Speaker 1: Flex and Frooms.
Speaker 2: Flex and fromes. This is the Flex and Frooms catch up podcast.
Speaker 1: It is Flex and Frooms on Kata. Look, I hate to make it seem like we only get our epiphanies from TikTok, but with how much worth scrolling and also how much content is repurposed, it could have started as an article. It really could have. It could have been on the Atlantic.
Speaker 2: Time, but I just received it through.
Speaker 3: TikTok trending sound on the nape, on the FIP.
Speaker 1: But honestly, as Fruby says, the message is the medium. Yes, as I say, as long as you're getting the nourishment, it doesn't matter that.
Speaker 3: You didn't you know, work for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, brain, you didn't waddle through three hundred pages of nonfiction to get there. The question of the day is would you rather be uncomfortable now or later? By the Drew Diaries on TikTok, you need to.
Speaker 2: Decide if you want to be uncomfortable now or uncomfortable later. I get it. Some of you guys want a life of leisure. You don't want it the heartway. This video is not for you. This video is for my p people who have to be self made and get from one place to another, which is not an easy thing to do. Listen up, chances are that you have really ambitious goals that take you pushing yourself out of your comfort zone to accomplish them.
Speaker 3: So do I.
Speaker 2: Chances are that if you don't end up accomplishing those goals that you've set out to accomplish, you're going to end up uncomfortable later in life, because you're going to wish you ended up in that place that you want it to be.
Speaker 3: Well, Honestly, I feel like I hear more about people in their well. I think it's less publicized, but perhaps it's more of a human condition. But people who are all about the hustle culture I get to a certain point in their life on their deathbed, they're like, damn, I didn't need to work extra Yeah, how was a day?
Speaker 1: I think what this person is saying HAW has a lot of merit if we take it out of this hyper specific work you want to be this big dog or whatever, and jess, if we bring it down to every day, right, like, how much time do you think you spent avoiding being uncomfortable? And I was thinking about it when I watched this video because I was like, you're not going to buling me into working more. I'm not going to us it. But I think, Okay, if I decide I don't want to go to the gym tonight because I'm like, oh, but I'm comfy now. And if I decide I don't want to talk with a friend's friend at dinner because I don't really know them now, I'm scared of being uncomfortable. All of these things where I'm centering potential discomfort and it's like it's going to happen anyway, because let's say I don't have this interaction with a friend of a friend and then five years later we end up still not being friends and it's weird. Well, now we got to address it. So I think the kind of like the sentiment is fair, right. Naturally you're going to be uncomfortable, So do you want to know when it's coming or do you want to be blindsided? Do you want to grow to learn to be more comfortable with it, or do you always want to feel like whiplash?
Speaker 3: They say this about loneliness, for example, So if you're someone who's always a friend of being alone, being alone is actually the best thing for you to get over it because often, like the things you're scared of, if you put it off and off, it becomes scary and it actually does become worse. Whereas if you can become like happy in your solitude, then when the time comes to be alone, which happens for all of us in different ways, you're more able to cope and adapt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like this is this child's player. I've done this before. Literally, with all things, once you've done it, the hardest thing becomes so much easier. People like, I hate public speaking. It's like and then you do it a couple of times. Chill oh, I hate driving in the city. Then you do it a couple of times. Chill oh, I hate I hate traveling alone. You do it a couple of times.
Speaker 2: Chill.
Speaker 1: Look, I think it's not saying that, like everyone needs to be uncomfortable, but if one thing are guaranteed suffering, so how are you going to handle it?
Speaker 3: You've been listening to The Flex and Froom's daily podcast.
Speaker 1: For more, tune int cater on DAB or stream it on iHeartRadio.