Speaker 1: Got anything good.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Getting ready to hear a very positive jack Post today. He came and he said, Hey, Bombers are playing tonight, and the rest was, oh God, that's not really a barmburner of a way to start the weekend? Is it a Bombers game? But you are going to be As a lifelong Bombers fan.
Speaker 3: I've decided to be positive. I've got it all out of my system. Last weekend where we came in Monday morning and we were both of us were awful, play happing all over our teams. But I heard Zach Mehrett caught up with Zach Merrett on AFL three sixty. He was on Tuesday night and he was despite what the club is going through, so positive, what a loyal lead.
Speaker 1: A really good stand up man.
Speaker 3: So I thought, you know what, I'm going to be positive.
Speaker 1: If Zach can, you can.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, He's right in the thick of it. I'm just a fan on the side.
Speaker 1: Oh You're so much more than that than a fan on the side. That should be the Jackpost story. A fan on the side, it's the jack Post story. Patsy, how was your day yesterday.
Speaker 4: You've got to feel sympathy for me because yesterday I went to the school athletics carnival, so basically no classes and they all get bust to this athletics facility and they go through all of their you know, track and field events, and they're all separated in their house.
Speaker 3: Old day for the parents and mate, I don't remember the parents coming to.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, didn't When if you saw someone's mum or dad day, it was odd right Whereas now you have to go or it's triggering for the kids or they have be in therapy forever, like did you hear the dad Act to leave up to ten hours? Shame? Shame.
Speaker 4: I did feel like a fish on drugs by the end, I.
Speaker 5: Did feel like a fish out of water.
Speaker 4: I sort of did feel a bit weird because and the kids are older now, like they're not little ones.
Speaker 5: It's different when.
Speaker 4: They're little, you'll find Jack with Gordy. When they're older, you're kind of a bit more self conscious of you know, oh his mum's here.
Speaker 5: But there are heaps heaps of parents there.
Speaker 4: God, they've got some lungs on them, those kids. So it was just basically me sitting in the stands screaming with up to a thousand kids. It was the whole middle godparts screaming at the.
Speaker 1: Top of the kiddy Olympics.
Speaker 4: It's great actually because they all just you know, rally for their house and egg one another on it.
Speaker 5: It's really great.
Speaker 3: The team spirits brilliantly.
Speaker 1: The teacher don't do well. The old slow ones are the but the gy egged. That's the way you build the next generation of gold medals in Australia, you egg the loosers.
Speaker 5: But it was it was hard going.
Speaker 1: I've got to say, what event is your daughter competing in?
Speaker 5: None?
Speaker 1: You still want to go? Yes?
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, she was part. She formed part of the cheer squad. She does not athletic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't chair the cheers squad? Are you here to chair the cheer squad?
Speaker 5: The house essentially the house? But she's not an idiot.
Speaker 1: I would not have gone no part of that. If you want no part of it, that's great, cool, good, smarty done.
Speaker 3: You should be fair or maybe coming second. Anything other than.
Speaker 5: How funny is that?
Speaker 4: When we went to school, there was no I don't actually that's not my thing. I'm not going to do it. It was like you will.
Speaker 1: Do it with sticks and rocks, you will.
Speaker 4: Walk over glass if it means you have to do the fifteen hundred meters.
Speaker 1: You're right, there was. It was not an option. There was no no, no, hadn't been invented.
Speaker 3: And for us, people like me that didn't have that natural athletic ability, they put you in like triple jump or one of the.
Speaker 1: Weird stuffs, right, yeah, really hard one.
Speaker 3: Just get out of the way, do that one where you jump over the big hurdle into the water.
Speaker 1: And did you still because it was still like compulsory to do, like the one the two hundred and four hundred meters, And I remember as you were a kid, you don't really understand distance or timing it out. And then I used to just gun off straight away, think I'm bloody smash this. And then you're like you go in that first bend like bloody hell animal, Oh my lungs are on fire. This is so hard. Oh no, it's the four hundred meters, isn't it? Two laps of this.
Speaker 3: When I was in high school, they put in a sixty meter event, which you never seen.
Speaker 1: We might say at twenty thirty two at the Brisbane Olympics. Sixty run out of that. But perhaps you were good mum dearing have you always gone to because I remember when the kids were very young and they used to have raised like the egg and spoon race and the old bean bags which a.
Speaker 3: Long old days three legged race, three legged RACEO.
Speaker 5: You sort of do think that.
Speaker 4: But I'm also very acutely aware that after this year, she's only effectively got like four years of school left. So I'm trying to squeeze every last morsel of every event because I know one day it will be the last time that I'm going to.
Speaker 3: It sounds like it was already last year was the last time yourself?
Speaker 1: It feels like she's already given up on it. Which is in the cheer Squads.
Speaker 2: Has the Christian O'Connell show, but.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the Christian O'Connell Show. Yesterday's show miss read out some comments about one moment in the yesterday's show, Blinda, that was the most insane thing I've ever heard. Violet heard this while driving in my car and I was yelling, no, if I met a guy and we had four or five amazing dates and he mentioned he lift his clothes permanent at the shop. I would start ghosting him permanently. Paula Feral Feral Radio Richmond. What did he do when he changed his kids? Nappy? Leave it somewhere? What are we referring to a moment yesterday of moments when our friend Jackpost casually mentioned that, no, biggie, but he brought a new pair of jeans, and where did leif his old jeans on the floor of the changing room. And that is when we just everything changed, Everything.
Speaker 3: Changed, and I will change my behavior now.
Speaker 1: I doubt that I got. I got the feeling that that was not your first time at that rodeo. No, you don't suddenly start doing that in life that I reckon. There's a whole trail of clothes left to blaze. This is a serial offense.
Speaker 3: I can say I will never do it again now that I know that, Oh it's so wrong rooms anymore.
Speaker 1: I got this email from lovely email actually from Kathy. Dear Christian, My children and I listen to your show on the way to school. Occasionally, some of Jack's questionable acts provide good learning opportunities for my kids. This morning, you are you really are? This morning we were overwhelmed by those learning opportunities. We love listening to Jack. He seems like a very nice guy. He is you are. Sometimes he does things which are a bit out of counter I'm not sure about that. I would say, very much in character. But anyway, catch your email. But then again, we're all in the process of becoming better versions of ourselves. That's lovely. We're all working progress. Could you please he's passed on these five learning points to Jack gladly cath One wear what you feel like and feel comfortable in, rather than following trends. There was a lot of murmuring yesterday from me about ski jeans. We kept coming back to ski jeans aren't in fashionate?
