Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast. He moved on my shark, Kris.
Speaker 2: You're listening to Cool People FM.
Speaker 3: We're back, We're more tupperwork.
Speaker 4: Go nowhere Falls The Christian O'Connell Show, Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: Hey, come on in Monday morning, seven minutes past six. It's the Christian O'Connell's show. Having a great weekend. Come on in, Patsy, good morning, goome on in, Jackie Boy Good Hey guys and Patsy. What was a highlight of your weekend? If you have to pick one thing, when did it peak? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Definitely, just you know that euphoria you feel after you've had a ninety minute message and you're kind of a bit like.
Speaker 3: I never had a ninety ye oh yeah, my life got to be a serious extra half hour lin. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well it's good because normally, you know, they're just getting into the back and you're just starting to feel good and then they move to the legs or the arms. But it's like a little it's like a gift with purchases, like it just continues to go on, but you feel what was that green toy? Jack, that rubbery toy?
Speaker 3: That you could bend in dot com. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I forget gum was it gumby?
Speaker 2: Gumby? Gummy?
Speaker 3: You kind of.
Speaker 5: Feel like that when you walk out, you kind of all rubbery, and you know.
Speaker 3: Put that in these sort of pamphlets and marketing come as you leave him gumby?
Speaker 5: But I felt great.
Speaker 2: What's your favorite part to get message?
Speaker 5: Oh that's hard.
Speaker 2: I like the hands?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I quite happy just to finish.
Speaker 2: At the hands sometimes and sometimes I screwed over the hands if I was the hands, don't.
Speaker 3: Get in there.
Speaker 5: I like the feet, do you. Yeah?
Speaker 3: I always get very tense during a mass because I sometimes I too chatty, aren't they They want to have a conversation if you face down for that first half, found the need flip you over. You're in that little that little and they're like, and how's your weaknen so far? It's like a strange interview where you're face down with you trying to breathe a whole and then you do it. Sometimes it's too light what they're doing and you want something to go sort of rougher. But then there's a guy you do want to sound like a pervert, Get right in there, go hard. I like it really rough.
Speaker 5: No communications, very very hard. You have to lay down the rules before you lay down.
Speaker 2: It's like, I.
Speaker 3: Don't like it. I'm not very good at that. There should be a traffic light system where you can put this red, green or orange and no words need to be said. I'm not. I will come out of a massage and my wife will have had one. She taught the whole time. Why didn't you say anything like? Oh? And then I'll tip them as well, how's some extra money?
Speaker 2: So pad do you tell somebody before you lie down, don't talk to me?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 5: Usually you fill out that form, don't you, And it'll say how do you like your treatment? How do you like your pressure?
Speaker 3: I do all that on Uber, and the moment I get in, it's like there's a chat show in the back. People just want to chat. I can't. Then it will be moody and stuff like that and have headphones on.
Speaker 5: No. No, no. Usually if you give like one word answers or like, they get the hint that it's no talking.
Speaker 3: Go rougher. That's even worse.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Highlight of our weekend. Yesterday, my wife and I got up early about half seven, and we drove to Redhill with the dogs and we went for a three hour walk together. I was just down an abandoned train truck, Scooby dooe.
Speaker 2: How are you so sure as abandoned? That's exactly what happened in stand by Me.
Speaker 3: It was like it was like a really just long, long, long, beautiful walk and there were lots of people doing. It's a well known one. Then if you if you want to know which one I did, you know the one We start at the Epicurean and you go on the back there behind the car park and you carry on. It's a bigger, long, long, old track. It is not stand by Me, but you don't go over that bridge. But it was gorgeous. To my wife ruined it. What is it on a walk? Sometimes they want to talk about really important stuff and I'm just quite happy on the water that on a Sunday, superficial Sunday for me, I actually have to say. My wife said, sometimes I'm just like a labrador, like a dog. All I was thinking of that. I'm eating steaks later today, I'm kicking goals and I get back and do the marinade. Steaks Sunday. The wife goes, we need to have a proper grown up chat about finances, and I need to if I'm a dog. It's like I've eaten a fur ball. I said, oh no, not now. She's like, when is a good time? When do you ever want to have one of these conversations. I'm not now. You don't think you're trying to do. We're in nature anything to avoid growing up conversation. Sometimes steaks are coming in just hours? Nature? Bird? Is that I just heard? Look over there, the sun's coming.
Speaker 2: There's a blood moon tonight. I bet you would have seen some great trees.
Speaker 3: Oh, lovely trees. Not just that my favorite kind of trees. I've realized, very tall trees. Basically, my wife went for a walk with a simpleton yesterday. I had no interest, no interesting. You know, other people could see we were having an argument on the walk as well, because a distance opens up, doesn't it. I don't just mean an emotional one. I mean it starts off with a couple of feet, and then it gets a bit further one of you, one of you is just just pulling ahead more than the other one.
Speaker 2: Again, I'm pretty sure that happens in stand by me. It is think you recreated that.
Speaker 3: I think they were talking about spreadsheets though, and one the characters buying twenty one books this year. My wife said she's worried it's actually an illness now and they need to have an intervention. I said, if I ever didn't go into rehab, what a sad reason I'm in there? What is there an you know, like an AA group. When you've got narcotics anonymous? Alcoholics anonymous? Is there one for books anonymous?
Speaker 2: Last year is vinyl for you?
