Speaker 1: People do some weird shit. Would you like to try vape?
Speaker 2: Why would you take up something that is going to be addictive and expensive?
Speaker 3: I think that people.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you're young and stupid.
Speaker 1: Some things make more sense than others.
Speaker 3: You mentioned that your goal was to be healthy, and I just don't know. How can you figure that's going to happen when you're ordering a chocolate moose?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I had it in the car on the way home and I didn't have a spoon, so I was like an out of dillo trying to get ants out of a hole.
Speaker 6: Bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adultsthood being.
Speaker 1: Fingered as an awful sensation.
Speaker 3: You haven't been thinking about the right person.
Speaker 1: Goodness, may this is just still to blay a couple of mitches.
Speaker 7: Hi, it's Jenna.
Speaker 3: Please don't forget to include my name in the opener this season.
Speaker 1: Sorry, No, Michurei and Mitchell kob something. That's what I want?
Speaker 3: So that is exactly the same as my doorbell back at home? Is it real where I grew up? Can you play that again? I keep picturing like my dog's barking after hearing that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, my dog is his cause you can hear them on the on the wood floor.
Speaker 3: So he's like, oh yeah, you can hear.
Speaker 1: Him trying to catch his little grip, Paul, little haym.
Speaker 3: I had the same thing, and that's the exact same doorbell played again. Why are you playing your doorbells?
Speaker 2: Down?
Speaker 3: An't even question?
Speaker 1: We're here hello everyone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the same doorbell that they have on Kath and Kim as well. So every time I was watching Kath and Kim, which surprise, surprise, was frequent as a child, our dogs would go mental every time their doorbell.
Speaker 1: That's a different one. There's quite a few doorbells on the system. This one is Hayden's mum has this doorbell.
Speaker 3: I don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: It must be a different brand.
Speaker 3: It's hideous doorbell chat for one on one.
Speaker 1: It's all downhill after the centenary, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we talk about doorbells thirty one or six five? What's your doorbell? Found like, oh my god, that'd be fun. What's your doorbell? And you run to your front door and you just tell us what your doorbell is?
Speaker 1: I actually quite.
Speaker 3: Like, well, you can keep that shit for your radio show.
Speaker 1: What about this doorbell? Imagine this? I love that.
Speaker 3: If I could pay.
Speaker 1: To have that as my doorbell, I would.
Speaker 3: You know what, I do miss the old doorbell because at the moment I now get woken up most mornings because Jordan and I online shop a lot. Yea to Australia post buzzing the apartment and it's the most obnoxious telephone ring like an old home phone.
Speaker 1: Oh you have a home phone as a doorbell.
Speaker 3: Well no, it's like you know how you have to buzz people. Yeah, the intercom thing, it's like and it's always at seven am, like for once Australia posted early and they always wake me up. Yeah, do all my head in.
Speaker 1: Actually I believe, Jenny, you had Rice Cuby Jennity, you have this doorbell saying when you live with the Count Dracula. I believe lived in Pennsylvania. Yes, and he had one of the you know what our house has, we have a knocker, like we're living in the medieval times.
Speaker 3: I handled It's like, yeah, they feel really inefficient. It's louder to knock, It is louder to know.
Speaker 1: But maybe it's like stop hitting the knuckles and everyone uses it people always they think it's so dainty you gotta pick it with two little fingers anyway.
Speaker 3: Do you want to protect the knuckles, that's wrong with them.
Speaker 1: And my knuckles are fine, but los post knuckles. You know, remember the canting ladies used to have the green thimbles. Remember those green used to on their finger because because their little tip of the fingers got tired from licking all the envelopes. Do you remember the office lady green rubber tips?
Speaker 3: Really? Yes?
Speaker 8: Yeah, like fully over the little finger.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: And you used to get them at oz Post. They're at the checkout and it was like a little frames. Before they were little condoms, they were quite little penis.
Speaker 8: Okay, good, Yeah, they were at supermarkets as well.
Speaker 3: I bought ten of them to try and stop two women nails. I'd wear one on each finger.
Speaker 1: You did not.
Speaker 3: It was very unproductive. I couldn't use my phone or anything. This was a stupid idea. What are they called thimbles or whatever? Thimbles. I got a thimble and every finger. This is not ideal.
Speaker 1: I wanted a thimbles. I think I asked for one for Christmas. I'm like, all I.
Speaker 3: Want is a thimble thimble.
Speaker 1: Your sister's getting a PlayStation, Get a thimble.
Speaker 3: If there's more budget, can I get a thimble and a door stop. You're a really cool kid by the sound bun serve please.
Speaker 1: Oh how stupid, Jenna, it's so awkward, Mitchell. You look very nice today.
Speaker 3: Oh thank you.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I really like that shuit.
Speaker 1: You look cute. It's like a tartan. What is that plaid, Jenna.
Speaker 3: I can tell you what it looks like. I walked in the building today and the receptionist Ella says to me, that's a nice picnic blanket you're wearing. No, it's a flannel, but it's got that sort of material.
Speaker 1: Did she think it was a compliment or was she trying to make you laugh?
Speaker 3: She's trying to be funny. And then she's back pedaled. She goes, I'm kidding, it's really nice. I'm like, shut your dog mouth. I buried yourself deep.
Speaker 1: Now I just saw her walking through the hole. She's got a big red slap mar She deserves it. Well, Jenna, I noticed something. Mitchell obviously had an ASOS hole. Right, you've bought some online clothes, yeah, And I noticed Mitch went to an event yesterday, and oh my god, I was mortified. You were wearing the shirt that I just got delivered yesterday morning, the same shirt.
Speaker 3: That we both fell for the summer clearance. Yes, yes, why are you mortified you have the same shirt? It's me because the most things that can happen in your life.
Speaker 1: I'll be compared to Mitchell Coon crucify me. But I just wanted to say, you rock it better than I do. Sorry, you do. You pull it off. It's one of those ones that I'll return and then it'll sit in the back of my car, you know when you make an AESOS return and then you're like, I'm going to send this off and it just sits in the bridio.
Speaker 3: No, I always return.
Speaker 1: Really, I'm so lazy.
Speaker 3: EAT's easy?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah? You just print the thing, stick it on, and then.
Speaker 1: Drop it off and now easy. There are three steps. My mind melting already.
Speaker 3: True, that is a lot for you to take on.
Speaker 1: Did you get pulled into the AESOS code words? I always get push notifications.
Speaker 3: They're like snapsail use code, Penguin Love twelve, and I'm like.
Speaker 1: Where the fuck did they think of that?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Welcome to Is it just me? Everyone? Every show we start the same with two. Is it just me? Something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. Mitch doesn't know mine. I don't know mitch'es in mine? This week is it's about war, war, about war?
Speaker 3: Oh that's heavy.
Speaker 1: It's about war, everything that's happening with your crane and Russia.
Speaker 3: I feel like it could be a heavy show today because we're also doing a bit of a mental health chat.
Speaker 1: Yes we are.
Speaker 3: And also I've got a staff meeting to do.
Speaker 1: Always we're staff.
Speaker 3: Yeah do you think I'm talking?
Speaker 1: And the receptions? Bitch she wanted to pull her in. I would be all four. Just do that, Jenny. If we've done something, we have to un up to it.
Speaker 3: Okay, why do you always assume you're in trouble?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I doubt you'll put all it all staff meeting then congratulate us on hitting our sales goals.
