Speaker 1: It's the picker Up Friday to wrap up the week with Britain, Laura and Mitch. Right now, Chemist Warehouse have half price off Biogland and Vitamin Range excludes Bok sizes. Chemist Warehouse great savings every day. I'm not enjoying this. I don't know what you're about to talk about, but I feel like I'm about to be ambushed.
Speaker 2: I just know it's not an ambush. But I had a really big realization on the weekend, Like, you're an odd bot, right, we love it.
Speaker 1: You are?
Speaker 3: You are.
Speaker 4: You are a very eccentric, loud, creative individual. You are.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I'm not well. I'm not well.
Speaker 2: Listen, You're a unicorn.
Speaker 5: And we wouldn't have it any other way.
Speaker 2: But I went to your house on the weekend. Yes, you've moved it with your parents, so.
Speaker 5: I have Mark and Michelle.
Speaker 2: Yes we love them. But I finally realized why you are like you are. Your dad is next level.
Speaker 5: I knock on the door.
Speaker 2: He things open in slow motion. Your dad is standing their towering over me, and he goes hi butes And that's how.
Speaker 5: We opened the door.
Speaker 2: And I haven't seen Mark in a while, and I was like, oh and I don't know why. I just hit his energy and I started talking in an American accent.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what my dad does. He's catchphrase he has. He's a corporate. He works from home. He's a corporate.
Speaker 4: Humans have catchphrases. So that's what happens on sitcoms. Your dad is a living sitcom.
Speaker 1: Dad says everyone he walks down, you know, walking down the beach back, hey bet, hey bitch does.
Speaker 2: He called me a bitch five times?
Speaker 5: He was just like, hey bitch, what's up?
Speaker 3: Bitch?
Speaker 5: It means love one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: It was so funny. So I start talking in an American accent, and all of a sudden, he's like a homeboy, I'm doing an American accent. Where we fell into our own sitcom. Anyway, we walk into the house and it is just your Your face is everywhere. It's a shrine to you. You'd think you'd passed away for you hadn't you just moved back.
Speaker 4: They're very proud of you.
Speaker 5: They are. Then you know how Mitch.
Speaker 2: Can't concentrate on anything for like two seconds. Mark, Your dad is in a very serious zoom meeting. He's a big CEO.
Speaker 5: He was on a meeting. I could see the people.
Speaker 2: They are about twelve little people on the screen. He just gets up, give me a metamorz gets up, walks away, and I was like, oh, he's just gonna say hello and hang out with us for a while. He left the Zoom meeting to hang out with us for about twenty minutes. He invited himself on our walk. I think he only spoke in riddles and one liners. I don't think he strung one sentence together.
Speaker 4: Oh it was those people are still sitting on that Zoom meeting.
Speaker 5: Come back. You're getting made redundant. They're still waiting, very very.
Speaker 2: Like gag gag, gag, gag gagg. And I was trying to keep up and it was so much energy. By the end of the day. I think we were starting businesses together.
Speaker 5: What's your point you think you can I.
Speaker 2: Just understand finally where you came from and how you are who you are because your entire family is is you.
Speaker 5: Yeah that makes sense. Yeah, well, I mean he's as crazy as you. When you left.
Speaker 1: Dad said to me that night, because obviously we went for a walk and then I came home late at night and it's like, oh, mate, Britt today was lovely.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, BRIT's gorgeous. She went, don't you think mate?
Speaker 1: When we were talking in the kitchen, and I go yeah, He goes, well, mate, she was just real flirty.
Speaker 3: Hey, oh dad flirting with the sixty year old man or the gay best friend.
Speaker 4: Flirtingly. Maybe you weren't supposed to match the energy. Maybe it was that you were matching the energy. He took it the wrong way.
Speaker 2: You think I was hitting on him? He does, Mark Churi, wash your mouth at in your wildest.
Speaker 1: He goes what she was wearing as well, straight man, you wouldn't get it made.
Speaker 5: She was flirting.
Speaker 2: She was were I had tis onto my ankles and a jumper.
Speaker 5: He thought you were go. You thought you wanted to be my mom. I shook it to the core. Oh yeah, I can't.
Speaker 2: Come home anymore, Mitch.
Speaker 4: How would you feel if I and your dad started dating and it was like mummy, mummy brittany.
Speaker 5: About it and oh my god, got me out of house and horror, Oh.
Speaker 1: Well, ode to the juries. And then on the flip side, that's how crazy they are. Then Laura on Dancing with the Stars. I come home the other night. Dad is crying eating a cornetto watching Laura be eliminated from Dancing with the Stars.
Speaker 4: It's because he saw my ass on TV and thought I was flirting with him as well.
Speaker 1: To him one week, I love your daddy, Chas you.
Speaker 4: Do not love you to be clear like you, Marke, we think you're fantastic.
Speaker 5: We love him. Laura's flatting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, careful, Laura, he'll get the wrong idea. Okay, podcast the show this week. If you missed any of it, we're going to go. We're back on Monday, searching to pick up on iHeartRadio. And when cold and flu strikes, it feels like it's striking everyone at the moment, doesn't it.
Speaker 5: Demison gets it done. Always follow the directions for use will.
Speaker 2: What are you going to be driving your home? What's on the show?
Speaker 3: Boys? Very excited to say Amy Shark's going to be joining us on the show right up next, and I am happy to reveal that she reveals her favorite place to make out with someone.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, this is totally wild.
Speaker 3: All right, calm down?
Speaker 4: Then sounds like a gooban.
Speaker 5: I see you guys Monday. By bye.