Speaker 3: That was the whole reason I was there in the first place to get.
Speaker 1: He's got his classic old dad straight leg jeans. Now no fun too. Your parents would have taught you not to leave your clothes on the floor and clean your own mess. The same applies outside of the home.
Speaker 3: I actually I didn't leave them on the floor. I left them on that little seat that they give, oh.
Speaker 1: So six inches off the floor. Three staff in cheaper stores yesterday, Jack were saying because it was a dfo he felt he could behave a bit.
Speaker 3: They run a looser store, do they.
Speaker 1: Yeah, staff in cheaper stores now has deserved the same amount of respect as high head stock. I forgot about this too too. Jacket lost his parking ticket, so he just tailgated to get out of there without paying for tailgating out of a car park dishonest, illegal, and can cause accidents.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, no, no, no, I have no defense for that one.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Five. If you finish wearing your clothes, wash them and donate them to the Salvos as someone less fortunate, we'll appreciate them.
Speaker 3: And I think probably that's what would have happened to them anyway.
Speaker 1: What do you think they're going to take them home and watch some strangers jeans?
Speaker 3: No, but they might have a donation part for everybody, because they don't.
Speaker 1: Retailers haven't got the space or time their business.
Speaker 3: Somewhere on the desk there like once a week they take all the clothes that get left behind.
Speaker 1: There's none, there's none that get left behind. There's none that get left behind. So after yesterday's show, right, Pa Caitlin goes, oh my god, all that Jean stuff. The phone calls, the emails, you're still getting about it. And she goes, you know what, I can't help the thing. Stuff happens in jeans.
Speaker 3: I'm like, she'sio, yeah, I guess.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, stuff is going to happen, whether you're in your trainers or your r own Williams. Stuff happens. She goes, no, no, no, I reck can we might get loads of calls stories about jeans, whether they're in them or something that I said, well.
Speaker 3: They can't in them. It can't be a story. You Oh, I went skydiving in the parachute didn't open, but then it opened at the last minute, and I was wearing jeans.
Speaker 1: Let's go straight. The source says, so what, how do you because I want to find out today if people do have stories about jeans.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So, for example, a girlfriend of mine got a pair of skinny jeans and she had to go to hospital and get cut out of them because they were so tight that she lost circulation in the leaks.
Speaker 1: I'm giving them money.
Speaker 2: For great story.
Speaker 6: So just stories like that.
Speaker 1: How long are you waiting in that reception, because I've been at the emergency department, you know, and you have to wait hours. And if you've got but if it's just your jeans are too tight, you could be there a week. They're not rushing you through. We've got a skinny jeana crash team.
Speaker 3: I guess it depends how blew her feet.
Speaker 1: Actually, it could be constricting, like a python so wrapping itself around you.
Speaker 6: She actually went in not knowing that the gene with a problem. So she just had pins and needles in her legs, and she said, and so she wanted to be seen. And then they were like, you've just got two tight in jeans on and then they cut them off.
Speaker 3: Let's do jeans.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Okay, any stories you've got involving jeans.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: All right, I participated. Wants to know if there are stories out there involving jeans, and you know what it looks like the moonshot's working, Christian. My girlfriend split her jeans like split split at a race day. It was a big motorsports event. She was working the event first day in this job. Didn't realize until halfway through the day that her backside had been out in front of Holden and Ford fans. That is brutal, poor thing. Let's get to justin good morning justin good eye. How are you? We're good, justin? So what is your story involving Jeans?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, So when I was about sixty years old, come home from school and yeah, said, I thought you Perry Jeans.
Speaker 3: I thought, for how good this?
Speaker 7: So I went and tried him on. And I was trying to mom with nom and his mistake for a start, and I said, Mom, can't get the zipper done up. Cannot get the zipper done up. And I wasn't happy. So Mom comes out, she goes to do the zipper up and got me bloody little Willie stuck in the zip.
Speaker 8: It was.
Speaker 1: Just as soon as yeah, and Mom would have done it with Gusto and force can do that for you. And just too much gusto and force.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I was screaming. So I'm running out and he's going, what is going on? And he was beside himself laugh and he couldn't believe. And little Jazzy, he was not happy.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much your story mate. Have a good day, take care buddy.
Speaker 3: Thanks very much.
Speaker 7: You do.
Speaker 2: But Christian Connor Show podcast.
Speaker 1: This afternoon, I got an email from one of you that I was grateful for and thank you for thinking of the show. It's from Kathleen Christian. This morning, on the way to school to drop off my ten year old son, my ten year old son saw something in the gutter on the other side of the road. On the way back after dropping him off, I stopped to grab it. It was a Mekita brushless impact driver with the name Archie and a number six written on the back in black texture. Battery was attached and still working. And this is where the speculation and detective work kicks him. Christian imagine Archie is a tradee who forgot to put in his toolbox and it has fallen off the back of his ute on the way to work. Christian age'll help on the show's out to reunite Archie and his drill. Could you please put out a call to help find Archie the details Chushion. It was found on the Princess Highway Dandling Road, Oakley East outbound, heading towards Mulgrave the morning of the twenty sixth of March yesterday. It wasn't there Tuesday morning, so Archie must have lost it somewhere between eight forty five Tuesday and yesterday eight forty five. Hoping you can help well, Kathleen, we will gladly help. And great work so far, Kathleen and your son there as well. Now Jack, someone who's done a reno, what do you know about the makita brushless impact?
Speaker 3: I have this exact told Christian, do you yep? For putting screws in?
Speaker 1: It's a prose. It's for putting screws in and taking him out. So someone yesterday was screwless.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he wouldn't have been all day yesterday. Archie wouldn't have been able to remove or in stall.
Speaker 1: It would have been sent home from trading work. They would have gone home. You've lost your maquita. So these are worth quite a bit of money, and I guess the maquita's expensive gear.
Speaker 3: Right, even the battery alone is worth worthwhile. He would not want to lose this.
