't want to go outside. Get me out of this hole. The most livable city in the world.
Speaker 1: No, it's not. It is get in the real world. It's not.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you. I've done a lot of traveling. Where's the better places than Melbourne?
Speaker 1: You said that you're not the unofficial mayor of Melbourne.
Speaker 5: I love Melbourne. Yeah, I love Melbourne. But we're kidnap so we think we're the most livable place in the world. Na get me out of here, Jack, Where would you go anywhere but here.
Speaker 4: We speak to you.
Speaker 1: I have seen it last week.
Speaker 5: I do have an opportunity to go to Korea next week, so maybe a Korean footy. No, I've got a good opportunity with the guy who does ganging style.
Speaker 3: You can see.
Speaker 13: I can see.
Speaker 1: It was so cool.
Speaker 5: Back up dancing and he's new. He's new called Gangnam Hop or something. But anyway, I'm thinking about it right now.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about thirty then, Brad Scott. You must have played with him.
Speaker 5: Brad Scott, yes now sacked from the North Melbourn football club. Last week he was coaching. He had a win and what happens when you win, you get sacked. So whatever you do around here, don't get your ratings up too high. We've been watching last year, but I did. I played with Brad Scott for a couple of years and then he went to Brisbane. He had great success up there with his brother, and he'd done a pretty good job at North Melbourne because he's sort of trying to patch that side and keep that club ticking along. But anyway he's out. That's the way it works. Ree Shaw's in who's never coached before or you know, especially on the big stage, and teams always are really competitive when they have their first outing, you know, with their new coach. So expect North Melbourne tonight in these wet conditions to put up a real good showing against the mighty Tigers. Although I like the Tigers. I think three teams it can win the flag view at the moment, Geelong, Tigers and Collingwood. So I'm not worried about the others, the West Coast or any thing like that, because I think they need to improve a bit, But for me it's the three teams so watched tonight because it'll be interesting to see what type of spirit the shin bonus spirit the North Melbourne football side has. Essendon Carlton is an interesting one because both coaches are under the pump. Brendan Bolton just needs his side to be competitive and Essendon have got a lot of injuries, so there's every chance. Well I would be worried because you're missing some of your real sort of classy midfielders. And I was going to talk about Melbourne, but we talk about them every week and they've disappointed us so much so we're not even going to go there. But the match for me this week is Port Adelaide Saint Kilda. It's been played in Jinguan Stadium in Shanghai. No one really cares about this, let's be honest. But anyway, they've gone over to China to play a game of Ozziel's football.
Speaker 1: It's just an exhibition game or is it actually count as a round?
Speaker 5: This is legit. It used to be Gold Coast and Port Adelaide but the last few years Gold Coast have treated like a half season break. Haven't turned up been flogged and it hasn't been a good game, but say Kilda will put up a really good effort I think against Port Adelaide. But seriously, we're trying to make it, you know, a world game. It's never going to be a world now.
Speaker 6: The weekast knowing about footing in AFL for a long time ago, no.
Speaker 5: No one cares about it.
Speaker 1: Don't need quidditch.
Speaker 5: Do you know what? You need to focus on New South Wales. You need to focus on Queensland because you go to Brisbane still no one really cares about AFL football. You go to parts of New South Wales still people don't really care about Tasmania.
Speaker 1: It's really struggling there as well.
Speaker 5: Everyone loves AFL football in Tasmania. So we've got to get everything right here before we start concentrating on the world. But I can understand from a sponsorship point of view, it's a cut away. Yeah, absolutely, grab the cash, put it in the right areas, hopefully help your football club grow a little bit. But let's be honest, no one really ever has aspirations to go to Jingwan Stadium in Shanghai, do they. It looks like a couple of posts.
Speaker 1: It's just become the most Liverpool city in the world.
Speaker 5: Actually, I wouldn't mind living here.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much for coming in, mate, It's a joy as always.
Speaker 5: Have a great wag in.
Speaker 2: The Christian oh' connell breakfast show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 6: Hey, well on, Patty, you know you're not being well this morning. Thank you for coming in and doing the news today.
Speaker 7: Welcome.
Speaker 1: Get a little bit of time playing. Some TV adverts join it, but thanks for doing it.
Speaker 4: To beat it out somehow, that's a.
Speaker 6: Very powerful advert. Actually I saw it the other day. All right, today is that what time waste? I had two choices, and I've gone for this one because when you told me that this was your favorite animal as a kid, I've gone for this one.
Speaker 1: It is World Otter Day. Lovely cute little.
Speaker 4: Animals still love an hotter?
Speaker 6: Yeah they're cute, aren't they? Who doesn't like it ortter? So today we thought we'll have Otter movies. Now I've done this view so I'm expecting great stuff. Okay, this is gift to the younger jack Posts.
Speaker 4: Thank you for the gift.
Speaker 6: I've got a fist full of otters. Yep, no, I mean I've got I haven't actually got a fist full of otters, h full Otter jacket.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's okay.
Speaker 1: To Vietnam War reenacted by Otters, twelve angry Otters. This is this is a great one. This is my best one. The ot Father, not the Godfather. It's like Matthew Debbie does know that was not that Harry Otter and the Death of the Harolds. Hello, Sorry, what have you got Jack.
Speaker 4: Batman and Otter? My best friend's Otter?
Speaker 1: Oh? God?
Speaker 4: A few goods?
Speaker 1: Have you got what Pats has got?
Speaker 4: God?
Speaker 7: It's stinks in here to.
Speaker 4: Train spottering juice, Bigelow, Otter jigglow.
Speaker 1: You should open with that. That is great.