Speaker 3: No, but it's something that concerns all of us. Okay, okay, yeah, if it was an intervention, i'd say so, oh okay, right right. It's a difference between an all staff meeting and an interven true.
Speaker 1: True, And this is a business we're running a business here, so we just got to discuss. Okay again, should I start with my agent?
Speaker 3: I'm sure if you want, I do want to know what mine's about?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 3: Know how you're talking about big and tall stores. Yes, kind of similar to that. Ah, there's a shop that I've been to and it's it was the worst thing that's ever happened in my life.
Speaker 1: Oh do you shop at Short and County?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: If I got it big and small, you gotta.
Speaker 3: I'm going to see if that domains already been purchased. I don't want to use the seawear, but yeah, yes, I should make that much. I've gotten so loose to that word. Sorry, I'll really Yeah, like I said, I've noticed it back.
Speaker 1: All right, we should start. We're ready for me to begin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're going to kick things off a lot. Yeah, let's keep the first gem of the show.
Speaker 1: Is it just me? You find it weird that I'm the voice of this potential next world war? Well, think about the World War one, World War two. Let me cast your mind back to radio. In the nineteen twenties, radio was a simpler place. They didn't have big broadcast television. They had radio announcers to guide them through the times. Radio announcers were their broadcasting what was happening during the war. I've actually got a grab.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, go on.
Speaker 1: It's what radio announcers handed up when the World War II.
Speaker 2: Broke out a number of attacks on Great Britain last night. The raids, which lasted for several hours, were scattered over many parts of the country. I feel like they.
Speaker 3: Played this out loud the.
Speaker 2: West of England, England, the Northwest, as well as over the London word economy.
Speaker 1: Where was the prize giveaway? Anyway? Hash is the sound of a radio announcer during wartime. We have been very lucky to not have war for almost one hundred years. If you're gonna be doing that, no, if Russia ever invades Australia, you turn Oh, let's turn on kiss see what's happening with the war? Here with me? Blinda in Craneburn, Good evening, Hello, good Ballina, piopicle, you bell. That's what they'd hear. That's that's a grab from my show last night. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I'm telling you, no one's gonna turn to your show if they need like emergency broadcasting because they always give that really vague advice for like any emergency situation. We got that a lot back home on the farm. It'd be like, oh, right, there's a bushfire, Please stay tuned to your local radio for updates. And I'm like, I have enough common sense not to listen to ninety five five rock fams.
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you think I won't be called listen.
Speaker 3: To the ABC or something when they say listen to your radio in times of when shit hits the fan. I think people know not to listen to kiss. Oh so I won't have to announce the last post or anything. No, you being like warning evacuate. We've been inbaited right now you Taylor Swift? No, No, that's not going to fly.
Speaker 1: Byonet. What like that's a knife you put on the end of the rifle.
Speaker 3: Nah, that's not your responsibility.
Speaker 1: Okay, goo, good.
Speaker 3: Far more qualified people out there to be emergency broadcast.
Speaker 1: So I don't have to worry. I can go back to taking calls from drunk women at eleven o'clock at night.
Speaker 3: I guess, yeah, great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh she was great anyway, No, she was brilliant. Can I take quickly a week? She got flirty with me? She really did have the second grade wisiness. I mean, are you on Snapchat, Bella? What do you send on there?
Speaker 9: Wouldn't you like that?
Speaker 1: We really got flirty?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 8: Goodness me?
Speaker 3: You call that flirty? Yeah? Yeah, you think so.
Speaker 1: Then I insulted it. I said, you win a free pair of sunglasses tonight, and then she said mine broke. But I thought she said I'm broke, and then it was a real mess. So I should not be trusted to.
Speaker 3: Could be true, very true.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're right to run this nation through war. Well I'm glad. I'm not glad. That's not me, you know, it's literally not You want to get that off my chest. I was losing sleep at night at the.
Speaker 3: Thought of having to broadcast during a war. That's what terrified you, not your fucking loved one being decapitated or anything. You're like, I'm going to have to be on air during that sh What do I say? I've got no credibility whatsoever? How am I going to do this? You'll be right?
Speaker 1: Essentially? Yes?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: You ready for yours?
Speaker 3: Yep? Hit me?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Is Rivers the most grim place on earth? Absolutely?
Speaker 1: The clothing do?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Absolutely no good? That place I ended up going there with my grandmother and my mother. Oh, they just wanted to pop in, and I was like, whatever, I'll tag along. We just left lunch yeah, and oh my god, it wasn't even a hot day, but for some reason it was boiling inside. No air conditioning. Instead, they just had a bunch of extension cords just scattered around the store, plugged into those fucking Sunbeam pedestal fans, which were doing nothing except just spreading the smell of school shoes around the building.
Speaker 1: Fake.
Speaker 3: It was so revolting. The vibes are off in that place. Rivers no good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the logo for Rivers is off putting. It feels like it needed to be fixed three times.
Speaker 10: Everything about Rivers and the fact that Rivers used to be like a rich stores was never high.
Speaker 3: Floo and surely it was really what do they sell there?
Speaker 8: Was Now they're all just outlet stores with crap.
Speaker 1: And but for the international listeners, what do they sell?
Speaker 3: Bullshit? Like absolutely the pits of clothing, Like you know who has big Rivers energy? Yeah, Scott Morrison, our it's got this River's energy. They sell those shitty Hawaiian shirts that all the dads think are funny to wear, barbecues and all that. Who else has big Rivers energy?
Speaker 1: I think not Carl, But Peter Stefanovic has big Rivers energy.
Speaker 3: No, not at all, none of the Peter Hellier, on the other hand, rivers energy.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're right, I'm getting it now, I'm getting it now, Big Rivers energy.
Speaker 3: Hagrid, Oh had Hagrid. You've got big Rivers energy, Peter Griffin, Yes, Dicko. From a stroll through, these are the sort of beasts that we're dealing with.
Speaker 9: Yea.
Speaker 3: My mum tried to convince me to buy something there. She comes up to me with a pair of slides, like the sort of shoes that I wear all the time. She goes, oh, these aren't bad, but they had the giant fucking Rivers logo plasted on them. And I'm like, I have some pride, Yes, I have some pride. I mean just the store, the vibes, the vibes of that place is revolting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But isn't it like an upper class lows Like, isn't it nice to be a little isn't it meant to be a little bit nicer than what lows can offer?
Speaker 10: I don't think so anymore, I would have said Lows is nicer really, yeah, like Rivers.
Speaker 3: Maybe it was this particular sow in Richmond in South Wales.
Speaker 8: The dubbo one is horrendous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't imagine.
Speaker 1: I've got the logo here, the winged eagle with the green and marone.
Speaker 3: And do you remember how shit their ads were?
Speaker 1: Oh no, what the Rivers.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure they used to make the ads boring on purpose, like because that would draw you in a bit more, almost like a free Bible ad that we spoke about. Yes, and they were just sometimes it was just a slide show of the same pair of thongs in ten different colors with no audio. They had mute ads on television. Yeah, I'll play you a grab with the mute ads right now. And I'm playing the grab.
Speaker 1: Let's do it. Let's play the mute ad.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I can't believe you guys went along with that. I was joking. I do have an example of one of their shit ads though.