Speaker 1: So when Jack came to the studio to there, I said, hey, listen, we're going to try and find this. Trading by nine called Archie. So he's left his or he's lost his makita. And Jack goes straight away because he's a thinker, he goes, does it work? And I goes, I don't know. I didn't even think about that because because if it's broken, maybe just stumped through it out of his car window, and you can piff an apple core out of the Maybe a car window. You shouldn't, but maybe you could if you're in the country. But an actual makita drill cashally does like.
Speaker 3: I mean, I would know it, but who knows what?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: We know what you would do? Jeans on the floor, trills everywhere, like to be like Jack Poster.
Speaker 5: It must be nice.
Speaker 1: Don't paper parking tickets. I'll just ram you out and go come up behind you anyway. Archie the trade, it's got to be a trading, hasn't. He's got his trading name on his mequita.
Speaker 3: I was just thinking, and it's too late to do now, but we should have withheld some information about the drill so that when Archie called up we could verify that was really Archie.
Speaker 1: I want to live in a world where we don't need to do that.
Speaker 3: If we get ten lines, how can there be that many Archies without a drill in the city.
Speaker 1: We're not to get a Spartacus moment. I'm Archie, I'm Archie, I'm Archie.
Speaker 2: It's not these.
Speaker 3: Drills, these drills, they're not worth nothing. Mate.
Speaker 1: Really okay, all right, So if you are genuinely no time wasters, genuine are you really, Archie, think about it before you pick it up younger, and we need to reunite Archie with his beloved Mquita Drill. What about that number six?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the information we should have withheld, and we should have said Archie, there's a number.
Speaker 1: Listen, radio hero you had this information for the last They just thought, yeah, did you? Well, then keep it yourself while we're on the air. Okay, Hell, this is what's holding this show back. It's just chases like this eMates the number six. What do we gain by holding back the coverted number six? No one's calling in the moment.
Speaker 3: There's a number on.
Speaker 1: You know. The traders are right now chugging energy drinks with both hands.
Speaker 3: Alright, any old Archie call any.
Speaker 1: Old Archie, brand new feature on Thursday Thursday, Any old Archie? All right, are you Archie? What do you think the number six means? Though?
Speaker 3: Maybe there's six batteries and that's the sixth one. Probably unlikely, though, do you.
Speaker 1: Think it's one of a series of different bits of equipment and that's you know, sometimes the dentists go. I've never heard them say that's actually passably the number nine a dentist that they go that closal upper six peet and then go get the number six. It's a real problem.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I've drewn this truth off.
Speaker 1: This is a number nine seven days up down upside down six, it's not a nine. All right, are you actuie? Have you last?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 1: Makita?
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show. The other day on a little TV we have in the studio here. We always have the volume down, but we have sunrise on and sometimes it's catching a glimpse of some of the stuff they have on there. My word. Anyway, I just saw they were talking about chopping boards, and all three of us in studio, me, Jack Andrie, who are actually looking at a mute TV trying to lip rely because there was like, actually it might be something relevant in this about chopping boards. So I found the actual were the actual What they were talking about is this.
Speaker 2: Chopping boards are a big one.
Speaker 6: Yes, you can cut meat, but you have to clean it straight.
Speaker 2: Away after a chopping board. And I was, okay, here we go. First of all, after every time you use the chopping board. I just want you to use mild dish washing liquid and soap and give it a good wash.
Speaker 1: Now, do you guys cut save you're cutting meat? Shape? Was checking right? Would you use a plastic or a wooden?
Speaker 3: Wooden?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wooden?
Speaker 3: Every time you meant to use wooden.
Speaker 1: Now why do you prefer wooden?
Speaker 3: Because I think the theory is with the plastic boards, as your knife cuts through them, they create little grooves, and bacteria lives inside the plastic grooves, whereas wood it's got some kind of like natural defense against the bacteria.
Speaker 1: And what do you wash it with afterwards? Not just warm water?
Speaker 3: So yeah, dish soap?
Speaker 1: PASSI what do you do?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the same wash with dish washing soap. And also my little scrubby thing that jack.
Speaker 1: Yes, grab Duddy, but then Scrubeddy now has got like raw meat on him. No, then you could be scrubbing other plates and you've got kind of like transferred back to you.
Speaker 5: No, but you put it in a sink of warm soapy water.
Speaker 1: Germs just laugh at warm water boiling hot water. Then you'll get them screaming.
Speaker 5: And scrub a bath.
Speaker 2: Get my ger.
Speaker 1: Thank you running me a warm bath.
Speaker 4: No, I chuck him in the dishwasher about once a week. Scrubb daddy, do you Yeah? It gets rid of all the all.
Speaker 2: The you know, a spar.
Speaker 1: Get right back.
Speaker 3: Are you cutting on wooden? Are you cutting your meat on wooden boards?
Speaker 9: I do.
Speaker 1: I love chopping boards. I count how many we have, right, and I think I've actually got an illness.
Speaker 5: We have seven chopping bow, one for each day of the week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you've got the Sunday Pattic got the Sunday one out one of the week.
Speaker 3: You know what, watch your ratio of plastic to wooden.
Speaker 1: We do have these plastic ones, but I can't. I don't like using them. And you're right, they've got clear grooves in them. But the wood gets to grow as well when you the groove.
Speaker 4: But it's very tactile too, like that feeling of the knife on the wood, whereas the plastic doesn't quite It doesn't even sound as good as when you chop.
Speaker 1: On board quite right, Patsy. And do you know what I love to do. If I'm grinning steaks, then I have a special special chopping board. Once the steaks of rested for a bit, I place them when I present the steaks to people. Zech We're in a high end restaurant. I'm blaying out my wooden board that has a handle on and they go, pick your steak this head owt to left or right. I'm all well done, going down here to medium rare.
Speaker 3: I'll give you one more move. You can put butter, salt, pepper straight on the wooden board and then you put your steak on top of that. As it cools down, it sucks up all the juice.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, because what I do is I make homemade gone at batter so straight with our slice that put that on the state. But that's coming from the top. No one's coming up underneath.
Speaker 3: I come from the bottom.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you've got double penetration. Anyway, I asked chat GPT you guys, it's amazing. Now just to last couple of weeks, how I'm increasingly using every day asking AI. Yeah, well in my Apple phone. Now you know he's about to shout out random questions to Siri. Now Siri goes, do you want me to ask the smartest person? Got a new mate? Now got chat EPT And I'm like, oh, that must be really awkward. Siri. Yeah, I asked my big brother. Actually, why don't we just cut the middle. I'm going to go stretcher chat ept. Well, what does the language learning machine tell us? Wooden chopping balls generally contain less bacteria than plastic ones. Well, pastor balls may seem more hygienic because they are non porous and needed to clean initially. Where search has showing that right, it's those crews, Jackie boy, Yeah, where it was. Wooden does contain some natural anti bacterial properties, but you still need to cleanse it hygienically. Do you know what I do as well? Sometimes, if it's been a lot of meat, I will then boil up a kettle and pour it on.