Speaker 3: This year? Here has books twenty one so far. In the middle of mom More, I've said, if it carries on this, it's going to be seventy by the end of the year. It's got to stop.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Last week when we're asking you why we should put your dog onto our wall of dogs, which will be painted this stick tomorrow Wednesday. Wednesday Wednesday begins the painting of twenty one Great Dogs of Melbourne. It's going to look incredible up on Lying On Street. Late on this morning, we'll be asking you what do you want on the next wall, which is next week commercials Commercial road Ye long big wall you can have your own mirror next week. So late on this morning, we're asking what would you want up there? So we're talking about dogs last week, and I thought today we'd try and do the A to Z go through the alphabet our famous animals. So are we now saying these are real life animals? Yes?
Speaker 2: But can they be characters?
Speaker 3: Minds?
Speaker 2: A character from a movie?
Speaker 3: There's something more real life than a cryptian stop. But that's an actual dog' so not cartoon ones.
Speaker 2: Well, I think we'll run out of famous animals.
Speaker 3: No, there's easy twenty six. Okay, yeah, he said I didn't have an a many confidence in it, did I? No, there's going to be Jackie boy? What have you got famous animal? Which letter can you give us?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: I was going to start with a the air Bud, the dog who can play basketball?
Speaker 3: And you hear me go real life? Originally were given up going one that can play basketball? It's a children's movie. Okay, we're starting real low listeners, air Buds. You've had a weekend to think about it. Seventy two hours on Friday?
Speaker 2: All right, do you want me to quickly?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, no, let's start let's start low. That is this show air Buds. What a movie air bud?
Speaker 2: Can you believe? He made so many films, so the original.
Speaker 3: One, I, me and the kids have seen all of them when the kids were younger that I've seen the Space Buds.
Speaker 2: When did he stop playing sports? So he did? He played basketball, then gridiron soccer?
Speaker 3: Did he didn't need? There was a snowboarding one. I've seen, like a skien one.
Speaker 7: He did.
Speaker 2: He go snowboarding. That was when it became the Buddies franchise. It's just him taking on. He's now got a team of mates, that's the Dogs.
Speaker 3: It was the earliest word of the multiverse was space Buds, before there was.
Speaker 2: Marvel and then Space Buddies. He goes into space Santa Buddies, Spooky Buddies, Treasure Buddies, Super Buddies. He's done at all.
Speaker 3: He has done it all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he definitely deserves to be on the Wall of Dogs.
Speaker 3: One of them. I think it came out. I think my daughter was like six, so it must have been twenty ten. I took them to the cinema to see Space Buddies, right, so they've seen the others and they were like, please take us, and they were just little squishes then six and four they were Ruby started crying the moment the I don't want no spoiler alerts here, But guess what. The dogs the space buddies, right, but they don't know the space buddies. They're his buddies. They start to wander around NASA. What's this they just starting You know that dogs do like to have a little curious who well, suddenly that curiosity first third of the movie, they're in the spaceship at the same time in the old mission control they're doing begin activation secrets to launch rocket ship to Moon. And you're like, oh my god, oh god, these two things happening at the same time, the curious dog, the capter sequence. I don't know how this is going to play out. Are they going to get trapped in there and go to space? There are lundon space buddies.
Speaker 2: But surely they didn't surely tell me they got off the spaceship before.
Speaker 4: The counter They go close the door where things start turning those big handles really quickly, like the dogs.
Speaker 3: The dogs are still in there. Ruby just starts losing it, starts cracking it. She starts really crying. It's okay, they'd be okay, we had to leave the simmer. I don't know how the rest of it ends. I had to pick her up and run because she was starting to really cry Lois. Lois was enjoying it. We have to go now we left.
Speaker 2: Couldn't she tell from the movie poster that the dogs were at some's point going to go into space.
Speaker 3: I've made her promise thee but before she leaves the house next year, right, we have to watch Space Watch Space. I said, if you're already to handle Space Buddies and what happened in the next two thirds, you're not ready to leave home. So yes, But.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcasts.
Speaker 3: We're trying to do the alphabet eight through Z of famous animals. If you've got one for us, a famous animal nine four one four one O four three. Jack has decided to really kick this off by mentioning the movie Space Buddies, which is a made up movie about animals.
Speaker 2: Doing or going into space, and oh they do.
Speaker 3: That was a cute for you to look at the laptop like we did just five minutes ago. Just to recap some of them eight movies that they've done. Yes, bud Start gets fired up reboot reboots.
Speaker 2: He plays in the NFL. He plays soccer, volleyball, baseball, and in the baseball one it looks like a raccoon pitches in the ball. And then he's done with sports and he decides to go out out of space with his buddies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you're struggling for a movie to watch this weekend, I mean, who doesn't want to see this movie? The trailer from Space Buddies, the names swannik, can I uch you ride home with you guys? That this is my last to my voice.
Speaker 8: Sasha my boy would lash a boy fat?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry? How did that not get nominated or win an oscar? Shame on you the academy? Who doesn't want to see that movie? In Sha Boy, there are certain phrases for shizzled shaboy? Who is it on? Who's calling? Tommy Lee? Wasn't it sho boy? Still was stuck in that? Sh boy? Can we get the drop of that Tommy Lee? Clip former? Who's going in? Last year? Shod boy? Tommy Lee? What's up? Even? What's up? All right? Perhaps if you've got a famous animal for us, mate, what comes.
Speaker 5: To my mind is Skippy the bush kangaroo, which I loved. Lifesaver well, who can detonate a bomb or play the drums.
Speaker 3: Or the fuse? I don't think it detonated. Oh yeah, oh well sorry.
Speaker 2: In the last season he did, your.
Speaker 3: Family got wiped out. Skippy couldn't do this one, the old red fuse. It wasn't it was the blue one. Anyway, kids aren't coming home. It's a few spoms. I watched that. That's a big prequel. Why does he want to help all those people because the ones he couldn't help that time, Well, he detonated on you, dumb kangaroo.