Speaker 5: Here we go, all right, Rivers, Hey, take a look at these bad boys. There's ugly, there's really ugly. Then there's Rivers summer clogs. Look, there might be majorly.
Speaker 3: Comfy advertising crops.
Speaker 5: I mean, even for four dollars ninety a pair, I wouldn't be seen dead in them. But now the entire family can be ugly together. Men's ugly, women's ugly, kids ugly, and you can do this ugly thing in a huge range of colors. Four dollars ninety four days only.
Speaker 3: Zero is as zero that all of their ads were like that, and they seem to play every fifteen minutes. I swear to god, if not more.
Speaker 1: There's no Rivers in the Shire. I feel like it's a it's a suburb thing, like there'd be one in Richmond.
Speaker 8: Probably it's very regional.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think there's not one in the shire, but we have a lot. Oh that'll be why I see the ads all the time, because I grew up in a regional Areah Orange Rivers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've never seen a Rivers ad in my life.
Speaker 3: Oh god, they're the worst, really, and yet here we are talking about them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's something that might be a good tactic. If they know they're ugly, run with it. We could do that on the show. Do you mean we just say yeah, it's kind of shit, it's pretty rough.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like, that's what we do every week, isn't it. We're disgusting, stick around.
Speaker 1: It's just me.
Speaker 4: So this next bit might be a little heavy topics that includes mental health, self harm, and disturbing content. If you're feeling a little vulnerable right now, this might not be the segment for you. You can find the skip point in the podcast description.
Speaker 1: Yes, we both had a turn and is it just me? So now it's up to you. We hand the show over to you, guys, the listeners. Once a week we do it. Is it just you? You can get in touch of a couple of mitches. You can dms so it's an audio message if you want. Last week we had someone called through a live collmache that you love.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it's up to you if you want to come and chat or to send a message.
Speaker 1: Yeh, Lucy sent this in.
Speaker 11: Hey guys, Is it just me? Or is bipologisorder one of the most misunderstood mental illnesses out there. I was diagnosed when I was seventeen, and most people didn't understand it. No matter how much explanation I gave, they still stuck to the fact that they thought it was just mood swings all day long. I feel like society has sort of for the most part accepted the anxiety into pres is a thing, but anything beyond that, like psychosis or bipolar or o c D is still a bit taboo.
Speaker 3: Ooh, now these are the years that just yous I want. Yeah, this is a bit of death, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I mean, I completely agree. I feel like we've gotten to a point where depression and anxiety so talked about. That's great, and the exposure is awesome, But she's right, bigger conditions like bipolar. People seemed scared from away.
Speaker 8: From him, scared by it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's not gonna lie. I didn't really know much about it either. No, so I thought someone who would be good to talk to about this is Bruno Bouchet. He's spoken about his own bipolar experience many times. If you listen to Kyle and Jackie, oh, that's where you'd know him from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was their executive producer for years now. He was the guy.
Speaker 3: He was the guy in charge when I actually got hired to work on that show.
Speaker 1: Really, when I usued to do cash cock, he'd call me and be like, all right, what are our cock jokes? This morning. He's a good hype man for cock.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I saw he was on Channel ten recently talking about his own BiPOL their experience.
Speaker 12: I guess it's also the self harm episodes that wasn't too long ago, where I was just feeling great about myself and then in the matter of an afternoon, I sort of cut my neck open in public, and before I knew it, I was in hospital and then in a psychiatric facility for quite a while. And that's, I guess, the the unfortunate roller coaster that does come with bipolar.
Speaker 3: So I thought, right, he'd be a good person to shed a bit of light on what Lucy had to say. So we got him on the phone, Bruno, how are you.
Speaker 9: There to go on what's happened?
Speaker 3: So what do you make of what Lucy said? Do you reckon that bipolar's misunderstood a lot.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think she's spot on because the thaw is And even before I was diagnosed with it, I always just thought, oh, okay, so like someone with bipolar, like sometimes they're like a bit mental and out of control. At other times they're all like depressed. And I think because because it's this spectrum of emotions, and moods and stuff. It's very difficult to understand it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so for people who also don't really understand what bipolar really is like if you have to really dumb it down, like bipolar for dummies, what's the layman's terms explanation of it?
Speaker 9: Oh, just so you get super emotional in either direction. So some days you'll be you'll be missed a life of the party, like in those Marthew movies where the guy's walking through the restaurant he's like, hey, good to see, how's your mother, you know, like you're that person. And then others you don't get out of bed, right, So it's it's those two things. And I've been trying to destigmatize it by by referring to two men that have it as by guys, but it hasn't gone out too well.
Speaker 3: No, Yeah, I think the by guys have claimed that, Yeah, they've got their own float at Marti Gras By guys.
Speaker 1: You could go on the by guy's float, Brune, you can be the flag bearer for the Bye guy.
Speaker 9: It would be so funny. I do it. For ten years, I still haven't really understood what the true meeting with Flamboyant.
Speaker 3: And so when it comes to like the highs and lows, you say, some days, is it a matter of days or can it be like a week or so where you're in that high or the low?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, they can go for a week or so. Like I've had these highs that were just like and at the time the heights is so fantastic. It's like you never want to stop, Like you're out, you're drinking, you're you know, doing whatever, You're spending heaps of money, and it's like at the time, it's so fantastic.
Speaker 3: And you know, it's sort of like creativity as well when you're on the highs.
Speaker 9: Well, that's the thing as well, like because I work in quite a creative environment, like I'm just able to bash out work at the speed of light, and the ideas are crazy and out there and fantastic. So you know, I guess there are there are positives of the hype, but of course then you know it crashes, and then for one or two weeks you just feel so terrible. You know, sometimes it's so bad that you're like, oh, it's not worth it's not worth fitting. And then there's the kind of like thought of like oh, God, I'm just going to for the rest of my life be on this annoying Mary Go round.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Right, So the lows are like really low and you feel like they're not going to end, right.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you just feel like that's that's going to be forever. It'll never you'll never feel better.
Speaker 3: Did it's become really sluggish and unproductive during that time or what?
Speaker 9: Oh? Yeah, super unproductive, Like even getting out of there just seems like climbing ount Everest.
Speaker 3: And so do you reckon that? The medication seems to kind of even things out. The highs Anna's high or the lows Arena's low. Is that how it works?
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's pretty much what it does. And it's kind of depressing to think that you'll never have these these great highs because it does level you out. And I look, it's different for everyone, but for someone like me, I do like to experience the highs and sometimes the loads. They're important to feel like. I recently went to a friend's funeral and it was really difficult to not really be able to be in the moment and feel it, you know, like very irrational, like, oh, you know, my friend I knew since high school. Guard they're no longer here.
Speaker 3: So like the medication, you feel like you would have been fad or if not for the medication.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well, I mean part of being jubid is experiencing sadness sometimes, you know, you kind of have to do that because you know, sad things happen. But yeah, that's sort of the difficult thing of not being able to be really in the moment with sadness.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, I never I never knew that. That's interesting.
Speaker 1: Actually, no, that's crazy. What was the diagnosis?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Was that were you scared at first? Because we were saying before we got you on like it would be scared because it's so unknown. It feels like there's not much information out about bipolar other than oh you're either sad one minute or you're happy the next.