Speaker 3: You really want those germs to suffer?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. I got a thing about germs, guys.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Yesterday, my life turned into a real life needle in a haystack. I've been out walking my dog for about twenty minutes and I suddenly begin to make the move to head towards home and then pat my pocket. You know, in something just intuition or whatever says check where your door keys? And I realized, oh god, I've lost my door key. Yeah, and I realized my wife is two hours away. The kids won't have door keys, and I'm like a locksmith. I'm not wringing my wife saying as an adult, I've lost the door key. I need to find this door key, because I've never lost a dorky in my life, I think, and I'm not Yeah, my god, and I'm thinking, oh God. I walked around this oval a couple of times. I went down that little side lane and I think, oh, this is now, this could be an hour.
Speaker 3: Is it on a key chain or is it a single key.
Speaker 1: Just a single key, silver key. Yeah. So I start doing you know, like you see the police where they're doing that slow comb looking for me. I'm going out. I'm in the middle of this oval. So I thought, you know, okay, I'll start the oval if i'll go down this slay. So I start out, I'll do the out boundary than are going concentric circles spiral inwards, yes, right, And so I start off and then there's some guy who's clearly if you're a regular dog walker, you'll notice a lot of retired people, you know, and that's that's part of their day, isn't it. And they are available for chit chat. It's like eyes up, you know, they want to chat you. And he comes over to me and I'm like, here, we go can help you. He goes, now, you look like somebody who's looking for something, and I went, I am, actually it's a door key. He went he'd in a haystack. And I'm like, yeah, that's right. And he and his name was and he kept telling me, must have told me two or three times it was spelled I A I. And I think, mate, this isn't the start of like a bromance or something. We ain't getting matching tattoos of each other's names. Also, this guy, so we're then.
Speaker 3: Now so he's doing the Amy Bob with you.
Speaker 1: He's now doing this together, right and uh then then I look over at him. Okay, so you know I partly wants to find it before or the old timer. He's also got very very and I wear reading glasses, but these glasses he had were the thickest glasses I've ever seen when I work out, is that a disadvantage or advantage he's got, I mean, really thick glasses. It was like I was with one of the proclaimers, Is it is this is this enhanced.
Speaker 3: That's a disadvantage. He's going to see like a cricket ball and go here's your key.
Speaker 1: Is going to help me so anyway, And also not just that he's spending a lot of time texting his wife letting her know that he's involved in a bit of a caper. Right and listen, Ian.
Speaker 3: On the ground, off the phone.
Speaker 1: Come on, buddy, you're either in it. Don't leave me hanging like that. Jack almost and now goes by. There's no key. I then have to go down this side alleyway that's just covered in like dog MRK and like cat.
Speaker 3: With you at the stage or did you let him go?
Speaker 1: He's now just sort of staring off into space. I actually sort of thinking, is he lost? Have I now got two situations as the keys and I need to fight. Someone has dumped Ian by the side of this oval, Shame on his wife or somebody. I go down this lane way. I can't find it down there. I go back to the oval and now decide to ditch the I decided to ditch the concentric circles. I go towards the middle. I find the key. I can't tell you the sense of achieve I text my wife to say, and she hadn't even known that I'd lost the key. All she got concerned was about how did locy don't I lost I've got the key? How long was it missing for? Do you think someone could have made a copy of it? When a master criminals hanging around ovals hoping that one jumps out of your pockets. We want a bar of soap and they're quickly bringing it back.
Speaker 3: I don't know. We don't know much about that shift he has.
Speaker 1: He hasn't got fake Those were fake glasses.
Speaker 3: He'd take off for long enough to go to mister minute and come back.
Speaker 1: Sure right, Jackie did he's got those joke shot disguised glasses on there. How about that wasn't even his nose on starts as well? He's got the fake grouse show marks on him. Anyway, When have you been involved in this? In a real life needle in a.
Speaker 2: Haystack Christian O'Connell show on podcast.
Speaker 1: So if your life ever turned into a real life search for a needle in a haystack like me yesday trying to find a small silver key in a whopping great footy oval. We know ovals are big, but until you're actually combing through it inch bll and you go. These things are massive and the key is such a small thing. The task ahead of re is so hard.
Speaker 3: We have laughed at our partners before for keeping a jailer's key ring with hundreds of keys on it. For like houses we don't even live out anymore, but at least they don't lost.
Speaker 1: No, I know, yes, yeah, that was the conversation last night. My wife is that way. Yeah, all those apple what is it you get these tags now?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Ear tags.
Speaker 1: That's it. My wife's constantly wringing her keys in the house. It tries me nuts. It's torture. It's just it's this big fat what's got the car keys on there? You're right, it'slightly prison and all these jailer's keys and stuff that. Anyway, if you have been in a similar situation in real life needling the hate stat Pats, Has this happened to you?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Picture this Winton Racetrack Back in the late seventies it was man, how.
Speaker 1: Many times and we went at Winton Racetrack and just say, Jack, take a polaroid in your mind right now, remember these days. Like the back of my head, I love a bit of winter, stinking.
Speaker 5: Hot summer's day. It was like forty three forty three, forty four, just stinking hot.
Speaker 4: And my mum was heavily pregnant with my brother and she lost the diamond out of her engagement ring. And I can still remember how.
Speaker 1: She lose it it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she just looked down and it was gone out of the claws and.
Speaker 1: Just punched someone and it ended up in their cheek or something.
Speaker 4: Anyway, I can still remember all these people around us, all all of them on their hands and knees, and the dust was like talcum powder.
Speaker 1: That's winter, isn't that. That's why they called it the winter and dust fame for it.
Speaker 4: And they're sifting through this dust and they found it shiny sun. After about like an hour of searching, they found it and it was reunited with a ring.
Speaker 5: Took it to the jewelers.
Speaker 3: Problem, what's your mum doing heavily pregnant at a racetrack?