Speaker 2: He never liked the slight clane of his conscience.
Speaker 3: Put him up there and a deep four kangaroo that detonated that bomb.
Speaker 2: Killer room. I love Skippy.
Speaker 3: I'm going to put up an amazing dog. This is actually a real life story the World Cup a couple of months before England won it. I don't know if you've ever heard about the time that England won it once about a billion years ago in nineteen sixty six, when the World Cup was in London and England in nineteen sixty six, for three months before the actual major tournament, it was on display and they had two policemen. This is when back in. Obviously the sixty things weren't guarded very tightly. They went on a lund. They went on a lunch break. Should we go together? Both went on a lunch break of the World Cup, the world's biggest sporting tournament. Two coppers thought the best thing they should do is it's Monday, starting go and have lunch. We'll come back though in an hour's time and carry on the garden.
Speaker 2: We'll have so much energy to gut it all afternoon.
Speaker 3: So someone there's forces opened in the reports forced open a door, not broke open a door, rammed it, forced open a door, took the World Cup. Also on display was apparently like a ten million dollar stamp display. Whoever stole it didn't realize that the stamps there knit the World Cup. They found the gard that did it about two weeks later, but they never They couldn't find the World Cup until one. It's always a dog walker, isn't it? They find everything. Geys is out ed or Ted I got more British name than that. Ted's is out with his dog one morning, the dog sniffing around like a rolled up newspaper in a hedge, just like on a Sunday morning. It's it's the World Cup. If this dog, Pickles, it then became the world's most famous dog. And this collar I've seen it is in the National Football Museum in so peeve for Pickles.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian o'connells show podcast.
Speaker 3: Do you know of a famous animal we need to know about? Five eight is a Oh famous animals? Just telling you about pee the letter P on our alphabet of famous animals. For the Pickles, the dog that found the stolen World Cup in London. Agent is at home trying to find the energy to get up, get out of it's been and go to work. Wasn't sure if it was a true story, has googled it on his phone and it's staggered to believe known is it true? I didn't know it realized a sad footnote. Dogs normally get you to mend it. What breedy got? You know you're going to get least ten years out of them? Pickles can'ckt it official term for dogs die? That's what vets say after only five years met his demise. Pickles choking on its chain chasing a cat.
Speaker 2: Oh what a sad way to go out with legendary dog.
Speaker 3: Yeah, God, but what a path he blazed a couple of years. How that dog? All right, so age has said of famous animals, so bar Jackie, then we've got well we're up there with Pickles.
Speaker 2: We have, yeah, Bud, the famous basketball playing golden retriever.
Speaker 3: We should just say, by the way, this is based on a movie jack scene. I don't want people tuning in thinking, wait, there was a dog that played basketball. This is amazing.
Speaker 2: Skippy the bush kangaroo, and Pickles of course, the dog who found the World Cup.
Speaker 3: All right, Danny, good morning.
Speaker 1: Danny, Good morning, guys.
Speaker 7: How are we going this morning?
Speaker 3: We're good Danny. How's your weekend? Danny?
Speaker 1: Oh brilliant, really nice, thanks mate, that was your weekend, so.
Speaker 3: Brilliant, Danny. What was the high light Danny of yours?
Speaker 7: My weekend? Probably enough to know them. So this time, about probably six months went up my cousins from Queensland. We had lunch at Platform twenty eight.
Speaker 1: Good tops of marble there you're really really good food, good company, fantastic great oh good.
Speaker 3: Mane all right, what's your famous dog for us? Mate?
Speaker 1: Got one? Probably started at z Zeus had a magnum p.
Speaker 3: I get in. Yeah, well you can do the A in the Z. Wasn't the two of them Apollo, You can give us the A and the Z with those two robin Masters dogs. Weren't they either go to own that? Yeah, yeah, Higgins, that's it, Higgins. It's getting deep.
Speaker 7: Yeah, much better than the real boot.
Speaker 3: All right, Danny, thank you very much, and you buddy, and you muddy see you Danny by. We all know someone like Danny, even if you for away. That's kind of studying urgency about them. Have a good day. Let's go to who we got here, Jason, good morning.
Speaker 1: Come on, mister Ed with Wilbur.
Speaker 3: Good old mister Ed impression, hashtag zeitgeist, euphoria, mister Ed. We straddled both of those worlds on this show.
Speaker 2: Do you want him m to m for mister or sure?
Speaker 1: Probably? I even know the other jingle because of course, of course, and also of course it is of course, and let's as the famous mister.
Speaker 2: Er Jason the.
Speaker 3: Father was the fresh Prince rap there was that. Okay, Jason, that's great, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Brighter, you're listening to the Christian o'connll show podcast.
Speaker 3: Allisen, mate, we haven't had time to chat before the show. In a minute to start, pretend to start crying, and I'll ask you what's up, just saying I'm really upset we've got no quality furniture. Okay, welcome to the Christian o'connells Show on Gold one o four point. Hang on a minute, Hey, what's up? A chat post? Hey? Sorry, I'm just trying to do the show, but what's up.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry that I'm just upset that we don't have any quality furniture.
Speaker 3: You want to be out, No, I'm not. Oh my god, a fashion problem right now? I can holpt you never guess what we're doing? This we do?
Speaker 2: What can you do?
Speaker 3: Right now? I can't believe you're going through this and I'm in this position to stop it. Why those tears away? Okay, your days of unquality lounges, dining tables, chairs, Okay, your items are more, they're over.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: I know it sounds too good to be true, but it is every day this week with Adriatic furniture exclusive, yes expensive, certainly.
Speaker 2: Not feel a lot better?
