Speaker 1: I Heeart podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more Gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app.
Speaker 1: Got anything good?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast. Christian Small Thing, Big Rage. What the start of the week, Sir, doesn't happen very often? North Melbourne had a win yesterday. Harry Sheezel equaled the most disposals in a game fifty four. Gold one four point three have a habit of ignoring and not reporting North winds.
Speaker 1: That is not true. They just aren't that many. Mate.
Speaker 2: Don't blame a radio station, Blame the team. It's infuriating. We've only had five wins this season.
Speaker 1: Be better and pour all the AFL from the day before. Well, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think we're ignoring teams during the sport is but our new guy, Alex Cullen has taken the ruse on.
Speaker 1: You went to a training session two weeks I did. Was amazing, What a win. I was texting GM last night.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 1: You hear that that name drop.
Speaker 2: Then he's inside the CEO.
Speaker 4: Of the CEO going down the North, going down to Hobart. Not easy place to win in Hobart and they did.
Speaker 2: It exactly hostile territories.
Speaker 1: Hoboy if it be, that's a lovely Michael place. Not exactly easy, A long way to go, yeah yeah, when the other teams have to.
Speaker 4: Go and play the ground, one of them canpra is the other one.
Speaker 2: But you could in Sydney. I mean the Geelong coach didn't love that place.
Speaker 1: She said. The picture was like, it's probably got better football stadiums idols.
Speaker 4: The Mighty Kangars could not be happier. And and as Sheesel said, it just clicked. And about time it clicked.
Speaker 1: This is the perfect time of the season. Looking wait, are you going to say they're going to make a run on the edge. It's the perfect time as it's all wrapping up. You never know the plans all. Jem's probably stroking a white cat right now. You take the winter. It was so good, so patchy. How was your weekend?
Speaker 3: I had a great weekend. I tried something I have never tried before. One of my best friends, Pado is right into line dancing, and she's been banging on about this line dancing for the past year, so much so she's even got like the cowboy boots absolutely loves it, loves it and just loves the social side of it. A lot of older not that she's older, but just that comaraderie between the women. You know, it's like an hour.
Speaker 1: Of men and women is women.
Speaker 3: It is mostly women to the class that she goes to. Anyway, she said, why don't you come along to a class? I said, you know what, You've been banging on about it for so long, I think.
Speaker 1: I will bootschooner of the Weekend.
Speaker 3: Well, you don't call it boots scooting.
Speaker 1: I just got canceled.
Speaker 3: No, Well I nearly did you number one?
Speaker 1: Bootschooting? It's offensive. Yes, bootscooters.
Speaker 3: Do not call it boots scooting.
Speaker 1: Apparently, what were they going to do to swing a cowboy? Hit you with a Chassel.
Speaker 3: Hicks refer to it as bootskoopers.
Speaker 1: I think it, Hicks is more of according someone.
Speaker 3: It's derogatory calling it boot scoot and it's got to be line dancing. Apparently there's a difference.
Speaker 1: What is the difference.
Speaker 3: I've got no idea, But you just don't say that word when you're within the ball.
Speaker 1: So it's isn't it anyway? You're on Hicks fans.
Speaker 3: These women were amazing, some of them, quite a few of them actually were over eighty and they were amazing.
Speaker 1: But like you said, it's not for old people.
Speaker 3: Well you know, it's all age groups.
Speaker 2: But it sound like Johnsy's eighty I whilch sa. It's a real narrow demo. The lady, you know why it's mainly women? Their husband's are dead. Are you sure it wasn't a boot skirt and weight?
Speaker 3: So the teacher was a lovely lady in her eighties. She's about eighty five.
Speaker 1: Hell, but what the golden girls getting their groove on.
Speaker 3: I had a real problem with the music.
Speaker 1: When we got like physio benches outside.
Speaker 3: I had a real problem with the music she was playing. So she had blurred lines. But it was just like on looped right.
Speaker 2: And that this is a real non hiit could be anymore grinds with hick.
Speaker 3: I said to battle at one stage, are they have they got? They're hearing aiding? Do they realize what was what he's singing? Like?
Speaker 1: It's a little bit. It's a filthy old song.
Speaker 3: Squear word in it an old shurl there eighty five year old sheurls swaying her hips and there was something not quite right when that out of the song came.
Speaker 1: Do you know what you're You're at that age in life.
Speaker 2: You've been through so much that they're not like sort of chaste virgins.
Speaker 1: They've had a life. They do swearwords. The Handmaid's tell they probably had more sex than all of us.
Speaker 2: About them just because they're wearing cowboy boots. Reo, Wow, is this how the rainbebber Gray Sea old people to go for a dance together.
Speaker 3: They were getting into it, and I just it was a bit disconcerting when that yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh show.
Speaker 2: Up boo.
Speaker 3: I was blushing.
Speaker 2: You come on, come on, we've heard the language. It's radio friendly. Between six and
Speaker 1: Nine Christian O'Connell Show podcast