Speaker 1: I do want to say that chat, but yeah, you can't have but wonder, but that's still we did. That's forty three, forty two, forty five, forty six, forty nine degrees. Sure, get out there, you are heavily pregnant. I want to be my dusty old.
Speaker 4: Track entertainment options were very few in regional Victory Chaby day.
Speaker 1: I'm like, is it hot enough to go by some dusty old track?
Speaker 12: Die haard.
Speaker 1: Most sport fans will relate, all right, your real life need and a haystrack? And were you there? You ever been winter racetrack? You know, dusty old day.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Yesterday I lost my front door key. What was out walking my dog? And where I've been walking a dog was around a oval which are large, and so almost an hour of retracing footsteps trying to do concentric circles trying to find a tiny little silver key in an oval. And so today we're looking for your stories of a real life needle in a haystack. Christ and I once lost my car key in one hundred and fifty Hector Paddock could not find it by my wife's keys without telling her go back to the same padict the next day. Part of the work. You in a random spot, open the door right there is the key on the front. What the odds THEO? I so love going snorkeling with my gobro to swimming around one particularly eight came loose and I lost it. Came up to the surface, I couldn't see it, went back down, couldn't find it anywhere. I had to beg surface who were all out the beach. I had half the beach in the end looking for it when the tourist wandered in out the surf with it. What are the odds, Felicity, Good morning, Thank Christian. So are you? I'm good, Felicity. So real life needle and a haystacks? What we're looking for?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 13: Okay?
Speaker 9: I was.
Speaker 13: It was a real good pearl earing my mother had given me, and I'm playing golf just by myself one day and I realized I chopped the pearl, and I was oh. I was so upset because it was really good and meant a lot to me. Anyway, I had to keep playing golf and got to during the holiday, so I had plenty of time. So I thought, oh, I think I'll have another round of golf tomorrow. So the next day I went back and I was on the second tea and I was just that tea off and I looked down and there was my pearl sitting there.
Speaker 1: That's incredible. I love the fact that you're seeing to your golf. You don't bother just stopping the game to go and look for this beloved pearl area.
Speaker 13: Oh wait a days that was by myself, and I thought we're on hold up courses.
Speaker 3: People do get really annoyed hold.
Speaker 1: Pay through.
Speaker 13: I spent a bit of time in the bushes as well.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad it all ended. Yes, thank you, all right, thanks Carl, Elicity, have a good day.
Speaker 13: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Michelle, Good morning, Michelle, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 9: Good morning.
Speaker 12: I lost an earring where I used to keep my horse. So I had a diamond and sapphire earring, and I went up there to feed horses and change rugs and put my jumper off, lost in the earing, didn't notice, went home, fed horses, did all that, and then was going to bed and say, oh, I lost my earing, So jump back in the car and my jarmy couldn't find it with torches. Thought well, that's gone, never going to find it again. And then two weeks later I was cleaning out my horse's horse and there it was in the mud.
Speaker 1: You're kidding, so did the horse had trodden? It was in the hoof.
Speaker 12: I think it just when I pulled it out, a bit of blink. I had a big Clydie Clydie cross.
Speaker 1: That's a proper horse.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and it was is obviously in the marge and he'd stood on it and it's just stayed in there. But there was multiple horses at this place, so it was really one in a million. He'd never do the kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, incredible story, Michelle, Thank you very much for sharing with usday, have a good day.
Speaker 12: Thank you you too.
Speaker 8: Bye.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show, go on podcast.
Speaker 1: Don't ever do that again. I'm on this show right, you're so oh, finally, finally you want to step up me the co pilot, co pilots away, co pilots Away. I wondered when co pilot was going to arrive. Jack's been here a while way Jack, whilst that song was ending, just hand up a photo of what he'd like me to talk about next, simply as if it was like Bill Belicheck, you know, in the final play at the Super Bowl, which is what you get it. Pictures were now pictures. It's like, you know, somebody to go to a restaurant, where's his shiny photos? It doesn't even have words We're now just going to produce this show by just holding up random pictures. Sick take oval. All right, So what was the photo we're holding up? It's a Photolay.
Speaker 3: Mikita impact driver that Archie. Last we mentioned it in the six o'clock hour, I thought we might mention it again.
Speaker 1: Just increase absolutely. So one of our listeners, Rank Kathleen's son saw this yesterday dand in on road in Oakley. It's been there for they estimate for twenty four hours, so lost Tuesday and they picked it up yesterday morning at eight forty five am. It has the number six on it and Archie.
Speaker 3: And Makita drill with Archie in black sharpie on the top.
Speaker 1: It's locked and loaded, it's got the battery in it, and it is a working brushless impact driver. You got it?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: What is that? Is that a drill? It's a drill.
Speaker 3: Well, a drill is technically the one that makes a hole, and then this is the one that puts the screw in the hole.
Speaker 1: I thought, I thought you just changed a little attachment and it.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But when you get to like pro level tradeing.
Speaker 1: Co Pilot slash trading, what can't he do?
Speaker 3: What you have is like two guns holsted on your hips. You got one drill, you batteries on both. You make a hole and then don't have to fiddle around with it. You can just put the screw in with the other one.
Speaker 1: Do you know what twenty four hours in broadcasting is a long time? Twenty four hours ago, suddenly the city was turning on you. You know, jeans on the floor. Now you doublet up. Suddenly the co pilot arrives. The hero's journey. Now what'so? On yesterday's show, one of you said that you had a life size cutout of Gandolf in your front room. We had a very busy show. We didn't have time to go into into that. However, I do want to know has anyone had a life size cutout? Then Rio on this show actually said he had he had. We thought he was saying he had one of the Spice girls. Well, okay, maybe on his student. It's a bit of fun taut Jerry and the girls. I suppose what I was saying there, and he went, no, no, no, have have present ten.
Speaker 3: We kept saying, you know you misspeaking you hat you had one.
Speaker 1: You know when you were young, lad?
Speaker 3: No, no, we've got it in our new apartment.
Speaker 10: It's on the entryway, so it's all five Spice girls sort of stat five of them, yeah, all five of them, so next to each other, arms around each other, full life size. So it's almost like when you walk in, you're greeted by the Spice Girls, Like what more could you want to start your day?
Speaker 3: When you when your boyfriend moved into your apartment, you said things are about to change because he's got an eye for interior design, so he's going to make a big lesson.