Speaker 3: Oh, happy to holp out. So, yeah, we're doing this thing called the God. I can't believe you're not.
Speaker 2: Heard of a golden couch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what this is. It's a golden couch. Like you said, I'm feeling a lot better. Sorry, no, no, no, that's okay. No case you missed it. For quality lounges, and I'm just making this up on the top of my head. Quality lounges they do dining tables, chairs, occasional items, just loads more.
Speaker 2: To be honest, occasionals. That was the one I was really worried about. They got good quality occasional.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you don't think of them because it's an occasional thing. If you're having an occasion, you think, I wish I had an occasional table for such an occasion. Age ratic fun Sure have got them. Please head there. Exclusive yes, expensive, No, okay, I don't want anyone thinking that. Okay, So this week we've got the golden couch. It's Monday. I'll do okay, all right, you're gonna do it. The show's free. By the way, this ain't great. No, I'll give the crazy where it's jumbrio. I came in this morning. You know, sometimes were talking about the phrase in life peeling out the curtain. You see the wizard. Oh god, wish I never seen that. It wasn't feeling about the curtain and seeing him in there half asleep being made to sing the shabby thing too?
Speaker 2: Why didn't you do it last week Friday?
Speaker 3: Everyone's in a good mood, No one's feeling great. Poor guys in there and Paul Sarah has to sit there with the back to him. You know it's not exactly Abbey Road studios. His voice is struggling. He's obviously had another one of his big Champagne Charlie weekends. This is what we care.
Speaker 9: Exclusive, expensive, no gold Where is the golden couch now? Is it a tunny or the crown? Can you find it first? Can you win the catzily today?
Speaker 3: He says, big weekend of the champagne and oysters the young Prince of windsor watch out from the weekend. All right, so where is the car?
Speaker 2: There is a real golden couch out there in Melbourne somewhere.
Speaker 3: But where where? Where?
Speaker 8: Where?
Speaker 3: Exclusive? Yes? Expensive? No? All right, Jackie boy has the clues location of the couch this morning. If you think you know where it is, get there safely asap and have today's code word occasionals.
Speaker 2: Oh I like that. I didn't have one, jack so it's the first person to sit on the golden couch. Call us in the gold couch, called us.
Speaker 3: From the golden couch. Get your bum on the couch, Bum on the couch, hand on the phone, eye on the price.
Speaker 2: Okay, but where could the couch be? I'll give you a clue.
Speaker 3: You ready? Yes? Is it rhyming? Yes? Have you done this?
Speaker 2: I've done it?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: Well today there's a golden couch somewhere that will keep you clean. You can walk or drive or run there. But may I suggest you go marching in?
Speaker 3: Significant?
Speaker 2: May I suggest you go marching in somewhere that'll keep you clean?
Speaker 3: Back at the magic car wash again? Street? Is it where we do all of our life? Of this? All right? The clue, the clue? Where is the golden couch? And more bonney, where is that one thousand dollars? Today?
Speaker 2: There's a golden couch somewhere that'll keep you clean. You can walk or drive or run there. But may I suggest you go marching in?
Speaker 3: All right? If you think you know what is get there, don't call us. Get there as safely, but as quickly as you can. And the code word occasionals.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast every day.
Speaker 3: This week you'll be living the Riada Loca thanks to age you Annic furniture exclusive, yes expensive, No one thousand dollars to win every single day. Just guess the clues that Jack shares as to where the golden couch.
Speaker 9: Is gold Where is the golden couch?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 9: Is it a tunny or the crown? Can you find it first? Can you win the.
Speaker 3: Cow the couch is, You'll see it, you won't go is not the golden couch? If you drive around you'll see that. It is a thing of beauty.
Speaker 2: It's the golden couch. But where is it?
Speaker 3: The clues again? Please clue Master.
Speaker 2: Jack today there's a golden couch somewhere that will keep you clean. You can walk or drive or run there, But may I suggest you go marching in?
Speaker 3: All right? The code word today when you call us from the couch, Wait, don't say clever. This guy is good. Sometimes he's not so, but then he gets It's it ross, good morning, good morning. You're always worried about these speetus. I don't want to fraud it.
Speaker 2: I want them to win fair and square and Ross again, I say, this person's already got there incredibly quick. So I'm already some suspect on Ros.
Speaker 3: He's not just one of the Black Thunder team. We've just sat down on it, flopped down on it, you know, Ross, Ross, are you calling us from the golden couch? Yes, I am from a rhino of all things? Yeah? And how olden is it? Sunglasses?
Speaker 7: Is that brighton goal?
Speaker 8: Here?
Speaker 3: It's very good? Okay, the code work for today? Please occasional? Yes? Right? And Ross, you are the winner. Sound suspicious? You want one thousand dollars in cash? Ross? Love it.
Speaker 7: I'm going to go get a tooth fall out today, so we'll go to that.
Speaker 3: And what do you do with this? Olf? Ross? What do you I'm.
Speaker 7: Come up and the soul driving along. I thought I knew where it was and called in here is so I'm very happy.
Speaker 3: Thank you. What part of the clue did you work out that it was marching in?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: Then marching in and the bars? Yeah, those two things? Yes, just keeping that obviously very necessary, very necessary that we're going to call the feature from so kill the barth was the corrections? Yeah? Ross? Well Dad, enjoy you one thousand dollars, Thank you very much, and please, guys, can we agree on one thing atriotic furniture exclusive, Yes expensive is it? No? Keep telling you no. Christian O'Connell Show podcast coming up in five minutes time. We're going to be opened up the phone lines. When your own mural we've given away last week The Wall of Dogs, twenty one of your dogs going up on a wall, an amazing looking wall. The Wall of Dogs this week on Lancon Street. Next week we're onto commercial Roads with your mural whatever you want on there. Four one four one, four to three. You've had a big breakthrough this weekend with your nine week old baby, so Gordon.