Speaker 6: I the idea of a not a movie about a not tyl Today show maybe Otter Jigglow. All right, send us your Otter movies for the young Jack Post.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 1: Three nine four four one o four three On World Otter Day, No, really, genuinely is World Otter Day. We're doing this because it was Jack's favorite anamle as a kid. All right, you went to Mark Ready, planes, trains and ottomobiles.
Speaker 4: Good start Gold will Co well done.
Speaker 1: Some like it, Otter Gold not an Otter teen movie.
Speaker 4: These are clever, Mary.
Speaker 1: Gold Simon, well done, Predatta versus Alien, that's going to take some meeting. That's a gold double plus Caitlin World down there in middle Park straight, Otter Compton.
Speaker 4: These are good. See I've done. Now I'm looking at mine. I'm just I feel ashamed.
Speaker 1: That two thousand and one a space gold, very very smart. Could we be on a gold run a clockwork Otter Silver, Oh live an Otter day Silver plus Otter Pussy. It was a James Bond movie. Okay, Octur Pussy, so Otter Pussy is fine. Gold plus where Harry the Dark Otter rises from?
Speaker 4: That sounded like one of my lines.
Speaker 1: Gladiatter that's got gold in in Bentley East? Is there a Bentley East big tam in North South East West? Is it the Otter guys, Russell Crowe.
Speaker 4: Is it? Or is that Mark Wahlberg?
Speaker 1: And of course you had the other guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Silver didn't care for it.
Speaker 1: Otters in the hood, Silver Grand Otterino, that's clever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's all right, Silver, Ian.
Speaker 1: And Bentley West? What they playing today? Breaking news? Bentley has divided itself.
Speaker 6: With Bentley Romancing the Otter Silver Well done Lye in Brunswick, Thanks of those.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Mel's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 1: Three, God, one of four point three? Are you still here?
Speaker 7: I'm still alive.
Speaker 1: We were hoping you might have gone by now now you've been ill.
Speaker 7: Such luck could be a coffin or you pray your magic spray everywhere good stuff.
Speaker 1: That is no Coogee's all right, it's gone one of four point three Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: I had hoped that every day we were going to get some kind of Jack's baby diaries, because you've had some friends staying with their little baby and obviously you're you're how you handle having a baby in you home and trying to baby proof it. But what's happened? What's the latest?
Speaker 3: Well, yesterday so they only actually end up doing one night. They didn't even do twenty four hours. Yesterday morning Bianca texted me and said, oh, they've decided not to stay again tonight. So I guess from where I see it, maybe our house wasn't baby proof enough, because you know, we had stuff on the coffee table that she's knocking over and pulling books off the bookshelf.
Speaker 4: And they were falling near her.
Speaker 3: She's annoying Luna grab it, trying to grab a fur and Luna didn't like that. So I think they've decided to go.
Speaker 8: To the.
Speaker 1: Three Nights. Yeah, oh, Criky, you feel secretly relieved though, yeah, oh yeah, yeah. Is this guy your cousin? Yes? No, And I love them and I love them coming to visit, but babies are a pain if they're not your own.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because you.
Speaker 3: Can't ever relax. You always got to keep one eye on them whatever they're trying to do. And last night I just had such a sense of gratitude because we just start on the cash and watch TV and we didn't have to worry about it.
Speaker 6: Baby, This is great because obviously what's happened here is they've picked up on your vibe.
Speaker 1: This is why, no, trust me, this is what's happened, isn't it?
Speaker 6: And why did it suddenly get announced while you're out the house at work? They were like, hey, listen, Bianca, you put a lovely friendly vibe, but oh dumb Cinderella wants to be made by half six in the evening. It's clear he doesn't like babies and he doesn't like us. So we're gonna We're gonna go now do you want to wait until Jack gets back? Just please tell me you really yeah, We're going to go right now.
Speaker 4: I thought, I honestly think it was just a logistical thing.
Speaker 1: That's what you want to tell yourself. I'm telling you. What's happened is they picked up the vibe from you.
Speaker 6: Was it not only last month you had a dinner party and you laid down about half seventy and to get people to.
Speaker 1: Go, no even doing a school night on a Saturday night. So during the week you must be worse. You put out the vibe that says never never come here again with that tiny what is it called a baby?
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 1: God one four point three.
Speaker 6: So thank you very much to listen to the show big week next week for us Tuesday, the show hits one year. Friday night the show hits the pub and we've also got you two tickets every single day.
Speaker 1: Of course, you guys have a lovely weekend. Well I'm back here tomorrow.
Speaker 7: Again.
Speaker 6: Seven till nine am whilst you guys sleep, I'm back here in the studio life going through the best bits.
Speaker 1: Of the not so bad bits.
Speaker 4: I call in tomorrow. Actually I can't take calls.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I've got everything planned, mate, I can't take calls.
Speaker 6: I don't do time checks. I do it during the week, but I won't do it between seven and nine. So seven and nine back tomorrow were the best bits of not so bad bits. What are you guys up to this weekend?
Speaker 1: Packing for me?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, we might go see eleven weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because all the reviews have been terrible, so yeah, I like it.
Speaker 4: I like it, give it a chance.
Speaker 1: I have not seen a good review. It's all like two out of five. Go into your Rocketman again.
Speaker 7: No I need no, I need a kiddie movie.
Speaker 1: No, I'll tell you what's a great kiddie one? John Wick three, Oh god, kids, more leveled the really Yeah? Yeah, yeah, it's a great story about a guy who loves his dog. All right, tyme of today's show is otter jigglo. Thanks for listening. We'll speak to you when I speak to you tomorrow morning, when you wake up. But the rest of you I'll see you again Monday morning. Have a great weekend.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three