Speaker 1: It's for me and a couple of others are moving in as well. Oh okay, I didn't know we're going to do that in the relationship it's spice girls. Oh wow, kinky, it actually looks.
Speaker 3: Really good because it doesn't No, no, it would possibly.
Speaker 1: You know what annoys me? Yesterday we were asking a volunteer what's the most Bogan thing you own? And your sat on a life sized cuttle He's so relevant, no.
Speaker 14: British legal weapon. The spote girls are very class.
Speaker 3: And the first thing you see, who on earth.
Speaker 5: Did you get that? A life size?
Speaker 3: You can just buy them online?
Speaker 10: Really, yeah, whatever one you want, Paty, you could have big Brian Adams.
Speaker 5: I'll have a big Brian Adams any day.
Speaker 1: All right. Have you ever had or do you have a life size cutout?
Speaker 2: Christian? Color Show podcast?
Speaker 1: Have you ever had or do you still have a life size cutout? Christian? Have a life size of Essendon's drapes, Sam Draper, Wow Leaven behind the door to scare people. It's very funny. I had a life sized cutout of Freddy Krueger. That would have been back in the day one of the most popular ones to have. Christian. I actually have a life size cutout of Gollum from where you should meet up with Gandalf bringing cutouts together. I don't even I'm not even sure now why I still have it. Just has been in the house for a while.
Speaker 3: I imagine a life size cutout and.
Speaker 1: You don't want to start chopping up Golin, you know, put me into little pieces, all right, it's got to Gina now, Good morning, Gina, Good morning, Welcome Gina. So life size cutout?
Speaker 11: Yes, so I do have a life size cutout of my daughter. It's current and we bought it because she while we ordered it because she was heading overseas for the first time. You would understand this Christian having children, you know, the similar age. They go off and they do their own thing. She bought a one way ticket overseas and I wasn't sure when she was coming back. I was a bit lost, and so I thought she's going to miss some significant events such so I was like, I'm going to order a life size cutout.
Speaker 1: So I did, and for me, it just makes me feel a bit sadder. I just said that with the one I mention all cardboards ghost of real kids?
Speaker 3: What do you want for tonight?
Speaker 1: How's dad doing? Not in a great way, He's he's chatting to a cardboard cut of you? And oh what a day I've had today? Daughter?
Speaker 9: Okay, okay?
Speaker 11: So can I say that when she was gone, I did leave it up in her bedroom and I would go in there and say good night, good morning.
Speaker 1: Is so sweet. Bless you, Gina, Thank you very much for so many stories there. Let's move on seeing sweeches to other people. Ale, it's good morning, Hi, good morning, everyone are going we're good. Now, what's your story about life size cutout?
Speaker 9: So in my teenage bedroom, I had a lifetize cutout of Keanu Reeves from Speed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Primetime, k as well. I didn't have one, but I get one. Now, my god, that's short cropped hair. Don't even get me first track exactly.
Speaker 9: Yes, So it came from the video shop down the road. Unfortunately he had a bit of a floppy head because everyone, well most of my guy mates would go there and give you punch as they left the video.
Speaker 1: Dennis Hopper in this story, he's got enough to deal with with the bus.
Speaker 3: Punch to the head.
Speaker 10: That's it.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 9: So anyway, we've tacked him all up. You know, he watched over me every night for a few years and had a few kissy marks on his little face.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I love this this thing. Yeah, those video stores you used to want signed the promotion board, can you release? You used to be able to get the cardboard cutouts.
Speaker 3: That's it, that's it.
Speaker 9: And I just asked if I could have it, and he said, sure, you can have it, and off I toddled home under my arm.
Speaker 1: It's a good time, Alex, Thank you very much.
Speaker 9: You call no worries, thank you.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm going to do. I'm going to get a life sized cupboard cutout of that call a Gina. Let's go to mem now, good morning, mem good morning you. We're good man. So what's your story about a cardboard cutout?
Speaker 15: Well, from my wife's fortieth my sister in law got her a cardboard cut out of Chris Hem's work.
Speaker 1: So it's a big it's a lot of cardboard.
Speaker 15: It was life life size riding our bedroom, sitting facing out bed of all places. So it's a bit of bummer and on some occasions, mate, So when you get up and look over, you see him looking over when you try to.
Speaker 1: Judge you got a lot to live up to there in the bedroom. I think your wife is looking at him and not thinking of you. Fly back and think of Hammo had his hammer out.
Speaker 15: Oh yeah, so I've had to pack him away a couple of times, but she's managed to find him unfortunately.
Speaker 1: Life it's yeah, oh that's heartbreaking. System.
Speaker 11: I have to think my system more for that.
Speaker 2: So yeah, great stuff.
Speaker 1: All right, thanks you, thanks you cool Matt, have a good day.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 1: All right, are we ready to play the name game? As in let's do it? Contestants? Are you ready? Jack Posts? You ready?
Speaker 3: I am ready?
Speaker 1: But Trina Jones are you ready? You better okay, let's play the name game, as in caller one, good morning, good morning, good morning. Caller one, good morning, Hello.
Speaker 3: We can hear.
Speaker 1: If you can hear our voices, it means you're live on the wine.
Speaker 3: We don't.
Speaker 13: Okay, it's not my.
Speaker 9: Name, it's my business partners.
Speaker 12: And because of the spelling, he has to do this almost every day, as in no.
Speaker 1: Way impossible, Jose done, done, all right, thank you very much. Cooler one. Let's go now go to caller two, Good morning, caller to welcome to the name game, as in.
Speaker 13: My last name is as in victory, winner, win.
Speaker 5: Champion.
Speaker 12: You were close when you were the first.
Speaker 1: One, Winny win Winner, Winston, Winnington, Winfield, when how about just winning?
Speaker 3: I thought they said that, Yeah that was said.
Speaker 1: I thought you said winner, some sort of umpire. Then the background replayed the videotape. That's all right, Caller three, these will been prepped. Hi there, Hey, my name as in road street lane.
Speaker 12: You got it?
Speaker 1: How did you know?
Speaker 4: We need to know if it's a first or second callers if you're on, want some rules, makes a little bit.
Speaker 1: I want a couple of bumper bars down. Uh. Call of four, good.
Speaker 8: Morning, ah, my name as in the captain, leader, skipper is it first, governor, just leave it governor, skipper, boss.
Speaker 1: Boss man.