Speaker 2: That's right, only just gone past two months old, and already as parents we're feeling the heavy weight of responsibility as we have probably a gifted child on our hands.
Speaker 3: You've got a genie one on your hands. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I already said he was advanced. Remember he was blowing saliva bubbles way before his time. Yep, a few weeks ago.
Speaker 3: That's a job at the circus.
Speaker 2: And then this weekend I can't believe he talked two months old. They're not meant to talk until they're nine months, maybe after a year.
Speaker 3: He's what's he's saying? I'm not good? You know, it's harder than people know.
Speaker 2: You know, he says the most important word there is Hello, what and you believe it? Listen to this audio pat and just be gobsmacked.
Speaker 3: Hello, that's about him. I hope that drops hello.
Speaker 2: If you met a baby, Hello, that's me trying to prompt him.
Speaker 3: By its actually sexy voice. Hello. You can do it?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 2: He said Hello, He didn say hello.
Speaker 3: You've you've twisted it in your mind. It's called vocal doodling, where they're just like doodling vocal perfect. Let's have a listen. Does anyone else back into left? That's Jackie Boys, the brow the footage. Anyone else here? Hello?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 3: You can do it?
Speaker 2: Well? Indeed him again or you?
Speaker 3: I'm just so confused right now where you ent?
Speaker 2: And he begins hello?
Speaker 3: All right, let's belave it. Let's isolate this.
Speaker 2: Hello. You tell me you don't call somebody up and they ant like that. You don't know what they say about midnight.
Speaker 3: I've been drinking, yes, when I'm not trying to work out where my uber order is for those cabats.
Speaker 1: Christian Connells Show podcast.
Speaker 3: So this week two days time the wall we gave away. Last week the Wall of dogs. This is a mural of twenty one of your beautiful dogs going up there. Thank you very much for everyone who sent us their amazing dogs. Hundreds of more coming in over the weekend. There is no there is no way we can take any down there. It has to be locked down because they've got a format it and then they got to paint it on Wednesday and to take a couple of days. I went to see my mural yesterday evening.
Speaker 2: Oh, how is it in real life?
Speaker 3: Under the cover of darkness? Right? I went took my daughter out yesterday at nine o'clock Sunday night. She needs to build her hours up. She got a test in June. I said, let's go down sink Kilda. Let's go and have a look at, you know, Dad's mural. So we're going down Aklin Street, the main street in Sint Kilda, and then we have to do three laps to find it. As my daughter goes, oh there it is down a side street.
Speaker 4: Hey, come on, it still a mural, I'm s dad, is side street famous?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: That's my level. Yeah, I'm not on the main streets. Look side street there, but there I am.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and maybe not on a Sunday night. But surely during the day people are going up and down that side street, backpackers visiting, and that is.
Speaker 3: A target audience. The future of this show is bringing in those pack those fruit picking backpackers. Now they're back.
Speaker 4: That is the home of them as well, isn't it sink Kilda in a flat share about eighteen.
Speaker 3: Of them in one bedroom as well. That's our target audits. That's where the big play for us is this year, guys. So we're ticking that one. So we're giving away the wall of Dogs. We're giving away another wall. It's up on Commercial Road and so we'll be painted next week. It's your own mural what would you love? We're looking for ideas. We will give it away in the next two days on the show What would you love on your own mural? Giving it away this week. Here's some of the ideas that came in over the weekend.
Speaker 1: Hey Christian, it's Tony.
Speaker 10: Here my idea for the second walls to have the ten greatest Afour marks of all time. We can start with the greatest of them all, Carton's Alex Cislanko. He's mark in the nine to seventy Grand Final was amazing. I Reckon could squeeze in Shawn Smith's mark. He played for Melbourne in Nive he took a ripper on top of his teammate Gary Lyon. That was something to see. Anyway, that's it for me. Cheers, thank you, thanks.
Speaker 2: That was something to see.
Speaker 3: And that's why i'd call the wall at just simply called that was something to see. Excamation line.
Speaker 2: Now, I do like that idea, but it's fair to say that Melbourne already has enough footballers on murals on walls over represented.
Speaker 3: All right, some more ideas, A wall of positivity. This is a lovely idea.
Speaker 8: Hi, Christian.
Speaker 11: It's no secret we've been through a tough couple of years, which is why I suggest the wall of positivity for the second wall. And I'm going to use a little bit of science to support my proposal. In two thousand and four, doctor Masuru Emoto published The Hidden Meaning of Water. He'd done scientific experiments exposing water to positive and negative words in images, and then he froze it, which produced crystals. The crystals produced from water exposed to positive words and images were beautiful formations compared to those exposed to the negative. As humans are sixty percent water. Imagine the impact being exposed to a giant wall of positivity.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 2: I don't understand it. So what are we painting some frozen water on the wall.
Speaker 3: No, what she's talking about is some science there, Jackie boy. Where it was just saying, how we are I think six? I think it's eighty percent water? But how there was this famous guy that put words and it changed the molecular structure of water. Just a bit water being exposed to positive words.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what's on the wall?
Speaker 3: I don't know. We need well, she was a wall of positivity to say, for example, have a nice day. Different slogans like that, it's yours there wall? Okay, all another idea here? I do love this. What about we've got the wall of dogs? What of sheep?
Speaker 6: Hi, Christian, it's Cheryl. Here. My idea for your second wall is a wall of sheep. I have fifty two sheep at home, all of which are named and have their individual personalities. Fat Polly who is.