Speaker 9: Yeah. Well, I guess I sort of started to figure that I was a bit different to my friend, you know, like things would affect me a bit more, and sometimes I'd be really withdrawn, but other times I'd be on away. I felt like the whole week I just felt like I didn't have to sleep and I had infinite energy. So to then receive the diagnosis in a way was a really a positive thing. Because at least at least I kind of understood what the go was and that it can be treated.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how does your wife, your beautiful wife, who we know, she's worked in the same building as us for years. How has she had to learn to deal with you and how to learn how to live with someone with bipolar Has it been hard for her? Or have you almost felt guilty at times having her along with you for the journey?
Speaker 9: Yeah? I feel super guilty about it because, you know, when she first started dating me, that's definitely not what she signed up, right, you know, she didn't sign up to have a husband who's bipolar who you know, some days it's just so miserable, nothing can cheer him up. In other days, he's just out partying for days and days and days. So I feel terrible for her. Yeah, I don't really know what to do apart from try to keep on top of it through regular medication, seeing someone, and you know, remaining relatively healthy. You know, to thank her for standing by me.
Speaker 1: Well, you're doing great things for exposure, getting it out there, breaking down the stigma. I saw you on Studio ten. You look good, you're looking hot, You're a TV man. I mean, you've got a face for a TV getting the by guys out there.
Speaker 9: Yeah again, by guys out there. Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: On a completely unrelated note, by the way, I do you fucking hate that we don't talk about Bruno song? Is that a blessing or a curse in your life? That Disney thing?
Speaker 9: Look, I'm gonna say, I mean it does get the name out there, because I see that. The last time that the Bruno name was out there was Sasha Baron Cohen's Yeah, oh are you? Are you a kay German? And I'm like, how dare you? And so the name was kind of be smirked. So I kind of feel like this one isn't so bad. It's it's a bit of fun. Oh, we don't talk about Bruno, but at least it's gotten rid of the Sasha Baron Cohen effect.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a new Bruno and we do talk about him.
Speaker 1: We do talk about Brune, and we do love Bruno. Thank you for coming on, mate, We appreciate it.
Speaker 9: Good to catch out of you guys so much, Thank you much, hi, And we.
Speaker 1: Do talk about Bruno.
Speaker 3: I can see you furiously typing over there if you found it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got the song. It's right.
Speaker 3: That this overtook let it Go from Frozen and it's like the number one Disney song. And yeah, I don't even know what fucking me gets from.
Speaker 1: I watched the movie and I hated it. That Grandma was such a bit.
Speaker 3: What is the movie?
Speaker 1: It's about a grumpy old Spanish woman.
Speaker 10: I hears so many mixed reviews about it. Some people absolutely.
Speaker 3: Love it, so bored.
Speaker 1: I hated it.
Speaker 3: Feel like it has not made as much of an impact it's Frozen. Yeah, this has a billion streams.
Speaker 1: Hayden runs to the soundtrack to this song, loves it, loves turned it up.
Speaker 3: This is not a running and this is the cool down the black.
Speaker 1: Imagine China, my kind of spin class.
Speaker 3: I feel like, if anything, this is a Jenna Zombus.
Speaker 8: Yes, this is a cool down really song? Yeah, the one before the Stretchers the next thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the movie sucks. It was shocking. I really did not like it.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Yeah, is it even in cinema? There is a different streaming.
Speaker 1: No, it was on Disney Plus. I went straight to streaming.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's weird. That's weird. It's not made as much of a splash.
Speaker 1: Of Frozen did back in the day, but it's doing good things with Bruno. As he said, God we got him on. Who are we to talk about it when we don't even have it. I don't have any experiences with it, So that's great. We've got Bruno.
Speaker 4: If you're struggling with any of the topics we've talked about today, never be afraid to reach out full lifeline. On thirteen eleven fourteen, Sure, I.
Speaker 3: Forgot to mention at the start of the show that we do have a mispronunciation today. Yeah, and you're gonna have to find that opener for us. Okay, okay, you know we love these, Yeah, Bryan, there were so many unknown so one of our darling listeners, Locke, sent in a mispronunciation that he spotted, because yes, he knows that we do get a kick out of a good mispronunciation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been a while and as we were reflecting on the one hundred the centenary last week, I had a lot of people tag me and you reposted as pronunciation video one of the originals, and we love them, but we haven't done in a long time.
Speaker 3: Yep, We've we manifested this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we did.
Speaker 3: Locke was listening to a true crime podcast called Murder with My Husband.
Speaker 7: I love it.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it makes it funnier or not finding at all the fact that they were talking about something quite dark when this mispronunciation happened. No, but anyway, it's kind of heavy. But fuck it, we're gonna make fun of it for the word that this chick myth pronounces. Okay, okay, So this is the podcast.
Speaker 13: And I know if you're not watching right now, you're kind of just like, oh, house is on fire, but we will have footage of the house on fire, and it's like it's not just a normal house fire. It is like the whole house is up in flames that's coming out of the roof, like the roof has collapsed.
Speaker 5: Like explosion.
Speaker 3: Yes, I don't know how that guy just carried on without acknowledging that she said roof instead of roof.
Speaker 1: She said, I don't know how he carries on with a dog as a co host, and then the roof was rough.
Speaker 3: That's the thing though, because you do say wolf as wolf, yes, wolf, so it's a few words like a horse, it's hoof that you do say it like that, But fucking roof isn't one of them?
Speaker 8: This roof rough.
Speaker 1: Old Jenner on a dog back to the get him out, get out of here, good boys.
Speaker 3: It is stupid, Mitchell, aren't no offense? But when was the last time you ate a piece of fruit?
Speaker 1: Actually? This week? I'm on light Nazy.
Speaker 3: That's a good excuse you. You sound like inventing Anna.
Speaker 1: I just think it's funny that they did that on the podcast and they didn't realize that, you know, they'd be made fun of by two puffs.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's how you say that's one of them. That you can flip it then and say poof.
Speaker 1: You definitely can. Who hosted the family Feud on Channel ten? Granted grand you.
Speaker 3: Got one, got one in there, well done, Thank you on our sleep for a week. And you'd look fucking banging in a.
Speaker 2: Can.
Speaker 3: I just say so. Total side note. I know I'm using Jackie o sek over here. Yes, what a fucking pig of a woman she is. There's so many food crumbs over here. Can someone get a dust pan and broom?
Speaker 1: How they say about people are Jackie?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The proofs in the pudding?
Speaker 3: Well if I got a story for you, Jenna, Oh, Wow. When I was at Disneyland, I got in a punch up with one of the people that worked there, like snow White or Mickey Yeah. Yeah. But the police asked me for a description and I said, well, I didn't see his face. He was stressed up as goofy. How could I see his face.
Speaker 1: There's no proof, no who he was, there's none good.
Speaker 3: I can see Mitch's brain going.
Speaker 1: You know those ads, you know those ads in Sydney the there. So if you've ever had you've been in trouble, you need to go to prison, and you need to get a lawyer. Justin Maloff and Partners. Justin Malof and Partners. He seems very good. Get his number down.
Speaker 3: I've always thought that he seems a bit of laf he does. I had some friends come over the other day and they were like, why is your cat so scared? Like why does she run away from us? And I said, oh, well, she's just traumatized from years of abuse, like cut her or brake for God's sake.
Speaker 1: Rush, need you hear it again to reset how it works? What an idiot?