Speaker 12: It's a music band, the captain are they're a band.
Speaker 3: The captain and the chief or something like that, the captain and missus.
Speaker 1: Captain and are you getting assist with that? Jackie boy? Are you playing today? Pats?
Speaker 5: I am, but it does help Jack and I.
Speaker 1: Call of five welcome, thank you? How are you? I'm good? Call of five.
Speaker 11: My last name as in outdoor.
Speaker 1: Setting, patio, please be called patio.
Speaker 13: It's a brand.
Speaker 3: Oh I don't know so many.
Speaker 1: I don't work at barbecues, galore, bun.
Speaker 5: No whatever, marquee. I think marque is a brand.
Speaker 1: The bolt they're solid if it was or a mequita.
Speaker 13: Also something that is.
Speaker 11: Given in the A s L.
Speaker 3: And it's a cup, Premiership cup.
Speaker 1: Do you know what? We just don't know? Okay, what what is? What is your name?
Speaker 3: Coleman?
Speaker 1: No salesman, salesman on the floor. Yeah no I do, oh yeah, and you go camping a lot to your spice girl. It takes my spices within that little ten. All right, we're going to do a part two nine one four one o four three Patsy join in.
Speaker 2: Please Christian O'Connell show on podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell's Show. All right, are we ready to play part two? Let's do it all the name game? Now, pats are you're going to join in this?
Speaker 7: Look?
Speaker 5: I would appreciate callers if you could play this morning.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the show. Yeah, hello, caller one, Hi, how are you? I'm so good? I'm so good. Why don't we do the game?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 11: So my name as in the snow storm Blizzard?
Speaker 1: Yes, you heard us that we were at the Z and that and then.
Speaker 5: What an unusual name? That's your surname presumably.
Speaker 1: Doing the census or something in there.
Speaker 5: How do you's build it?
Speaker 11: I have a few others, so it's not true strange, but.
Speaker 1: Yes, years ago I worked with a blizzard. Fascinating story. More on that tomorrow. Coller too, good morning.
Speaker 15: Hello.
Speaker 12: My name as in the Neil Diamond song Caroline.
Speaker 10: No, it's a bit of a naughty song.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't know. He did no flagrant. They start leaning into his laptop. There any chance to bend over that laptop? He does it, but no, not during the show. You do that, any car, whatever you do in that Tesla. What is the answer, Desiree, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know that much. Neil Diamond.
Speaker 1: I do like Neil, but I don't know that song.
Speaker 11: It's on the same album as Catsweet Girl.
Speaker 1: Of This Night's one or two. We don't need to get the deep cuts, Neil Diamond, don't tell you what with the blizzard? Caller three, Come on, caller three. Hi.
Speaker 5: My first name is in the pussy Cats Sylvesta.
Speaker 8: Now Garfield, nosy cat.
Speaker 3: What was the pussy boots name in Shrek.
Speaker 5: Puss in Boots?
Speaker 1: Are we okay, guys? We are actually live?
Speaker 3: Are we?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: That's a hard one.
Speaker 3: Can we ever here?
Speaker 13: It was a child series, a child's series back in the nineties.
Speaker 5: The Wiggles, No.
Speaker 1: Chosen the pussy Cats. Yes, it's got there, Yes, yeah, great cartoon, lovely Joe's You're right, we squeezing two more Call of four. Welcome, good guys.
Speaker 12: My surname as in Captain, but different from the one before.
Speaker 1: The producers going give Patsy one of her favorite Captain. Your phone's going off. She's got this as a ring tone.
Speaker 4: There wasn't then, Captain Spaulding.
Speaker 1: It's not spoiling all over the place today.
Speaker 9: Not a music thing.
Speaker 13: It's not a music thing.
Speaker 1: Captain Skipper, Boss.
Speaker 3: Captain hook.
Speaker 1: From a show. There's also a soft drink. Captain Doctor, Doctor nicker Bocker, Captain Color, Captain Panter Patrick, Captain Piccard p cards as Captain. Oh well, I didn't want to be over now hang on, we found that naughty Neil Diamond song. Ohe Oh my god, it's eight thirty. We're stilling a lot of school and we get fine, what are we Cane Jane, come stop it. The boss is banging on the studio door right now, Steamy Diamond, Oh stop it all right. One last one called.
Speaker 2: A fifty seven Bye bye, Christian O'Connell show gone podcast for the.
Speaker 1: Best in Show Today, with your time Waters. Do you have to see the brillain beatle douce some musical beatle do some musical tickets are run sound now This cult sensation arrives at the Regent Theater seventh of May. We have two tickets a reserve premium tickets two hundred and fifty dollars each for the best in Show Today. Today is apparently thank a newsreader day, Thank you for Trina. And that's the quality service we get with our news reader.
Speaker 5: It didn't work, then we.
Speaker 1: Know where you've been last for all you do.
Speaker 5: No, I was about to say, where's my flowers? Where's my champagne?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Last say this, where's my newsreader? Who is m I a right now? Looking up all the latest about the radio ratings? Literally, you've been taking screenshots of the ratings news because we've done well and sending it to me and Jack. That's where you are.
Speaker 5: Where we're going for lunch today?
Speaker 1: Put this on Instagram, Shae. Those who ever wronged us, screw you.
Speaker 5: My nails are a bit long and.
Speaker 1: It's slipped ok here because you've been chloring at the rivals, scratching eyes out and Lauren, I love in the game? Are you love?
Speaker 5: Newsreader?
Speaker 2: Day?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Makes been doing a victory that around the building.
Speaker 5: What facts have we got on newsreaders today? Christian?
Speaker 1: We're looking for your media movies? You me movie?
Speaker 3: Do we not have a funny fascina?
Speaker 1: It's I think Rio has been looking online as well. I'm dating his LinkedIn profile. This is to be my way to get out of there. Their success, real success media movie, Oh my word, yes, media movies. Dhal m for Murdoch Goal, Kerry Packer to the Future. I've been doing my homework. I know my Australian Media Peter Hitchiner's Guide to the Galaxy. Rupert knows what you did last summer everywhere? Look who's talking points? You get a lot of talking points from the news. You had talking points tonight, talking points, this morning, talking points this afternoon. Chronicles of the Newsia, The Lion, The Lion, the Hitch and the Water, Jackie Boy media movies, What have you got?