Speaker 11: The fat estill Fat Polly, who is.
Speaker 6: The bully yellow tag has a yellow tag in her ear. Christian and Anastasia are the twins, and of course are the best looking in the herd. Thank you, and we can't forget Roger the ram who is the most popular with the females.
Speaker 3: Thanks Christians by ask them. He's back all right. I just had this coming about what would you want on your mural? We're giving it away for next week. Email address Mercury one or what do you know? You know where that's going Pokemon Star Wars crossover. Like we said, it's your wall, okay.
Speaker 2: With the lightsaber?
Speaker 3: Yes please Mercury one. Thank you, Mercury one, no name, just Mercury one.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian o'commells show podcast.
Speaker 3: Miss h lyrics coming up at ten minutes time. One of the earliest ones we got about three years ago, the Cross Eyed Bear. I seem to remember. Brand new. Mister Lewis coming up to staff to eight. What a prize, What a prize. We've given away one wall and mural twenty one dogs of yours painted this week. There's another one next week. Commercial roads win your own mural, Christian War mural idea and anchor man theme Murle of the radio show hosts of Melbourne Circling Neil Mitchell dressed as Ron Burgundy. I really like that. Can we just mock that up anyway. Perry's her own kicks. Barry's got a great one here. Christian, just hearing Patsy over the last couple of weeks. What about some of the best water treatment plants of Melbourne. That's a great can choose Salny Anne favorite lollies, Jackie belly buttons of Melbourne. Listen. If that's your kink, that's fine.
Speaker 2: It's getting people's attention, though.
Speaker 3: I find belly buttons all. She's got more on belly buttes. By the way, there would be some weird and wonderful belly buttons. I'm sure there's a sight for that. That's a different site.
Speaker 5: I bet you're an Audie, are you?
Speaker 3: Jack? I thought he was. I would guess he's now and shouts out. What about some random listeners? The wall of listeners? If we put twenty other people, think, oh bless them. Maybe got twenty people. They just call them on a conference call, shut the transmitter down. What if I he stops listening, you're off the wall.
Speaker 2: If we ever get kicked off the show and our time has come to an end.
Speaker 3: We should not wait.
Speaker 2: When you should do it for a selector who still want to listen, just directly. We'll call them.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go to D. What do you want on your wall? The mural D Good morning, Good.
Speaker 8: Morning, Christian. I would love to see cats on the wall. They constantly get left out, Christian. It's always about the dogs.
Speaker 3: Slipping dogs.
Speaker 4: Everywhere I go, dog dog, unto one Dalmatians wall of dogs.
Speaker 8: We need a war of cats, of cats, dogs, very much.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 8: I've got an eight year old cat named Gipsy who's got more personality than half the dogs I've met.
Speaker 3: And Nion going on hot take on the radio right now.
Speaker 2: So when you saw our wall of dogs, what did you think?
Speaker 8: I thought, No, I'd rather have cats there.
Speaker 3: And when you say the cat's got personality, I've got. I love my cat, Larry, Okay. Personality is amazing, lazy, eating, sleeping. What personality has Gypsy got?
Speaker 8: Let me see. She has what my son and I call the schizoids. Other people call it the zoomies. She has got She growls like a dog at people walking up the driveway.
Speaker 3: Evidence of personality or just an angry cat.
Speaker 8: Oh no, she's not an angry cat. Scaredy cat, that's what she is.
Speaker 3: Don't kill me.
Speaker 8: She's a scaredy cat. That's what she is.
Speaker 3: Oh, blessed lovely well water cats is a nice idea, Do I do agree? Maybe we need to ban it? Sound we've got the water dogs. Maybe that doesn't need.
Speaker 8: To We'll have all the crazy cat people out there giving you heaps of photos.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'd look forward to seeing bless Oh. I love to hear crazy cat people all day in my inbox, directly to me and probably knocking on the door, like telling me about mister Tittle's lovely do thank you very much she called. You say that to old Gypsy.
Speaker 8: Thanks, I will do, thank you.
Speaker 3: Please pass on my burst. Let's quickly, let's get move on to cat.
Speaker 8: Hi, guys, not.
Speaker 3: An actual cat? Is it away?
Speaker 7: No, it's another cat. But hey, if you want to put me on the wall, I'm happy to go on the wall.
Speaker 2: We should have a wall of twenty cats and one.
Speaker 3: Do you know what it feels like? The kind of misunderstanding I produce would go back? We go? Where are the cats? Oh?
Speaker 4: No, I thought you said listener cat, I said cats.
Speaker 2: Well, they've already started paying.
Speaker 3: There and whiskers on her at least to both cat cat cat and the human. Good morning.
Speaker 7: Hi guys. I went to the football Friday night and I made friends with a lovely nana named Maureen, and she's inspired me. I think we should have a wall of nana's.
Speaker 3: A wall of nana's. I do like that. They've got tons of personality. What inspired you about the classic one oh one nana? Name is it Maureen? What inspired you?
Speaker 7: What was she doing with completely maureene? So I actually don't have a nana myself, but I was at the football and she was sitting behind me, and she was by herself, and we just got talking with both Collingwood supporters and yeah, we just we just chuck up a friendship and yeah, we're talking. And at halftime she was cold, so when he got her a coffee and she had a little she had her little Collingwood mittens on and she was just adorable. And then we swap numbers at the end of the night. And then she butt diled me at like three fifteen the next morning.
Speaker 3: Sounds like she's screaming you. This is how they operate. They operate in isolation. May no evidence.
Speaker 7: She's gorgeous. I called her back just to check on eggs. I need to make sure she was all right, she's.