Speaker 3: Because anything with an ooz sound becomes rust. Can you guys hold the ford? I gotta go to a pool.
Speaker 1: You actually sound like my Dutch grandmother. That's how she speaks. Really, yeah, ol mas a thick Dutch accent.
Speaker 3: But yeah, if she had a Dutch accent, that kind of makes sense. If she says I like that. But the American accent, why does she say?
Speaker 1: Roof?
Speaker 3: Both could be worse. In my mind, Americans would say it is real. Yeah, that's equally wrong. That's irritating in the roof. All right, what did the cow say?
Speaker 1: More?
Speaker 3: God love? Thanks for that, lucky darling. It really keeps the mispronunciations coming.
Speaker 1: Thank you, buddy. If you've got one, send us in a couple of mitches on Instagram?
Speaker 4: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Spotify? Now do readings. If you don't leave five stars you are inside.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm glad you're all here. We're going to have an all staff meeting before we go.
Speaker 1: Okay, it sounds like his father. Hey, you sound like your dad.
Speaker 3: Ian's the way more gentle than that.
Speaker 1: Is he gentle? Oh?
Speaker 3: Ian think even the wrong impression or something?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, just he's a hard working man and he feels an issue at the farm. I feel like he'd sit you down and sternly tell you.
Speaker 3: Why would he fucking tell me about issues? I just wouldn't care.
Speaker 1: Not you personally going to get any further. But if you were one of his staff. Maybe it's the flannel you're wearing. Maybe I'm just I'm just picturing Ian over there and your Jane Jenna. Oh, your mom sent me a message for the one hundred episode, just congratulated me.
Speaker 3: I'm taking minutes in this meeting. Sorry, what do you need.
Speaker 1: So nervous for these?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you both get nervous. I never said you're in trouble. I actually need your help for once. How do I ask he's come to ask.
Speaker 1: You finally groveling, Let's do it, hands it together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not groveling, it's more delegating. Now he looks nervous.
Speaker 1: Open book.
Speaker 3: So you know how I do everything?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 3: Sorry, So this week I've got my Melbourne stand up gig, so I feel like I really need to focus on that. Yes, not to get in the zone. Absolutely, Yeah, And so I don't know what we're going to do. I don't want to have a week off. But I just wondered if it would be possible for someone to do the edit for me. Firstly, for next week's episode one hundred and two. I don't know. Put your hands up at once.
Speaker 8: I'm sure you can find sure.
Speaker 1: I'm sure General do it. Yeah, that's nice. General do the edo n.
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, yeah, wow, No, actually I will.
Speaker 3: I love the willingness to help you.
Speaker 8: No, actually I want to do it now.
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Ja.
Speaker 3: Suddenly, did you see the change in it? She's got something planned. A you're going to fuck with it?
Speaker 8: Look how well I did. You're going to the jennif fling earn this to the ground. Okay, it's going to be the best episode.
Speaker 1: What do I feel like? There is more?
Speaker 3: Well, there is more because also I I also don't want to plan anything, like, I don't want to produce anything because I really just need to you know, I've got to make room in my brain to prepare for this live gig. Yes, of course, And so I don't want to edit next week. I don't want to produce next week. So yeah, next week's on you guys. Is that okay?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean I can produce. I don't have anything yet, Jenna, but we will. Anything coming to you.
Speaker 3: Don't ask her because the Jenna Fling. If that's what we're going off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not It was brilliant.
Speaker 8: Again those expectations.
Speaker 3: One of the episodes went for six minutes and it was you meowing. It was a great yowing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, we're not doing that.
Speaker 3: That's funny.
Speaker 1: You're editing, I'm producing. So I'll just have to think of something.
Speaker 3: I guess. Well, I was thinking just to take the pressure off. I think you should treat it like muck up Day at school, Like it'll be muck Up week now.
Speaker 1: Oh like like you can wear whatever shirt you want.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like Mufty days, Mufty Day.
Speaker 1: Next week's Mufty shot, the Mufty shot. Let's do Mufty show next week week so we can do whatever we want.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I'm in the handbrakes off me being that handbrake.
Speaker 1: Are you in city though, or where are you?
Speaker 3: I'll be in Sydney okay. But yeah, it's the preparation in the lead up.
Speaker 1: You need to roll in and roll out. Yeah, okay, we can do it. Yeah, and you know what, Mufty Day fun I'll make it happen.
Speaker 3: Muff week. Muff week is hot you all of that short week. So yeah, I don't know what you want to do in the podcast, that's okay, obviously I'll bring my own. Is it just me? I'm not going to delegate that. No, no, no, the Gate Jenna, You're okay to do the edit? Yearn to edit, and I've felt the weight lift off myself. I'm producing.
Speaker 10: We can do that.
Speaker 3: Like when am I going to get the edit done?
Speaker 1: I was so stressed, So now don't stress. We got you. We got your cover done. Ye, it's on us. I have a colonoscar. You're in October, so we'll have to do them after week.
Speaker 3: Do you actually?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, when's the colonoske?
Speaker 1: I'll send it to you.
Speaker 3: It's fine, it's it's you'll send what to me, the images that they take, I'll do it next week. I never saw my colonoscopy images really well, no, that's for the doctors. Th I wouldn't able to make sense of a chew, but my ass the camera lends.
Speaker 1: On it true that I don't want to see that real skill to all the radiators out there that look at those parts, because they mean nothing to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, it's later.
Speaker 1: It's the Oktober. They want me to get one at one point this year. That's it. I don't know. We're just doing a full, full basis check. We're getting everything checked after the hospital visit.
Speaker 3: I know, brutally, you can't just do that for fun, Like, oh, let's see, we may as well do one no.
Speaker 8: Till October to prepare.
Speaker 1: I was like, can't we skip the feat the hands? Like do we need to do every check?
Speaker 3: What are they concerned about with your bows?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I really don't know. That doesn't check everything?
Speaker 3: Maybe really think you can easily get out of this colon oscar if other sounds and it.
Speaker 1: Felt like a suggestion almost, like just get everything checked.
Speaker 3: Like the colonoscery itself is fine. You get knocked out, it's fine. But oh the preparation before him.
Speaker 1: Oh, you gotta drink that liquid that makes you shit every little.
Speaker 3: And the only thing I was allowed to drink to try and wash down the revolting laxative liquid with apple juice, and to this day I have not had any apple juice because it's triggering.
Speaker 1: Oh it's like fireball. I can't drink Fireball whiskey anymore because it's just the cinnamon that just gets me. And I'm off cinnamon now for life, Like I'm really drunk.
Speaker 3: Jones it's a little bit like that, but not at all like that. Yeah, surgery trap is not the same as you fucking go on to school is, But yeah.
Speaker 1: Not that all right? Well, next week Mufty show everyone.
Speaker 3: Okay, the last bossy bitch thing I'll do, yeah for next week's show is we need to settle the name we've said, Mufty Week, Mufty Show, muck up week. What is it going to be muff Week?
Speaker 1: It can't be muff week. I kind of love because Muffweek could come later, Jenna, when you decide to you know.
Speaker 3: Fitting international. It's a mufty day at school refers to when you're allowed to wear a free dresste But a lot of schools in the US kind of just have that all the time, every days Mufty day.