Speaker 3: Your Need for Speed was a high octane movie. But Need for Lead that's.
Speaker 1: Classy. I like it, elegantly done.
Speaker 4: I love that you both left any relation to Pats off this your resident news reader. That's so nice of you, not even to do one that's Patsy.
Speaker 3: She's all Pertsory funny. Hey, I got a news bat one the sound of music? Did you like that? Pats?
Speaker 1: Not really?
Speaker 3: Sorry? How about Juno was a great movie, But Journo.
Speaker 1: Was really a great movie. Anyone Russian to watch that game? This age really mildly.
Speaker 3: And the Tracy grim Shaw Shank Redemption.
Speaker 1: And that's god class fagand and that's a journalist.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I love Trace She's brilliant.
Speaker 1: All right, texting now you with hers still Here's I am, I'm here and break it. You can go back on googling your own news.
Speaker 2: Googling the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Best show on the Ways. You off to go and see two Tickets to Beatle too some musical Today on hug A News Reader Day, we're looking for your media movies. Are you read to Mark Patrinja Patrina Jones's Diary, Gold Sharpy Night of the Living, Deadline, Silver, Sydney Morning After. Harold Broz the Ray Martian is very only contender for a winner, That is Scott the Ray Martian is genius. I can see it. Oh, Ray Martin stuff. Then that little buggy in that greenhouse trying to make it work. Not the Great Gatsby, No, the Great pats By gold Tim keeping a happy word, mate, Thank you, twelve angry Patsies. No one wants to say that Broten's the Murdocks of Madison County. Silver Scoopy doo oh, he's got a new scoop Scoop if you do. Jueles, well done, are current, my fair lady Gavin? Well done? Tarzan and Jane Bunn What Gavin Bell, The Thomas Crown, Current Affair, Bronze, Tony, Tony Armor, Gedding, Strong, Vanilla, Sky News, Silva, My Fairfax, Lady Very Smart, Silver plus Kung Fu, Patsy Gold, Pats Labyrinth, Life of Pats, Nathan for the Trifecta, Their Men who Stare at Pats No Silver, the Murdock Saints Silver. That's good, Hot Scoop time Machine from Stephen Gold hold On Stephen Butler film review with the Vampire Silver plus the Fantastic Four Corners Gold, That's very clever Mark instead of instead of Beetle Juice Journal Juice one phrase on this show again? How is this a media? One? Daniel, Zach and Miry make upon when you think of media, you don't think of Jack's favorite site. Bronze, Kosha Blanca, Wow, Laura, that's very good. A Murdoch on the Urine Express from Robin god Plus Strong show, my Word, our listeners, No media.
Speaker 3: But the winner for the Middle Juice Tickets is Scott for the Ray Marshans.
Speaker 2: Christian Connell Show podcast Overhead.
Speaker 1: Pats in her phone. She's ordered a life size statue of her south to go outside the building because the radio news today. Amazing well done, Queen Radio Gaga. Christian O'Connell's show on Gold eight fifty eight. Let's talk tomorrow's show today speaking statues.
Speaker 3: Can I say one thing? Don't you think this is interesting? Where I go to the gym, the next door is a statue making plays and they were rebuilding that Bolly Meldrum statue that they just put up again kidding.
Speaker 1: It's actually a dedicated shop for statues.
Speaker 3: They're doing statues. That's all they do.
Speaker 1: How many statues? You didn't they get commissioned for a year.
Speaker 3: Well about a year ago. I saw, remember James Cook got cut up the ankles, Yes, I saw they had the ankles out of the front of them.
Speaker 1: One they're recooking him.
Speaker 3: I didn't see them recooking him, but I imagine they recooked him too, and they've just done molly wow.
Speaker 1: I see all right. So on Tomorrow's show. This season, there are no Saturday night footy games on free to air TV for at least the first ten rounds. But tomorrow on the show, We're going to give you we have some year long subscriptions to KO Sports, the only place you can watch live Saturday footy Every round of Victoria this AFL season is on Fox. Footy available on KO Sports. If only we had a superhero, get ready to come in and say, if only we had a superhero to help us this way, someone who stood up for giving footy fans their rightful right to watch their beloved game. I wish there were someone there. I wish there was someone there.
Speaker 14: Oh, footy on Free to Wear.
Speaker 1: Who is this talking?
Speaker 14: Never? Footy Man? Is her?
Speaker 1: Footy Man?
Speaker 14: Hello? Christian?
Speaker 1: Hello? Jack?
Speaker 14: Hello, Patsy hell footy Man?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Hello? And so what are you going to do on tomorrow's show, footy Man?
Speaker 14: Tomorrow?
Speaker 10: I have three Chao subscriptions to save your Saturday nights. So if you want to watch your team play for the rest of the year, you better give me a call.
Speaker 1: Oh, big games this this weekend on Saturdays. Well, you've got the Hawks taken on GWS, which is a huge game, and the Lions and the Cats. You didn't mention about the other d's games or some one in the afternoon They chucking that one away for free, are they?
Speaker 14: Well, footy Man is a Swans fan.
Speaker 8: So.
Speaker 1: Be choking on tomorrow's show. When when you come into Melbourne man should be neutral.
Speaker 14: Yes, that's not how folly works. So no, Prisbone Lions fans tomorrow.
Speaker 1: And what about is some sad old bombas fans calls in tomorrow?
Speaker 14: Great question, Christian.
Speaker 10: I actually do have a duty of care to look after people, to make sure they don't do any more harm to themselves.
Speaker 14: So I am not in good fun.
Speaker 1: No you can't. No, no, no, no, no no, it's actually horrible. It's horrible unusual. Okay, So tomorrow, how would it work? They call her and they beg to you to give them footy being compliment.
Speaker 14: You will win.
Speaker 3: Most superheroes just do good, not this one out of the goodness of their own heart.
Speaker 1: Not this one.
Speaker 14: Say good things to me, get good things from me.
Speaker 1: I like it, okay, and I'm thinking tomorrow be nice to have like a theme tune some production for this. What were we here tomorrow? We've known about it all week? What about the footy man? Scatman? I'm the footy man?
Speaker 14: Remember how fotask me come on without a couple.
Speaker 1: Of It doesn't matter, mate, you know angels, Robbie Williams still doing the whole show. If it works, keep on doing it. I think you know how this one goes. We working that way tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Bye Bye, Christian O'Connell show go On podcast