Speaker 3: Fine, little Nana booty not anymore. Maybe in your day, can't do that anymore. If the meetings come fumbling, don't. Let's get back on track, please, guys. Okay, the wall of Nana's is the idea. Let's take the wall of Nana's is lovedown. We need a photo of old moment.
Speaker 7: Maureen from Mitchell. If you're listening hi movie.
Speaker 3: Of course you'll be listenings either us or three AW somewhere between the two of us three W if any of your listeners can call in and shout out, we need to look for on APB on Morain. She was at the game Friday night.
Speaker 8: She's a cool Nana.
Speaker 7: We follow e children on Instagram.
Speaker 4: Now, dah, you've gone into you like Dr Nana.
Speaker 3: All right, see you can get a photo. Okay, let's do the wall the walls all right, we want to hear about your Nana's tomorrow on the show. We're moving on. We got the misheard lyrics, but the next wall up there on Commercial Road, celebrate all the great Nana's. Wall of Nana's. It's agreed.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the question O Carl Show.
Speaker 3: Podcast time Now for the Misheard Lyrics where every single Monday we ask for your mishard lyrics and we get them all week. Thank you very much everyone to sends them in. Let's do this week's.
Speaker 12: It's just another miss her Monday, rich to O'Connell's miss heard lyrics.
Speaker 3: All right, as we go through your misheard lyrics, if we agree with what you think you're mishearing, you'll hear this. If it's a wild miss for the great ones, come on in Hall of Favor. Last week Hall of Famer Brian McLaughlin with you two still haven't found what I'm looking for? Bono, I have kissed Annie Lennox. And there was Michelle with her spot from Steeler's Will, stuck in the middle with you what I don't like? Kimmy tonight?
Speaker 1: Well god curious tonight.
Speaker 3: All right, let's get into this week's We go to Chris kiss me my sixpence none the richer original line kiss me out of the bearded barley jess or is it kiss me I love the beer in BALI cheap beer.
Speaker 12: Cheap t was his dream, right Jazz it is there, yer.
Speaker 5: Boy, you would have been tang T shirt kis.
Speaker 3: What do we reckon team.
Speaker 2: Maybe after a few big.
Speaker 3: From Nathan's got this uh pacifier by she had? Is it messing with your mind? Kid? Or is it messing with your monkey favor? Is it messing with your monkey? He's really getting into land in that line. He's closing his eyes, isn't he with the monkey bit? Brity one? Nathan, Thank you very much, Barry, been listening and enjoying the Miss Lewis every Monday for ages. I have my first one to send in her over the weekend. On the station to her door by Paul Kelly, he was riding through the cane in the pouring rain on Olympic to her door. You are. I'm not sure, right, he's a legend around here. I don't sure people are going to thank us because this is on the notes or is it? He was riding through the cane in the pouring rain on a little pig to her door. You are? That is.
Speaker 2: My favorite.
Speaker 3: That is so subtle. But Barry, years of hearing all the misheards, that is a hall of famer. That bit is confirmed. I got to hear this again. He was riding through the cane in the pouring rain on a little pig turtle if the image is better. You know, we're talking about mrs at the moment. There's that Paul Kelly one, isn't there on the way home today, I might just get out there and draw a little pig he's writing that little Piggy. That is one of my favorite ones ever, Barry, thank you very much. Paul's got shipped to wreck by Florence and her machine to wreck to wreck. I love it when they chuck it nextra totally unnecessary line? Or is it Ha's Florence and her machine been to one of the wealthier suburbs in Melbourne? Is it ta rak tour rac.
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, bit ella Christian I was listening to Block Parties new album, same here. Everyone on the show picked up and missed her lyric for you block Party in situ, my Baby's got a smart mouth?
Speaker 2: Or is it that's a new album that's exactly the same as they did.
Speaker 4: Say that's that's that's sort of the old stuff.
Speaker 3: Or is it my baby's got a fart? Now that's there, it's quick, it's there. Ye, yes, thank you very much. Sure you're mishard lyrics. But the show has been stolen today for this one. He was riding through the cane in the pouring rain on a little pig to her door. This song would never be heard the same way ever. Again, Thank you very much guys, as always, email address whenever you get them, Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: You walk around the supermarket aisle and all the sort of deodorants and sort of washing and grooming products for men and women. You see that little sort of slimmer at the end for the guys right, and even within that there's stuff aimed at obviously very insecure men, which is all men. Where it's I think it's actually called trody. I'm not using any of that ambiguous stuff. I don't want anyone thinking or spreading rumors about me. Dove you mean like a bird? No, I use trading. No, look at it. It looks like tools. You could have tools in it. Tools my face.
Speaker 2: No other trade ones actually called trade blokewash shower.
Speaker 3: Jar, bloody manly on my balls because I'm a guy. Anyway, I'm in the bottle shop Saturday night looking through the options and I see another one of these. Well, I actually I actually get out and go. It isn't actually called that. It's again shiny brush gray could be a tool.
Speaker 2: It's the color for men, isn't it. We only no steel.
Speaker 3: Steal hard edges, not me hard edges, nothing soft deer halftime? This beer was called half time halftime? Do we really look? It's mad enough, isn't it? That were drinking beer? Okay, it's a settle down. You need to have a manly you beer. You need drinking beer. You're drinking that faign cooly make. I'm on halftime. I read I read the blurb on the back right exactly what you need halfway in block capitals through any event? I was thinking the event, what like your marriage vows? Hang on, father doughty, you want a dress? I need my halftime beer. It says halfway through the game or the barbecue. And I'm thinking, who knows when they're halfway through a barbecue? What are you going to? Mates? What time is this finishing? Well? I'm just gonna set alarm because at three o'clock I need to go and get my beers. Halftime. Oh so the fan is called half time. They must have brainstormed, like we have to brain some ideas, right, Well, the target, and it's men but men but Matt but not just men men plus like men who listened to Joe Rogan into Emma Main have got kettle bells.