Speaker 1: My school did Mufty days where could wear whatever you want. But then we had a new principal coming, Miss Ciocus and I'm naming her, came in and said, no Mufty days because it points out the poor and the rich, and it makes the poor pipo I can't afford the nice clothes feel inadequate because the rich kids are running around in Polo ralph Ran And then there's this pork in the Hessian sack on the quadrangle.
Speaker 3: I do remember getting nervous before Mufty days because it was like, oh my god, I have to put my best foot forward.
Speaker 1: But like I know, then you watch Euphoria and they're all in tank tops and leather jeans. I'm like, that is not realistic. And also bullying is strife in high school with a uniform, I kind of imagine what it would be like if you could wear whatever you wanted.
Speaker 3: I feel like next week's Mufty week, but where wear Mufty clothes every week? Anyway, we should do the opposite and come in uniform.
Speaker 1: Then you're having to prep stop prepping things. The whole point is you do not.
Speaker 3: Put clothes on.
Speaker 1: Yeah you go.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to come in and be like, no.
Speaker 1: Do we all still have our year twelve jerseys? Why don't we all to?
Speaker 8: I never had one?
Speaker 1: Is yours?
Speaker 7: Why?
Speaker 3: Because they've got burned at sake with her a few years ago? Old line?
Speaker 1: Of course, Well, I could find mine. I'm sure it wouldn't fit, but I could where it is, maybe like a scarf or an enklet, right Clinton, next week, let's wear it.
Speaker 3: I'm actually kind of looking forward to Mufty Week next week, the mack Up show.
Speaker 1: Mufty Week is next week.
Speaker 3: You're gonna find the Mufty music I've already got Muffy.
Speaker 1: Jenna will have a whip Monday, and then we'll discuss Tuesday.
Speaker 3: And pop your lips on. Whip again.
Speaker 1: Whip, we have a whip's popping good today? Whip.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 1: We'll whip cool. Okay, yep, deal and I'm oh Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Okay. See, if I'm really going to commit to doing nothing next week, I should w f eh.
Speaker 1: You really should know that.
Speaker 3: I'm like the edit harder dinner. You don't want.
Speaker 1: That, that's true.
Speaker 8: Please don't do that.
Speaker 1: No, God, no, all right, let's go. Let's get out of here.
Speaker 3: One o one.
Speaker 1: What a treat it was.
Speaker 3: If it's already starting to ski a bit muppy at the moment I've been rambling.
Speaker 1: Let's go and we're back next week. Mitchell, you're doing nothing. It's your kickback. Relaxer, get in, get out, fly and fly out. As they would say, great fifo next week. If you want to get in touch at couple of mitches, send us a d M. If you want to get in for it, is it just you. Also you're listening on Spotify or Apple Podcasts. Give us a five star rating. Please keep us going. Boost in the algorithm, boss us in the algorithm. It bosts us. Boss busts us in the algorithm. That's stupid. All right, We love you. Thanks everyone, We'll see you in a week.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening again. Catch your Things? Is it just a podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 6: Make sure you've hit to follow on your podcast app.
Speaker 3: Welcome to ad Debrief. This is our secret segment. On the end. We pretend we're done, and people assume that the show is over, but we're actually still here golfing around.
Speaker 1: Pulling the wall over everyone's eyes. Well, well, that's a hard mispronunciation. Some are easy summertash. That takes a lot of brain power, and if.
Speaker 3: Actually doesn't, it actually doesn't. I don't know why it's so confused, but I still don't think that works. Yeah, you've got a few screws laws in your brain today. It also works. Does confused work? Because it's an oo sound like ooh yeah with o in it? Oh yeah, like oh, you've got to get a barocco. But first you have to dilute it in water. Yeah, ooh us. You know anyway, a lot of doom and gloom today.
Speaker 1: A lot of dom dorm and gloom double double order. Yeah, I've got nothing. I physically can't speak. I'm going to explain it to you, really anything with you or no. I fully got it, but my brain can't actually piece it together.
Speaker 3: Well I don't think you got it, then.
Speaker 1: No, I've got it, but I can't do it. It's like I know not to murder Jenna, but I physically could right now, but I would never do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, would you?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: Waldon, I'm not.
Speaker 3: Doing nah nah. Before the week before I sign off for the week, I'm making one last decision. Yeah, it's pronunciation is a band you know, we said before I'll send him in fucking.
Speaker 1: Forget about it.
Speaker 3: This has happened the last two times I've done it. You've just been like, oh my god, my brain's not working, and I'm like, all right, well we're not forcing it.
Speaker 1: Then, well I bring easy ones. The ones I bring are very simple. It's like instead of bread, she said, she said broad, but your ones like they say.
Speaker 14: Crime mirror, but instead she said crime mart It's the word roof And she says that's a roof. Yeah, but then you're going confused, No, confused because no, I think it needs to be the same spelling.
Speaker 1: I don't think it can just then.
Speaker 3: Find one with the same spelling and go from the well being through them.
Speaker 1: But there's only so many words with a new in it. With two o's mood mod.
Speaker 3: Yeah but blond yeah. And I also said I don't want to get a fire and it's.
Speaker 1: Just the eye part. Yeah, it's felt the same anyway. So I've got some options for the Mufty day bed. This is for Lufty show, Mufty music.
Speaker 3: You can't talk over this lyric.
Speaker 1: That's a bit aggressive, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Do you have any other options?
Speaker 1: Yes? With this?
Speaker 3: What is muffy about this? What vibe you're going for? You're going to disco school disco? What's the year six disco song? Absolutely? Everybody but Vanessa, my god, absolute absolutely, that's a hard word to spell.
Speaker 1: Oh this sun. My dad was always security at the discus and he would stand at the door in an all faced jacket. It was very fun.
Speaker 3: Of course he was.
Speaker 1: Mam was in the canteen making spiders.
Speaker 3: God, they've got big school volunteer and spiders.
Speaker 1: I love a spider.
Speaker 3: I meant your whole family. Oh if I'm really going to lean into this not doing anything next week, I'm gonna do what you do. I'm not even listening to me.
Speaker 1: What did you say?
Speaker 8: Club seven?
Speaker 7: Shut up, we already happened. Shut up, shop, bring.
Speaker 1: It up back to bring it all back now?
Speaker 9: Nah?
Speaker 1: This is the ultimate disco song? Are you slipping it?
Speaker 5: Was?
Speaker 1: I loved it?
Speaker 3: Nut Bush?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? You know the nut Bush is not an American thing? Like, no, what, no other country, no other country knows the nut Bush. It's quite dance. They don't have a dance to it.
Speaker 3: They have a song like apparently people in America don't say hit it, parade, the it's finished. The song is real.
Speaker 10: You don't even Tina Turner doesn't. Didn't even realize there was a dance to it.
Speaker 1: Really, Yeah, this is this her song. They play this. I swear they played this three to four times.
Speaker 3: In and the Macarena.
Speaker 1: Yeah Macarena. I could have sworn I knew all the words. But now listening to it back, there's no way I know. Ready, that's appropriation. I'm not even attempting that.
Speaker 10: But you as like a primary school student, be like, I can, I know all the words.
Speaker 1: Tell everyone, what do you prefer?
Speaker 3: Teeth spoons or tablespoons? You're still going, yeah, I've been quiet for a bit trying to think the words of double.
Speaker 1: O tea spoon.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think tea spoon?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Well the fuck do your favorite teeth boon?