Speaker 2: When was the problem where men weren't drinking enough beer anyway, where they're like, we have to make beer your men.
Speaker 3: You do not need to sell beer to men. We buy our souse in drops all over the world. The name Halftime isn't going to tip me over the edge. I want woman called bin Night, or I drink donuts or just sit me.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcasts.
Speaker 3: Time now for the Small's time was stuff? A World Physics Day. I hated physical school. There's maths, which I struggled with it. Then that feels like it's bigger brother is physics. Yep, thank chemistry. Any are you too any good at physics?
Speaker 2: You didn't even do it as a class. It's useless.
Speaker 3: Dropped it the moment I could. All right, So I'm looking down at these a World Physics Day. We're looking for your physics movies. Quark Heavy. I've gone Quark heavy, and we all know nothing funnier. Then they get over to quark Chat Jurassic Quark.
Speaker 2: Yes it is good silver class the.
Speaker 3: Quark Night silver pulp friction thermodonnaic energy of course released through friction. Starting to really struggling now. When Harry met sample paper one bronze, bronze any more bronzes where they came from Wooley was a lovely all ecs mc squares. Oh, I cut my losses and run. We won't have We need to talk about Kelvin all right, Jackie boy, what have.
Speaker 2: You got Monty Python's Life of Ion?
Speaker 3: That is good. That is good today with physics, that's a goal.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Everything upgraded today.
Speaker 2: There's a there's a great movie with the Rock a few years ago about wrestling. Yeah, called fighting with my Family.
Speaker 3: It is funny.
Speaker 2: I preferred the slightly nerdier photons with my Family Silver. One of my favorite areas of physics is quantum physics.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's that, don't you?
Speaker 2: And I love the movie Quantum and Tummer.
Speaker 3: Oh go BLUs, gold BLUs.
Speaker 2: I need to finish that.
Speaker 3: All right. What have you got then? Your physics movies? I know it's stretching it today. Oh for no one wants this on a Monday today. Physics movies, Oh so much fun. Radio show died it down at the start the week. Can you maybe do this Friday. It's a much too much fun for a Monday. We know our target audience every day in focus groups you're saying, we want travel news and we want physics based humor.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 3: Time waste, sir, Today a World Physics Day is your physics movies? You've done really well. These are very good ones. Jackie boy, you're ready to mark? Yes, Last Refraction Hero instead of Arnie's Last Action Hero. Clever Gold, What and Corey Morphing, Miss Daisy Silver, Meet the Fractions Gold, Sharon, that's great. Raiders of the Lost Quark Gold. Well, I'm quaky boy. I mean it's marm It's all Joe for me. Mark The Atoms Family Gold, Yeah, Sharpie, well done. Hitchhiker's Guide to the Gravity Silver, Convectionaire Cann Vection Air Silver, Edward Static Hands Gold. It's not really physics static.
Speaker 2: It's going to come from some.
Speaker 3: You're right, You're quite right. The Photon and the Furious Silver. I think that's going to be the one. The time to get to the twenty seconds. They might be doing that in that franchise instead of Young Einstein, Young frank Enstein, No Ron the girl with the atom tattoo.
Speaker 13: Silver, you mean density gold, Steve what on alone as a unit of resistance, very clever gold?
Speaker 3: You mean velocity gold, Johnny.
Speaker 14: Quarko gold plus Today's Johnny Quarko that is just so great, Thermo and Luise Gold, saving Private Ion Gold and finishing on the wholly unnecessary splitting Miss Daisies Atom from.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: We moved on, but push Mama from the Particle Accelerator Mick mix that should not go unrecognized, plus a late gold plasmic in point cook. Well done mate, that is really good? All right on today's show, then we had you miss her lyrics and then we asked you what do you want on the next wall we're giving away up on Commercial Road next week. These are the murals that we've got at the moment this week. The wall of Dogs, which we gave away last week from your suggestions what should go on a wall your own mural on ling On Street. You went with dogs, so we got twenty one dogs starts the painted this week. You can see it hopefully at the weekend. So got brand new all next week, and then we had this cool cat.
Speaker 7: I went to the football Friday night and I made friends with the lovely nana named Maureen, and she's inspide me. I think we should have a wall of nana's.
Speaker 3: We agree. Thank you for me to after my inox calmed down from thousands of your beautiful poochas popping in every second of the day twenty four hours today, it's time now for me to move on. I mean, if few resources go through my inbox, it looks like I got a real thing for dogs and old nurs. Send me your pitches, send me your colars, send me nuns, give me nana, Email me Nana heart Nana action. That's human address, Heart interaction at Christian O'Connell dot com dot a you no Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au tell us make the case. I don't know how many NaNs we're being to havelf on the water cape. There's only going to be Obviously there'd be a set amount, so it's not like we can have a wall of one thousand NaNs. That would be amazing. Got wild, I got wild scene, or just a thousand NaNs. It would take years to build. It takes one hundred hours to make these mumals. By the way, they're a lot better than one you're singing around town before. Email me your nan. Make the case. Why should it be your nan? Why is your nan lord of the NaNs? Christian Christian O'Connell dot com dot a you. I don't want to sound creepy, creepy, but we will need to see photos. God tall it. I said, I don't want to sound creepy. God you know what I mean. Send me photos of your nan.
Speaker 1: Blok Christian O'Connell Show podcast