Speaker 3: I don't have as much in it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but that's the thing. If you have something and you're using a tea spoon, then.
Speaker 3: You can have with me a second.
Speaker 8: It feels like you're having more.
Speaker 1: Don't pay attention to hurt you. That's the same woman that thinks Room by Brie Larsen is the best person.
Speaker 3: Room is the band Wild. You know who My favorite Triple J artist is Flum. You know that I didn't realize the difference between because you know how they abbreviate tablespoon and test in a recipe, They just put tbs or whatever. I was wondering, why the fuck are my meal so greasy? Because I was only meant to be putting two teaspoons olive oil, and I was putting two tablespoons and then being like, fuck, this feels so fatty ful. I would order the healthiest thing on dinnerly and then be like, why are the greasiest?
Speaker 2: Fuck?
Speaker 3: Oh, my mistake pouring in oil. Sometimes I do choose to just use the tablespoon, though, like when it comes to mayonnaise, I'm like, two tea spoons ain't enough for mate.
Speaker 1: I've been having cheese seed puddings. I've been making them from home with cheering like coconut milk. It's very young, but I can only have it with plastic baby spoons from my Kia. I can't have it with a tablespoon. Has to be a teaspoon.
Speaker 3: I'm plastic.
Speaker 8: Are they these colored?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, they're so good?
Speaker 3: Are they waterproof?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 3: My computer is not working to trouble shoot. Sorry, Why why do you need plastic spoons? You idiot?
Speaker 1: It's just it just feels better and the food tastes better on it, like a yoga or a cheese are pudding, or I like a little baby spoon also makes me feel like I'm eating its slower.
Speaker 3: I thought you meant disposed were ones that you buy for barbecues.
Speaker 1: No, no, I'm talking.
Speaker 3: Like the ones that you know feed a baby with babyfit you still review them? Okay, I can get behind that. I thought you were just mental and buying all these spoons and us, No, that's going to ruin the environment.
Speaker 10: I use the tea spoons because because you feel like you're getting more from it.
Speaker 3: They either thought about where you and Hayden will go when your honeymoon. Oh, full of them, that's them.
Speaker 1: I've got the spoons.
Speaker 3: Those spoons. Yeah, they hit different.
Speaker 1: They're great and just for anyone, for the international listeners.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. They colass from Kia Search Colass. The yellow one, the green one, of the pink are my favorite. Blue.
Speaker 1: You kind of makes me a bit mad. I love my I can't believe Meach you've never been.
Speaker 8: It's the best store.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll take your word for it.
Speaker 1: But the food is good.
Speaker 3: The food, The food is good.
Speaker 1: Shit, the food is good. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Have you ever eaten a kangarool?
Speaker 1: I have rough. I want to hear the grab one more time because I want to hear it in context because it's so stupid.
Speaker 13: And I know, if you're not watching right now, you're kind of just like, oh, houses on fire, But we will have footage of the house on fire, and it's like it's not just a normal house fire. It is like the whole house is up in flames. That's coming out of the roof, like the roof has collapsed like a movie explosion.
Speaker 1: You is this woman? What's the name of the podcast I'm googling. I want to say podcast with my husband?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jenny committed that to memory. She goes the mental note and get amongst that murdering housbands are gonna take night.
Speaker 1: Gener and I bond over our love of true crime podcasts.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Do you actually listen to Murder with my hous?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 8: But I will be fir there.
Speaker 1: She is there, she is the full Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't get amongst true crime podcast If I'm going to gorge on crime, I want to watch a TV show where they've actually acted it out and not just two clowns talking about it and saying roof.
Speaker 1: Oh it makes sense. It makes sense because they are They film their show and put the whole thing on YouTube.
Speaker 3: The thing that makes me most nervous about doing these stand up gigs, it's like, what if I'm really shit? Like I'm petrified with fear the thought of being budded by the crowd.
Speaker 8: You don't want to be bored.
Speaker 1: You don't want to be bored. When I used play a waterpol theres a guy named Buddha because she was fat. They used to call her buds.
Speaker 3: All terrors for what reason?
Speaker 1: I was hit in the head of the poor noodle. I had to get seven stitches. Oh right, I've told you that story, I believe.
Speaker 3: Imagine if you survived as shooting and everyone called you bullet, that's right, like naming you after your trauma.
Speaker 1: Yeah, imagine if you escaped, you're almost beheaded, and then your whole life almost call you. There's BEHETI.
Speaker 3: Decape. What are you doing?
Speaker 1: I'm on someone's Facebook? Should I edit Jamie's cover photo?
Speaker 3: See? This is the thing Jamie. He works for Kyle and Jackie a good old Maya to trusting. I would never leave anything logged in because people like you exist and they will fuck with it. Oh, it's put our logo, it's the cover photo. Do that? No? No, it's just like dabbing us in. Let's like writing your name and everyone knows.
Speaker 1: Who the or edit cover photo. Well, I'm on the kiss computer, so I need to. It's just there's something that needs to be, something that is.
Speaker 3: Of someone else's wedding because like her current photo wedding. Can you do that? Search similar images thing.
Speaker 1: Stock wedding photo.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna put one up with shutter shock watermarks over the center. He actually do it, and I died because I remember last time one of my colleagues here changed it on her Facebook. She was so pissed off. And so I feel like, as I'm witnessing you do this, I'm like, no, I can't endorse this.
Speaker 1: I'll do it.
Speaker 3: Who I'm not endorsing it. Can we just see how I don't think you should do it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll see how it looks. You're right, You're right, right.
Speaker 3: Don't Oh my god, that is the shittest photo ever. That is the shittest stock photo ever. They hate each other that bright and groom.
Speaker 1: Because they're paid actors.
Speaker 3: Not very good one.
Speaker 1: Okay, Jamie Blas Squares is her name, so you can see. You can see the cover photo.
Speaker 3: Get people to stalk her personal Facebook.
Speaker 1: Account, happy wedding photo. So it actually kind of looks like a save change.
Speaker 3: No, don't, don't. I don't think you should do it.
Speaker 1: So it's gone from her and her husband on a field. Oh my god, to this done. You save. She'll be fine. We're friends. She'll get a laugh out of it.
Speaker 3: There's just something so high school about hacking someone's Facebook, like, oh my god, I can't believe you just did that.
Speaker 1: Problem is the last one has got so many likes because it's an announcement of her wedding, and now she's gonna have to change your back to it, and she's gonna have to start from scratch.
Speaker 3: Now you can use an old photo with your cover photo and it carries over.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, did you get one? Like already?
Speaker 3: Fuck me? I got hiccups out of nowhere? How do I get Oh? How did I get? Ready? Hiccups again?
Speaker 7: Breath?
Speaker 3: Oh, you guys that are trying to kill me, that's not true. All right, I'll try that holding the breath thing. You guys gonna have to talk. If I'm holding my breath, you don't just sit here and watch me do It looks good on Facebook, it looks really good. Make a green shot for the group.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jenny's gig, all right? Great? We love her too. She's a good sport.
Speaker 3: I don't know if she will be I told you I've seen this turn ugly before.
Speaker 1: Who was it?
Speaker 3: Was it her? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Really, that's what I was trying to tell you this ship you miss if you don't listen to down. Yeah did I not say that, Jenny?
Speaker 1: I didn't know it was her. I heard you. But what what was changed status?
Speaker 3: I can't remember. Yeah, we wrote a status and changed the profile picture.
Speaker 1: Oh no, and she was really mad, Yeah, furious. I'm gonna change your back.
Speaker 3: I can't handle being Are you going to hack someone's Facebook? You've got to commit to it.
Speaker 1: Now, what I'll do this is an ultimate hack because it's almost a gas light. I'll change it back, but I'm not going to delete the record of the previous one. So yes, So in ten years she'll scroll past.
Speaker 3: You can get a Facebook memory of its stockfold.
Speaker 1: Actually, like what Michelle hassos her mother? Oh no, no, yeah, now okay, so I need to get in too deep now I need to make this cover photo right.
Speaker 3: Oh, may's a much more beautiful bribe than that sotock photo.
Speaker 1: Anyway, all right, you go done. So it's it's changed back to.
Speaker 3: We went to her wedding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was forgot to watch this.
Speaker 3: It's stunning.
Speaker 1: All right. Oh, it's in the news feed though.
Speaker 3: Remember we got in trouble Mitch after we got back from Mayo's wedding because we caught a taxi from the venue back into New Housle and you just found an old cab charge lying around and we were like, let's just use that. Oh, it's on the company's card. Now we're getting a free fucking taxi out of this. And then we got pulled into the office. Why did you spend eighty dollars on a company cab charge? It wasn't approved because it was it was from like years ago. You just hadn't used it.
Speaker 1: There was an internal investigation when we were front and center.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all because of the nark receptionists. And now she's been made redundant.
Speaker 1: Yes she had.
Speaker 3: She has took a cab charging to theorisy. I'm like, babe, it's not your money. Who cares.
Speaker 1: I traced it back to the middle Jura Mountains. Shut up, I'll trace your body there. It's a joke. I'm just listening too much. Murder with my lover. What a dumb name for show Murder with my husband is? It just means with my friend?
Speaker 3: You know what's you know what's a great hack when you're getting up the first thing in the morning to try and avoid feeling sluggagees. You just never use the snooze button. As soon as the alarm goes off.
Speaker 1: You go back to having their haircups. Back to the doorbell, I'll just bring the doorbell gag back.
Speaker 8: Is that my kitchen rule?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yeah, I did you not realize.
Speaker 1: That it was still now always edited? So Paula is if they had a HD speaker in their kitchen, like the semon, we've just dropped it on the floor. Luckily we've got time. No imagine, even my kitchen rules didn't have the budget that it had, and they're just like, oh no, I dropped my croquete.
Speaker 3: Bushnethy the screen door, and the dramatic effect isn't the same on that ship doorbell?
Speaker 1: Oh outside the caravan.
Speaker 3: I really want to get one of those doorbells where you don't have to be home to answer a ring.
Speaker 1: I want to ring so bad, ring, like a ring doorbells what they're called, one of the big ones called ring. Yeah, Okay, Hayna and I now live in an actual house, not like an apartment. We have a front door and it's on a street. We want to get one really bad. But apparently my neighbor had one. They've had two and they've both been stolen, so they like thought after Yeah, with a couple of hundred bucks. And I mean unless you get it drilled into the wall. And we're renting, so you have to like adhes it. It gets stolen, so we have to worry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one of these days you should take me to an iq A showroom. Sorry, I'm still on that. I need to really we need to wrap up.
Speaker 1: Why don't we go? It's been a great show.
Speaker 3: Like I told you before, my mum tried to convince me to buy Rivers Brandon Shuldz and I said, I refused. We sound fucking Darrow, We really do. Oh god, I'm interested to see what muff what will come a Mufty Week? You know what.
Speaker 1: It's good to be interested in other sexualities.
Speaker 3: Oh did I accidentally say I'm interested in mauf muff. Yeah. Yeah, I'm very excited for Mufty Week in general.
Speaker 1: And I we already have ideas. We're telepathically transferring them to each other.
Speaker 3: And stopped the recording. We've recorded. How did you have already brainstormed with.
Speaker 1: Tele politically jenneral and I've spoken okay, yeah, and let me see you.
Speaker 3: Big, big show, big show, big Sure, Okay, I'll take your word for it.
Speaker 1: I need to find the Mufty music, but we'll have that for next week.
Speaker 3: Have fun with the edit, you know, we'll do it.
Speaker 1: You'll be right, Jane, it'll be good. We'll be good. All right, let's go a pleasure, guys to be here with one O one and we'll see you next week for one or two one O tool should we do when we get one O six to a whole episode? Is you from one oh six point five?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, that's that's really lame. If these are the ideas you're serving up for Mafty week, it's going to be an issue.
Speaker 1: Or for episode one O four we just pretend we're one O four and just be a really boring show for.
Speaker 3: A day on Today FM. Yeah, I can do that. I can be really boring on purpose.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to isn't just me?
Speaker 3: I have to really it'll be a struggle to not be naturally entertaining, but yeah, very hard. You have to really die that back, Jenny. You'll be fine.
Speaker 8: I'll be fine. I'll be in my element.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go bye, everyone, Thank you for listening. Like subscribe review we'll see you next week.
Speaker 3: Like, subscribe to what what are they liking?
Speaker 1: Murder with my Husband the YouTube channel?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you subscribe to that. No, you've got to follow on the podcast, whether that be whether that be Apple or Spotify. You leave a rating on both five stars or nothing at all. Keep it to your fucking.
Speaker 1: Cells on my star and I had to change from one pie toilet paper to three because one pie was just two.
Speaker 7: Rest.
Speaker 1: That's why I left water polic because it was in the end it was just too That's why my doorbell keeps getting stolen because the suburb.
Speaker 3: Is I've been hitting the gym real hard recently. I've got grand plans to get both. No, we've we've lost it.
Speaker 1: We've lost it. See everyone, thank you for listening.
Speaker 7: Nows he.
Speaker 3: All right, thanks for listening. We'll catch you back next week.
Speaker 1: See if a Mufty sharp show made you feel two percent better as well?
Speaker 3: Stop the music. Sorry, all right, my apologies. I can't believe I nearly forgot. That's what we hope this podcast made you feel at least better today, that's all. So why are you doing a whole accent for that?
Speaker 9: Said?
Speaker 3: I am the money I did not have time for you. You're fat, your your husband mad with you because your fat to pregnant. Yeah, she's a real bitch, Anna.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's weird. That show is shocking. I don't think it's good. Not take it's not a good show.
Speaker 3: Take it's the very lukewarm take there take no.
Speaker 1: Wow, we have had three strokes each.
Speaker 3: What's the show again? Inventing a Yeah, I thought that episode three was an hour and seven minutes and I went, nah, Yeah.
Speaker 8: I thought I thought it's good.
Speaker 1: I'm sure I didn't good.
Speaker 3: But there's a commitment. It is an Amazon bitch like you. Yeah, true, true, My god, Anna and Jenner and not unlike each other. She's got a secret identity somewhere. She hangs out with high falutin types like us that she has no right hanging out with. Yeah, she's just a yeah, she's faking it.
Speaker 1: We don't ask any questions, just let her in sanctum. So we should all right, see, I love you all see you next week for mufty show.
Speaker 3: We really got to practice that. So we do thing by the way week all right, see love you byke bye?
Speaker 10: Is it just me a podcast by a couple of meters?
Speaker 6: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast app,